Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

Okay, so here's the deal. I definitely don't have feelings for him, he's going to be at go-karting camp for the next week or something. My flirtyness is way out of control in all obviousness. I happen to be sitting next to super cute guys in band(being a trumpet player and all). Umm, boyfriend=totally jealous. I'm pretty much marching band buddies with a REALLY cute guy who I've known since last year(8th grade) from being in the same section as him, but we didn't talk much then. But now since I have been sitting next to him for the past two days, we've become buddies. Yeah, and I can't contain my flirtyness since it just sorta happens, which is in fact inconvenient when there's a cute guy so close by. So flirting with various guys IS in fact, a BAD thing to be doing when you have a boyfriend already. My boyfriend isn't exactly the easiest guy to find things to flirt about so no, I can't take my flirtyness out on him. Basically, main problems=flirting/lack of feelings.

>.

You could try spending more time with him (unless you already spend quite a bit of time together). Its a good idea not to treat him too much like a friend, dont get me wrong, you can have fun and stuff but maybe a little more affection is needed? And by affection I don't mean making out for half an hour. XD What you should do is maybe cuddle him a bit more, cuddling is fun and it tells him you feel secure with him. Think about the things you love about him, the things that make you smile. This may help a bit with lack of feelings. For the flirting part... well... theres not much I can do about that :P

♥ Lee

I've tried basically the stuff you've said already. What I also tried was dumping him today but I chickened out. Again. And he just said I love you over messenger. Again. And I just replied I love you too over messenger. Again. Which is a half lie, I suppose since I love him as a friend. *feels very violent at the moment*

Oh, thats sad. So you would rather have him as a friend? Because if this is how you feel I think you should tell him, no doubt he will be sad but you really shouldn't keep it to yourself.

♥ Lee

Yeah, I guess. Since I dumped the last guy, causing him to totally hate me(and be a drama queen), it's been sort of hard to do anything without rethinking and reconsidering. My confidence has just been thrown off completely.

I understand how that must feel. I am lying to a boy because he wants me, I told him I had a boyfriend but I really don't. I know I shouldn't lie but I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him to leave me alone because we've been friends since were little. He just asked me if I was ready to cheat on my "boyfriend". I know it was just jokingly but I hate it when he says things like that.

♥ Lee

Remember this saying... "In every jest, there is an ounce of truth."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so here's the deal. I definitely don't have feelings for him, he's going to be at go-karting camp for the next week or something. My flirtyness is way out of control in all obviousness. I happen to be sitting next to super cute guys in band(being a trumpet player and all). Umm, boyfriend=totally jealous. I'm pretty much marching band buddies with a REALLY cute guy who I've known since last year(8th grade) from being in the same section as him, but we didn't talk much then. But now since I have been sitting next to him for the past two days, we've become buddies. Yeah, and I can't contain my flirtyness since it just sorta happens, which is in fact inconvenient when there's a cute guy so close by. So flirting with various guys IS in fact, a BAD thing to be doing when you have a boyfriend already. My boyfriend isn't exactly the easiest guy to find things to flirt about so no, I can't take my flirtyness out on him. Basically, main problems=flirting/lack of feelings.

>.<

You could try spending more time with him (unless you already spend quite a bit of time together). Its a good idea not to treat him too much like a friend, dont get me wrong, you can have fun and stuff but maybe a little more affection is needed? And by affection I don't mean making out for half an hour. XD What you should do is maybe cuddle him a bit more, cuddling is fun and it tells him you feel secure with him. Think about the things you love about him, the things that make you smile. This may help a bit with lack of feelings. For the flirting part... well... theres not much I can do about that :P

♥ Lee

I've tried basically the stuff you've said already. What I also tried was dumping him today but I chickened out. Again. And he just said I love you over messenger. Again. And I just replied I love you too over messenger. Again. Which is a half lie, I suppose since I love him as a friend. *feels very violent at the moment*

Oh, thats sad. So you would rather have him as a friend? Because if this is how you feel I think you should tell him, no doubt he will be sad but you really shouldn't keep it to yourself.

♥ Lee

Yeah, I guess. Since I dumped the last guy, causing him to totally hate me(and be a drama queen), it's been sort of hard to do anything without rethinking and reconsidering. My confidence has just been thrown off completely.

I understand how that must feel. I am lying to a boy because he wants me, I told him I had a boyfriend but I really don't. I know I shouldn't lie but I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him to leave me alone because we've been friends since were little. He just asked me if I was ready to cheat on my "boyfriend". I know it was just jokingly but I hate it when he says things like that.

♥ Lee

My self esteem is really low at the moment.

Maybe I should let this boy use me, no body else wants me.

♥ Lee

>.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

NO!! NO!! NO!!

NEVER !!!!!

If you think your self-esteem is low, let him use you and your self-esteem will be even lower then you could ever imagine. Please do not do this.

>.<

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Awe. Lee, don't do that. This boy obviously doesn't deserve you if he just wants to use you. Trust me. You'll find that perfect someone one day. And how will you break it to them that you didn't save yourself for this perfect guy? Just wait Lee. You'll find him. (:

>.<

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Nuuuuuuuuuuu! *tackles Lee* You can't! You don't deserve to be used! I forbid it! >(

>.<

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

NO!! NO!! NO!!

NEVER !!!!!

If you think your self-esteem is low, let him use you and your self-esteem will be even lower then you could ever imagine. Please do not do this.

>.<

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Awe. Lee, don't do that. This boy obviously doesn't deserve you if he just wants to use you. Trust me. You'll find that perfect someone one day. And how will you break it to them that you didn't save yourself for this perfect guy? Just wait Lee. You'll find him. (:

>.<

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Nuuuuuuuuuuu! *tackles Lee* You can't! You don't deserve to be used! I forbid it! >(

You're all right. Thats why I love you guys to death. Don't worry, my little bouts of depression subside after I vent my feelings for an hour or two. I'm fine now, I've come to my senses. It happens a lot, I think I may have a slight mental disorder since this is not considered normal. When I become sad I think everyone hates me, I am not loved by anyone, nobody cares etc. But after some crying and venting I go and talk to someone about how I feel and that makes me feel heaps better.

