The Relationships Topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horatio,

I know you're on. Please talk to me. I'm bored and I want to talk to you, because we havn't talked in a while. No thanks to school.

Katie

My apologies for missing you. I was on and then went back to studying.

*hopes Cupcakelvr returns while I am on*

Nope! Now that school started, I'm never on when you are.

I will change my schedule to be on when you are. How does that sound?

I barely have time for hd.

5 am - 5 pm school stuff I wake up @ 5 and start getting ready then the bus comes @ 6:30 then school starts @ 7:20 and lets out @ 2:20 then I get home @ 2:30 and do my homework till about 5 ( i have hw in every class + I'm stupid ok not stupid slow.) then I eat then take a shower so at like 6 pm I go to bed I'm always so tired I think I'm sleep deprived or something and then I wake up @ 5 in the morning and start all over again and that's just mon. wed-friday every tuesday I get out early @ 1:45 and then the schedule is just pushed back a little.

I think I got my RDA of sweets just from reading that sickeningly sweet convo. Dx

:D tee hee I love making you sick cheesy. I really do. lol. jk.

Horatio,

I know you're on. Please talk to me. I'm bored and I want to talk to you, because we havn't talked in a while. No thanks to school.

Katie

5 am - 5 pm school stuff I wake up @ 5 and start getting ready then the bus comes @ 6:30 then school starts @ 7:20 and lets out @ 2:20 then I get home @ 2:30 and do my homework till about 5 ( i have hw in every class + I'm stupid ok not stupid slow.) then I eat then take a shower so at like 6 pm I go to bed I'm always so tired I think I'm sleep deprived or something and then I wake up @ 5 in the morning and start all over again and that's just mon. wed-friday every tuesday I get out early @ 1:45 and then the schedule is just pushed back a little.

I got tired just reading the schedule you have to do.

Horatio,

Katie

I got tired just reading the schedule you have to do.

ya and yesterday during gym i got hit on the head with a soccer ball.

Ergggh. I can never understand what guys mean. Like, today for instance. The guy that I used to like and I have about 5 or so classes together this year. He completely ignores me in every hour, except for one or two when I wave at him or something. But then ... today during band he said, "Wow, there you are again! It's weird how we have so many classes together. I'm really going to have to get used to seeing you so much during the day."

What does that even mean?! Why can't guys just be straight forward, and not beat around the bush? Or am I just overreacting?

Ergggh. I can never understand what guys mean. Like, today for instance. The guy that I used to like and I have about 5 or so classes together this year. He completely ignores me in every hour, except for one or two when I wave at him or something. But then ... today during band he said, "Wow, there you are again! It's weird how we have so many classes together. I'm really going to have to get used to seeing you so much during the day."

What does that even mean?! Why can't guys just be straight forward, and not beat around the bush? Or am I just overreacting?

I think its a bit of overreacting and the misconception that guys are actually smart enough to mean something in the first place.

It sounds to me like hes being straightforward already and just pointing out that you're both in a lot of classes. and getting used to seeing you so much during the day, I would think just means that he foresees some awkward situations, if he knows that you used to like him. If not, then I would bet he doesnt really mean anything by this.

I think its a bit of overreacting and the misconception that guys are actually smart enough to mean something in the first place.

It sounds to me like hes being straightforward already and just pointing out that you're both in a lot of classes. and getting used to seeing you so much during the day, I would think just means that he foresees some awkward situations, if he knows that you used to like him. If not, then I would bet he doesnt really mean anything by this.

I agree with you.

can be confusing sometimes. But still you dudes no matter who you are a little confusing sometimes. I guess cause you don't speak "girl". but i don't really spaek "girl" i speak more "guy"

I agree with you.

can be confusing sometimes. But still you dudes no matter who you are a little confusing sometimes. I guess cause you don't speak "girl". but i don't really spaek "girl" i speak more "guy"

well for speaking Guy pretty good, I didnt understand hardly any of that post.

XD

That made me laugh. xD

But you have a point. If a guy trys to be subtle, it is obvious what he is truly trying to say.

Girls like to think that guys are like girls in the fact that everything they say has a double meaning. x3

I agree with you.

GUYS can be confusing sometimes. But still you dudes, no matter who you are, ARE a little confusing sometimes. I guess IT'S BEcause you don't speak "girl". but i don't really spEAk "girl" i speak more "guy"

XD

Hey what you want from me I am a girl.

There I fixed it. Is it any better? or do I need to re-read "dude speak for dummies"?

I agree with you.

XD

neither can I for that matter

He actually annoys me more than anything anymore. He flirts with just about every girl he sees. Which isn't good ...

Now that I think about it, you're right. I think it was more along the lines of how he said it. Like ... there was some secret guy-meaning behind it. It wasn't even an awkward situation, either. I was in band, freaking out because my flute was missing, and he jumps out of nowhere and says that. I wasn't sure what to think.

But, as of right now, it's sleepytime.

I agree with you.

GUYS can be confusing sometimes. But still you dudes, no matter who you are, ARE a little confusing sometimes. I guess IT'S BEcause you don't speak "girl". but i don't really spEAk "girl" i speak more "guy"

XD

There I fixed it. Is it any better? or do I need to re-read "dude speak for dummies"?

Do stay calm.

but I do think its safe to say that for both sides, it seems, the opposite gender is a perpetual enigma.

or plain old mystery.

...Girls and guys have different ways of speaking?

In a way.

But mostly its just that Guys are stupid.

Whoa! dissin' yourself?

I agree with you.

XD

Do stay calm.

but I do think its safe to say that for both sides, it seems, the opposite gender is a perpetual enigma.

or plain old mystery.

If guys are so stupid, then why are you using "perpetual enigma" in your sentance???

and I am calm I'm in the best mood I've been in for the past 3 weeks.

I really don't like my parents right now.

I don't like my parents either.

Why not?

They're stupid. They bind me to the house I can't go anywhere peple have to come here. And tthere's more that I don't really feel like talking about.

Why not?

They're stupid. They bind me to the house I can't go anywhere people have to come here. And there's more that I don't really feel like talking about.

I'm sorry that you are going through this. Quite often parents are fearful of what might happen to you and are not sure exactly how to react. Because there are no books on how to be a parent, they sometimes are much stricter than you would like.

Why not?

They're stupid. They bind me to the house I can't go anywhere people have to come here. And there's more that I don't really feel like talking about.

I'm sorry that you are going through this. Quite often parents are fearful of what might happen to you and are not sure exactly how to react. Because there are no books on how to be a parent, they sometimes are much stricter than you would like.

Honestly I think they're scared for the people out there not me.

I agree with you.

XD

Do stay calm.

or plain old mystery.

If guys are so stupid, then why are you using "perpetual enigma" in your sentance???

Different kinds of stupid.

That happens. What are they doing? Or should I ask, what are they not allowing you to do?

I was just being a teenager and pouting because my parents were making a bad weekend worse by having no good reason not to let me invite Julian over. Except that I "copped an attitude" which totally didn't happen. Er. Kinda. XD Actually, I did kinda, but not badly and it was because I've been having just a terrible weekend and it's just not been going well. It'll all be better by tomorrow.

That happens. What are they doing? Or should I ask, what are they not allowing you to do?

I was just being a teenager and pouting because my parents were making a bad weekend worse by having no good reason not to let me invite Julian over. Except that I "copped an attitude" which totally didn't happen. Er. Kinda. XD Actually, I did kinda, but not badly and it was because I've been having just a terrible weekend and it's just not been going well. It'll all be better by tomorrow.

*sneaks over to Mega Wolf's house to keep her company*

Oh... those things happen.

