Hampsterdance Discussion Board

PLANET HORATIO!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

As some of you know, I have a Restauraunt Chain called Planet Horatio that I've begun putting in topics that Started in the Best Freind of Horatio club. However, It can get rather annoying when the post dies and I have to copy and paste it into a new post, so i've made a Topic instead.

Planet Horatio is a new version of the Invision Cafe' from a few months back.

Please sit anywhere you want, There are Menus at your tables already. There are also Jukeboxes at certain areas of the restauraunt that play CDs as well as records.

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Platinum Moon award: 100.00H$

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

Gold Star award:100.00H$

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

Hoop's Story: 300.00H$

This Kid's Meal is a small versian of any other Planet horatio Main Course! You can also get the Hoop's Story that has a cheese Burger (or Hamburger or Chicken)and Fries(or apples). Comes with a Toy and a Picture Book.

Pesky Pelican Award: 200.05H$

This Meal has a side of Popcorn Shrimp and Yup-You guessed it-Pelican!!!

Black Bat award:60.00H$

This meal comes in either A Vegatarien salad or a Delicious Roasted Black Bat.

You Typo'd: 80.00H$

Oh No! You typo'd! This Yummy meal has Fresh Fish with Jell-o.

Burning BuisnessMan:50.00H$

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

Blue Note Award: 50.00H$

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Spotted Gelert:50.00H$

Just the thing after a long day. This dinner has delicious eggs and goes great with your favourite drink.

Brighton and Twila:100.00H$

A meal in two parts! The Brighton peice is a sun-shaped pizza for food. The Twila side is a salad-died all-blue!

Beverages

Jig:80.00H$

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Red Rose award:60.00H$

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Electric Fetus: 80.00H$

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

Bronze smiley award:80.00H$

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. ;) NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Brighton and Twila:160.00H$

a Martini in two parts! Our Brighton beverage is orange and Watermelon floavoured-all the essence of Summer. The Twila Drink is Grape and Blueberry with just a hint of olive. Please note, these are only availible at the respective times! NO-NO FOR MINORS.

Milkyway:50.00H$

This blend of Milk Chocolate, White chocolate, Cookie dough, and warm Milk is sure to doom your diet. PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

Coal Square award:80.00H$

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Eagle eye award: 80.00H$

This Bevarage has it's eye on you. A blend of Coca-Cola and Various Candy flavours dyed peach-colured. Comes with a fake eagle feather inside it, just like a little umbrella! NOT FOR MINORS.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn: 80.00H$

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and Parmesan is sure to make this the greatest night ever. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

The Grand illusion:80.00H$

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NT 4 PPL NDR 21.

Brighton and Twila's Tea and Coffee:30.000H$

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight bblueberry taste to it.

Yellow Submarine Drink: 80.00H$

Goes with our Meal, as well! Lemon and Strawberry will leave you wishing you had a Yellow Submarine to party on. NOT FOR PEOPLES UNDER 21.

Mullay-pop:80.00H$

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it.You can also order the drink as a soda. NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Milkyway Milkshake:30.00H$

Not totally 21 yet? This is for you. Our Delicous milkshake comes in any flavour of Ice cream, hand-mixed with your Favourite candy mixed in. And ask for the Chocolate Mousse on top!

-Don't Drink and drive. Or else I'll GET you.

Second Course/appetizers

Cloudy Aisha:30.00H$

A wonderful appetizer. These Cupcakes are Vanilla-Flavored and have a cloud design on it.

White Uni:30.00H$

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you cand get skinless chicken fingers!

Silver Heart award: 30.00H$

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers.

The Cheese House of Horrors: 50.00H$

Cheese here and Cheese there!.

Yellow Submarine: 50.00H$

We all live in a yellow submarine! This second Course is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side.

Dessert

Mullay-pop:100.07H$

Our Famous dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible, and has a purple lollipop in the center.

Neon Comet Birthday Cake:100.00H$

The Best Birthday Cake avilable!!!!

Employment

If you want to work for Planet Horatio, please fill out the following form

and give it to me-then we'll talk.

name:

username:

Favourite Color:

Species:

I had already Employed Cheesemaster at Invision cafe', so he doesn't need to fill out the form.

Thank you! ^_^

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

Employment

name:

username:

Favourite Color:

Species:

I had already Employed Cheesemaster at Invision cafe', so he doesn't need to fill out the form.

Thank you! ^_^

Do we get to eat here if we work here? :D

Employment

name:

username:

Favourite Color:

Species:

Thank you! ^_^

Do we get to eat here if we work here? :D

I~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Yup! And you get a 10.00H$ discount on every purchase!

