Hampsterdance Discussion Board

A story. An HD story.

HORATIOOOOOOOO

What happened to the next part? D=

I posted it but it still hasn't shown up.

Because I misunderstood the cheesy part.

Ohnoes! D=

Please tell me you saved it.

Even if you didn't.

No, it is posted, I just thought you wanted me to add Part One to all the story posts where Cheesemaster had posted. I just figured it out and have fixed them all.

What'd I do? what's going on?

Glowurm wanted me to add Part One to several of his chapters.

And this involves me how?

It doesn't involve you at all. Glowurm asked if I could add Part One just before all of his cheesy titles. So I thought he was referring to your posts and was letting my blonde genes take over my thought process. It took me a couple of days before I figured out what he meant. Nothing to do with you, just that his titles were cheesy.

Oh, otay. Now it all makes sense. xD

And of course, he asked me to delete the request, so had I left it in, you would have understood from the very beginning. LOL

well, that wasn't very nice of him.

Well, it made sense to do that as it was not part of the story.

Except that it totally confused you. LOL Of course, I didn't help as I was totally confused because I was not reading the sentence the way I should.

YAY for confusion. xD

What'd I do? what's going on?

Glowurm wanted me to add Part One to several of his chapters.

And this involves me how?

It doesn't involve you at all. Glowurm asked if I could add Part One just before all of his cheesy titles. So I thought he was referring to your posts and was letting my blonde genes take over my thought process. It took me a couple of days before I figured out what he meant. Nothing to do with you, just that his titles were cheesy.

Oh, otay. Now it all makes sense. xD

And of course, he asked me to delete the request, so had I left it in, you would have understood from the very beginning. LOL

well, that wasn't very nice of him.

Well, it made sense to do that as it was not part of the story.

Except that it totally confused you. LOL Of course, I didn't help as I was totally confused because I was not reading the sentence the way I should.

YAY for confusion. xD

Okay, what? I'm confused.

...Boy, if I didn't know fate hated me before, I did right then.

Behind door 7 - Vixen's Victory, part one.

Also Lexxscrapham takes a licking, part two.

Also MK's Malfunction, part two.

Hehe. I read everyone else's story before I wrote this, so I can say that the beginning to my story was quite generic. he normal wandering around looking for TGHL and/or Glow's sanity. And I was all introspective too. Whatever. But my story, like Lex's one, is really unique.

...I think. I haven't seen what people wrote about after their capture.

Anyway. After being captured and stuff, I ended up in the same cell as MK. Isn't that funny? Anyway, after she convinced me to respect her authoritai (which wasn't too hard), we sat down and thought about how to get out. MK was thinking about using her authoritai, but when she tried it it didn't work and only deafened a random sanity walking past. We couldn't recognise it so we shrugged and got back to thinking. After a while we heard a loud noise, and then TGHL roaring, "GET HIM!!!" but then all went silent. After a couple of minutes we experienced a cold chill at the same time, but that passed.

"*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Man, if I get a cold chill like that again, I might have to shout 'respect mah authoritai' again...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*" MK said.

"Tell me about it," I replied.

Okay. Well, first, I'll remember that I said I would shout respect my authoritia, and then I will--"

"NOT LITERALLY!" I laughed.

"--Fine.

Just let me finish.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*"

"...Right. So how are we going to get out?"

We thought for a while but to no avail. Then MK whipped out the wall and began playing it while we thought. As The Trial finished, I got struck with inspiration from the last line.

"TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!" I shouted.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*" MK echoed, then did a little jig as Outside The Wall began playing.

"No, I mean, WE tear down the wall keeping us from escaping."

Oh. Darn. I thought you were getting in the Pink Floyd spirit.

"But how?" I asked, and we slumped back into thought. Then MK decided to play Waiting For The Worms, and another idea hit me as soon as the announcer came on.

"MK! Turn that up full blast!" I shouted over the noise. She obliged, and I covered my sensitive ears. As it played, the ground rumbled, and the wall began to break, but then the player broke down and we had no music as well as no way of getting out.

...Then lex ran by.

And he saw us as he did. Soon enough we were free.

"I think I lost the bots, so I guess I can plan with you guys," Lex said.

"Sure," I replied.

We planned what to do, considering all the factors. The bots didn't go out of the house without being forced by a human/animal, so if Lex left she'd be safe. MK's music player was ruined and she was so sad she didn't even scream when I pulled out a Jeff Trophy to see if she was feelin' okay, so we decided it would be best that MK left too and I went back to looking for Glow's sanity. But MK wouldn't move.

"COME ON, MK!" Lex shouted, "The bots could come around any moment and we'd be trapped again!"

MK just cried and cradled her music player close to her heart.

"She's not going to move," I commented.

"Fine, be that way, MK, be recaptured and still not have a music player," Lex warned.

MK stopped crying and looked at Lex, shocked. I have to admit I was pretty amazed too. What would I do without green day?

"And besides. If you came out with me we could go back to town and rest, not to mention you could get a new music player from your and Arkcher's house, and who would want that?" Lex continued, subtley backing MK into a corner.

MK realised this, and decided not to push it. She nodded, and soon they were both gone, leaving me to continue my search. With no sanity, I reasoned, it would be easier, no?

So search I did.

[Mmkay then. Quoting this for people who are too lazy to go back to page 4 x3]

Hehe. I read everyone else's story before I wrote this, so I can say that the beginning to my story was quite generic. he normal wandering around looking for TGHL and/or Glow's sanity. And I was all introspective too. Whatever. But my story, like Lex's one, is really unique.