The thing is, when I'm sad I tend to do very irrational things.

♥ Lee

You're all right. Thats why I love you guys to death. Don't worry, my little bouts of depression subside after I vent my feelings for an hour or two. I'm fine now, I've come to my senses. It happens a lot, I think I may have a slight mental disorder since this is not considered normal. When I become sad I think everyone hates me, I am not loved by anyone, nobody cares etc. But after some crying and venting I go and talk to someone about how I feel and that makes me feel heaps better.

♥ Lee

Nobody hates teh Lee. We all love her and care about her. <5

♥ Lee

Nobody hates teh Lee. We all love her and care about her.

- Kat - is 1 million percent correct!!!!!!

*gives Lee the biggest hammie bear huggle ever, then gives her a purple pair of shoes to go with the glow stick* :lol:

♥ Lee

*gives Lee the biggest hammie bear huggle ever, then gives her a purple pair of shoes to go with the glow stick* :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Hugs Lee*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*Hugs Lee*

Awww. So much love!!! You guys are great. Thanks for the shoes and glowstick, Horatio :lol:

*hugs everyone*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*Hugs Lee*

*hammie huggles Lee* :D:D:D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*Hugs Lee*

Awww. So much love!!! You guys are great. Thanks for the shoes and glowstick, Horatio :lol:

*hugs everyone*

♥ Lee

I hope you like purple. :D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*Hugs Lee*

*hugs everyone*

♥ Lee

I hope you like purple. :D

that is my friend's favorite color.

Well, after procrastinating for a very long time, I finally dumped him. According to a friend, he took it well, and today at band camp it's going to be one heck(haha I almost broke a rule but I caught myself) of an awkward lunch.

Okay, so apparently he's not mad at all. And he actually still thinks I'm super nice. I'm so happy. ^.^

You need to consider a book, How To Dump A Guy And Still Remain Friends, by Mega Wolf.

Haha, yeah, seriously. But a lot of it depends on whether the guy is willing to be friends. :o

Thanks for the hug Honey ^_^

Yes Horatio, I do like purple, along with red green and black :D

*showers you all with love and glitter and sparkly things*

♥ Lee

*dances in said love and glitter and sparkly things*

Okay, so apparently he's not mad at all. And he actually still thinks I'm super nice. I'm so happy. ^.^

Well done, MW! Yeah, it really does depend on what they guy thinks. If he still wants to be friends thats cool. Unfortunately some guys are jerks about break-ups. So how exactly did you break up with him? :P

♥ Lee

-insert generic frustration noise here-

Guys are such idiots.

Like most other guys, we all end up having some 'unofficial' relationship with someone, its unofficial due to one or both people are too shy to admit anything. (I figure since you peoples havent a clue even what city im in, the aforementioned lady-type probably wont know about none of this. xD) And due to the guy is... a guy, and a natural characteristic in them is to hide emotions and feelings inside, until it ends up breaking them in one way or another. (But the feelings and everything kept inside isnt usually hid very well.) Its usually to maintain reputation. Like in my case. >_o;

And lack of experience usually keeps the guys from wanting to do anything about this or the relationship, as they desperately dont want to mess it up in any way.

The aforementioned lady-type is a computer nerd much like I am, which, beleive it or not, makes the first person i've physically met in my age group who has any nerdular... anything. Its hilarious. Shes an odd-looking red-hairded nerd.

Bah im done with that mess. I'll take the typical masculine way out of this awkward situation and change the subject to something manly.

Has any of you seen that footbal score with that one group that plays a game? I havent. I dont much give a care who won half-way across the country in a football game. Waste of time.

Guys are such idiots.

Like most other guys, we all end up having some 'unofficial' relationship with someone, its unofficial due to one or both people are too shy to admit anything. (I figure since you peoples havent a clue even what city im in, the aforementioned lady-type probably wont know about none of this. xD) And due to the guy is... a guy, and a natural characteristic in them is to hide emotions and feelings inside, until it ends up breaking them in one way or another. (But the feelings and everything kept inside isnt usually hid very well.) Its usually to maintain reputation. Like in my case. >_o;

And lack of experience usually keeps the guys from wanting to do anything about this or the relationship, as they desperately dont want to mess it up in any way.

The aforementioned lady-type is a computer nerd much like I am, which, beleive it or not, makes the first person i've physically met in my age group who has any nerdular... anything. Its hilarious. Shes an odd-looking red-hairded nerd.

Bah im done with that mess. I'll take the typical masculine way out of this awkward situation and change the subject to something manly.

Has any of you seen that footbal score with that one group that plays a game? I havent. I dont much give a care who won half-way across the country in a football game. Waste of time.

*fwaps Arkcher* Teeeeeeeeeeeeeell heeeeeeeeeeeer. o_o She'll never know if you don't.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS DON'T WORK!

Sorry, I just thought I needed to remind myself because theres this really nice guy who likes me but he lives on the other side of the city. Yeah, its not that far but its far enough to be a problem when it comes to seeing each other. But hes so nice. I think I'll just leave it for now... it'll probablly do me good to not think about guys til exams are over!

♥ Lee

Sorry, I just thought I needed to remind myself because theres this really nice guy who likes me but he lives on the other side of the city. Yeah, its not that far but its far enough to be a problem when it comes to seeing each other. But hes so nice. I think I'll just leave it for now... it'll probablly do me good to not think about guys til exams are over!

♥ Lee

I agree with your decision to focus on your studies until after exams!

:lol: LOL :lol:

*gets three pairs of fancy colorful shoes and extra glow sticks as a reward for focusing*

Guys are such idiots.

yeah! that team that did that thing that was that way! but you should this red-hairded nerd how you feel. but didn't you say something earlier about how you were waiting to 21 for some reason or another?

Guys are such idiots.

yeah! that team that did that thing that was that way! but you should this red-hairded nerd how you feel. but didn't you say something earlier about how you were waiting to 21 for some reason or another?

Oh snap. o_o I forgot about that part. He said something about it having to do with his religion...

In THAT case, Arkcher you should...uh...I dunno. ._. Good luck, man. *pats him on the back and wanders off*

Guys are such idiots.

