*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Car For Sale!

1966 Volkswagon Bus

post-6896-1169858054_thumb.jpg

19,000.00$

[190,000H$]

Wonderful conditon!

Only 2,000 Miles.

You can have all your buddies ride in it with you and not have to shove anyone in the trunk!

(Goth kids may not like it but no one cares about them.)

Has a preinstalled-CD player with a Grateful Dead album inside it and a shag carpet, which is awsome and you know it.

Call me at [NUMBER] and ask for Cailtin if you wanna buy this bus!

Buuus! Magic Bus!

*~*The Psychedelic Lusu*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

STELLAR!!!!!!!!!!

I love your ad!!!

*hands Mushroom_king The Platinum Moon Award*

Thanks for posting your advert. I really love it.

If I was your teacher, I would give you an A+++++++++!!!!!!!

=D Yaaaaay! *Goes off to edit siggy*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarah is going to push herself in for awhile, interupting all you important relationship types.

So. All these girls (friends?) that I talk to think I just have to go on this big double date with like ... five couples. This one girl thought that I just haddd to go with the guy that I liked in the third grade. I went along with it, thinking that they weren't going to ask him for me. Until ... she said that she was going to ask him today. I told her not to, and she didn't. But, she did want to ask him to go with the group, then somehow he would get 'paired' with me. Bllaaahhh. So much c---. I was actually kind of acting all giddy before, but now I really don't want to go. He'll probably just think I'm scary. And I'm really hoping that he said that he couldn't go. But ... then again ... that would make me sad. Stupid hormones!

And, I fell on an icy hill today. My tailbone hurts. ]:

No problem, as there isn't going to be a big group date anymore.

Yay. :] Maybe ...

What brought about the sudden change? XD

In other news. The guy that Jeanette likes is quite huggable. XD

I think everyone just wanted to go on dates as couples, not as a group. I'm alright with that. Everyone really has just been ticking me off recently. Whenever someone gets a boyfriend, they abandon their friends. Not cool. I still can't figure out if maybe I'm just the cranky one, and everyone else is just acting normal. Or maybe everyone else is acting weird, and I'm the normal one.

I'm just going to go with number two; that I'm the normal one.

Out of boredom, here's my little article for the newspaper in the 'WANTED' section. That I might put in one day when I get so desparate ... Like, when I'm 24, still never had a boyfriend, and living with 78 cats. (But I just decided to write it as if I was going to put it in the paper tomorrow.) Here it is ...

"WANTED. One (naturally born) male, between the years of 16 to 24. Preferably a vegan or vegetarian, but if not, that can be worked out on a later date. Must listen to music from the hard rock and metal genre, along with the ability to play a musical instrument, such as a guitar, bass, or drum kit. Must also have a strong sense of humor, and able to hold up an intelligent conversation. As for appearance, this seeker doesn't care much. She would just prefer you to be close to 6 feet in height or taller. So. Ifyouaresixfeet,canplaytheguitarexceptionallywell,listentometalandhardrock,andav

egan, please call Sarah at ..."

Yeah. I know. My expectations are so unrealistic it even scares me. Bring on the cats.

Sarah is going to push herself in for awhile, interupting all you important relationship types.

So. All these girls (friends?) that I talk to think I just have to go on this big double date with like ... five couples. This one girl thought that I just haddd to go with the guy that I liked in the third grade. I went along with it, thinking that they weren't going to ask him for me. Until ... she said that she was going to ask him today. I told her not to, and she didn't. But, she did want to ask him to go with the group, then somehow he would get 'paired' with me. Bllaaahhh. So much c---. I was actually kind of acting all giddy before, but now I really don't want to go. He'll probably just think I'm scary. And I'm really hoping that he said that he couldn't go. But ... then again ... that would make me sad. Stupid hormones!

I think everyone just wanted to go on dates as couples, not as a group. I'm alright with that. Everyone really has just been ticking me off recently. Whenever someone gets a boyfriend, they abandon their friends. Not cool. I still can't figure out if maybe I'm just the cranky one, and everyone else is just acting normal. Or maybe everyone else is acting weird, and I'm the normal one.

Out of boredom, here's my little article for the newspaper in the 'WANTED' section. That I might put in one day when I get so desparate ... Like, when I'm 24, still never had a boyfriend, and living with 78 cats. (But I just decided to write it as if I was going to put it in the paper tomorrow.) Here it is ...

"WANTED. One (naturally born) male, between the years of 16 to 24. Preferably a vegan or vegetarian, but if not, that can be worked out on a later date. Must listen to music from the hard rock and metal genre, along with the ability to play a musical instrument, such as a guitar, bass, or drum kit. Must also have a strong sense of humor, and able to hold up an intelligent conversation. As for appearance, this seeker doesn't care much. She would just prefer you to be close to 6 feet in height or taller. So. Ifyouaresixfeet,canplaytheguitarexceptionallywell,listentometalandhardrock,andav

Yeah. I know. My expectations are so unrealistic it even scares me. Bring on the cats.

MEOW!!!

XD

Today in Orchestra I didn;t want to watch Annie so I made a list of what th Astronomy Domine will do in 15 years and it was possibly one of the funniest things I've written.

*~*&The Psychedelic Luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

... I made a list of what th Astronomy Domine will do in 15 years and it was possibly one of the funniest things I've written.

Sooooooooo, where is it? :D

Here. There is some NHF (Not Horatio Freindly) stuff in here but I think it'll do.

Mushroom_king-Will be a mega-rich world-famous ROCK STAR! Will be married to Trent and totally $$$-kicking. Some thing simply don't change.

Vanilla Star Hamster-Will be a famous artist, but only because she dropped a drawing on the street and some art dude found it.

Ice Climber-Will be an enviromentalest. Still won't be able to draw dragons because of her overprotective mom.

Bubbles-Will get plastic surgery and become Half-Bubble. Hey, it's the future. You don't have to be human if you don't want to.