The weekend is almost over.

*sneaks over to Mega Wolf's house to keep her company*

Oh... those things happen.

The weekend is almost over.

Yeah, it's all good. More school. Yay.

I agree with you.

XD

Do stay calm.

or plain old mystery.

:huh: How many stupid's are there?

I agree with you.

XD

Do stay calm.

or plain old mystery.

A lot, actually.

Why not?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

If you try to protect your kids by raising them in a bubble, someday it will burst.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine**

I agree with you.

XD

Do stay calm.

or plain old mystery.

A lot, actually.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yeah you're right.

Why not?

If you try to protect your kids by raising them in a bubble, someday it will burst.

that is completely true, and entirely profound.

Why not?

that is completely true, and entirely profound.

I didn't say that-Srini Kumar did. I could quote him aaaaalllll daaaay...

GAH. I'm just barely able to stand this one person. She's such a pain! I don't know how we're friends. <.< Hates my best friend, depsises Julian because we fight and she's afraid he's going to beat me up or something, crushes every guy she's with, and on top of that I think she's found another target who is another friend of mine and he was dumped but now his ex wants him back because she realized how stupid her reason was(and he won't take her back). Believe me, it was a mistake that she made that anyone could. Anyways, so now total drama chaos may be amuck sometime in the near future.

kelton must really really REALLY want to go on a date with me o_O

he said he would quit drugs, study harder in summer school, quit drinking, and quit smoking, just to go out with me... he also said he is already making better grades and he is being better now

i dont know if he is lying or not though, but he seemed so sincere and innocent... i just dont know what to do!

Ask a buddy of his that you can trust, or ask a buddy of yours to hang out with him and figure the truth.

That's a great idea Hamster_Girl.

Also remember, he needs to change for himself, not for you. His saying he will do this just for you is not a good thing.

Just like if you meet a guy and you see things you don't really like, don't ever think you will change him. Never happen.

And in the end, you will not really be happy.

I think you ought to find a different guy. Something gives me the feeling this is not a good situation.

ahh! ive been gone WAYYY to long!

lol a little old but good news none the less:

I havent seen kelton in a good month or so now, aannnnnnnnndddd there is a really reallllyyy hot guy who i like, and hes super nice, annndd he has abs, aaanndd he is single! yay! so, yupp.....

he said he would quit drugs, study harder in summer school, quit drinking, and quit smoking, just to go out with me... he also said he is already making better grades and he is being better now

i dont know if he is lying or not though, but he seemed so sincere and innocent... i just dont know what to do!

Ask a buddy of his that you can trust, or ask a buddy of yours to hang out with him and figure the truth.

Also remember, he needs to change for himself, not for you. His saying he will do this just for you is not a good thing.

Just like if you meet a guy and you see things you don't really like, don't ever think you will change him. Never happen.

I think you ought to find a different guy. Something gives me the feeling this is not a good situation.

I havent seen kelton in a good month or so now, aannnnnnnnndddd there is a really reallllyyy hot guy who i like, and hes super nice, annndd he has abs, aaanndd he is single! yay! so, yupp.....

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but even the guys who seem super nice can be jerks who fake nice so they can be players. All too familiar for my friends. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but even the guys who seem super nice can be jerks who fake nice so they can be players. All too familiar for my friends. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, both guys and girls who seem super nice can be jerks who fake nice, not only to be players, but to get the other person to marry them.

Then after the ring is on their finger, they turn into the partner from the underworld.

I run in to SUPER DUPER HOT GUYS every day at my school. :wub::wub::wub: one extremely cute guy ran into me today and he hit me pretty hard *those darn cute football players* anyways, I have a lot of classes in the same buildings as him so every time I was near him he was always like: "I'm really really really..... sorry for running into you this morning" I just said "dude it's ok, you're forgiven, no hard feelings" * ~in head~ EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I LOVE YOU!!! that's pretty strong* he held the door for me and always had this apologetic shy smile *angels sing* it was the cutest smile in the world!!!! his smile is like, i don't even know, but it's dang gorgeous mezmorizing!!!! BUT I'M SO MAD 'CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME!!! :(:(

I run in to SUPER DUPER HOT GUYS every day at my school. :wub::wub::wub: one extremely cute guy ran into me today and he hit me pretty hard *those darn cute football players* anyways, I have a lot of classes in the same buildings as him so every time I was near him he was always like: "I'm really really really..... sorry for running into you this morning" I just said "dude it's ok, you're forgiven, no hard feelings" * ~in head~ EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I LOVE YOU!!! that's pretty strong* he held the door for me and always had this apologetic shy smile *angels sing* it was the cutest smile in the world!!!! his smile is like, i don't even know, but it's dang gorgeous mezmorizing!!!! BUT I'M SO MAD 'CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME!!! :(:(

This sounds exactly like a guy I know that tries to charm every girl in sight. o_o

Unfortunately, both guys and girls who seem super nice can be jerks who fake nice, not only to be players, but to get the other person to marry them.

Then after the ring is on their finger, they turn into the partner from the underworld.

Seriously, happens too often. Of course, there are the very very few that actually really are nice. *cough, Julian, cough cough* XD Well, seriously, though, I thought he was a jerk at first and we hated each other for half the time we've known each other. He was only being rude and mean because I was mean to him. I tend to do that to people. XD

Seriously, happens too often. Of course, there are the very very few that actually really are nice. *cough, Julian, cough cough* XD Well, seriously, though, I thought he was a jerk at first and we hated each other for half the time we've known each other. He was only being rude and mean because I was mean to him. I tend to do that to people. XD

But, after you got past the initial fears, you both have a really terrific relationship.

This sounds exactly like a guy I know that tries to charm every girl in sight. o_o

OUCH! that stupid.

Well I havn't seen mystery hottie so I had a bad week.

But, after you got past the initial fears, you both have a really terrific relationship.

Yeah, I've pretty much accepted that relationships are going to have difficulties no matter what. I mean, I have no problem with arguing, I love that. XD And any of the flaws I find bug me and I can pinpoint... well, I do that to literally everyone. So it's like, well, if I argue and I judge my own best friend, then why should it be any different for him? Nothing can ever be perfect, just really really excellent. Which is what I've got. ^.^

Yeah, I've pretty much accepted that relationships are going to have difficulties no matter what. I mean, I have no problem with arguing, I love that. XD And any of the flaws I find bug me and I can pinpoint... well, I do that to literally everyone. So it's like, well, if I argue and I judge my own best friend, then why should it be any different for him? Nothing can ever be perfect, just really really excellent. Which is what I've got. ^.^

I applaud you!!!

It sounds like you have really come to understand something many people will never figure out. People work hard at their jobs, play hard at sports, concentrate on becoming the best at hobbies, but when it comes to the most important relationship in their life, they don't work at making their relationship better, they just break-up or get a divorce and look for the next perfect relationship. You have great insight into people. :D

I applaud you!!!

It sounds like you have really come to understand something many people will never figure out. People work hard at their jobs, play hard at sports, concentrate on becoming the best at hobbies, but when it comes to the most important relationship in their life, they don't work at making their relationship better, they just break-up or get a divorce and look for the next perfect relationship. You have great insight into people. :D

I suppose for most teenagers and many adults it's difficult to accept that perfect is real but not, and truthfully life would be boring without imperfection. So basically, imperfection IS perfection. I mean really, who wants to live a life with no flaws? A lot of people do but they don't realize how stupid supposed and boring "perfect life" is. ^.^ The dings in life accentuate what is truly great.

I applaud you!!!

