Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

uh. I'd just like to point out that you're being kind of two-faced about this.

You act like you like Julian sometimes, but as strongly implied here, such is not the case.

or at least not what its made out to be.

If something about him really is bothering you, then tell him.

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.< So at that point I was like, one of those, "He's time consuming. I don't have time for him. He's in my way. <.<" attitudes. And then there was last night, where I went into one of my, "Oooh, jeez. What is reality, and what is existance?" moods(in other words, I probably have some kind of mental disorder o_O). I called him and told him to distract myself, and it worked well and within 10 minutes I wasn't feeling terrible anymore. And I've found that as long as I talk to him, I'm good with him. It's really all on me, whether I make the effort to make it work or not. Mostly, it's just my impatient and restless on-the-go side getting the best of me.

Or, I'm in denial. I was just thinking that was an option since it seems to be for many people. XD

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

It is called 'the years between 15 an 21'. :lol:

I figured most of the other girls were more concerned about make-up and boys than life problems and the thoughts of eternity/reality. XD

Those are the same girls who never are interested in philosophical thoughts, just more make-up, boyfriends/husbands, their house, their kids and where they should shop.

You are light-years ahead of them.

Yeah, it's funny. My closer friends generally share these philosophical thoughts. Some may have a much more religious philosophical thought version, but they do have philosophical thoughts. XD It's pretty interesting. I don't feel AS crazy when I'm talking to them. And I can hold on to my sanity by just talking about it, which somehow distracts me from it in a way. I can have really thoughtful my two best friends and then Julian. Camielle I can talk to about everything reguarding life and death. Thomas and I talk about fears and sometimes the more religious viewpoint of philosophy. Then Julian and I just sorta talk about whatever. Usually has to do with overthinking and how we try not to but can't help it. XD So, I suppose I can conclude that I'm at least somewhat sane. :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

You act like you like Julian sometimes, but as strongly implied here, such is not the case.

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.

Or, I'm in denial. I was just thinking that was an option since it seems to be for many people. XD

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

I figured most of the other girls were more concerned about make-up and boys than life problems and the thoughts of eternity/reality. XD

Those are the same girls who never are interested in philosophical thoughts, just more make-up, boyfriends/husbands, their house, their kids and where they should shop.

Yeah, it's funny. My closer friends generally share these philosophical thoughts. Some may have a much more religious philosophical thought version, but they do have philosophical thoughts. XD It's pretty interesting. I don't feel AS crazy when I'm talking to them. And I can hold on to my sanity by just talking about it, which somehow distracts me from it in a way. I can have really thoughtful my two best friends and then Julian. Camielle I can talk to about everything reguarding life and death. Thomas and I talk about fears and sometimes the more religious viewpoint of philosophy. Then Julian and I just sorta talk about whatever. Usually has to do with overthinking and how we try not to but can't help it. XD So, I suppose I can conclude that I'm at least somewhat sane. :lol:

Definitely sane. As I said... just light-years ahead of them. When you get to college, I would definitely look into some philosophy courses as I think you would love them.

SkinnyMan is really all too skinny.

Honestly. If I squint one eye and hold my thumb up, my thumb covers him up. He has to be about 6'5", and about 4" width wise from the side. Haha.

Sort of like a long zipper. :lol:

Yeah, sorta. :P

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.< So at that point I was like, one of those, "He's time consuming. I don't have time for him. He's in my way. <.<" attitudes. And then there was last night, where I went into one of my, "Oooh, jeez. What is reality, and what is existance?" moods(in other words, I probably have some kind of mental disorder o_O). I called him and told him to distract myself, and it worked well and within 10 minutes I wasn't feeling terrible anymore. And I've found that as long as I talk to him, I'm good with him. It's really all on me, whether I make the effort to make it work or not. Mostly, it's just my impatient and restless on-the-go side getting the best of me.

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

Definitely sane. As I said... just light-years ahead of them. When you get to college, I would definitely look into some philosophy courses as I think you would love them.

