Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Halloween.

Toto

Sooo ... what's everyone going as?

I decided I'm going to be a zombie. To find out that my brother got together about 20 people, and they're going to have a zombie walk across town. That's going to be alright though. :] What kind of zombie should I be though? A prom queen zombie? Biker zombie? Housewife zombie? Hippie zombie?

I decided I'm going to be a zombie. To find out that my brother got together about 20 people, and they're going to have a zombie walk across town. That's going to be alright though. :] What kind of zombie should I be though? A prom queen zombie? Biker zombie? Housewife zombie? Hippie zombie?

I think the prom queen zombie is the one for you!!! :lol:

You tease me.

Australia doesn't celebrate halloween. I mean, some people still go out all dressed up and beg for candy, but it's not a nationwide traditon.

So I guess I'll be going out as a wurm?

Hmm. That's no fun. You should protest or something.

You can be a glow worm! I had one when I was little. They're really a really ugly stuffed baby doll/worm ... thing ... with a light in their face. I'd pay money to see anyone crawling around in one of those suits. xD

Like so:

post-1235-1160272159_thumb.jpg

I think the prom queen zombie is the one for you!!! :lol:

Yeah, I think that one might be good as well. =D I need to find a really hideous dress, now.

You guys should read about the big zombie walk in Toronto. I want to join that one.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I'm going as The Teacher. (Wanna see a picture? See the Meat Grinder ad in the Fake Sdvertisments topic)

I still Trick-Or-Treat. One, I get free candy, two, I have adult freinds who live in my neighborhood, Three, I have elemantary-school teachers who live in my Neighborhood who give me soda and Pencils (They still remeber how easily I lose pencils. XD), four, I love to look at People's houses, and Five, Halloween is a Kick-#$! event where I live. ^.^

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

Unless I find some patterns to rip off and the right sorts of Fabric to make a new costume for myself (Another RP character of mine. 'Looks like Marth, but its not. ;D ) i'm goin as Val Hawyn again.

like I did last year. and the year before. XD

But this time, im in like, a different place. so its not repetitive for anyone but myself.

I a-so wanna figure out how I can get a strap for my bow and keep it in my cloak some-magical-how. (That being a word made up by one of my other friends, so dont call it that Arkcher-talk or whatever you people say it is. This time, its Cristian-speak. ;D ) That'd be pretty awesome. Especially cuz Val has a bow, too. thats cooler than mine. D=

Now a problem that has arisen is what am I gonna do on halloween? o_o; Doing that trick or treating thing by yourself is real' boring, and my siblings dont want to do that anymore (as far as im concerned, you're never too old to do that. Its just how paranoid the people in your area are that matters. XD) so, I might... try making some friends between now and the 31st. ._.; and see'f I go with thems.

Im planning on being a ninja. XD I went as link for 3 staight years. That was a very hot (in two senses!) costume. start off with white long johns and a white shirt like that, and then I had a green felt tunic and hat, felt gauntlets and these nifty boot cover to make them more linkesque, plus a sheild painted silver with the red bird thing on the hylian sheild painted on as well, and a wooden sword painted silver. Oh, and i also had the hat. XD It was AWSOME!!!!111oneone

I am of the belief that you are never too old to beg for candy. This year I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a jedi or a sith, so I'm gonna have a normal jedi costume, but a red light saber and a black sith cloak, and I'll be a loose-cannon jedi who lives on the edge and doesn't play by the rules.

I am of the belief that you are never too old to beg for candy. This year I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a jedi or a sith, so I'm gonna have a normal jedi costume, but a red light saber and a black sith cloak, and I'll be a loose-cannon jedi who lives on the edge and doesn't play by the rules.

Your first sentence gets you The Black Bat Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely correct!

I have a bit of a problem reaching the doorknob, but if I find some kids in the neighborhood to follow, I can always beg successfully! Besides, no bag needed for me, I have my pouches. :lol:

Your first sentence gets you The Black Bat Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely correct!

I have a bit of a problem reaching the doorknob, but if I find some kids in the neighborhood to follow, I can always beg successfully! Besides, no bag needed for me, I have my pouches. :lol:

Whoo hoo! :D *goes to edit siggy*

a few friends and i are gonna be the members of the sex pistols

The Sex Pistols are awsome.

