Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Finding hampton music?

campsoup1988

Does anyone know where I could find links to the different Hampton Songs/Videos?

Thanks,

Campsoup1988

Hello and welcome Campsoup1988! I will have to ask about links to the songs. Probably I should know this, but I do not. Please check back and I will have an answer for you. Horatio

Yes, Ive already seen that site, and got the songs. I really like the Sing A Simple Song video, but I wish they had a .wmv (Windows Media Video) verson of the song instead of just flash and real video

I have a copy of of the Hampton version of Thank God I am a country boy, cognoscenti vs intelligentsia, & Hampton the Hamster feat Rednex - The Hamster Dance. For some reason I did not save the sites, so Ill email the admin, to post the songs in the thread

PS: Im most currious to hear the Hampton's version of Dance to the Music, because I really like that song (I also like the orignal version of Thank God I am a Country Boy)

Yes, Ive already seen that site, and got the songs. I really like the Sing A Simple Song video, but I wish they had a .wmv (Windows Media Video) verson of the song instead of just flash and real video

I have a copy of of the Hampton version of Thank God I am a country boy, cognoscenti vs intelligentsia, & Hampton the Hamster feat Rednex - The Hamster Dance. For some reason I did not save the sites, so Ill email the admin, to post the songs in the thread

PS: Im most currious to hear the Hampton's version of Dance to the Music, because I really like that song (I also like the orignal version of Thank God I am a Country Boy)

I will try and get the lyrics posted today. I got sidetracked because I have a tree leaning on the roof of my cage and no one seems to be able to figure out how to remove it without it coming crashing into my cage.

I will try and get the lyrics posted today. I got sidetracked because I have a tree leaning on the roof of my cage and no one seems to be able to figure out how to remove it without it coming crashing into my cage.

intreasting situation! was it due to TS Ernisto?

Absolutely! I am impressed! I didn't think anyone would know. You get your first award... The Gold Star Award!!! Congratulations!!!

Absolutely! I am impressed! I didn't think anyone would know. You get your first award... The Gold Star Award!!! Congratulations!!!

Kool! Well I too had the Effects of TS Ernisto when it came accross FL, but that storm was nothing!!! I had many normal storms more savior then Ernisto. Just figure, in the 24hrs of Ernisto, we got 1.75 inches of rain. a couple days latter, we had a storm that lasted for about 12hrs, and we had 1.9 inches of rain! I dont know why they cancled school for 2 days for me and had 48hrs of contiues huricane coverage

Kool! Well I too had the Effects of TS Ernisto when it came accross FL, but that storm was nothing!!! I had many normal storms more savior then Ernisto. Just figure, in the 24hrs of Ernisto, we got 1.75 inches of rain. a couple days latter, we had a storm that lasted for about 12hrs, and we had 1.9 inches of rain! I dont know why they cancled school for 2 days for me and had 48hrs of contiues huricane coverage

My cage is in Florida as you have figured! I can see the space launches from the front door of my cage. My view is of the Indian River and so I see a variety of birds and sea creatures.

My cage is in Florida as you have figured! I can see the space launches from the front door of my cage. My view is of the Indian River and so I see a variety of birds and sea creatures.

very lucky! There is not much down south where I am, except to go west to the everglades. I too live not *that* far from the beach, but it is all privatly owned by condos :angry: From my cage, if it is clear out, I could sometimes see the shuttle (mostly just the glow) I hear that today's launch has again been scrubed till tommorow!

very lucky! There is not much down south where I am, except to go west to the everglades. I too live not *that* far from the beach, but it is all privatly owned by condos :angry: From my cage, if it is clear out, I could sometimes see the shuttle (mostly just the glow) I hear that today's launch has again been scrubed till tommorow!

Yeah!!! It is always nice knowing someone else is from Sunny Florida!

From what I heard, if the launch does not go tomorrow, then it will have to wait until October. Did you hear this? I am not sure how accurate this is, but that is what the mailman was saying. :D

Hey... did you see the spectacular launch? You should have been able to see the trail from no matter where you were at the time! Wonderful!!!!! :D

Unless you were a wurm, in which case you were probably underground and oblivious to it.

What kind of computer internet service do you have Mr. Glowurm? If you are underground, do you get cable? :huh:

Hey... did you see the spectacular launch? You should have been able to see the trail from no matter where you were at the time! Wonderful!!!!! :D

Unless you were a wurm, in which case you were probably underground and oblivious to it.

