Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Lyrics Request

campsoup1988

Does anyone know where I could find the lyrics for the different hampton songs? Exspecly the lyrics for "Hampton the Hamster feat Rednex - The Hamster Dance"?

Thanks,

Campsoup1988

I have all the lyrics, so I will look them up and post them this evening. :D If anyone gets here first, please feel free to post them for me.

I have the lyrics for Cognoscenti vs intelligentsia by Cuban Boys at a website.

That song was not too good, it seemed to disgrace the hamsters.

Sorry, we do not permit links to other websites. Horatio

Do you like art? We have a great art contest going on at the moment. Please wander

down to the last forum, Original Art, and look at the Art Competition, Part Deux by

Mushroom_king. There is some fantastic art in that topic!!! Please feel free to enter

the next competition called Kat's Mafia.

Do you like art? We have a great art contest going on at the moment. Please wander

down to the last forum, Original Art, and look at the Art Competition, Part Deux by

Mushroom_king. There is some fantastic art in that topic!!! Please feel free to enter

sounds intreasting! unfortiontly I cant draw <,>-<,> I just collect "-"

in that case (about the lyrics) here are the ones I have:

Cognoscenti vs intelligentsia

by

Cuban Boys

HampsterKing asked that we not print those, but I left the title and group name. Thanks for all your efforts in writing them. Horatio

by

Cuban Boys

HampsterKing asked that we not print those, but I left the title and group name. Thanks for all your efforts in writing them. Horatio

Oh, sorry, I missed understood. I thought you just did not want me to give links to other sites

sounds intreasting! unfortiontly I cant draw - I just collect "-"

by

Cuban Boys

Oh, sorry, I missed understood. I thought you just did not want me to give links to other sites

No lyrics are okay, but some of the words were not nice. You have to look over the words and make sure there are no bad words in there. If you don't find anything bad, then please post them. We have a topic where you post lyrics to sing stuff so you can feel free to post lyrics there as well. In this case, HampsterKing did not like the use of lyrics that made the Hampsters look bad, so that is why he wanted these particular lyrics deleted. Otherwise you did a great job!!! :D

by

Cuban Boys

No lyrics are okay, but some of the words were not nice. You have to look over the words and make sure there are bad no words in there. If you don't find anything bad, then please post them. We have a topic where you post lyrics to sing stuff so you can feel free to post lyrics there as well. In this case, HampsterKing did not like the use of lyrics that made the Hampsters look bad, so that is why he wanted these particular lyrics deleted. Otherwise you did a great job!!! :D

Haha, you may want to edit that before he reads it.

by

Cuban Boys

No lyrics are okay, but some of the words were not nice. You have to look over the words and make sure there are bad no words in there. If you don't find anything bad, then please post them. We have a topic where you post lyrics to sing stuff so you can feel free to post lyrics there as well. In this case, HampsterKing did not like the use of lyrics that made the Hampsters look bad, so that is why he wanted these particular lyrics deleted. Otherwise you did a great job!!! :D

My, my... what sharp eyes you have. But... :huh: I didn't see anything wrong. :huh:

*just loves that edit button*

*hands Mega Wolf The Double Gold Star Award*

by

Cuban Boys

No lyrics are okay, but some of the words were not nice. You have to look over the words and make sure there are no bad words in there. If you don't find anything bad, then please post them. We have a topic where you post lyrics to sing stuff so you can feel free to post lyrics there as well. In this case, HampsterKing did not like the use of lyrics that made the Hampsters look bad, so that is why he wanted these particular lyrics deleted. Otherwise you did a great job!!! :D

Oh I did not know that was not an offical Hampton song. I blame Wikipedia for that error. Sorry!

by

Cuban Boys

Oh I did not know that was not an offical Hampton song. I blame Wikipedia for that error. Sorry!

No problem. I understand completely! Once you have been around here then you will understand a bit more. I will give you a link to the topic for newbies. This should help you find your way around and get a better idea of what the guidelines are. Any questions, please ask.

Here is the link:

http://www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1488

Cheesemaster, The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy and Mushroom_king have long posts explaining everything here.

by

Cuban Boys

My, my... what sharp eyes you have. But... :huh: I didn't see anything wrong. :huh:

Well, you corrected your actual post properly at least. Bad no? XD

by

Cuban Boys

Bad no? Zees is ze French way to say eet.

by

Cuban Boys

But of course! Ze French way. :lol:

by

Cuban Boys

Oui, oui!

by

Cuban Boys

Oui, oui!

J'adore le Francais! :wub:

by

Cuban Boys

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

NO. THA AGNULD SWATZAHNEYGEH WAYYE.

XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

how did we get on a french topic? Im usual the one that get sidetracked "-"

You need to speed up to get sidetracked like we do! :lol::lol::lol:

Usually it's just, like, someone making a mistake that sends us careening down another path XD

Hate to do this to the fox in question... But one time Lee said, "One time I was these cute guys on a bus." I mention this because it's one of the few hilarious mixups that didn't end up with us talking about meat grinders and claymores and cheese and 42 and other stuff.

how did we get on a french topic? Im usual the one that get sidetracked "-"

You need to speed up to get sidetracked like we do! :lol::lol::lol:

Usually it's just, like, someone making a mistake that sends us careening down another path XD

Hate to do this to the fox in question... But one time Lee said, "One time I was these cute guys on a bus." I mention this because it's one of the few hilarious mixups that didn't end up with us talking about meat grinders and claymores and cheese and 42 and other stuff.

ahh

i do the same many times