*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Wonders where my post is*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I am just trying to keep up with you before I get kicked out. :lol:

Okay. :lol:

There are nine guys who like me right now.

Nine?! *falls off chair*

How do you know all these guys like you? I wouldn't have a clue if a guy liked me. But I have a boyfriend now so it doesn't really matter. Yay! *dances*

♥ Lee

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

:D I love the feeling that Nine guys like me. It makes me happy, even though I'm only attracted to one...Trent.

:wub:

Yea. I caught him staring at me 8 times yesterday. XD

*~*The Psychdelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

I would have no clue if anybody liked me now. I wish a could read minds. :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you wouldn't want to be able to read minds.

What if the really hairy girl with three eyes thought you had the greatest bod in the world... ?

Would you really want to know this? :D

poor hairy girl with three eyes... shes my best friend her name is Henrietta Thropulusdeen the third. She honestly only talks to me. She thinks horatio is the most beautiful hamster in the whole wide world,and has an odd obbsession with cheese... i'd rather not talk about it...

I would have no clue if anybody liked me now. I wish a could read minds. :blink:

It was pretty hillarious. According to a friend, some random dude I have no idea who is was attemping to flirt with me at an Office Max while I was looking for binders, but I didn't know, so he'd help me look for a red one and I'd be all "No that's pink." and walk away and my frined was like "x_x;;". XD

How am I supposed to know these things? e_e Actually, it was probably for the best, 'cause if I had actually known what he was doing I would have been all tense and would have ended up being even ruder than I already was. XD;;

There are nine guys who like me right now.

Nine?! *falls off chair*

How do you know all these guys like you? I wouldn't have a clue if a guy liked me. But I have a boyfriend now so it doesn't really matter. Yay! *dances*

♥ Lee

Haha. Da nerds all love for some reason. I might be a last resort, or maybe it's just because I don't throw random objects at them, but I'm getting quite a few Homecoming offers ... I've told them all I have to sleep. Plus, the theme this year is soo stupid ... Wild Wild West! Yee haw. I know. I'm such a party pooper.

No me gusta bailar. (Spanish for - I don't like to dance.)

If only I had one class with my guy. I don't know if I could ever see myself with him, though. He's at least 6'2", and soo skinny. I think he really likes to stare at people, because everytime I see him in the hallway, he's looking right at me. I don't know ... I've liked him since the seventh grade, and whenever I walked past him in the hallway, he'd smile really big. But, we've never spoken ... -sigh-

I was with my boy on Tuesday (GAH! I miss him so much right now!) and we were lying in the grass kissing and stuff and these little kids were all whistling and stuff. Then this one kid yelled "Gettin' it on!" and we both cracked up laughing. I have so much fun with him. Like, his car broke down so we sat inside cuddling and kissing and laughing about the poor luck we were having (we were blocking tons of peoples on a highway). I wish I was with him right now. And his mum thinks I'm cute ^_^

My friend just had her first date and first kiss yesterday.

♥ Lee

I was with my boy on Tuesday (GAH! I miss him so much right now!) and we were lying in the grass kissing and stuff and these little kids were all whistling and stuff. Then this one kid yelled "Gettin' it on!" and we both cracked up laughing. I have so much fun with him. Like, his car broke down so we sat inside cuddling and kissing and laughing about the poor luck we were having (we were blocking tons of peoples on a highway). I wish I was with him right now. And his mum thinks I'm cute ^_^

My friend just had her first date and first kiss yesterday.

♥ Lee

What a good way to make a bad situation into a fantastic, memorable one!!! :lol:

Today, on band day, it was pretty fun. We (that being Vanessa, Cari, Beth, and myself) were watching the field competitions, and this one guy flipped his cymbols over his hands. We thought it was pretty cool, and since Beth plays the cymbols, we figured that we should ask him how he did it. Beth was too embarrassed to go with us, though. ;D Well, we asked him, he showed us, and then we went away. Since we had two hours before we actually preformed, Cari and I thought of a scheme. Well, everyone was saying how the cymbol player was soo hot, and so I thought we should ask him for his phone number ...

Cari didn't want to do that, though. We made up this fake survey thing, asking for his phone number and such, and got Dylan (the 60-pound bass drummer) to give it to him. But, the guy totally didn't fill it out because some little kid was asking him for his phone number. So, then we got Daniel to ask him for us. Sadly, we never found the guy and we will never know his name. But we got some good laughs out of it.

Today, on band day, it was pretty fun. We (that being Vanessa, Cari, Beth, and myself) were watching the field competitions, and this one guy flipped his cymbols over his hands. We thought it was pretty cool, and since Beth plays the cymbols, we figured that we should ask him how he did it. Beth was too embarrassed to go with us, though. ;D Well, we asked him, he showed us, and then we went away. Since we had two hours before we actually preformed, Cari and I thought of a scheme. Well, everyone was saying how the cymbol player was soo hot, and so I thought we should ask him for his phone number ...

Cari didn't want to do that, though. We made up this fake survey thing, asking for his phone number and such, and got Dylan (the 60-pound bass drummer) to give it to him. But, the guy totally didn't fill it out because some little kid was asking him for his phone number. So, then we got Daniel to ask him for us. Sadly, we never found the guy and we will never know his name. But we got some good laughs out of it.

So can Beth flip her cymbols now? :lol:

Oh yeah...

Yesterday morning, Brianrietta and I kept throwing candy at each other. I think she likes that gross Three Musketeers thing. those are kinda sick. Whatever. It was fun. she was cackling like an idiot about the same as I was.

n_______n;

Im starting to think that this Brianrietta log is kind of boring to everyone else, but I'm still excited about it. Whatev. You just skip over reading my posts then. o_o

Haha, that sounds like fun! Last year I was dared to get this guys email address, this guy is actually my friend by the way, so I casually walked up to him, leant over his shoulder (I was standing behind him you see) and seductively said "Could I have your email address?" XD

He was all like "Uh.. Yeah... Uh... Sure..."

Ahhh. Good Times.

My boy was over last night ^_^

'Cause my parents were out. Hehe, I get a thrill out of sneaking behind their backs. I know its wrong but if I tell them they won't let me go out with him.

♥ Lee

We attempted to show her how it's done, but since she didn't come with us, it was a bit hard to explain. He really didn't flip them, he just rolled them on hi hands, making it look like he flipped them. Sneeky.

Oh yeah...

Yesterday morning, Brianrietta and I kept throwing candy at each other. I think she likes that gross Three Musketeers thing. those are kinda sick. Whatever. It was fun. she was cackling like an idiot about the same as I was.

n_______n;

Im starting to think that this Brianrietta log is kind of boring to everyone else, but I'm still excited about it. Whatev. You just skip over reading my posts then. o_o

We are waiting for the romance novel chapter.

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha, that sounds like fun! Last year I was dared to get this guys email address, this guy is actually my friend by the way, so I casually walked up to him, leant over his shoulder (I was standing behind him you see) and seductively said "Could I have your email address?" XD

Ahhh. Good Times.

'Cause my parents were out. Hehe, I get a thrill out of sneaking behind their backs. I know its wrong but if I tell them they won't let me go out with him.

♥ Lee

*puts on the hammie parent hat*

Let's start here... WHY wouldn't your parents allow you to go out with this gentleman???????

I was reading some old posts in another topic, and it makes me feel worse about how VSH told trent I like him. We used to talk all the time and now we don't. :(

We attempted to show her how it's done, but since she didn't come with us, it was a bit hard to explain. He really didn't flip them, he just rolled them on hi hands, making it look like he flipped them. Sneeky.

Maybe you can borrow her cymbols and practice and then show her how it's done! :lol:

Rolling them on his hands... very, very sneaky! LOL

I was reading some old posts in another topic, and it makes me feel worse about how VSH told trent I like him. We used to talk all the time and now we don't. :(

I'm sorry about your friendship with Trent in the state it is. Perhaps it will work out in the future.