:( Speaking of which, i have a problem. I usually go Trick-Or-Treat with Vanilla Star Hamster, but since I want to take that knife into her jugular vein, I need to find someone else to go with me.

...Would Trent want to?...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

:( Speaking of which, i have a problem. I usually go Trick-Or-Treat with Vanilla Star Hamster, but since I want to take that knife into her jugular vein, I need to find someone else to go with me.

Ask him.

Ask him.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*'

D= I always wanted the whole Astronomy Domine to go with me, but we have like five new members.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy domine*~*

Ask him.

D= I always wanted the whole Astronomy Domine to go with me, but we have like five new members.

Why don't you try and arrange for all of you to go. Perhaps Trent would feel more comfortable in a group and you all would have a great time.

Ask him.

Why don't you try and arrange for all of you to go. Perhaps Trent would feel more comfortable in a group and you all would have a great time.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Jackrabbit can't go. He is diabetic and can't eat candy.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Ask him.

Can't he go if he promises not to eat any candy? It would be great for him just to go with you all.

Ask him.

Can't he go if he promises not to eat any candy? It would be great for him just to go with you all.

He doesn;t wanna dress up, though. Maybe i;ll convince him to be A Led Zeppelin fan. XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domie*~*

Ask him.

He doesn;t wanna dress up, though. Maybe i;ll convince him to be A Led Zeppelin fan. XD

That would be good. Or he could act like your security guard. :lol:

Ask him.

XD With Good reason. He's out Executinor.

Oh, and the Therapist.

*~*The Psyhedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domuine*~*

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

I am sure you could come up with some great ideas for him.

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

Yea...

If Trent goes with me to The Halloween dance, I'll try and get him to be Val Hawyn.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

Yea...

If Trent goes with me to The Halloween dance, I'll try and get him to be Val Hawyn.

I will cross my paws that he goes with you to the Halloween Dance.

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

Yea...

n_n

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

Yea...

n_n

I really hope he does. :)

Ask him.

Oh, and the Therapist.

Yea...

n_n

I really hope he does. :)

Okay.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*the astronomy domine*~*

Yeah.

Thats like, a... good thing. He'll more than likely enjoy that. You should so ask him to do it.

And make him a Val Hawyn costume. XD Swords 'n everything.

Yeah.

Thats like, a... good thing. He'll more than likely enjoy that. You should so ask him to do it.

Yup. It would match my fencing sword good. (The Teacher has a fencing sword. Look at my backround piccy on the other site.)

Yeah.

Yup. It would match my fencing sword good. (The Teacher has a fencing sword. Look at my backround piccy on the other site.)

... 'You mean a Rapier? you know, those long and thin and kinda pointy ones? Thats a rapier, yeah. Fencing isnt limited to just those.

F'ever you like, got in a swordfight and had to pick a sword, either use a Claymore, or a french Sabre. They're pretty much rapiers, x'cept theyre more pimped out. like, witha hand-guard, and more pointy-edgedness so you can do more than just stab with it. and its light enough to do that fencing dealie with, so it counts as a rapier.

whatevuh. You should get him some broadswords, like Val has. XD He isnt agile enough to fence with rapiers.

Yeah.

... 'You mean a Rapier? you know, those long and thin and kinda pointy ones? Thats a rapier, yeah. Fencing isnt limited to just those.

F'ever you like, got in a swordfight and had to pick a sword, either use a Claymore, or a french Sabre. They're pretty much rapiers, x'cept theyre more pimped out. like, witha hand-guard, and more pointy-edgedness so you can do more than just stab with it. and its light enough to do that fencing dealie with, so it counts as a rapier.

whatevuh. You should get him some broadswords, like Val has. XD He isnt agile enough to fence with rapiers.

Yea. The Teacher has a Rapier, but he never uses it.

Chuck Norris gets thrown in a Meat Grinder. Chuck doesn't get Grinded, the Meat Grinder gets Chuck Norris. :lol:

I might end up going as chuck norris. XDD

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final cut*~*

Chuck Norris can order Big Macs from Burger King. D=

MK for that one homie that doesn't wanna dress up, just wrap some foil around his head, cut the bottom out of an alluminum pie pan, and stick it around his neck. He can be Jiff-Pop popcorn. :D

Last Wed. was Costume Day at my school. I wrote "DOIN' FINE!" on a piece of notebook paper and taped it to myself and that was my costume.

