Hampsterdance Discussion Board

search for answers

Alright, I have a challenge to EVERYONE!!!

Find a mental or physical problem where you imagine your centerline (the imaginary line that runs down the center of your neck into the bottom of your abdomen, always in the center of your body. NOT THE SPINE! you can actually feel the line if you think about it hard enough. It's your line of balance. Some may call it the chi.) shrinking and writhing and convulsing, leaving a cold void where it should be, especially in your gut.

Find it and tell me.

It's for my friend, Alithea. She's an ear, like me.

She needs to know for her anonymous friend, who is experienceing this phenomenon.

Horatio, if you can find it, please let me know ASAP.

Google doesn't help. Mom already tried it.

It's very important to me!

Thank you, guys!

-AtwiStedmind-

(Yes, dear Reader, this includes you)

Find a mental or physical problem where you imagine your centerline (the imaginary line that runs down the center of your neck into the bottom of your abdomen, always in the center of your body. NOT THE SPINE! you can actually feel the line if you think about it hard enough. It's your line of balance. Some may call it the chi.) shrinking and writhing and convulsing, leaving a cold void where it should be, especially in your gut.

Find it and tell me.

She needs to know for her anonymous friend, who is experienceing this phenomenon.

Thank you, guys!

-AtwiStedmind-

I have a friend who knows all about this. I am unable to ask her until tomorrow. Let you know what I find out.

Find it and tell me.

Thank you, guys!

-AtwiStedmind-

Wait... this is a problem? Or something weird? Apparently I'm one of those people. Or I'm just imagining all of this. And Horatio, don't you have a lot of friends that know a lot about certain topics? XD

Find it and tell me.

Thank you, guys!

-AtwiStedmind-

Wait... this is a problem? Or something weird? Apparently I'm one of those people. Or I'm just imagining all of this. And Horatio, don't you have a lot of friends that know a lot about certain topics? XD

You have a great memory Mega Wolf. I called an Asian friend of mine and she was not in yesterday. My goal is to try again today.

Find it and tell me.

Thank you, guys!

-AtwiStedmind-

You have a great memory Mega Wolf. I called an Asian friend of mine and she was not in yesterday. My goal is to try again today.

ok

• 2 weeks later...

My friend says its getting worse. anyone have an idea what this is?

My friend says its getting worse. anyone have an idea what this is?

I could guess and say it's just a thought, partially subconscious and partially conscious. Your subconscious does affect your conscious, and more so as time goes on, so it could just be a subconscious thought affecting his/her conscious thoughts. And, of course, s/he's becoming more and more affected by it. The reason it is possible to... 'Find' it, is that if you concentrate hard enough you can sort of... Stir up your subconscious. I believe this because of many times when really concentrating on something creative, like writing or drawing, I remember dreams that I'd had in the past - they seem to pop up randomly. When focusing more on maths and logical problems, things that I have learned, no matter how far in the past, that I probably wouldn't be able to think of offhand, come to me like moths to a flame.

Although, it's still just an inference.

• 2 weeks later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Holy Mother Of A Collection Of Great dance Songs! I decied to read this 'cause I thought it was a Poem or a story, but after reading it, i Concentrated really hard and I coudl feel it. D= It creeped me out.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

Holy Mother Of A Collection Of Great dance Songs! I decied to read this 'cause I thought it was a Poem or a story, but after reading it, i Concentrated really hard and I coudl feel it. D= It creeped me out.

told you you could feel it.

my friend feels it freezing a lot now...

I wish someone could tell me what's up with it...

I could help her, then, and I wouldn't have to see her in such straits.

told you you could feel it.

my friend feels it freezing a lot now...

I wish someone could tell me what's up with it...

I could help her, then, and I wouldn't have to see her in such straits.

Seriously. It really creeped me out.