I'm sorry about your friendship with Trent in the state it is. Perhaps it will work out in the future.

It was in Moosey's topic about his First Kiss, I think.

Ahhh. Good Times.

♥ Lee

Let's start here... WHY wouldn't your parents allow you to go out with this gentleman???????

Because I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend until I finish school. *is glad theres only a few more weeks left*

I'll tell them as soon as my last exam is over! I swear!

♥ Lee

Ahhh. Good Times.

♥ Lee

Because I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend until I finish school. *is glad theres only a few more weeks left*

♥ Lee

Oh, I am glad to know that is the reason. At least your parents don't think this guy is a "bad boy" or something like that.

Please, if you can, focus on your studies and final exams because these are the important moments before you leave high school.

Ahhh. Good Times.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Oh, I am glad to know that is the reason. At least your parents don't think this guy is a "bad boy" or something like that.

Please, if you can, focus on your studies and final exams because these are the important moments before you leave high school.

Oh no, he's really nice and respectful towards me. He's a good guy. I'm sure my parents will like him when they meet him.

Yeah, I know studying is important... It's kinda hard to concentrate for more that two hours though. I just get too distracted.

♥ Lee

MK, just talk to trent. This girl i knew was my friend (still is) and she found out i liked her, and we kinda didn't talk as much after that. However, i just went up to her between classes and just talked. It is simple really, you just gotta talk. Might be a little akward at first, but you wil gt back to being great friends. :]

Ahhh. Good Times.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

What's funny is that I think I have some ACT-related thing coming up and I don't even know what it is, much less when or where it is. :D

MK, just talk to trent. This girl i knew was my friend (still is) and she found out i liked her, and we kinda didn't talk as much after that. However, i just went up to her between classes and just talked. It is simple really, you just gotta talk. Might be a little akward at first, but you wil gt back to being great friends. :]

I've been wanting to, but his freinds really creep me out. And not in the way that there weird. They are really creepy.

Ahhh. Good Times.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

What's funny is that I think I have some ACT-related thing coming up and I don't even know what it is, much less when or where it is. :D

ACT - Australia Capital Territory.

That's not the acronym in question, probably, but I felt like mentioning it.

Eeeeee.

This morning, I discovered that Brianrietta has some kind of optical issue, and her contacts (which I didnt know she had) wont work anymore, something to that effect, so she dug out some glasses from her backpack, put them on, commented that she could see much better now, and the first thing she looked at was me, across the table from her.

>_>;;

...yay?

Eeeeee.

This morning, I discovered that Brianrietta has some kind of optical issue, and her contacts (which I didnt know she had) wont work anymore, something to that effect, so she dug out some glasses from her backpack, put them on, commented that she could see much better now, and the first thing she looked at was me, across the table from her.

>_>;;

...yay?

Did she bat her eyelashes at you? :lol:

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

XD No, It was more of that vacant stare again.

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

XD No, It was more of that vacant stare again.

Ohhhhhhh, that stare. Be careful, the vacant stare is dangerous.

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

Now, did she have any revelations about you after she saw clearly? XD just kidding arkcher, you're awsome.

My boy took me to the beach 2 nights ago. We walked alond hand in hand in the sand talking and laughing and then we laid in the grass and watched the stars. After, we cuddled in his car and looked out over the senic ocean veiw where we could see the city lights on the dark horizon and the quarter moon reflected on the water.

Ahhh, romantic.

*hears a collective "awww"*

♥ Lee

Hmmm. The guy I noted before as Daniel ... I have the feeling he likes me. I don't know. I might be wrong. ... Probably am. He was honestly the first guy that I've ever liked in the state of Missouri, so that's pretty special. In the 3rd grade, haha. I watched him try out for a play ... that I didn't get to be a part of.

Enough with my sob story, though. I really don't think I like him very much anymore. I've just seen him in too many relationships with skanky girls. Relationships that went bad. But, for band, everytime we go outside, he's normally like ... hovering ... over me, and when I finally realize he's there, he normally runs away. Or tells me that he has my pen, which really isn't my pen.

High school is so dramatic. LOL.

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

Now, did she have any revelations about you after she saw clearly? XD just kidding arkcher, you're awsome.

Arkcher needs a fork, 'cause he just got SERVED. :o

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

Naw, She was still a hopeless flirt afterward.

I think its funny. XD

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

Yeah, You gimmie that dang fork.

-PWNS TEH KAT W/ AFOREMENTONED FORK OMG.-

now j00 got served. or something.

Regardless of forks and servitude, Im going back on topic. unhappily.

Brianrietta lost like 50 brownie points, man.

She had the stupidest outfit I've ever seen.

her little scantily clad outfit led to actions, as well, so she was... acting up, and I think her objective was to wear something attractive to let me know that she wants some sort of relationship.

If you want to do that, DON'T DRESS LIKE A *****.

She had low-cut stuff everywhere with more bare skin than I'd ever want to see. What was covered looked completely ridiculous. for example, She was wearing a bra OUTSIDE HER SHIRT.

That had to be the stupidest thing i'd ever seen.

She was acting like a sex-obsessed little... >_o;

._.

I'm unhappy. People are idiots. And its worse when you used to like them.

Advising for the lady-types:

Dont wear clothes like that. Especially if you want to get the attention of a guy. (Especially if its a shady character, not-so-very wonderful things could happen.) If they're someone you can respect, they lose respect for you as its nigh impossible to concentrate on ANYTHING ELSE. like... what you're trying to say to him.

Jus' dont do that. just... no.

her little scantily clad outfit led to actions, as well, so she was... acting up, and I think her objective was to wear something attractive to let me know that she wants some sort of relationship.

She had low-cut stuff everywhere with more bare skin than I'd ever want to see. What was covered looked completely ridiculous. for example, She was wearing a bra OUTSIDE HER SHIRT.

._.

Dont wear clothes like that. Especially if you want to get the attention of a guy. (Especially if its a shady character, not-so-very wonderful things could happen.) If they're someone you can respect, they lose respect for you as its nigh impossible to concentrate on ANYTHING ELSE. like... what you're trying to say to him.

well, maybe she thought you weren't getting the point of what she had been trying to say before this outfit, and decided she needed to make it clear to you.

Eeeeee.

>_>;;

...yay?

Yeah, You gimmie that dang fork.

-PWNS TEH KAT W/ AFOREMENTONED FORK OMG.-

now j00 got served. or something.

*chucks fork at Arkcher like a shiruken when he isn't looking* >_>

._.

Does that mean you don't like Brianrietta anymore? ;_; Aww. It was so cute. Maybe she was just confused on how to tell you she likes you? x_X I dunno. But you should give her another chance.

._.

Does that mean you don't like Brianrietta anymore? ;_; Aww. It was so cute. Maybe she was just confused on how to tell you she likes you? x_X I dunno. But you should give her another chance.

-agrees-

._.

Eh, She lost a whole lot of brownie points, but I think from my... response (mostly just avoiding her uncomfortably and always finding something better to do) she got the message that I wasnt all for her appearance.

I hope she knows thats not the way to get my attention. I still like her, but I think some adjustments need to be made. >__>;

I agree, i think she just has it wrong how she wants to say she likes me too. and hope so. I think it would be more hilarious to just suddenly reveal that in a very public and awkward situation. Embarassment for all. XD That' be so hilarious.

Now that i'm mostly over her stupidness of earlier today, I have another part of this still-unnofficial relationship to tell. ... since i forgot and just remembered.

Brianrietta, The Denzel, and two other people, are all in their own little amoeba, of friends and whatever. Since we moved in, they got a liking toward my older sister, and made my sister the fifth member of their little group.

