Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Whoop whoop hurrah!!!

Glowurm

You know what's really funny? Going onto other boards and seeing people who have 53 posts and people idolise him/her because s/he posts so much. It's really funny.

Hooray! I have 1000 posts!

And I'm going to turn the celerations into a competition thingie :o

I want J00 (yes, j00!) to draw me a picture illustrating the insanity at HD. And me. Yeah. So pretty much it's a HD-and-glowurm themed picture.

Size seven was getting annoying. Anyway, prizes!

The one I like the most wins a 'Giant Glowing Greatness Trophy for Super Art'.

Second place gets themselves a Giant Glowing Greatness Trophy.

The third (you know, the one with the hairy chest and all) wins an Amazing Artistic Animal Trophy.

ZOMG! Fourth place too? Yep. And fourth gets a Glowing Greatness Trophy (note it's not giant).

And fifth place :o You can tell I'm happy. Or big-headed. Either way. Fifth gets Artistic Animal Trophy.

Ev'ryone else who enters (if I manage more then five entries O_o) gets a nice ninja award, for being so nice as to spend the time to make an image for this milestone xD

There is no deadline right now. I'll wait until I get five entries and then decide on a finishing point. That's right. You have unlimited time to draw, for now.

Wait, should this really be in warm wishes? If you want to move it, Horatio, go ahead.

You know what's really funny? Going onto other boards and seeing people who have 53 posts and people idolise him/her because s/he posts so much. It's really funny.

I want J00 (yes, j00!) to draw me a picture illustrating the insanity at HD. And me. Yeah. So pretty much it's a HD-and-glowurm themed picture.

The third (you know, the one with the hairy chest and all) wins an Amazing Artistic Animal Trophy.

ZOMG! Fourth place too? Yep. And fourth gets a Glowing Greatness Trophy (note it's not giant).

And fifth place :o You can tell I'm happy. Or big-headed. Either way. Fifth gets Artistic Animal Trophy.

Ev'ryone else who enters (if I manage more then five entries O_o) gets a nice ninja award, for being so nice as to spend the time to make an image for this milestone xD

There is no deadline right now. I'll wait until I get five entries and then decide on a finishing point. That's right. You have unlimited time to draw, for now.

Wait, should this really be in warm wishes? If you want to move it, Horatio, go ahead.

CONGRATULATIONS GLOWURM!!!

Lucky for you I will have my Wacom Tablet with me and hopefully Max will be home by the weekend!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for you I will have my Wacom Tablet with me and hopefully Max will be home by the weekend!!!!!!!!!

HURRAY!!! You should also enter MK's art contests when max comes back.

Speaking of tablets. It turns out the one I ordered, they had stopped making and the EVIL PEOPLE AT THE PLACE WE ORDERED IT FROM forgot to take it off their order list. Luckily we weren't charged, but, just, ugh. It was a good price, too! only 137.55 or something!!! But, no. Sigh. I should start looking for any other good prices for tablets...

Speaking of tablets. It turns out the one I ordered, they had stopped making and the EVIL PEOPLE AT THE PLACE WE ORDERED IT FROM forgot to take it off their order list. Luckily we weren't charged, but, just, ugh. It was a good price, too! only 137.55 or something!!! But, no. Sigh. I should start looking for any other good prices for tablets...

Let me know what you are looking at and I will check the prices here. Sometimes they will ship overseas and you can really save money.

Let me know what you are looking at and I will check the prices here. Sometimes they will ship overseas and you can really save money.

Full tablets for cheap prices xD

The one we had found that was less then 150 (amazing!) was a usb one, I think it was 4x5 or something... It came with a pen (I dunno the pen model) and a couple of programs that probably cost more then the tablet themselves.

CONGRATS dear Glow or a wurm you are the BOMB!!!!

Hurrah! I can explode!!!

I wonder if Horatio remembered :o

Hurrah! I can explode!!!

What do you think? :P

Hurrah! I can explode!!!

What do you think? :P

I think yes, considering it's in the art forum now.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

post-6896-1163291030_thumb.jpg

*~*&The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I can't read what they are saying! =0

Arkcher is singing The Burger King Xmas Carol, I'm saying random song qoutes, Glowurm is questioning our normality, stuff no one really cares about.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 3 weeks later...
*keeps watch on Mushroom_king's count... 101 posts until she reaches 4000* :D

I'm already past that. O.o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*(~*

We had a party for you, but you were in Europe.

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*''

Where is the party? D=

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domien*~*

Where is the party? D=

It's already over. We had a great time!

Where is the party? D=

Horatio, stop lying. I don't remember no par-tay.

Where is the party? D=

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~&*

Fine, be that way.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I wonder when somebody else is gunna enter :o

Like, you Horatio. :P

I'm here now. :lol:

Where is the party? D=

Sorry, you missed it as well. You were at a Pink Floyd concert.

Where is the party? D=

Well it should have been blue and unread when I got back! Which it wasn't! >_<

Where is the party? D=

Well it should have been blue and unread when I got back! Which it wasn't! >_

Blue? Nothing blue about it. Pinks, yellows, reds, greens, lots and lots of colors.

It was a very special party for everyone who was here at the moment. Then we made a pact and it vanished.

Where is the party? D=

Well it should have been blue and unread when I got back! Which it wasn't! >_<

Blue? Nothing blue about it. Pinks, yellows, reds, greens, lots and lots of colors.

It was a very special party for everyone who was here at the moment. Then we made a pact and it vanished.

Lies. :P

Besides. How long did the party last?

Where is the party? D=

Well it should have been blue and unread when I got back! Which it wasn't! >_

Lies. :P

Besides. How long did the party last?

It was a short party. We came ate cake and cookies, had some refreshments, listened to a bit of music and then we all had to go.