I'll definitely be looking into that. Okay, so on this radio show, this guy really made me mad. So he'd read a statistic or something earlier in the show, I guess. But this teenage girl called in to comment, and he tried to make her sound stupid. Basically, he was saying something like most teenagers don't like reading, and that she probably didn't either. But she then said she loved to read. After that for some reason he turned it into politics and said, "Do you know who the candidates are for the upcoming elections?" so she starts saying something and you can hear someone in the background and then he accuses her of making her father say something and she was repeating it. He said like, "Do you think I'm stupid or something?" and the background was nothing NEAR what she said, if he was listening carefully. And then he was like,"Make your father leave the room," and then she did, and then continued with the easy question, "How do you know that Bush isn't a candidate? You don't know that." And the best reply ever, she says(really furious by now), "Because he's already served 2..." and then my mom and I arrived at KFC, so I don't know what else went on, but she was looking for the word "terms", which she was too stressed to immediately think of, and I have no doubt that he continued to try to make her sound like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Some adults, I swear, they think they know everything. And then that handful of adults accuse all teenagers of knowing less than them. I know far more than many American adults today and I'm 10x more mature. I know in general teenagers are idiots, but it's not fair to make such an assumption about all teenagers. I hate that. I know better than to think my high school relationships are "love" or going to "last forever". I know better than to trust everyone, I know better than to fuss over everything, and I'm capable of staying calm in some of the most stressful situations. And then there are some adults who think they're more intelligent and more capable than me. When they're standing in the customer service lines, yelling at the representative (who has no control over the quality, they're just paid to deal with the yelling) because their toaster ovens don't work when they just never plugged it in.

Ah. Rant of the day.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

I'll definitely be looking into that. Okay, so on this radio show, this guy really made me mad. So he'd read a statistic or something earlier in the show, I guess. But this teenage girl called in to comment, and he tried to make her sound stupid. Basically, he was saying something like most teenagers don't like reading, and that she probably didn't either. But she then said she loved to read. After that for some reason he turned it into politics and said, "Do you know who the candidates are for the upcoming elections?" so she starts saying something and you can hear someone in the background and then he accuses her of making her father say something and she was repeating it. He said like, "Do you think I'm stupid or something?" and the background was nothing NEAR what she said, if he was listening carefully. And then he was like,"Make your father leave the room," and then she did, and then continued with the easy question, "How do you know that Bush isn't a candidate? You don't know that." And the best reply ever, she says(really furious by now), "Because he's already served 2..." and then my mom and I arrived at KFC, so I don't know what else went on, but she was looking for the word "terms", which she was too stressed to immediately think of, and I have no doubt that he continued to try to make her sound like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Some adults, I swear, they think they know everything. And then that handful of adults accuse all teenagers of knowing less than them. I know far more than many American adults today and I'm 10x more mature. I know in general teenagers are idiots, but it's not fair to make such an assumption about all teenagers. I hate that. I know better than to think my high school relationships are "love" or going to "last forever". I know better than to trust everyone, I know better than to fuss over everything, and I'm capable of staying calm in some of the most stressful situations. And then there are some adults who think they're more intelligent and more capable than me. When they're standing in the customer service lines, yelling at the representative (who has no control over the quality, they're just paid to deal with the yelling) because their toaster ovens don't work when they just never plugged it in.

Ah. Rant of the day.

:lol: First, I must laugh that you were listening to whatever radio talk program that was! Those shows are awful. I agree with you that the host tries to make everyone look like an idiot, especially young people, unless of course, they happen to agree 100% with whatever the subject of the day is.

You are totally correct on your point about some adults. Many adults do not give young people enough credit. To begin, they think that babies know nothing. In reality, babies are soft, cuddly supercomputers. They are observing, compliling data on everything! They know how to manipulate adults days after birth... as soon as they learn that crying will bring an adult running. The learning does not stop, by two years, they copy almost everything they see and are able to do. By four, they have phenomenal memories and will repeat something months later after hearing a conversation of adults. The problem is adults, not all just some. This group of adults say to all young people... you can't do this, you are not pretty enough, you are not smart enough, you don't know anything, you can't, you can't, you can't. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: This same group of adults will never give credit where credit is due. If a young person starts talking about politics, because the adult has not taken the time to become knowledgeable, then obviously, the young person knows absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, if given the opportunity, those same adults can stifle the creativity and ambition of youth.

As for the "love" and "lasting forever", well... there are some people who are high school sweethearts and they are still married. So, you never know. The good news is that the divorce rate is dropping. Couples are trying to work things out. So, you never know. You could meet the "love of your life" in high school and have this guy be "the one".

As for the adults who think it is acceptable behaviour to yell at a customer service person. Shame on you. This is totally unacceptable behaviour and they should get grounded. Sometimes people get frustrated because they purchase something and when they get it home, it does not work. So going back to the store to exchange it or return it is stressful. Other times, people want something for free for their inconvenience. So they will yell and scream until someone shuts them up with a present. I have a friend who is an airline gate agent and she has heard it all. Once, when the fog was so bad, you would not see your fingers if you stuck your hand out, obviously the planes were not going anywhere. This one guy threw his briefcase at her because she would not upgrade him to first class for the delay. Well, he got an upgrade... she called the airport police. He got a nice chair in their office for a while and then missed his plane. :lol: Most times, companies will accomodate the bad out of control person, just to shut them up. This is reinforcing bad behaviour. Scream in a restaurant and you will get free food. What really makes me mad are the people who purchase, let's say, a wide screen television to watch the Super Bowl, then return it the day after the super bowl. Hello... this is stealing. How about the women who purchase a dress, wear it with the tags and then return it. Wrong!!! Now you have me on a rant. I will be quiet now.