Applying madd hacker skillz, I got on my sisters' lappy and got all of this amoeba's IM names. (Im so stealthy.)

but I cant tell which one is Brianrietta. D=

I can identify two of the four, one is The Denzel, the one that got... a large group of people confused for me having an obsession with her rather than Brianrietta. so, I have The Denzel, and one of the more useless members of that amoeba. I think I found which one is Brianrietta, but I cant be sure without being blatantly obvious that im hacking my sisters computer to find out about her friends.

So, I have all their IM names... but only one of them even knows Im a computer nerd, let alone have IM myself. What would be the most strategic move? I dont even know, man. People are confusing.

._.

yeaha my friend wore a shirt that had a little too much lace and no actual material so she got in trouble cause guys in the hall was calling her a names but now it gives me a great thing to bring up with her when she is feeling bad about this guy she likes and our awesomenest friend Jack! :D

._.

I don't wear Skirts or shorts. Ever. Unless I'm at a wedding. Or, more commonly, a funeral.

O_o I'm pretty sensitive about my legs...I have really muscular legs, and I always wear pants because people make fun of me for it. But when i like someone, I get even more sensitive aout the way I look.

Aaaaaanyway. Trent has been pretty depressed lately. People making fun of him and calling him a loser.

*~*the Psychedlic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Nobody wants me.

♥ Lee

DON'T GO THERE !!!!! :(

That is the most ridiculous statement in the entire universe and beyond.

Just because he broke up with you does NOT mean that nobody wants you.

Please stop this. You are a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny girl who just

got together with this guy. It has nothing to do with who you are, it just

means that the two of you didn't work. Please don't think it is you. Please!!!

._.

I don't wear Skirts or shorts. Ever. Unless I'm at a wedding. Or, more commonly, a funeral.

O_o I'm pretty sensitive about my legs...I have really muscular legs, and I always wear pants because people make fun of me for it. But when i like someone, I get even more sensitive aout the way I look.

Aaaaaanyway. Trent has been pretty depressed lately. People making fun of him and calling him a loser.

then this would be an excelent time to be his friend.

._.

Eh, She lost a whole lot of brownie points, but I think from my... response (mostly just avoiding her uncomfortably and always finding something better to do) she got the message that I wasnt all for her appearance.

I hope she knows thats not the way to get my attention. I still like her, but I think some adjustments need to be made. >__>;

I agree, i think she just has it wrong how she wants to say she likes me too. and hope so. I think it would be more hilarious to just suddenly reveal that in a very public and awkward situation. Embarassment for all. XD That' be so hilarious.

Now that i'm mostly over her stupidness of earlier today, I have another part of this still-unnofficial relationship to tell. ... since i forgot and just remembered.

Brianrietta, The Denzel, and two other people, are all in their own little amoeba, of friends and whatever. Since we moved in, they got a liking toward my older sister, and made my sister the fifth member of their little group.

Applying madd hacker skillz, I got on my sisters' lappy and got all of this amoeba's IM names. (Im so stealthy.)

I can identify two of the four, one is The Denzel, the one that got... a large group of people confused for me having an obsession with her rather than Brianrietta. so, I have The Denzel, and one of the more useless members of that amoeba. I think I found which one is Brianrietta, but I cant be sure without being blatantly obvious that im hacking my sisters computer to find out about her friends.

So, I have all their IM names... but only one of them even knows Im a computer nerd, let alone have IM myself. What would be the most strategic move? I dont even know, man. People are confusing.

The most sensible thing to do is to ask her if she has a screen name, and find it out, then you can her yours. Duh.

._.

then this would be an excelent time to be his friend.

The worst part is, Trent's closest freinds-Sunshine Boy, Woody Woodepecker, Nick, and Vincent The German-are all on the football team and have practice after school every day, so they can't defend him from the stoopid people.

Yea, I think it would be good. People at Skateport (a skating rink in town) are always skating up to me telling me I look lonely, I think I'll try that with him.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

._.

Go for it. It's right there in front of you, if its pretty visible that hes depressed, it'll really get him happier if a girl he likes will come and, like... be all cool. (Just dont take the approach Brianrietta did. -shakes head-)

Nobody wants me.

♥ Lee

DON'T GO THERE !!!!! :(

That is the most ridiculous statement in the entire universe and beyond.

Just because he broke up with you does NOT mean that nobody wants you.

Please stop this. You are a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny girl who just

got together with this guy. It has nothing to do with who you are, it just

means that the two of you didn't work. Please don't think it is you. Please!!!

Lee, please don't say that. Your awsome.

*~*The Psyhcedelic Luau*~*The astronoy Domine*~*

I am not coping well without him, I miss him so much. The thing is I still talk to him and stuff, we're still friends... so I haven't lost him completely, just as that special someone...

I wonder why he couldn't have the same feelings for me? I know it was only two weeks that we were going out but the times we spent together were so wonderful. I hope the girl he's with now treats him well.

♥ Lee

I am not coping well without him, I miss him so much. The thing is I still talk to him and stuff, we're still friends... so I haven't lost him completely, just as that special someone...

I wonder why he couldn't have the same feelings for me? I know it was only two weeks that we were going out but the times we spent together were so wonderful. I hope the girl he's with now treats him well.

♥ Lee

Some day you will experience the same situation he experienced, and the unfortunate guy will be thinking the same thing. Someone better will come along. Maybe not in the time slot you want, but he will be there. I do promise you this.

My boyfriend broke up with me last night. Hes fallen for someone else. I feel horrible. So much for romantic nights on the beach. Nobody wants me.

♥ Lee

Stooooooooooooooooop iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Lee, you are an amazing person. We all love you. I know it must be hard breaking up, but it just shows that he didn't deserve you.

._.

Uhh...

Did you try asking her what her screen name is? XD

D= Brianrietta is off her rocker, I swear.

This time she came as some stupid mixture of an emo and goth (neither of which go well with a rather pale, very-freckled re-hairded nerd) and had like 3-inch black eyeliner on, some of those wierd chain-leather-spikedy things you get at Hot Topic, and some wristbands. And a black shirt with that tinkerbell dood on it (Whyyyy...? o_o; ) and... a necktie. black one with little Batman logos on it.

I think she was trying to get my attention in a subtle fashion, 'cuz when I glanced at her, she was hurriedly writing something on paper that I couldnt see (like behind the desk) Or drawing something.

I dunno, man. She's wierd.

... n_n

D= Brianrietta is off her rocker, I swear.

This time she came as some stupid mixture of an emo and goth (neither of which go well with a rather pale, very-freckled re-hairded nerd) and had like 3-inch black eyeliner on, some of those wierd chain-leather-spikedy things you get at Hot Topic, and some wristbands. And a black shirt with that tinkerbell dood on it (Whyyyy...? o_o; ) and... a necktie. black one with little Batman logos on it.

I think she was trying to get my attention in a subtle fashion, 'cuz when I glanced at her, she was hurriedly writing something on paper that I couldnt see (like behind the desk) Or drawing something.

I dunno, man. She's wierd.

... n_n

Why don't you just give her the attention she is seeking. This way she can quit being a fashion statement.

LOL

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

I cant do THAT. because... uh, the... the things and the are the winning rumble dumble sports team?

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

I cant do THAT. because... uh, the... the things and the are the winning rumble dumble sports team?

Methinks that arkcher is nervous around girls!

I haven't said much of my life on this board, so I figured that you guys owuld like to know me better. Anyway, i figured that i might as well start here, since it is the topic that i suppose is most closely related with me.