Binh-Will be (some important title) in Vietnam. STILL talks to Tiger-Fox every day.

Tiger-Fox-Is still incredibly short.

Gir-Will also be an awsome Rock Star!

Hot Topic-Will be married to Cody H.

Skittles-Because she's being a ##### to us, she will marry Dill Pickle and have 10 kids. Eventually gets AIDS from him and dies.

Milk Dud-Will be one of those bag ladies who wears men's shoes and talks to buildings.

Bobcat-Will still be following people around because she still has no idea where to go, resulting in her getting put in a straitjacket.

Stefan-Will run a major insane asulyum, but the truth is, he's the one who belongs in it.

Cookie-Will *want* to marry Cody H.

JR-Will be a sad, lonely Emo. Eventually kills himself.

(That's scary I won't be able to pull his hair-Bubbles)

Turtle-Will be a hobo.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Haha. Yeah. Toto, you might want to try to be a lot more realistic. XD

... I made a list of what th Astronomy Domine will do in 15 years and it was possibly one of the funniest things I've written.

Here. There is some NHF (Not Horatio Freindly) stuff in here but I think it'll do.

Mushroom_king-Will be a mega-rich world-famous ROCK STAR! Will be married to Trent and totally $$$-kicking. Some thing simply don't change.

Vanilla Star Hamster-Will be a famous artist, but only because she dropped a drawing on the street and some art dude found it.

Ice Climber-Will be an enviromentalest. Still won't be able to draw dragons because of her overprotective mom.

Bubbles-Will get plastic surgery and become Half-Bubble. Hey, it's the future. You don't have to be human if you don't want to.

Binh-Will be (some important title) in Vietnam. STILL talks to Tiger-Fox every day.

Skittles-Because she's being a ##### to us, she will marry Dill Pickle and have 10 kids. Eventually gets AIDS from him and dies.

Milk Dud-Will be one of those bag ladies who wears men's shoes and talks to buildings.

Bobcat-Will still be following people around because she still has no idea where to go, resulting in her getting put in a straitjacket.

Stefan-Will run a major insane asulyum, but the truth is, he's the one who belongs in it.

Turtle-Will be a hobo.

Basically, I was cracking up on that one. :lol:

I really cant decide if I should just give up on Brianrietta or not.

Partly due to the whole stupid teenager likings of people, I'm growing more fond of RPVF.

i dunno.

I'll continue sittin over there musing things of that nature.

Now, the attraction to RPFV could come from the fact that she likes you.

I have suffered from this before, I call it "Idiotic Empathic Syndrome." Which I just made up.

Like, when you KNOW that you like someone, and you also know that someone ELSE likes YOU.

And you start to feel that YOU like someone ELSE, when you KNOW that you didn't before, nothing has changed, but the fact that they like you makes you think you like them.

If you get what I am saying.

Beware of IES! Cause you might end up with someone that you realize you would rather that you weren't with, which is why you originally stayed semi-away from them.

Bleh, that was a horrible way of saying what I was trying to say. I think.

No, its all good. i like, got it and everything.

Good. Cause I don't feel like trying to explain it better.

And MW, I would give you advice on your issues, but I kinda need background. Y'know, previously knowing him, and, just, everything. Fill me in and I will administer my awsome skillz so that I may give advice.

Eh, I know him, but not like, super well. The fact that he hugs me doesn't mean much, 'cause, well, he hugs a lot of girls in band, so it's not a new thing. I've known him since band camp. XD Um. He's flirted with me a lot, but he could be like this other guy Max and just flirts with everyone. He's nerdish, but he's one of those guys where he would be able to attract girls off of his body build. We talk every day. Yeah. So this is one of those iffy ones where I wouldn't even know my chances off of another persons position.

Um, as for the dance. There's this one other guy in the trumpet section(haha, most of the guys I'm attracted to are in band) who likes me, apparently. I know this because one of my best friends(a freshman) is the boyfriend of said trumpet player's sister(a senior XD) and he told me that said trumpet player wants to ask me to the dance. Well, I kind of like said trumpet player, but he's not like, top of the metaphorical list of guys in mind. So I'm not sure what I'll say.

Okay, guy # 1 sounds like he might be someone predisposed to cheating. If he is always hugging and flirting with the girls and he could easily get them, he might be tempted to stray from discipline. If you know what I mean. Of course, he may be a great guy. For him, I would pay attention to how he acts around the other girls. See if he is flirting with them as much as he is doing with you. Get to know him better and such in the mean time.

If guy # 2 asks you to the dance and you don't already have a plan, go with him AS FRIENDS. Kinda, see what he is like at the dance. If you end up doing that, inform me as to the details and I will go on from there.

Well, he's not a bad person. I doubt he's one of those. He's actually against playing video games all day, likes to write, excercises a lot, and is basically obsessed with his love of coffee. And so far as I've noticed, he flirts with me more than anyone. But you know how that is. I could just be unobservant.

Yeah, that was my original plan with guy #2. I mean, I might as well.

Turtle-Will be a hobo.

I should show it it to Trent and see how he reacts

Turtle-Will be a hobo.

Well, he might freak out on that whole marriage thing. XD

Well, he's not a bad person. I doubt he's one of those. He's actually against playing video games all day, likes to write, excercises a lot, and is basically obsessed with his love of coffee.

I like this guy!!! Coffee and exercise! LOL

Haha, thought you would like those qualities. XD

Ah. Creepyman from the play needs to leave me alone.

He scares me.

Bad.

Like ... today ... I got paint on my shoe while painting, and he said, "Here! Let me wash it for you!" And I really don't like being touched (He was touching my leg. -hides-), so I screamed and ran away with my painted foot. Then got yelled at for yelling. So. Yeah. He's scary. We have quite a few things in common, but he really annoys and scares me.

Mostly scares.

-thinkinghappythoughtsofmyselfandmydreamguyiwillnevereverfind-

Speaking of which, I told one of my friend-types about my little 'wanted' ad thing. She started rambling off people that met some of the qualities, but no one I really liked. 'Cept, that one guy ... who's my brother's friend ...

