Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

4th of july went really well with cassie,

we went out to dinner at a seafood place, twas pretty good.

Then went on a walk to the top of the world and watched fireworks from up there.

Then i spent the night at her house, it was a pretty fun day.

Sounds like an ideal day. I like the new picture you have up. She is really pretty.

It was more than ideal, we had so much fun.

Yes, she is really pretty.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4th of july went really well with cassie,

we went out to dinner at a seafood place, twas pretty good.

Then went on a walk to the top of the world and watched fireworks from up there.

Then i spent the night at her house, it was a pretty fun day.

Sounds like an ideal day. I like the new picture you have up. She is really pretty.

It was more than ideal, we had so much fun.

Yes, she is really pretty.

I am really happy that you have someone nice in your life.

*~&*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

For the last time. I DON'T DO DRUGS.

-shrooms Hamster_Girl-

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I never said you did drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whispers "Sugar girl"*

my fourth was pretty fun.

at around 6:30 I jogged about 1/2 mile to where I was meeting my friend Jess.

And we started walking to the local CVS. whiiiich was about 1/2 mile away, I guess?

and we hung there with her boyfriend Alex 'till about 9:00 when my friends Mom(melissa) and Jackie came. We all chilled till 9:20, when Momo, Jackie and I left to go see the fireworks. Jess stayed with Alex. And it was raining for a good portion of the afternoon/night.

heavily.

But it ended up being Jackie, Momo, and I just sitting in the off/on heavy rain for a while watching the mediocre show. Momo and I were sitting on my rain jacket; Jackie didn't want to. xD I took 4 pictures of da fiahwurks. that I need to get on the compy.

and then we went to applebees.

and had appetizers. xD

nothing like onion rings and chips w/ spinache and artichoke dip.

that and three drinks was like, $13.51. which was suprisingly cheap.

but we got discounts cause we were there at like, 11:00. xD

anyway, it was a lot of fun.

And we started walking to the local CVS. whiiiich was about 1/2 mile away, I guess?

and we hung there with her boyfriend Alex 'till about 9:00 when my friends Mom(melissa) and Jackie came. We all chilled till 9:20, when Momo, Jackie and I left to go see the fireworks. Jess stayed with Alex. And it was raining for a good portion of the afternoon/night.

heavily.

But it ended up being Jackie, Momo, and I just sitting in the off/on heavy rain for a while watching the mediocre show. Momo and I were sitting on my rain jacket; Jackie didn't want to. xD I took 4 pictures of da fiahwurks. that I need to get on the compy.

and had appetizers. xD

Sounds like a great time!

One good thing about coffee, it is the cheapest thing on the menu! :lol:

I didn't know they had a discount after 23H00. Pretty cool! Were there lots of people there?

It seems like the entire east coast had rain on the fourth.

heavily.

and had appetizers. xD

I didn't know they had a discount after 23H00. Pretty cool! Were there lots of people there?

It wasn't crowded.

but it wasn't empty, either.

I think the rain made it better, though. xD

heavily.

and had appetizers. xD

It wasn't crowded.

Probably!

As for me, the torrential rains came, then subsided, fog and severe humidity set in and the mosquitos were so hungry there were attacking in droves...

so I stayed inside, had a nice steamy cup of coffee and watched about six different fireworks displays from my window. No bugs, no disgusting weather, just a nice cozy cage overlooking the river with all the fireworks I wanted. There were always at least four different displays active at any one time. Now this is how I like doing the fourth of July. When I got bored, I just turned the light back on. :)

-shrooms Hamster_Girl-

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Mushroom Head is a term for people who shoot LSD and other psychedelic drugs.

MushroomHead, however, is a death metal band.

heavily.

and had appetizers. xD

It wasn't crowded.

Probably!

As for me, the torrential rains came, then subsided, fog and severe humidity set in and the mosquitos were so hungry there were attacking in droves...

so I stayed inside, had a nice steamy cup of coffee and watched about six different fireworks displays from my window. No bugs, no disgusting weather, just a nice cozy cage overlooking the river with all the fireworks I wanted. There were always at least four different displays active at any one time. Now this is how I like doing the fourth of July. When I got bored, I just turned the light back on. :)

well, we didn't have the bug issue.

which is suprising.

usually bugs are horrible.

-shrooms Hamster_Girl-

I really didn't think she meant it that way.

As for me, I didn't take it that way either.

heavily.

and had appetizers. xD

It wasn't crowded.

Probably!

well, we didn't have the bug issue.

which is suprising.

usually bugs are horrible.

Bug issue?????????

What you really mean is bug problem.

*throws the dictionary at Cheesemaster*

What grade did you say you received in English?

-shrooms Hamster_Girl-

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

But Mushroom head is also a condition in Earthbound you get from the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom (Anyone besides me notice the blatant Allman Brothers Reference?) or Struttin' Evil Mushroom. You get a cool mushroom on your head and it makes you walk funny and attack funny, a bit like Confusion in Pokemon.

Bottom Line: Earthbound was created with help from Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, and Jefferson airplane.

-shrooms Hamster_Girl-

But Mushroom head is also a condition in Earthbound you get from the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom (Anyone besides me notice the blatant Allman Brothers Reference?) or Struttin' Evil Mushroom. You get a cool mushroom on your head and it makes you walk funny and attack funny, a bit like Confusion in Pokemon.