Well, the girl i like, some of ya's prolly remember her from last year, will now be referred to as firebert. Anyway, me and firebert are good friends, but i really like her, in a "more than friends" kinda way. We get along really well, and joke around with each other all the time, so i suppose it is only natural that i should fall for her. It doesn't hurt that i think she is beautiful. :D but then again, the eyes are clouded by the heart, so I might not be making an accurate statement, though it is the general concensus. XD Anyway, there are those little "hints" i get from her, just in the manner of how we greet each other. I guess really it is too complex and difficult to explain. Of course, it could just be my mind seeing what it wants to, and misreading messages on *insert networking site here* to make them be little clues that she likes me as more than a friend too. I dunno, It is too difficult for me, but there is no way i would give up this whole thing. I would especially not give up firebert.

However, to make things more difficult, this one girl i know, who is also a good friend, might have a crush on me. Like, i will look in her direction, and notice she was looking at me when she suddenly looks away.

And yet another girl I know, who I had a crush on in 7th grade, mgiht like me as well. WE ended up sitting next to each other in school in the back of the classroom, and she handed me a note. It read, "Do you still like me from 7th grade?" I wrote back saying, "unfortunately for you, no. sorry." Of course, she proceded to deny that she liked me. Also, today, she insisted that she let me write something on my hand.

life can be so complex.

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

And me being one of the three male hammies of the group, there are three female hammies, am nervous around Huette!

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

No im not. Shuddup. You dont know that. I'm gonna go and prove that you cant prove anything about being nervous about anything and all that. mess. -peeow!-

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

No im not. Shuddup. You dont know that. I'm gonna go and prove that you cant prove anything about being nervous about anything and all that. mess. -peeow!-

XD Just ask her. She likes you, so she'll probably be only too happy to tell you what it is.

Girls stink.

I finally spend time with people who I think won't be s**** and they turn out to be complete ***####s

Seriously, for the time being just forget about girls. Forget they're there. In highschool, dating and relationships will probably only bring you down. Wait until you're out of highschool, mostly everyone will start maturing some. It really isn't worth your time and heartbreak to start dating now. :/

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

ok, that is SO convincing.

Brianrietta's fashionly rampage continues! Chaos in peoples retinaes!

there is something wrong with that kid. o_o;

Today she was wearing a far-too-small Tshirt that said 'dont you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me' and some rather baggy shorts with knee-high socks. that were christmas themed, for some reason.

though she seemed more intent on trying to sleep than to flirt.

I think one problem she has is her self-esteem, She really isnt hot, more of the cute person. Shes fitting adorable, its hilarious. XD

Today she was wearing a far-too-small Tshirt that said 'dont you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me' and some rather baggy shorts with knee-high socks. that were christmas themed, for some reason.

I think one problem she has is her self-esteem, She really isnt hot, more of the cute person. Shes fitting adorable, its hilarious. XD

well, let her know that. ^.^ I tend to go for the cute as supposed to hot, myself. Partially cause all the hot fall into the catagory that TBFOF used to go out with.

People keep saying Trent is ugly.

It makes me sad.

It makes me sad.

If everyone thought the exact same person was beautiful, then the world would be in trouble.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ignore those people who say Trent is ugly. What do they know.

It makes me sad.

If everyone thought the exact same person was beautiful, then the world would be in trouble.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ignore those people who say Trent is ugly. What do they know.

Most of the are my freinds...

It makes me sad.

Most of the are my freinds...

AH, the worst situation everywhere. When you have friends tht hate each other. XP I hate that.

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

XD Just ask her. She likes you, so she'll probably be only too happy to tell you what it is.

One reason why I havent done this yet is 'cause What would you do if a guy you liked with some... very noticable physical blemishes, came up to yeh and said he really liked you?

I'm trying to time it right, as I may have hinted towards before, I have a ridiculous and stubborn case of acne, (But its getting better. im like, pwning them with magical things that make them go away. n_n) so I really dont want to make any moves on the matter until i've improved a bit more.

but Once I get that out of the way, i'll probably come up with some other excuse. Guys are stupid. XD

Are you sure something's wrong with her? XD I show up to school in different "fashions" all the time. One day, I'll look really nice, then I'll look really really reallly emo the next day. Only thing that doesn't change is my lack of make-up.

It makes me sad.

Dirty secret: I think some of the normally called "hot" guys are ugly. And I think some of the normally "weird-looking" people look good. i.e., ex-boyfriend, he's ugly now, but before he was cute(before his wannabe skater look). Either that or I was insane. One of the two.

I haven't said much of my life on this board, so I figured that you guys owuld like to know me better. Anyway, i figured that i might as well start here, since it is the topic that i suppose is most closely related with me.

Well, the girl i like, some of ya's prolly remember her from last year, will now be referred to as firebert. Anyway, me and firebert are good friends, but i really like her, in a "more than friends" kinda way. We get along really well, and joke around with each other all the time, so i suppose it is only natural that i should fall for her. It doesn't hurt that i think she is beautiful. :D but then again, the eyes are clouded by the heart, so I might not be making an accurate statement, though it is the general concensus. XD Anyway, there are those little "hints" i get from her, just in the manner of how we greet each other. I guess really it is too complex and difficult to explain. Of course, it could just be my mind seeing what it wants to, and misreading messages on *insert networking site here* to make them be little clues that she likes me as more than a friend too. I dunno, It is too difficult for me, but there is no way i would give up this whole thing. I would especially not give up firebert.

However, to make things more difficult, this one girl i know, who is also a good friend, might have a crush on me. Like, i will look in her direction, and notice she was looking at me when she suddenly looks away.

And yet another girl I know, who I had a crush on in 7th grade, mgiht like me as well. WE ended up sitting next to each other in school in the back of the classroom, and she handed me a note. It read, "Do you still like me from 7th grade?" I wrote back saying, "unfortunately for you, no. sorry." Of course, she proceded to deny that she liked me. Also, today, she insisted that she let me write something on my hand.

life can be so complex.

To use your words along with two others... life, and love, can be so complex.

life can be so complex.

I don't want to upset my friends, but i don't want to forget the one I like as well. :( this is prolly the most dificult part of my life, upon reflection.

It makes me sad.

Dirty secret: I think some of the normally called "hot" guys are ugly. And I think some of the normally "weird-looking" people look good. i.e., ex-boyfriend, he's ugly now, but before he was cute(before his wannabe skater look). Either that or I was insane. One of the two.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

yea, i know. My freind, dubbed Cookie, is always saying that some guy is hot, when I think he is really ugly.

....me and Cydnea talked with Trent today. I chased him around the school. ^.^

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

One reason why I havent done this yet is 'cause What would you do if a guy you liked with some... very noticable physical blemishes, came up to yeh and said he really liked you?

I'm trying to time it right, as I may have hinted towards before, I have a ridiculous and stubborn case of acne, (But its getting better. im like, pwning them with magical things that make them go away. n_n) so I really dont want to make any moves on the matter until i've improved a bit more.

but Once I get that out of the way, i'll probably come up with some other excuse. Guys are stupid. XD

XD Then don't just wander up to her and yell "YO I LIEK U WHATS UR IM? :D". Ask her if she has one, and then what it is. And I'm guessing that if she likes you, she probably doesn't care too much about acne.

Just a bit of advice:

I've noticed a lot of people saying things like "I think Whatshis/herface likes me because they'll look at me then look away when they figure out that I noticed." While it's certainly possible that they like you, that's not always what it means. I have a tendancy to stare randomly into space. A space that most often is occupied by a person. Most of the time I don't even know who they are, I just didn't even register that there was somebody there. Then they'll look at me or say something about it, and my brain comes back to Earth and I look a different direction. So don't assume somebody likes you all because they stare at you (although if they do it all the time then I guess that is rather suspicious), because they might not even know you're there. :D

life can be so complex.

I don't want to upset my friends, but i don't want to forget the one I like as well. :( this is prolly the most dificult part of my life, upon reflection.

This is the hardest part of life. Feelings are really fragile and you never know what will upset someone until you have uttered those words and then their reaction is not what you expect.

I will try and think of how to help. Sometimes I am good at it and sometimes there are no ideas in my hamster brain. Let me think.

