Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Algebra

schimmislick

Dude, that's easy stuff. My teacher goes so really fast with everything, I hardly have time to write things down.

cry cyr,cry cry, why you always gotta be up in my griiill? yo dis is ma hood! sta ou whi you still can!

my teacher is too funny

Dude, that's easy stuff. My teacher goes so really fast with everything, I hardly have time to write things down.

cry cyr,cry cry, why you always gotta be up in my griiill? yo dis is ma hood! sta ou whi you still can!

my teacher is too funny

Well, I guess eight grade algebra teacher are a bit nicer than the ones in high school. xD

I love algebra! It was my best subject. :D

Well, I think you know my favorite subject. =O

French?

LOL :lol: LOL

;.; I don't even take french. pff. *pokes* WROMG ANSWER! xD

French?

LOL :rolleyes: LOL

*hands some sugar to Cheesemaster*

Here you go... join me. It is cage cleaning day.

French?

I don't like cleaning cages. :P Two cages to clean are enough for me, i don't need to clean the giant cage complex you have.

French?

I don't like cleaning cages. :P Two cages to clean are enough for me, i don't need to clean the giant cage complex you have.

Actually it's not cleaning the cage... it is getting the tubes back together. Some of them are twisted in just the right position, and then I always mess them up during cleaning.

French?

Actually it's not cleaning the cage... it is getting the tubes back together. Some of them are twisted in just the right position, and then I always mess them up during cleaning.

Ah, that could be tricky. You should take some good pics of the cage complex o' doom.

French?

Ah, that could be tricky. You should take some good pics of the cage complex o' doom.

Tomorrow. Today I will be cleaning and will be just trying to get the tubes back together.

Wait... :o .... you are sooooooooooooooo smart. I need to take a picture BEFORE I clean. This way I have a manual for putting it back together correctly. Good one Cheesie!

*hands Cheesemaster some Oatmeal Raisin cookies, fresh from the oven*

No sugar. I used honey instead. Tell me what you think please.

French?

Tomorrow. Today I will be cleaning and will be just trying to get the tubes back together.

Wait... :o .... you are sooooooooooooooo smart. I need to take a picture BEFORE I clean. This way I have a manual for putting it back together correctly. Good one Cheesie!

I think that you should ask someone who could have them =O cause ya know, i would love to try them but They are in florida, I am in maryland...

French?

I think that you should ask someone who could have them =O cause ya know, i would love to try them but They are in florida, I am in maryland...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder.

Haven't you ever heard of FedEx? DUH. As long as I have them there before midnight, they will be at your house by 10H30 in the morning.

But these are cyber-cookies.

French?

Sometimes I wonder.

Haven't you ever heard of FedEx? DUH. As long as I have them there before midnight, they will be at your house by 10H30 in the morning.

oooh, these taste like binary encription! =D

French?

Sometimes I wonder.

*hopes that is good*

French?

Sometimes I wonder.

*hopes that is good*

Better than hexidecimal, cause that is more confusing. ^.^

French?

Speaking of French, and teachers, my French teacher is the best teacher I have ever had. She is so much fun, and she wastes half the class explaining pointless things, which is always fun. Today, we were learning those ononmonpia(spelled wrong) word things in French. In English, we say its Woof, or Bark, or...Bow Wow, but in French, it's Ou-Ah. At first I think the French were deaf and didn't know what animals sound like, but once she did it, which took her 2 minutes to warm up for, it sounded just like a little chiuaua(once again, spelled wrong).

French?

Speaking of French, and teachers, my French teacher is the best teacher I have ever had. She is so much fun, and she wastes half the class explaining pointless things, which is always fun. Today, we were learning those ononmonpia(spelled wrong) word things in French. In English, we say its Woof, or Bark, or...Bow Wow, but in French, it's Ou-Ah. At first I think the French were deaf and didn't know what animals sound like, but once she did it, which took her 2 minutes to warm up for, it sounded just like a little chiuaua(once again, spelled wrong).

This should help.

on·o·mato·poe·ia

1 : the naming of a thing or action by a vocal imitation of the sound associated with it (as buzz, hiss)

2 : the use of words whose sound suggests the sense

chichuahua

The interesting thing about great teachers is that you never realize just how much you are learning when learning is lots of fun.

In English, we say its Woof, or Bark, or...Bow Wow, but in French, it's Ou-Ah. At first I think the French were deaf and didn't know what animals sound like, but once she did it, which took her 2 minutes to warm up for, it sounded just like a little chiuaua(once again, spelled wrong).

It's spelled "ouaf". I'm glad you're going over those words in French. That is something that seems to be often neglected.

In English, we say its Woof, or Bark, or...Bow Wow, but in French, it's Ou-Ah. At first I think the French were deaf and didn't know what animals sound like, but once she did it, which took her 2 minutes to warm up for, it sounded just like a little chiuaua(once again, spelled wrong).

It's spelled "ouaf". I'm glad you're going over those words in French. That is something that seems to be often neglected.

Would you please tell us how your call would sound in French Monsieur Le Wolf?

• 2 weeks later...

note to all. donnnnnnnnnnt fall behind in algebra. donnnnnt.

i stopped caring/was too depressed/gave up on algebra 1 in 8th grade.

i failed. i knew it by like october.

i got like a C 1st MP, then a D and 2 F's to follow.

no big deal. alot of kids failed. so i didnt feel like i was alone.

mad freshmen took algebra 1. too bad they were low on teachers. so we got a good teacher for 2 weeks, then a replacement we kicked out in 2 days and then we got landed with a FINAL option.

he didnt teach

the class was crazy fun.

but i never learned algebra. now im in geometry.. my class is like.. 23 freshmen and 4 sophomores.

it stinks.

anyway, i dont know how to do most of the algebra and wut i can do, i learned 2 years ago and its hard to remember.(im very burnt)

anyway,

thats my expeirience with algebra 1.

i have algebra 2 next year.

and whoooot. no more spanish class.

Gah I missed this post. Unfortunately I don't know what a howl sounds like in french. :blush:

Gah I missed this post. Unfortunately I don't know what a howl sounds like in french. :blush:

Ouuuu laaa laaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe...(I hope not) :lol:

Actually, I don't know how there could be an onomatopoeia for a howl in French if there isn't really one in English. Well, maybe "aroo" would be it...but when for a dog we say "the dog went 'woof!'", for a wolf we just say "the wolf let out a howl" or something similar.

Maybe...(I hope not) :lol:

Actually, I don't know how there could be an onomatopoeia for a howl in French if there isn't really one in English. Well, maybe "aroo" would be it...but when for a dog we say "the dog went 'woof!'", for a wolf we just say "the wolf let out a howl" or something similar.

Ah, but you are viewing things as a human. LOL

I want your 'wolf' view.