Bottom Line: Earthbound was created with help from Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, and Jefferson airplane.

*loves the Allman Brothers music*

I'm gone for a bit and I miss like 5 pages. XD So what's happened reently of significance since eating me? Ah. I'm crazy about Julian at the moment in my tripolarness... I can't stand not talking to him. I can't stand being without him. Well. I can stand it. I just get extremely bored and I can't stop thinking about him. It's weirdness. Lalala, tripolarness... My parents know, all is well. The 4th he got mad at me. But then he got over it. Lalala...

I'm gone for a bit and I miss like 5 pages. XD So what's happened reently of significance since eating me? Ah. I'm crazy about Julian at the moment in my tripolarness... I can't stand not talking to him. I can't stand being without him. Well. I can stand it. I just get extremely bored and I can't stop thinking about him. It's weirdness. Lalala, tripolarness... My parents know, all is well. The 4th he got mad at me. But then he got over it. Lalala...

Welcome to the universe of love.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

But does love work so tripolarly? XD

Unfortunately... yes.

Unfortunately... yes.

So all those silly love songs are only about the up time?

Unfortunately... yes.

If you listen to country, you will find all the other songs about the down times. :lol:

Unfortunately... yes.

If you listen to country, you will find all the other songs about the down times. :lol:

This is true. XD

Unfortunately... yes.

Um.

Love Hurts, I Saw Red, Listen to My Heart, Separate Ways (Worlds Apart), Love Stinks, Ain't No Sunshine, Evil Ways, Substitute, Maggie May, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, etc.?

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Unfortunately... yes.

Um.

Love Hurts, I Saw Red, Listen to My Heart, Separate Ways (Worlds Apart), Love Stinks, Ain't No Sunshine, Evil Ways, Substitute, Maggie May, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, etc.?

MEATLOAF! =DDDDDD

Kat got me addicted to meatloaf. xD

Unfortunately... yes.

Um.

I said silly and I wasn't totally serious, MK. :rolleyes:

...I'm hanging out with Julian at the theatre and my parents are having my older sister come along. <_< So she can watch a movie. Even if she is going to be in just the general area and watch a different movie, it's still irritating. -_-

...I'm hanging out with Julian at the theatre and my parents are having my older sister come along. <_ so she can watch a movie. even if is going to be in just the general area and different movie it still irritating. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-">

I do agree.

Parents are an interesting group. :lol:

Perhaps it is because they remember how they were when they were younger.

Unfortunately... yes.

Um.

MEATLOAF! =DDDDDD

you win a cookie!

Unfortunately... yes.

Um.

MEATLOAF! =DDDDDD

you win a cookie!

yay! more MKookies!

thats exactly how I feel!!!!!

I haven't even dated trey for that long but

idk

his voice just makes me happy inside

:D

idk

awwwwwwww :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

idk

lol i know..

but i feel bad because I'm gonna be at my dads house for the rest of this week and next week.

and he doesn't want me to talk to boys on the phone.

So i have to be all secretive.

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

and hate going behind my dads back...

its lameeee

idk

lol i know..

but i feel bad because I'm gonna be at my dads house for the rest of this week and next week.

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

Why does he say for the reason you can't talk to guys on the phone?

I really suggest that you ask to sit down and talk with him about this.

Please do not get upset, but try to understand what his reasoning is.

Hopefully you can change his mind. Tell him that you have lots of friends,

like Moosey, that are guys and you would like to be able to talk to them.

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

well he hasn't really said he doesn't want me to talk to guys.

but it's one of those unsaid things.

and I told him about trey last night...

yea...

he hasn't said anything...

but he wants to meet him...

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

That's a good sign. :)

...I'm hanging out with Julian at the theatre and my parents are having my older sister come along. <_< So she can watch a movie. Even if she is going to be in just the general area and watch a different movie, it's still irritating. -_-

I do agree.

Oddly, Julian has been hanging out until like 9:30 after school every day and my parents have no problem with it. XD

...I'm hanging out with Julian at the theatre and my parents are having my older sister come along. <_ so she can watch a movie. even if is going to be in just the general area and different movie it still irritating. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-">

I do agree.

Oddly, Julian has been hanging out until like 9:30 after school every day and my parents have no problem with it. XD

My guess is the real reason they have no problem is because they trust you.

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

really??

It's a good sign!

good :D

thats a relief!

I'm sooo nervous though!

I mean I have the wost luck ever.

and I really want this to work

because he makes me happy

like extremely happy...

uggg so stressful!!!!!!!

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

really??

It's a good sign!

thats a relief!

I'm sooo nervous though!

like extremely happy...

uggg so stressful!!!!!!!

I believe your father just wants to see who this young man is.

When he meets your father, then your father will relax, as I am certain

he is a very nice young man.

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

My dad meets all my boyfriends, and always tells me straight out if he thinks the guy is right for me.It's cool. he's just protecting me

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

My dad meets all my boyfriends, and always tells me straight out if he thinks the guy is right for me.It's cool. he's just protecting me

That is very cool. If you father does not like a guy, he probably has a real good reason.

I do agree.

My guess is the real reason they have no problem is because they trust you.