Just a bit of advice:

I've noticed a lot of people saying things like "I think Whatshis/herface likes me because they'll look at me then look away when they figure out that I noticed." While it's certainly possible that they like you, that's not always what it means. I have a tendancy to stare randomly into space. A space that most often is occupied by a person. Most of the time I don't even know who they are, I just didn't even register that there was somebody there. Then they'll look at me or say something about it, and my brain comes back to Earth and I look a different direction. So don't assume somebody likes you all because they stare at you (although if they do it all the time then I guess that is rather suspicious), because they might not even know you're there. :D

Yeah, Thats pretty much how The Denzel got into this whole mess. instead of Brianrietta. cuz I just stare at things at random, sometimes it happens to be someone of the opposite gender, and I have the whole fitting group all talking about how I liked that person or the other.

they're dumb. ._.

._.

Uhh...

.... ._. no.

XD Then don't just wander up to her and yell "YO I LIEK U WHATS UR IM? :D". Ask her if she has one, and then what it is. And I'm guessing that if she likes you, she probably doesn't care too much about acne.

Ok, I guess i'm just being too paranoid about it. >__> but Like I said, im coming up with another excuse, see...

I need to figure out some memorable way of telling her this. and a good one. 'cause that whole first impression dealie, so i'll... be a stalker or something, and find some stealthy way of doing this. :ph34r:

Just a bit of advice:

well, it has been happening a lot with the same people, so... and i know what you mean. I am guilty of that as well. XD

This whole getting over him dealie is kinda hard. I still miss him so badly. I'll be talking to my friends and we'll be talking about how guys stink (we don't really mean it - girls do it all the time when they're angry with a guy) and then all of a sudden I'll think about it and realise he was never really mean or anything to me, he just hurt me when he told me he didn't like me that way.

Wow, everyone is having relationship problems. It's really hard when you know someone likes you and you have no idea what to do about it, especially if you might hurt other people with what you want to do. Also liking someone is hard too, especially when you have no idea what they'll do or say about it.

I'm sure things will get better for everyone soon. I hope. I'm lonely.

>.>

♥ Lee

This whole getting over him dealie is kinda hard. I still miss him so badly. I'll be talking to my friends and we'll be talking about how guys stink (we don't really mean it - girls do it all the time when they're angry with a guy) and then all of a sudden I'll think about it and realise he was never really mean or anything to me, he just hurt me when he told me he didn't like me that way.

Wow, everyone is having relationship problems. It's really hard when you know someone likes you and you have no idea what to do about it, especially if you might hurt other people with what you want to do. Also liking someone is hard too, especially when you have no idea what they'll do or say about it.

>.>

♥ Lee

LOL... TBFOF was just saying the same thing about girls.

As for being lonely, please try and be your own best friend. Try and not be lonely, but instead enjoy yourself when you are alone. This takes some getting used to, but you can learn to enjoy your time with yourself and do things that you might not be able to do with others. Reading, playing your guitar, etc., these are things that you can make enjoyable when you are alone. This way you teach yourself not to be lonely and not to rely on anyone else to make you happy.

>.>

♥ Lee

LOL... TBFOF was just saying the same thing about girls.

As for being lonely, please try and be your own best friend. Try and not be lonely, but instead enjoy yourself when you are alone. This takes some getting used to, but you can learn to enjoy your time with yourself and do things that you might not be able to do with others. Reading, playing your guitar, etc., these are things that you can make enjoyable when you are alone. This way you teach yourself not to be lonely and not to rely on anyone else to make you happy.

I <3 reading. video games work as well, at least, for me. But yes, with having people like you, and likeing someone yourself, is eally hard to have at the same time. In fact, wondering if someone else likes you is even worse than knowing. >.<

So, Okay. Doods.

The Denzel and Brianrietta seem to be plotting something. stealthy.

Brianrietta sat down over by where I was standing for a few minutes, and commented about how much she liked my shoes. (What kind of wierd person likes lame dress shoes? O_o I think they're ugly. XD) So, I shot it back at her and said I liked her shoes. XD afterward, i actually paid attention to it, and she has those wierd high-heel sandals. with self-pimped out beads all over it. While on the topic of how I was all purdy (shes off her rocker if she thinks so.) she asked if I'd help out with decorating a dance coming up in mid-december. and if I had a drink fountain thing at my house. You know, one of those things that are like those fondue fountain things, only it shoots SPRITE everywhere?! Yeah, she wanted to know if I had one of those floatin' around at my place. ... no. I dont. I'll help throw sparklies around for her, though. 'make that gym actually look good. And maybe get it to smell like not-sweaty teenagers. that would be good.

Then The Denzel was all flirty. I said something that reminded me of an inside joke with one of my online friends, and said something (i forgot what it was) and started cackling insanely. the Red-Steckled Elbermung, one of the other flirts over there, asked what I was laughing at, and The Denzel answered for me that she didnt know, and shed never heard me laugh like that before. you know, like she'd pay attention to that sort of thing.

And amid my other wisecracks that not even I think are very funny (which I continue to do for that purpose...?) , She keeps laughing at them anyway. I dont even know what she's thinking, cuz sometimes shes a flirt and sometimes she isnt.

I would now go on about why are the lady-types so engimatic and wierd about their feelings, but I dont want to be too hypocritical about it, seeing... what I'm doing in this situation. tracking their IP adresses down through my sisters computer, and taking note of everything in they do, on websites or down to their away messages on IM. XD (Doesnt that make me one of those obsessive stalkers?) while refusing to tell anyone what I really feel about anyone. X'cept you guys, but you're... all the way somewhere else, and either cant do anything except advise, or just dont give a hoot. so im safe. XD

So, Okay. Doods.

The Denzel and Brianrietta seem to be plotting something. stealthy.

Brianrietta sat down over by where I was standing for a few minutes, and commented about how much she liked my shoes. (What kind of wierd person likes lame dress shoes? O_o I think they're ugly. XD) So, I shot it back at her and said I liked her shoes. XD afterward, i actually paid attention to it, and she has those wierd high-heel sandals. with self-pimped out beads all over it. While on the topic of how I was all purdy (shes off her rocker if she thinks so.) she asked if I'd help out with decorating a dance coming up in mid-december. and if I had a drink fountain thing at my house. You know, one of those things that are like those fondue fountain things, only it shoots SPRITE everywhere?! Yeah, she wanted to know if I had one of those floatin' around at my place. ... no. I dont. I'll help throw sparklies around for her, though. 'make that gym actually look good. And maybe get it to smell like not-sweaty teenagers. that would be good.

Then The Denzel was all flirty. I said something that reminded me of an inside joke with one of my online friends, and said something (i forgot what it was) and started cackling insanely. the Red-Steckled Elbermung, one of the other flirts over there, asked what I was laughing at, and The Denzel answered for me that she didnt know, and shed never heard me laugh like that before. you know, like she'd pay attention to that sort of thing.

And amid my other wisecracks that not even I think are very funny (which I continue to do for that purpose...?) , She keeps laughing at them anyway. I dont even know what she's thinking, cuz sometimes shes a flirt and sometimes she isnt.

I would now go on about why are the lady-types so engimatic and wierd about their feelings, but I dont want to be too hypocritical about it, seeing... what I'm doing in this situation. tracking their IP adresses down through my sisters computer, and taking note of everything in they do, on websites or down to their away messages on IM. XD (Doesnt that make me one of those obsessive stalkers?) while refusing to tell anyone what I really feel about anyone. X'cept you guys, but you're... all the way somewhere else, and either cant do anything except advise, or just dont give a hoot. so im safe. XD

yeah, stalking there IP addresses is kinda weird. o.O but yay for being nerdy! I will find the source code for a page if i want something from it on my networking thing. XD But, mind, sometimes people will pretend to like you, and not really mean it. They just want to crush you later. I know, it is really cruel, but people do it.