MK for that one homie that doesn't wanna dress up, just wrap some foil around his head, cut the bottom out of an alluminum pie pan, and stick it around his neck. He can be Jiff-Pop popcorn. :D

Last Wed. was Costume Day at my school. I wrote "DOIN' FINE!" on a piece of notebook paper and taped it to myself and that was my costume.

If you wrote 'Th' on the paper instead, and put on some cool shades, and went struttin' all around, you could've been the Thnikkaman.

and THAT would have been hilarious.

and get some of your friends to run into rooms ahead of you and announce 'Here comes the Thnikkaman!' and the same for when you exit the room. This excludes hallways. cuz your friends cant be in two rooms at once, saying two different things. XD

Or when you talk on the phone. like, 'You got a call from the Thnikkaman!' 'HEre hang-ups the thnikkaman!'

yeah. That'd be pretty great.

If not Mutako or Val, I'm goin as the said Thnikkaman for halloween. Jst because it'd be hilarious. XD

(Oh, to be more accurate to the costume, you'd need to shave your head, wear all lime green and neon orange. but I dont think you want to do that.)

Yeah.

Don't you also fence with foils as well?

My friend Brandon (Coincidence, eh? Only, he's that 26-year-old one.) has a Katana, and a few other Japanese swords. His 100-poundness and agility make him the perfect ninja.

Yeah.

My friend Brandon (Coincidence, eh? Only, he's that 26-year-old one.) has a Katana, and a few other Japanese swords. His 100-poundness and agility make him the perfect ninja.

My dad has two Katanas. There cool. I used to play with them all the time, sometime back in 2002.

Yeah.

Yeah, Foils are a sort of Rapier.

o_O I think. i havent like, checked on that stuff lately. I should probably do more background checking on stuff I talk about on here. XD

I'm thinking about buying an infant's costume and trying to slip into it.

Winnie the Pooh, no?

I'm going with a friend. We are going to wear plastic butts. I'm going to put smarties on mine, and she is going to put dum dums on hers.

Now think, take the candy, and put a not so nice way to say butt with three letters after it.

don't really do much for halloween anymore, but I did have a bit of fun at Kmart today, just kind of slowed a little passing through that section, part of my usual mental drift. someone noticed and provoked conversation, so I gave a slightly toned down version of my "depths of internet" bit. likely overdoing the fact it was meant to be amusing. it was an enjoyable few minutes, at least for me. few enough people seem to practice random conversation these days.

don't really do much for halloween anymore, but I did have a bit of fun at Kmart today, just kind of slowed a little passing through that section, part of my usual mental drift. someone noticed and provoked conversation, so I gave a slightly toned down version of my "depths of internet" bit. likely overdoing the fact it was meant to be amusing. it was an enjoyable few minutes, at least for me. few enough people seem to practice random conversation these days.

Toasted Thomas' English Muffins taste best with pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.

Random conversation is the best thing ever. :D

Any good ideas as to how to make a good chuck norris beard?

Why? :huh: Are you planning on growing one? :huh:

:P i meant for a costume.

*feels much better about hearing the last post*

Nah, i was definitely planning on forcing a beard out of my chin. When no hair i have is red. Most totally?

Nah, i was definitely planning on forcing a beard out of my chin. When no hair i have is red. Most totally?

I love red fur!!!

Hamlet has red fur!!!

I love red fur!!!

Hamlet has red fur!!!

nothing wrong with red hair, but i just don't have it.

I'll prolly go Trick-Or-Treat with MangaTiger. (Cidnea's Nickname)

*~*The Psychedelic luau*(~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 3 weeks later...
so how WAS everyone's halloween night?

and mischief night too?

mine were both crazy and sweet

Areally-really boring. o_o;

but not a Halloween has yet gone by without me putting on a stupid outfit. =D

and mischief night too?

I don't think mine are stupid, bnut i have gone trick or treating every year as far as I know)

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

and sorry to hear that Horatio, you didnt get any little kids begging for candy? lol. theyre so cute.

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

and sorry to hear that Horatio, you didnt get any little kids begging for candy? lol. theyre so cute.