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

He scares me.

Bad.

Like ... today ... I got paint on my shoe while painting, and he said, "Here! Let me wash it for you!" And I really don't like being touched (He was touching my leg. -hides-), so I screamed and ran away with my painted foot. Then got yelled at for yelling. So. Yeah. He's scary. We have quite a few things in common, but he really annoys and scares me.

Mostly scares.

Speaking of which, I told one of my friend-types about my little 'wanted' ad thing. She started rambling off people that met some of the qualities, but no one I really liked. 'Cept, that one guy ... who's my brother's friend ...

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

I don't like creepy guys like that.

Turtle-Will be a hobo.

Well, he might freak out on that whole marriage thing. XD

The dance (The Love Bug Dance <_<) is on Feb. 9th, and I WANT The magic bus! Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n to take him to it.

But I'll need all the luck I can when I do.

Which means I have to wear all my favourite clothes and maybe some other stuff. D=

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*(~*

My life! I am so happy right now! ^.^ So high on life. Anyways. Update! ^.^

I was moved high up into the top friends of first guy option on *insert that one website here*. ^.^

Now, the upsides and downsides of if he were to actually like me. Time to face reality. XD

Upsides:

I like him

*insert all his good qualities here*

I would make people mad! Yay for making people mad! ^.^

Downsides:

He's two years older me

This is only bad due to the fact that I'm half tempted to be honest to my parents about the fact that I'm going to be with said guy.

My brother would be annoyed(he feels annoyed by said guy)

This couldmake more than just enemies/create enemies

But c'mon. I don't really care about downsides because I'm just an unrealistic teenager like that. ^.^

He scares me.

Bad.

Mostly scares.

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

Yes, yes. No one really does. I just get freaked out easily.

Oh, and MW, age really doesn't matter. At the church I go to, and 8th grade boy and a 12th grade girl are dating ...

And another girl who is a senior, from my church, just had a baby, who is the son of a sophomore at my church.

Maybe church doesn't show a good example.

He scares me.

Bad.

Mostly scares.

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

Yes, yes. No one really does. I just get freaked out easily.

Oh, and MW, age really doesn't matter. At the church I go to, and 8th grade boy and a 12th grade girl are dating ...

And another girl who is a senior, from my church, just had a baby, who is the son of a sophomore at my church.

Maybe church doesn't show a good example.

I don't care about the age thingy. It's more my overprotective parents that might be concerned. XD Yeah, your church really doesn't set a good example. I can see a 9th grader and a 12th grader together, but that's kind of where I draw the line as far as the lower age goes. XD

Mega Wolf, lemme tell you something.

A sudden increase in the position on *that site* often means crush. At least, that is what I do. xD So, Ask him to that dance dealie. Don't always expect the guy to make the first move towards a relationship. Cause we, too, get really nervous about that kinda thing. Trust me. :rolleyes:

A sudden increase in the position on *that site* often means crush. At least, that is what I do. xD So, Ask him to that dance dealie. Don't always expect the guy to make the first move towards a relationship. Cause we, too, get really nervous about that kinda thing. Trust me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I'll go with that. Or at least use the subtle, "Hey. You goin' to the dance?"

Hahaha so true. I've been pretty much counseling my cousin Danny into telling his girlfriend he loves her. After several days of debating and worrying, he finally did it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I'll go with that. Or at least use the subtle, "Hey. You goin' to the dance?"

That should work well. xD

I hope it does, at least.

Okay, so luckily I didn't just sit there. I had a conversation with him and it turns out he doesn't like going to dances because he doesn't like the music selection. And how it's like dood. Twenty bucks. And it's like two hours away. XD

Okay, so luckily I didn't just sit there. I had a conversation with him and it turns out he doesn't like going to dances because he doesn't like the music selection. And how it's like dood. Twenty bucks. And it's like two hours away. XD

Well, invite him and a few shared friends to some kind of outing.

The extra friends are to prevent it from being akward.

wow. XD

My brother was talking to RPVF and Dr. Cornbread and was hinting toward going out to see a movie some time in the near future. and he told me that he'd like to do that with them (and Space Adam-face, their eldest brother) sometime.

'cause Mr. Happy Sunshine Boy (my brother) likes going to movies. and taking his younger siblings' friends with him. XD

yeah. I dont think that has any significance but Im telling you that for the sake of posting so the board will be somewhat more active.

'cause its not very active anymore. D=

wow. XD

My brother was talking to RPVF and Dr. Cornbread and was hinting toward going out to see a movie some time in the near future. and he told me that he'd like to do that with them (and Space Adam-face, their eldest brother) sometime.

'cause Mr. Happy Sunshine Boy (my brother) likes going to movies. and taking his younger siblings' friends with him. XD

yeah. I dont think that has any significance but Im telling you that for the sake of posting so the board will be somewhat more active.

The board isn't active anymore because you are all going somewhere else to play. :(

wow. XD

The board isn't active anymore because you are all going somewhere else to play. :(

True, but I dont want that to get the board out of activity.

so all the Interesting things I have to say go on here.

XD

which is sad 'cause im not posting very much 'cause nothing interesting is happening.

wow. XD

XD

which is sad 'cause im not posting very much 'cause nothing interesting is happening.

I would like to better understand why everyone is leaving.

wow. XD

XD

I think that as some people get older, they stop coming to the board because they think it is childish. They are completely wrong, of course.

And notice, all of us who have gone somewhere else to play are still here, when they can be. At least, all of us that I am "playing with somewhere else."

