Hampsterdance Discussion Board

a new appreciation

Cheesus

I have recently decided that "the village people" are an awsome band, and have some awsome songs. Yeah, just thought i would say that. XD

They are ok, until you know more about them. like did you know they are gay? and that the popular song YMCA, is talking about the boys bathroom of the YMCA?

I have recently decided that "the village people" are an awsome band, and have some awsome songs. Yeah, just thought i would say that. XD

They are ok, until you know more about them. like did you know they are gay? and that the popular song YMCA, is talking about the boys bathroom of the YMCA?

I'm not suprised that some of them are gay. It isn't like it matters. o.O but no, i did not know that about the YMCA song. XD *goes to listen to it again*

Upon listening to it, I don't hear any proof of it being about the bathroom. :blink: I think it is just a rumor.

The rumour probably appeared on the front page of a couple of those tabloids that are in the grocery checkout line. :lol:

with headlines involving batboy, or that Jonah's skeleton was found in a whales mouth, and carbon dating proved it to be 2400 years old. go world weekly news!

Upon listening to it, I don't hear any proof of it being about the bathroom. :blink: I think it is just a rumor.

The rumour probably appeared on the front page of a couple of those tabloids that are in the grocery checkout line. :lol:

actualy, if you read the lyrics, you could interpet the lyrics either way, like the line "You can get yourself cleaned"

actualy, if you read the lyrics, you could interpet the lyrics either way, like the line "You can get yourself cleaned"

It's more fun to pretend that you read it in the tabloids. They have a way of twisting the story line. :lol:

It's more fun to pretend that you read it in the tabloids. They have a way of twisting the story line. :lol:

i tend to avoid them since i dont like gossip

with headlines involving batboy, or that Jonah's skeleton was found in a whales mouth, and carbon dating proved it to be 2400 years old. go world weekly news!

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Sun said that The world was gonna end on the 11th last month. I laugh at them.

And Weekly World News is Hilarious. XD People actually believe that, did you know? I think they have a Reader's letter section and they have letters where ijits actually think the articles are true.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine

And Weekly World News is Hilarious. XD People actually believe that, did you know? I think they have a Reader's letter section and they have letters where ijits actually think the articles are true.

The really scary part is that those 'ijits' get to vote in the elections!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

I really want to put them all in the Meat Grinder. But while I was hooking up the Meat Grinder with a turbo engine for faster Grinding, I relised, "Wait, then half the world's population would be gone!" LOL

*~*The Psychedelicn Luau*&~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

I really want to put them all in the Meat Grinder. But while I was hooking up the Meat Grinder with a turbo engine for faster Grinding, I relised, "Wait, then half the world's population would be gone!" LOL

*~*The Psychedelicn Luau*&~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

well... helping to end world hunger, overpoulation, and major cutting back of pollution then. Plus, a more educatred society. Who knows? can't be THAT bad. XDDD

another new band recently found- legowelt. Got them from a video watched in school. XD

*wonders if you get welts from playing legos while listening to this band* :lol:

that would be a big lego set to give you welts. ;) but maybe the awsomeness of the songs make it so that you don't concentrate on the legos and... welt yourself? :blink::unsure:

another new band recently found- legowelt. Got them from a video watched in school. XD

*wonders if you get welts from playing legos while listening to this band* :lol:

that would be a big lego set to give you welts. ;) but maybe the awsomeness of the songs make it so that you don't concentrate on the legos and... welt yourself? :blink::unsure:

Welting yourself... now that would be an interesting concept. LOL You could make it like fake tattoos... red paint on or stick on welts.

Welting yourself... now that would be an interesting concept. LOL You could make it like fake tattoos... red paint on or stick on welts.

That would be painful, giving yourself welts. :P

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Don't hate them because they are gay.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I dont hate them, they are ok. its just something not everybody realises

I dont hate them, they are ok. its just something not everybody realises

Oh, good.

The line, "you can get yourself cleaned" is directly followed by "you can get a good meal" makes it seem like it just is saying that the YMCA can just improve your life in general.