What kind of computer internet service do you have Mr. Glowurm? If you are underground, do you get cable? :huh:

I have ADSL 2+... I also have cable *nods*

Most cables run underground. There are overground ones, but most of those services (TV, Internet, etc)have underground cables.

I have ADSL 2+... I also have cable *nods*

Most cables run underground. There are overground ones, but most of those services (TV, Internet, etc)have underground cables.

I didn't know if you had some kind of satellite hooked up to a cable or real cable. Maybe you were on dial-up. I was just checking on the internet services wurms had.

Yes I did! I was at the local Museum of Science to see the titanic exhibit, and in one of the rooms, they had a big screen tv of CNN's coverage of the launch! It went off great!!

Yes I did! I was at the local Museum of Science to see the titanic exhibit, and in one of the rooms, they had a big screen tv of CNN's coverage of the launch! It went off great!!

WOW!!! How terrific that you got to see it on the big screen!!! That was probably much better than being where I am!

How was the Titanic exhibit? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth seeing?

WOW!!! How terrific that you got to see it on the big screen!!! That was probably much better than being where I am!

How was the Titanic exhibit? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth seeing?

well, it was ok (the shuttle launch) except that only the speakers on the right side of the room worked (very much like when you have a headphones that only one side working)

Well, the titanic exsibit was ok, which is pretty good, because I am not very intreasted in the titanic, I went with my sister's girl scout troop as a tag-a-long

Oh and Horatio, I might be over your area this weekend for my birthday, im thinking of going to Kendy Space Center (not 100% sure though)

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! How fantastic if you get to go! The first part is free, then you can pay to have a tour and go through the even better part. It is an all day affair and I urge you to try and take the tour. It is really, really phenomenal!!!! Happy Hammy Birthday to you! I have a bestest hammie friend who's birthday is on Sunday, the 17th. When is your birthday? As you drive over the Indian River, if you are on route 528, look to the south and you will be looking in the direction of my cage. Throw some sunflower seeds my direction please. :lol: By the way, birthday cake is my favorite food. LOL

Oh and Horatio, I might be over your area this weekend for my birthday, im thinking of going to Kendy Space Center (not 100% sure though)

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! How fantastic if you get to go! The first part is free, then you can pay to have a tour and go through the even better part. It is an all day affair and I urge you to try and take the tour. It is really, really phenomenal!!!! Happy Hammy Birthday to you! I have a bestest hammie friend who's birthday is on Sunday, the 17th. When is your birthday? As you drive over the Indian River, if you are on route 528, look to the south and you will be looking in the direction of my cage. Throw some sunflower seeds my direction please. :lol: By the way, birthday cake is my favorite food. LOL

Ok, a possible slight change of plans, we are thinking of prosponing the trip till the winter, where the heat is a bit more barable "-"

PS: how come I cant PM anyone?

Ok, a possible slight change of plans, we are thinking of prosponing the trip till the winter, where the heat is a bit more barable "-"

The PM is disabled for your protection.

The winter is definitely much better! The weather is great and the temperatures enjoyable. Except for swimming, then it is too cold!!! :)

The winter is definitely much better! The weather is great and the temperatures enjoyable. Except for swimming, then it is too cold!!! :)

ok, i wasnt sure (about the PM)

well, it was set-up that we may or may not go somewhere over the weekend, and if we do, it will be a suprise, the choices were most likely Sea World, Kendy, or Venice/Sanabile Island. Well, they suprised me with Sea World. I thought of you on the way up and back home, but I left my sun flower seeds at home, not knowing where we were going (if we were going anywhere, there was also a chance of staying local)

hmmm...I never mentioned when my birthday is? Well it was last friday, September 15!

well, it was set-up that we may or may not go somewhere over the weekend, and if we do, it will be a suprise, the choices were most likely Sea World, Kendy, or Venice/Sanabile Island. Well, they suprised me with Sea World. I thought of you on the way up and back home, but I left my sun flower seeds at home, not knowing where we were going (if we were going anywhere, there was also a chance of staying local)

hmmm...I never mentioned when my birthday is? Well it was last friday, September 15!

Go to Warm Wishes... we are having a birthday party for you and it would be great if you would appear and have a piece of the special birthday cake I baked for you. You should have no trouble recognizing your topic. :lol:

Go to Warm Wishes... we are having a birthday party for you and it would be great if you would appear and have a piece of the special birthday cake I baked for you. You should have no trouble recognizing your topic. :lol:

THANKS!!!

Any time!

THANKS!!!