Yeah. Thats why i havent done anything yet. ;D

Guys are such idiots.

Oh snap. o_o I forgot about that part. He said something about it having to do with his religion...

In THAT case, Arkcher you should...uh...I dunno. ._. Good luck, man. *pats him on the back and wanders off*

>.> See previous post.

Guys are such idiots.

>.> See previous post.

Yeah, I noticed that. x_x

♥ Lee

*gets three pairs of fancy colorful shoes and extra glow sticks as a reward for focusing*

Yay! Rewards!

Today this african girl (whom I don't really know but see around sometimes) came up to me and told me she liked my clothes, I was thinking "Okay, how does she know what I wear outside of school?" when she said "I saw Lorina's photos!". Lorina is my beautiful friend who decided she wanted me and my friend Michael to star in her Media photos because she liked how we appreciated music and both play guitar. Anyways, I'm glad someone likes what I wear! My dads always complaining. :lol:

Yes... off topic and kinda random too but it just popped into my head.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

Today this african girl (whom I don't really know but see around sometimes) came up to me and told me she liked my clothes, I was thinking "Okay, how does she know what I wear outside of school?" when she said "I saw Lorina's photos!". Lorina is my beautiful friend who decided she wanted me and my friend Michael to star in her Media photos because she liked how we appreciated music and both play guitar. Anyways, I'm glad someone likes what I wear! My dads always complaining. :lol:

♥ Lee

Does you school have uniforms, or something? o.o

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

♥ Lee

Yeah, most schools in Aus-land have uniforms. I kinda like the idea cause that way people don't get picked on for what they wear, everyone's in uniform, you don't have to choose an outfit for the day cause its already picked out for you.

Going to a party now, got my new Dangerfield army print shirt on and my DIY ripped jeans - I think I look snazzy.

*dances away*

♥ Lee

Guys are such idiots.

Yeah, man. The lady-type is just as much LDS as I am, so that would probably ease up tension there.

BUT, Since you are all quitters (Yeah, man. just leave me here why dont'choo. xD) i'll just use my own judgement on this issue.

What im guessing would happen, is from whenever until in 16 or so, we'd be the common pair of shy kids who everyone else either thinks is really stupid or ridiculously cute together, in the handy little way of not necessarily doing anything with each other except sit with each other and all.

Or I can just be a dumb guy and keep feelings inside for years and years. ;D

Ah whatever. I dont even know whats going to happen. I'll... just.... sit here.... aaaaaand... -preeeow.-

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

♥ Lee

Yeah, most schools in Aus-land have uniforms. I kinda like the idea cause that way people don't get picked on for what they wear, everyone's in uniform, you don't have to choose an outfit for the day cause its already picked out for you.

Going to a party now, got my new Dangerfield army print shirt on and my DIY ripped jeans - I think I look snazzy.

*dances away*

♥ Lee

Uniforms would bother me...

I just found out the girl i like really likes this guy. however, since I am her friend, i am going to wish them the best if they get together, and helping them get together. I am to kind for my own good. ;.;

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

♥ Lee

*dances away*

♥ Lee

Yeah. But it makes free dress days more fun. ^_^

I don't really have a problem with the uniforms, I've grown up with them and I'm used to them so it doesn't bother me at all.

Last night's party was good :)

♥ Lee

I just found out the girl i like really likes this guy. however, since I am her friend, i am going to wish them the best if they get together, and helping them get together. I am to kind for my own good. ;.;

The goodness you do to others will be returned to you a million times over!

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

♥ Lee

*dances away*

♥ Lee

I don't really have a problem with the uniforms, I've grown up with them and I'm used to them so it doesn't bother me at all.

♥ Lee

Uniforms can make special stuff all the more speshal.

I love having good friends on the student leadership team... I give them uniform suggestions. So far about half of them have been implemented >:D Now you don't have to wear ties if the temperature is at a certain level! Even if it's winter!

Oh, and Pinch + Punch for first day of the month! Whoot!

I hate spring >.< But only because I get hayfever sooooo terribly. Otherwise I <3 spring. I feel so springy in spring... No pun intended. And if I intended a pun, I'd never have it so bad as that. That was one of the worst puns I've ever seen, try to come up with a worse pun then that.

How wonderful. I finally meat a decent girl, and we both like each other, but she lives 40 minutes away.

It's always something. How did you meet her? How often can you see her?

A girl in my school is friend's with her, and I first started talking to her, maybe 6th grade. Then this year we started talking on myspace. Then within the past few weeks we have been talking everyday, and Caity, the girl in my school, tells me that she likes me, but wouldn't want to date when we're so far away. And I'm going to see her again Thursday, but I doubt we'll see each other more than once a month.

♥ Lee

Yay! Rewards!

♥ Lee

*dances away*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I loved uniforms cause no one judged because of your clothes but my new school doesn't have them!

eeeeeeeeeek...I like this one guy SO much, and he likes me too. But I am too shy to do anything and he is kinda shy too. But gawh it's going to kill me this weekend becuase...idk! And then these two guys i liked last year like me now when i don't anymore so yeaha...this school year will be fun! :D

How wonderful. I finally meat a decent girl, and we both like each other, but she lives 40 minutes away.

It's always something. How did you meet her? How often can you see her?

A girl in my school is friend's with her, and I first started talking to her, maybe 6th grade. Then this year we started talking on myspace. Then within the past few weeks we have been talking everyday, and Caity, the girl in my school, tells me that she likes me, but wouldn't want to date when we're so far away. And I'm going to see her again Thursday, but I doubt we'll see each other more than once a month.

Distances can be such a hastle, bro.

Well done, MW! Yeah, it really does depend on what they guy thinks. If he still wants to be friends thats cool. Unfortunately some guys are jerks about break-ups. So how exactly did you break up with him? :P

♥ Lee

I was talking to him on the internet and basically said that I thought we should just be friends. XD

...I chose the internet because I laugh when nervous, and I told him that. Oh, last time I dumped a guy in person, I DID laugh.

