Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My poetry

Thanks. I posted this one up on facebook too, though I'm not sure who saw it, since there were no comments on it. To be fair, I did post it at like 7am.

I am certain you will get comments. It is very direct and should touch some people all the way through to their core.

lol still no comments. People only tend to read things that they are tagged in, or things that show up in their news feed. :rolleyes:

Ugh. Another thought is that when the written word touches a spot in the heart where you feel a twinge... sometimes you don't have the words to respond. Your poem did just that.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I posted this one up on facebook too, though I'm not sure who saw it, since there were no comments on it. To be fair, I did post it at like 7am.

I am certain you will get comments. It is very direct and should touch some people all the way through to their core.

lol still no comments. People only tend to read things that they are tagged in, or things that show up in their news feed. :rolleyes:

Ugh. Another thought is that when the written word touches a spot in the heart where you feel a twinge... sometimes you don't have the words to respond. Your poem did just that.

I'm thinking that may have been the case, since this wasn't exactly a happy poem. Chances are anyone who felt that this poem was talking to them didn't want to respond.

I'm thinking that may have been the case, since this wasn't exactly a happy poem. Chances are anyone who felt that this poem was talking to them didn't want to respond.

Exactly.