Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

Trent5 is republican and that makes me sad.

Hah. You said Trent5. XD -cackle-

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

It still make me sad.

*~*The Psychedelic LuAU*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yeah, but are you going to let an unimportant setback like that hinder your... flirtitude?

You' better not. >_>;

Just avoid that subject with him and you'll be fine.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brianrietta had like, a shirt that was more than a few times too small today. o:

and it sez Boy Scouting on it.

with text very inconveniently located.

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

You should be in boy scouts, another great way to make friends. =O

Brianrietta had like, a shirt that was more than a few times too small today. o:

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

That's a great idea!!!

*gives Cheesemaster a basket of fresh baked cakies*

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

I'm still SPL in my troop back when I used to live in Dallas. XD They havent changed that yet.

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

I'm still SPL in my troop back when I used to live in Dallas. XD They havent changed that yet.

SPL?

Trent5 is republican and that makes me sad.

Hah. You said Trent5. XD -cackle-

It still make me sad.

*~*The Psychedelic LuAU*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yeah, but are you going to let an unimportant setback like that hinder your... flirtitude?

You' better not. >_>;

Just avoid that subject with him and you'll be fine.

My 'flirtitude' is very strange.

*throws donut at Trent* >(

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

SPL?

Senior Patrol Leader.

which means im like, second-in-command over the whole troop.

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

SPL?

Senior Patrol Leader.

That is soooooo cool!!!

Congratulations!!!

*wonders... does Arkcher carry a Claymore when he commands the troop :huh: *

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

SPL?

Senior Patrol Leader.

That is soooooo cool!!!

Congratulations!!!

Naw, of course not.

... just a machete and hunting bow.

XD

-hides- D=

"Sez?" "SEZ??!?!?!?!?!?"

pff.

xD

*hits enter*

o_o;;

I am.

SPL?

Senior Patrol Leader.

That is soooooo cool!!!

Congratulations!!!

Naw, of course not.

... just a machete and hunting bow.

XD

I am certain you will get respect with those two items!!! :lol:

Sunshine Boy is, like, my messenger for Trent. Its hilarious. I told him to tell Trent he's a Laddy-Face.

Cause Trent is almost as much of a laddy-face as Arkcher.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Well, try to get back with scouts in your new home town.

... I meet with them as often as I can.

and its just like everywhere else I go. I'm the odd one out, I'm homeschooled, have no social life, and I'm too out-of-the-ordinary for them.

and its just like everywhere else I go. I'm the odd one out, I'm homeschooled, have no social life, and I'm too out-of-the-ordinary for them.

May I offer a suggestion? :huh:

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

You need to stop considering yourself the "odd one out" and "too out-of-the-ordinary". You are really a very special person and the other people need to rise to you and the person you are. I am not saying have a big ego, but you seem pretty well comfortable with who you are, so I suggest that you work really hard at putting the negative aspects behind you.

I know of a guy who used to purchase old steamship, barge type ships. He had a wife and three kids. They had zero social life, living on the ship. They would travel around the world in this thing while he fixed it up. The kids spent most of their time studying and playing piano. I think you have lots of talents that you need to focus on. I have some links that I want to send you. In Memphis, there are a zillion young people who are home-schooled and some do 100% on-line.

With your height and strength, make a target in your backyard. Ask for target arrows for Christmas. Develop your bow and arrow skills. Work on your computer talents. Work on your writing. You have quite a bit to offer and I think you are selling yourself short.

Okay... too much opinion this early in the morning.

BTW, has the cold weather moved into your town yet? :blink:

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

You need to stop considering yourself the "odd one out" and "too out-of-the-ordinary". You are really a very special person and the other people need to rise to you and the person you are. I am not saying have a big ego, but you seem pretty well comfortable with who you are, so I suggest that you work really hard at putting the negative aspects behind you.

I know of a guy who used to purchase old steamship, barge type ships. He had a wife and three kids. They had zero social life, living on the ship. They would travel around the world in this thing while he fixed it up. The kids spent most of their time studying and playing piano. I think you have lots of talents that you need to focus on. I have some links that I want to send you. In Memphis, there are a zillion young people who are home-schooled and some do 100% on-line.

With your height and strength, make a target in your backyard. Ask for target arrows for Christmas. Develop your bow and arrow skills. Work on your computer talents. Work on your writing. You have quite a bit to offer and I think you are selling yourself short.

Thanks for advising.

I know that I keep being negativist toward myself, and there are a lot of good points I could be focusing on instead, but the problem I'm having is adjusting to the lifestyle of being more positive about myself.

Just give it time, I think I'll get it. No idea when. but It'll come.

I've got a few target arrows and I've made a target out of cardboard and a lot of paper (leftovers from when we were moving) and regularly go and shoot with my bow, usually once a day. (From 20 yards, I've got about 12-sigma on accuracy. =D ... i think Sigma is the right word. i forgot. XD)

And if it interests you, I'm getting back into fixing up and selling PCs. Older folks in my church really like doing genealogy, so I get some basic PC's that will run simple programs and go online, and sell them about $50 apeice.

And now I've found some of those older people who could probably use some computers. =D

So I can, like... get money. with which to do stuff.

and When you're 14 years old, you have a lot of options to spend $50 on. I've no idea what I'd do with that money. XD

Yeah, I've got some cold weather now. I think I've mentioned that somewhere else. XD

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks for advising.

I know that I keep being negativist toward myself, and there are a lot of good points I could be focusing on instead, but the problem I'm having is adjusting to the lifestyle of being more positive about myself.

I've got a few target arrows and I've made a target out of cardboard and a lot of paper (leftovers from when we were moving) and regularly go and shoot with my bow, usually once a day. (From 20 yards, I've got about 12-sigma on accuracy. =D ... i think Sigma is the right word. i forgot. XD)

And if it interests you, I'm getting back into fixing up and selling PCs. Older folks in my church really like doing genealogy, so I get some basic PC's that will run simple programs and go online, and sell them about $50 apeice.

And now I've found some of those older people who could probably use some computers. =D

and When you're 14 years old, you have a lot of options to spend $50 on. I've no idea what I'd do with that money. XD

Yeah, I've got some cold weather now. I think I've mentioned that somewhere else. XD

You were posting the cold weather, while I was rambling here. Why don't you go and search out archery techniques so that when you are practicing, you can improve on your form and whatever else the archer's are supposed to do.

I am thrilled to hear you are helping the elderly with their computer problems. Perhaps you could teach some of them. I am certain they would appreciate lessons and be more than willing to pay. In Salt Lake City, the Mormon church has one of the biggest geneology research centers in the world. In central Florida, the Mormon church purchased zillions of acres and has a huge ranch called The Deseret Ranch. It is nice to know that they have no intention of selling any of it yet, as it is great to see cows grazing on large open spaces.

As for spending your money, I am sure you will find a place to spend it. May I suggest that you save 10% of each bit of money you receive. Place it in a savings account. Never less than 10%. If you take it off the top, you will not miss it.

As for thinking positively, I am sure you will do it, but I always want to let you know I see the terrific side of you.

BTW, how much would you charge to design, implement and run a website for me?

i need yah help....The guy i like broke up with his gf (my friend) what do i do?

Not yet!!! Not unless you do not want your girl friend as a friend anymore. And besides, she will believe that you broke them up. Just be cool. If you to are meant to be together, give it time and it will happen.