Oh, one more thing. I just found out recently that my first boyfriend(8th grade extreme drama) was even worse of a person than I thought he was. You know, the guy I dumped twice. The one I was feeling TOTALLY guilty about. Well, as it turns out, this year his other ex-girlfriend and I have become closer friends. We talk about how much we hate him a LOT. Okay, so when the guy asked me out, he was still going out with her! He told me he wasn't really going out with her and she just thought they were, and that's why he had to "dump" her a few days(or maybe it was a week?) later. But she said that he said to her directly, "Do you want to go out with me?". Uuuugggh.

Oh, and whenever I see him at school and he looks in my direction, he goes all dramatic. He'll look towards me, get this really hurt look on his face, and if there's a wall he'll lean on it and look at the ground. He's also trying to look skater. According to another friend, he recently got braces(and trust me, he is not one of those people who would look okay with braces). I wouldn't know, he's never showing his teeth when I actually pass by him.

Oh, one more thing. I just found out recently that my first boyfriend(8th grade extreme drama) was even worse of a person than I thought he was. You know, the guy I dumped twice. The one I was feeling TOTALLY guilty about. Well, as it turns out, this year his other ex-girlfriend and I have become closer friends. We talk about how much we hate him a LOT. Okay, so when the guy asked me out, he was still going out with her! He told me he wasn't really going out with her and she just thought they were, and that's why he had to "dump" her a few days(or maybe it was a week?) later. But she said that he said to her directly, "Do you want to go out with me?". Uuuugggh.

Oh, and whenever I see him at school and he looks in my direction, he goes all dramatic. He'll look towards me, get this really hurt look on his face, and if there's a wall he'll lean on it and look at the ground. He's also trying to look skater. According to another friend, he recently got braces(and trust me, he is not one of those people who would look okay with braces). I wouldn't know, he's never showing his teeth when I actually pass by him.

You wouldn't be mad if I laughed really hard at that, right?

I'm glad you asked that question.

You can go ahead and laugh. I don't care if it's at me or with me. :lol:

I wanted to laugh with you. This guy sounds like he needs to consider a career in theatre.

It's with you. *proceeds to do so*

LOL. Trent won't quit staring at me after school.

Today I found more stuff that makes me think he likes me: Me and my freinds, we were playing around and punching each other on the arm and lightly smacking each others heads, and Trent kept laughing at me, but when Jackrabbit play-smacked me, Trent came over and kept asking if I was okay and why he was hitting me, and I told him we were just playing around, and he said he was releived and stuff.

I dunno, but he's been doing a lot of stuff lately that guys do when they like me.

Yaaaay! Yeah, he's a drama queen. XD

Today I found more stuff that makes me think he likes me: Me and my freinds, we were playing around and punching each other on the arm and lightly smacking each others heads, and Trent kept laughing at me, but when Jackrabbit play-smacked me, Trent came over and kept asking if I was okay and why he was hitting me, and I told him we were just playing around, and he said he was releived and stuff.

I dunno, but he's been doing a lot of stuff lately that guys do when they like me.

heh.

One reason I think that the previously posted about red-hairded nerd likes me, is that not too long ago (eh, a few months) for reasons I dont feel like recalling to list, I was at a not-so-very-formal dance (You know, everyone is casual and break dances sometimes) and since there wasnt anybody to dance with during a pretty cool song, and sitting down or standing at the wall would be boring, I asked... lets see if i can spell this right, K... kaytline? I dunno, its pronounced the usual Caitlin kind of name. but Kate, i'll call her, got to tell me ALL about some computer nerding things she was doing, editting programs and hacking people on IMs, and all that mess. When the song was over, she excitedly led me off to the side of the room (oh boy.) and we talked for a short minute or two about software comparisons, She then pointed out that one of her friends was over there behind me, and went off that way giggling like an idiot. Maybe two seconds later, I turned around and saw her standing two feet away, staring at me with a very vacant look in her eyes, and that wierd little intoxicated feminine sigh.

I think its hilarious.

And hope im not acting like an idiot back at her. XD

Thanks for saying that. :lol:

heh.

One reason I think that the previously posted about red-hairded nerd likes me, is that not too long ago (eh, a few months) for reasons I dont feel like recalling to list, I was at a not-so-very-formal dance (You know, everyone is casual and break dances sometimes) and since there wasnt anybody to dance with during a pretty cool song, and sitting down or standing at the wall would be boring, I asked... lets see if i can spell this right, K... kaytline? I dunno, its pronounced the usual Caitlin kind of name. but Kate, i'll call her, got to tell me ALL about some computer nerding things she was doing, editting programs and hacking people on IMs, and all that mess. When the song was over, she excitedly led me off to the side of the room (oh boy.) and we talked for a short minute or two about software comparisons, She then pointed out that one of her friends was over there behind me, and went off that way giggling like an idiot. Maybe two seconds later, I turned around and saw her standing two feet away, staring at me with a very vacant look in her eyes, and that wierd little intoxicated feminine sigh.

I think its hilarious.

No, you are not acting like an idiot back at her. :lol:

Thanks for saying that. :lol:

heh.

I think its hilarious.

No, you are not acting like an idiot back at her. :lol:

XD Awwww. SHE LYKES J00! XD

But seriously. :D It was cute! It made me "awwww" and then my dad looked at me funny.

heh.

I think its hilarious.

That is pretty funny. Sometimes I get that vacant look, and I hate that. :blink:

This reminds me, my friend was staring blankly into the distance thinking about some guy, "Hmm... I bet he's gonna come in this direction." Instead, some other guy she knows(who thinks she likes him) walked by in that direction as she was staring blankly and not paying attention to anything.

So, Okay. Doods.

K..Kaaayyytlyn? Bah, I dont even care how to spell that blasted name. The red-hairded nerd flirt previously mentioned (which shall from henceforth be mentioned as Brianrietta. All in favor...?) More often than not I end up glancing around the room as I tend to do, and see Brianrietta with that familiar vacant stare. If I make eye contact, its pretty hilarious, she freaks out, turns red and magically has SOMEthing else to do.

The interaction died down until a few days ago, when I walked up behind her while she was talking to some of her friends, i waved my arms around and yelled 'EGG' real' loud. She freaked out, commented that I was very random, and giggilily (is that a word?) pranced off somewhere else.

