Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Sell, Cell, Sell

Yeah, so basically, this is going to be a comedy. It's going to be a cleaned version of a story I'm going to show my friends.

Description:

This is a comedy about Kyle Smith, a hobo who's not just some lazy guy who wound up on the streets. There's more to him than, well, anyone can see. The hard-working Eva Worthington invites him inside her apartment where she lives with her best friend, Terra Lee, after she looks out the window thinking he's some kind of dog out in the rain. To her suprise, it's some guy, but he seems so pathetic she lets him sleep on her couch for the night...

Preview:

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Uuughhh... you didn't have to hit me!"

"I thought I told you to get out of here this morning. Why are you still HERE?"

"Well... for one thing, I didn't get your name. I already told you my name yesterday. Also, it's so cold outside! You expected me to go out there when it's this cold?"

"Look, Mr. Smith..."

"Kyle."

"Fine, Kyle. My name for one, is Eva Worthington. And yes, I DID expect you to get out!"

The REAL beginning of the story is here. That little fragment will be added later. Paragraphs marked by ~'s.

Sidenote: The beginning part is corny and geared towards one of my specific friends.

--------------

Chapter 1

/\/\/\/\/\/

~"Let's go out for coffee!" said an energetic man, a crazy handsome dark-haired guy who she hadn't known for five minutes.

~"Okay?" was the response of this woman. Her hair was down to the middle of her back, black and streaked electric blue. Her eyes were much like an attentive cat's. She had been just talking casually with him about travel. But only for about three minutes. She thought, I am going insane. Or I'm just desperate for a date. Basically the same thing.

~The two walked over to the nearby coffee shop, Java Mountain. She hoped not to see her room mate that worked here, she knew what would happen. She just prayed that it was her off day. She guided the guy she was with towards a seat far away, but not before she heard a screeching of, "EVAAA! EVA EVA EVA!!!"

-------------

I gotta go for now, but that was basically the real beginning. Sort of an after-preview, eh? Kyle the hobo hasn't appeared yet, but don't you worry, he'll be here soon. :D

The REAL beginning of the story is here. That little fragment will be added later. Paragraphs marked by ~'s.

Sidenote: The beginning part is corny and geared towards one of my specific friends.

--------------

Chapter 1

/\/\/\/\/\/

~"Let's go out for coffee!" said an energetic man, a crazy handsome dark-haired guy who she hadn't known for five minutes.

~"Okay?" was the response of this woman. Her hair was down to the middle of her back, black and streaked electric blue. Her eyes were much like an attentive cat's. She had been just talking casually with him about travel. But only for about three minutes. She thought, I am going insane. Or I'm just desperate for a date. Basically the same thing.

~The two walked over to the nearby coffee shop, Java Mountain. She hoped not to see her room mate that worked here, she knew what would happen. She just prayed that it was her off day. She guided the guy she was with towards a seat far away, but not before she heard a screeching of, "EVAAA! EVA EVA EVA!!!"

-------------

I gotta go for now, but that was basically the real beginning. Sort of an after-preview, eh? Kyle the hobo hasn't appeared yet, but don't you worry, he'll be here soon. :D

[Hooray for A.) Electric blue! Whooooo! And B.) In-jokes!