Hampsterdance Discussion Board

you know ur addicted to HD when...

when you set the computer to play the hamsterdance song when you boot the computer!

That is awsome! How do you do that?

there are 2 ways (for Windows):

1. Go to your sound settings in you control panel and change the log-in sound file

or

2. Drag a copy of the song into the Startup folder in the Start Menu

when you set the computer to play the hamsterdance song when you boot the computer!

1. Go to your sound settings in you control panel and change the log-in sound file

or

You are sooooooooo smart!!!

You get The Black Bat Award!!!

Yeah!!!

or

Yeah!!!

Thanks! *bows* I've said I am a bit (underexastration) of a computer nerd

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

In my next life I want to come back as a Hacker. :lol:

or

Yeah!!!

nice spelling. :P I want to be a computer genius. But i don't think my parents would like it if i changed the startup sound.

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

Its pretty hilarious. You should learn to program Linux'. Them're cool.

or

Yeah!!!

nice spelling. :P I want to be a computer genius. But i don't think my parents would like it if i changed the startup sound.

No guts, no glory! LOL

Come on now Cheese... you are acting like Brie.

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

Glad to hear that. I bought the Linux book about a month ago and have been struggling through it. Now I know who to ask all the hard questions.

or

Yeah!!!

No guts, no glory! LOL

Well, they can be like parmesean. I don't want to grate there nerves.

or

Yeah!!!

No guts, no glory! LOL

Well, they can be like parmesean. I don't want to grate there nerves.

LOL... Great double!

You get The Double Gold Star Award for this one!!!

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

Glad to hear that. I bought the Linux book about a month ago and have been struggling through it. Now I know who to ask all the hard questions.

Whoa whoa, hold on. XD I never said I knew squat about them.

I can pwn PC's like nobody's business, though.

I have a Linux PC around here somewhere, it doesnt start up right, so Im looking online seeing how to get a new BIOS for it.

For whoever may not know, Linux' are pretty much computers that you program yourself. like, your unique operating system. So depending on how much of a nerd you are, you could have a compy that is immune to any virus or anything else like that, or computers that are limited to certain tasks.

Im just hoping I can find like, a pirated copy of some nerds' BIOS. and i'll just use that.

I havent much done anything with those, though. D= No idea what im doing. Not with Linux.

Maybe I'm thinking of Unix. They're two different things, but I forgot which one is which. D=

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

I have a Linux PC around here somewhere, it doesnt start up right, so Im looking online seeing how to get a new BIOS for it.

For whoever may not know, Linux' are pretty much computers that you program yourself. like, your unique operating system. So depending on how much of a nerd you are, you could have a compy that is immune to any virus or anything else like that, or computers that are limited to certain tasks.

Im just hoping I can find like, a pirated copy of some nerds' BIOS. and i'll just use that.

I havent much done anything with those, though. D= No idea what im doing. Not with Linux.

Maybe I'm thinking of Unix. They're two different things, but I forgot which one is which. D=

1. I do have a lynix comp, Ubuntu version (I think that is how it is spelt) the reason, It actually a win 98 comp, we tried combining parts from our other win 98 comp, but we did too much too quick, and because win 98, does not come with extra drivers, you need to install them, but because we add too much too quick, the comp wont install the drives unless we could provide a win 98 cd, to varify that it is a legit version, but we never got the cd, so we cant install the drivers, so we are using Ubuntu live to get arround windows. you just put the cd in the comp when you boot it, and it boots ubuntu instead of windows, and basicly ingores the hardrive. once you restart the comp, everthing from ubuntu is erased.

2. I have not done programing for lynix...yet my teacher at one point was thinking of teaching us how to, but ended up not doing so

3. Ill get back to you tommorow with a free programing, that hopefully (if you could get your comp to boot (even if it is in safe mode) could tell you all your hardware specs, and if you could get me the bios brand and modle info, i could find where to get a bios upgrade for ya

or

Yeah!!!

How cool!!!

1. I do have a lynix comp, Ubuntu version (I think that is how it is spelt) the reason, It actually a win 98 comp, we tried combining parts from our other win 98 comp, but we did too much too quick, and because win 98, does not come with extra drivers, you need to install them, but because we add too much too quick, the comp wont install the drives unless we could provide a win 98 cd, to varify that it is a legit version, but we never got the cd, so we cant install the drivers, so we are using Ubuntu live to get arround windows. you just put the cd in the comp when you boot it, and it boots ubuntu instead of windows, and basicly ingores the hardrive. once you restart the comp, everthing from ubuntu is erased.

2. I have not done programing for lynix...yet my teacher at one point was thinking of teaching us how to, but ended up not doing so

3. Ill get back to you tommorow with a free programing, that hopefully (if you could get your comp to boot (even if it is in safe mode) could tell you all your hardware specs, and if you could get me the bios brand and modle info, i could find where to get a bios upgrade for ya

WOW!!!