*waits for someone else to jump in*

i need yah help....The guy i like broke up with his gf (my friend) what do i do?

Not yet!!! Not unless you do not want your girl friend as a friend anymore. And besides, she will believe that you broke them up. Just be cool. If you to are meant to be together, give it time and it will happen.

*waits for someone else to jump in*

I agree 100% Give it time, lots of time. Be supportive of your friend. I should mention that now is NOT a good time to tell your friend that you like her ex.

Okay, so I think I have some good advice that's different. What are the circumstances? For now, you need to chill out, lay low, but there really is no rule saying you can never go out with him. Don't immediately tell your friend that you like the guy. Befriend him, make it all chill. Don't say stuff that your friend told you about him. I know similarities in this with a situation my friend had. Only I broke up with my boyfriend, she secretly liked him and he liked her back, but they didn't go out because they thought I'd be pissed. Which I wouldn't have been, but then he started hating me for the stuff she relayed to him about my opinions about him. And yet he liked me at the same time. But I didn't like him. So I didn't really care whether they went out or not before we hated each other.

So, lesson here is. You can go out with the guy if your friend doesn't like him, but doesn't hate him. And on condition that he likes you. Cuz nobody wants a guy who doesn't like them. It'll end up goin' dooown.

Oh, and please. Wait more than a week, that ended up bad for my other friends.

Well, I would give advice, but it has all been stated already.:P Ya know arkcher, i wish you could be in my scout troop. We are the awsomest group of random kids. xD We have out share of nerds, atheletes, skaters, but none of them are jerks or whatever. Except for this one kid, with more A.D.D then a basic math book. xD

... this one kid, with more A.D.D then a basic math book. xD

My hero!!!

The kid or my comment? Cause the kid is a pain, who causes endless chaos and discontent.

Your comment.

On a serious note, I would love for the kid to show me a food diary. I always wonder if there are lots of foods that are sugar based, or carbohydrate based. How many fruits and vegetables does he eat? I have always wondered if ADD has something to do with food. For example, I saw this mother feeding her kid soda for breakfast along with his pancakes and lots and lots of syrup. Hmmmmm, do you think he will have a small problem later? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My hero!!!

The kid or my comment? Cause the kid is a pain, who causes endless chaos and discontent.

Your comment.

On a serious note, I would love for the kid to show me a food diary. I always wonder if there are lots of foods that are sugar based, or carbohydrate based. How many fruits and vegetables does he eat? I have always wondered if ADD has something to do with food. For example, I saw this mother feeding her kid soda for breakfast along with his pancakes and lots and lots of syrup. Hmmmmm, do you think he will have a small problem later? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, good luck getting him to do anything. Cooperation is not his strong point. xD No clue what he eats, though.

My hero!!!

Your comment.

Yeah, good luck getting him to do anything. Cooperation is not his strong point. xD No clue what he eats, though.

Back to your first post. You, like Mega Wolf and many others, have great advice. I suggest you offer your thoughts even if they are the same as someone else's. You may have a different way of presenting these thoughts and yours will be the only one that she relates to.

As for your troop, next time you are all together, where food is involved, let me know what he eats. I am really curious. For example, if you have grilled chicken breast (good food), but you have it go for a swim in BBQ sauce (bad food) then you are getting lots and lots of sugar. Of course, sugar is one of my food groups. Sugar, Fat and Caffeine. LOL

My hero!!!

Your comment.

Back to your first post. You, like Mega Wolf and many others, have great advice. I suggest you offer your thoughts even if they are the same as someone else's. You may have a different way of presenting these thoughts and yours will be the only one that she relates to.

As for your troop, next time you are all together, where food is involved, let me know what he eats. I am really curious. For example, if you have grilled chicken breast (good food), but you have it go for a swim in BBQ sauce (bad food) then you are getting lots and lots of sugar. Of course, sugar is one of my food groups. Sugar, Fat and Caffeine. LOL

I'll pay attention next time. He isn't in my patrol (which is wonderful) so I don't see what he eats. Cause or different patrols cook seperately, so we don't really eat together.

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks for advising.

You were posting the cold weather, while I was rambling here. Why don't you go and search out archery techniques so that when you are practicing, you can improve on your form and whatever else the archer's are supposed to do.

I am thrilled to hear you are helping the elderly with their computer problems. Perhaps you could teach some of them. I am certain they would appreciate lessons and be more than willing to pay. In Salt Lake City, the Mormon church has one of the biggest geneology research centers in the world. In central Florida, the Mormon church purchased zillions of acres and has a huge ranch called The Deseret Ranch. It is nice to know that they have no intention of selling any of it yet, as it is great to see cows grazing on large open spaces.

As for spending your money, I am sure you will find a place to spend it. May I suggest that you save 10% of each bit of money you receive. Place it in a savings account. Never less than 10%. If you take it off the top, you will not miss it.

As for thinking positively, I am sure you will do it, but I always want to let you know I see the terrific side of you.

Unfortunately, I dont have the patience to run classes and everything, or the patience to give more than very-basic lessons on how to run a computer, and giving them to older folks.

Of course, I could always try. The last time I tried something like that was a few years back, My dad was giving some lessons on running computers and genealogy work online, and occasionally they don't catch what happened, so I tried explaining it to them and all.

but things've changed since a few years ago.

Yuppuh. LDS folks are really sharp on genealogy. And if you looked, you'd see that the mormons were way up there with the Red Cross in emergency responce in regards to the Tsunami and Katrina incidents. And those Florida hurricanes.

We're just that awesome. XD

As for running a website, I'll email you about it.

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks for advising.

I am thrilled to hear you are helping the elderly with their computer problems. Perhaps you could teach some of them. I am certain they would appreciate lessons and be more than willing to pay. In Salt Lake City, the Mormon church has one of the biggest genealogy research centers in the world. In central Florida, the Mormon church purchased zillions of acres and has a huge ranch called The Deseret Ranch. It is nice to know that they have no intention of selling any of it yet, as it is great to see cows grazing on large open spaces.

Unfortunately, I dont have the patience to run classes and everything, or the patience to give more than very-basic lessons on how to run a computer, and giving them to older folks.

Of course, I could always try. The last time I tried something like that was a few years back, My dad was giving some lessons on running computers and genealogy work online, and occasionally they don't catch what happened, so I tried explaining it to them and all.

Yuppuh. LDS folks are really sharp on genealogy. And if you looked, you'd see that the mormons were way up there with the Red Cross in emergency responce in regards to the Tsunami and Katrina incidents. And those Florida hurricanes.

I think a little one-on-one when you sell someone a new device to use, is worth it's weight in gold. When it comes to the genealogy aspect of searching, you can charge X$ per hour to help them. Not really bad.

I will look for the email as this profiles to not permit me to see email addresses.

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks for advising.

I am thrilled to hear you are helping the elderly with their computer problems. Perhaps you could teach some of them. I am certain they would appreciate lessons and be more than willing to pay. In Salt Lake City, the Mormon church has one of the biggest genealogy research centers in the world. In central Florida, the Mormon church purchased zillions of acres and has a huge ranch called The Deseret Ranch. It is nice to know that they have no intention of selling any of it yet, as it is great to see cows grazing on large open spaces.