*~*ThePsychedelic Luau*~*

We currently need:

More Waiters

More Waitreses

Bartenders

-We accept all Major Credit cards and The Red Market Buyer's Card-

-special events!-

Sunday-Free Jukebox day. The Jukebox is completly free today!

Monday-Double Drinking Midnight Madness!Come in at Midnight for FREE beverages!

tuesday-Teacher's day! Free Faceless Child MilkyWayShakes!

Wednsday-Excersise day! Make 10 posts anywhere and get a free Meal!

Thursday-Free Socks day! Get a free pair of socks with every purchase!

Friday-Fetal Position Friday!! Eerything is 10.00H$ less than normal!

Saturday-Mouthfull of seeds day! Whoever comes in with a mouthful of seeds gets a free Drink!

*puts some money in the jukebox* (it's monday here. Sigh)

Hmm, pink floyd... Pink floyd... Pink floyd... *puts on some pink floyd*

Oh, and my job application:

name: Evan (Some people call me Navel :blink:)

username: Glowurm

Favourite Color: Erm... Uhhm... Slightly lighter then light urple? All secondary colours, teritary colours, and even more confuzzling colours after that.

Species: Wurm, but the glowing kind. Not the slimy kind that some of the more visually impared people of the community mistake for spaghetti.

Gender: Male. All known wurms are hermaphrodites, except this one.

I'll have a Milkyway Milkshake please, with the chocolate mouse...I mean, mousse, on top ^_^

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Yes! Of course.

can employees add to the menu? or make suggestions?

You may add to the menu, but I do have the right to delete things or add to them.

Oooooh! I wanna be a bartender!

name: Kat

username: - Kat -

Favourite Color: deep red

Species: catgirl

And I'll have a Jig. :D

addition to the appetizers-

cheesy nachoes!:50.00H$

these nachoes are wonderful, and the cheese used depends on cheesemasters cheese o' da week or so!

And for the drinks, we need more availabe for those under 21. cause 99% of it is alcoholic.

Favourite Color: Erm... Uhhm... Slightly lighter then light urple? All secondary colours, teritary colours, and even more confuzzling colours after that.

Species: Wurm, but the glowing kind. Not the slimy kind that some of the more visually impared people of the community mistake for spaghetti.

I just realized something. If you are a wurm, not a worm, wouldn't that make you a baby dragon?

I just realized something. If you are a wurm, not a worm, wouldn't that make you a baby dragon?

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

Worm - Slimy maggot-like animal.

Wurm - Me! :D

Wirm - Erm? I dunno. Non-existant, I think.

Warm - Not cold, Not too hot. Just somewhere in-between.

I just made my name a little joke as I came up with the name when I was seven (and had no idea how used it was)... And I spelled it wurm instead of worm. I just use u instead of o sometimes. So yeah, wurm = worm. But wurm also = me. It's nice when I find that I can register as Glowurm.

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

I just made my name a little joke as I came up with the name when I was seven (and had no idea how used it was)... And I spelled it wurm instead of worm. I just use u instead of o sometimes. So yeah, wurm = worm. But wurm also = me. It's nice when I find that I can register as Glowurm.

Wurm (voorm) is also the final Pleistocene glaciation in the Alps. :lol:

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

*blinks* :lol: Nice, really? I'm a glaciar. Huh, never knew that. Well, you learn a new thing every day.

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

*blinks* :lol: Nice, really? I'm a glaciar. Huh, never knew that. Well, you learn a new thing every day.

Wurm was also the former name of Starnberger See, a lake in Bavaria. :D

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

Wurm was also the former name of Starnberger See, a lake in Bavaria. :D

Cool.

...Now what else am I? I'm going to make a list if I'm enough stuff. (Hey that rhymed! Enough stuff! Whee!)

Wyrm - Baby Dragon

I knew there was some kind of "worm" form that meant baby dragon. I'd just forgotten which one it was. XD

Yay, you're a glacier!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*starts Singing along with the Jukebox*

"....MONEY! Get back..."

Your're hired as a Bartender.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Stuff we have:

Main Course

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

This Kid's Meal is a small versian of any other Planet horatio Main Course! You can also get the Hoop's Story that has a cheese Burger (or Hamburger or Chicken)and Fries(or apples). Comes with a Toy and a Picture Book.

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Just the thing after a long day. This dinner has delicious eggs and goes great with your favourite drink.

A meal in two parts! The Brighton peice is a sun-shaped pizza for food. The Twila side is a salad-died all-blue!