Anyway. After being captured and stuff, I ended up in the same cell as MK. Isn't that funny? Anyway, after she convinced me to respect her authoritai (which wasn't too hard), we sat down and thought about how to get out. MK was thinking about using her authoritai, but when she tried it it didn't work and only deafened a random sanity walking past. We couldn't recognise it so we shrugged and got back to thinking. After a while we heard a loud noise, and then TGHL roaring, "GET HIM!!!" but then all went silent. After a couple of minutes we experienced a cold chill at the same time, but that passed.

Man, if I get a cold chill like that again, I might have to shout 'respect mah authoritai' again...

Okay. Well, first, I'll remember that I said I would shout respect my authoritia, and then I will--"

"--Fine.

Just let me finish.

We thought for a while but to no avail. Then MK whipped out the wall and began playing it while we thought. As The Trial finished, I got struck with inspiration from the last line.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*" MK echoed, then did a little jig as Outside The Wall began playing.

"But how?" I asked, and we slumped back into thought. Then MK decided to play Waiting For The Worms, and another idea hit me as soon as the announcer came on.

"MK! Turn that up full blast!" I shouted over the noise. She obliged, and I covered my sensitive ears. As it played, the ground rumbled, and the wall began to break, but then the player broke down and we had no music as well as no way of getting out.

...Then lex ran by.

"Sure," I replied.

We planned what to do, considering all the factors. The bots didn't go out of the house without being forced by a human/animal, so if Lex left she'd be safe. MK's music player was ruined and she was so sad she didn't even scream when I pulled out a Jeff Trophy to see if she was feelin' okay, so we decided it would be best that MK left too and I went back to looking for Glow's sanity. But MK wouldn't move.

"COME ON, MK!" Lex shouted, "The bots could come around any moment and we'd be trapped again!"

"Fine, be that way, MK, be recaptured and still not have a music player," Lex warned.

MK stopped crying and looked at Lex, shocked. I have to admit I was pretty amazed too. What would I do without green day?

"And besides. If you came out with me we could go back to town and rest, not to mention you could get a new music player from your and Arkcher's house, and who would want that?" Lex continued, subtley backing MK into a corner.

MK realised this, and decided not to push it. She nodded, and soon they were both gone, leaving me to continue my search. With no sanity, I reasoned, it would be easier, no?

So search I did.

[this IS page four for me. xD]

"--Fine.

Just let me finish.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!

...Then lex ran by.

"Sure," I replied.

So search I did.

[xP]

[Whatev. Page number before this if you can't see it in its unquoted form on this page o_O]

"--Fine.

Just let me finish.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!

...Then lex ran by.

"Sure," I replied.

So search I did.

[xP]

[Whatev. Page number before this if you can't see it in its unquoted form on this page o_O]

Any time you exceed ten quotes, then you cannot see the boxes any more.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

[i like the chapter and all, but sometimes I wish people would relise that Pink Floyd isn't the only bad I listen to.]

[Like...when we fight TGHL or somethin', I could go all Blue Oyster Cult on them and make Godzilla apear. XD]

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

[i like the chapter and all, but sometimes I wish people would relise that Pink Floyd isn't the only bad I listen to.]

[Like...when we fight TGHL or somethin', I could go all Blue Oyster Cult on them and make Godzilla apear. XD]

[but the thing is, people can make jokes about your love of pink floyd.]

[And yours!]

[And yours!]

[Yeah, but for some reason, they just don't.]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

[Aww, come on, I bet MK got jokes about pink floyd in the first six months she was here >_>]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

[Aww, come on, I bet MK got jokes about pink floyd in the first six months she was here >_>]

[No, I don't believe so. It wasn't until she posted the lyrics of every song they have ever sung. LOL ]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

[No, I don't believe so. It wasn't until she posted the lyrics of every song they have ever sung. LOL ]

[and then some.]

[xD]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

Well, I don't think I can do that. 'Cuz. It's already been done. Or something.

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

Mushroom_king and you can now be Pink Floyd buddies. LOL

You did miss a good concert on the tele the other day.

[People on other websites and in real life make jokes all the time about my love of Foreigner and Ozzy Osbourne...]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

[if it was on fox, I'll be sad. If it wasn't, then I'll have to remind you I live in Australia. Different TV channels there.]

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

[if it was on fox, I'll be sad. If it wasn't, then I'll have to remind you I live in Australia. Different TV channels there.]

You won't be sad. It was on public television.

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

Good, good. Then I wouldn't have been able to see it even if I was watching TV at the time.

[And yours!]

[Give us time! LOL]

Oh, okay.

Good, good. Then I wouldn't have been able to see it even if I was watching TV at the time.

Exactly!

• 1 year later...

Tsk, shame on you all! SHAME ON YOU ALL! Can nobody READ anymore?

I mean, gosh, below the title it specifically said: "DO NOT LET ME FORGET ABOUT THIS. EVER."

You know what you did? YOU LET ME FORGET ABOUT THIS!

I would have never left if you hadn't let me forget about this. D<

Okay, fine, maybe I would have.

But anyway.

I think I've gotten over my emotional, boring, depressed stage... And now I want to continue this story. o3o

Bwahaha! Glowurm shall rise again!

...So search I did.

Behind Door 8 – Mega Wolf’s Mega WIN!

It was late. The sun had descended beneath the horizon, and owls were beginning to hoot. Through the bars of the window in the cell I was in, I could quite clearly see the moon in the night sky. It was big, round and it just… It was just… So… Beautiful! It made me… It made me just want to…

“AROOOOOOOOOOOO!” I howled.