I think a little one-on-one when you sell someone a new device to use, is worth it's weight in gold. When it comes to the genealogy aspect of searching, you can charge X$ per hour to help them. Not really bad.

I will look for the email as this profiles to not permit me to see email addresses.

Hmm, That explains your.... not emailing me before. XD

Go for it.

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks for advising.

Hmm, That explains your.... not emailing me before. XD

Yup.

All you relationships-topic people might find my recent posting in my topic in Fuzzy somewhat interesting...I'm looking for some outside perspectives...

*runs outside*

It is dark, a relatively clear night, a little cool for my liking.

No wind, pretty quiet and a few Christmas lights here and there.

Is that enough of an outside perspective for you?

Well, I have spent time with both people from my previous post involving my own relationships, and I still can't really pick one or the other. But i still feel bad about liking them both. ;.;

All you relationships-topic people might find my recent posting in my topic in Fuzzy somewhat interesting...I'm looking for some outside perspectives...

*runs outside*

lol :P

*runs outside*

lol :P

Glad you liked that. :D

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I dunno if this is smart or not, but Arkcher gabve me this idea to randomly hug Trent and then have the tallest Astronomy Domine member (Ice Climber) hold some Mistletoe above us. Is this smart?

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

I dunno if this is smart or not, but Arkcher gabve me this idea to randomly hug Trent and then have the tallest Astronomy Domine member (Ice Climber) hold some Mistletoe above us. Is this smart?

I have already said this, but I think it is.

Well, I have spent time with both people from my previous post involving my own relationships, and I still can't really pick one or the other. But i still feel bad about liking them both. ;.;

Haha. At least you're able to pick one of your girls, the two guys that I like are either too old, or don't even know I exist. Things work out better that way, I suppose.

XD If it wasnt, I wouldnt suggest this mess.

... although I have suggested arsenal usage in the past, so You decide if you want to follow my suggestions or not.

Today, Brianrietta got a brilliant idea.

She's gonna sit next to her best friend in the world; My sister!

Strategically, That's sitting right next to me, too! XD

and all she did.. .the whole time...

was text on her cell phone.

>( -pwns-

>( -pwns-

That's what you think. When you weren't looking she got a pic of you and then text underneath your pic.

>( -pwns-

That's what you think. When you weren't looking she got a pic of you and then text underneath your pic.

XD

I dunno why, your saying 'thats what you think' just strikes me as really hilarious.

Im pretty sure her phone dun have a camera on it, but I could be mistaken. Its a bar phone with a ridiculously small screen on it, and huge buttons. No idea what kind it was.

but that'd be nice if thats what happened. n_n

Oh yeah.

Driving home, We were stopped at one of them traffic lights (which was red for like 2 solid minutes) and saw that Marcus, who drives The Denzel and Brianrietta around, was next to us.

We waved at them, and it took Marcus a few minutes to figure out who we were. XD

but The Denzel seemed overly excited to see my sister and I. Not wanting to make too big of a deal out of it, We looked off somewhere else, waiting to go, and we looked back over at The Denzel, and she had traded seats with Brianrietta. I glanced over at them, and she was already looking over at us, and she gave us the wierdest wave I've ever seen.

She looked like she was bouncing up and down swinging her hand in a circular motion, not up and down or off to the sides, but in and out.

XD

I think its hilarious.

n_n

>( -pwns-

XD

I dunno why, your saying 'thats what you think' just strikes me as really hilarious.

Im pretty sure her phone dun have a camera on it, but I could be mistaken. Its a bar phone with a ridiculously small screen on it, and huge buttons. No idea what kind it was.

Oh yeah.

Driving home, We were stopped at one of them traffic lights (which was red for like 2 solid minutes) and saw that Marcus, who drives The Denzel and Brianrietta around, was next to us.

We waved at them, and it took Marcus a few minutes to figure out who we were. XD

but The Denzel seemed overly excited to see my sister and I. Not wanting to make too big of a deal out of it, We looked off somewhere else, waiting to go, and we looked back over at The Denzel, and she had traded seats with Brianrietta. I glanced over at them, and she was already looking over at us, and she gave us the wierdest wave I've ever seen.

She looked like she was bouncing up and down swinging her hand in a circular motion, not up and down or off to the sides, but in and out.

XD

I think its hilarious.

n_n

What I was implying by saying 'that's what you think, was you were saying she was texting, and I was asying that if she had the camera function... you were in there. She probably has pics of you as her skin and wallpaper. You just were not thinking BIG enough.

Actually I think she is putting a smile on my face.

>( -pwns-

XD

Oh yeah.

XD

I think its hilarious.

n_n

What I was implying by saying 'that's what you think, was you were saying she was texting, and I was asying that if she had the camera function... you were in there. She probably has pics of you as her skin and wallpaper. You just were not thinking BIG enough.

Actually I think she is putting a smile on my face.

yeah...

n_____n

Kate 'forgot' that she left her stuff over by where I sit, so she came and sat by 'Beth' again.

XD

And spent a majority of the class huddled in a blanket, and resting her head on the table, facing 'the instructor' where I was easily in line of sight.

Yeah, she left her stuff there again when we were leaving.

so she has abandoned The Denzel and came over to sit with me. n_n

Also, The Red Steckled Elbermung (flirt number five) started throwing Hershey kisses everywhere, and hit some people in the face with it. One flew over by The Denzel, and she freaked out and stood up real fast, screaming. XD We thought she just fruited out over a flying chocolate, but it turns out that a hershey kiss fell down her pants.

which is wierd 'cause she was wearing a belt. >_>;

Kate 'forgot' that she left her stuff over by where I sit, so she came and sat by 'Beth' again.

XD

And spent a majority of the class huddled in a blanket, and resting her head on the table, facing 'the instructor' where I was easily in line of sight.

Also, The Red Steckled Elbermung (flirt number five) started throwing Hershey kisses everywhere, and hit some people in the face with it. One flew over by The Denzel, and she freaked out and stood up real fast, screaming. XD We thought she just fruited out over a flying chocolate, but it turns out that a hershey kiss fell down her pants.

:o:blink::o:blink::o

XD

xD apparently it isn't that good of a belt. :P

XD

xD apparently it isn't that good of a belt. :P

Probaby bought it at Wally World. LOL

*~*The Grad Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Trent signed Ice Climber's drawing of Emo TRent today, and Cooper/Sunshine Boy added "I Love You" on it. It was hilarious. XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

Trent signed Ice Climber's drawing of Emo TRent today, and Cooper/Sunshine Boy added "I Love You" on it. It was hilarious. XD

Omgwt*bbq?

o:

Omgwt*bbq?

o:

buh-HUH?

Haha. The creepy guy who sits behind me (that I have mentioned a few times) isn't so creepy anymore. He still calls me his girlfriend, but he knows who my brother is. So, today he told my brother he's going to marry me because I like CoB. My brother told me that if he did, he would beat his ____.

Speaking of brothers .... (This probably would go here.)

Today. There was a fight during my lunch shift. Three boys. Cody, Cameron, and Josh.

Turns out Josh is _____ Cody's eight grade sister.

It also turns out that Josh is trying to break Cameron and his girlfriend up. (By umm ... messing with her.)

So. Josh leaves the school office, which is right next to the lunch room. Cody meets him at the door, and starts beating him up. When he was done, Cameron said, "It's my turn now."

