Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Computer Help

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

go into my computer, then right click on C:\ drive, then select properties

So you are a computer genius as well??? How cool!!!

... XD

I thought that there was common knowledge.

So now we have Arkcher, Campsoup,Glowurm, Jesse, Lexxscrapham, Schimmislick and TGHL!!!

How outstanding!!!

... XD

So now we have Arkcher, Campsoup,Glowurm, Jesse, Lexxscrapham, Schimmislick and TGHL!!!

How outstanding!!!

We can start our own Tech Support Team of Nerdular Nerdence!

yey.

... XD

So now we have Arkcher, Campsoup, Glowurm, Jesse, Lexxscrapham, Schimmislick and TGHL!!!

How outstanding!!!

Um. Hurray! =D

... XD

How outstanding!!!

yey.

YES! YES! YES!

... XD

How outstanding!!!

yey.

As MK would say, roc'n! x3

My computer likes to mess with me. First the hardrive wouldn't work, so I returned it. Last Christmas I got a really nice wireless keyboard and mouse, and it killed my keyboard, so now I'm using one from the late 90s.

:( Oh! :(

I understand when you have computer problems.

... XD

How outstanding!!!

yey.

Im Not A Nerd im a geek and im gonna make my kids beeks or bgeeks (baby geeks) and my whole family will be 31337

I'll wait to Microsoft comes out with something new, then I'll have an excuse for a new computer, and HELLO MAC!

Oh yes!!! You have to have a Mac!!!

macs cost too much, wait until vista comes out then get a dell or hp

You can get a great one for about $1000.

Yes a lot of money, but you don't get virus', have a much better machine and best of all are part of the Apple Community! There are so good for music and things like that.

I'll wait to Microsoft comes out with something new, then I'll have an excuse for a new computer, and HELLO MAC!

Yes a lot of money, but you don't get virus', have a much better machine and best of all are part of the Apple Community! There are so good for music and things like that.

And it screws up in some way every five seconds.

Never. The only way it has a problem is it you, as a human, try to wander inside where you don't belong.

Never. The only way it has a problem is it you, as a human, try to wander inside where you don't belong.

A human!? Since when was I a human, Horatio? Calling me a human is like calling you a cat.

Besides. The worst I do is go on this here website >_> Are you telling me that HD stuffs macs so full of spyware and adware that they stuff up so easily?

Yes a lot of money, but you don't get viruses, have a much better machine and best of all are part of the Apple Community! There are so good for music and things like that.

A human!? Since when was I a human, Horatio? Calling me a human is like calling you a cat.

Besides. The worst I do is go on this here website >_> Are you telling me that HD stuffs macs so full of spyware and adware that they stuff up so easily?

Well, being in your stomach, I must have been overwhelmed by the acidic smell smell of the digestive juices. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, when a cat puts his claws inside a tender precious Mac, that is when there are problem. Besides, Adam is absolutely perfect. No spyware, no adware, no viruses!!!

Yes a lot of money, but you don't get viruses, have a much better machine and best of all are part of the Apple Community! There are so good for music and things like that.

Well, being in your stomach, I must have been overwhelmed by the acidic smell smell of the digestive juices. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, when a cat puts his claws inside a tender precious Mac, that is when there are problem. Besides, Adam is absolutely perfect. No spyware, no adware, no viruses!!!

And I'm not a cat either. Man. You need coffee Horatio. Go get some.

And there's none of that, because macs don't get 'em. Huh, then if it's not human/wurm/cat/whatever error, what else could it be? Perhaps a software or a hardware malfunction?

And there's none of that, because macs don't get 'em. Huh, then if it's not human/wurm/cat/whatever error, what else could it be? Perhaps a software or a hardware malfunction?

Easy wurm... the coffee is brewing and I just stepped out of the shower. My eyeglasses are somewhere and I am squinting. You have about two minutes before the caffeine is surging through my blood vessels and I have on my boxing gloves. :lol: You are just taking advantage of a poor defenseless little blonde hamster. *thinks about how tasty wurms are*

Easy wurm... the coffee is brewing and I just stepped out of the shower. My eyeglasses are somewhere and I am squinting. You have about two minutes before the caffeine is surging through my blood vessels and I have on my boxing gloves. :lol: You are just taking advantage of a poor defenseless little blonde hamster. *thinks about how tasty wurms are*

If you're too weak to throw punches, why are you?

Besides. You can't eat something you're inside. You'd have to eat yourself to do that.

Besides. You can't eat something you're inside. You'd have to eat yourself to do that.

*exhales loudly and with a BIG attitude*

*throws head to one side so that long blonde hair flips to the side*

*decides it is time to research regurgitation topics*

well, im a cat!!!

Ohnoes. Bulimic hamster in my stomach O_O

well, im a cat!!!

I remember now.

*starts feeling awake as the caffeine zooms through my bloodstream*

It was just foggy confusion! LOL

well, im a cat!!!

I remember now.

could you email me some coffee to please? I like 4 oz of coffee, 3 teaspoons of sugar, and approx 2-3 cups of milk!

well, im a cat!!!

I remember now.

could you email me some coffee to please? I like 4 oz of coffee, 3 teaspoons of sugar, and approx 2-3 cups of milk!

Sure!

*sends coffee via email*

Have you ever had Cuban coffee? :D

That stuff will definitely wake you up!!!

well, im a cat!!!

I remember now.

Sure!

*sends coffee via email*

*runs antivirus program* WHATS THAT VIRUS IN THE COFFEE???? Glad I did not drink it

Yes I have tried it in Little Havena (sp), and it WAY to strong for me!

well, im a cat!!!

I remember now.

Sure!

*sends coffee via email*

*runs antivirus program* WHATS THAT VIRUS IN THE COFFEE???? Glad I did not drink it

Yes I have tried it in Little Havana, and it WAY to strong for me!

I agree. I am more of a Dunkin Donuts type coffee drinker! LOL

Not at all... LOL!!!

Just a hamster that wants out. It is really smelly in here. :wacko:

Not at all... LOL!!!

You'd think.

Not at all... LOL!!!

You'd think.

*finds lots of information on regurgitation in wurms*

I FOUND A HORATYPO.

I FOUND A HORATYPO.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I just cannot type from the inside of Glowurm's stomach!!! LOL