But, mind, sometimes people will pretend to like you, and not really mean it. They just want to crush you later. I know, it is really cruel, but people do it.

D= Snap. I forgot peaple's were stoopid enough to do that.

Brianrietta was boring today. D= and didnt do anything.

but The Denzel seems to be taking her position for the common staring-at and nervously looking away.

x_x I dont even knooooowwww anymore.

but The Denzel seems to be taking her position for the common staring-at and nervously looking away.

Perhaps they both like you and they are in competition to see you can 'catch' you first!!! :lol:

Perhaps they both like you and they are in competition to see you can 'catch' you first!!! :lol:

Yeah, I think thats what they're doing. o_o;

I do believe you are correct! If not that, then they are conspiring to make you crazy. :lol:

I do believe you are correct! If not that, then they are conspiring to make you crazy. :lol:

I dont think they've caught on that well, but we'll see how it goes.

As for now, I need to follow through with what I said i'd do a while back and work out to see what their reaction would be.

But its good to know I can relate to other procrastinators here. n_n

pff. as if he wasn't already. XD

I got my friend to ask the girl i like what she thought of me. But in a way that didn't make it obvious what the intentions were. However, she said that the girl i like didn't really say much. Now, this could mean one on at least three things. It could be either...

A: She doesn't really care

B: She really likes me but won't admit it to our friend, or

C: She doesn't really like me, but won't say that, and she doesn't want people to know that.

I hope it is B. :(

I got my friend to ask the girl i like what she thought of me. But in a way that didn't make it obvious what the intentions were. However, she said that the girl i like didn't really say much. Now, this could mean one on at least three things. It could be either...

A: She doesn't really care

B: She really likes me but won't admit it to our friend, or

C: She doesn't really like me, but won't say that, and she doesn't want people to know that.

I hope it is B. :(

It looks like you covered all the options here. :lol:

*hopes it is B for Cheesie*

:wacko: WHaaaaat do I dooooooo?!

After the only class I have outside of my house was over, I sat in the foyer thing by the door waiting for my sister to drive me home, but The Red Steckled Elbermung, The Denzel and Brianrietta were all waiting for their ride, too.

awkward situation.

I jus' sat there, all insociable ('cuz I was tired. >__> ) and I dunno what TRE (the red steckled elbermung) was doing, but The Denzel and Brianrietta were talking about how they like to go and work out. and. I think that was intentional 'cause I was stuck there with them for a yet unknown period of time.

Brianrietta started explaining how she tends to go working out every other day after school, but nobody else of her age group (or gender) does that, so she's all nervous in the workout room with all these big huge guys everywhere, and a majority of them are intimidating. and, they're benching like 200lbs and shes like lifting a little bar. (Which is beleivable, shes like one of those toothpick-styled people. ._. ) All the while when she was telling this to The Denzel, she nervously glanced over at me every few seconds. I dont know, you guys take it in whatever way you want, but I'm interpretting it as she wants to know if I find that familiar, somewhat hoping I was there in the gym place and she jus didnt know it yet.

And, after being reminded of ATHF during the aforementioned class, I started snickering uncontrollably for a moment. Amid the chaotic held-back laughter, Brianrietta threw a hershey kiss at me. I looked up at it, and then continued laughing. a few minutes later I 'stealthily' grabbed it. and ate it. and it was chocolate and it was good. n_n

We'll be seeing each other in about 11 'n a half hours though. 'cause my churchs youth group Im in meets at least once a week. and this year its every wednesday night at 7 or so. And its hilarious. And this time, the 14-15-year-olds were in charge of the joined activity (in which everybody gets together to do something n'stead of in their own little sub-groups) and they're pretty vague on details, but from what I understand, all six 'subgroups' bring a dessert, decorate it all purdy and... do something else. Sounds pretty stupid, but, uh... Brianrietta will probably be there, so I will too. n___n And potentially hilarious things could happen in such an activity as that.

YEah whatever. That happened this mornin'. and we'll see how things go later today.

:wacko: WHaaaaat do I dooooooo?!

After the only class I have outside of my house was over, I sat in the foyer thing by the door waiting for my sister to drive me home, but The Red Steckled Elbermung, The Denzel and Brianrietta were all waiting for their ride, too.

awkward situation.

I jus' sat there, all insociable ('cuz I was tired. >__> ) and I dunno what TRE (the red steckled elbermung) was doing, but The Denzel and Brianrietta were talking about how they like to go and work out. and. I think that was intentional 'cause I was stuck there with them for a yet unknown period of time.

Brianrietta started explaining how she tends to go working out every other day after school, but nobody else of her age group (or gender) does that, so she's all nervous in the workout room with all these big huge guys everywhere, and a majority of them are intimidating. and, they're benching like 200lbs and shes like lifting a little bar. (Which is beleivable, shes like one of those toothpick-styled people. ._. ) All the while when she was telling this to The Denzel, she nervously glanced over at me every few seconds. I dont know, you guys take it in whatever way you want, but I'm interpretting it as she wants to know if I find that familiar, somewhat hoping I was there in the gym place and she jus didnt know it yet.

And, after being reminded of ATHF during the aforementioned class, I started snickering uncontrollably for a moment. Amid the chaotic held-back laughter, Brianrietta threw a hershey kiss at me. I looked up at it, and then continued laughing. a few minutes later I 'stealthily' grabbed it. and ate it. and it was chocolate and it was good. n_n

We'll be seeing each other in about 11 'n a half hours though. 'cause my churchs youth group Im in meets at least once a week. and this year its every wednesday night at 7 or so. And its hilarious. And this time, the 14-15-year-olds were in charge of the joined activity (in which everybody gets together to do something n'stead of in their own little sub-groups) and they're pretty vague on details, but from what I understand, all six 'subgroups' bring a dessert, decorate it all purdy and... do something else. Sounds pretty stupid, but, uh... Brianrietta will probably be there, so I will too. n___n And potentially hilarious things could happen in such an activity as that.

YEah whatever. That happened this mornin'. and we'll see how things go later today.

Life is getting interesting.

I want to take a knife and stab it into Vanilla Star Hamster's Jugalar Vein.

:o Why??? :o

I thought you both were great friends?

Has something happened??????? :huh:

Besides the fact that she's turning into a Prep Nazi Conformist and copying my style, I'm still [bleep]ed off at her for being so annoying and telling Trent I like him. Me and him were really close freinds BEFORE she did that, and now he hates me.

Yea, and now she keeps telling me that he's such a loser, I shouldn't like him. It's [bleep]ing me off even more with her pathetic insults about him.

Besides the fact that she's turning into a Prep Nazi Conformist and copying my style, I'm still [bleep]ed off at her for being so annoying and telling Trent I like him. Me and him were really close freinds BEFORE she did that, and now he hates me.

Yea, and now she keeps telling me that he's such a loser, I shouldn't like him. It's [bleep]ing me off even more with her pathetic insults about him.

Remember, when someone copies you, this is the sincerest form of flattery. It is clear that she thinks your style is cool is she wants to copy you.

As for telling Trent... was she trying to help? :huh: I believe that now she is just trying anything to get back into your good graces. You both were such great friends. I am sorry that you both are not trying to work it out. Perhaps with some time passing, you both will put this behind you.

Remember, when someone copies you, this is the sincerest form of flattery. It is clear that she thinks your style is cool is she wants to copy you.

As for telling Trent... was she trying to help? :huh: I believe that now she is just trying anything to get back into your good graces. You both were such great friends. I am sorry that you both are not trying to work it out. Perhaps with some time passing, you both will put this behind you.

It was March that she told him. I'm not gonna get over it unless he agrees to go to The Halloween Dance with me.

