sort of.

i cried for HOURS and HOURS

and i made a big ugly burn mark on my wrist

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

everyone is helping me through

it still hurts though.

I am sorry to hear you are going through this. If you could learn the same thing I am telling Lee, love yourself. Love yourself first and everyone will want to love you as well. If you try to depend on someone else for your happiness, acceptance and love, the burden is too great. Please work to love yourself first and that does not mean you will only love yourself when you are thin.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

I am sorry to hear you are going through this. If you could learn the same thing I am telling Lee, love yourself. Love yourself first and everyone will want to love you as well. If you try to depend on someone else for your happiness, acceptance and love, the burden is too great. Please work to love yourself first and that does not mean you will only love yourself when you are thin.

ive never loved myself

i havnt the slightest idea how to.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

I can help you on this if you would like me to. It is not easy, but the end results are truly phenomenal!!!

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

I can help you on this if you would like me to. It is not easy, but the end results are truly phenomenal!!!

is it even possible?

i mean like.. im stubborn and im not gonna wake up and tell myself im beautiful everyday

ive tried to 'convince' myself to love me but in the end i know im talking out of my butt

and love myself as much as i love cleaning cat pee off the floor.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i mean like.. im stubborn and im not gonna wake up and tell myself im beautiful everyday

ive tried to 'convince' myself to love me but in the end i know im talking out of my butt

It most certainly is possible. I am not talking about getting up and telling yourself that you are beautiful, but start with one thing. There must be one thing you like about yourself. For me, it is my blonde fur. So, I try and take as good care of my fur as possible.

More specifically, I am talking about treating yourself like you would want someone else to treat you. For example, and you will have to make the changes to what appeals to you, if you would want someone to buy you flowers, then get yourself some flowers from a place like the grocery store. You need to take time to appreciate the person you are. For example, your writing is phenomenal and I think you have lots of talent. If you agree with me, this is a place to start. Do not let others try to distract you from doing something you like to do.

The goal is for you to be pleased with not everything in your life, but start with one or two things. Work from there. Financially, they always say, pay yourself first. The same thing goes for how you treat yourself. Treat yourself like you would want Rob or someone else to treat you.

I am not expressing my thoughts very well today, but let me think on this and I will get back to you.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

It most certainly is possible. I am not talking about getting up and telling yourself that you are beautiful, but start with one thing. There must be one thing you like about yourself. For me, it is my blonde fur. So, I try and take as good care of my fur as possible.

More specifically, I am talking about treating yourself like you would want someone else to treat you. For example, and you will have to make the changes to what appeals to you, if you would want someone to buy you flowers, then get yourself some flowers from a place like the grocery store. You need to take time to appreciate the person you are. For example, your writing is phenomenal and I think you have lots of talent. If you agree with me, this is a place to start. Do not let others try to distract you from doing something you like to do.

The goal is for you to be pleased with not everything in your life, but start with one or two things. Work from there. Financially, they always say, pay yourself first. The same thing goes for how you treat yourself. Treat yourself like you would want Rob or someone else to treat you.

I am not expressing my thoughts very well today, but let me think on this and I will get back to you.

good advice horatio.

Sarah asked how you were doing today, Lauren. I didn't know, so I had to come back and see how you were.

here's what I say:

*hugs you*

*smiles nkowing horatio will join*

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

well. i like my hair if its listening to me

im planning on growing it longer and lindsey is gonna layer it.

i might dye it again.

and for the "The goal is for you to be pleased with not everything in your life, but start with one or two things" part ive got a few bigs goals for myself;

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

i just get frustrated easily

and i hate waiting for stuff

the only thing that seems completely reachable is loosing weight

cuz i lost 21 pounds and it was awesome

i kno that if i start working out alot again i can be my goal weight

that will make me happy

VERY happy

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

and for the "The goal is for you to be pleased with not everything in your life, but start with one or two things" part ive got a few bigs goals for myself;

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

*joins huggle with Topazia, making it a group hug*

You almost have the point. You like your hair. That is a start. What else do you like about yourself, exactly as you are, not with any changes?

