Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Warped tour makes me love myself.

xMyOwnMindx

i know i post FARR too many pointless topics.

but i came home from warped tour about 2 hours ago and im wallowing in blissfulness.

{and im not the only one who went to warped tour, so others can share the way they feel, though im in a little doubt it will be as heart-touching as my weepy heart translates things}

i love warped tour.

it makes me happy.

it makes me value life a little more.

i saw a girl alone crying and i hugged her and asked her what happened. she told me how she hurt her ankle and couldnt find her friends. she told me my hug meant alot.

i feel like i made a tiny difference in the world. it touched me.

yes, im an emotional freak, shut up leave me alone, lemme love it for a second. hahaha.

and antiflag, truely pure love, i adore them, i adore warped tour.

it was so much less hot this year.

i missed a few bands i wanted to see but i loved everyone i saw and i went with megan who had never been to a concert before.

we moshed together, i felt like i helped complete her as a person.

i saw a bunch of my friends, i love my friends.

bliss.

im just blissful

and its over, that depresses me a little bit

but im still so happy

cuz i feel the pain, the grim, the everything.

i dont wanna shower it all away yet. haha!

i wrote 6 front and back diary pages about today.

i wanna remember every minute of it.

im a loser.

im a lover

i love me somtimes.

:]

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I could go to warped but Australia-land is too far away from America.

We have The Big Day out and TGIO Festivals though. They are great. I can't wait for TGIO!!!

♥ Lee

Ahh, yes. The bdo... I wanted to go to that, but something ebil happened and I didn't go >.<

Did you? What was it like if ya did?

...And I forget the TGIO... Is that just state-specific or something? 'Cause I dunno anything 'bout that...

AAH! I love having more then one aus on this board. It gets so irritating sometimes >.<

It's late at night, so I'm prob'ly gonna be... different to normal. At least I know it, so I can tell y'all.

It's late at night, so I'm prob'ly gonna be... different to normal. At least I know it, so I can tell y'all.

You can always talk to us. We may not tell you what you want to hear, but we will always be here for you. :D

Meh. I'm usually more... serious, depressed even at nighttimes. And sometimes I'm crazier XD

But right now I think I'm the former.

I also find I swear more when I'm in this mood >.<

You can always talk to us. We may not tell you what you want to hear, but we will always be here for you. :D

Meh. I'm usually more... serious, depressed even at nighttimes. And sometimes I'm crazier XD

I also find I swear more when I'm in this mood >.

Perhaps the problem is that you are surpressing your vampire side! :lol:

*watches the sun set in Australia and Glowurm start growing fangs and get really hairy*

*watches the sun set in Australia and Glowurm start growing fangs and get really hairy*

Hairy? I'm a vamp, not a werewolf. >.<

And I'm close to back to normal now :D

I wish I could go to warped but Australia-land is too far away from America.

We have The Big Day out and TGIO Festivals though. They are great. I can't wait for TGIO!!!

♥ Lee

Ahh, yes. The bdo... I wanted to go to that, but something ebil happened and I didn't go >.<

Did you? What was it like if ya did?

...And I forget the TGIO... Is that just state-specific or something? 'Cause I dunno anything 'bout that...

AAH! I love having more then one aus on this board. It gets so irritating sometimes >.<

*sigh* No sadly I couldn't go to BDO, I didn't have enough money since I spent it all at Green Day/MCR and my trip to India.

TGIO = Thank God It's Over festival. October 14th, 15 bands, 15 DJs, 15,000 people! Its in Victoria but I'm afraid I can't tell you the venue :( If you look it up you should be able to find it.

Yes, I also love having another Aussie here, I've been the only one for too long!

♥ Lee

I also find I swear more when I'm in this mood >.

Hairy? I'm a vamp, not a werewolf. >.

How about a hairy worm? :huh: I can only imagine the large fangs will get in your way of wiggling.

Hairy? I'm a vamp, not a werewolf. >.<

How about a hairy worm? :huh: I can only imagine the large fangs will get in your way of wiggling.

Hmm. Fur wouldn't be too bad. Being it winter and all.

The fangs'd get stuck in the ground >.< I guess legs wouldn't be too bad to have. So, how about werepire? Imma werepire now. Werewolf (because I want fur (<333) and legs) + Vampire (because I've always been one. *throws something at the sun and hisses* and I want wings <333) = Werepire (because I want all those traits.)

The fangs'd get stuck in the ground >.< I guess legs wouldn't be too bad to have. So, how about werepire? Imma werepire now. Werewolf (because I want fur (<333) and legs) + Vampire (because I've always been one. *throws something at the sun and hisses* and I want wings <333) = Werepire (because I want all those traits.)

Werepire! :lol: Good one!!!

*woof/hisses at sun and flies away*

This fur's really warm! *runs off to a cold place*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I once made up a creature called The Checkered Werpire NinjaPirate Robot Alien Faerie Angel Demon Zombie Bunny. =)

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The fangs'd get stuck in the ground >.

I once made up a creature called The Checkered Werpire NinjaPirate Robot Alien Faerie Angel Demon Zombie Bunny. =)

Whoa!!!!!! :blink: And exactly what did this creature look like?

Perhaps a picture would be appropriate here! :D

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

:unsure: I don't think I'll be able to draw it in paint. :unsure:

Generely, it's a Zombie Bunny, with three eyes, one is covered by an eye patch. It has Checkered fur, a Halo, Horns, a Ninja outfit, a Samurai sword, a Hook-hand, a peg-leg, has Machinery in it's body, has a Noose hanging around it's neck, very hairy, has fangs, and is a zombie. With Faerie wings. XD

*~*The Psychdelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The fangs'd get stuck in the ground >.

Generely, it's a Zombie Bunny, with three eyes, one is covered by an eye patch. It has Checkered fur, a Halo, Horns, a Ninja outfit, a Samurai sword, a Hook-hand, a peg-leg, has Machinery in it's body, has a Noose hanging around it's neck, very hairy, has fangs, and is a zombie. With Faerie wings. XD

Ohhhhhhhhh. :blink:

Imma try to draw that sometime soon.