[bGlowurm Spaghetti: 50.00H$

This Spaghetti is 100% wurm-free and is made with a speciel kind of Glowing spaghetti.[/b]

Beverages

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. ;) NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

a Martini in two parts! Our Brighton beverage is orange and Watermelon floavoured-all the essence of Summer. The Twila Drink is Grape and Blueberry with just a hint of olive. Please note, these are only availible at the respective times! NO-NO FOR MINORS.

This blend of Milk Chocolate, White chocolate, Cookie dough, and warm Milk is sure to doom your diet. PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

This Bevarage has it's eye on you. A blend of Coca-Cola and Various Candy flavours dyed peach-colured. Comes with a fake eagle feather inside it, just like a little umbrella!

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and Parmesan is sure to make this the greatest night ever. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NT 4 PPL NDR 21.

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight bblueberry taste to it.

Goes with our Meal, as well! Lemon and Strawberry will leave you wishing you had a Yellow Submarine to party on. NOT FOR PEOPLES UNDER 21.

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it.You can also order the drink as a soda. NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Not totally 21 yet? This is for you. Our Delicous milkshake comes in any flavour of Ice cream, hand-mixed with your Favourite candy mixed in. And ask for the Chocolate Mousse on top!

Glowwurm Milkshake: 30.00H$

This great Milkshake is made from Glowing milk!

Second Course/appetizers

A wonderful appetizer. These Cupcakes are Vanilla-Flavored and have a cloud design on it.

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you cand get skinless chicken fingers!

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers.

Cheese here and Cheese there!

[b

these nachoes are wonderful, and the cheese used depends on cheesemasters cheese o' da week or so!][/b]

We all live in a yellow submarine! This second Course is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side.

Dessert

Our Famous dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible, and has a purple lollipop in the center.

Bold=new item

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

[bGlowurm Spaghetti: 50.00H$

This Spaghetti is 100% wurm-free and is made with a speciel kind of Glowing spaghetti.[/b]

Beverages

This Bevarage has it's eye on you. A blend of Coca-Cola and Various Candy flavours dyed peach-colured. Comes with a fake eagle feather inside it, just like a little umbrella!

Second Course/appetizers

[b

these nachoes are wonderful, and the cheese used depends on cheesemasters cheese o' da week or so!][/b]

Dessert

Bold=new item

Whoot! And also whoot on being hired!

I'll order a Glowurm Milkshake, thanks :D

*makes his drink and puts 20.00H$ in a cash register*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Glowurm Spaghetti: 50.00H$

This Spaghetti is 100% wurm-free and is made with a speciel kind of Glowing spaghetti.

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

these nachoes are wonderful, and the cheese used depends on cheesemasters cheese o' da week or so!]

Dessert

Bold=new item

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Employment

name:

username:

Favourite Color:

Species:

Thank you! ^_^

I wanna work

name kaitie

username vanilla star hamster

age 3 in hamster years

color purple

species hamster

gender girl

i want a vanilla star hamster dessert

ill have a red rose award

*~*{The}{Grand}{Illusion}*~*

Here is your Jig! Your employed. :)

*~*{The}{Psychedelic}{Luau}*~*

*~*{The}{Grand}{Illusion}*~*

Here is your Jig! Your employed. :)

*~*{The}{Psychedelic}{Luau}*~*

PWN! *drinks her jig and starts juggling tumblers*

• 2 weeks later...
ooooooooooooooh... so many choices! I'll take a Milkyway...

Position Wanted: Bartender

Name: Cristina

Username:Wildcat

Species:Wildcat

Favorite Color: Midnight BLue

:D

*starts mixing up Wildcat's drink, doing lots of flashy spins and tosses*

I forgot I was a bartender too >.<

I remembered because if the whole being a vet thing doesn't work out, bartender was one of my other career choices. XD

I forgot I was a bartender too >.

I remembered because if the whole being a vet thing doesn't work out, bartender was one of my other career choices. XD

:lol: I wouldn't have guessed your second career choice! Since we are on the topic of food and drink... anyone care to join me for dinner? I will be perusing the Planet Horatio menu while waiting for others to arrive.

:lol: I wouldn't have guessed your second career choice! Since we are on the topic of food and drink... anyone care to join me for dinner? I will be perusing the Planet Horatio menu while waiting for others to arrive.

XD Most people are suprised by that choice...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

A note to Employees-you can come to this topic and pick up your Payment on Fridays. Your payment is 100.00H$.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 4 weeks later...
*mixes a Yellow Submarine for Mondrobi and a Jig for herself, making sure to do lots of crowd-pleasing flips and spins*

Would you please make Campsoup1988 a special birthday drink and add a piece of birthday cake to go with that? Thanks!!!