Funny thing, actually. He was hanging out late this weekend, too. XD They actually think that it's okay because he's polite and nice. XD

OK, doods.

I have NO idea whats going on with me right now.

I feel like I like someone, but I have no idea who, if anyone, I like.

I don't know if it's just my lame hormones or what.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~(

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

really??

It's a good sign!

thats a relief!

I'm sooo nervous though!

like extremely happy...

uggg so stressful!!!!!!!

I believe your father just wants to see who this young man is.

When he meets your father, then your father will relax, as I am certain

he is a very nice young man.

He is

He's a good christian

he doesn't want to pressure me

it's great

but I don't get to talk to him for

a month!

This week he's at a lifeguarding camp (he's a life guard)

and then I'm leaving for washington the 20th.

and I'm gonna be in the woods

and being all great and gangster...

lol

idk

lol i know..

and I hate it.

i love talking to him

its lameeee

yea...

my dad's lkinda confusing...

he acts like a really mean tough guy

but he's usually just fun to be around.

it's weird.

I love him to death though...

but yea...

well.

RPVF decided she likes Dumbface again, so they're all flirty with each other. as such, RPVF hasnt been obsessing over me as much.

Though unintentionally, over a small disagreement between me and Dumbface, We both proved to her that He is still a liar who tried pretty hard to make me look bad.

Unphased, she still likes him.

She already knows that I dont like him at all, and for the aforementioned reasons.

anyway.

In hopes that RPVF finally got over me, I've taken a liking toward someone else as well.

which may be pretty awkward seeing how its one of my best friends' sister.

but I think that so far its been kept to myself pretty well. I dont know if it'll go any further than just that.

well.

RPVF decided she likes Dumbface again, so they're all flirty with each other. as such, RPVF hasnt been obsessing over me as much.

Though unintentionally, over a small disagreement between me and Dumbface, We both proved to her that He is still a liar who tried pretty hard to make me look bad.

Unphased, she still likes him.

She already knows that I dont like him at all, and for the aforementioned reasons.

anyway.

In hopes that RPVF finally got over me, I've taken a liking toward someone else as well.

which may be pretty awkward seeing how its one of my best friends' sister.

but I think that so far its been kept to myself pretty well. I dont know if it'll go any further than just that.

Keeping it to yourself, and with us, never got anyone in trouble; so I think you know best on this one.

OK, doods.

I have NO idea whats going on with me right now.

I feel like I like someone, but I have no idea who, if anyone, I like.

I don't know if it's just my lame hormones or what.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~(

I'd say it's lame hormones.

I'm pretty much 75% sure that Julian and I are at least going to last through high school. As lame and probably immature of a thought as that sounds. I mean that 25% leaves room for whatever might happen. So I suppose it's a good estimate. But how crazy we are about each other says that we have a good chance. =D All those previous doubts have been quite erased in the past few weeks. :blush:

what? love got married and went on a honeymoon? poo. That means that love is unavailable. D=

and MW, did something new happen between you and J-man? Cause all of your doubts have been erased and such.

what? love got married and went on a honeymoon? poo. That means that love is unavailable. D=

and MW, did something new happen between you and J-man? Cause all of your doubts have been erased and such.

Oh yeah!!!!!!! She's in :wub::wub:LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE :wub::wub: !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!!!!! She's in :wub::wub:LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE :wub::wub: !!!!!!!!

I gathered. :P I was just wondering if there was some specific event. :P

She will have to answer that one.

Right now he's sleeping on my couch so I'm sneaking on. XD We've just been hanging out a lot. It's hilarious, I'm high up on Arkcher's *top friends* on a *certain website* and Julian was like um who's this guy. XD Anyways, I've just decided that I'm content and happy. More content than ever in this kind of situation and not looking any further for something better. Because I don't think it's possible for anything to be better. ^.^

Right now he's sleeping on my couch so I'm sneaking on. XD We've just been hanging out a lot. It's hilarious, I'm high up on Arkcher's *top friends* on a *certain website* and Julian was like um who's this guy. XD Anyways, I've just decided that I'm content and happy. More content than ever in this kind of situation and not looking any further for something better. Because I don't think it's possible for anything to be better. ^.^

I don't see the name Horatio anywhere on your *top friends* list.

*wonders*

*wonders*

well, last time I checked, 'Raishey, you didn't have maispais.

*wonders*

You just didn't know what to check under. :lol:

*wonders*

well, mayhap thou couldst giveth me a hint?

*wonders*

*thinks about giving away my identity*

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Okay... I made it really easy for you.

*wonders*

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

kindanotreally.

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

...Wow, that's tough. I just spent a while seeing if I could find you.

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

You all are making this so much harder than it is. Go for the blonde H name. It would not allow me to put down my actual age, as it did not think I could type at 3 1/2. Of course I do not have any kind of statement, just my picture, well, actually it is Huette's face, which is a dead giveaway. You don't even have to read the description, just look at the pictures. LOL

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

You all are making this so much harder than it is. Go for the blonde H name. It would not allow me to put down my actual age, as it did not think I could type at 3 1/2. Of course I do not have any kind of statement, just my picture, well, actually it is Huette's face, which is a dead giveaway. You don't even have to read the description, just look at the pictures. LOL

I think I'm the only one who knows your full name. XD

I have offically broken off from teddy this is the last time my mind will ever think of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he txt me askin if i hated him and i was like hate describe how much i really don't like you.

hate isn't a strong enough word.

he called and i was all calm and monotone he freaked his voice was shaky i started laughin' then hung up this was like saturday or sunday idk all i know is my friend was suposed to call him and find out why he broke up with but i havn't heard from her yet and idc so mleh :P

KAY OUT

...well duh.