Fun stuff, yo. You have to respect Cody for doing that. I would probably do the same thing.

Off topic, sorry. But it was too hilarious t keep to myself.

Haha. The creepy guy who sits behind me (that I have mentioned a few times) isn't so creepy anymore. He still calls me his girlfriend, but he knows who my brother is. So, today he told my brother he's going to marry me because I like CoB. My brother told me that if he did, he would beat his ____.

Today. There was a fight during my lunch shift. Three boys. Cody, Cameron, and Josh.

It also turns out that Josh is trying to break Cameron and his girlfriend up. (By umm ... messing with her.)

So. Josh leaves the school office, which is right next to the lunch room. Cody meets him at the door, and starts beating him up. When he was done, Cameron said, "It's my turn now."

Fun stuff, yo. You have to respect Cody for doing that. I would probably do the same thing.

Exciting lunch period you all had. :lol:

Oh, yes it was. The vice principal got hit, I believe. All I really saw was Cody leaping into the air, and everyone rushing to the office window to see what was going on.

Oh, yes it was. The vice principal got hit, I believe. All I really saw was Cody leaping into the air, and everyone rushing to the office window to see what was going on.

:o:o:o

Someone will be in trouble I think.

Cameron spent the day in jail, and Cody had to leave school early.

Oh... :( definitely trouble. Not good for Cameron. That would be up there on the scale of one of the worst days of your life.

Oh... :( definitely trouble. Not good for Cameron. That would be up there on the scale of one of the worst days of your life.

Ah ... I'm not a big fan of Cameron or his girlfriend.

The only reason why Cody didn't go to jail is because he isn't sixteen yet.

So, Okay. Doods.

I gave Brianrietta and The Denzel their christmas presents tonight.

'cause I have this knack of not telling you about upcoming events that may involve them, like parties and dances, and one of those happened tonight.

Ahem.

The Denzel was acting unusually stand-offish and insociable, and kind of reacted aggressively to a lot of things that happened.

so I'll... just... let her do whatever. n_n; And give her a present. She says she's scared to open it.

In case you didnt know, or hadnt figured by now, I wrap all my presents in duct-tape. so they's like cardboard boxes, covered with the duct tape.

Very shiney.

Brianrietta wouldnt stop going on about how nice and sweet I was after mentioning it. It was kind of funny to watch. XD

but I didnt get the reaction at all that I was expecting, from either of them. 'cause I expected them to wig out and ask me what I wanted for christmas and try to think of something and all.

but they didnt. D=

But I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I got stuff for people that arent related to me, which I expect to be a big step in... developing at least a friendship with them.

And yeah, I got the reaction I expected from everyone else. 'You got something for The Denzel 'cause you have a crush on her, right?' I'm 14. They and I know that, and that I'm not dating until im at least 16.

More details to come later. tomorrow. 'cause Im hecka tired from dancing to cotton-eye-joe over. and over. and over. >_o

Ah ... I'm not a big fan of Cameron or his girlfriend.

The only reason why Cody didn't go to jail is because he isn't sixteen yet.

Oh! :blink:

So, Okay. Doods.

'cause I have this knack of not telling you about upcoming events that may involve them, like parties and dances, and one of those happened tonight.

Ahem.

The Denzel was acting unusually stand-offish and insociable, and kind of reacted aggressively to a lot of things that happened.

so I'll... just... let her do whatever. n_n; And give her a present. She says she's scared to open it.

In case you didnt know, or hadnt figured by now, I wrap all my presents in duct-tape. so they's like cardboard boxes, covered with the duct tape.

Very shiney.

Brianrietta wouldnt stop going on about how nice and sweet I was after mentioning it. It was kind of funny to watch. XD

but I didnt get the reaction at all that I was expecting, from either of them. 'cause I expected them to wig out and ask me what I wanted for christmas and try to think of something and all.

but they didnt. D=

But I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I got stuff for people that arent related to me, which I expect to be a big step in... developing at least a friendship with them.

And yeah, I got the reaction I expected from everyone else. 'You got something for The Denzel 'cause you have a crush on her, right?' I'm 14. They and I know that, and that I'm not dating until im at least 16.

More details to come later. tomorrow. 'cause Im hecka tired from dancing to cotton-eye-joe over. and over. and over. >_o

Sounds like you danced the night away!!! :P

So, Okay. Doods.

Ahem.

Very shiney.

but they didnt. D=

Oh, I did.

I sure did.

Inasmuch that I can't speak today. XD When I try to talk, all that comes out is wheezing noises. Its kind of funny. XD

So, Okay. Doods.

Ahem.

Very shiney.

but they didnt. D=

Oh, I did.

I sure did.

Inasmuch that I can't speak today. XD When I try to talk, all that comes out is wheezing noises. Its kind of funny. XD

LOL

So, Okay. Doods.

Ahem.

Very shiney.

but they didnt. D=

Oh, I did.

I sure did.

LOL

... but taking a shower makes your voice come back.

... So now I smell pretty and can talk. =D

So, Okay. Doods.

Ahem.

Very shiney.

but they didnt. D=

Oh, I did.

I sure did.

LOL

... but taking a shower makes your voice come back.

... So now I smell pretty and can talk. =D

LOL... I was not aware that showers had medicinal purposes.

The Denzel lost many brownie points.

'cause she was telling one of her friends (while not realizing that I was standing nearby, out of sight but in earshot) that 'Brandon handed me this duct tape box last night, and said Happy Birthday slash christmas. I was scared to open it at first, i mean, what would he get for me? So I opened it when I got home, and there was a little pack of mini-sharpies and... some bubbles. Yeah, this big bottle of bubbles.'

Both of which she has told me that she's very fond of.

'Oh, I didnt see you there. I liked your present, Thanks.'

Judging from her tone of voice while explaining this to her friend, I'm willing to bet that she threw it away shortly after opening it.

I even told her that it was for christmas. not like five minutes after giving it to her, Especially after I spent like an hour trying to get the stuff in that little box and then cover it with tape.

which would seem to have been a bad idea.

'cause she was telling one of her friends (while not realizing that I was standing nearby, out of sight but in earshot) that 'Brandon handed me this duct tape box last night, and said Happy Birthday slash christmas. I was scared to open it at first, i mean, what would he get for me? So I opened it when I got home, and there was a little pack of mini-sharpies and... some bubbles. Yeah, this big bottle of bubbles.'

Judging from her tone of voice while explaining this to her friend, I'm willing to bet that she threw it away shortly after opening it.

I even told her that it was for christmas. not like five minutes after giving it to her, Especially after I spent like an hour trying to get the stuff in that little box and then cover it with tape.

Trust me on this one... she is thrilled with the present. I bet she is using the sharpies as we speak. As for the bubbles, she will be having lots of fun with them, but will never let you know she loves the present. :D

Wait, is the Denzel one of those "Omg i am such a prissy drama queen" kinda people?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut8~*

*slaps The Denzel w/ Meat Cleaver D:<*

*~*The Psyhcedelic Luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*slaps The Denzel w/ Meat Cleaver D:

Well, that will certainly get her attention!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wait, is the Denzel one of those "Omg i am such a prissy drama queen" kinda people?

I dont think so.

Shes more like the person who thinks everyone loves her, and she wont shut up. >_> And is fun about half the time, other times shes kind of annoying.