Or however you wanna say it.

wow. XD

XD

Well, I'd like to call it a vicious cycle of HD. :closedeyes: Or, what I suspect to be a cycle to be. See, you know how there seems to be different "sets" of people here? The more senior ones, Jesse, JF, and a few rare appearances from others, come less often because they are busy with things like school, real-life settings to adjust to, etc. And then there's the "next generation", me, TBFOF, Arkcher, Kat, Cheesey, etc., who are just in the lower ends of high school time and getting into that, and so we come more than the "1st generation". Now, the newer ones, I'm thinking this is just their time to get into it. It's a slowing time, but I think it'll pick back up, with more friends. ^.^ Now, my guess is that people won't see "the originals" as often, but eventually there will be people here for incoming years. ^.^

wow. XD

XD

Well, I'd like to call it a vicious cycle of HD. :closedeyes: Or, what I suspect to be a cycle to be. See, you know how there seems to be different "sets" of people here? The more senior ones, Jesse, JF, and a few rare appearances from others, come less often because they are busy with things like school, real-life settings to adjust to, etc. And then there's the "next generation", me, TBFOF, Arkcher, Kat, Cheesey, etc., who are just in the lower ends of high school time and getting into that, and so we come more than the "1st generation". Now, the newer ones, I'm thinking this is just their time to get into it. It's a slowing time, but I think it'll pick back up, with more friends. ^.^ Now, my guess is that people won't see "the originals" as often, but eventually there will be people here for incoming years. ^.^

I appreciate your thoughts. Sometimes I think it is me.

wow. XD

XD

Nooooo.

No.

No no.

Horatio is too awesome for us to just abandon the boards.

You've done nothing wrong, I assure you.

its just everyone else dealing with growing up.

He scares me.

Bad.

Mostly scares.

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

Creepyman has pretty much left me alone.

Yay. ^-^

He scares me.

Bad.

Mostly scares.

Nah. Nevermind.

-Leaves-

Creepyman has pretty much left me alone.

Yay. ^-^

Gee, that's too bad. Now what will you have to talk about.

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

wow. XD

XD

Nooooo.

No.

No no.

Horatio is too awesome for us to just abandon the boards.

You've done nothing wrong, I assure you.

its just everyone else dealing with growing up.

Thank you for saying so. I do appreciate you letting me know.

You are quite awesome yourself. :D

Horatio, why do you think that you could be the cause of everyone's leaving? Bring the reason out into the open so that we may discuss it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have never thought for one moment that you were a negative aspect of the board. I just want to disspell any thoughts you had.

Horatio, why do you think that you could be the cause of everyone's leaving? Bring the reason out into the open so that we may discuss it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have never thought for one moment that you were a negative aspect of the board. I just want to disspell any thoughts you had.

- Because I edit out an reference to the f word. I accept NO imitations.

That is enough to start.

That is enough to start.

I see no problem with your moderation.

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Any other issues that you have with yourself?

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Issues or problems? :blink:

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Well, any problems you want to talk about?

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

*sends Cheesemaster a dictionary*

Are you wishing to speak in ebonics sir? LOL

As for other problems:

- I am a chubbie hammie. I need to diet, but love to eat all those

things that are not good for me. :(

- I need to start running again. I was using my chain saw and cut up some really huge logs. I dropped on of the log pieces on my paw and couldn't walk for about a month.

Of course, this interferred with my running. :(

- I am supposed to be studying and cannot concentrate. Looking outside the window seeing the people riding on their bicycles looks enticing and I want to go out and play.

That's enough for now.

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

- I can relate. I have stopped eating lunch, and that helps.

- I need to start running again. I was using my chain saw and cut up some really huge logs. I dropped on of the log pieces on my paw and couldn't walk for about a month.

-Well, you need to get back to your running. If you can't run, then just walk, and build up from there.

- I am supposed to be studying and cannot concentrate. Looking outside the window seeing the people riding on their bicycles looks enticing and I want to go out and play.

-You could eliminate all of these problems at once, actually. If you go out and exercise, that would work on all three problems.

That's enough for now.

^see above

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

-Well, you need to get back to your running. If you can't run, then just walk, and build up from there.

-You could eliminate all of these problems at once, actually. If you go out and exercise, that would work on all three problems.

That's enough for now.

^see above

True, true and true again. LOL

The problem is that it is really, really cold out. :o

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Well, bundle up. xD

Not everything is easy, ya know. >.<

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Well, bundle up. xD

Not everything is easy, ya know. >.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So you want me to get up early in the freezing cold to go running?

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Well, bundle up. xD

Not everything is easy, ya know. >.<

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So you want me to get up early in the freezing cold to go running?

Not necessarily early. xD

Whatever time you want.

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Solution for bad-weather exercise: Git a treadmill. :P *sends treadmill*

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

*places treadmill in the corner of my cage across from my wheel*

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

*gives Dr. Wolf a big basket of micicles for her kindness*

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

Yay micicles! *eats in corner*

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

Glad you like them. They had a tofu version in the country market, but I didn't think you would care for those. LOL

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

Glad you like them. They had a tofu version in the country market, but I didn't think you would care for those. LOL

No, I wouldn't. Especially since I'm allergic to soy. XD :lol:

That is enough to start.

Glad to hear that.

Problems... yes.

Isues... no.

LOL

Whatever. >.>

Whatever????????????

As for other problems:

That's enough for now.

^see above

Thank you Dr. Wolf.

No problem. XD

No, I wouldn't. Especially since I'm allergic to soy. XD :lol:

Lucky you!!! :)

Yes, I am quite fortunate in that aspect. XD

Gah. I haven't had contact with that guy for all weekend. Because the place we usually message each other on weekends(as well as weekdays) is not working for me. And he was sick and stayed home from school Friday. So, basically, this stinks. And I'm like, twitching in my seat because it's the only website not working for me.

Gah. I haven't had contact with that guy for all weekend. Because the place we usually message each other on weekends(as well as weekdays) is not working for me. And he was sick and stayed home from school Friday. So, basically, this stinks. And I'm like, twitching in my seat because it's the only website not working for me.