ALL 1960's Psychedelic bands have to take vacations.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~7

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

*tapes Mega Wolf's paws together*

*holds Julian hostage in the event Wolfie allows any secret information to escape*

You thought I was going to use some human name?????????

*laughs hysterically*

Au contraire!

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

Untrue.

Yay, found him! Added.

*wonders*

kindanotreally.

Think... Hard.

Untrue.

Yay, found him! Added.

You are probably the only one who figured it out!

ROFOCLH!!!!!!!!!

It is so easy, isn't it?

I found.

It was the area code that worked for me. xD

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What???????????

You know my area code??????????

*passes out*

But you didn't mention anything about my name.

Well, I knew the town.

So, I googled that.

and got the area code.

so I searched for your name.

I found.

What???????????

*passes out*

Well, I knew the town.

So, I googled that.

and got the area code.

Oh my!

I am losing my touch! :lol:

*wonders if Cheesemaster put spy cameras into my cage*

I found.

What???????????

*passes out*

Well, I knew the town.

So, I googled that.

and got the area code.

Oh my!

what is this "touch" you are losing?

and I didn't put them there. I just took advantage of the ones TGHL probably placed in there a while ago.

I found.

What???????????

*passes out*

Well, I knew the town.

So, I googled that.

and got the area code.

Oh my!

and I didn't put them there. I just took advantage of the ones TGHL probably placed in there a while ago.

My invisible touch! :lol:

I found.

What???????????

*passes out*

Well, I knew the town.

So, I googled that.

and got the area code.

Oh my!

My invisible touch! :lol:

oh. yeah. Kinda gone. xD

My brother's got a girlfriend. I met her last night. She's so pretty and funny and smart. I really like her. BUT my brother's 18 and she's 16 so if they... ya know... well that would be like illegal. *shudders* I don't even want to think about that. All though it would be funny to see my brother in jail.. LOL. Sorry that's only funny to me. *evil smile* MWAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

My brother's got a girlfriend. I met her last night. She's so pretty and funny and smart. I really like her. BUT my brother's 18 and she's 16 so if they... ya know... well that would be like illegal. *shudders* I don't even want to think about that. All though it would be funny to see my brother in jail.. LOL. Sorry that's only funny to me. *evil smile* MWAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

Hopefully they will be smart. :blink:

OMG. I certainly hope so..

LOL. My mom was joking around at dinner last night, and was like "Hurry go! You guys have seven minutes in heaven, before we bust in on you." Bethany, my brother's girlfiend, started blushing, she's so cute!

LOL. My mom was joking around at dinner last night, and was like "Hurry go! You guys have seven minutes in heaven, before we bust in on you." Bethany, my brother's girlfiend, started blushing, she's so cute!

:lol: Your mother sounds like she has a great sense of humour.

Sometimes. Yesterday was freaky though. My dad was at work so it was just me and my mom and brother. The whole day was non-stop laughing. I was so scared. But I got nervous because I made brownies, and Bethany took a bite of one ,on Sunday, and grimmaced, so yesterday I asked my brother if she thought they were good,and he said she did, so I'm releaved. Oh and that's another thing, I sliced my wrist and thumb cutting the brownies. I didn't do it on purpose, and it was barely bleeding. But man oh man did it hurt. I told my mom yesterday but i didn't tell her I did when i was cutting the brownies and she goes, "Brendan get me the phone book." I was like " MOM! Ohmigosh. I did it when I was cutting the brownies, I had my thumb on the back of the pan, and I pulled the knife to far back and it cut into my thumb, then when I was looking at my thumb, I stupidly, still had the knife in my hand and I was moving the hand that had the knife in it around, and the knife slit my wrist." The whole time brother's sitting there laughing his head off. I don't want to sound mean, but how to people who cut themselves stand it? It hurts SO bad.

Sometimes. Yesterday was freaky though. My dad was at work so it was just me and my mom and brother. The whole day was non-stop laughing. I was so scared. But I got nervous because I made brownies, and Bethany took a bite of one ,on Sunday, and grimmaced, so yesterday I asked my brother if she thought they were good,and he said she did, so I'm releaved. Oh and that's another thing, I sliced my wrist and thumb cutting the brownies. I didn't do it on purpose, and it was barely bleeding. But man oh man did it hurt. I told my mom yesterday but i didn't tell her I did when i was cutting the brownies and she goes, "Brendan get me the phone book." I was like " MOM! Ohmigosh. I did it when I was cutting the brownies, I had my thumb on the back of the pan, and I pulled the knife to far back and it cut into my thumb, then when I was looking at my thumb, I stupidly, still had the knife in my hand and I was moving the hand that had the knife in it around, and the knife slit my wrist." The whole time brother's sitting there laughing his head off. I don't want to sound mean, but how to people who cut themselves stand it? It hurts SO bad.

well Ive talked to people who cut and they say it doesn't hurt.