I dunno what you'd call it. XD

*slaps The Denzel w/ Meat Cleaver D:<*

I think what I dislike about The Denzel so much is that she keeps everyone (or at least me) at the point just in between liking her and not liking her. evening it out perfectly so you never can make a conclusion. >_>

I dont think so.

Shes more like the person who thinks everyone loves her, and she wont shut up. >_> And is fun about half the time, other times shes kind of annoying.

Kind of like the girl who looks into her mirror and puts chapstick on every six minutes. LOL

I dont think so.

Kind of like the girl who looks into her mirror and puts chapstick on every six minutes. LOL

She does that. >_> ... sometimes.

and its more like, once a morning, for about half an hour. XD

I dont think so.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~

I sit with three girls just like that in math.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*

I dont think so.

The Denzel is contagous. o:

I dont think so.

She is spreading to a number of other states! :o

I dont think so.

-cowers-

One is plenty for me. n_n;

Well, I was thinking that maybe she was trying to keep up some image of hers. I dunno.

If such is the case, She loses even more brownie points.

for trying to be someone she's not. ;D

Or at least being one of those two-faced idiots who acts one way around some freinds and is a different person around others.

I cant decide if its hypocritical of me to say that or not.

I dont think so.

-cowers-

One for you, one for Cheesemaster, three in Mushroom_king's math class, the list keeps growing. LOL

I dont think so.

-cowers-

One for you, one for Cheesemaster, three in Mushroom_king's math class, the list keeps growing. LOL

What, when did I get one? Can I return it?

Well, I was thinking that maybe she was trying to keep up some image of hers. I dunno.

If such is the case, She loses even more brownie points.

for trying to be someone she's not. ;D

Or at least being one of those two-faced idiots who acts one way around some freinds and is a different person around others.

I cant decide if its hypocritical of me to say that or not.

What is comes down to is peer pressure. She is not sure if it is "cool" to like you, so she acts like it is no big deal in front of other people to see what their reactions are. But secretly, she is like... YEAH!!!, I love my present. She is insecure of how she is viewed by others and she want to be accepted, but she has to feel out how they will react to her getting a present from you. So, she does not want to be really excited because if she did act all thrilled, and her friends were like "Yuck... how could you?", then she would be mortified because her friends did not think this was cool. Am I making any sense or am I totally confusing you?

I dont think so.

-cowers-

You have the one who looks in the mirror about every six minutes while putting on chapstick.

I dont think so.

-cowers-

I knew people like that once, but I left them behind when I went to high school... :rolleyes:

As for my dealings with relationships, lately everyone's been telling me what a cute couple me and Ian are, and we're not even dating. :blink: And this morning my roomie was like, "Do you guys like, like each other or something?" And I said, "Well, it's kinda complicated..." I used "like" a lot in that last sentence. o.O And the proceeded to explain that I like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me (still want you all to look at the 14 questions thing in my topic in Fuzzy), but I can't date outside of my faith. Yeah. :mellow:

I dont think so.

-cowers-

I knew people like that once, but I left them behind when I went to high school... :rolleyes:

As for my dealings with relationships, lately everyone's been telling me what a cute couple me and Ian are, and we're not even dating. :blink: And this morning my roomie was like, "Do you guys like, like each other or something?" And I said, "Well, it's kinda complicated..." I used "like" a lot in that last sentence. o.O And the proceeded to explain that I like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me (still want you all to look at the 14 questions thing in my topic in Fuzzy), but I can't date outside of my faith. Yeah. :mellow:

*runs over to the 14 questions in Fuzzy*

What happens if you date outside your faith?

God will still love you just the same.

I dont think so.

-cowers-

No, no, no.

In fact, You can have the other four. n_n -shoves The Denzel clones on top of Cheesie-

I dont think so.

-cowers-

*runs over to the 14 questions in Fuzzy*

What happens if you date outside your faith?

God will still love you just the same.

Of course He'll still love me the same, but as a Christian I need to do what God says, whether I like it or not. As for the rest of the answer, see what I posted in my own topic.

'Victoria', i think her name was: Brandon, You look nice today.

Me: .... Okay.

Beth: >_>; Thats when you say, Thank You.

Me: Pff. Thank you very much. I look nice today. n_n

Victoria: -blushgigglesqueak- n___n

These people are wierd.

and yeah, there are two more flirts to add to the list.

You'd think some unattractive attributes like I have would, you know, drive some of them away. But it doesnt.

... but I dont know if its good or not. ._.

These people are wierd.

You'd think some unattractive attributes like I have would, you know, drive some of them away. But it doesnt.

ALL OF MY FEMALE FREINDS THINK YOUR SOOOO HOT.

It's scary. D=

*~8The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

These people are wierd.

*whispers* Psst! Always say thank you when someone gives you a compliment. :)

Due to popular demand (by a whole one person) I'm putting a Dunce-Cap Meter here in my siggy.

As of today, I have:

NINE

dunce caps.

All of which are courtesy of MK. For each time I did something stupid.

Hey, It was that or get floyded.

YES!

These people are wierd.

ALL OF MY FEMALE FREINDS THINK YOUR SOOOO HOT.

It's scary. D=

I do hope you're kidding around with that.

Due to popular demand (by a whole one person) I'm putting a Dunce-Cap Meter here in my siggy.

As of today, I have:

NINE

dunce caps.

All of which are courtesy of MK. For each time I did something stupid.

Hey, It was that or get floyded.

YES!

NO!

These people are wierd.

Yeah, I see that now. XD I dont always think to do that, and feel obligated to say something back to them (but honestly dont have anything good to say about some of them -cough- ) but cant think of anything. so I dun' say anything.

and I confused myself by trying to say that, so I wont be surprised if I confused you, too. XD

These people are wierd.

Yeah, I see that now. XD I dont always think to do that, and feel obligated to say something back to them (but honestly dont have anything good to say about some of them -cough- ) but cant think of anything. so I dun' say anything.

and I confused myself by trying to say that, so I wont be surprised if I confused you, too. XD

Totally understood. As you will find out, no need to say anything more than thank you will work, but somehow quite a number of people feel uncomfortable accepting compliments. You are not alone on this. :D

These people are wierd.

Nope, I understand that. Just make sure when you compliment someone, it's sincere. So if you like someone's shirt or shoes or something, don't be afraid to say, "Hey, you have awesome shoes!" 'Cause girls (and probably most guys, I'm guessing, although they won't admit it) love getting random compliments on stuff like that. It shows that you notice these things. But don't compliment someone if you don't mean it, because most people can tell the difference. :)

These people are wierd.

Nope, I understand that. Just make sure when you compliment someone, it's sincere. So if you like someone's shirt or shoes or something, don't be afraid to say, "Hey, you have awesome shoes!" 'Cause girls (and probably most guys, I'm guessing, although they won't admit it) love getting random compliments on stuff like that. It shows that you notice these things. But don't compliment someone if you don't mean it, because most people can tell the difference. :)

I'm pretty sure guys like that mess, too.

or at least I do.

I always feel uncomfortable commenting on a girls clothing though, I feel like it shows I'm more focusing on her physical appearance or clothing rather than paying attention to her as a person instead of something physical. I never want that message to get across, 'cause... its... not how it goes.

it just isnt. XD

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

I always feel uncomfortable commenting on a girls clothing though, I feel like it shows I'm more focusing on her physical appearance or clothing rather than paying attention to her as a person instead of something physical. I never want that message to get across, 'cause... its... not how it goes.

it just isnt. XD

Probably a good idea for the young ladies, but if someone like your mother put on a pretty color sweater or just really looked great, you could always mention something like how nice the color looks on her. That will always get you lots and lots of brownie points.