*hands - Kat - a 100 H$ as a tip forthe flips and spins*

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

This Spaghetti is 100% wurm-free and is made with a speciel kind of Glowing spaghetti.

Beverages

LovelyLaura: 50.00H$

It's lovely and tastes really good! This beverage has a combo of grapes, birthday cake, coconut, and Vodka flavours. NO. NOT FOR MINORS. SHUT.UP.

Second Course/appetizers

these nachoes are wonderful, and the cheese used depends on cheesemasters cheese o' da week or so!

Dessert

Custom Cakes:500.00H$

These custom cakes are made just for YOUR party!! If it's your birthday, we will make the cake in the likness of you and with your favourite flavours. Not you birthday? We'll make a cake for Christmas, Halloween, Hannukah, Kwaanza, Craigmas, Festivus, Talk like a pirate day, and any other holiday!

Bold=new item

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

It's lovely and tastes really good! This beverage has a combo of grapes, birthday cake, coconut, and Vodka flavours. NO. NOT FOR MINORS. SHUT.UP.

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

These custom cakes are made just for YOUR party!! If it's your birthday, we will make the cake in the likness of you and with your favourite flavours. Not you birthday? We'll make a cake for Christmas, Halloween, Hannukah, Kwaanza, Craigmas, Festivus, Talk like a pirate day, and any other holiday!

Bold=new item

Hey there... I am the birthday cake baker!!!!!!

AND... I don't work for you!

:lol::lol::lol:

I totally made actual Bloody Marys this weekend. ;D Most of them were virgin, but a few people wanted teh vodka. So now I have real life qualifications for being a bartender. n_n

I totally made actual Bloody Marys this weekend. ;D Most of them were virgin, but a few people wanted teh vodka. So now I have real life qualifications for being a bartender. n_n

Let me guess, you will put this on your resume? :lol:

I already have a job here. XD But now I can actually make something. Even if it's only one thing. >_>;;

I already have a job here. XD But now I can actually make something. Even if it's only one thing. >_>;;

I was referring to the bartending!

I was referring to the bartending!

Oh yeah. XD My career choices still amuse me. Vet, author, or bartender/card dealer. They're all so different.

SkwerlHugger Root beer: 30.00H$

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LENS FLARE SUGAR RUSH OMG

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine *~*

*makes himself one and pays*

I thought employees would be able to have their food and drinks for free! :o

Oh? Earlier MK said we got 10H$ off each purchase... Not that they were free... *shrugs*

Oh? Earlier MK said we got 10H$ off each purchase... Not that they were free... *shrugs*

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

:wacko:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Like the letter A much?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Like the letter A much?

Whatever gave you that idea? :huh:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Like the letter A much?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Like the letter A much?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I am geting kicked off in ten minutes. Will respond later. More posts to moderate.

AHNULD SWATZANAYGEH TAWPEEK SAWNDWEECH: FEWTEY HAWMPSTA DAWLAHS

THIS SAWNWEECH IS SUPA-GOOD. YEW MAST BUY EET. NAW.

(Appetizer)

Chtspek tpik Sndwch: 20.00H$

Ths sndwch is rly gud. It is mde wth th fnst orgnc ingrdnts.

(Appetizer)

$H00.04:azzip cipot sdrawkcab

?erom yas I deen-SDRAWKCAB si azziP sihT

(Dinner)

igpay atinlay reakfastbay:70.00H$

histay reakfastbay siay ademay ithway hetay inestfay aconbay.

(Breakfast)

Webdings Soup: 40.00H$

This soup is really good and has Webding-shaped pasta floating around in it. Mmmm...

(Dinner)

Wingdings: 50.00H$

This beverage is a great combo of Chocolate and Vanilla, and it has cake-flavoured Wingdings floatng around in it! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS

(Beverage)

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

This soup is really good and has Webding-shaped pasta floating around in it. Mmmm...

(Dinner)

This beverage is a great combo of Chocolate and Vanilla, and it has cake-flavoured Wingdings floatng around in it! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS

(Beverage)

Yum! Various forms of speech!

...Wait...

Requesting a food.

1337-54/\/\/\/\1(|-|: 30.00H$

7|-|15 54/\/\/\/\1(|-| 15 7|-|3 1337-357 0|= 7|-|3/\/\ 411.

(Translation:

leet-sammich: 50.00H$

This sammich is the leet-est of them all.)

(Leet-appetizer.)

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

(Dinner)

(Beverage)

...Wait...

Requesting a food.

(Translation:

(Leet-appetizer.)