“Shut up, you darn wolf!” Shouted somebody from the house over, the spooky, Victorian one that we passed before getting to TGHL’s house… That was when I realized that not only could whoever lived there HELP us, but that it was, in fact, Toto!

“TOTO!?” I shouted.

“What? Mega Wolf?” she shouted back, “I had no idea it was you, sorry! You can howl all you want!”

“It’s not that, it’s something more dire!”

“What is it then?”

“Glow. Glow’s sanity has been taken by TGHL!”

“Are you KIDDING ME!? It wasn’t taken by TGHL! Hah! It’s right here!”

“WHAT!?”

“Yeah, apparently Nameless escaped from TGHL by pretending he wasn’t a sanity.”

“Amazing. Hey, doesn’t that mean this was all pointless?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.”

Suddenly, a third voice boomed from the very bowels of the house MW was in… Or at least from the PA system, which ironically, nobody had noticed before.

“Hey, you know I have bugs all over the house,” bellowed TGHL, “I can hear every word you say. And as it happens, I have bots on my way to your house right now, Toto!”

“WHAT!?” screeched Toto, “Have you no sense of neighborly etiquette? You don’t go sending robots to other people’s houses, y’hear?”

“Fine, fine, I'll collect Nameless myself.”

Little did TGHL know, Toto and I could not only hear each other, but see each other. Using a pad of paper in my pocket, and a bunch of cards she had lying around, we communicated through writing. Though, I had to use more than one piece of paper for most things… But still, we had formulated a plan. We would coax TGHL over to Toto’s house, and she would use her supra-powers to steal TGHL’s own sanity. But while Toto was doing that, I had to find a way out…

I turned around, only to discover there was nothing keeping me from leaving in the first place.

‘TGHL just isn’t trying anymore,’ I thought as I left to search for the others, and to tell them that there was nothing to worry about anymore, you could go back home, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Little did I know, my journey was just beginning…

...Little did I know, my journey was just beginning...

Not Behind Any Doors - Toto's Tragedy!

It was a task so great, one none had imagined of doing before. The mysterious blue phoenix was always thought of as a sanity stealer. One almost as great as the penguin herself, who was mysteriously lost when she went on a journey one day, though there have been reported sightings. Nevertheless, TGHL was never really thought of as HAVING a sanity. People always thought, 'hey, if he had a sanity, why would he need to steal them?' But truthfully, that wouldn't work. He'd be too insane to think of something so evil as stealing innocent peoples' sanities. To cause such havoc! Such suffering! It was unthinkable... If you were insane at least. So it was obvious that he had a sanity!

I stood at the door, waiting for a knock, a doorbell ring, a shout of 'OPEN UP!', or even just an explosion as he blows up the door. Nameless peeked out from behind a staircase - I didn't lie, Nameless really did find his way there! But that wasn't the point right now.

"OPEN UP!" cried TGHL, bashing at the door while ringing the doorbell. I reached for the door, but was thrown backwards as the door was blown into my face by the incredible force of exploding dynamite.

"I expected you to do one or two of those, not all of them!" I shouted from beneath the wreckage of the door. I pushed a large chunk of wood off my body and stood up, dusting myself off.

"Besides that, it's not very neighborly to blow up doors."

"What are you talking about, Toto? You did that last time you visited my lair!" TGHL replied angrily.

"W...Well, um..." Needless to say, he was right. But who could resist blowing up those doors? They were just screaming, 'BLOW ME UP!'

But I couldn't argue with him at this moment, as I had a job to do. I sighed and took two steps back, so I was clear of the door-rubble. I spread my feet so they were shoulder width apart, and started to do complex movements with my hands, crossing fingers and making curved movements in the air, and whatnot. I can't say exactly what I did, because that would be revealing my secrets! And then I'd have to kill anyone who read this! And we don't want that, now do we? Anyway, I was doing the complex movements. I closed my eyes and started mumbling a spell, occasionally getting loud. I mean, you didn't have to, but it sure as heck helped the feel of the scene.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the back of a blue phoenix, with a glowing bag, and a strange grin on his face... It was at that moment I realized I didn't do anything, and when I closed my eyes he moved away, stole Nameless, and left. It meant that somehow he wasn't affected. I leaned out the hole in the wall where my door used to be.

"HEY!" I cried after him, "HOW COME MY SPELL DIDN'T WORK?"

"It's not very neighborly to try to steal your next door neighbor's sanity, Toto, or else I would have stolen yours!" was all he shouted back.

I could say nothing back, I was speechless. Not only did he just tease me, but he was right! ...Oh, and worst of all was the grim realization that there was only three possibilities for why my spell didn't work. He could either have an anti-spell shield of some sort, which is rather unlikely due to the cost of it, and he was flat broke after building and furnishing and upgrading his five lairs... Or, he could have left his sanity back at his lair, which is also unlikely because of the immense pain you feel directly after your sanity is more than a certain distance away, which is so bad that it usually makes you faint... Or, and this was the scariest thought, he actually... Didn't have a sanity... And the only way that THAT was possible... Would be if he, himself, was a sanity...

I fell onto my knees, mouth hanging open, eyes bulging, as it finally sunk in. All this time, TGHL wasn't a being that stole sanities at all. He was a sanity that stole sanities...

But why?

[sweet, continuation! I just reread it and hooray for being involved.

Consider yourself e-high fived.]

Whewt!

Though you were one of the plot points, and coming back has rendered it sort of redundant. xD

Don't worry.. We'll just.. Forget you were ever missing... Forgeeeeet, forgeeeeeeeeeeet....

• 2 weeks later...
They were just screaming, 'BLOW ME UP!'

[YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS BUT I CAN'T WRITE "Toad's been #@%$$%&* us off since 1985!" IN MY SIGGY?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I WRITE ABOUT THIS IN MY ONLINE JOURNAL!!!]

They were just screaming, 'BLOW ME UP'

[YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS BUT I CAN'T WRITE "Toad's been #@%$$%&* us off since 1985!" IN MY SIGGY?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I WRITE ABOUT THIS IN MY ONLINE JOURNAL!!!]

What? I meant 'blow me up'. What's wrong with that? ;D

Gotta love dirty puns. =P

Still. Well done Horatio for letting it through. xD

By the way, Glowurm here, at Arr's awesome new house. =O

My dad is being stingy and waiting until school starts to get it fixed.

Which means about 4 or 5 more weeks without meeee. D:

Unless I happen to be at Arr's house. Like I am now. xD

They were just screaming, 'BLOW ME UP'

What? I meant 'blow me up'. What's wrong with that? ;D

Gotta love dirty puns. =P

Still. Well done Horatio for letting it through. xD

By the way, Glowurm here, at Arr's awesome new house. =O

My dad is being stingy and waiting until school starts to get it fixed.

Which means about 4 or 5 more weeks without meeee. D:

Unless I happen to be at Arr's house. Like I am now. xD

I'll fix that.

We will miss you unless you are at Arr's house.

Hope your father gets it fixed sooner.

• 4 months later...

I think GLOWY MAH BOI forgot about this topic that we werent supposed to let him forget about.

I just saw it up there in the pinned topics, which, you know, are pinned to be noticed.

I think GLOWY MAH BOI forgot about this topic that we werent supposed to let him forget about.

I just saw it up there in the pinned topics, which, you know, are pinned to be noticed.

See, you should all take inspiration from this man.

You're like... the king of bumping old topics. o:

That said, I've kind of lost interest in this story. 'Sides, school is really demanding most of my attention so I haven't really been working on anything fun. I'll prolly start a new one sometime.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll prolly start a new one sometime.

Yeppers.

I've decided.

I'm going to start a new HD story thingo.

C:

OKAY.

I am only going to include only nine members in this story.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

Now to become part of the story, you have to choose one of the faces. o:

post-7648-1213925557_thumb.jpg

Yes, I know that they're all girls. It doesn't mean only girls can be in my story thingo.

It's just that... I'm using the faces to decide what roles people play.

So you decide which face is your favourite and choose it, and that'll decide where you are in my story and what you do and stuff.

First come, best dressed.

Now go, choose your weaponface.

- Glowurm

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

Yes, I know that they're all girls. It doesn't mean only girls can be in my story thingo.

So you decide which face is your favourite and choose it, and that'll decide where you are in my story and what you do and stuff.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Okay, so you're the pink girl.

Hmm, that seems to fit.

I wonder who'll take middle left and bottom right, now.

- Glowurm

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Hmm, that seems to fit.

- Glowurm

Thanks. I'm proud I was the first one to respond.... :P

~Liz

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Hmm, that seems to fit.

- Glowurm

OMGLIEKF4REELz BOTTOM MIDDLE

wait, whats this mess for?

I have some she-characters written up you could use, if you run out of ideas.

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Hmm, that seems to fit.

- Glowurm

wait, what's this mess for?

This mess is to decide what part you guizes (geysers?) will play in my story. o:

So like, I've decided what role each face corresponds to, and I've already got relationships between characters sorted out and everything.

I don't know what's going to happen yet, all I know is who's who. Or, I will know who's who when all the roles are filled.

I may offer more roles later on, though, 'cause I'm special like that.

And thanks for the offer, but I'll be using you, the Arkcher-man, yourself. Your she-characters can go off and do... she-things. C:

- Glowurm

And MK? Nice choice, if I do say so myself. ;]

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

animefaces.jpg

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Hmm, that seems to fit.

- Glowurm

This mess is to decide what part you guizes (geysers?) will play in my story. o:

So like, I've decided what role each face corresponds to, and I've already got relationships between characters sorted out and everything.

I don't know what's going to happen yet, all I know is who's who. Or, I will know who's who when all the roles are filled.

And thanks for the offer, but I'll be using you, the Arkcher-man, yourself. Your she-characters can go off and do... she-things. C:

- Glowurm

May I please have the dark-haired one on the middle of the left row.

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

top right.

~Liz

Hmm, that seems to fit.

- Glowurm

- Glowurm

Relationships picked out...? D:

- Glowurm

: D

lolwut

im still confused as to what you're doing, so rather than try to figure it out i'll just watch.

just dont do anything...

...demeaning...

q:

...Heehee. To me, that's somewhat ironic.

'Course, nobody else will get how. Anyway.

Sure thing, Horatio. C:

Yes. Just general relationships, though. I'll get more specific as the characters are filled. For now, things are turning out... funnily. Some unexpected choices are making for an interesting story to write.

lolwut

im still confused as to what you're doing, so rather than try to figure it out i'll just watch.

just dont do anything...

...demeaning...

q:

B-buht, what if I'd already decided to make your face do something demeaning before you chose it? Can I still do something demeaning? :<

...I'm not planning to demean anyone.

- Glowurm

Though, I do love to watch them squirm...

...Heehee. To me, that's somewhat ironic.

'Course, nobody else will get how. Anyway.

Sure thing, Horatio. C:

Yes. Just general relationships, though. I'll get more specific as the characters are filled. For now, things are turning out... funnily. Some unexpected choices are making for an interesting story to write.

lolwut

just dont do anything...

...demeaning...

q:

B-buht, what if I'd already decided to make your face do something demeaning before you chose it? Can I still do something demeaning? :<

...I'm not planning to demean anyone.