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

Probably a good idea for the young ladies, but if someone like your mother put on a pretty color sweater or just really looked great, you could always mention something like how nice the color looks on her. That will always get you lots and lots of brownie points.

Or lose a lots'a the brownie points.

Or maybe I'm just being too paranoid about it.

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

Or lose a lots'a the brownie points.

Or maybe I'm just being too paranoid about it.

If it's your mother or let's say the local librarian and you tell her that the color of the sweater/blouse etc. looks nice on her, and you are sincere... then it will gain you brownie points. Only if you are trying to pull the wool over their eyes do they see right through it.

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

I see what you're saying. As long as you don't make mention of a pert of her clothing that is located on *cough* certain parts of her anatomy, you should be fine (like don't comment on decorated back pockets, etc.). Otherwise you might be subject to lots of "why were you looking at that" comments, which makes things akward.

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

I see what you're saying. As long as you don't make mention of a pert of her clothing that is located on *cough* certain parts of her anatomy, you should be fine (like don't comment on decorated back pockets, etc.). Otherwise you might be subject to lots of "why were you looking at that" comments, which makes things akward.

LOL!!! Very great point!! Listen to Jesusfreak! My suggestion, if said the wrong way, could probably get you in trouble. LOL

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

Yeah, Thats... what... I was talking about. XD

So just avoid commenting on anything that would potentially lead to something awkward?

I could probably do that.

except clothes designers like to put anything of interest in very inconvenient places. ._. so I imagine that wont happen often.

Unless, of course, they happen to have their hair done up all purdy and the super-shiney earrings and all. That shouldnt be a problem at all.

These people are wierd.

or at least I do.

it just isnt. XD

Yeah, Thats... what... I was talking about. XD

So just avoid commenting on anything that would potentially lead to something awkward?

I could probably do that.

except clothes designers like to put anything of interest in very inconvenient places. ._. so I imagine that wont happen often.

Unless, of course, they happen to have their hair done up all purdy and the super-shiney earrings and all. That shouldnt be a problem at all.

Yeah, jewelry, hair, and shoes are all generally safe to comment on. :) Backpacks and keychains are good too.

Okay, Do you guys have any interpretation of this?

'cause today, instead of our traditional Seminary class dealie, we all decided to meet at Ihop and... eat stuff there.

so.

We got there at like 6:00 sharp, and the foodstuff finally arrived at 6:55, about when we had to leave. Once it got there, We all started having a breakfast thing, and The Denzel, sitting at the table next to mine (with Sammon and Beth) leans over and tells me that She's never seen me eat food. I can think of a few instances contrary to this, but whatever.

Me: -shomp- n_n

The Denzel: Brandon, I just noticed that I've like, never seen you eating food. like never put anything in your mouth.

Me: o_o......... okay? Its nothing outstanding, I'll have you know.

The Denzel: I know, but I've never seen you eat stuff.

Brianrietta: Yeah, Me neither.

Me: You r'member at Youth Conference? I was eatin' that big honkin sandwich thing? and started cackling uncontrollably?

Both: .... No.

Me: well I do. -shomp-

Both: o___o -stare-

Me: ....... >_>;

I swear, They were watching me very closely for like the next three minutes. Then they just carried on in their otherwise conversation about what they're gonna do at school later today.

Admittedly, Thats something I'd never heard of happening before.

'cause today, instead of our traditional Seminary class dealie, we all decided to meet at Ihop and... eat stuff there.

so.

We got there at like 6:00 sharp, and the foodstuff finally arrived at 6:55, about when we had to leave. Once it got there, We all started having a breakfast thing, and The Denzel, sitting at the table next to mine (with Sammon and Beth) leans over and tells me that She's never seen me eat food. I can think of a few instances contrary to this, but whatever.

The Denzel: Brandon, I just noticed that I've like, never seen you eating food. like never put anything in your mouth.

Me: You r'member at Youth Conference? I was eatin' that big honkin sandwich thing? and started cackling uncontrollably?

I swear, They were watching me very closely for like the next three minutes. Then they just carried on in their otherwise conversation about what they're gonna do at school later today.

*very strange* LOL

so.

lol that reminds me of the time a bunch of the kids from Jazz band were just staring at our music teacher as he ate a piece of pizza. He didn't get it either. I sat there laughing at the kids that were staring at him.

so.

lol that reminds me of the time a bunch of the kids from Jazz band were just staring at our music teacher as he ate a piece of pizza. He didn't get it either. I sat there laughing at the kids that were staring at him.

People dont make sense these days.

... But thats what keeps things interesting. =D

Unless its as unnerving as having a table of people stare at you eating a pancake. Thats a bit beyond interesting.

so.

Unless its as unnerving as having a table of people stare at you eating a pancake. Thats a bit beyond interesting.

honestly, i have no clue what is going obn here. they are crazy. o.O

so.

honestly, i have no clue what is going obn here. they are crazy. o.O

It's cause of this........ barrier. evil thing.

that keeps EVERYONE from comprehending how the opposite gender's mind works.

The Denzel = Enigmatic.

Brianrietta = um... cute, i guess. XD

Mr. mixed messages is still being Mr. mixed messages :(

It's rather annoying, I want to be in a relationship with him not his part-time lover person thingy.

I'm so hopelessly devoted to him (yes thats from Grease). He's like a drug and I'm the addict. I can't give him up even though I know he's bad for me cause it just feels so good when I'm with him... I'm get so happy.

No one knows what I should do. The situation is difficult.

♥ Lee

It's rather annoying, I want to be in a relationship with him not his part-time lover person thingy.

I'm so hopelessly devoted to him (yes thats from Grease). He's like a drug and I'm the addict. I can't give him up even though I know he's bad for me cause it just feels so good when I'm with him... I'm get so happy.

♥ Lee

You always want something you can't have.

♥ Lee

Like i have said before, I think he just wants the benefits of a relationship without the responsibility or obligations that come along with it. I think he wants to be "friends with benefits."

Okay...I thought [lying]very carefully[/lying] about what songs to put on my CD for Trent. Here are the songs so far:

1. Pigs On The Wing Pt. 1-Pink Floyd

2. More Than a Feeling-Boston

3. Don't Stop-Fleetwood Mac

4. Layla-Derek And The Dominoes

5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Queen

6. Give It Up-KC And The Sunshine Band

7. (Don't Fear) The Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult

8. Call me The Breeze-Lynryd Skynryd

9. Language Lesson (In Five Words Or Less)-Hawthorne Heights

10. Can You Feel The Love Tonight?-Elton John

11. Woman-Wolfmother

12. Sweet Child O' Mine-Guns N' Roses

13. Spin The Wheel-Hampton The Hampster

14. Love Me Do-The Beatles

15. Pigs On The Wing Pt. 2-Pink Floyd

A few of these arn't love songs, but I wanted to out them here anyway. <_<

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*&~*

Okay...I thought [lying]very carefully[/lying] about what songs to put on my CD for Trent. Here are the songs so far:

11. Woman-Wolfmother

A few of these arn't love songs, but I wanted to out them here anyway. <_>

Sounds like a great collection of songs!