*gives Glowurm a stupendous hammie bear huggle*

Thanks for the translation. The leet takes me the longest to read.

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

(Dinner)

(Beverage)

...Wait...

Requesting a food.

(Translation:

(Leet-appetizer.)

XD

I put a translation because I didn't know if MK could read 1337-5|*34|{

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

(Dinner)

(Beverage)

...Wait...

Requesting a food.

(Translation:

(Leet-appetizer.)

XD

It's not Mushroom_king you have to worry about. She can read anything. I am the one who is really slow. :lol:

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

(Dinner)

(Beverage)

...Wait...

Requesting a food.

(Translation:

(Leet-appetizer.)

XD

It's not Mushroom_king you have to worry about. She can read anything. I am the one who is really slow. :lol:

XD That reminds me of a power I have in my invision story.

*~*The Psyhcedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Bold=new item

Well yer GONNA work fer me. Unless 5th graders like hamster meat.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

(Appetizer)

(Appetizer)

(Dinner)

(Breakfast)

(Dinner)

(Beverage)

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Bold=new item

I don't think so! :lol:

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Bold=new item

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I hope you like being lunch meat.

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Bold=new item

I guess lunch meat is much better than being cream of mushroom soup. LOL

Stuff we have:

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Bold=new item

I guess lunch meat is much better than being cream of mushroom soup. LOL

fine, Horatio...

The Next Day:

5th Grader: Hey, look at this lunch meat I got from that crazy brownie!

Some other 5th Grader: What's it made of?

The Other 5th Grader: Hamster!

fine, Horatio...

The Next Day:

:o:o:o:o:o

*falls over and puts feet into air*

fine, Horatio...

The Next Day:

:o:o:o:o:o

*falls over and puts feet into air*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAH LENS FLARE OMG

*cough*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~&

• 3 weeks later...

We would to place an order for a group of five hammies... non-alcoholic drinks for all, and please make each one different, then five different entrees, and five different desserts. We are having a preparation party for the return of Max. Hopefully he will be home this week.

The non-alcoholic drinks we have are Brighton's Coffee, Twila's Green Tea, Milkyway Shake, Soda (any), Water, Juice (any), and Glowurm Milkshake.

The non-alcoholic drinks we have are Brighton's Coffee, Twila's Green Tea, Milkyway Shake, Soda (any), Water, Juice (any), and Glowurm Milkshake.

How about five Milk-shakes, all different flavors.

How about five Milk-shakes, all different flavors.

Each different glow is a different flavour!

*makes five glowurm milkshakes, each with a different glow*

*does lots of flips and stuff while making it*

I should make a milkshake and see if I could make it glow without any bugs or toxic chemcals.

We would to place an order for a group of five hammies... non-alcoholic drinks for all, and please make each one different, then five different entrees, and five different desserts. We are having a preparation party for the return of Max. Hopefully he will be home this week.

^_^

Thank you for the shakes!

*hands one to each hammie and keeps one for self.

As for Max, I need to be able to hope! :rolleyes:

I need food and drinks for my going-away party Next Thursday. For I will be leaving to Europe for Thanksgiving vacation.

ANY food or drink is good for my party, alcoholic drinks accepted.

*~*The Psychedelic Lauu*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I need food and drinks for my going-away party Next Thursday. For I will be leaving to Europe for Thanksgiving vacation.

Hope you have a great holiday! Where in Europe will you be going? To visit your relatives? If not, I hope you go to Paris. :D

Hope you have a great holiday! Where in Europe will you be going? To visit your relatives? If not, I hope you go to Paris. :D

*~*THe Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

We're flying into Germany (dont know where ._.) and then we will visit a new country every two days, at least that is what she said...

We're flying into Germany (dont know where ._.) and then we will visit a new country every two days, at least that is what she said...

Sounds like a really fantastic holiday!!!

Let's get this party going!!!

Sounds like a really fantastic holiday!!!

Let's get this party going!!!

It'll be toadally roc'n!

• 3 weeks later...

Stuff we have:

Breakfast-served all day.

Holiday Breakfast: 70.00H$

The best thing to eat after your presents. It comes with Pancakes, Eggs, and other IHOP-style foods!*

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Merry Christmas from HD: 100.00H$

The biggest thing ever offered from Planet Horatio! All the food you want for 100.00H$.

Beverages

Eggnog: 30.00H$

Yum! A Holiday classic. Availible with Alcohol or without. YOU KNOW THE DRILL.

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

No, no! Glowurm needs to come and make your Eggnog! Bah. I'll do it.

*pours Horatio a glass of Eggnog.*

That 30.00H$ is coming out of Glowurm's paycheck...