Before I went rambling on forever... I should have just said... you are correct and I agree on all of your statements except the love one. I think that for some, true, long lasting love can happen in high school or college.

Enough said.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

Ah. Rant of the day.

:lol: First, I must laugh that you were listening to whatever radio talk program that was! Those shows are awful. I agree with you that the host tries to make everyone look like an idiot, especially young people, unless of course, they happen to agree 100% with whatever the subject of the day is.

You are totally correct on your point about some adults. Many adults do not give young people enough credit. To begin, they think that babies know nothing. In reality, babies are soft, cuddly supercomputers. They are observing, compliling data on everything! They know how to manipulate adults days after birth... as soon as they learn that crying will bring an adult running. The learning does not stop, by two years, they copy almost everything they see and are able to do. By four, they have phenomenal memories and will repeat something months later after hearing a conversation of adults. The problem is adults, not all just some. This group of adults say to all young people... you can't do this, you are not pretty enough, you are not smart enough, you don't know anything, you can't, you can't, you can't. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: This same group of adults will never give credit where credit is due. If a young person starts talking about politics, because the adult has not taken the time to become knowledgeable, then obviously, the young person knows absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, if given the opportunity, those same adults can stifle the creativity and ambition of youth.

As for the "love" and "lasting forever", well... there are some people who are high school sweethearts and they are still married. So, you never know. The good news is that the divorce rate is dropping. Couples are trying to work things out. So, you never know. You could meet the "love of your life" in high school and have this guy be "the one".

As for the adults who think it is acceptable behaviour to yell at a customer service person. Shame on you. This is totally unacceptable behaviour and they should get grounded. Sometimes people get frustrated because they purchase something and when they get it home, it does not work. So going back to the store to exchange it or return it is stressful. Other times, people want something for free for their inconvenience. So they will yell and scream until someone shuts them up with a present. I have a friend who is an airline gate agent and she has heard it all. Once, when the fog was so bad, you would not see your fingers if you stuck your hand out, obviously the planes were not going anywhere. This one guy threw his briefcase at her because she would not upgrade him to first class for the delay. Well, he got an upgrade... she called the airport police. He got a nice chair in their office for a while and then missed his plane. :lol: Most times, companies will accomodate the bad out of control person, just to shut them up. This is reinforcing bad behaviour. Scream in a restaurant and you will get free food. What really makes me mad are the people who purchase, let's say, a wide screen television to watch the Super Bowl, then return it the day after the super bowl. Hello... this is stealing. How about the women who purchase a dress, wear it with the tags and then return it. Wrong!!! Now you have me on a rant. I will be quiet now.

Before I went rambling on forever... I should have just said... you are correct and I agree on all of your statements except the love one. I think that for some, true, long lasting love can happen in high school or college.

Enough said.

The love one I meant to say, "in general", and that I'm probably going to be a part of that. XD What's sad about teenagers taking relationships too seriously in high school is because oftentimes they set themselves up for hurt and it hurts them a lot more when they think they're going to spend forever and then some with the person they're with. The problem I have is when they're dating someone for about a week and they're acting rediculously "in love" when it's really just an infatuation, which I observe and about 95% of the time, it lasts less than half of the school year. Or, it lasts a while but then it only dies on the side that's not too busy doting without knowing the other person at all, even if they think they do. Or, they're both doting and then one gains sense a few months later and the other one is crushed. Unfortunately, I have a knack for running into the infatuation guys. Or, rather, they run into me. And then they suffer from, "*sulk* She's not mine. *sulk, sulk* We're so perfect together. Or, is she truly too good to be true?!" And then I, or anyone else in this situation, suffers from, "I'm trying to be nice, but really. It's getting creepy." They just know I'm Asian, really abnormally skinny(which isn't good in my opinion), and have a lot of energy. Heck, some don't even know I have so much energy and don't realise how weird I am because they're blind to it. Then they deal with whatever cruelty I put them up to. Julian is proving to be an infatuation guy. So if I were to feel completely indifferent towards him or just stopped liking him in that way, he'd be another to the list of weirdos. ;_; Though, that's not what keeps me with him. I assure you.

Back on topic, I've known too many who end up not lasting. And those that do, sometimes end up crushed. Example. Julian's brother. Had his first girlfriend since his Junior year, dated her for 8 years, about to propose, only to find an email she left open on his computer by accident. She was cheating on him. Probably for at least the next month he'll be shaken. He's jumpy right now.