I suppose for most teenagers and many adults it's difficult to accept that perfect is real but not, and truthfully life would be boring without imperfection. So basically, imperfection IS perfection. I mean really, who wants to live a life with no flaws? A lot of people do but they don't realize how stupid supposed and boring "perfect life" is. ^.^ The dings in life accentuate what is truly great.

"Perfectly" stated.

I applaud you!!!

"Perfectly" stated.

As perfect as it gets. XD

so I never found out mystery dudes name, but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm gonna ask a guy out who I can tell likes me and I like him he even told me he likes me so I really hope he says yes. That's why I havn't been on in a while, I've been trying to get to know him better before asking him out. I know a lot now so I'm gonna ask today when he calls me back. He's on his way to Oklahoma for a marching band compatition. :)

so I never found out mystery dudes name, but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm gonna ask a guy out who I can tell likes me and I like him he even told me he likes me so I really hope he says yes. That's why I havn't been on in a while, I've been trying to get to know him better before asking him out. I know a lot now so I'm gonna ask today when he calls me back. He's on his way to Oklahoma for a marching band compatition. :)

If he competes in marching band he must be a good guy! :P What instrument does he play?

If he competes in marching band he must be a good guy! :P What instrument does he play?

Drums. He told he was gonna teach me. He's also a second degree black belt.

So... I kind of might not be allowed to go to homecoming. My mom has this rediculous idea in her head that I should wait until my Senior Prom to go to a dance at all. <.<

And it's like. Dude. You let my brother go to morP his sophomore year and he doesn't even like social events. <.<

My little lovelife or lack thereof here has kind of turned in to a big chaotic mess of a soap opera, and things change every other day, to the point where I dont have the patience to record it all here.

In a nutshell, the past few weeks I've discovered:

RPVF still has undying love for Dumbface, despite him deliberately lying to her face and trying to make me look bad

RPVF also feels it her god-given duty to stand/sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME in any event we happen to be at

Brianrietta did move, and is anxiously awaiting a long enough break so she can come back to town and see her friends

RPVF is fully expecting me to start seriously dating her the day I turn 16. like, courting kind of dating, the kind of seriously taking marriage in to thought, is what she has in mind. and what I dont have in mind.

Brianrietta Jr., one of two who may take Brianrietta's place in her absence, is a vegetarian. And takes it pretty seriously.

The other of two seems to have faded out of flirt-dom and spends her time somewhere else.

Maybe a few other things, but none that I can think of offhand right now, i'm real tired and will go sleep nao.

Kthnxbai.

So... I kind of might not be allowed to go to homecoming. My mom has this rediculous idea in her head that I should wait until my Senior Prom to go to a dance at all. <.<

And it's like. Dude. You let my brother go to morP his sophomore year and he doesn't even like social events. <.<

ftw that's soooooooooooooooo... lame. dude. ugh I'd kill myself if you didn't go to your homecoming. I would have killed someone if I didn't go to my homecoming.

LAMENESS!!

My little lovelife or lack thereof here has kind of turned in to a big chaotic mess of a soap opera, and things change every other day, to the point where I dont have the patience to record it all here.

RPVF still has undying love for Dumbface, despite him deliberately lying to her face and trying to make me look bad

RPVF also feels it her god-given duty to stand/sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME in any event we happen to be at

Brianrietta did move, and is anxiously awaiting a long enough break so she can come back to town and see her friends

RPVF is fully expecting me to start seriously dating her the day I turn 16. like, courting kind of dating, the kind of seriously taking marriage in to thought, is what she has in mind. and what I dont have in mind.

Brianrietta Jr., one of two who may take Brianrietta's place in her absence, is a vegetarian. And takes it pretty seriously.

The other of two seems to have faded out of flirt-dom and spends her time somewhere else.

Maybe a few other things, but none that I can think of offhand right now, i'm real tired and will go sleep nao.

Kthnxbai.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Whoa. I thought those thinks only happened on the Tele.

Kthnxbai.

You sure about that?

Kthnxbai.

You sure about that?

*slaps Arkcher around a few times*

I will have to thinks about that. LOL

Kthnxbai.

:blink::blink::blink:

Ha Horatio said tele.. hahahahahaha...

Wow, MW. Tu madre sounds semi-tyrantish. =O

and the latest thing in my life that is relationship-oriented is the fact that I realized that I am a huge flirt. xD

I'm a huge flirt too. most of my conversations are "flirty".. If you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

and the latest thing in my life that is relationship-oriented is the fact that I realized that I am a huge flirt. xD

I'm a huge flirt too. most of my conversations are "flirty".. If you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I do. =D

But I'm not even trying to be flirty, or I won't even realize that I am being flirty, or something. But then I feel like I am leading someone on, and I don't know how to appologize without making it akward. xD

Yeah, so I can go to homecoming. And I'm getting un dress today! =D

However, Julian still needs to work on his jealousy problems.

And I'm a flirt, too, not deliberately. But I am. So is my best friend Camielle. But it's like, we sound like we're flirting because we're being sarcastic. Example.

"Oh, you know you like it."

"Oh yes. Totally."

Not sure if I do. =D

But I'm not even trying to be flirty, or I won't even realize that I am being flirty, or something. But then I feel like I am leading someone on, and I don't know how to apologize without making it akward. xD

Let me put it this way It's like a 40 year old flirting with a 14 year old...

I'm pretty *goes into deep thought*... um well I don't if Horatio will let me say what I want to say... ok thesaurus time.....

whatever my thesaurus stinks so nevermind.

Wel my mom knows I'm going out with mike now but either she doesn't care or she's plotting something or she doesn't believe me cause it's been like 3 hours since my cousins and I told her and she still hasn't talked to me about it....... :mellow::unsure:

(Me no no supposed to have boyfriend :rolleyes: )

Typo or not, I had to re-read that a few times until I figured out that you kept your clothes on.

XD

xD

That is what you get for being totally ignorant of the spanish language. :P

Typo or not, I had to re-read that a few times until I figured out that you kept your clothes on.

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

It is. My statement was supposed to be a joke. :P

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

Un is both spanish and French.

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

Yes, and I did mean it in terms of Spanish. xD

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

you know what?

Tu madre.

xD

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

you know what?

Tu madre.

xD

:o Cheesie !!!!!!! :o

XD

xD

I thought Un was french?

you know what?

Tu madre.

xD

I think SOMEone's been playing RE4. o:

'cause them spanish-mens cuss you out like that sometimes when you shoot them.

D=

I'm really kind of getting tired of this...

RPVF still likes Dumbface. Dumbface does not like RPVF, because shes obsessive (you think?) and just kept her around for a week or two, keeping her in an ecstatic feeling, but he lost interest quite soon.

RPVF counceled with my sister as to confirm if Dumbface still likes her or not, by removing him from her friends/contact lists. should he respond or ask why, he still likes her, and if he doesnt, then he doesnt like her.

so a week has gone by and still no word from Dumbface, so RPVF is rather depressed.

Now she's announced to everyone that she needs a date to Homecoming. I expect that about 2 weeks before it, she'll ask me.

but As I've probably mentioned, I keep in contact with these people at church, since I'm homeschooled. My mom works with the youth group in my church here, so shes hanging around them all the time.

and Since she's old and experienced and wise, She sees what RPVF is doing, and throughout my mom's 45+ years of experience, she's seen other people doing about the same thing.

They end up in a very bad situation, what with early on pregnancy, much depression, obsessive/abusive relationships and end up scaring guys off until she's 35 and end up getting with someone just as desperate, met on those dating sites online. (And I've seen the aftermath as well; in fact I'm related to some of those people.)