...Not really. People who competly hate me copy me. Dylan stole my WYWH Shirt, Two girsl stole my No One Wants to Play With me and Victor shirts, someone wears the same jacket I do, etc.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

It was March that she told him. I'm not gonna get over it unless he agrees to go to The Halloween Dance with me.

...Not really. People who competly hate me copy me. Dylan stole my WYWH Shirt, Two girsl stole my No One Wants to Play With me and Victor shirts, someone wears the same jacket I do, etc.

Stealing your clothing is one thing, but copying you is entirely another.

by Stealing I don't mean they took it, i just mean they bought the exact same thing as me.

by Stealing I don't mean they took it, i just mean they bought the exact same thing as me.

Oh. Thanks for explaining.

I would not be upset, I do believe you are a style trend setter. If they did not think your style was cool, they definitely would not be wearing the same clothing.

I would not be upset, I do believe you are a style trend setter. If they did not think your style was cool, they definitely would not be wearing the same clothing.

I've pretty much resorted to buying stuff at Marshall's, Target, or Wal-Mart because no one goes there to shop for shirts and stuff. I ahve a couple of shirts from Hot Topic, Forever 21 and Wet Seal but not many.

*~*The Psychedelc Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I've pretty much resorted to buying stuff at Marshall's, Target, or Wal-Mart because no one goes there to shop for shirts and stuff. I ahve a couple of shirts from Hot Topic, Forever 21 and Wet Seal but not many.

Now if someone copies your style, then you should be flattered as they are trying really hard. LOL

Now if someone copies your style, then you should be flattered as they are trying really hard. LOL

There's a shirt I saw on 80's Tees (An On-line clothing shop) that's Yellow, has a picture of a hand holding a lighter, and Says Freebird on it. I'll put it on my Craigmas List.

Wait...we don't exchange presents for Craigmas. Just Christmas. Never mind.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~(

There's a shirt I saw on 80's Tees (An On-line clothing shop) that's Yellow, has a picture of a hand holding a lighter, and Says Freebird on it. I'll put it on my Craigmas List.

*crosses paws for Mushroom_king*

*crosses paws for Mushroom_king*

There's a couple other shirts I wanna get, like The Sugarhill Gang and The Goonies and Revenge Of the nerds shirts and stuff.

o_o; I think Phyro's actions are wearing off on MK. 'cause thats how he likes to kill people.

or rather, Preferred method if such an action is necessary. -nod-

Ok, this is getting wierd.

K1, K2, TD and TRSE (K2 is Brianrietta, K1 is someone else by the same first name. since 2 is a cooler number, k2 is Brianrietta. and TD= The Denzel, TRSE, the Red Steckled Elbermung.) were all like, conspiring against me.

K1 had an 'i love nerds' shirt. and I'm a nerd. and K1 isnt so very wonderful.

TD had a black hoodie with The Cheat on it.

TRSE was boring.

and Brianrietta/K2 was wearing some kind of cowgirl outfit. with like, that arrogant texan hat that these people wear, stupid boots and denim all over.

Most conveniently, I was the only male person to show up today, (on that side of the building at least) so I had like ten lady-types that wouldnt lea'me alone. x_x

What is WRONG with these people?! (Or me, since nigh everyone I meet disagrees that im ugly. o_o; Maybe i dont look as bad as I thought. XD)

Brianrietta would often try to get my attention by whispering something to me, then nervously look around for something to tell me. It would often be passing something to her, like those donut things since we had those today. ( -gag- ) She did this about five times in the hour I was there.

I would ask whats going on here, but after I think about it, its kind of obvious. S'pecially with Brianrietta. I should get around to telling her something here pretty soon.

X( but I dont know how I can do that!

I dont know if you guys can suggest something or not, it would be appreciated, cuz try as I may, im not coming up with something.

K1, K2, TD and TRSE (K2 is Brianrietta, K1 is someone else by the same first name. since 2 is a cooler number, k2 is Brianrietta. and TD= The Denzel, TRSE, the Red Steckled Elbermung.) were all like, conspiring against me.

TRSE was boring.

and Brianrietta/K2 was wearing some kind of cowgirl outfit. with like, that arrogant texan hat that these people wear, stupid boots and denim all over.

Most conveniently, I was the only male person to show up today, (on that side of the building at least) so I had like ten lady-types that wouldnt lea'me alone. x_x

What is WRONG with these people?! (Or me, since nigh everyone I meet disagrees that im ugly. o_o; Maybe i dont look as bad as I thought. XD)

Brianrietta would often try to get my attention by whispering something to me, then nervously look around for something to tell me. It would often be passing something to her, like those donut things since we had those today. ( -gag- ) She did this about five times in the hour I was there.

I would ask whats going on here, but after I think about it, its kind of obvious. S'pecially with Brianrietta. I should get around to telling her something here pretty soon.

I dont know if you guys can suggest something or not, it would be appreciated, cuz try as I may, im not coming up with something.

I will have to think on this one as there are a couple of strategies. Sometimes if you give lots of attention to someone, they run the other way and then that strategy could also backfire and the one you were trying to get rid of actually adores the attention. Cheesemaster should be good at this one. Perhaps you could try the TBFOF strategy as all the girls have a much different opinion. Good luck on this one.

TRSE was boring.

WEell, what do you want her to know? That you like her? Well, the obvious answer, but possibly the most flawed, is getting someone else to ask her. Now, it gets the message without you having to tell it to her, and that makes it popular. However, some girls would think that you are a pansy if you do that. Also, the messanger could corrupt the message.

Another method is using the alpha key to write a note on a graphing calculator. If she really is a nerd, she will love that.

Also, if you could get her IM, you could ask her over that. It prolly wouldn't work though.

You could also do a regular note on a peice of paper, but i think that is too boring. ;)

before i continue, are you two actually friends right now?

TRSE was boring.

WEell, what do you want her to know? That you like her? Well, the obvious answer, but possibly the most flawed, is getting someone else to ask her. Now, it gets the message without you having to tell it to her, and that makes it popular. However, some girls would think that you are a pansy if you do that. Also, the messanger could corrupt the message.

Another method is using the alpha key to write a note on a graphing calculator. If she really is a nerd, she will love that.

Also, if you could get her IM, you could ask her over that. It prolly wouldn't work though.

You could also do a regular note on a peice of paper, but i think that is too boring. ;)

I think she's trying to develop a friendship, yeah. but we arent really in anything at all yet.

so, We're not really friends. not until like two days ago did I figure out her last name. XD (Which is even more ridiculous than her first name, its like some mix of french and german and... something else stupid-sounding.)

I cant remember if it was a dream or not, but I seem to remember her confirming to me that her IM name was... the one that I thought it was. that I shouldnt list here. 'cause that would be bad.

I dont think I have anyone around here I would trust with that information, having them ask for me. so that isnt much of an option.

Nor do I have much of an oppurtunity to use a graphing calculator. 'cause I dont see her at any school, I see her at church meetings. XD

TRSE was boring.

I think she's trying to develop a friendship, yeah. but we arent really in anything at all yet.

so, We're not really friends. not until like two days ago did I figure out her last name. XD (Which is even more ridiculous than her first name, its like some mix of french and german and... something else stupid-sounding.)

I cant remember if it was a dream or not, but I seem to remember her confirming to me that her IM name was... the one that I thought it was. that I shouldnt list here. 'cause that would be bad.

I dont think I have anyone around here I would trust with that information, having them ask for me. so that isnt much of an option.

Nor do I have much of an oppurtunity to use a graphing calculator. 'cause I dont see her at any school, I see her at church meetings. XD

well, get to be her friend first, she obviously want to do the same.

TRSE was boring.

O_O After skool, whenever I'm waiting for my stoopid brother/stoopid Grandma To pick me up, I have to deal with Turtle n' Jackrabbit and all these other weirdos.