*is so impressed with Campsoup1988's knowledge*

Arkcher, I know Horatio, will not be happy, but I got the link to the program I was telling you about.

Sorry, board rules do not allow me to post the link. I am really sorry Campsoup1988. Horatio

how would you suggest me to tell arkcher how do get the program?

I will help you with this. :)

Arkcher, I know Horatio, will not be happy, but I got the link to the program I was telling you about.

Sorry, board rules do not allow me to post the link. I am really sorry Campsoup1988. Horatio

I've since gotten some new email adresses and IM names and all that mess, check my profile for the best way to get hold of me, aye?

I've since gotten some new email adresses and IM names and all that mess, check my profile for the best way to get hold of me, aye?

I could do that.

*cough, cough*

BTW, I showed up and saw you took away my privileges. :o

I could do that.

*cough, cough*

... What? o_o;

I could do that.

*cough, cough*

... What? o_o;

My moderator privileges.

I could do that.

*cough, cough*

... What? o_o;

My moderator privileges.

Oh yeah, that mess. XD

The boards I assigned you to mod have since gone inactive. I dunno if you still have the links for them or not, but I dont, and dont really intend on re-...doing... them.

I've got one or two other ones, though. they're still up.

do you still have the directions I posted the other day? or should i repost them, so you could get them again?

I could do that.

*cough, cough*

... What? o_o;

My moderator privileges.

Oh yeah, that mess. XD

The boards I assigned you to mod have since gone inactive. I dunno if you still have the links for them or not, but I dont, and dont really intend on re-...doing... them.

I've got one or two other ones, though. they're still up.

Inactive??????? I just posted. :huh:

Please tell me the other ones.

do you still have the directions I posted the other day? or should i repost them, so you could get them again?

I believe I copied the entire page, so I will check and get back to you. Just in case I was a total bozo and only copied the URL.

Inactive??????? I just posted. :huh:

Please tell me the other ones.

... I'll take a look of which of the some odd fifteen message boards I'm in you're talking about. XD

This particular site has pretty much all the links to the sites I go to, so i'll just link you to that. ... sometime.

What is the program? 0.0

My compy progging teacher wants me to be a master tutor in that class when I am a senior. x3

You want me to disclose this? :huh:

How much money do you have??? :lol::lol::lol:

...enough.

If $6.43 is enough...

What is the program? 0.0

My compy progging teacher wants me to be a master tutor in that class when I am a senior. x3

You want me to disclose this? :huh:

How much money do you have??? LOL :lol: LOL

...enough.

If $6.43 is enough...

How big is your sunflower stash? :huh:

• 3 months later...
You know you are addicted to HD when:

PS: I did not make this program, but downloaded it, and yes, it was called HamsterDance

PS: I cant believe I actually manged to upload a file that was not a screenshot!

Not quite... I clicked on it and got a question mark.

Please let me know where you got it and perhaps I can try.

PS: I did not make this program, but downloaded it, and yes, it was called HamsterDance

PS: I cant believe I actually manged to upload a file that was not a screenshot!

do you have a program to run *.wmv (windows media video) files? like VLC player or winamp (dont think you have windows media player) right?

do you have a program to run *.wmv (windows media video) files? like VLC player or winamp (dont think you have windows media player) right?

Quicktime or something like that.

but Winamp is more awesome.

=D

and Im pretty sure theres a Mac version around here somewhere. go look for it.

Try this version of VLC (for Mac OSx) a free video/music player that could play almost all types of videos or music files

PS: the windows version, which I use, is real good!

but Winamp is more awesome.

=D

and Im pretty sure theres a Mac version around here somewhere. go look for it.

I will! Thanks.

*here have some freshly baked cupcakes*

Try this version of VLC (for Mac OSx) a free video/music player that could play almost all types of videos or music files

PS: the windows version, which I use, is real good!

Fantastic! Thanks!

Here are your freshly baked cupcakes!

Whenever you are looking through your trophy collection on SSBM and you find the Jeff Trophy, you scream and assume the fetal position.

You and your Jeff trophies. xD

You know, I try to no-AHHHHHHHHH! AHHH! AHH! JEFF TROPHY! JEFF TROPHY!!!

Whenever you are looking through your trophy collection on SSBM and you find the Jeff Trophy, you scream and assume the fetal position.

What is said trophy doing to you, exactly?

What is said trophy doing to you, exactly?

You never did play Earthbound, did you? It's using one of Jeff's inventions (Hungry HP-Sucker :o) to keelyoudead me.

No, MK.

I have never played earthbound. >.>

well get it.