As much as I dont like RPVF, I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

She has to calm down, and not obsess over people so much, and she needs to realize that having a boyfriend right now, at age 16, is NOT necessary.

I dont want her in that kind of situation, but both my parents have seen her and agree that if she doesnt fix herself up soon, then she'll really mess up her future life.

and since She really likes me, and is convinced that I like her back (I dont know what gave her this idea though), I think I'm probably the only one who could talk any sense in to her, or get her to realize what she's doing.

any suggestions?

RPVF also has a little status message on a website, reading '[RPVF] is wishing he'd notice her.'

but if she's having half-relationships with like three different people, none of us know which should be giving attention.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

MK's relationship status.

-Ghost and Turtle are going out and seem to enjoy taunting me as such.

-TyeDye Ninja asked me out but I said no, because I only want to be his friend.

-One of those pervs I sit with at lunch might like me, because he gave me some chips and he was looking at me on the field trip today.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

So I'm kind of blah. Cuz Julian is kind of obsessed with me and he doesn't think there's anything wrong with being obsessed. He is, in fact, getting better about it, but yeah. I might literally need to dump him if it keeps up, but he has a shotgun in his room and I'm afraid what he might do to his self. And I honestly do care about him a lot, it's just that he's got clingyness/bipolarness issues. :closedeyes:

So I'm kind of blah. Cuz Julian is kind of obsessed with me and he doesn't think there's anything wrong with being obsessed. He is, in fact, getting better about it, but yeah. I might literally need to dump him if it keeps up, but he has a shotgun in his room and I'm afraid what he might do to his self. And I honestly do care about him a lot, it's just that he's got clingyness/bipolarness issues. :closedeyes:

:blink::blink::blink:

You can never live your life by worrying about what someone might do to themselves. You need to do what is best for you.

As you have shown that you are so very smart about life matters, I have total faith in whatever course of action you decide.

He and RPVF should get together o:

[VOICE=Star Trek... guy]But sir, Emo detection is off the charts! our equipment cant take much more of it! She could. ... cut herself, at any given time![/VOICE]

For the sixth time, RPVF realized that she and Dumbface wont be together.

and just like the past five times, shes being emo and expecting all her friends to come and ease her discomfort immediately.

seriously, She's made like five posts in a row with poetry (no lie), segments of emo lyrics, and those dramatic statements about 'him'.

and she decided that rather than whine about it online she's gonna go to sleep. so while announcing her heartache and fatigue, she's all like 'All I wanted to know was if you were alright, but you wont even tell me that' and 'hurting inside 'cause he doesnt care' and so on.

i just love it when people post one half' of conversations. ... publicly. for everyone to see.

and she's getting excruciatingly annoying, but if I abandon her at this point, she'll either kill herself or just do something of equal stupidity.

[VOICE=Star Trek... guy]But sir, Emo detection is off the charts! our equipment cant take much more of it! She could. ... cut herself, at any given time![/VOICE]

For the sixth time, RPVF realized that she and Dumbface wont be together.

and just like the past five times, shes being emo and expecting all her friends to come and ease her discomfort immediately.

seriously, She's made like five posts in a row with poetry (no lie), segments of emo lyrics, and those dramatic statements about 'him'.

and she decided that rather than whine about it online she's gonna go to sleep. so while announcing her heartache and fatigue, she's all like 'All I wanted to know was if you were alright, but you wont even tell me that' and 'hurting inside 'cause he doesnt care' and so on.

i just love it when people post one half' of conversations. ... publicly. for everyone to see.

and she's getting excruciatingly annoying, but if I abandon her at this point, she'll either kill herself or just do something of equal stupidity.

And I am going to say the same thing to you that I did to Mega Wolf... you are not responsible for another person's life. By this I mean, if she is going to do something stupid, she will do it whether you are there or not. By saying that she will do something to herself, is a means of manipulating other people. She wants an audience and she has managed to control you in such a way that you are there for her. :rolleyes:

*goes back to sleep*

Well, the funny thing about Julian is that he's pretty much bipolar. So we're like, the bipolar couple... without meds. But I seriously do care about him, and the fact that I worry about what he might do to his self is just a side note. So as you may notice in this post, I'm having a momentarily good attitude in this bipolar relationship. Generally I'm on the good side of bipolar. XD But on occasion(as seen above), I go all bipolar and weird and so does he. XD Conversations of this week pre-homecoming...

"I think homecoming is going to be it for us."

Less than 15 minutes later...

"I love you."

XD

Two weeks yesterday for me and Mike.

It will be three when fall break is over. I go back to school next monday.

Mikes in Texas right now for a band compition.

I've already written 3 poems at the least about him 4 at the most.

It's ranting time.

Ok, I don't have a problem with my friends going out with people. I'm glad their happy.

But shoving it in my face is a different story.

today after skool, Ghost and Turtle were holding hands, hugging, and kissing, and Vanilla Star bunny and Beardo were kissing and hugging. and there I was, alone. Alone.

And all they were saying was "Let's do Double Dates" and "I love ____". every time I looked at one of them, they would start kissing or hugging.

It hurts. It hurts, a lot.

"get a boyfriend," they tell me. But I can't. "Go out with Tye-dye Ninja," they say.

But why is it so hard for me? Why does it seem like all my friends are going out with someone, except me? I'm the only A.D member who has never kissed someone, except for binh, but his parents forbid him to go out with anyone so he doesn't count.

And then they go off as much to say that I'm in love with arkcher an Cheesemaster, and that hurts most of all. Arkcher and cheesy are my two best friends and I wouldn't date either of them in a million years, even if I met them in the real world, because that friendship is important to me. Sure, I talk to them a lot. sure, I talk about them a lot. Sure, i have weird dreams involving them. But they are my friends. Arkcher and Cheesy are like brothers to me, like what I wish my own brother was like. To say that I'm in love with either is very painful, and it can affect me because it makes me feel guilty when I wait for either of them to get online.

Why do i hurt?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine**

My internet friend confessed his love to me a few days ago. I've never showed any interest in him even when he tried to provoke it, cause I loves my Ryan and only him.

It's probably cause I'm too nice, and probably cause I've put up with his annoyingness where as others have abandoned him. He also regards me as his best friend, where as I don't even think he could come close to being my best friend. He's kinda obsessive... sending me offline messages so I see them when I sign on and stalking me all over the interwebz. Luckily no one I know knows I come here so I can talk about whatever.

Last night Ryan called me and said he's trying to be a better boyfriend, I don't know what he's talking about... I think he's perfect! I see him tonight, yaaaaay!

He was sick during my mid semester break so I stayed at his place for a few days and kept him company. Both our parents didn't want me to cause they thought I get sick from him, but I haven't =D

-Li

My internet friend confessed his love to me a few days ago. I've never showed any interest in him even when he tried to provoke it, cause I loves my Ryan and only him.

It's probably cause I'm too nice, and probably cause I've put up with his annoyingness where as others have abandoned him. He also regards me as his best friend, where as I don't even think he could come close to being my best friend. He's kinda obsessive... sending me offline messages so I see them when I sign on and stalking me all over the interwebz. Luckily no one I know knows I come here so I can talk about whatever.

Last night Ryan called me and said he's trying to be a better boyfriend, I don't know what he's talking about... I think he's perfect! I see him tonight, yaaaaay!

He was sick during my mid semester break so I stayed at his place for a few days and kept him company. Both our parents didn't want me to cause they thought I get sick from him, but I haven't =D

-Li

It made my morning seeing you!!! Glad to hear that life is going good for you save the internet friend. I always worry about some of the predators that lurk in our society, preying on the innocent and even not so innocent.