- Glowurm

Though, I do love to watch them squirm...

Dear Glowurm,

If you pair my character with the wrong person, I'll eat you.

-MK

• 2 weeks later...
Lul.

I can't start until all nine are filled.

COME ON, IT'S ONLY NINE! ;A;

Pahaha, the story's dying off before I get to start it... xD

- Glowurm

I wish we could get everyone to pick one. It will be great to get the story started.

It's a shame I don't like the whole advertising in my posts bizzo.

I'll put it in my signature, then. C:

- Glowurm

I could always assign the last four. :lol:

Hurr hurr. :B

Me at math fail.

Me no can count.

Me has five face left, not four.

- Glowurm

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It's a shame I don't like the whole advertising in my posts bizzo.

I'll put it in my signature, then. C:

- Glowurm

I could always assign the last four. :lol:

Hurr hurr. :B

Me at math fail.

Me no can count.

Me has five face left, not four.

- Glowurm

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No problem... I could assign the last five. :D

The right one on the bottom row plz? :D

Yay!

Of course! n_n

Hmm, actually, I was thinking the first bottom would suit you well, but I could really see that being a good position for you to be in. Yep, this'll work out well. ^w^ <3

Also, Horatio, not allowed to assign people, sorry. ;3

They have to choose for themselves. -nods- :B

- Glowurm

Heehee... Ooh boy, I can't wait.

Yay!

Of course! n_n

Hmm, actually, I was thinking the first bottom would suit you well, but I could really see that being a good position for you to be in. Yep, this'll work out well. ^w^ <3

- Glowurm

That's weird, I was actually going to pick that one, but I decided that I liked this one better XD

Yay!

Of course! n_n

- Glowurm

That's weird, I was actually going to pick that one, but I decided that I liked this one better XD

Heeheehee.

Nice.

Also, Horatio, no grr or else no you in the story. D<

Bad hamster! Bad!

- Glowurm

Yay!

Of course! n_n

Hmm, actually, I was thinking the first bottom would suit you well, but I could really see that being a good position for you to be in. Yep, this'll work out well. ^w^

- Glowurm

Heeheehee.

Nice.

Also, Horatio, no grr or else no you in the story. D

Bad hamster! Bad!

- Glowurm

*runs and hides*

*in a little voice from the hiding place... okay*

• 2 weeks later...
[ Please continue... this is a great story! ]

I can't, I only have five out of nine faces full. It just won't work. D':

[i know. I am just excited about it. Kay appeared and I was trying to get her down here to pick a face before she went on holiday. She left last night. :( Perhaps we can get Breakfast Monkey to pick a face. ]

-raises hand- I'll be two people o:

or...

something.

Im still unclear as to how you're going about who being what kind of face, but I'll throw out an idea regardless.

just make people up.

o:

i do it all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeppers.

I've decided.

C:

OKAY.

Besides me.

Why?

'Cause I say so.

- Glowurm

I'll take the middle one. ( :

a i had to make a chart so i wouldn't pick one that someone already picked. ( :

I'm proud of myself, yeah not really .

• 3 months later...
I call Middle bottem ;D

Err, uhh... Didnt see Arkchers Posts...I'll wait till I know which faces are left to respond o_o;;

I call Middle bottem ;D

Err, uhh... Didnt see Arkchers Posts...I'll wait till I know which faces are left to respond o_o;;

You may have picked one that was not picked, so if it is taken, then you can select from the remaining three.

How does that sound to you?

UNTIL NEXT TIME

DONT

GET

ELIMINATED

post-765-1227219593_thumb.png

[/contribution]

Glowy-boy, is there a reason you cant take one yourself? o:

looks like theres one left. :­D

if nobody else takes it

STEP UP D:<

UNTIL NEXT TIME

DONT

GET

ELIMINATED

ELIMINATION_OMG.PNG

[/contribution]

Glowy-boy, is there a reason you cant take one yourself? o:

looks like theres one left. :­D

if nobody else takes it

STEP UP D:

Awesome! Thank you for doing that Arkcher!!!

We could always give it to Schimmislick! He was going to try and get down here.

None left? :blink:

One left. Upper left corner. It's yours LifesEagle.

Top left, middle right and bottom right were open. Arkcher took the bottom right, Hiro the middle right and yours would be the upper left. Is that okay with you?

I thought we were only allowed one apiece, so Im pretty sure Im just one person.

Used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.

None left? :blink:

One left. Upper left corner. It's yours LifesEagle.

Top left, middle right and bottom right were open. Arkcher took the bottom right, Hiro the middle right and yours would be the upper left. Is that okay with you?

I thought we were only allowed one apiece, so Im pretty sure Im just one person.

Used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.

You were the second to choose and you only chose one. :)

I wrote out the list for everyone to see.

Here are the faces:

LIFESEAGLE......................MUSHROOM_KING..............DOGLOVER

HORATIO..................................KAY...............................HIRO

THEBREAKFASTMONKEY........ARKCHER..........................- KAT -

Expertly performed, Horatio. -applauds-

If I remembered which awards I gave out, i'd do it for tha lulz.

Here are the faces:

LIFESEAGLE......................MUSHROOM_KING..............DOGLOVER

HORATIO..................................KAY...............................HIRO

THEBREAKFASTMONKEY........ARKCHER..........................- KAT -

Expertly performed, Horatio. -applauds-

If I remembered which awards I gave out, i'd do it for tha lulz.

I love awards... you can give me any award you wish and I will be happy with it.