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

You are such a tough boss! :o

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

Bah. Three seconds to wash my hands is more important then no modding for a week.

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

If there were HD Charities, I would donate to them. I know Arkcher had one at one point, but it got eaten by Cyberspace.

*lightbulb appears* I know! The Make-Hoops-Come-Back Fund! We raise 100,000H$, bribe Moosey with it, and he talks Hoops into coming bsck! Hooray!

*~*TRhe Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

Bah. Three seconds to wash my hands is more important then no modding for a week.

*gives Glowurm an extremely large tip for being so conscientious*

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

Ooh. *eyes light up*

Wait. MK probably wants it >_>

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

Hmmm...since Glow made the Eggnog anyways, he gets the 30.00H$ back.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*Ther Astronomy Domine*~*

Thanks!

*orders an Egg Nog*

GLOWURM!!!

My apologies.

*orders a Glowurm*

Ooh. *eyes light up*

Wait. MK probably wants it >_>

:o WHAT ?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY????? :o

She owns the place!!!

Do i need to answer that?

If you plan on giving that tip to Mushroom_king you do! LOL

I thought I was crazy.

But if giving the tip to MK isn't crazy, maybe I need to vow that MK can never get her hands on anything I have o_O

*gives Glowurm the option to spend some time at Sanity Springs Spa along with Bobo*

I thought I was crazy.

But if giving the tip to MK isn't crazy, maybe I need to vow that MK can never get her hands on anything I have o_O

*gives Glowurm the option to spend some time at Sanity Springs Spa along with Bobo*

No thanks.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

I thought I was crazy.

No thanks.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Bobo thinks you need to go and NO ONE disagrees with Bobo.

Take the money. You need to eat too O_O

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*teh Astronomy Domine*~*

Did I read that right?

Yes. Take. The. Money. You gotta eat too.

MK sez I should order something here. D=

but see, if I dont have these H$ dealies money things, then I cant get stuff.

so IF I could only just get some drinks for free...

hint hint...

XD

MK sez I should order something here. D=

but see, if I dont have these H$ dealies money things, then I cant get stuff.

so IF I could only just get some drinks for free...

hint hint...

XD

You have 10.00H$ er post. So, you have plenty of money.

Or, you could work here, Laboring for hours and getting yelled at for very little payWorking the best job you will ever get on HD.

Oh.

And you should shop at TheRed Market, to.

*~*The Psychedeic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domien*~*

Or, you could work here, Laboring for hours and getting yelled at for very little pay

o:

That sounds like my sisters job.

XD

(like, $100 a month. of regular participation.)

I see.

Well.

-waves 30 H-ducks around- Im goin for one of those shakes. 'cause I want one. and im not 21.

And I'm gonna drink that shake and then drive around, MK. -defiant stance- >(

:o:o:o

You won't have to worry about drinking and driving, you probably will not make it out of here alive.

*waits for Mushroom_king to reappear*

Well.

-waves 30 H-ducks around- Im goin for one of those shakes. 'cause I want one. and im not 21.

You won't have to worry about drinking and driving, you probably will not make it out of here alive.

*reappears* Okay, now what?

Well.

Did you read Arkcher's post? :huh:

Well.

Yes. Seeing how Glowurm has slithered off, I will have to make the shake myself.

Arkcher, the dirnk-and-drive notice is only for The Alcoholic drinks.

Now. What flavour and waht topping do you want?

Well.

Yes. Seeing how Glowurm has slithered off, I will have to make the shake myself.

Pff. Thats boring.

You shouldnt be allowed to drive after having a shake.

A supra-million chocolate one, 'cause they're good. and a topping of. ... stuff.

Mashed potatoes.

Take the money. You need to eat too O_O

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*teh Astronomy Domine*~*

Did I read that right?

Yes. Take. The. Money. You gotta eat too.

Whoa. Listen to Money right now.

While I run away with the H$.

Well.

Pff. Thats boring.

A supra-million chocolate one, 'cause they're good. and a topping of. ... stuff.

Mashed potatoes.

Yum Mashed potatoes.

So. What kinda milkshake? Like, glowing milkshake? Or one of the other milkshakes? o_O

Well.

Pff. Thats boring.

Mashed potatoes.

Yum Mashed potatoes.

So. What kinda milkshake? Like, glowing milkshake? Or one of the other milkshakes? o_O

*wonders if there will be gravy on those mash potatoes*

Well.

Pff. Thats boring.

Mashed potatoes.

Yum Mashed potatoes.

Naw, Just a boring one.

Well.

Pff. Thats boring.