As for Ryan telling you he is trying to be a better boyfriend indicates to me that he is willing to work hard at your relationship. How wonderful that he places you and your relationship high on his priority list. :D

Please do not stay away so long, we miss you when you do.

It made my morning seeing you!!! Glad to hear that life is going good for you save the internet friend. I always worry about some of the predators that lurk in our society, preying on the innocent and even not so innocent.

As for Ryan telling you he is trying to be a better boyfriend indicates to me that he is willing to work hard at your relationship. How wonderful that he places you and your relationship high on his priority list. :D

Well, Take in to consideration that not everyone you meet online is a predator.

If they were all predators, there would be no point for them to be there.

The majority of internet users would have to be minors otherwise predators wouldnt have any reason to be there.

and I've come across both, and know what to look for when you meet someone, and have busted a few predators, so to speak, and, uh, may have sent them a virus or two. -cough- but They really arent very common.

Most of them are just loons out to flame you or deliberately lie about themselves.

Those are all over the place.

The majority of internet users would have to be minors otherwise predators wouldnt have any reason to be there.

and I've come across both, and know what to look for when you meet someone, and have busted a few predators, so to speak, and, uh, may have sent them a virus or two. -cough- but They really arent very common.

Most of them are just loons out to flame you or deliberately lie about themselves.

LOL... I like your technique. Send them a virus!!! That's stellar, truly stellar!!!!!!!! LOL

*~*tHE Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut~*

It's been shown that the majority of Internet Predators are police officers looking to arrest predators.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

It's ranting time.

Ok, I don't have a problem with my friends going out with people. I'm glad their happy.

But shoving it in my face is a different story.

today after skool, Ghost and Turtle were holding hands, hugging, and kissing, and Vanilla Star bunny and Beardo were kissing and hugging. and there I was, alone. Alone.

And all they were saying was "Let's do Double Dates" and "I love ____". every time I looked at one of them, they would start kissing or hugging.

It hurts. It hurts, a lot.

"get a boyfriend," they tell me. But I can't. "Go out with Tye-dye Ninja," they say.

But why is it so hard for me? Why does it seem like all my friends are going out with someone, except me? I'm the only A.D member who has never kissed someone, except for binh, but his parents forbid him to go out with anyone so he doesn't count.

And then they go off as much to say that I'm in love with arkcher an Cheesemaster, and that hurts most of all. Arkcher and cheesy are my two best friends and I wouldn't date either of them in a million years, even if I met them in the real world, because that friendship is important to me. Sure, I talk to them a lot. sure, I talk about them a lot. Sure, i have weird dreams involving them. But they are my friends. Arkcher and Cheesy are like brothers to me, like what I wish my own brother was like. To say that I'm in love with either is very painful, and it can affect me because it makes me feel guilty when I wait for either of them to get online.

Why do i hurt?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine**

Aww. That made me smile. Glad to know I mean so much to you. =D

But don't feel guilty. Waiting for people to get online is perfectly natural. I do that all the time.

I can't wait till you get in high school, the people there are so much better.

*~*tHE Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut~*

It's been shown that the majority of Internet Predators are police officers looking to arrest predators.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

well one or two police officers have viruses then.

Its their own fault for acting like one, regardless of objective. XD Im just defending myself.

OH OH, On that note, I've also seen regular teenage nerds go in and act like a predator bait. like the oft-stereotyped 14 year old girl and such, and get something going, suddenly they simply change their font and act like an FBI agent, claiming they already have their IP adress tracked and traced to their local service providor and within 30 minutes will have their exact location, and that a ping (like signing out of IM) will only make it go faster.

and over IM, these 16-year-olds give the 30-year-old predators a long lecture about what they were doing, but if they cooperate they 'let them off the hook this time' and so on.

but Some of them are SO funny to read. XD

yeah.

i just felt like telling you that too 'cause it was silly.

To touch on a subject that I haven't said much of at all.

And yes, as you have probably guessed by now, it involves a girl I really like. xD

But her and I have been very close friends for about 3/4 of a year now. She used to like like me before, but that was a while ago. However, now I feel that way. >.< Like, very much so. Her and I get along perfectly. We are at the point where we don't need to talk when we are together, we can just sit by the fire and be perfectly comfortable saying nothing. Her and I talk about anything with each other. however, this makes things kinda difficult for me for the past few weeks. Cause she has been talking about her latest crush, who likes her back. And I was recently informed about something that I don't wanna share, but didn't make me feel too good. Dx I'm not gonna stop talking to her at all though. And most of out mutual friends think that her and I should go out. Like, they can even see us even being married eventually. xD

So it is not just me being stupid.

I dunno.

Just something really big in my life right now.

Well,

I'm bored and want to get some conversation here going.

so I'll ask a question for everyone to answer in their own words.

What kind of event counts as a date?

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl hang out with each other?

Does it count as a date if a group of friends go casually to see a movie?

Does it count as a date if a girl suggests that one of her friends who happens to be a guy, should come to her house and play board games?

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl watch a movie at home together, just as friends...

Would it count as a date, in the same scenario, but they both held hands?

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a putt-putt together?

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a concert together?

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys were in the same activity, but paired off?

Or if a group of friends all attended a casual dance?

Should the same group of friends attend a dance, but paired off with each other?

Or the same group of friends, but in a formal dance (prom, for example)?

Do they have to like each other?

Do they have to formally be a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Does the location or activity have anything to do with it?

Would physical attraction have any effect?

Say two childhood friends, both sophomores, and had met in kindergarten. They're the best of friends, grew up together. They went to an amusement park. Are they on a date?

About everyone I've talked to has a different definition of what a date is.

Some people say that it only counts as dating if they mutually like each other.

Going by that rule, say a girl had good friends at school who were guys. They go to each others houses and have fun. Their respective boyfriends and girlfriends are not allowed in their house, That would be dating...? But their regular friends... are different how?

So, What do you, in your own words, define as a date?

List one or two scenarios to contrast what dating is and what dating is not. Elaborate.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl hang out with each other? no. Dude, I do that ALL the time.

Does it count as a date if a group of friends go casually to see a movie?no.It'd be a bit more than awkward if half the AD went to a movie and it was a date.

Does it count as a date if a girl suggests that one of her friends who happens to be a guy, should come to her house and play board games?No. I have friends who do stuff like that all the time, and I sometimes go to their houses to play video games.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl watch a movie at home together, just as friends...No, I do that every so often, as does my brother.

Would it count as a date, in the same scenario, but they both held hands?It depends on whether or not they may be going out. I hold hands with my friends sometimes, even girls, since we'ree friends.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a putt-putt together?Only if they were going out.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a concert together?see above.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys were in the same activity, but paired off?Only if they call it a date.

Or if a group of friends all attended a casual dance? We (The AD) do that all the time.

Should the same group of friends attend a dance, but paired off with each other? Only if they say so. Turtle and Ghost and VSB and Beardo don't consider it a date.

Or the same group of friends, but in a formal dance (prom, for example)?No.

Do they have to like each other?yes.

Do they have to formally be a boyfriend/girlfriend?I have to think on this one.

Does the location or activity have anything to do with it?No.

Would physical attraction have any effect?No.

In other news:

Ghost and Turtle french kissed. Guess who they told first.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine~*

In other news:

One of your dead husbands? :blink:

No, me.