Gee that's too bad you are without contact. That kind of thing will make you crazy. LOL

Gee that's too bad you are without contact. That kind of thing will make you crazy. LOL

Yes, yes it will. XD

Oh, on another note. I have now been told that I'm a flirt more than once by more than one person. And both times I'm like, "I am? o_o". XD Isn't it one of those things where I'd be able to tell, or is it one of those things that I wouldn't be able to tell with? Unless they've observed me flirting with the guy I actually like, I guess that's not THAT bad. XD Never did think people would actually tell me directly that I flirt a lot. ._.

Yes, yes it will. XD

Oh, on another note. I have now been told that I'm a flirt more than once by more than one person. And both times I'm like, "I am? o_o". XD Isn't it one of those things where I'd be able to tell, or is it one of those things that I wouldn't be able to tell with? Unless they've observed me flirting with the guy I actually like, I guess that's not THAT bad. XD Never did think people would actually tell me directly that I flirt a lot. ._.

Which sex told you that you were a flirt?

Yes, yes it will. XD

A guy did and a girl did. XD

So, Okay. Doods.

its like, A few days ago, RPVF and Dr. Cornbread and Space Adam-face and also my brother, all went to a movie.

and we saw Epic Movie. (terrible. dont go watch it.)

and then she gets hold of me on IM and gets on voice chat (pretty much talking on the phone through your computer. except I still had to type 'cause my mic exploded.) and I watched the timer go for 2 hours and 45 minutes, we were just talking.

and Space Adam-face kept hacking her computer and pretty much had just as much control of it from the other room as she did. so I talked to both of them at once while they were both on RPVF's IM account.

which made for several remarks about RPVF getting a split personality. XD

And I convinced them to get Firefox.

mnyah.

ahem.

Today, RPVF decided she wanted to dig through my backpack.

... so she did.

with The Denzel and Dr. Cornbread and someone else, forgot who.

That was fine and dandy 'cause they actually asked before rampaging through it this time. ('cause they did that impermissably (sp?) a few times before.)

And then RPVF informs me that I'm going to one of the local school plays with her. I detect a plan to try and get me to start dating before my set time. (I just turned 15, RPVF just turned 16 and is just too impatient, I guess.) I dont much appreciate that she knows my standards and shes trying to compromise with them.

but I'd probably do something of similar proportions if I was in her position.

Tension kind of grows a lot more when RPVF is being her flirty self and Brianrietta is in the room just watching us both. Pretty much all we do is stand next to each other and talk, but it seems Brianrietta is trying to make herself seen by us, if not involved one way or another in our conversations.

And more illumination on the matter comes from those lame surveys everyone still does. (and I, as well. but we dont talk about that. -cough- )

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?: yeah...but I am afraid if I tell them it will ruin our friendship

(different survey)

18. What are you scared of most right now?

loving someone

20. Who do you like?

Brandon.♥

21. Does anyone like you right now?

I hope so

19 was in there, but unimportant.

so I really dont know what to do, I dont want to leave RPVF 'cause I know it'll hurt her, and moreover I wouldnt want to hurt the friend of someone I do like.

Yes, yes it will. XD

Here is my version of flirting.

There are some people, let's say girls, who have good self esteem, great confidence in who they are and when their personality shines, people react in different ways. Those reacting people who have insecurites are threatened by the confident girl. So they say, 'look at her... flirting', when in reality, they are somewhat envious, jealous that they do not have the ability to radiate in the same manner.

As I see it, you have a great personality, are really great looking and believe in who you are. So when you put on a smile and radiate your personality, I see a confident person who is just having a great time relating to other people.

Yes, yes it will. XD

There are some people, let's say girls, who have good self esteem, great confidence in who they are and when their personality shines, people react in different ways. Those reacting people who have insecurites are threatened by the confident girl. So they say, 'look at her... flirting', when in reality, they are somewhat envious, jealous that they do not have the ability to radiate in the same manner.

As I see it, you have a great personality, are really great looking and believe in who you are. So when you put on a smile and radiate your personality, I see a confident person who is just having a great time relating to other people.

Yeah, I suppose flirting can be just personality. :D I guess that would be my case. Of course, there's always the people like Max who flirt with every person of the opposite gender they see, and they're using pick-up lines all over the place. XD

Yes, yes it will. XD

Yeah, I suppose flirting can be just personality. :D I guess that would be my case. Of course, there's always the people like Max who flirt with every person of the opposite gender they see, and they're using pick-up lines all over the place. XD

True for Max, but I see you as someone who has a great personality and wonderful self esteem.

Yes, yes it will. XD

True for Max, but I see you as someone who has a great personality and wonderful self esteem.

Thank you very much. :D

Yes, yes it will. XD

You are definitely welcome. I will warn you, that when you have great confidence, you will hear people say all sorts of things because they are envious of your ability to accomplish what you want, feel good about yourself and just have fun. So, ignore any and all comments that are not positive. They are only said to bring you down to the level of the comment giver and you are too good for that.

So, Okay. Doods.

its like, A few days ago, RPVF and Dr. Cornbread and Space Adam-face and also my brother, all went to a movie.

and then she gets hold of me on IM and gets on voice chat (pretty much talking on the phone through your computer. except I still had to type 'cause my mic exploded.) and I watched the timer go for 2 hours and 45 minutes, we were just talking.

and Space Adam-face kept hacking her computer and pretty much had just as much control of it from the other room as she did. so I talked to both of them at once while they were both on RPVF's IM account.

mnyah.

ahem.

... so she did.

That was fine and dandy 'cause they actually asked before rampaging through it this time. ('cause they did that impermissably (sp?) a few times before.)

And then RPVF informs me that I'm going to one of the local school plays with her. I detect a plan to try and get me to start dating before my set time. (I just turned 15, RPVF just turned 16 and is just too impatient, I guess.) I dont much appreciate that she knows my standards and shes trying to compromise with them.

Tension kind of grows a lot more when RPVF is being her flirty self and Brianrietta is in the room just watching us both. Pretty much all we do is stand next to each other and talk, but it seems Brianrietta is trying to make herself seen by us, if not involved one way or another in our conversations.

