Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio's Anonymous-itude counter FTW!

Arkcher

my Horatio 'Nonymous-itude counter (how many times I've seen Horatio on, anonymous in the past... while...) has reached 80 by now.

I think its hilarious.

I had the counter in my siggy one time, but it was mysteriously being subtracted when I wasnt looking. (Hmmmm...) so its on my compy now, and when I've remembered to, i've added a counter when Horatio is on and anonymous. its up to 80 now. I'll letcha know when it gets to 100. then we party or something.

my Horatio 'Nonymous-itude counter (how many times I've seen Horatio on, anonymous in the past... while...) has reached 80 by now.

I think its hilarious.

I had the counter in my siggy one time, but it was mysteriously being subtracted when I wasnt looking. (Hmmmm...) now, and when I've remembered to, i've added a counter when Horatio is on and anonymous. its up to 80 now. I'll letcha know when it gets to 100. then we party or something.

:huh::o:huh::o:huh:

And you think, me, a cute blonde hamster who is really lovable, would edit your siggy?

LOL :rolleyes: LOL

I think its hilarious.

I had the counter in my siggy one time, but it was mysteriously being subtracted when I wasnt looking. (Hmmmm...) now, and when I've remembered to, i've added a counter when Horatio is on and anonymous. its up to 80 now. I'll letcha know when it gets to 100. then we party or something.

:huh::o:huh::o:huh:

And you think, me, a cute blonde hamster who is really lovable, would edit your siggy?

LOL :rolleyes: LOL

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHAN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

WEEL, DAWH HEWAYSHEEOWH. EET WAWS MEE. AYEE HAWCKED EENTO AHKCHEEH'S CAMPEWTAH AWND STEWL THA COWTEA. AYEE LYKE CHAWKLEET MEELK.

*~*THA PSYKAHDEELEEC LOOAOW*~*THA ASTOONOOMY DOOMEENE*~*

• 4 weeks later...

100 or so times that Horatio and I have been on at once. has arrived. ... x'cept sometimes I keep forgetting to add it to the counter. like the past few times i've seen Horatio on, so the counter is more like... at 107.

... yeah. par-tay.

100 or so times that Horatio and I have been on at once. has arrived. ... x'cept sometimes I keep forgetting to add it to the counter. like the past few times i've seen Horatio on, so the counter is more like... at 107.

... yeah. par-tay.

Are you counting by ten? :o

... yeah. par-tay.

I keep forgetting. I started this thing a long time ago though, r'member?

... yeah. par-tay.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt. :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

... yeah. par-tay.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt. :lol::lol::lol:

WoW!! This is the first time I've actualy seen Horatio, not just his anonymous ghost!

... yeah. par-tay.

WoW!! This is the first time I've actualy seen Horatio, not just his anonymous ghost!

LOL :lol: LOL

That's because I have been too lazy to log out and then re-log in anonymous!!!

... yeah. par-tay.

I prefer it when you aren't anonymous. don't know why. xD

... yeah. par-tay.

I prefer it when you aren't anonymous. don't know why. xD

Well I do... LOL...

you become a posting maniac and I have lots of trouble keeping up with you! LOL