ENTRIES ARE IN STORY IS GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOO

I don't remember whether I was going to include myself as a character and had my role set up separate to the faces, or if I wasn't going to include myself. Hold on, I'll check the plannnn.

...Not including myself.

Ahahaha.

If you want me in a story, you'll have to write it yo'selves, I guess. >3

Heeheehee.

OKAY I'M OFF FWEEEEEEEE~

I'll be back with STORY WUT

ENTRIES ARE IN STORY IS GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOO

I don't remember whether I was going to include myself as a character and had my role set up separate to the faces, or if I wasn't going to include myself. Hold on, I'll check the plannnn.

...Not including myself.

Ahahaha.

If you want me in a story, you'll have to write it yo'selves, I guess. >3

Heeheehee.

OKAY I'M OFF FWEEEEEEEE~

I'll be back with STORY WUT

SUUUWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!

:D:D:D

Note about names:

I've taken the longer, very-obvously-not-names names and made them into more easily pronounced and nameish ones. Here, have a tasty list of the changed names:

LifesEagle - Lea.

Mushroom_King - Polly. Or Caitlin. I haven't written you in yet, MK, so choose your name. I know you'll see this. =w=

dog lover - Laura was my first idea, for some reason. DL, if you see this and want to choose a different name, go ahead, but if you don't get here in time you'll be forever known as Laura in the story. >w>

TheBreakfastMonkey - Beemo.

FIRST POST COMING SOONISH ASDFGHJKL;

Hahmda. What a quaint place. Such a small town – everyone knew everyone. There were fewer kids than there were diamond rings. So it’s needless to say, you couldn’t afford much by way of disagreements with other kids, or else you’d end up with nobody left there behind you at all. The younger side of the small population in Hahmda was a closely-knit community, and if you were new, you’d know. That is, if there was ever anyone new. Hahmda had started, originally, to fill a niche. There was a mine nearby, and people seem to like to live near mines – something about being close to their job is good for people. The only problem is, it wasn’t that amazing of a mine, and was empty in just a decade or so, leaving a tiny little residential area with a shop or two about the place for the necessities. Nobody moved in, because there was no reason to. So those that were there eventually either dissipated out, or stayed and kept the township barely alive. Unfortunately for the township, alive wasn’t something they had a good track record with.

“Fwaaaa, remind me never to drink imported juish again,” groaned Hiro.

“Hiro, that was liquor from France,” stated Lea matter-of-factly. Hiro tried to raise his head, but couldn’t, and instead flopped his neck around until he was eventually looking at Lea. He was blushing.

“Liquor izh dishtilled fruit, th-therefore, juish. It izh from Fransh, therefore, imported.” Lea yawned, and Hiro attempted to sit up straight. Instead, he fell over backwards and landed on the floor, right as Kay walked in above him. Hiro blushed a deeper shade.

“K-kay… I didn’t knows you owned thosh kind of pantiesh,” he commented, giggling.

Within five seconds his face was being pressed up against the floor, with his arm being twisted on his back.

“WHAT DID YOU SEE?” Kay growled. “WHAT DID YOU SEE?”

“N-noshing! Noshing!” Hiro howled, squirming and whining. Kay let him go and dusted herself down. She smiled sweetly and turned to Lea, who was already reaching for the liquor.

“Lea, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, you’re not allowed to drink that. You get to forget what happened in a different way,” she said ominously.

“I’ve forgotten, I’ve forgotten!” Lea cried. Hiro started giggling again.

“Calm dooown, Leeeaaaaa. Ish just Kaaay. She prolly hazh sometshing she needzh,” Hiro slurred. Kay smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah, I do need your help for something,” she admitted.

“What do you need?” Lea asked attentively.

“It’s… Horatio again. He’s…” Kay trailed off and sighed, “I still don’t want to have to get rid of him like this. Not in this way.”

Lea reached for the liquor again.

Hiro and Lea were siblings. You wouldn’t know it when you looked at each of them, but when you saw them together, you knew they were meant to be related. There was a certain air about them, as if they knew everything about the other. They had an energy that bounced off each other, with sparks that flew out and sometimes hit other people, bringing them in, but essentially Hiro and Lea were in their own world. It was like they knew so much about each other that they knew what the other was thinking.

But the point remains; you wouldn’t be able to tell on the outside that they’re related. They both had blond hair and they both had bluish eyes, but that was about where it ended. Hiro’s hair was a darker blonde and was cropped short, and was usually spiked up – right now, it was all over the place, but usually it was fairly regular. Their face shapes were dramatically different. If you compared Hiro and Lea, Lea would seem to have a very triangular chin, whereas Hiro’s would appear closer to that of a box. Lea’s nose was turned down, with the slightest hook, and Hiro’s was turned up. Lea had beautiful dimples whenever she smiles – Hiro, if he had any, didn’t. Lea’s eyes were more sunken into her face than Hiro’s, and Hiro’s forehead was on a lesser angle. All in all there face shapes were completely different – and that’s not even the end of it. They were so different in appearance that they even had distinctly different skin colours – both were still Caucasian, but it was still different enough for them to look unrelated. But what they lacked in similar appearance, they made up for by being similar in almost every other way.

“So you’re saying, Kay, that you think he looks like a cat?” Lea asked with mock interest. Kay nodded eagerly, then held her head in an attempt to steady herself. She looked over at Hiro, and thought for a second.

“Y-yesh! Egzhactly!” she shouted, bursting into a fit of giggles. Lea regretted ever getting the liquor in the first place. Hiro was still trying to get her to have some. He wasn’t saying anything, but he was just sitting there, looking at her, and by god was his face red. And she knew exactly what he meant by it, because if it were her that had drank too much liquor, she'd be doing the exact same thing.