And more illumination on the matter comes from those lame surveys everyone still does. (and I, as well. but we dont talk about that. -cough- )

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?: yeah...but I am afraid if I tell them it will ruin our friendship

(different survey)

loving someone

20. Who do you like?

Brandon.♥

I hope so

so I really dont know what to do, I dont want to leave RPVF 'cause I know it'll hurt her, and moreover I wouldnt want to hurt the friend of someone I do like.

I fear this post has gone unseen by those who are not Horatio.

o:

Yes, yes it will. XD

You are definitely welcome. I will warn you, that when you have great confidence, you will hear people say all sorts of things because they are envious of your ability to accomplish what you want, feel good about yourself and just have fun. So, ignore any and all comments that are not positive. They are only said to bring you down to the level of the comment giver and you are too good for that.

Yeah, I usually take comments lightly anyways. People question that as well. XD It's funny, really. Because people will insult me and such, and unless it's a sensitive topic I don't really care. XD

So, Okay. Doods.

mnyah.

ahem.

... so she did.

(different survey)

loving someone

20. Who do you like?

Brandon.?

I hope so

I fear this post has gone unseen by those who are not Horatio.

o:

People please read above post.

I WAS GOING TO ASK TRENT TO THE ALL-INCREDIBLE DANCE TODAY.

But he was sick.

And Now I will have to wash my shirt and do it Wednsday (Not Tuesday! Hate Tuesday/Thursday)

I understand the situation you are in, Arkcher. I suggest talking to brianrietta about your situation, and include the fact that you like someone else in your description of your situation. But don't tell her that you like her, yet.

Okay, dudes, funny stuff. First off, I forgot if I told you this, but one guy(who is a good friend XD) asked, "So, do you and [guy] have a thing goin' on?" XD And, well, I don't care if people know I like this guy anymore so I've just been telling I like him when people ask. I think this guy likes me, which is always a good thing. So then after school today it was funny because this one girl, who is also a friend, walked up to [guy] and I and was like, "Why are you guys standing so close?" and I will admit we were standing REALLY close, like almost face to face(only he's taller than me by like eight inchesXD).

And on another note, we hug all the time. XD Not just like, sorta hugs either. So I'm thinkin' it's going good. And I'm not the one who insists on the hugs. It's him, I swear. XD

And on another note, we hug all the time. XD Not just like, sorta hugs either. So I'm thinkin' it's going good. And I'm not the one who insists on the hugs. It's him, I swear. XD

O RLY...

:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

YA RLY. XD

:lol:

Okay, dudes, funny stuff. First off, I forgot if I told you this, but one guy(who is a good friend XD) asked, "So, do you and [guy] have a thing goin' on?" XD And, well, I don't care if people know I like this guy anymore so I've just been telling I like him when people ask. I think this guy likes me, which is always a good thing. So then after school today it was funny because this one girl, who is also a friend, walked up to [guy] and I and was like, "Why are you guys standing so close?" and I will admit we were standing REALLY close, like almost face to face(only he's taller than me by like eight inchesXD).

Oh, another note. Neither of us came up with an explanation as to why we were standing so close. We sat there for like five seconds, and he goes, "Why are you always so mean, [girls name]?!" XD And then that distracted her enough to make her forget the whole why are you standing so close together question. XD

Oh, another note. Neither of us came up with an explanation as to why we were standing so close. We sat there for like five seconds, and he goes, "Why are you always so mean, [girls name]?!" XD And then that distracted her enough to make her forget the whole why are you standing so close together question. XD

LOL.. this guy sounds like he is pretty cool. I like his quick thinking.

Hm...let's see here...looks like I've missed a lot in the past few days.

Horatio: You live in FL, where coldness only exists indoors because of air conditioning. :P Although I'm kinda in the same position (it's about 20 degrees outside right now). The other day my friends and I went to Denny's somewhere around 10:30pm. When we got back, it was really really cold, so one of my friends decided it would be smart to run from Z lot (the freshman parking lot, which should explain everything) to our building. We actually only ran for about 50 feet (and the guys left me in the dust. Kevin got a head start, Brennan is tall, and Marius used to run track). I caught up to them before too long, but discovered that my cardiovascular system doesn't really exist any more. So I'm going to get a group of people to go running/walking around the indoor track on Friday afternoon, and try to regain my formerly decent stamina. I figure we're more likely to do it if it's social. As for studying, you have no idea how much I can sympathize with you there. (I was up until about 1am working on a physics lab)

Arkcher: You have two options: 1. Lay it out plain exactly what you feel about who, and hope for the best. 2. Don't say a word to anyone about anything, and wait for it to go away. Whatever you do, don't compromise your standards/beliefs/morals or whatever. If a girl loves you, she won't make you do that.

MW: Flirting is different to different people. If you treat everyone the same, then it's not flirting. Example: hugging could be considered flirting. However, my friend Ian hugs everyone, so it's not flirting, it's just the way he acts. It also involves intentions. If you're trying to impress the person in hopes of perhaps having a relationship, then it's flirting. If it's no different than if you were talking to anyone else, then it's not. When people accuse you of flirting, consider who they are and how well they know you. Also look at it objectively. If you were someone else, what would you think of your own actions?

Hm...let's see here...looks like I've missed a lot in the past few days.

Horatio: You live in FL, where coldness only exists indoors because of air conditioning. :P Although I'm kinda in the same position (it's about 20 degrees outside right now). The other day my friends and I went to Denny's somewhere around 10:30pm. When we got back, it was really really cold, so one of my friends decided it would be smart to run from Z lot (the freshman parking lot, which should explain everything) to our building. We actually only ran for about 50 feet (and the guys left me in the dust. Kevin got a head start, Brennan is tall, and Marius used to run track). I caught up to them before too long, but discovered that my cardiovascular system doesn't really exist any more. So I'm going to get a group of people to go running/walking around the indoor track on Friday afternoon, and try to regain my formerly decent stamina. I figure we're more likely to do it if it's social. As for studying, you have no idea how much I can sympathize with you there. (I was up until about 1am working on a physics lab)

Arkcher: You have two options: 1. Lay it out plain exactly what you feel about who, and hope for the best. 2. Don't say a word to anyone about anything, and wait for it to go away. Whatever you do, don't compromise your standards/beliefs/morals or whatever. If a girl loves you, she won't make you do that.

