Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I'm turing into Horatio.

Mushroom_king

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*\

:P Yea, so I think Horatio's...Horatio-ness has rubbed off on me, 'cause I've been spraying Chocolate Milk all over the lappy screen when i'm reading funny stuff. :lol::lol::lol:

*Gets Crow-bar'd off the lappy*

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

:P Yea, so I think Horatio's...Horatio-ness has rubbed off on me, 'cause I've been spraying Chocolate Milk all over the lappy screen when i'm reading funny stuff. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Oh no!!! Quite dangerous for your wonderful laptop!!! :lol:

Let me give you my laptop raincoat. This clear plastic device protects the entire computer from all kinds of food and liquid accidents! One size fits all so your laptop should feel very secure after you cover it.

Let me give you my laptop raincoat. This clear plastic device protects the entire computer from all kinds of food and liquid accidents! One size fits all so your laptop should feel very secure after you cover it.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

:lol: The stain is still there! :lol:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

At least with coffee, there is no stain. With chocolate milk, you have the sugary chocolate syrup that just loves to sink in between each and every key. Did the cover I gave you work? You need to cover your laptop any time you have fluids around. :lol:

At least with coffee, there is no stain. With chocolate milk, you have the sugary chocolate syrup that just loves to sink in between each and every key. Did the cover I gave you work? You need to cover your laptop any time you have fluids around. :lol:

LOL, none of it got on the keys-just on the screen.

One time, in 2004, I was drinking soda at my dad's computer, spilled it on accident, and it ruined the keys! :o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

:P Yea, so I think Horatio's...Horatio-ness has rubbed off on me, 'cause I've been spraying Chocolate Milk all over the lappy screen when i'm reading funny stuff. LOL LOL LOL

LOL Oh no!!! Quite dangerous for your wonderful laptop!!! LOL

One time, in 2004, I was drinking soda at my dad's computer, spilled it on accident, and it ruined the keys! :o

I can imagine how unhappy he was. :blink:

:P Yea, so I think Horatio's...Horatio-ness has rubbed off on me, 'cause I've been spraying Chocolate Milk all over the lappy screen when i'm reading funny stuff. LOL LOL LOL

LOL Oh no!!! Quite dangerous for your wonderful laptop!!! LOL

I can imagine how unhappy he was. :blink:

I was REALLY scared! He got really angry! :o

Here's a tip, at least if you can settle for cold drinks:

Camelback.

looks a little odd, and really only works with cold drinks, but keeps the spew volume down.

*sprays iced tea on teh compy*

This topic is hilarious.

When I read this my first reaction was spraying coka cola all over mah lappy XD

Dood. I just have to comment that you should know who Pink Floyd are. After all, there is an Australian Pink Floyd. LOL.

What? Mah siggy or something?

Whatever. Anyways. I didn't know who they were (before the age of MK) because I don't pay much attention to music. I heard Mother once before and it never occured to me that it was pink floyd.

Yeah.

Imma wander off now.