“Shut up, Hiro,” she hissed, despite his silence. Kay heard Lea, and hooted. She tried to say something, but it came out as ‘ashgrjtfledhrws’ and so was ignored. Kay fell over backwards, and started snoring quietly in her own part of the floor. Hiro followed up with laughter.

“Sh-she passhed out!” he squealed, giggling as if he were being tickled.

“We should probably put her in a bed,” Lea said, glaring boredly at the body. She hoisted Kay up as Hiro rolled under the table laughing, and took her to a spare bed. She took off Kay’s shoes, and left her there.

“You better not have a hangover in the morning,” she warned, and pulled a blanket over Kay.

Mid-pull, she heard a glass crash. She rolled her eyes, and called out to her brother.

“Hiro, that better not have been you, or so help me..!” Lea walked out of the room and into the kitchen to get a cloth and some paper. She figured she’d need them. There was another crash, and this time Hiro cried out in pain.

“Hiro! Stop breaking things! I bet this time you cut yourself, huh?” she shouted grumpily. So help her god, she would never let him have liquor again. It made him too silly. She stormed into the room where she had left Hiro.

He was nowhere to be seen. The crashes had come from the windows, where someone had broken into one and in desperation to leave must have thrown Hiro out of the other. Perhaps, even, it was the strange someone standing right before her. Unfortunately, before she had a change to figure it out, she lost consciousness.

----------

I used pictures of Hiro and LifesEagle for reference. Go figure. x'D

Because there's no such thing as surprise, the next part will be mostly about Arkcher and TheBreakfastMonkey.

I used pictures of Hiro and LifesEagle for reference. Go figure. x'D

Because there's no such thing as surprise, the next part will be mostly about Arkcher and TheBreakfastMonkey.

[HURRAH BEEMO]

[also: i thoroughly enjoyed this story, and it must be continued POSTHASTE]

I said of instead of off at one point there.

Plus other mistakes, properly.

Must proof read harder. :c

Or. Well. Actually proof reading would be a good start.

Stellar story!!! Thank you for posting!!!

I can also edit whatever you need.

I can't believe I'm being written out of the story so soon! :o

Note about names:

I've taken the longer, very-obvously-not-names names and made them into more easily pronounced and nameish ones. Here, have a tasty list of the changed names:

LifesEagle - Lea.

Mushroom_King - Polly. Or Caitlin. I haven't written you in yet, MK, so choose your name. I know you'll see this. =w=

dog lover - Laura was my first idea, for some reason. DL, if you see this and want to choose a different name, go ahead, but if you don't get here in time you'll be forever known as Laura in the story. >w>

[Polly or Mushroom works]

Oh mah gawd, you captured me PERFECTLY, thats EXACTLY what I would do... You win one internet. Continue!

Note about names:

LifesEagle - Lea.

Laura is fine.

Thanks for posting the first part...I am enjoying it! Can't wait to see more.

~Liz

My mental state is getting worse.

Story may be put on hold because of it.

Note: Only may be. I'm still going to try to do it.

[My mental state is also getting worse. It makes me write better.]

[ What is happening with you, Mushroom_king? ]

[While we were in Europe, my brother was constantly fighting with my mom. Ever since my brother moved out I had been feeling a lot more sane because I didn't listen to them fight anymore, and then I had to listen to them fight even more, even worse whilst on vacation. =/]

[and my friends are still all idiots.]

[ What is happening with you, Mushroom_king? ]

[While we were in Europe, my brother was constantly fighting with my mom. Ever since my brother moved out I had been feeling a lot more sane because I didn't listen to them fight anymore, and then I had to listen to them fight even more, even worse whilst on vacation. =/]

Your mother should have left him home. Your brother and mother fighting just ruins the holiday for everyone. I'm so sorry you had to put up with all that.

Glad you are back home.

As for your friends... I don't know what to say.

[While we were in Europe, my brother was ...]

[WHEN IN ROME]

[DO AS THE ROMANS DO]

[While we were in Europe, my brother was ...]

[WHEN IN ROME]

[...what? The only When in Rome I know of is the band...]

[ I thought your mother would have taken you to Rome by now. ]

no

[D: well.

Rome is in europe, or at least it was last time I checked, and you said 'when in europe' and i thought of that when in rome mess.

not so much the band.

srsly tho.

sorry the trip wasnt as enjoyable as it should have been. Especially since going to europe isnt something you do every other weekend.]

[D: well.

Rome is in europe, or at least it was last time I checked, and you said 'when in europe' and i thought of that when in rome mess.

not so much the band.

srsly tho.

sorry the trip wasnt as enjoyable as it should have been. Especially since going to europe isnt something you do every other weekend.]

[it's alright. Though I feel kind of heartless because I just don't want my brother in our life anymore.]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were two things that occurred to Arkcher immediately when he stepped out onto his balcony. The first was that Beemo was missing. The second was that his drink was, too. This lead to his third thought – that Beemo had taken his drink and was hiding. He pouted – that was the best drink he’d had in ages! How could she take it? Nevertheless, he went to his seat and started sitting down, before overbalancing intentionally and flopping into it. He yawned and lay back. It was a good afternoon, anyway, soft drinks or none. Of course, he still had soft drinks. Just not the best soft drink ever that he just had before.

…Arkcher Ahrrow, for the first time in three years, four months and six days, broke down.