I think its funny more than anything else.

So, Okay. Doods.

K..Kaaayyytlyn? Bah, I dont even care how to spell that blasted name. The red-hairded nerd flirt previously mentioned (which shall from henceforth be mentioned as Brianrietta. All in favor...?) More often than not I end up glancing around the room as I tend to do, and see Brianrietta with that familiar vacant stare. If I make eye contact, its pretty hilarious, she freaks out, turns red and magically has SOMEthing else to do.

The interaction died down until a few days ago, when I walked up behind her while she was talking to some of her friends, i waved my arms around and yelled 'EGG' real' loud. She freaked out, commented that I was very random, and giggilily (is that a word?) pranced off somewhere else.

And I think she is attracted to you! :D

So, Okay. Doods.

EGG! XD

I'm gonna do that sometime to see how people react.

So, Okay. Doods.

And I think she is attracted to you! :D

... Yeah, I think so too. Its hilarious cuz she's ridiculously transparent about it and is somewhat trying to hide it.

but I'm thinking that at this moment, shes talking to her friends at school about stupid things i've done, just as I am here. only. i dont think i did something stupid yet.

So, Okay. Doods.

XD Eggs...

Trent won't quit staring at me. I catch him, I'm like, '"Trent, quit looking at me in that tone of voice." and he just blushes and doesn't say anything.

Trent won't quit staring at me. I catch him, I'm like, '"Trent, quit looking at me in that tone of voice." and he just blushes and doesn't say anything.

I'm sorry, but I found that hilarious that you just said looking in that tone of voice. :lol:

:ninja:

j00 just got ninja-ed.

:ninja:

Try realising your in love with your best male friend. He's 'just a friend' and so off limits! He's the one that makes happiness leak out of my ears.

And theres this other guy who seriously likes me. A LOT. The last time I was talking to him he said "Babe, you're so gorgeous, thats one of the main reasons why I love you so much" I didn't know what to say!

♥ Lee

Try realising your in love with your best male friend. He's 'just a friend' and so off limits! He's the one that makes happiness leak out of my ears.

And theres this other guy who seriously likes me. A LOT. The last time I was talking to him he said "Babe, you're so gorgeous, thats one of the main reasons why I love you so much" I didn't know what to say!

♥ Lee

*keeps a watchful eye on any guy who calls all girls "Babe"*

That is cute Arkcher. XDDDDDDDD. Kinda stinks that you gotta wait till you are 21 though.

I dont, but I definitely should wait till at least 16. (Primarily for the purpose of looking at how people in relationships end up, depending on what age they start at. Something ridiculous like starting at twelve years old, about 80% of them got engaged in some intimate relationship too early. It reduces as they start older, once it gets to 16 it ends up being some odd 15%. Im just going it safe.)

I dont want to take any relationship seriously till im about 21. Theres nothing wrong with two people being all flirty and cute together for a while. XD

That is cute Arkcher. XDDDDDDDD. Kinda stinks that you gotta wait till you are 21 though.

I dont, but I definitely should wait till at least 16. (Primarily for the purpose of looking at how people in relationships end up, depending on what age they start at. Something ridiculous like starting at twelve years old, about 80% of them got engaged in some intimate relationship too early. It reduces as they start older, once it gets to 16 it ends up being some odd 15%. Im just going it safe.)

I dont want to take any relationship seriously till im about 21. Theres nothing wrong with two people being all flirty and cute together for a while. XD

21 is a great age to wait for a serious relationship. You have lots of time to explore who you are and what you want to do before becoming serious.

21 is a great age to wait for a serious relationship. You have lots of time to explore who you are and what you want to do before becoming serious.

Exactly.

After about 16, you have learned to control yourself more, and at that point, you explore the whole mess and... eh, Think of it as you date for practising at 16-18 or so. By the time you're 21, at longest, you'll know how to handle a relationship and all.

Exactly.

After about 16, you have learned to control yourself more, and at that point, you explore the whole mess and... eh, Think of it as you date for practising at 16-18 or so. By the time you're 21, at longest, you'll know how to handle a relationship and all.

Some people do not grow up until they are in their mid-20's! :lol:

Exactly.

Again with the Stoopid Peaple's. xD

Exactly.

Speaking of Stoopid Peaples... shouldn't you be studying?????

:P:rolleyes::P

Exactly.

Homeschooled, remember? I havent started school today yet. (One time I started at 10PM. it was pretty hilarious.)

Exactly.

Homeschooled, remember? I havent started school today yet. (One time I started at 10PM. it was pretty hilarious.)

I remembered homeschooled, but I thought you started early. I just didn't want the 'teacher' getting on and making a post for me not to distract her pupil. :lol:

Exactly.

I remembered homeschooled, but I thought you started early. I just didn't want the 'teacher' getting on and making a post for me not to distract her pupil. :lol:

Eh, I have a not-homeschool-related class dealie that starts at 6AM, so im all sortsa gettin up at 5, but after that, I start homeschooling whenever.

In this case, it'll start...

.... sometime.

Oh yeah,

Back on topic... XD

I'm planning to go and work out some time, since im homeschooled and can do that while everyone else is off doing whatever, and do that whole beefing out thing. And then see what Brianrietta does. I think it'll be funny. XD

(And maybe do something about this stupid case of acne i've got. Its pretty annoying, too.)

Oh yeah,

Back on topic... XD

I'm planning to go and work out some time, since im homeschooled and can do that while everyone else is off doing whatever, and do that whole beefing out thing. And then see what Brianrietta does. I think it'll be funny. XD

(And maybe do something about this stupid case of acne i've got. Its pretty annoying, too.)

*waits for the next chapter of: Brianrietta* :lol:

Oh yeah,

Back on topic... XD

*waits for the next chapter of: Brianrietta* :lol:

That part probably wont come for a while, so now we can all give sage advice to other doods and their relationship ish-shoes.

But seeing the Brianrietta person every day or so has been pretty hilarious. I sit across from her at the table, and more often than not shes either very quietly saying something to her friends next to her, or staring at me. XD

...or staring at me. XD

Aaaahhh, true love!

