Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Band camp

Jesse

Well, I usually don't post very often, but this time I have an excuse! :P I'm in the middle of band camp, which goes from mon-fri 8 hours each day, with a break in the middle of the day. I've gotten through 3 days so far, I just need to finish today and then do tomorrow and the torment is over. However there will also be rehearsals two days a week starting next week.

Oh yeah, I'm going to camp for saturday and sunday too. The timing is bad but I'm looking forward to it otherwise. :)

The marching band season is very involved, but also short while it lasts. It ends in the first week of November. Then, things will calm down. :D

Well, I usually don't post very often, but this time I have an excuse! :P I'm in the middle of band camp, which goes from mon-fri 8 hours each day, with a break in the middle of the day. I've gotten through 3 days so far, I just need to finish today and then do tomorrow and the torment is over. However there will also be rehearsals two days a week starting next week.

Oh yeah, I'm going to camp for saturday and sunday too. The timing is bad but I'm looking forward to it otherwise. :)

The marching band season is very involved, but also short while it lasts. It ends in the first week of November. Then, things will calm down. :D

Marching season is awesome. I'm in the midst of band camp. We don't have our own teacher yet. Our person directing us is basically a music teacher who is the parent of one of the seniors. Our band camp this week was 7 hours(with hour break and mini-water breaks). Next week it's only 4 hours. Because our volunteer teaching person has to teach little kids. So then when school starts band is after school. And we get substitutes until our new teacher(will be ready to teach in a month) can get to this.

Wow. They make you guys stay wayyy longer than my band director does. Maybe it's because you have a larger band? I went for 2 and a half hours, for five days. I feel sorry for you guys. D: But, we managed to get 7 songs down, so I guess our goal was completed.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Have Fun. :D I'm not in band, so I don't have anything else to say. :/

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

Maybe it's because you have a larger band?

I probably do. My band has about 170 members. And then there's the show to put together, which is 7-8 minutes long.

Maybe it's because you have a larger band?

I probably do. My band has about 170 members. And then there's the show to put together, which is 7-8 minutes long.

Whoa........... 170 members???????

Your band is not large, it is an ULTRA MEGA HYPER BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot imagine coordinating 170 people for a show. Your band director

must be really, really phenomenal.

Your band director must be really, really phenomenal.

He is, but he has plenty of staff to help him too.

Tomorrow marks the first day back to school. Although I keep thinking that I didn't do enough this summer, I really did make some progress. I'll post some screenshots from my next TR level in the art section, to celebrate the summer. I'll do that either tonight or tommorrow night. :)

It's going to be a busy year with 2 AP classes, applying for college, and the marching band season. So...it wouldn't be healthy to spend much time online at this point. I have many things I want to do. When November comes I'll have more free time. Don't expect to see me too often until then.

Have fun everyone,

Jesse

Tomorrow marks the first day back to school. Although I keep thinking that I didn't do enough this summer, I really did make some progress. I'll post some screenshots from my next TR level in the art section, to celebrate the summer. I'll do that either tonight or tommorrow night. :)

It's going to be a busy year with 2 AP classes, applying for college, and the marching band season. So...it wouldn't be healthy to spend much time online at this point. I have many things I want to do. When November comes I'll have more free time. Don't expect to see me too often until then.

Have fun everyone,

Jesse

We will miss you. Hope all goes well for you in the meantime and know we are thinking of you.

*gives Jesse a super gigantic hammie bear huggle*

Have fun everyone,

Jesse

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL JESSE! ^_^ What AP classes are you doing? I'm sure one must be calc...

Have fun everyone,

Jesse

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL JESSE! ^_^ What AP classes are you doing? I'm sure one must be calc...

I agree! Calc is a great course.

Yep, AP Calc. The other one is AP French. I felt overwhelmed in both classes today...although getting 3 hours of sleep did not help. :rolleyes: It's always a hard shift in the sleep cycle.

I'll go post those screenies now, and that will end my visit here. *shrinks back into shadows*

Yep, AP Calc. The other one is AP French. I felt overwhelmed in both classes today...although getting 3 hours of sleep did not help. :rolleyes: It's always a hard shift in the sleep cycle.

I'll go post those screenies now, and that will end my visit here. *shrinks back into shadows*

lol fun fun. My AP calc teacher wasn't good. I only got a 1 on the exam. I got a 5 on my biology though, and a 3 in my english.

• 2 weeks later...

*pkes Jesse* I say Jesse needs to make his own topic that can be pinned so we can all talk to him. B)

I can do that!

*gives Jesusfreak The Red Rose Award for thinking about Jesse*

Thanks!!!

lol that works. :P And thanks for the award! ^_^

When you see a great idea... you have to pounce on it!!! :D

*pkes Jesse* I say Jesse needs to make his own topic that can be pinned so we can all talk to him. B)

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

lol :P I know Jesse used to have is own topic a long time ago, like back on the old boards, but I forget what it was called. :rolleyes:

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

lol :P I know Jesse used to have is own topic a long time ago, like back on the old boards, but I forget what it was called. :rolleyes:

I remember that, but I can't remember the title either. :wacko:

I was thinking of retitling it when you first suggested to pin it, but then I thought Jesse might not go there because it didn't say Band Camp. LOL

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

I was thinking of retitling it when you first suggested to pin it, but then I thought Jesse might not go there because it didn't say Band Camp. LOL

See I was thinking that Jesse would go make a specific topic himself, and then have you pin it. Although band camp seems to fit well enough. :P

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

See I was thinking that Jesse would go make a specific topic himself, and then have you pin it. Although band camp seems to fit well enough. :P

I would prefer he makes a specific topic and then we pin that one!

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

Ah, so now we just need to wait for him to do that. The time he spends online shrinks a lot during the school year, it seems.

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

Ah, so now we just need to wait for him to do that. The time he spends online shrinks a lot during the school year, it seems.

Unfortunately it does.

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

Unfortunately it does.

Yeah, unfortunately for us, but if he spent too much time on here it would affect his grades, so it's for the better. Jesse's too smart for something like that to happen. :P

I can do that!

Thanks!!!

Unfortunately it does.

Yeah, unfortunately for us, but if he spent too much time on here it would affect his grades, so it's for the better. Jesse's too smart for something like that to happen. :P

Very true! :D