Arkcher was an (almost) average person, compared to most of the residents of Hahmda. On the other hand, compared to anyone else, the residents of Hahmda were pretty much ridiculously freaky. As such, Arkcher was ridiculous, as well as mostly freaky. This is to be expected. Also to be expected was that Arkcher, alike most Hahmda residents, looked pretty darn funny. Like Lea and Hiro, he had blonde hair, but his had streaks of a strange shade of pink through them, thanks to Beemo slipping him a sleeping pill last week and attacking his hair while he was out cold. She also put streaks of purple in her own hair – when he woke up she said it was symbolic but he didn’t quite get it. His face was soft and kind, despite slightly sunken cheekbones and a more defined chin. It seemed like the rest of his facial characteristics were designed in such a way that he was a likeness to Santa. Of course, you didn’t tell him that. He didn’t believe in Santa. Telling him his face was like Santa was the same as telling him his face didn’t exist, and nobody likes people talking about their face like that. But I digress. Arkcher was actually quite fit, which you wouldn’t expect of him if you knew him. He had moderately defined muscle, and only a little fat (the winter! Think of the winter!). His skin was pale (as you WOULD expect) and he burned easily in the sun – so of course he avoided it a bit more than others. Despite this, he was quite the object of affection amongst the Hahmdan ladies, and even a few of the men. But we won’t go into that, I think. So let’s go back to him breaking down.

It wasn’t quite what it seemed. It seemed like Arkcher had just realised he had inferior soft drinks and broken down as a result of its inferiority, but this was not quite the case. In actual fact, his plans were pretty much all falling apart at that point. You may not have realised it if you looked at him (in the wrong light), but he was amazingly intelligent and, well, slightly sociopathic. It was Horatio’s fault, to be honest. Arkcher had planned everything so perfectly – they’d go and get rid of those stupid relatives they’d been told about, Lea and Hiro? That was their name, right? Anyway, Beemo and him would get rid of them, just… put them someplace. Then Kay would be vulnerable, and of course, Horatio would be able to go in and finally, after all the years, have taken care of Kay. Gotten rid of her. But no, god forsake that Horatio could kill his dear, dear EX-friend. What the heck, he had to! He was being ordered to! There was no other option for him, so why delay and just get more and more upset over it? It was obvious Kay wasn’t going to try anything against Horatio any time soon, after all. Why wait for her to? Arkcher was definitely a stickler for the id. Ego, he could deal with, but the super-ego he just couldn’t stand. Life’s not perfect. You can’t be perfect. Why fill yourself with restraining morals and expectations and emotional bias? To Arkcher, life was about living, not about trying to live. Either way. The plan. Get rid of Lea and Hiro, leaving Kay vulnerable for Horatio to deal with. That was the plan. Horatio refused and a big fight ensured. Wonderful, that just stunk. Then he got back to the balcony and Beemo was missing. So not only had his plans failed at Horatio’s feet, but instead of Lea and Hiro missing, it was Beemo gone away! He wouldn’t be surprised if some shadowy figure suddenly appeared and knocked him out.

Unfortunately, he was wrong. When he stood up and turned around and there was this shadowy figure, he was surprised. And when he was knocked out by the shadowy figure, well, he was unconscious so he couldn’t really be surprised, but if he were knocked out and yet somehow conscious, he would be. Finally, and the most surprising thing – before he blacked out, he saw that the shadowy figure was holding his soft drink. The best soft drink he had ever tasted. And that thing was drinking it. He felt violated. And then he felt nothing.

---

When the shadowy figure had finished the soft drink, he tossed it over the railings of the balcony. It hit Beemo on the head and bounced off, clattering on the ground below. Then he hoisted Arkcher up over his shoulder, and leapt off into the (now) darkness. In the deep purple twilight, Beemo reached up from her handholds on the side of the house and pulled herself up onto the balcony using the fence around it. She grinned vaguely. She was unhappy that Arkcher had been taken, but can you believe that Arkcher was so stupid not to notice the shadowperson? And how did he not find her? She always hides on the side of the house like that when they play hide and seek! Beemo was going to give Arky such heck over that when she got him back. Oh, and she will get him back. If it is the last thing she does, that shadowy #### will pay.

Beemo pushed out her rainbow suspenders and let them snap back against her, turned around, clicked her fingers, and was wisped off into the evening.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I'm already tired of this

bad idea was bad

i mean the idea was good but

it didn't really come to fruition at all

it's not that it was bad, i'm fine with my writing, i just really don't know where to go with it to achieve what i set out to. and if i can't get where I want, i guess i'll just have to change my direction - change my story.

I'll start something new sometime here

BOY I'M SO CONSISTENT AREN'T I YOU MUST LOVE ME

bad idea was bad

it's not that it was bad, i'm fine with my writing, i just really don't know where to go with it to achieve what i set out to. and if i can't get where I want, i guess i'll just have to change my direction - change my story.

<5

don't worry, only 20% or less of the stories posted here actually get finished. and im no exception to this.

bad idea was bad

<5

don't worry, only 20% or less of the stories posted here actually get finished. and im no exception to this.

seriously

i think invision is the only story that's really lasting right now

and boy is it lasting

i kind of never want it to end, i have to be honest U:

bad idea was bad

<5

seriously

and boy is it lasting

[Whenever I think of Invision ending, I become sad because then I realize I only have ADRPG and possibly Giza in terms of novels.]

[unless I write spin-offs, which is EXTREMELY likely because I enjoy writing about Invision so much.]

bad idea was bad

seriously

and boy is it lasting

[Whenever I think of Invision ending, I become sad because then I realize I only have ADRPG and possibly Giza in terms of novels.]

[unless I write spin-offs, which is EXTREMELY likely because I enjoy writing about Invision so much.]

[ Which is good for us, as you are so talented!!! :D Yeah for spin-offs! ]