MW: Flirting is different to different people. If you treat everyone the same, then it's not flirting. Example: hugging could be considered flirting. However, my friend Ian hugs everyone, so it's not flirting, it's just the way he acts. It also involves intentions. If you're trying to impress the person in hopes of perhaps having a relationship, then it's flirting. If it's no different than if you were talking to anyone else, then it's not. When people accuse you of flirting, consider who they are and how well they know you. Also look at it objectively. If you were someone else, what would you think of your own actions?

wise words, those are.

Well, my school does this rose-thing for valentines day.

Where they sell roses. You pay $2 and tell them who to give it too.

I'm gonna get one for kaitlin, but, should I leave it anonymous or no?

The answer to this one is left to either Dr. Wolf or Jesusfreak.

Um. Only leave it anonymous if you're not planning on telling her how you feel. XD But this is an easy romantic way to tell her, if that's what she likes. :D

Our school has a similar thing, only we play two bucks to have a Madrigal(basically our advanced choir of only the best) sing to the person and give them a card. XD

Um. Only leave it anonymous if you're not planning on telling her how you feel. XD But this is an easy romantic way to tell her, if that's what she likes. :D

Our school has a similar thing, only we play two bucks to have a Madrigal(basically our advanced choir of only the best) sing to the person and give them a card. XD

:o:o:o:o:o

I would have heart failure if the choir started singing to me and then handed me a card.

*wonders if I can send about thirty or so valentine's to Dr. Wolf from various people in her school*

My preference would be the rose.

:o:o:o:o:o

I would have heart failure if the choir started singing to me and then handed me a card.

*wonders if I can send about thirty or so valentine's to Dr. Wolf from various people in her school*

My preference would be the rose.

Yeah, I would freak out if one of the Madrigals started singing to me, especially since I know some of them and they'd probably take it upon themselves to sing it to me. xD

So he's talking to this one girl and I am about to walk right past and just say hi because I was getting my trumpet, but then he pulls me over in a hug and he talks to both of us. So I'm just sitting there, wondering what to do, because it was one of those weird hugs that are mainly seen in animes where he grabs me and pulls me over from a short distance away and I just sorta was pulled over without my feet touching the ground between standing and ending up under his hug. XD He's done that to me like, twice, and I end up just sitting there not sure if I should walk away. XD And then the person we were talking to goes, "Are you guys together?"

XD

Well, there isn't a message that goes with the rose.

But, I will not make it anonymous. ^.^

My school does the candy roses. But there ONE dollar.

OOOH, WHAT NOW?! XD XD XD XD

*~*The Psychedelci Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

pff. Candy roses for a dollar? Laaaame.

Yeah, I'd rather get a real rose. :) Our school did that lst year too. :) The singing thing is awesome. It's like a modern day non-Mexican mariachi band. ^_^ As for anonymous or not, it's totally up to you.

There hardly worth it, anyway. Instead of a peice of chocolate molded into a rose shape it's two hershy kisses stacked and covered in coloured foil.

There hardly worth it, anyway. Instead of a peice of chocolate molded into a rose shape it's two hershy kisses stacked and covered in coloured foil.

xD

I remeber back in middle school we had candy trains. xD

xD

I must have lead a very sheltered hammie life.

No candy trains, singing valentines, chocolate or roses... just plain old paper valentines.

xD

No candy trains, singing valentines, chocolate or roses... just plain old paper valentines.

Poor horatio. =O

*sends all kinds of various valentines things to Horatio*

xD

Poor horatio. =O

*is very, very excited*

Thank you soooooooooo much!

*gives Cheesemaster a surprise valentine to be delivered on Wednesday*

xD

Poor horatio. =O

*is very, very excited*

Thank you soooooooooo much!

*gives Cheesemaster a surprise valentine to be delivered on Wednesday*

Yay! =D

This whole thing with me and him is kinda getting me down. :closedeyes: It's like, well, my hopes are up, but maybe they're too high up. Maybe his actions are just messing with my head and it doesn't mean a thing to him. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it, but it's driving me [more] insane.

This whole thing with me and him is kinda getting me down. :closedeyes: It's like, well, my hopes are up, but maybe they're too high up. Maybe his actions are just messing with my head and it doesn't mean a thing to him. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it, but it's driving me [more] insane.

My guess is that you are overthinking.

I can relate. I think that maybe my hopes with Kaitlin are too high. >.< But, I hope my hopes aren't hopeless. xD

I guess I will find out wednesday. Cause I will see her right after she gets my rose and message. ;.;

I can relate. I think that maybe my hopes with Kaitlin are too high. >.< But, I hope my hopes aren't hopeless. xD

I guess I will find out wednesday. Cause I will see her right after she gets my rose and message. ;.;

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yeah, probably was. Chocolate made me feel better about it. ^.^ Didya know that chocolate helps depression, because it boosts hormones that you're missing when depressed?

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Exactly what I have been doing. xD

Yeah, probably was. Chocolate made me feel better about it. ^.^ Didya know that chocolate helps depression, because it boosts hormones that you're missing when depressed?

Will you be considering Chocolate Therapy when you open your practice?

*gets in line to be Dr. Wolf's first patient*

Chocolate therapy only for those who won't abuse it. XD

Chocolate therapy only for those who won't abuse it. XD

My prediction is that you will be the most famous psychologist in the world!!!

Like teens need more hormones.

Like teens need more hormones.

Well, some need happy hormones sometimes. Just look at megal wolf!

When I called my brother and found that Trent was grounded and couldn't come to the dance in October, I drank Dr. Pepper and felt better.

When I called my brother and found that Trent was grounded and couldn't come to the dance in October, I drank Dr. Pepper and felt better.