'cause Ness is in it and you wont be the true SSBM master until you've played all the games that the characters have originated from. >(

(Yeah, I have Ice Climbers on my compy. XD)

So THAT's what the Jeff Trophy comments refer to.

I swore I told you guys about the Jeff Trophies back in '05.

Oh, and I seem to be obsessed with two-minute long songs today. :huh:

{in reference to the second statement}

How so you figure?

No way, your Jeff Trophy obsession was unknown to me until my Second Coming. (Or is this like, my Third?)

No way, your Jeff Trophy obsession was unknown to me until my Second Coming. (Or is this like, my Third?)

meh. Dun matter.

You're here now.

which is a good sign of addiction to HD.

Snap.

Dude. 2+2=22.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

Not so. Unless it's a herring, in which case 2+2=Monty Python as well as fish.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

However, 2 + herring = swallow.

As for whether it is african or european, nobody know.

has anyone looked at the video I uloaded???

WHAT??? No responses?

*sends out rockets to the computer screens of all here*

I miss you when you aren't around.

*sends Campsoup a Mac laptop and cable internet service*

That should help you stay better connected to us. :D

Did you know you can upload pictures and music to your signature?

Check it out. :)

WHAT??? No responses?

thank, ill *try* to mange

yes, i did not the sigs, and considering what I want to use

WHAT??? No responses?

thank, ill *try* to mange

yes, i did not the sigs, and considering what I want to use

Email me with it and I will let you know.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

You know you are addicted to HD when you start hoarding your Dr. Pepper and Oreo's in your basement so MK doesn't get them

Also when you start wanting to go to Psychedelic Luaus.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

You know you are addicted to HD when you start hoarding your Dr. Pepper and Oreo's in your basement so MK doesn't get them

Also when you start wanting to go to Psychedelic Luaus.

*wonders if Mushroom_king read Campsoup's post above*

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

Unfortunately, herring + swallow ≠ coconut, as opposed to common belief.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Herring+Swallow+Coconut=Yellow Submarine

...when you actually get the inside jokes here

...when people don't get why you blurt hey look, mK's been here! whenever you see reference to Ahnuld or Pink Floyd

...when you can no longer spell Archery correctly

...when you get your boyfriend addicted too

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

cocunt / holy hand grenade = rabbit. >.>

...when you actually get the inside jokes here

...when people don't get why you blurt hey look, mK's been here! whenever you see reference to Ahnuld or Pink Floyd

...when you can no longer spell Archery correctly

...when you get your boyfriend addicted too

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL KAWT*~*

EEMKAIE WAZ HEA

*~*THA SIEKAHDELEEK LOO-OW*~*THA ASTRAHNAMEE DAWMEEN*~*

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

Unfortunately, herring + swallow ? coconut, as opposed to common belief.

Rabbit < Holy Hand Grenade, however Coconut > Rabbit and Holy Hand Grenade < A Shrubbery.

Therefore a srubbery * ([coconut / holy hand grenade] - rabbit) / swallow = 2.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

Rabbit < Holy Hand Grenade, however Coconut > Rabbit and Holy Hand Grenade < A Shrubbery.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

But then you have to take in account the grail itself, which is in fact the average of all the aforementioned values, except for 2.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

But then you have to take in account the grail itself, which is in fact the average of all the aforementioned values, except for 2.

However, if you factor in the two, you get the value of the grail-shaped light.

You know you are addicted to HD when you see reference to Joey Ramone and think...Hey thats MK!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

i think we should expand it to you know your are addicted to ____ when ____.

such as, "you know you are addicted to weird al when you think his songs are better than the origionals.

Agreed.

You know you are addicted to WoW when you spray whatever you were drinking all over your lappy whenever you hear someone shout, "Leeeeeeeerooooooooy Jeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiins!"

it is LEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSs

ssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sprays chocolate milk all over his moniter*

I stand corrected!

how can a wurm stand?

you know you are addicted to hampsterdance if you have been typing so much so long that your typing speed and ability has greatly increased. :lol:

Which brings me to a very good point... even HampsterDance has wonderful benefits! :lol: Your typing is getting your prepared for all that work you will be doing in college. :lol:

And wurms can stand on their tail.

My typing speed is so good, that on a website with a minimum thirty second time between posts, I'll get two or three permission errors from the same message, usually about this size.

I speak from experience. I was going to go to bed... And I was telling my friends so... And I got two permission errors XD I think it was trying to tell me something.

You know you're addicted to HD when you try to bodyslam someone twice your age, just because they were saying 'ooo' or 'grr' too much.

you know you're addicted to HD when you can't stop writing hampster instead of hamster

such as, "you know you are addicted to weird al when you think his songs are better than the origionals.

Agreed.

