Will you help me?

Can you help me?

I cannot do it alone.

I cannot do it at all.

I will die soon.

Our children must do it.

We must teach them.

We cannot wait anymore.

The truth is that no one truly cares about anything meaningful anymore. And those that care in the least have no power in saving what truly needs to be saved. Life, nature, biodiversity, and other things like these are the things that need saved. Another truth is that the United States cares more about being known as the "Super Power" of the world more than it does the people who live in it. This "Super Power" of theirs just means that they have the capability to extinguish life anywhere they wish. When you think of the United States, you don't think of the good that they have brought to the world. Unless, of course, you consider riding the world of life so that the population will be lower. The most known thing in history all over the world, or as far as I know, is war and death. Why out of all of history of the existence of man has the worst thing ever to be created become the simplest, most known, and most widely use thing? No one believes in peace anymore. I figure I am the only one. If you agree with this, if you agree with me, if you believe in peace, stand up right now! STAND UP! STAND UP AND SHOUT "PEACE FOR EVERYONE! FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE!"

If you believe in peace, you will not care if anyone will think you are wierd. Stand up and shout it out again! Let the world know you are fighting for it!

As a part of this shout of mine, I will be create another topic on the board called "Fighters of Peace." I am not sure where I will put it right now but do be sure, please, to look for it. There will be instructions ontop of many other things that I will have typed. That is all for now. Thank you very much for listening to me. And to those who actually did shout out for life and have the passion to save the world, I great you and thank you more than it is possible. Do take care.

What is anything in the world?

Is there any good left?

Is there any heart or soul?

Things lost from humans.

Can I trust you?

Can I trust myself?

I want to change the world.

Are you hurt?

Can you be hurt?

I'm tired of it all.

I'm tired of all the hate.

I'm tired of all the crime.

I'm tired of all the beliefs.

I hate machines.

I hate technology.

I wish we could go back.

I wish art and beauty ruled again.

Destruction makes me sick.

All of life makes me sick.

I'm tired of waiting.

I want it now.

We all are one and the same.

We all must learn to live.

We all must live to learn.

Will you help me?

Can you help me?

I cannot do it alone.

I cannot do it at all.

I will die soon.

Our children must do it.

We must teach them.

We cannot wait anymore.

The truth is that no one truly cares about anything meaningful anymore. And those that care in the least have no power in saving what truly needs to be saved. Life, nature, biodiversity, and other things like these are the things that need saved. Another truth is that the United States cares more about being known as the "Super Power" of the world more than it does the people who live in it. This "Super Power" of theirs just means that they have the capability to extinguish life anywhere they wish. When you think of the United States, you don't think of the good that they have brought to the world. Unless, of course, you consider riding the world of life so that the population will be lower. The most known thing in history all over the world, or as far as I know, is war and death. Why out of all of history of the existence of man has the worst thing ever to be created become the simplest, most known, and most widely use thing? No one believes in peace anymore. I figure I am the only one. If you agree with this, if you agree with me, if you believe in peace, stand up right now! STAND UP! STAND UP AND SHOUT "PEACE FOR EVERYONE! FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE!"

If you believe in peace, you will not care if anyone will think you are wierd. Stand up and shout it out again! Let the world know you are fighting for it!

As a part of this shout of mine, I will be create another topic on the board called "Fighters of Peace." I am not sure where I will put it right now but do be sure, please, to look for it. There will be instructions ontop of many other things that I will have typed. That is all for now. Thank you very much for listening to me. And to those who actually did shout out for life and have the passion to save the world, I great you and thank you more than it is possible. Do take care.

Beautiful poem. I wish more people cared about their environment. Unfortunately, greed is the basis for destroying the world and other people. People complain about Global Warming, but they cut down trees at an alarming rate. Their thinking is: "let someone else worry about the problem, I want all the money and no one or no trees should stand in my way".

What is anything in the world?

Is there any good left?

Is there any heart or soul?

Things lost from humans.

Can I trust you?

Can I trust myself?

I want to change the world.

Are you hurt?

Can you be hurt?

I'm tired of it all.

I'm tired of all the hate.

I'm tired of all the crime.

I'm tired of all the beliefs.

I hate machines.

I hate technology.

I wish we could go back.

I wish art and beauty ruled again.

Destruction makes me sick.

All of life makes me sick.

I'm tired of waiting.

I want it now.

We all are one and the same.

We all must learn to live.

We all must live to learn.

Will you help me?

Can you help me?

I cannot do it alone.

I cannot do it at all.

I will die soon.

Our children must do it.

We must teach them.

We cannot wait anymore.

Fabulous. I totally have to agree with you about peace, but I must shout this out, "Save a whale. Eat a friend."