*passes out at the thought*

Yeah. I dont... cut myself, intentionally, but When you get a cut thats bigger than others, your nerves there... well, get cut. You feel it, but it doesnt hurt for a while.

But we'll leave that for emos to worry about.

=D

Silly Emos. Death is for old people.

I guess it's just because they do it so much that they're used to it.

I read a book called Cut once. It's a good book but you feel sick reading it.

I read a book called Cut once. It's a good book but you feel sick reading it.

I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!

I have a friend who cuts.

but, she has no intention of suicide.

she is a masochist (enjoys inflicting pain on herself.)

something about pain releasing adrenaline, triggering a release of endorphins.

but she has a really horrible home life. parents aren't quite ideal. (understatement of the forever)

and she does clean every cut. with rubbing alcohol.

but she has a really horrible home life. parents aren't quite ideal. (understatement of the forever)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh my.

Some say inflicting pain on yourself makes you think clearer.

That has to sting!

That has to sting!

I could not imagine putting rubbing alcohol into an open cut.

Ouuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to sting!

I do....A LOT. I cut myself shaving (not on purpose) all the time, and i fall a lot

IT STINGS!

That has to sting!

I do....A LOT. I cut myself shaving (not on purpose) all the time, and i fall a lot

IT STINGS!

How about Neosporin? That doesn't hurt.

That has to sting!

IT STINGS!

How about Neosporin? That doesn't hurt.

Rubbing Alcohol is easier to get to in my house.

*giggles like a schoolgirl*

My boy and I celebrated 5 months in style last Thursdsay night! He took me to see the Simpsons Movie in GOLD CLASS (expensive, kiddies!) and he bought me whatever I wanted. Can you believe a bag of skittles was $6?

Then we headed out for a night on the town, we danced/moshed/bopped the night away to some awesome tunes at an alternative/punk/indie club called NEXT.

He looked gorgeous, I could tell he took extra effort to impress me.

We then got home at 6:00am Friday morning and slept in my bed and cuddled for half the day.

I know the big celebrations are for 6 months but we felt it appropriate to celebrate the 5 months.

Hehehe. I have been away for a long time.

-Li

My boy and I celebrated 5 months in style last Thursdsay night! He took me to see the Simpsons Movie in GOLD CLASS (expensive, kiddies!) and he bought me whatever I wanted. Can you believe a bag of skittles was $6?

Then we headed out for a night on the town, we danced/moshed/bopped the night away to some awesome tunes at an alternative/punk/indie club called NEXT.

We then got home at 6:00am Friday morning and slept in my bed and cuddled for half the day.

I know the big celebrations are for 6 months but we felt it appropriate to celebrate the 5 months.

-Li

Yes you have been away for a long time! And you have been missed!!!!!!!

It is wonderful to hear that your five month celebration was a huge success.

06H00 in the morning????? Are you becoming nocturnal like me? Hee, hee, hee?

As for the movie goodies prices... for $6, is outrageous.

-Li

Haha, only when I'm out at NEXT can I be nocturnal :P

I have my course and stuff to think about!

My boyfriend is pretty much awesome.

Also, I found you on myspace and added you, hehe. Accept me.

-Li

-Li

Also, I found you and added you, hehe. Accept me.

-Li

If you become the Vet Nurse who works the 23H00 until 07H00 shift, you will definitely become nocturnal.

And of course, I will add you.

-Li

-Li

If you become the Vet Nurse who works the 23H00 until 07H00 shift, you will definitely become nocturnal.

My clinic closes at 20H00, luckily, but there are vets on call throughout the night if need be.

Yay! Top friends.

-Li

-Li

-Li

My clinic closes at 20H00, luckily, but there are vets on call throughout the night if need be.

Yay! Top friends.

-Li

You are lucky. 20H00 is a good hour, lucky you.

It is really hard working the graveyard shift. Your life gets turned upside down.

-Li

-Li

Yay! Top friends.

-Li

It is really hard working the graveyard shift. Your life gets turned upside down.

I can imagine. My dad drives trains so he does shift work and he has to work all sorts of crazy hours which has messed up his sleeping patterns.

-Li

-Li

-Li

Yay! Top friends.

-Li

I can imagine. My dad drives trains so he does shift work and he has to work all sorts of crazy hours which has messed up his sleeping patterns.

-Li

*screamsssssssss*

I have always wanted to drive a locomotive!!!!

How cool. Have you ever gone with him? Would this be permitted?

-Li

-Li

Yay! Top friends.

-Li

-Li

*screamsssssssss*

I have always wanted to drive a locomotive!!!!

How cool. Have you ever gone with him? Would this be permitted?

I have. It's quite fun, it's much different from being in the carriages.

It's a good job to get into, it pays well and it's interesting.

I also get free public transport (trains, buses and trams) in our State.

-Li

So found out why Ted broke up with me. And I'm mad.

And he said the reason was... ???

Actually Livvie told. He asked her permission so she wouldn't kill him...... so anyways his reason was cause we never see each other which ok is definately his fault cause i asked him to hangout lots of times and he just said no and my mom said she had no problem with me hanging out with my guy "friends" (seeing as she had no clue as to what was really going on) but ya it's his fault so I had nothing to do with it ALL HIM!! Would it be wrong to talk to him about it?!?!??