There's a kitty on my lap. ^_^

Is it a fluffy kitty? :huh:

Yup. My brother's freind Waggoner recently adopted a stray, pregnant kitty, and it had three kittens, and we adopted one. It's my brother's birthday present, but It likes me more. Not much of a surprise, he's usually out goofing off with Woody woodpecker, Sunshine Boy, Waggoner, and Guitar hero.

Yup. My brother's freind Waggoner recently adopted a stray, pregnant kitty, and it had three kittens, and we adopted one. It's my brother's birthday present, but It likes me more. Not much of a surprise, he's usually out goofing off with Woody woodpecker, Sunshine Boy, Waggoner, and Guitar hero.

Hopefully you will have him neutered.

:( Actually, my stupid brother doesn't wanna pay the extra forty dollars to get him neutered. And he really needs to-the other three cats in my house are female.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

:( Actually, my stupid brother doesn't wanna pay the extra forty dollars to get him neutered. And he really needs to-the other three cats in my house are female.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

If your mother does not want to have one million kitties, then she will probably make him do this. It is the only responsible thing to do. If you look in the phone book and call some veterinarians, they will be able to tell you of a low cost spay/neuter place.

TRSE was boring.

O_O After skool, whenever I'm waiting for my stoopid brother/stoopid Grandma To pick me up, I have to deal with Turtle n' Jackrabbit and all these other weirdos.

=o Omgkitty. -glompluffs teh kitty-

So, Okay. Doods.

I came up with an idea that I have NO idea if its wise or not. XD

On that while back with some kind of desert making thing I talked about for a second (which was hilarious, by the way. elaboration later.) One of the other guys was talking with The Denzel and Brianrietta. No idea what they were saying.

The guys new name is Keyboard-face. ... yes. yes it is. (Im coming up with ridiculous names for these people. XD)

Anyway, KEyboard-face was talking with The Denzel and Brianrietta about something sneaky. 'cause The Denzel's body language kind of said that she'd rather be doing something else, and Brianrietta looked kind of bored with whatever was being said.

Whatever.

Iiiiiii was stealthily thinking about yelling over to Keyboard-face, and sayin ' 'Ey! Ey yeh KEyboard-face! Yeh, Im talking to you! Quit flirtin with them, Thats my job!'

but I started questioning the wisdom of it despite how hilarious I think it would have been.

I may or may not do that later, should the oppurtunity come again.

so, Is that stupid, or might get something going?

So, Okay. Doods.

On that while back with some kind of desert making thing I talked about for a second (which was hilarious, by the way. elaboration later.) One of the other guys was talking with The Denzel and Brianrietta. No idea what they were saying.

The guys new name is Keyboard-face. ... yes. yes it is. (Im coming up with ridiculous names for these people. XD)

Anyway, KEyboard-face was talking with The Denzel and Brianrietta about something sneaky. 'cause The Denzel's body language kind of said that she'd rather be doing something else, and Brianrietta looked kind of bored with whatever was being said.

Whatever.

Iiiiiii was stealthily thinking about yelling over to Keyboard-face, and sayin ' 'Ey! Ey yeh KEyboard-face! Yeh, Im talking to you! Quit flirtin with them, Thats my job!'

but I started questioning the wisdom of it despite how hilarious I think it would have been.

I think you might just be on to something that would work great!!! :lol:

*waits for Cheesie or someone else with a better opinion, after all I am a hamster*

So, Okay. Doods.

Whatever.

*waits for Cheesie or someone else with a better opinion, after all I am a hamster*

So, apparently I am the relationship expert here, despite never having had a girlfriend myself?

Anyways, that sounds like a good idea. It lets Brianrietta know that you are noticing her. However, this might also work towards the Denzel thinking you are for her. So, if I were you, I would say "Ey! Ey yeh KEyboard-face! Yeh, Im talking to you! Quit flirtin with Brianrietta, Thats my job!'

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~

Horatio, you didn't turn off the smilies, so my ^.^ Smiley turned up wrong. You have failed Horribly. :lol:

...Yeah, I'm having my own problems again.

1. I seem to be liking my boyfriend less.

2. That seems to happen to me a lot, seeing as it happened with my last "relationship", look how that turned out.(you know, me dumping again?)

3. I don't want to dump my boyfriend, but keep lookin' at muh problems.

4. It bugs the heck out of me that I'm so much smarter than him.

5. It bugs the heck out of me that he keeps asking me what's wrong when I'm just spacing out(okay, so at times I am thinking about what IS in fact wrong here) and he's totally reading my emotions wrong.

6. If I did dump him again, I would end up missing the whole being in a relationship thing and mistake that for liking him.

7. I've caught myself way too many times flirting with other guys.

8. I've caught myself way too many times thinking about other guys.

9. I've caught myself way too many times actually liking another guy.

10. My friends are sure to not understand if I told them I didn't like him anymore.

11. I am an idiot when it comes to "love", just like everyone else. Just because I have a more than just decent IQ doesn't mean I understand the secrets of the universe.

12. I feel terrible when I think of all of this because for some reason I feel obligated to keep up an act to keep people from hating me or thinking I make the same mistakes and then I also am trying to just go on and pretending so everyone else is happy.

So, Okay. Doods.

Whatever.

So, apparently I am the relationship expert here, despite never having had a girlfriend myself?

Anyways, that sounds like a good idea. It lets Brianrietta know that you are noticing her. However, this might also work towards the Denzel thinking you are for her. So, if I were you, I would say "Ey! Ey yeh KEyboard-face! Yeh, Im talking to you! Quit flirtin with Brianrietta, Thats my job!'

Yeah, but I... end up flirting with The Denzel without really realizing it until afterward. >_>; So I guess that goes both ways.

but The Denzel is still stoopid. I hate liking stoopid peaple's.

Brianrietta is less stoopid. like, not at all. 'cuz I have yet to find something wrong with her.

Whatever. I'll see about doing that.

So, Okay. Doods.

Whatever.

Yeah, but I... end up flirting with The Denzel without really realizing it until afterward. >_>; So I guess that goes both ways.

Brianrietta is less stoopid. like, not at all. 'cuz I have yet to find something wrong with her.

D= Most of Trent's freinds are stoopid. Except for maybe Woody And Sunshine Boy.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

So, Okay. Doods.

Whatever.

See ... I don't get the whole 'flirting' term. My paranoid mother thinks everything is flirting. But, honestly, you can be nice to the opposite sex and joke with them, without it being considered flirting. Like ... the other day a guy offered me ten dollars for the coat I got at the Salvation Army. Not flirting. He just wanted my coat. I guess I've just hung around guys too much often to know the different between friends and flirting.

It took me awhile to realize that Brianrietta isn't her real name. :/ That's an 'wesome name, though.

So, Okay. Doods.

Whatever.

See ... I don't get the whole 'flirting' term. My paranoid mother thinks everything is flirting. But, honestly, you can be nice to the opposite sex and joke with them, without it being considered flirting. Like ... the other day a guy offered me ten dollars for the coat I got at the Salvation Army. Not flirting. He just wanted my coat. I guess I've just hung around guys too much often to know the different between friends and flirting.

It took me awhile to realize that Brianrietta isn't her real name. :/ That's an 'wesome name, though.

XD wow. Brianrietta is a stupid and terrible name. Im just using psuedo-character names from Homestar to cover the real names of my friends. Partly for hilarity. 'Brian' emailed SB once, and said that he loved him. SB freaked out and said that unless Brian was short for something like Brianrietta, or brian-sue, then its not going to work out.

Is there anything wrong with being in love with your ex who happens to have a girlfriend?

We had so much fun Friday night. It made me realise that I want him back really badly. We were play fighting and it was kinda odd since I had so many opportunities to kiss him and I really wanted to but I knew I couldn't (Well, I could have but I want to respect his girlfriend).

Hes such a sweetie. If only he hadn't met this other girl :(

♥ Lee