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

You almost have the point. You like your hair. That is a start. What else do you like about yourself, exactly as you are, not with any changes?

um.

umm..

im seriously looking at myself and uh..

i honestly dont like anything.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

i kinda like my wrists. but not in a healthy way.. so.. yea.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

Let's go for a healthy way.

*waits very patiently*

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

honestly, nothing else.

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

*wonders when Lauren will see that there must be something there, or she'd have no friends like horatio and me*

*waits with horatio for lauren to figure that one out*

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

honestly, nothing else.

How about your writing talent?

*continues to wait with Topazia*

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

honestly, nothing else.

wut about it.

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

honestly, nothing else.

wut about it.

Do you think you have talent and do you like having the ability to write?

im over it.

sort of.

and now im moving on

its painful

but at least i can party

it still hurts though.

ive never loved myself

is it even possible?

i might dye it again.

my weight

my skin

my nails

my room

that will make me happy

VERY happy

um.

umm..

Keep looking.

*waits*

uh.. lets see..

*waits very patiently*

honestly, nothing else.

wut about it.

i dont believe i have any talent at all

i can wine really well..

i guess if i have the ability to do more then breathe then awesome.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

whining is a talent, but it doesn't contribute. it's annoying. trust me, i annoy myself sometimes!

You are an amazing writer. Take pride in the fact that you can stir emotions where others can't do squat.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

whining is a talent, but it doesn't contribute. it's annoying. trust me, i annoy myself sometimes!

You are an amazing writer. Take pride in the fact that you can stir emotions where others can't do squat.

thanks. but i dont see anyone that cant write as well as me so it doesnt make a difference realy.. but thanx.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

thanks. but i dont see anyone that cant write as well as me so it doesnt make a difference realy.. but thanx.

I am not able to write as well as you are. For me, it is extremely difficult to write poetry as a method of expressing myself.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

I am not able to write as well as you are. For me, it is extremely difficult to write poetry as a method of expressing myself.

*hugs the horatio anyway*

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

*hugs the horatio anyway*

Thanks!!!

*returns hug*

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

im not sure it expresses anything..

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

Your poetry expresses an amazing amount of emotion, feelings, all while communicating to the reader.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

Your poetry expresses an amazing amount of emotion, feelings, all while communicating to the reader.

but i dont feel like i express it..

i still hurt, no matter how many poems i spill out.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

Your writing gives others insight into your pain.

wut about it.

i can wine really well..

*waits more*

thats nice. too bad others can only hurt the problem.

everytime some tries to "care" it hurts.

i dont mean like you i mean like in real life.

To expressing yourself:

Just because the pain doesn't go away doesn't mean you're not expressing yourself. You are. You are pouring out your emotions or at least thoughts onto a computer screen. Others see your work, and they can feel your words percolate through their body as they read. Now that my poetic license is expired....

Hey, if caring hurts, try letting your most beloved friend or family member die for the sake of a few other people. Caring hurts on our end too, kita.

We see you in pain and wish you weren't in pain. That's what caring about someone is all about. Caring.

To expressing yourself:

Just because the pain doesn't go away doesn't mean you're not expressing yourself. You are. You are pouring out your emotions or at least thoughts onto a computer screen. Others see your work, and they can feel your words percolate through their body as they read. Now that my poetic license is expired....

Hey, if caring hurts, try letting your most beloved friend or family member die for the sake of a few other people. Caring hurts on our end too, kita.

We see you in pain and wish you weren't in pain. That's what caring about someone is all about. Caring.

yea, i explained this to lucy

but now i get it

its like you;d rather just mess up yourself in the corner

and ignore people

then have they hurt you but helping you.

in the end though, you just gotta do wuts needed to sttay wiuth your head up and a possitive attitude in your head

To expressing yourself:

but now i get it

and ignore people

in the end though, you just gotta do wuts needed to sttay wiuth your head up and a possitive attitude in your head

I think I get what you mean...

"you'd rather just mess yourself up and ignore people than have them hurt you by helping you"

is that right?

Yeah, I can relate to that.

To expressing yourself:

but now i get it

and ignore people

"you'd rather just mess yourself up and ignore people than have them hurt you by helping you"

is that right?

i think everyone feels that way sometimes

To expressing yourself:

but now i get it

and ignore people

is that right?

i think everyone feels that way sometimes

some more than others (namely you and me, right?)