Actually Livvie told. He asked her permission so she wouldn't kill him...... so anyways his reason was cause we never see each other which ok is definately his fault cause i asked him to hangout lots of times and he just said no and my mom said she had no problem with me hanging out with my guy "friends" (seeing as she had no clue as to what was really going on) but ya it's his fault so I had nothing to do with it ALL HIM!! Would it be wrong to talk to him about it?!?!??

I know you won't listen to me, but please forget about him.

Please start looking at the other guys that are around you.

Things with me and Trey are going really really good!

I saw him last night.

:rolleyes:

we saw the simpsons movie.

It was really funny..

And we talked a lot.

I missed him!

i didn't get to see him for a month!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I saw him last night.

It was really funny..

And we talked a lot.

I missed him!

It is fantastic to hear great news!!! So I guess you missed him a whole lot!!!

I want to see the Simpson's movie. My friend is Milhouse. Glad to hear you liked it.

so RPVF keeps going further downhill every day or so.

At first, I thought that she complained about how bad her life was sometimes because they really arent in the greatest condition, seeing how their parents are divorced and their dad is deliberately trying to break apart their family leaving their mom to try and provide the house and three teenagers be herself, and so on.

Well.

Due to boredom at my place here, I went over to Dr. Cornbreads house for a day or two, in RPVF's absence.

If they were financially... troubled, they probably wouldnt have the whole house air conditioned to well, cable connection and internet and good computers.

None of which are found in my own house.

RPVF is complaining about how bad her life is because she's terribly spoilt by her grandparents, who have recently bought her (like 6 months ago) a top of the line computer. Dual-core processor at some 4.2GHz, 3GB RAM, and 1TB hard drive. Specifically for RPVF. Her computer nerd brothers have respectively worked at least a year each for their PC's which are less powerful than my own. RPVF got hers for free. The only, ONLY thing RPVF uses this powerhouse computer for is to check her Myspace. thats it. Meatwad and Dr. Cornbread use hacks, mods, gaming, and have demanding programs on their 800MHz machines. but That over there is RPVF's Myspace computer.

Within the next two days, her grandparents are buying RPVF a brand new car of her choice. She doesnt even have her license yet.

RPVF has her own phone which she can literally do whatever she wants with.

She also wants to be a prep, and has... wanted to for a while, but Unfortunately, her grandparents cant buy her a good, fit body. Thats something she has to work for herself, so it wont happen.

and I know that I dont want to be with someone who expects me to buy them literally everything, and everything brand-new and expensive and shiney. I would kill someone to afford air conditioning here at my place, I cant afford to get a video card for my PC so it will display things right. Those are about $50.

so if I dont buy RPVF anything, then I wont have to put up with her. =D

At first, I thought that she complained about how bad her life was sometimes because they really arent in the greatest condition, seeing how their parents are divorced and their dad is deliberately trying to break apart their family leaving their mom to try and provide the house and three teenagers be herself, and so on.

Well.

Due to boredom at my place here, I went over to Dr. Cornbreads house for a day or two, in RPVF's absence.

If they were financially... troubled, they probably wouldnt have the whole house air conditioned to well, cable connection and internet and good computers.

RPVF is complaining about how bad her life is because she's terribly spoilt by her grandparents, who have recently bought her (like 6 months ago) a top of the line computer. Dual-core processor at some 4.2GHz, 3GB RAM, and 1TB hard drive. Specifically for RPVF. Her computer nerd brothers have respectively worked at least a year each for their PC's which are less powerful than my own. RPVF got hers for free. The only, ONLY thing RPVF uses this powerhouse computer for is to check her Myspace. thats it. Meatwad and Dr. Cornbread use hacks, mods, gaming, and have demanding programs on their 800MHz machines. but That over there is RPVF's Myspace computer.

Within the next two days, her grandparents are buying RPVF a brand new car of her choice. She doesnt even have her license yet.

She also wants to be a prep, and has... wanted to for a while, but Unfortunately, her grandparents cant buy her a good, fit body. Thats something she has to work for herself, so it wont happen.

and I know that I dont want to be with someone who expects me to buy them literally everything, and everything brand-new and expensive and shiney. I would kill someone to afford air conditioning here at my place, I cant afford to get a video card for my PC so it will display things right. Those are about $50.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh my!!!

You definitely don't need this girl.

How about you just shut up about him and forget about it. Junior high relationships last about .0001% of the time and high school maybe 5%. If he decided he didn't see you enough, that's his problem. Don't bother talking about it, neither of you seem mature enough for relationships.

Well.

At least I use nice things when I get them

Um..... who we talkin' 'bout??????

You and Ted. Please forget about him.

Whose ted??? If i don't know him why forget him???

Whose ted??? If i don't know him why forget him???

Okay.

Heh heh horatio your so funny well i gots to hit the hay i'll try to come by tomorrow

night night!

Nite, nite, termite!

HEY! I'm not a termite! Well I went to "transition day", it was a half day and it was actually fun. Tomorrow and Wednesday are half days too.

Well.

Oh my!!!

so RPVF is posting on her powerhouse PC about how She drove home today with her brand new 2008 Chevy Aveo!

which is specifically hers.

just like her computer.

Well.

Oh my!!!

so RPVF is posting on her powerhouse PC about how She drove home today with her brand new 2008 Chevy Aveo!

just like her computer.