In other news:

MK, don't worry about not having a boyfriend. Totally doesn't matter until after high school and I totally have some friends who are extremely awesome but they've never had a relationship. Boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is somewhat overrated anyways. Except during it. Er. Anyways. Yeah, so don't worry about it, chill. And I think that telling people you french kissed is pretty much gross. It's like. Um. Totally didn't need to hear that. It's more of a keep to yourself thing. So Ghost and Turtle obviously aren't mature enough for a "relationship" if they had tell you that. Kind of weird. In fact, the person I know who tells the most about her relationship is kind of in the middle of a pregnancy scare. Those who openly just tell even without people asking are generally those who want more. o_o

Well,

What kind of event counts as a date?

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl hang out with each other? No.

Does it count as a date if a group of friends go casually to see a movie? No.

Does it count as a date if a girl suggests that one of her friends who happens to be a guy, should come to her house and play board games? No.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl watch a movie at home together, just as friends... No.

Would it count as a date, in the same scenario, but they both held hands? Yep.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a putt-putt together? No.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a concert together? No.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys were in the same activity, but paired off? Yep.

Or if a group of friends all attended a casual dance? No.

Should the same group of friends attend a dance, but paired off with each other? Paired off, yes.

Or the same group of friends, but in a formal dance (prom, for example)? Only if paired.

Do they have to like each other? Nope.

Do they have to formally be a boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope.

Does the location or activity have anything to do with it? Not really.

Would physical attraction have any effect? Somewhat.

Say two childhood friends, both sophomores, and had met in kindergarten. They're the best of friends, grew up together. They went to an amusement park. Are they on a date? Only if stated it is so.

Going by that rule, say a girl had good friends at school who were guys. They go to each others houses and have fun. Their respective boyfriends and girlfriends are not allowed in their house, That would be dating...? But their regular friends... are different how?

List one or two scenarios to contrast what dating is and what dating is not. Elaborate.

I define a date as a mutual agreement to go somewhere paired in a dating fashion. If a boyfriend and girlfriend go somewhere together, just the two of them or with other couples, it is a date. It is no longer a date if there is somebody single present, it is merely a group activity.

Date: Dude asks girl to go on a DATE to the movies. She is okay with it. Alright. They go to the movies and have fun times and whatnot.

NOT a date: Dude asks FRIEND(no matter the gender) to go to the movies. They do it to chill. They just chill.

As soon as you do something somewhat like dating, such as hugging that is not usual or holding hands(which is most of the time an indication of a date) or an offering to pay(but not purely out of generosity), it becomes a date. If I were to chill with my friend Thomas at the movies, it wouldn't be a date. If I were to chill with Julian, who is my boyfriend, at the movies, it would become a date.

Oh, and now my own problems. I still like Julian, but yeah he's just been difficult thinking I don't spend enough time with him. Buuuut, here's the thing. Apparently, my Mike who I used to go out with but then I dumped, weellll I kind of apparently like two guys at once which totally STINKS. Because that is never good. Especially when one is current boyfriend and the other is ex boyfriend who is going out with a chick whose boyfriend you stole by accident way back in 8th grade and you think she secretly still harvests some form of hatred towards you. So, the realizations of the time being...

-A year ago I treated the people I supposedly "cared" about the most terribly(as in, ex boyfriend and the best friend ever girl).

-I seriously regret my stupidity.

-Current boyfriend has some serious problems that he needs help with or else he will seriously shoot his self(and no matter what he is still my friend).

-Everything I did that was so terrible last year is coming back to me like a bladed boomerang.

-I see with said girl person dating Mike she isn't being much better to him than I was. Which really stings because it reminds me of the former "us" that no longer is because I treated him in that exact same way only ending up dumping him.

-Except she still does treat him slightly better. Which makes me BURN with jealousy of her being more mature than I was.

-Jealousy is bad. Especially towards friend and ex.

-My life rocks. Except my social life is currently a steaming pile of dung.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl hang out with each other? no. Dude, I do that ALL the time.

Does it count as a date if a group of friends go casually to see a movie?no.It'd be a bit more than awkward if half the AD went to a movie and it was a date.

Does it count as a date if a girl suggests that one of her friends who happens to be a guy, should come to her house and play board games?No. I have friends who do stuff like that all the time, and I sometimes go to their houses to play video games.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl watch a movie at home together, just as friends...No, I do that every so often, as does my brother.

Would it count as a date, in the same scenario, but they both held hands?It depends on whether or not they may be going out. I hold hands with my friends sometimes, even girls, since we'ree friends.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a putt-putt together?Only if they were going out.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a concert together?see above.

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys were in the same activity, but paired off?Only if they call it a date.

Or if a group of friends all attended a casual dance? We (The AD) do that all the time.

Should the same group of friends attend a dance, but paired off with each other? Only if they say so. Turtle and Ghost and VSB and Beardo don't consider it a date.

In other news:

And in case you were wondering, I have had people say that the stupid definitions above would count as a date, yes.

In other news:

And in case you were wondering, I have had people say that the stupid definitions above would count as a date, yes.

People are stupid.

Well,

What kind of event counts as a date? Depends on the situation.

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl hang out with each other? not at all. I always do that. xD

Does it count as a date if a group of friends go casually to see a movie? see above

Does it count as a date if a girl suggests that one of her friends who happens to be a guy, should come to her house and play board games? not really

Does it count as a date if a guy and a girl watch a movie at home together, just as friends... nope

Would it count as a date, in the same scenario, but they both held hands? nope

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a putt-putt together? nope

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys went to a concert together?nope

Does it count as a group date if three girls and three guys were in the same activity, but paired off?

Or if a group of friends all attended a casual dance? nope

Should the same group of friends attend a dance, but paired off with each other?nope

Or the same group of friends, but in a formal dance (prom, for example)? nope

Do they have to like each other? they should

Do they have to formally be a boyfriend/girlfriend? not really.

Does the location or activity have anything to do with it? sometimes.

Would physical attraction have any effect? usually does.

Say two childhood friends, both sophomores, and had met in kindergarten. They're the best of friends, grew up together. They went to an amusement park. Are they on a date? nope.

Dating is spending time with a girl/boyfriend, I guess.

And did nobody see my post on the last page? D=

It's more of a keep to yourself thing. So Ghost and Turtle obviously aren't mature enough for a "relationship" if they had tell you that.

This is most likely true, because everyone and their dog knows about not only their going out, but how they make out in the stairwell every day after skool, french kissing, and how they blow off their friends to go to each other's houses (probably to make out). Case In Point: Binh invited people to hang out with him in the park, but Ghost and Turtle didn't want to come because they were going to each other's houses. Also case in point: AD members meet each other by the bike racks every day after skool, and Turtle and Ghost don't show up for some time, they usually show up by the time we leave for the courtyard.

Ghost is seriously immature. She doesn't have any mature insults, comebacks, etc., blows raspberries as an insult, and makes stupid noises. Stupid noises can be funny, but hers aren't, there stupid. and she's acted obsessive about previous boyfriends, as Turtle has with girlfriends.

Also, they've both acted violent, stubborn, and downright mean ever since going out. case in point: If you as much as POKE either, you will be met with five very swift and painful kicks.

also, in science today, They were playing cards and Turtle had me squashed against the table we were sitting at. I asked him to move and he didn't. I asked at least three times. So i'm just like, "Screw you guys.", they don't listen, and I say that two more times before muttering "F*** you two." and moving to go hang out with Captain Obvious and Sparta.

Beardo thinks that they really don't like each other, they just want to be with someone. In other words, desperate. Kinda like JR the second time he went out with Ice Climber.

I've bluntly told them that Thy're making me mad, but they don't seem to notice. or care. I'm sure they'll tell me that I'm jealous one of these days which will result in me exploding. How can you not be jealous when they are shoving it in my FACE that they're going out?