Could you burn me a copy please! LOL

11. Woman-Wolfmother

Yeeeeaaa.

Now I just need to get Pigs On The Wing and Sweet Child O' Mine on CD so we don't have to go through the trpuble of downloading 'em and THEN burnign them.

11. Woman-Wolfmother

Yeeeeaaa.

Now I just need to get Pigs On The Wing and Sweet Child O' Mine on CD so we don't have to go through the trpuble of downloading 'em and THEN burnign them.

O_o You'd still have to load them from the CD. Its no different.

11. Woman-Wolfmother

Yeeeeaaa.

No, my brother once downloaded a song from the internet and burned it on a CD.

11. Woman-Wolfmother

Yeeeeaaa.

No, my brother once downloaded a song from the internet and burned it on a CD.

Yeah. and if you get the song legally from a CD, you have to rip it from the CD and its an MP3 file on your computer, and then you'd burn it on to another CD.

I heard that song on the radio today. It's also October's baby song.

I wish I had a baby song.

Easy... ask your parents what song was playing on the radio when you were born. LOL

♥ Lee

Like i have said before, I think he just wants the benefits of a relationship without the responsibility or obligations that come along with it. I think he wants to be "friends with benefits."

Yeah I'm thinking thats what he wants as well, but why act like we're a couple in front of my friends and then say we're not?

My uncle thought he was my boyfriend and I had to correct him. He was standing right next to me too so I don't know if he noticed the annoyed expression on my face.

♥ Lee

I was talking to my mom about something or another, and Zach walks up to me (leaving a small group containing Britney (who needs a nickname) and Brianrietta and someone else) and asks me what I want for christmas.

Me: Tsh, I dunno. Gimmie a roll of duct tape. Or a can of peas. Seriously.

Zach: O_o Oookay. -walks back to the group of doods-

Britney: You want a can of PEAS for christmas?!

Brianrietta: -dun say anything but looks highly embarassed about something XD-

Me: Yeah! Seriously, 'You bring a can of Peas to church, I will attack it with my knife and eat the peas right there and then. I love peas.

Zach: Why dont you want anything normal? Really peas...

The Denzel's Mom (who is very boring) : I like the frozen kind. The canned ones taste wierd.

Yeah, I think Brianrietta wants to get me something for christmas and her plan was kind of foiled to stealthily ask what I wanted.

If it helps any, I've found her on some website that sh'ant be named here. But all thats viewable is her username and very vague information until I'm on an approved list. then the full profile is visible.

I'm on there too, and every time I come across her site I freak out and go somewhere else. (obsessive much?) I cant decide if I should try to get her attention myself or go to her friends (like The Denzel) and hope she happens to see me.

but I think I'm taking that to ridiculous lengths and too much thought. XD I dont want to post on her friends' sites 'cause everyone is going to think I like the girl who's site I post on first.

And for whoever was too impatient to read the rest of this little soap opera of mine here, codenamed Brianrietta is someone I find to be ridiculously cute (if thats what you'll call it) and The Denzel is her best friend who is pretty sure that I like her. ... but really dont. I cant stand being around her for more than like fifteen minutes. I got both of them a christmas present to show as a sign to everyone else that they get stuff because they talk to me more than everyone else.

The Denzel opened her christmas present early. and loses 50 brownie points. Brianrietta hasnt said anything yet, so I imagine she hasnt opened hers yet.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Oh, and I really want to maintain standards, due to religion, and really can't do much until I'm 16. (in 13 months.) She knows this and shares the same standards that I do.

And is an obsessive flirt. And its awesome. XD

I was talking to my mom about something or another, and Zach walks up to me (leaving a small group containing Britney (who needs a nickname) and Brianrietta and someone else) and asks me what I want for christmas.

Me: Yeah! Seriously, 'You bring a can of Peas to church, I will attack it with my knife and eat the peas right there and then. I love peas.

The Denzel's Mom (who is very boring) : I like the frozen kind. The canned ones taste wierd.

Yeah, I think Brianrietta wants to get me something for christmas and her plan was kind of foiled to stealthily ask what I wanted.

If it helps any, I've found her on some website that sh'ant be named here. But all thats viewable is her username and very vague information until I'm on an approved list. then the full profile is visible.

I'm on there too, and every time I come across her site I freak out and go somewhere else. (obsessive much?) I cant decide if I should try to get her attention myself or go to her friends (like The Denzel) and hope she happens to see me.

but I think I'm taking that to ridiculous lengths and too much thought. XD I dont want to post on her friends' sites 'cause everyone is going to think I like the girl who's site I post on first.

And for whoever was too impatient to read the rest of this little soap opera of mine here, codenamed Brianrietta is someone I find to be ridiculously cute (if thats what you'll call it) and The Denzel is her best friend who is pretty sure that I like her. ... but really dont. I cant stand being around her for more than like fifteen minutes. I got both of them a christmas present to show as a sign to everyone else that they get stuff because they talk to me more than everyone else.

The Denzel opened her christmas present early. and loses 50 brownie points. Brianrietta hasnt said anything yet, so I imagine she hasnt opened hers yet.

Oh, and I really want to maintain standards, due to religion, and really can't do much until I'm 16. (in 13 months.) She knows this and shares the same standards that I do.

*gets a cup of coffee and waits for the next episode* LOL

♥ Lee

Yeah I'm thinking thats what he wants as well, but why act like we're a couple in front of my friends and then say we're not?

My uncle thought he was my boyfriend and I had to correct him. He was standing right next to me too so I don't know if he noticed the annoyed expression on my face.

♥ Lee

He probably did not notice because would not want to see the expression on your face. :rolleyes:

I should burn my CD and give Trent that for Christmas. <_<

There was a song I wanted to put on my CD instead of Sweet Child O' Mine, but now I can't remember it. ._.

There was a song I wanted to put on my CD instead of Sweet Child O' Mine, but now I can't remember it. ._.

You should definitely get him something, but you dont want to scare him off. like, dont give him the full discography of Pink Floyd and the vast list of other bands you like. XD

That will come later. Start with something like a mix CD (which is what you had planned, no?) and... yeah.

but seriously. You should get him something.

Mkay, all of these posting updates are weird. Anyways.

I'm dumping the boyfriend I've had for 7 months a week after vacation is over. It would be rather cruel of me to dump him during the holidays. See, he's clingy, easily jealous, always thinks I'm mad at him(even when there's no reason), and we don't have much to talk about. I'm not nearly as attached to him as he is to me. He follows at my heels like a puppy. It's gotten to be more than just somewhat annoying...

Plus I'm one of those girls who can't help herself but reply when a guy flirts. Holding in my comments is too hard and besides, I'm kind of flirty myself... Meeehhh so hard when I also like this other guy, prompting me even further to dump my boyfriend because it's not fair to him. >.<

Okay. Done being a stupid girl.

You should definitely get him something, but you dont want to scare him off. like, dont give him the full discography of Pink Floyd and the vast list of other bands you like. XD

That will come later. Start with something like a mix CD (which is what you had planned, no?) and... yeah.

but seriously. You should get him something.

Yes.