You know you are addicted to WoW when you spray whatever you were drinking all over your lappy whenever you hear someone shout, "Leeeeeeeerooooooooy Jeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiins!"

it is LEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSs

I stand corrected!

how can a wurm stand?

you know you are addicted to hampsterdance if you have been typing so much so long that your typing speed and ability has greatly increased. :lol:

Which brings me to a very good point... even HampsterDance has wonderful benefits! :lol: Your typing is getting your prepared for all that work you will be doing in college. :lol:

My typing speed is so good, that on a website with a minimum thirty second time between posts, I'll get two or three permission errors from the same message, usually about this size.

I speak from experience. I was going to go to bed... And I was telling my friends so... And I got two permission errors XD I think it was trying to tell me something.

You know you're addicted to HD when you try to bodyslam someone twice your age, just because they were saying 'ooo' or 'grr' too much.

you know you're addicted to HD when you can't stop writing hampster instead of hamster

*is very guilty*

Agreed.

I stand corrected!

how can a wurm stand?

*is very guilty*

Ditto!

Agreed.

I stand corrected!

how can a wurm stand?

*is very guilty*

Ditto!

Double ditto! LOL

Agreed.

I stand corrected!

how can a wurm stand?

*is very guilty*

Ditto!

Double ditto! LOL

that'd be 4. >.>

You know you are addicted to HD when you actually remember Grandpa Wars, The Hamster, Preppygirl, Shrooming, etc...

You know you are addicted to HD when you actually remember Grandpa Wars, The Hamster, Preppygirl, Shrooming, etc...

Who could forget preppygirl?

"Oh, this is me! just ignore that acclaim images watermark on the picture. ;D"

I hated her, but it was fun to make fun of her.

Good times.

Good times.

Yup.

You know you're addicted to HD when you see the name "Trent" and automatically, you want to go, "MK!"

Wonder if that's already been said.

You know you're addicted to HD when your internet dies and you're like... "Noooo~! I was on HD... ;_;"

You know your addicted to HampsterDance when you see Schimmislick in this topic and you run here just to get his attention.

*waves hello to Arkcher*

-waves to Horatio-

o:

You know your addicted to HampsterDance when you see Schimmislick in this topic and you run here just to get his attention.

*waves hello to Arkcher*

-waves to Horatio-

o:

I just can't get Schimmislick to post in anymore than one or two topics. Any thoughts?

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*&

But then you must factor in Chuck Norris, which equals 1.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

1 round-house kick.

Dude. 2+2=22.

No, 2+2=fish.

2+(wooden rabbit)= 42.

42 / 2 = (Wooden rabbit)

(Wooden Rabbit) = 12.

1 round-house kick.

chuck norris = the square root of 1.

chuck norris != 1.

• 1 year later...

When you think fondly of little fluffy rodents, immortal birds, bananas, wolves, mushrooms, and undead cats because they're fun to talk to on the internet.

hi horatio!

• 5 weeks later...
hi horatio!

You've been missed!!!!! How's life treating you? What's going on? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!

TGHL has the government topic all to himself and we need to intervene! :lol:

haha oh dear, yes we must!

except... I'm a little sick of politics now.

I voted this year! YAY!!!

hi horatio!

You've been missed!!!!! How's life treating you? What's going on? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!

TGHL has the government topic all to himself and we need to intervene! :lol:

haha oh dear, yes we must!

except... I'm a little sick of politics now.

I voted this year! YAY!!!

Congratulations to you!

Thank you for voting!!!!!

when you still come back, after all these years.

:blink: Well, that's true. How time passes. Now this board already exists more than six years. Who remembers the board before this one?

For the people who don't know it: the software was not compatible and all accounts/posts from the former board were lost when there was the update to this one.

:blink: Well, that's true. How time passes. Now this board already exists more than six years. Who remembers the board before this one?

For the people who don't know it: the software was not compatible and all accounts/posts from the former board were lost when there was the update to this one.

Leguan. Leguan. I just read your member title and signature.

You're really He-Man?! o_o

I remember the old board...vaguely... :rolleyes:

~Liz

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

I thought it was Hampsterdancer or something.

When did it change?

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

When did it change?

:unsure: Don't know. :unsure:

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

When did it change?

HampsterRegular = posts go up without moderation.

HampsterDancer = still needs moderation.

HampsterModerator = ... the one who does the moderation.

lol amidoinitrite

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

When did it change?

lol amidoinitrite

lol soundsgoodtome, soIguessyou'redoinitrite lol

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

When did it change?

lol amidoinitrite

Horatio, you're silly. :­P

Speaking of...

HampsterRegular?

When did it change?

lol amidoinitrite

Horatio, you're silly. :­P

ofcourseiamsilly... notenoughcoffee :lol:

• 3 weeks later...