Thanks for reading my stupid rant.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

And yes, as you have probably guessed by now, it involves a girl I really like. xD

But her and I have been very close friends for about 3/4 of a year now. She used to like like me before, but that was a while ago. However, now I feel that way. >.

I dunno.

Let me think on this and reply back.

I got an important annoncement, but I accidently put it in a different tawpeek. D=

You could link us to it. :lol:

But I asked you to move it here.

I must have missed that. For some reason I didn't see where you posted that. My apologies.

But Arkcher gets The Red Rose Award for being so nice and making up for my mistake.

Here it is:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The FInal Cut*~*

Befiore I say anything I have to explain that on Thrusdays, Ghost goes to aspecial skool for 'gifted students'

So, Thursday is pretty much heaven for any and all of Turtle's friends. We can poke him and joke around with him all we want and not offend Ghost.

So yesterday in science, i started teasing Tuirtle on how Ghost wasn't there today, and he says, "Yaaay!" so I look at him and say, "You serious?" and he explains that he's tired of Ghost being overprotective and obsessive over him.

So come to find out, Turtle actually wants to break up with Ghost but he's afraid she'll either become Emo or kill him. Doesn't this remind you of JR the second time he went out and broke up with IC?

So.

After skool, like usual, Ghost rides up from the Gifted skool on her bike, and shows Turtle a present she made for him-a Pipe-cleaner ornament, shaped like a heart, adorned with little hearts and roses. A big M stands in the middle, standing for Turtle's real name, Mike.

So he's just standing there, dumbly, holding the ornament, and he doesn't look very happy, and all I can do is shake my head.

So later, when he was leaving, I mouthed "O M G." to him, and he responds with "I know!"

>_>

I got an important annoncement, but I accidently put it in a different tawpeek. D=

I must have missed that. For some reason I didn't see where you posted that. My apologies.

But Arkcher gets The Red Rose Award for being so nice and making up for my mistake.

Here it is:

Befiore I say anything I have to explain that on Thrusdays, Ghost goes to aspecial skool for 'gifted students'

So, Thursday is pretty much heaven for any and all of Turtle's friends. We can poke him and joke around with him all we want and not offend Ghost.

So yesterday in science, i started teasing Tuirtle on how Ghost wasn't there today, and he says, "Yaaay!" so I look at him and say, "You serious?" and he explains that he's tired of Ghost being overprotective and obsessive over him.

So come to find out, Turtle actually wants to break up with Ghost but he's afraid she'll either become Emo or kill him. Doesn't this remind you of JR the second time he went out and broke up with IC?

So.

After skool, like usual, Ghost rides up from the Gifted skool on her bike, and shows Turtle a present she made for him-a Pipe-cleaner ornament, shaped like a heart, adorned with little hearts and roses. A big M stands in the middle, standing for Turtle's real name, Mike.

So he's just standing there, dumbly, holding the ornament, and he doesn't look very happy, and all I can do is shake my head.

So later, when he was leaving, I mouthed "O M G." to him, and he responds with "I know!"

>_>

I posted it in the video games tawpeek, right after realising I put it in the wrong place, asking for you to move it.

Here it is:

So.

>_>

I posted it in the video games tawpeek, right after realising I put it in the wrong place, asking for you to move it.

Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :blush:

OT; I'm breaking up with my Mike.

Aww. why?

He's great guy but he deserves someone who can saw i love you too and he deserves someone who can care about him as much as he cares about me. He was too clingy and he called like 32 times a week.

I didsn't want to but I felt the need.

I was Like, *sigh* Mike I really don't want to this but I think it would be better for you and maybe me if we broke up. I'm Sorry

Aww. why?

He's great guy but he deserves someone who can saw i love you too and he deserves someone who can care about him as much as he cares about me. He was too clingy and he called like 32 times a week.

I was Like, *sigh* Mike I really don't want to this but I think it would be better for you and maybe me if we broke up. I'm Sorry

I think you were very smart about taking control of your life. Good for you. Mega Wolf would be proud!

Aww. why?

I think you were very smart about taking control of your life. Good for you. Mega Wolf would be proud!

:P

Bad thig about it is I got over it in like 5 minutes and it took him till yesterday.

Aww. why?

Bad thig about it is I got over it in like 5 minutes and it took him till yesterday.

The difference is that you had been thinking about this for quite some time and it came as a surprise to him. Did you look at Cheesemaster's post in this topic. He needs your input. Thanks.

But her and I have been very close friends for about 3/4 of a year now. She used to like like me before, but that was a while ago. However, now I feel that way. >.

I dunno.

Let me think on this and reply back.

Kay... here is Cheesemasters post. Please post a reply.

Still no helpz?

well, Im not sure what to say about it.

What I'd try to do is meet the other guy here, and get on his good side and try to be friends with him. such would prevent any future bashings or destroying of properties as I've seen locally around here. (my sisters boyfriends little brother got his truck keyed, windshield smashed and egged inside and out over something like this.)

but other than that, I dont know what to suggest other than just watch things go on their own.

for the time being.

and watch for potential issues.

Still no helpz?

I wish I could help you, because I ought to repay you for helping me out and giving me advice all the time. But I can't think of anything right now.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

Still no helpz?

I wish I could help you, because I ought to repay you for helping me out and giving me advice all the time. But I can't think of anything right now.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

I feel the same way, and really feel obligated but cant think of anything awesome.

D=

Still no helpz?

Sorry Cheesy.

I did reply but it logged me out cause it was a long post and I'ma slow typer.

But In summery it comes out to...

I;m sorry I really don't know what to do.

I'm going through a similar situation right now except I went out with this guy...

and I don't want to talk about it.

I'm sorry I really am.

I'm just not good at the advice thing.

Oh, and now my own problems. I still like Julian, but yeah he's just been difficult thinking I don't spend enough time with him. Buuuut, here's the thing. Apparently, my Mike who I used to go out with but then I dumped, weellll I kind of apparently like two guys at once which totally STINKS. Because that is never good. Especially when one is current boyfriend and the other is ex boyfriend who is going out with a chick whose boyfriend you stole by accident way back in 8th grade and you think she secretly still harvests some form of hatred towards you. So, the realizations of the time being...

-A year ago I treated the people I supposedly "cared" about the most terribly(as in, ex boyfriend and the best friend ever girl).

-I seriously regret my stupidity.

-Current boyfriend has some serious problems that he needs help with or else he will seriously shoot his self(and no matter what he is still my friend).

-Everything I did that was so terrible last year is coming back to me like a bladed boomerang.

-I see with said girl person dating Mike she isn't being much better to him than I was. Which really stings because it reminds me of the former "us" that no longer is because I treated him in that exact same way only ending up dumping him.

-Except she still does treat him slightly better. Which makes me BURN with jealousy of her being more mature than I was.

-Jealousy is bad. Especially towards friend and ex.

-My life rocks. Except my social life is currently a steaming pile of dung.

Okay, so in my unreplied to post I shall continue this. Spending time away from seeing Mike and the chick because of the fire should be good for me. So as said already I still like Julian, so the fire is both a pro and a con. Why? Well, it's a con obviously because my home town is on fire. It's a pro because I don't see Mike at all but I stayed at Julian's house for 3 days. Which was good fun times. Though, his youngest older sibling is 20. But his sister was fine with actually talking to me. His brothers there were too busy talking to their friends, but I was fine chillin' with Julian forever and ever. We didn't really fight(haha except for our usual bickering about random stupidness). Hopefully, come Monday, I'm over Mike completely and I'm in love with Julian. Hopefully. XD

I dunno.

Mega Wolf, please reply to this. You are so good at this.