Unfortunately zero, none, nada! I was very disappointed! The problem is that it requires walking effort on the parents part, or to have the kids hop in and out of the car. :( So I was pretty disappointed.

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

Unfortunately zero, none, nada! I was very disappointed! The problem is that it requires walking effort on the parents part, or to have the kids hop in and out of the car. :( So I was pretty disappointed.

Who drives their kid around to Trick-Or-Treat? O_o

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

Parents of the much younger kids. It is too far for them to walk house to house. If they came to our house, they would have hit the mother lode!!! We always give out the best and biggest stuff! Full size candy bars!

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

Parents of the much younger kids. It is too far for them to walk house to house. If they came to our house, they would have hit the mother lode!!! We always give out the best and biggest stuff! Full size candy bars!

There's a lady in my neighborhood who gives out full-size Laffy Taffy and Pixie Stix.

*thinks...wouldn't the Tick-Or-Treaters want to pet Horatio?* :unsure:

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

I gotta come to your house! repeatedly!

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

There's a lady in my neighborhood who gives out full-size Laffy Taffy and Pixie Stix.

*thinks...wouldn't the Tick-Or-Treaters want to pet Horatio?* :unsure:

They love petting all of us!!! LOL

And if you haven't figured it out, they have to pet each and everyone of us to get their treat! LOL

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

Come on! We will be waiting! :D

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

yeah, especially since it isn't really halloween right now. But if i were to start walking today, it might get there by the time I do. :rolleyes:

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

yeah. but Some of us were stealthy enough to get in before.... that. ..... -runs off with many candy bars-

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

yeah, especially since it isn't really halloween right now. But if i were to start walking today, it might get there by the time I do. :rolleyes:

You just might want to hold off on that walk... Arkcher just stole all the candy!

:o:o:o

*sets trap for Arkcher and then puts out some decoy candy covered over with replacement candy*

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

You just might want to hold off on that walk... Arkcher just stole all the candy!

:o:o:o

*sets trap for Arkcher and then puts out some decoy candy covered over with replacement candy*

-PWNSHOOTS TEH TRAP OMG.- -continues fleeing-

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

:wacko:

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

For some, that is EXTREMELY hard. They will circle the parking lot for 30 minutes just to find a spot in the front. Some even have the audacity to drive up each driveway and then back out just to pull into the next driveway. And to give you and example, the two driveways are about five feet apart!!! :o

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

For some, that is EXTREMELY hard. They will circle the parking lot for 30 minutes just to find a spot in the front. Some even have the audacity to drive up each driveway and then back out just to pull into the next driveway. And to give you and example, the two driveways are about five feet apart!!! :o

That's GENIUS, Captain Obvious. :rolleyes:

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

why wouldnt you just walk???

i dont know how your town/neighborhood is but mine would be pretty stupid to DRIVE trick or treat in..

thats lame anyway..

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

i dont know how your town/neighborhood is but mine would be pretty stupid to DRIVE trick or treat in..

thats lame anyway..

That's exactly my point. Why drive? :rolleyes:

But I guess that some parents are much too lazy.

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

I would end up running over little kids. :/

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

obesity. :wacko:

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

No you wouldn't... they only have to walk from the car door about ten steps to the front door and back to the car. The biggest challenge would not playing bumper cars with the other cars.

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

No you wouldn't... they only have to walk from the car door about ten steps to the front door and back to the car. The biggest challenge would not playing bumper cars with the other cars.

or running out of gas.

walking is just the better choice.period. lol

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

or running out of gas.

Walking would be my option as well. Just think how much candy you can stuff in your pouches between houses. LOL

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

or running out of gas.

Walking would be my option as well. Just think how much candy you can stuff in your pouches between houses. LOL

OR better yet...

Think of how much sugary confectionary death items you could stash in your CAR! =D

and mischief night too?

thats the way to live.

i dressed up aswell ^_^

^ like thats hard.

thats lame anyway..

or running out of gas.

OR better yet...

Think of how much sugary confectionary death items you could stash in your CAR! =D

I like your thinking! Better yet. Have a few costumes in the car, ring the bell, collect candy, switch costumes, ring bell, collect candy, switch costumes... you get the picture. Or, you could go down the street, collect candy, evaluate the houses for the best candy, change costumes and hit up just the good houses the rest of the times.