I think you do not need this girl as a potential girlfriend.

I wish I could make my hormones go away and leave me alone.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

If you could figure out a way to do that, you would be a billionaire!!!

-adds that to list of things I need to make-

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

Well.

Oh my!!!

just like her computer.

I think you do not need this girl as a potential girlfriend.

I agree.

and kind of thought about that some six months ago, but whatever.

woooow.

On a particular site with which she prefers talking to her friends on, including myself, She included in her username 'the proud owner of a Chevy Aveo'.

I commented to her, 'Are you sure you would count as the 'owner' if you neither worked nor paid for it?'

She changed her username to 'I have a car now!'

and responded 'Oh man, you caught me. Well then, I guess im not the owner. But it is mine!'

I still find it terribly annoying how she seems to mold her life after my interest and liking.

As soon as I post one of those silly little surveys, Anything I post in those seems to become her interests and things we have in common.

theres a bit more detail and all, but im too put off to talk about it. XD

I saw him last night.

It was really funny..

And we talked a lot.

I missed him!

It is fantastic to hear great news!!! So I guess you missed him a whole lot!!!

I want to see the Simpson's movie. My friend is Milhouse. Glad to hear you liked it.

yea...

and he didn't come to church when he said he would...

grrrrrrrrrrr

oh well

I'll see him Friday.

Yea it was really funnny.

You seriously know millhouse??

thats awesome!!!!!!!

woooow.

On a particular site with which she prefers talking to her friends on, including myself, She included in her username 'the proud owner of a Chevy Aveo'.

I commented to her, 'Are you sure you would count as the 'owner' if you neither worked nor paid for it?'

She changed her username to 'I have a car now!'

and responded 'Oh man, you caught me. Well then, I guess im not the owner. But it is mine!'

I still find it terribly annoying how she seems to mold her life after my interest and liking.

As soon as I post one of those silly little surveys, Anything I post in those seems to become her interests and things we have in common.

theres a bit more detail and all, but im too put off to talk about it. XD

Next time you do a survey, say your favourite band is Poison.

If the survey asks what your wearing, say Jeans with knee-holes in them and a Metallica shirt.

and if it asks what you have on your walls in your room, say Nothing, but you wish there were Black-Light posters of Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix.

if it asks who you wish was standing next to you, say Sigmund Freud.

Ah. The possessive boyfriend... need to fix that... Yeah. So. Julian is really possessive, but not in a terrible, "BLAH I'M GONNA YELL AND SCREAM BECAUSE YOU'RE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE!" More in the, "I'm gonna act all emo just because you're talking to your friends..." kind of way. But at least he recognizes that it's a problem.

so Today was insanity.

At about 5, RPVF and Brianrietta both were calling me telling me that they want to go see a movie. Starting at 7.

so Complying, I went and got ready and stuff, and since it was the premier opening night dealie for The Invasion movie, we were going to get there early on so we could get a seat.

Long story short, we got there a bit late, but fortunatly there werent very many people.

Afterward, we went to McDonolds. o:

(I hate eating there. so bad.)

but We talked about stuff for a while.

and I've never been more confused about Brianrietta.

All of a sudden, she was SUCH a flirt. (and I probably was too without realizing it.)

Partly because we're cantankerous rambuncious teenagers, I was talked in to going in to the playplace with a food tray and sliding down while sitting on the food tray.

that was fun.

but Before I went in, I took out my phone, MP3 player, keys, wallet and other items from my pockets. Brianrietta motioned for me to give her my stuff.

so I set the stuff on the table and tossed my jacket overshirt mess to her, 'cause I usually wear two shirts (one of which was conveinently all Axe-smelling) and slid around and it was fun.

When I came back, she was hugging my shirt, listening to my MP3 player and looking at stuff on my phone. and Dr. Cornbread, next to her, was looking through my wallet.

Just casually, of course, not a problem or anything.

But they were pointing out old photos and cards I had inside. and like, $2.

and During the movie, RPVF and Brianrietta were sitting in front of me. RPVF leans back and is like, 'Brandon! Hey! Look here, its Brianrietta!' and they both wave at me.

When I was walking back toward them from across the room, Brianrietta does her trademark gigglesqueak and waves excitedly.

And when we were leaving, she insisted that she gets a hug from me before we leave.

Then there were some other details about one of Dr. Cornbreads other friends, and My sister did something, The Denzel left half way through, but I didnt much pay attention to all that.

Oh yeah, and the movie was okay. Kind of pushing the limits for its PG-13 rating, so I thought, it was real creepy.

I got another hug from Brianrietta. n_n

Maybe its just mood swings or something, but Every time I see her, she acts differently.

But this time it was fun. =D

In other news, Shes leaving for college. like, f'real. on Wednesday.

Im not sure where or how far away or any details further than that, other than contact will be a lot more limited.

but I think its safe to assume that RPVF hasnt screwed up our flirt-dom too badly. seeing how its not really a relationship, but it might as well be.

Ohh. How was The Invasion? It looked pretty good.

On another note, I'm now crush-free. It's amazing. I realized that the guy I liked was so stupid, he couldn't even figure out how to post a comment on someone's facebook account. He was just posting his replies on his own wall. Haha ... Well. There are other reasons. He's also a jerk. Ahh. Well, now I can focus on other things. Like school ... and flags. -sigh-

Ohh. How was The Invasion? It looked pretty good.

uh, Movie critics gave it 1-star/19% awesomeness.