But her and I have been very close friends for about 3/4 of a year now. She used to like like me before, but that was a while ago. However, now I feel that way. >.< Like, very much so. Her and I get along perfectly. We are at the point where we don't need to talk when we are together, we can just sit by the fire and be perfectly comfortable saying nothing. Her and I talk about anything with each other. however, this makes things kinda difficult for me for the past few weeks. Cause she has been talking about her latest crush, who likes her back. And I was recently informed about something that I don't wanna share, but didn't make me feel too good. Dx I'm not gonna stop talking to her at all though. And most of out mutual friends think that her and I should go out. Like, they can even see us even being married eventually. xD

I dunno.

Mega Wolf, please reply to this. You are so good at this.

Well, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to say, but I'll cover as many bases as I can. :)

My advice would not to pursue this due to the fact that she has a crush. If you are amazing friends and you remain so for a while, everything will work out to the end. If she and her crush like each other, they will go out. The relationship may go on for quite a while, but keep faith and wait. Just remain a really good friend and be there for her without flirting or pursuing her during the relationship. This will hurt(a lot), but it's all you can do at the moment. If you like her a lot, you must be patient. The longer you wait and the better friends you become, the longer and better this relationship will likely have potential for. So just stick to it, Cheesey. You're doing great for yourself. In the long run, waiting will be the best decision you make. As long as you don't wait too long. As soon as she's once again available, charm her. I can give you advice for charming that always works. >=D Um. But in the meantime. Wait. And once she's single, grab her hand and start making out with her. (that last sentence was a joke, by the way. XD)

Thanks you, all of you who gave advice, tryed to give advice, or just wanted to but couldn't.

The two are going out now, and the guy is pretty cool. And I will look to see if it is a damaging relationship or anything. But I hardly need to watch out, she would tell me if there was anything wrong.

And I hate to do this to you, MW, but I was already doing everything you suggested. xD (Except for that second-to-last sentence. xD)

Ghost finally became mature and is no longer killing everyone for goofing off with Turtle, while Beardo and VSH are slowly but surely beginning to tick me off.

Aww. why?

The difference is that you had been thinking about this for quite some time and it came as a surprise to him. Did you look at Cheesemaster's post in this topic. He needs your input. Thanks.

oh guess what he still in love with me and I feel so bad cause now I'm going out with one of his beat friends..... :[ but I like the guy.

Mike was talking to my cousin and was like I thought I was fine once she broke up with me but then I started to realize how much she ment to me and what a difference she made in my life now that she's gone I feel so empty, alone, and helpless...

I feel like such a female dog. >:P

Aww. why?

oh guess what he still in love with me and I feel so bad cause now I'm going out with one of his beat friends..... :[ but I like the guy.

Mike was talking to my cousin and was like I thought I was fine once she broke up with me but then I started to realize how much she ment to me and what a difference she made in my life now that she's gone I feel so empty, alone, and helpless...

I feel like such a female dog. >:P

Don't feel bad. Don't let this guy manipulate your feelings. Be happy with your new relationship and put the past in the past.

Okay, DL, the guy is just trying to get sympathy. I can guarantee that he doesn't feel empty, alone, and helpless. Just ignore the guys who bemoan their situation of single status.

And I hate to do this to you, MW, but I was already doing everything you suggested. xD (Except for that second-to-last sentence. xD)

Hey, great minds think alike, y'know? XD

And now back to my life.

constantfighting=deathblargh.

Let's see...ex boyfriend is going out with a chick who is a rival as mentioned before... current boyfriend is someone I'm on and off happy with... ex boyfriend is talking to me a lot... current boyfriend was teasing me and saying that ex boyfriend so totally wants me back and current boyfriend somewhat has the idea I still like ex boyfriend... I kind of do still like ex boyfriend... this really stinks... I wonder how many times I said boyfriend in this paragraph... and I'm just sorta blah.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm still stuck girlfriendless. And I think I have found out why. I am really good at getting myself deep into the friend zone, and I never ask anyone out soon after meeting them. Those two things together make a catastrophic continuity of purely platonic friends, failing to fulfill love or even lust, leaving desire behind for despair to take over. I dunno. I don't really get it. I mean, I am surrounded with good female friends, but none that would take it a step further.

Basically, it really stinks. x3

Well, I'm still stuck girlfriendless. And I think I have found out why. I am really good at getting myself deep into the friend zone, and I never ask anyone out soon after meeting them. Those two things together make a catastrophic continuity of purely platonic friends, failing to fulfill love or even lust, leaving desire behind for despair to take over. I dunno. I don't really get it. I mean, I am surrounded with good female friends, but none that would take it a step further.

Haha, that sounds exactly like me. x3

Except, y'know. With guys.

Haha, that sounds exactly like me. x3

Except, y'know. With guys.

Eh, it happens to the best of us. xD

I love "cheesie's random literature." just, like adding to the collection at random points. Such as the highlighted sentence above.

It's not that they won't. You just haven't shoved them to the point of lust. ^_-

Oh gawd, I must be losing my shame. XD

But seriously, there are so many fairly easy ways to shove people into liking you or someone else. >=D

Need help on that, I'll be here to assist.

I've become an odd sort of evil. ._.

Well, despite talking to her over and over, Ghost is still clingy and I feel like I'm in a cheesy Romantic comedy whenm I'm around her and Turtle.

Like this incident.

Mk walks in and sees Turtle and Ghost sitting next to each other.

Mk: Hi.

Both: Hi.

Mk: Can I sit down?

Turtle: -scoots over one seat-

Mk: -sits in between Turtle and Ghost-

Ghost: -reaches her hand towards Turtle- you're too far away...

Or this one on Monday

Ghost: -randomly hugs Turtle-

Mk and Turtle: what the?

Ghost: I didn't see you for two days! I missed you.

Mk: (Thinking) I wonder how you'll feel over Thanksgivng break. *****.

....aaaaaaaaaaaand add how everyone is starting to think I'm a lesbian because I'm not going out with anyone and because I don't like anyone.

At least Beardo and VSH stopped going out, which means NO MORE MAKING OUT ON THE STEPS IN PLAIN SIGHT OF SINGLE PEOPLE

i feel so left out.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

Well, despite talking to her over and over, Ghost is still clingy and I feel like I'm in a cheesy Romantic comedy whenm I'm around her and Turtle.

Like this incident.

Mk walks in and sees Turtle and Ghost sitting next to each other.

Mk: Hi.

Both: Hi.

Mk: Can I sit down?

Turtle: -scoots over one seat-

Mk: -sits in between Turtle and Ghost-

Ghost: -reaches her hand towards Turtle- you're too far away...

Or this one on Monday

Ghost: -randomly hugs Turtle-

Mk and Turtle: what the?

Ghost: I didn't see you for two days! I missed you.

Mk: (Thinking) I wonder how you'll feel over Thanksgivng break. *****.

....aaaaaaaaaaaand add how everyone is starting to think I'm a lesbian because I'm not going out with anyone and because I don't like anyone.

At least Beardo and VSH stopped going out, which means NO MORE MAKING OUT ON THE STEPS IN PLAIN SIGHT OF SINGLE PEOPLE

i feel so left out.

You have odd friends. XD And dude, don't worry about what they think. It's not like you're at the age where you're freaked out that you'll never have a relationship. You don't have to worry about that for over ten more years. =D

i feel so left out.

D:< I always keep reading that as VHS, and wonder why you're friends with outdated hardware.

i feel so left out.

D:< I always keep reading that as VHS, and wonder why you're friends with outdated hardware.

uh, idk if my friends coutnas outdated electronics, though I believe you could call them that