I'm dumping the boyfriend I've had for 7 months a week after vacation is over. It would be rather cruel of me to dump him during the holidays. See, he's clingy, easily jealous, always thinks I'm mad at him(even when there's no reason), and we don't have much to talk about. I'm not nearly as attached to him as he is to me. He follows at my heels like a puppy. It's gotten to be more than just somewhat annoying...

Plus I'm one of those girls who can't help herself but reply when a guy flirts. Holding in my comments is too hard and besides, I'm kind of flirty myself... Meeehhh so hard when I also like this other guy, prompting me even further to dump my boyfriend because it's not fair to him. >.

Welcome to the hamster-wheel of life. LOL

Always better to be the dumper than the dumpee.

Seriously, you are intelligent, talented, beautiful and guys find you hard to resist.

These qualities are actually a burden as you will have more guys chasing after you than you can imagine.

Did you get him a present for Christmas? I hope you do not accept his gift even if you want it.

While reading all these posts it occured to me that I should tell you all something. Before you date someone, get to know them as really close friends first, instead of rushing into a romantic relationship. Once you're good friends with someone, it gives you a better idea of whether a dating relationship will actually work out or not, and you have a better shot a basing it on trust, common interests, and, most important of all, love. If you can't honestly say you love someone, don't date them. Another thought: dating in high school rarely ever works. There are a couple reasons for this. One if that most high schoolers aren't mature enough to handle it properly. Two is that you will both (hopefully) graduate, and probably go to college far away from each other. I'm not even going to talk about middle school relationships, they never work.

How do I know? I'm a freshman in college, and even all the freshman relationships I've seen this year haven't worked out, and it's only been three months. I have never had a boyfriend before, not because I can't find anyone who's willing to date me (haha), but because I've kept them all as friends without dating them. It's less stressful, and I haven't ruined any good friendships. Also, most of you have seen my hopeless ramblings about Ian by now. The two of us are closer as friends than most dating couples, and if we were to start dating (if he was saved) I know it would work, because our relationship has been proven in friendship first.

Just some things to think about. Don't obsess over having a boyfriend or girlfriend right now. You're not missing out on much, aside from a broken heart.

While reading all these posts it occured to me that I should tell you all something. Before you date someone, get to know them as really close friends first, instead of rushing into a romantic relationship. Once you're good friends with someone, it gives you a better idea of whether a dating relationship will actually work out or not, and you have a better shot a basing it on trust, common interests, and, most important of all, love. If you can't honestly say you love someone, don't date them. Another thought: dating in high school rarely ever works. There are a couple reasons for this. One if that most high schoolers aren't mature enough to handle it properly. Two is that you will both (hopefully) graduate, and probably go to college far away from each other. I'm not even going to talk about middle school relationships, they never work.

How do I know? I'm a freshman in college, and even all the freshman relationships I've seen this year haven't worked out, and it's only been three months. I have never had a boyfriend before, not because I can't find anyone who's willing to date me (haha), but because I've kept them all as friends without dating them. It's less stressful, and I haven't ruined any good friendships. Also, most of you have seen my hopeless ramblings about Ian by now. The two of us are closer as friends than most dating couples, and if we were to start dating (if he was saved) I know it would work, because our relationship has been proven in friendship first.

Just some things to think about. Don't obsess over having a boyfriend or girlfriend right now. You're not missing out on much, aside from a broken heart.

I completeley agree, only date someone you know well. I never really fall for someone at all unless they are a good friend. (by the way, i did figure out who i really do like. The first one wa just some stupid idea of mine made while i was still sort of upset about my one friend where, well, you know the story.) But I have had friends who think that random relationships work better. (my one friend though got a nice bofriend that way at the beginning of the year, they are still together and i have never seen them argue in a serious way at all.

If my brother would stop jamming to Ziggy Stardust and Killing In The Name Of, he would be able to burn my CD. D:<

Plus I'm one of those girls who can't help herself but reply when a guy flirts. Holding in my comments is too hard and besides, I'm kind of flirty myself... Meeehhh so hard when I also like this other guy, prompting me even further to dump my boyfriend because it's not fair to him. >.<

Welcome to the hamster-wheel of life. LOL

Always better to be the dumper than the dumpee.

Seriously, you are intelligent, talented, beautiful and guys find you hard to resist.

These qualities are actually a burden as you will have more guys chasing after you than you can imagine.

Did you get him a present for Christmas? I hope you do not accept his gift even if you want it.

I didn't exactly get him anything special. We exchanged gifts right before vacation, since we figured we wouldn't see each other during vacation. Heh, always better to be the dumper is so true.

Meh, not too worried about guys chasing me about. Though I do have a few guys going all weird over me, most guys in high school are more into the preppy type, not the crazy nerdy too-hard-core-for-you's type. lol, all I have to worry about are basically the guys in band and maybe some others in my classes, which is actually a good thing.

Once I am done on HD my brother will work on my CD.

or not.

I see that your brother is quite reliable.

Once I am done on HD my brother will work on my CD.

or not.

I see that your brother is quite reliable.

I guess Quentin Tarentino is more important than me because he never did burn the disc...

Aaaaanticipation.

Im like, being... highly anticipatious. of. tomorrow. >_>; 'cause that'd be Brianrietta's last chance to get me something for christmas which she is probably planning to do.

Likewise, I bet she's fruiting out trying to figure out what I got her. XD

Pweee.

yeah, im bored. >_>; and impatient.

Aaaaanticipation.

Im like, being... highly anticipatious. of. tomorrow. >_>; 'cause that'd be Brianrietta's last chance to get me something for christmas which she is probably planning to do.

Likewise, I bet she's fruiting out trying to figure out what I got her. XD

Pweee.

yeah, im bored. >_>; and impatient.

hahaha I know the feeling. :P

*bangs head on keyboard* We're instant messaging. He can't spell. At all. He spells stuff wrong like poems, uncle, really, Shanghai, dumb, horse, would, and won't. And much more, my friends. And having won my school's spelling bee in 8th grade, I'm one of those people who are really bothered by spelling errors. Oh, and just to let you know I'm talking about my boyfriend.

I got advice from this one guy I know that I was discussing life with(lol) not to dump him just yet because it'll make me look like a terrible person, knowing my "relationships record". The fact that we took a "break", the fact that last year I dumped a guy twice, the fact that my boyfriend is a nice guy. He said I should try to work it out because it won't look as bad if I make an effort to save the relationship. For example, with our whole problem with not talking much, he said that I should at least try to let my boyfriend know about the problem and hopefully try to fix it.

*bangs head on keyboard* We're instant messaging. He can't spell. At all. He spells stuff wrong like poems, uncle, really, Shanghai, dumb, horse, would, and won't. And much more, my friends. And having won my school's spelling bee in 8th grade, I'm one of those people who are really bothered by spelling errors. Oh, and just to let you know I'm talking about my boyfriend.

I got advice from this one guy I know that I was discussing life with(lol) not to dump him just yet because it'll make me look like a terrible person, knowing my "relationships record". The fact that we took a "break", the fact that last year I dumped a guy twice, the fact that my boyfriend is a nice guy. He said I should try to work it out because it won't look as bad if I make an effort to save the relationship. For example, with our whole problem with not talking much, he said that I should at least try to let my boyfriend know about the problem and hopefully try to fix it.

It seems to me that part of your problem is that you go out with guys before you really get to know them. trust me on this one; get to know them before you date them. It's worth it.