Aaaahhh, True love! Get it off'a meee! :lol:

ROFOCLH

You could take this action, but beware, it might backfire!

Stare back!

She will either panic and decide she doesn't like you anymore OR she will think true love has struck and is even more in love with you!!! :lol:

Good luck! LOL

...or staring at me. XD

Aaaahhh, true love!

*Stops staring at Trent and glances at Arkcher*

Gee, why does he have that True Love all over him?

*Continues to stare at Trent, who is also staring at me*

*Glances bac at arkcher*

I should help him, but I won't.

...or staring at me. XD

Aaaahhh, true love!

*Glances bac at arkcher*

Tsh, Some friend YOU are, MK. XD -grabs a handful of true love and throws it at MK-

...or staring at me. XD

Aaaahhh, true love!

*Glances bac at arkcher*

Tsh, Some friend YOU are, MK. XD -grabs a handful of true love and throws it at MK-

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

That's the way I treat my freinds, pal.

-Wallows in The true love and wonders...Is this Trent's?-

*Trent is Staring at me.*

QUIT LOOKING AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE! >:o

*Trent is Blushing now.*

Alright, this isn't exactly my relationship, but it involves one and me and it's a problem.

So this guy likes my friend and had his sister ask her out for him. My friend said no, but his sister told him maybe so he wouldn't get all hurt. But now I'm thinking that he will ask again and bother my friend about it and the problem is that I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this kid. >_> He annoys me so bad. It's like, every time he opens his mouth, I wanna hit him.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he likes my friend. :o And what if she changes her mind and says yes? I want her to be happy, but whenever this guy walks into the same room as me, it's like a little part of my soul dies and is replaced with a knot of burning, gnawing loathing. o_o

Alright, this isn't exactly my relationship, but it involves one and me and it's a problem.

So this guy likes my friend and had his sister ask her out for him. My friend said no, but his sister told him maybe so he wouldn't get all hurt. But now I'm thinking that he will ask again and bother my friend about it and the problem is that I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this kid. >_> He annoys me so bad. It's like, every time he opens his mouth, I wanna hit him.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he likes my friend. :o And what if she changes her mind and says yes? I want her to be happy, but whenever this guy walks into the same room as me, it's like a little part of my soul dies and is replaced with a knot of burning, gnawing loathing. o_o

I see this guy makes a positive impression on you. :lol:

Is your girl friend a good friend? Would she listen to you? Is she attracted to this guy? If not, perhaps you could talk to her about him and express your feelings regarding this guy.

Wasn't brainrietta from an SB email? And i can only imaging some shy redhead being stared at by the face in arkchers avvy. XD :lol:

Yeah, Brianrietta was in Sbemail.

That would just scare them away. XD ... but it kind of makes me wonder why they arent already cringing in pain at the sight of me, considering Im not the prettiest thing on two legs.

D= Brittany wouldn't quit naggin' me about Arkcher's Picture, so i showed her the one of him with the Burger. xD

Oh.

Who wants a Cookie? (Besides Arkcher)

WUTS GOING ON

Welcome back! So very nice to see you. Wuts going on in this topic? or Wuts going on all over?

Regarding this topic, you will have to start at the beginning and read all the posts. As for all over, well, school has started and most people are swamped with homework, being in a new school and all the other things associated with the end of summer. As for me, well, I just keep running in my wheel, eating sunflower seeds and peanuts and playing on the computer. :D How about you? Wuts going on with you? :)

Turning the attention back to myself as I've done in the past, I remembered something else with Brianrietta i think the day before that dance thing she was an obsessive flirt at.

She mentioned her liking toward digging through peoples' stuff, usually their wallet and looking at the wierd stuff they keep in it. That day, she asked if she could see my wallet, while assuring me she wouldnt take anything from it or stupid things like that. I handed it to her (didnt have much to lose if she did take something. like $2 and some scraps of paper and an expired discount card. XD) and a few minutes later, she found my old ID card from when I was about 7 years old. She went on about how really cute I was, and affectionately put it back, and handed me my wallet back after a few more minutes. She told me I had $14.27 or so in there. I looked to confirm and saw that I had more money than I recall there being, I dont know if she put it there or if I just didnt see it, but whatever. Now I have like 13 ducks in my backpack. =D

To back up her mentioning she liked digging thorugh peoples' wallets, she did that to a few of my friends while I was there. Uninterestedly, she handed them back their wallets and seemed mostly interested in mine.

Brianrietta is wierd, man. This is the first time i've had a flirt on me and i've actually liked them back. O_o; I just know im gonna screw up sometime.

Turning the attention back to myself as I've done in the past, I remembered something else with Brianrietta i think the day before that dance thing she was an obsessive flirt at.

She mentioned her liking toward digging through peoples' stuff, usually their wallet and looking at the wierd stuff they keep in it. That day, she asked if she could see my wallet, while assuring me she wouldnt take anything from it or stupid things like that. I handed it to her (didnt have much to lose if she did take something. like $2 and some scraps of paper and an expired discount card. XD) and a few minutes later, she found my old ID card from when I was about 7 years old. She went on about how really cute I was, and affectionately put it back, and handed me my wallet back after a few more minutes. She told me I had $14.27 or so in there. I looked to confirm and saw that I had more money than I recall there being, I dont know if she put it there or if I just didnt see it, but whatever. Now I have like 13 ducks in my backpack. =D

To back up her mentioning she liked digging thorugh peoples' wallets, she did that to a few of my friends while I was there. Uninterestedly, she handed them back their wallets and seemed mostly interested in mine.

Brianrietta is wierd, man. This is the first time i've had a flirt on me and i've actually liked them back. O_o; I just know im gonna screw up sometime.

Maybe she was paying you for digging through your wallet.

*wonders how much she would pay to dig through a hamster's wallet, but remembers I am not Arkcher, so probably nothing* :lol:

13 ducks? that is a big backbpack.

13 ducks? that is a big backbpack.

As seen in the... second-most-recent Homestar Halloween special, i think it was, when the cheat got the hiccups, At the end, SB was gonna give Homestar ten bucks if he stops breathing. Homestar went for it, but gave up. SB encouraged him by saying that ten is a lot of bucks. "Right right, A lot of ducks." Homestar spent the remainder of the cartoon trying to hold his breath for more than two seconds at a time to get ten ducks.