Mashed potatoes.

Yum Mashed potatoes.

Naw, Just a boring one.

The 'boring' ones are Milkyway Shakes.

The toppings we have are: Any candy, and Fruit, and nut (including me), Mushrooms, Hamster, Chocolate, Berger, and Faceless Children.

• 1 month later...

Name?:

Username?:

Age?:

Have you eaten at Planet Horatio before?:

:If so, what have you bought?:

Species?(Latin):

Species?(Common name):

Employment Backround?:

Pick one of the following jobs:

Clerk-you take people's H$ and work at the cash register.

Bartemder-You work at the bar serving and making refresments. NOTE: I have 2 bartenders already, so I prefer you don't sign up for this position just yet.

Waiter/Waitress-You serve customers not sitting at the bar.

Chef-You cook the food.

Advertising-You help create advertisments via linking to The shop in your siggy and mentioning the shop while posting.

Other-you may request a job if none of the above are appealing.

Thank you for your help.

Name?: Kaitie

Username?: Vanilla Star Hamster

Age?: 3

Have you eaten at Planet Horatio before?: Yes

:If so, what have you bought?: Hoops's Story

Species?(Latin): Blondus Hamsteria

Species?(Common name): Hamster

Employment Backround?: None

Pick one of the following jobs:

Clerk-you take people's H$ and work at the cash register.

Bartemder-You work at the bar serving and making refresments. NOTE: I have 2 bartenders already, so I prefer you don't sign up for this position just yet.

Waiter/Waitress-You serve customers not sitting at the bar.

Chef-You cook the food.

Advertising-You help create advertisments via linking to The shop in your siggy and mentioning the shop while posting.

Other-you may request a job if none of the above are appealing.

Thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...

New stuff:

Drinks

Caution: 100,000H$

Made of Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks and Beer, you have to be a total bad*** like Chuck Norris to drink this, or you will die.

But HD is pretty awesome, so any member here can drink it.

WARNING: YOU MUST REALLY BE ABLE TO HANDLE A CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO DRINK THIS. IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT, YOU NEED ID TO SHOW YOU ARE OVER 21. WEWILL ALSO PROVIDE NURSES IN CASE YOU EXPLODE.

Earthbound: 50.00H$

If Ness and his friends wern't underage, this would be their favorite.

The taste of Apple, Raspberry, Orange, and Lemon will soothe your soul.

Availible in a non-alcholic version.

New stuff:

Drinks

Made of Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks and Beer, you have to be a total bad*** like Chuck Norris to drink this, or you will die.

WARNING: YOU MUST REALLY BE ABLE TO HANDLE A CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO DRINK THIS. IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT, YOU NEED ID TO SHOW YOU ARE OVER 21. WEWILL ALSO PROVIDE NURSES IN CASE YOU EXPLODE.

I is so totally older then 21.

*quickly make a Caution before anyone questions*

Now I will attempt to drink it.

• 3 months later...

Stuff we have:

The best thing to eat after your presents. It comes with Pancakes, Eggs, and other IHOP-style foods!

We can get you any type of Breakfast food you wish.

Main Course

This Kid's Meal is a small versian of any other Planet horatio Main Course! You can also get the Hoop's Story that has a cheese Burger (or Hamburger or Chicken)and Fries(or apples). Comes with a Picture Book.

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button cap Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

The biggest thing ever offered from Planet Horatio! All the food you want for 100.00H$.

Beverages

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

It's lovely and tastes really good! This beverage has a combo of grapes, birthday cake, coconut, and Vodka flavours. NO. NOT FOR MINORS. SHUT. UP.

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and raspberry is trippier than Jefferson Airplane. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight blueberry taste to it.

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

This beverage is a great combo of Chocolate and Vanilla, and it has cake-flavoured Wingdings floatng around in it! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS[/wingdings]

Second Course/appetizers

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you can get skinless chicken fingers!

THEES SAWNWEECH IS SUPA-GOOD. YEW MAST BUY EET. NAW. EWH ALS. HAW. HAW.

Dessert

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine&*~*

Employees:

-Me

-Cheesemaster

-Kat

-Glowurm

-Wildcat

-Vanilla Star Hamster

All bartenders must also work as waiters.

Horatio, could you pin this tawpeek? <.<

*~*The Psychedelic Luau8~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

i dont know if i cant put links but my friends and i make movies that get put on local cable

and we have an earthbound series.

(if i can horatio)

I had to delete it until I ask HampsterKing's permission. But I have stored it so I can easily retrieve it.

