Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hey. Hey. Hey hey.

Arkcher

Where did MW go? o:

At least Mega Wolf shows up every now and then, mostly on weekends. She has not mastered being able to type and talk on the phone at the same time. The one who has decided not to show up is - Kat -.

Her internet is kinda weird, so I think that has something to do with it.

Nevuhmind.

MW posted today so all is at peace.

ALl??? I think not. - Kat - still has not posted. :(

Yeah, but we know she's, like, taking a break and stuffz.

I don't think she will return. For some reason, I think she used that as a way to leave without feeling bad.

Of course, I have no idea if this is true or not, I just feel this in my gut. It's called HGF or Hammie Gut Feeling.

Nevuhmind.

I don't think she will return. For some reason, I think she used that as a way to leave without feeling bad.

Of course, I have no idea if this is true or not, I just feel this in my gut. It's called HGF or Hammie Gut Feeling.

I don't see why she would. Plus, using "I'm just taking a break" as an excuse to leave would be even worse, because then she would have the guilt of lying to us and leaving us waiting for her return.

Nevuhmind.

I don't see why she would. Plus, using "I'm just taking a break" as an excuse to leave would be even worse, because then she would have the guilt of lying to us and leaving us waiting for her return.

So when do you think she will return?

Nevuhmind.

Eventually. I don't know, but I think that she will come back at some point. I will have to ask her why she left. :unsure:

Nevuhmind.

Eventually. I don't know, but I think that she will come back at some point. I will have to ask her why she left. :unsure:

I think if she does return, it will only be to say "Hi - Bye".

Nevuhmind.

Why? You sound as if you have something against - Kat -.

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

I absolutely miss - Kat -! She is a really fantastic addition to the boards. I just think that whatever is going on, she has decided not to be here and that makes me very, very sad. I believe she is probably one of the nicest people to come to the boards.

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

I absolutely miss - Kat -! She is a really fantastic addition to the boards. I just think that whatever is going on, she has decided not to be here and that makes me very, very sad. I believe she is probably one of the nicest people to come to the boards.

I agree with everything said except for the lack of her return. I am glad I found her somewhere else.

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

I agree with everything said except for the lack of her return. I am glad I found her somewhere else.

Lucky you, unlucky me.

You see, this is an example of what I was talking about when you said that it would be great to give out other places for people to meet.

You have the ability to still have her friendship and we here, miss her.

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

Lucky you, unlucky me.

You see, this is an example of what I was talking about when you said that it would be great to give out other places for people to meet.

I will make sure to tell her that, next time she logs on. I helped her with an chinese dynasty project on monday. xD

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

Lucky you, unlucky me.

I will make sure to tell her that, next time she logs on. I helped her with an chinese dynasty project on monday. xD

You don't need to do that. She needs to come back only when she is ready.

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

Lucky you, unlucky me.

Don't need to tell her or help her?

Nevuhmind.

NO! NO! NO!

Lucky you, unlucky me.

Don't need to tell her or help her?

Please do help her. That is the way we can all succeed in this world, by helping each other.

No need to tell her. She needs to return to the boards only if she is ready.

Yar, Arkcher. Thanks for the concern. Yeah. It's been really hard for me to post. With all this stuff. Yeah. I might have more time. But I might not. After all, marching season is over...

Yippee!!! I am really happy to hear you will be able to show up more. We have missed you!!!!

*tackle glomps the Wolfie*

Yar, Arkcher. Thanks for the concern. Yeah. It's been really hard for me to post. With all this stuff. Yeah. I might have more time. But I might not. After all, marching season is over...

Yay MW. -glomps teh MW- n_n

Yeah! More MW!