It was disappointing, but not quite that terrible.

Its proven a remake of the Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, so if you know how all that went, just imagine that.. well, remade.

so Basically, if someone happens to puke on you (in the movie) then you turn in to an alien.

which I thought was an odd way of spreading around an infectious condition, but Whatever works for them...

I wouldnt see it in the theater. If you really wanted to see it, wait 'til it comes out on video. or. .. free.

Parts of it were really cool, but not enough to redeem the whole thing.

yeah.

This is sad.

Text conversation:

Teddy: I wanna solve a riddle.

Me: too bad.

Teddy: ok then

Teddy: I wanna slove a riddle. :(

Me: NO!

Teddy: Please?

Me: NO!

Teddy: ok :(

Me: School stinks.

Teddy: Did you go back already?

Me: Yesterday.

Teddy: Awww d---- that ####.

Me: Dude I know I have homework already.

Me: This isn’t hard but I need your help.

Teddy: With what?

Me: What’s a good theme song for me?

Teddy: Hmmm… Karma Police by Radiohead

Me: I’ve never heard that and that’s sad ‘cause I listen to them.

Teddy: Katie. I’m sorry I was mean to you. I can’t stay mad at you. Ily.

Me: Awww..

Teddy: Yea.

Me: Well I’ll listen to the song and ttyl cuz I have to read chapter one in my science book so byeyas

Teddy: Good bye.

Me: Holey ****I’m using your song.

Teddy: For what?

Me: For my theme song it’s for science.

Teddy: Cool.

Me: Ya thank you for helping

Teddy: Welcome

Me: So what’s up?

Teddy: I can’t stop thinking about you.

Me: Oh no please don’t.

Teddy: Does your nose itch?

Me: It has been.

Teddy: Aah

Me: What?

Teddy: Ftw

Me: ……<3……

Teddy: Haha

(this part isn’t appropriate :]]]]]]]]]]]] I’m naughty)

Me: Woo baby.

Teddy: Smiley face

Me: Butterflies

Teddy: Flutterbies

Me: Teehee

Teddy: Sweet.

Me: Waysweet

Teddy: H***a sweet

Me: D--- now I want candy

Teddy: Haha awesome

Me: No cuz I’ll get fat

Teddy: Bs.

Me: Ya yer right

Teddy: Ok?

Me: Nvm

Teddy: Mk

Me: I got glasses

Teddy: Send a pic

Teddy: You look good with glasses.

Me: Thank you

Teddy: :P

Me: :Pd:

Teddy: Oh yea

Me: Mhm

Teddy: Ok

Me: Look up this song so long goodbye by sum41

Teddy: The lyrics?

Me: No the song like them actually singing

Teddy: Wow it’s good.

Me: I know I love it I think if my school has like singers choice I’m gonna sing itat a choir concert

Teddy: What song do you think best describes me?

Me: Oh this could take a while so hold on

Teddy: K

Me: Honestly I don’t know but when I watch Braveheart I think of you

Teddy: Hmm I’ll have to watch that.

Me: The movie kicks #### it’s really long though………….. look up the song braveheart trilogy

Teddy: Ok

Me: Did you listen to the song?

Teddy: I couldn’t find it.

Me: Oh : (

Teddy: Yea

Me: Ya I’m so bored and Livvie stole my mp3 player

Teddy: Frowny face

Me: Aw don’t get sad get glad

Teddy: Glad face

Me: Yay!

Me: I’m bein stripped

Teddy: Cool

Me: u know u wanna b here

Teddy: H--- yea I do.

Me: I want u here

Teddy: Katie I love you.

Me: Teddy I love you too.

Teddy: I’m so happy with you.

Me: Same here.

Teddy: :D

Me: You make my heart stop beating and my stomach swirl.

Teddy: I love you so much.

Me: I love you a whole bunch too.

Teddy: I love you more than a puppy loves to eat it’s own ####

Me: That’s cute on some weird twisted way.

Me: :Pd:

Teddy: Sure

Me: Hmmm… Guess what?

Teddy: What?

Me: You’re hot

Teddy: You too.

Me: I feel really bad

Teddy: Why?

Me: Cuz I got mad at you and deleted the pictures of you.

I’ll send some later. I got company.

Me: Ok

Teddy: Ok. I gotta go. ttyl.

Yes this really happened.

*barfs all over the place*

There are two factors in that. Main one being that this one guy likes me and he's really weird and annoying. I have a knack for attracting freaks...

Um Ok? are you talking about your personal experiance or mine?

Horatio,

I know you're on. Please talk to me. I'm bored and I want to talk to you, because we havn't talked in a while. No thanks to school.

Katie

Horatio,

I know you're on. Please talk to me. I'm bored and I want to talk to you, because we havn't talked in a while. No thanks to school.

Katie

My apologies for missing you. I was on and then went back to studying.

*hopes Cupcakelvr returns while I am on*

Horatio,

Katie

Nope! Now that school started, I'm never on when you are.

Horatio,

Katie

Nope! Now that school started, I'm never on when you are.

I will change my schedule to be on when you are. How does that sound?