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

i dont know if i cant put links but my friends and i make movies that get put on local cable

(if i can horatio)

I had to delete it until I ask HampsterKing's permission. But I have stored it so I can easily retrieve it.

Outstanding video!!!!

You get The Blue Moon Award for this video!!!

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

yeah we have three the first one is horrible and was made in three hours

i was one of the painty people in that movie

oh yeah cassie was in that one too

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

*runs back and watches the first one again*

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Happy-Happyists? Ha! That's awesome.

Did you know the Happy-Happyists are a band? They don't have albums. You can find them on a website, they aren't half-bad.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*

the text is blue on purpose.

Stuff we have:

The best thing to eat after your presents. It comes with Pancakes, Eggs, and other IHOP-style foods!

We can get you any type of Breakfast food you wish.

Main Course

This Kid's Meal is a small versian of any other Planet horatio Main Course! You can also get the Hoop's Story that has a cheese Burger (or Hamburger or Chicken)and Fries(or apples). Comes with a Picture Book.

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button cap Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

It's lovely and tastes really good! This beverage has a combo of grapes, birthday cake, coconut, and Vodka flavours. NO. NOT FOR MINORS. SHUT. UP.

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and raspberry is trippier than Jefferson Airplane. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight blueberry taste to it.

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Milkyway shake:30.00H$

This beverage is a great combo of Chocolate and Vanilla, and it has cake-flavoured Wingdings floatng around in it! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS[/wingdings]

WARNING: YOU MUST REALLY BE ABLE TO HANDLE A CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO DRINK THIS. IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT, YOU NEED ID TO SHOW YOU ARE OVER 21. WE WILL ALSO PROVIDE NURSES IN CASE YOU EXPLODE.

The taste of Apple, Raspberry, Orange, and Lemon will soothe your soul like magic butterfly.

We also have a wide variety of Juice, Water, and Soda.

Second Course/appetizers

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you can get skinless chicken fingers!

THEES SAWNWEECH IS SUPA-GOOD. YEW MAST BUY EET. NAW. EWH ALS. HAW. HAW.

7|-|15 54/\/\/\/\1(|-| 15 7|-|3 1337-357 0|= 7|-|3/\/\ 411.*

Dessert

Translation:

This sammich is the leet-est of them all.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine&*~*

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Did you know the Happy-Happyists are a band? They don't have albums. You can find them on a website, they aren't half-bad.

yes i know its blue on purpose, they kicked us out of a park because they thought the happy-happyist costumes where blue kkk uniforms.

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

yes i know its blue on purpose, they kicked us out of a park because they thought the happy-happyist costumes where blue kkk uniforms.

Hey Skwerl... I like your siggy.

Quite stellar!!!

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Hey Skwerl... I like your siggy.

Quite stellar!!!

thank you ^_^

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

we just filmed it some where else but we got a good laugh from that

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_

Too bad you didn't film them kicking you out of the park.

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

we did nut you cant publish other people in movies with out their consent so only we can laugh at it

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_

we did nut you cant publish other people in movies with out their consent so only we can laugh at it

Oh, too bad. That would have been really good.

New stuff:

Drinks

\

I LOVE EARTHBOUND

yes

yes

(if i can horatio)

Outstanding video!!!!

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

yeah it would have

i cant believe they thought we where dressed up as kkk members

the costumes where blue and had smily patches on them and we where painting people

Arrgh. Authority. >_

yeah it would have

the costumes where blue and had smily patches on them and we where painting people

Adults can be so narrow-minded at times.

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

yeah it would have

thats not it

they just need to play more earthbound

in fact that is the solution to every problem in life

Arrgh. Authority. >_

yeah it would have

thats not it

They ought to just get out and play anything.

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

yeah it would have

thats not it

yes a new theroy on world peace,

world play. Doesnt every one seem happy during the olympics?

Arrgh. Authority. >_

yeah it would have

thats not it

Very true. Getting outside is so vital for everyone. Sunshine, with sunblock, is energizing.

Going out to play in the snow is always something that makes everyone happy.

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

yeah it would have

thats not it

Every time an adult has no clue about music or a video game from The Day, God kills a musician.

Arrgh. Authority. >_<

yeah it would have

thats not it

Very true. Getting outside is so vital for everyone. Sunshine, with sunblock, is energizing.

i like swimming a lot and skating

and my general adventures with joey

those are pretty fun and we manage to only spend like $15

its pretty cool

Arrgh. Authority. >_

yeah it would have

thats not it

i like swimming a lot and skating

and my general adventures with joey

those are pretty fun and we manage to only spend like $15

its pretty cool

You are ahead of many others. I hope we can teach you something in the Investment Club.