So I use ducks as a term to replace currency. XD 13 ducks is $13.

Whatev. Big backpack. it has ducttape all over it.

I have a duct tape wallet. and i duct-taped my GBAdvanced. and I fixed my dresser with it.

I made a full analysis of my backpack a while back. From memory, it has something like 25.05 feet of ducttape on it, weighs 18.30 lbs, and... more items than I care to count. I think its funny.

Bread pudding is better than boys.

♥ Lee

gee, thanks. XD

Haha Sorry. At the moment I was eating bread pudding and thinking of a guy I really don't like right now.

Oh and Horatio, I'll be dressing up with my glowsticks and red shoes tonight! We have a day off school tomorrow so my friend is having a party. Any excuse to party!

♥ Lee

Bread pudding is better than boys.

♥ Lee

gee, thanks. XD

Haha Sorry. At the moment I was eating bread pudding and thinking of a guy I really don't like right now.

Oh and Horatio, I'll be dressing up with my glowsticks and red shoes tonight! We have a day off school tomorrow so my friend is having a party. Any excuse to party!

♥ Lee

So much for the bread pudding. :lol:

Whether its stealing shopping trolleys and riding them around car parks or down hills, or running around the streets at night yelling inappropriate things at strangers or even conducting our own experiments in Biology, Michael has always been the most funnest friend I've ever had. But at the end of the day, after another fun-filled adventure, I really want to hug him and tell him I think he's great.

Yes. Tragically, I've fallen for a friend. *sigh*

Whats wrong with me... grrr...

♥ Lee

Whether its stealing shopping trolleys and riding them around car parks or down hills, or running around the streets at night yelling inappropriate things at strangers or even conducting our own experiments in Biology, Michael has always been the most funnest friend I've ever had. But at the end of the day, after another fun-filled adventure, I really want to hug him and tell him I think he's great.

♥ Lee

Absolutely nothing is wrong with you!!!!!!!

Some of the best marriages begin with friendship.

♥ Lee

That mariage statement is probably going a bit too far.

♥ Lee

I don't believe so. There are some humans I know who have worked harder at their marriages because they were friends first and did not base their initial relationship on sexual attraction.

♥ Lee

I don't believe so. There are some humans I know who have worked harder at their marriages because they were friends first and did not base their initial relationship on sexual attraction.

It's always better to take things slow though - not to rush in. In my opinion, saying that 'the best marriages begin with friendship.' Is jumping to conclusions... But I can see what you meant.

♥ Lee

Some of the best marriages usuall begin with friendship.

It's always better to take things slow though - not to rush in. In my opinion, saying that 'the best marriages begin with friendship.' Is jumping to conclusions... But I can see what you meant.

Okay. How about saying the best marriages usually begin with friendship. This is because when the relationship settles down, then you always have the friendship part as a base.

♥ Lee

Some of the best marriages usually begin with friendship.

Okay. How about saying the best marriages usually begin with friendship. This is because when the relationship settles down, then you always have the friendship part as a base.

It's odd how much difference a word can make :lol:

*gives it thumbs up*

♥ Lee

*gives it thumbs up*

Yeah! Thank you.

Brianrietta told me this morning that she'll have her drivers license by early next year. I think that she's mistaken me for being old enough to drive. XD 'Not the first time its happened.

So, She's at least 16 and im 14. Is that considered terribly out-of-the-ordinary in this relationship dealie that everyone but me seems to know about? XD

♥ Lee

*gives it thumbs up*

Yeah! Thank you.

You're welcome.

...*runs out of things to say*

Brianrietta told me this morning that she'll have her drivers license by early next year. I think that she's mistaken me for being old enough to drive. XD 'Not the first time its happened.

So, She's at least 16 and im 14. Is that considered terribly out-of-the-ordinary in this relationship dealie that everyone but me seems to know about? XD

Us anything in this world normal? :huh:

weeellllll, not really.

Naw you're good. If she was 30, or something, then there might be some problems...

Naw you're good. If she was 30, or something, then there might be some problems...

Yay. n_n

... yyyyeeeaahh.

♥ Lee

*gives it thumbs up*

Haha. Marriage. Funny.

The thing is, I know he only thinks of me as a friend. He is coming over this Saturday. I want to tell him but I really don't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way. He hasn't done or said anything to indicate he likes me either and I know if he did, he'd be rather forward about it.

I think I'll just stick to being his friend.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

*gives it thumbs up*

Haha. Marriage. Funny.

The thing is, I know he only thinks of me as a friend. He is coming over this Saturday. I want to tell him but I really don't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way. He hasn't done or said anything to indicate he likes me either and I know if he did, he'd be rather forward about it.

I think I'll just stick to being his friend.

♥ Lee

Good idea!

I would not say anything to him.

Having him as a friend is wonderful.

;_;

yeah. Brianrietta is definitely older than I am.

I discovered this morning that shes planning on moving within the next... six months or so.

And guess where shes moving to. >_< To where I just moved from[/u]. Sh'going to some of the big huge school univeristy dealies to go to school there.

;_;

I discovered this morning that shes planning on moving within the next... six months or so.

And guess where shes moving to. >_< To where I just moved from[/u]. Sh'going to some of the big huge school univeristy dealies to go to school there.

ooooh...... that is sad. ;~;

;_;

Arg! ;_; That's not good!

from[/u]

Is that meant to be an tag or a tag?

Or both?

Snap.

Uh, well. mm. see, about that, uh... it was... the Italic tag. it looks prettier than underlining. =D

;_;

And guess where shes moving to. >_< To where I just moved from. Sh'going to some of the big huge school univeristy dealies to go to school there.

Arg! ;_; That's not good!

It makes me sad. D=

But.

There may be a way around it, see...

What im thinking, or hoping is the case, is that Brianrietta is just confused about it.

A few weeks ago, I absentmindedly cheered when one of Brianrietta's friends walked in the room. The guys who follow me around as if they're my friends (I dont care for them much, but whatever. I dont have anyone else.) got the idea that I liked this friend of Brianrietta's. But such is not the case.