Glad to hear the Dr. Pepper helped. It probably made you feel better knowing the real reason that Trent couldn't come to the dance.

Glad to hear the Dr. Pepper helped. It probably made you feel better knowing the real reason that Trent couldn't come to the dance.

Parents can really get int the way sometimes. >.<

Parents can really get int the way sometimes. >.

ROFOCLH !

I didn't ask Trent to teh Valentine dance though.

I know you didn't. My feeling was that you would feel better knowing the real reason he was not there.

Well, you also know a possible reason as to why he didn't ask you. ;D

Well, you also know a possible reason as to why he didn't ask you. ;D

Eh?

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

Today, Brianrietta comes prancing in all happy and wheeee, and as such we ask what shes excited about. so she announces that she got a letter of acceptance to -insert name of university that isnt very close here- and she gets to go next year.

... D=

sure, thats good she gets to go and is excited and all, but... thats... not good in other ways. ._.

and since I dont think I could talk her out of it (not to mention that'd be really kind of selfish in the first place) I just hope to make better friends with her before she goes so that we'll keep in contact while shes gone.

I dunno if RPVF knows yet, but I imagine that she'll see this as not having any more competition.

pfff. ._.

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

Today, Brianrietta comes prancing in all happy and wheeee, and as such we ask what shes excited about. so she announces that she got a letter of acceptance to -insert name of university that isnt very close here- and she gets to go next year.

... D=

sure, thats good she gets to go and is excited and all, but... thats... not good in other ways. ._.

and since I dont think I could talk her out of it (not to mention that'd be really kind of selfish in the first place) I just hope to make better friends with her before she goes so that we'll keep in contact while shes gone.

I dunno if RPVF knows yet, but I imagine that she'll see this as not having any more competition.

pfff. ._.

Oh my how fantastic for her!!! How old is she again?? She must be an exceptional student!!!

Start working on your friendship.

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

Oh my how fantastic for her!!! How old is she again?? She must be an exceptional student!!!

She'll be turning 16 here pretty soon, in like. ... the next three months. I dont remember when. 'think it was April.

but she pointed out the letter of acceptance dealie was for the high school credit program they have there. 'doesnt much matter, but whatever.

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

She'll be turning 16 here pretty soon, in like. ... the next three months. I dont remember when. 'think it was April.

but she pointed out the letter of acceptance dealie was for the high school credit program they have there. 'doesnt much matter, but whatever.

When is she going?

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

When is she going?

One of the universities around Dallas, I dont recall which. (theres like 15 of them. XD)

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

When is she going?

One of the universities around Dallas, I dont recall which. (theres like 15 of them. XD)

*cough, cough... hands Arkcher my glasses*

Here, these might help.

*waits for an appropriate answer*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

When is she going?

Here, these might help.

You said Where, I swear you did.

XD

'Next year' is all I know. I expect early-mid '08.

Maybe despair?!

o:

so.

... D=

pfff. ._.

When is she going?

Here, these might help.

You said Where, I swear you did.

XD

'Next year' is all I know. I expect early-mid '08.

No sir, this one you did all on your own. LOL

If she is going in 2008, then you still have time. Much better than if she was going this summer.

BLUARGHBLUEBLUHBLUH.

Yea.

Hey, can someone with a mind to lose go find the list of songs I was gonna put on my CD. I need it.

Sorry, Mk, I need my mind. =O

O RLY!

YA RLY!

Weren't you just telling me that cheeses didn't have brains?

So if you don't have a brain, how do you have a mind to lose.

:lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol:

I have a mind, but no brain.

Sounds like a riddle. xD

O RLY!

YA RLY!

Sounds like a riddle. xD

O RLY!

...YA RLY...

O RLY!

YA RLY!

Sounds like a riddle. xD

O RLY!

...YA RLY...

So, where is your mind located?

So, people continue to try to make me uncomfortable. XD In a funny way, though. I swear, those guys...

1: So, you two going out yet?

Me: No.

2: (passing by):Wait, Jeanette is dating who? OH wait, I know who you're talking about. She was sitting there stroking his hair on Friday. Haha. [note: well... his hair IS soft. o_o]

1: Tsk, Tsk.

Me: OMG [shut up. I know I talk preppy. <.<]...*walks away trying to get to next class*

2: (as I'm opening the door) So you guys are dating?

[1 & 2 go on and on about me and the guy dating]

Me: I'm not dating anyone! [accidentally ended up with girly high pitched voice XD] *goes out door*

Quote from his blog:

There's someone right now, who is very special to me making a huge impact. I don't even think she realizes it either.

The most I can do right now is hope he's talking about me. Obviously if he is talking about me he's oblivious to the fact that I'm completely smitten[haha I just used the word smitten...]. I'll be careful to hope for the best, expect the worst. Oh, and then in the blog he also talks about how his life is, but then he also talks about how he's never had a girlfriend and that he's "inexperienced". Anyways, just thought I'd note that.

Quote from his blog:

There's someone right now, who is very special to me making a huge impact. I don't even think she realizes it either.

The most I can do right now is hope he's talking about me. Obviously if he is talking about me he's oblivious to the fact that I'm completely smitten[haha I just used the word smitten...]. I'll be careful to hope for the best, expect the worst. Oh, and then in the blog he also talks about how his life is, but then he also talks about how he's never had a girlfriend and that he's "inexperienced". Anyways, just thought I'd note that.

*wonders where this conversation is heading... LOL*

Quote from his blog:

*ponders this as well* XD

Quote from his blog:

*ponders this as well* XD

LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL

So on a scale from one to ten... LOL

You know, Arkcher, do you think it would be possible for you to get into that university?

As awesome as that would be, I doubt it'll happen.

of course, its always possible, but its not looking good.

Theres a local junior college which is pretty much an old-people high school which my sister is going to now and I'll probably be in next semester. I'd move on to a more official university in like 2010.

just by guessing how it'll go from here, Im not sure really.