So, this friend person, whom I will nickname The Denzel, also got the idea that I liked her. Physically, yes. but I cant stand her personality and attitude though. I wouldnt be able to tolerate being with her for more than like ten minutes. She's more of the arrogant, im-cooler-and-hotter-than-all'a-yous-people attitude. I dont like that. Looking at stuff about her (websites and xangas, for example) she has more than just a few guys after her. Even if I did like her, she'd have much better alternatives.

Whatever. About everyone thinks I like The Denzel, so Brianrietta, rather can trying to do something about this, is giving up on me and is going elsewhere to finish up school and possibly find a guy to be all flirty-cute at there.

The only solution I can think of this, assuming this is true, is to actually do something on my part, you know, telling Brianrietta how cool she is. and. yeah. n_n -stares off into space-

I'm able to take comfort in the knowledge, though, that Im still not necessarily searching for 'the one'. Imma do that later. Its no big loss.

And, since nothing ever really started... It cant be considered a relationship ending.

mmmmm...just posting cause i really have nothing to say here.

yeaha just helping meh school friends with their problems so yeaha my other friend told me that i was like the little counsler person at my school.......i need to make a nametag lol :D

I fell asleep next to and woke up next to the most beautiful boy ever. I really like him. A lot. I really want to ask him out, I wonder if he'd go out with me? I fell asleep in his arms after a really fun night doing random things. We even went to Krispy Kreme at like 4 in the morning. Then, at about 7:30, when everyone had gone, he kissed me. We stayed up all night and watched episodes of Futurama with my other two friends. Oh, I have to mention this guy is not my friend. He just came along because I met him somewhere before and I invited him to come. And now I'm ever so infatuated with him. He's cute, smart and funny with a good taste in music (Well, I think so at least). Plus he has a car and can drive it, he's a non-smoker and non-drinker. He's just awesome! I am going to tell him how I feel, the worst thing he can say is no.

♥ Lee

I fell asleep next to and woke up next to the most beautiful boy ever. I really like him. A lot. I really want to ask him out, I wonder if he'd go out with me? I fell asleep in his arms after a really fun night doing random things. We even went to Krispy Kreme at like 4 in the morning. Then, at about 7:30, when everyone had gone, he kissed me. We stayed up all night and watched episodes of Futurama with my other two friends. Oh, I have to mention this guy is not my friend. He just came along because I met him somewhere before and I invited him to come. And now I'm ever so infatuated with him. He's cute, smart and funny with a good taste in music (Well, I think so at least). Plus he has a car and can drive it, he's a non-smoker and non-drinker. He's just awesome! I am going to tell him how I feel, the worst thing he can say is no.

♥ Lee

Yeah for Lee!!!

This guy sounds awesome! Hopefully he will have values that protect you as well. It sounds like he just might have lots of respect for you. Go for it!!!

I'm able to take comfort in the knowledge, though, that Im still not necessarily searching for 'the one'. Imma do that later. Its no big loss.

And, since nothing ever really started... It cant be considered a relationship ending.

Wow, I'm fickle.

About ten minutes ago, I was doing another random statement thing at her. As I was leaving, I told her 'LETTUCE!' 'What?' 'Lettuce!' 'What about lettuce?' 'It's just lettuce, okay?' 'Im so confused!' 'You better beleive it.'

mmhmm.

That, too. she was like, the whole subtle flirtitude the rest of the night.

n_____n

♥ Lee

Yeah for Lee!!!

This guy sounds awesome! Hopefully he will have values that protect you as well. It sounds like he just might have lots of respect for you. Go for it!!!

Yeah... he's quite cool. And it turns out I didn't have to ask him out, he asked me out. Oohhh, hes so wonderful.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yeah for Lee!!!

Yeah... he's quite cool. And it turns out I didn't have to ask him out, he asked me out. Oohhh, hes so wonderful.

♥ Lee

Even better!!! This sounds like a dream come true!!! I just hope it works out that you two have a great time together. *crosses paws*

Now you must tell me how you make the heart before your name.

Wow, I'm fickle.

About ten minutes ago, I was doing another random statement thing at her. As I was leaving, I told her 'LETTUCE!' 'What?' 'Lettuce!' 'What about lettuce?' 'It's just lettuce, okay?' 'Im so confused!' 'You better beleive it.'

mmhmm.

n_____n

w00t lettuce! *victory jig*

♥ Lee

Yeah for Lee!!!

♥ Lee

Even better!!! This sounds like a dream come true!!! I just hope it works out that you two have a great time together. *crosses paws*

Now you must tell me how you make the heart before your name.

I am seeing him today. I can't wait.

About the heart, I type ♥ exactly like that but if I post it now it will not turn into the little heart I want it to. I have to press Preview Post once and then it comes up in the place where you type stuff. Or you can just copy and paste my heart, thats what I normally do.

♥ Lee

Wow, I'm fickle.

mmhmm.

n_____n

w00t lettuce! *victory jig*

*starts singing: let - tuce entertain you... *

oh, great.

Brianrietta has been absent from meetings for about three days for unknown reasons, and now The Denzel is getting all flirty on me.

-_-

Ooooo. Ladies man. ;) *nudge nudge*

♥ Lee

Yeah, but I dont much care for The Denzel.

These codenames are hilarious. XD

I have my own little issues right now but not really. Just two people were mad at me for going out with this guy again. And then some very mean people who said some hilarious stuff that can't be said here. Overall relationships are good. XD

He truely is wonderful. And his family is really nice too.

I really don't like my friend at the moment. I don't know why but he makes me angry whenever i think about him.

♥ Lee

Glad to hear the new guy is wonderful! I am really happy for you.

As for friends, well these things happen. You cannot expect to have a perfectly smooth friendship all the time. These things will work themselves out.

I have my own little issues right now but not really. Just two people were mad at me for going out with this guy again. And then some very mean people who said some hilarious stuff that can't be said here. Overall relationships are good. XD

I am glad you are placing yourself above what other people say. Don't let the negativism of others impact what you feel is right for you. Some people do not always have your best interests at heart.

Good knowing your relationships are in an overall good state. :)