And then there are those immature adults once again. Those few who make the idea of being an adult quite childish. Seriously, it is stealing to be returning stuff after using it for something once or twice. Gah, the worse part is the lying portion, in my opinion. It's not the money, it's the idea.

That up thar is a long, unexpected rant. o_O

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

Ah. Rant of the day.

Enough said.

Let me quote Star Trek (the original series) on the topic of love:

McCoy: [to Spock] You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him

[referring to Kirk]

McCoy: , because you'll never know the things that love can drive a man to. The ecstasies, the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious failures and the glorious victories. All of these things you'll never know, simply because the word "love" isn't written into your book. Good night, Spock.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

Ah. Rant of the day.

Enough said.

The love one I meant to say, "in general", and that I'm probably going to be a part of that. XD What's sad about teenagers taking relationships too seriously in high school is because oftentimes they set themselves up for hurt and it hurts them a lot more when they think they're going to spend forever and then some with the person they're with. The problem I have is when they're dating someone for about a week and they're acting rediculously "in love" when it's really just an infatuation, which I observe and about 95% of the time, it lasts less than half of the school year. Or, it lasts a while but then it only dies on the side that's not too busy doting without knowing the other person at all, even if they think they do. Or, they're both doting and then one gains sense a few months later and the other one is crushed. Unfortunately, I have a knack for running into the infatuation guys. Or, rather, they run into me. And then they suffer from, "*sulk* She's not mine. *sulk, sulk* We're so perfect together. Or, is she truly too good to be true?!" And then I, or anyone else in this situation, suffers from, "I'm trying to be nice, but really. It's getting creepy." They just know I'm Asian, really abnormally skinny(which isn't good in my opinion), and have a lot of energy. Heck, some don't even know I have so much energy and don't realise how weird I am because they're blind to it. Then they deal with whatever cruelty I put them up to. Julian is proving to be an infatuation guy. So if I were to feel completely indifferent towards him or just stopped liking him in that way, he'd be another to the list of weirdos. ;_; Though, that's not what keeps me with him. I assure you.

Back on topic, I've known too many who end up not lasting. And those that do, sometimes end up crushed. Example. Julian's brother. Had his first girlfriend since his Junior year, dated her for 8 years, about to propose, only to find an email she left open on his computer by accident. She was cheating on him. Probably for at least the next month he'll be shaken. He's jumpy right now.

And then there are those immature adults once again. Those few who make the idea of being an adult quite childish. Seriously, it is stealing to be returning stuff after using it for something once or twice. Gah, the worse part is the lying portion, in my opinion. It's not the money, it's the idea.

That up thar is a long, unexpected rant. o_O

Now that you have elaborated, you are one million percent correct. In the most part, you are finding out who you are and trying to find someone compatible. My thinking is that you have a very level head on your shoulders and your maturity level is way beyond that of the guys you are infatuated with. True love may not even happen in college. But never worry about it. As you discover who you are and where you want to go, all else will fall into place.

As for the returning stuff, at the last Super Bowl there was an incident where an enormous amount of large screen televisions were purchased just days prior to the Super Bowl from a variety of stores, including Best Buy, Circuit City, and department stores, etc., then of those purchase just a few days prior, 90% were returned just after the Super Bowl. This really makes me mad because then it hurts everyone. There is one show on the tele where a police detective bought a dress, wore it with the tags, returned it and acts like this is totally acceptable. The next person who purchases the dress is going to believe she is purchasing a new product. Grrrrr.

Triple posts, horatio?

But I agree with all ranting in this topic. :lol: My biggest problem with "love" is that I seem to fall to easily, but not for the wrong person. It is just that they only think of me as a friend, or like someone else, or stuff like that. I'm not sure what kind of boy friend I would be, really. I'd like to think that I would be great, but I really don't know. >.< In case you can't tell, I have fallen once again. For that girl that I mentioned sort-of recently. And sometimes it seems like she likes me back, but I really can't tell. I seem to be great at reading people, except for when it would be beneficial to myself. >.<

Now that you have elaborated, you are one million percent correct. In the most part, you are finding out who you are and trying to find someone compatible. My thinking is that you have a very level head on your shoulders and your maturity level is way beyond that of the guys you are infatuated with. True love may not even happen in college. But never worry about it. As you discover who you are and where you want to go, all else will fall into place.

As for the returning stuff, at the last Super Bowl there was an incident where an enormous amount of large screen televisions were purchased just days prior to the Super Bowl from a variety of stores, including Best Buy, Circuit City, and department stores, etc., then of those purchase just a few days prior, 90% were returned just after the Super Bowl. This really makes me mad because then it hurts everyone. There is one show on the tele where a police detective bought a dress, wore it with the tags, returned it and acts like this is totally acceptable. The next person who purchases the dress is going to believe she is purchasing a new product. Grrrrr.

Ah. Yes, I don't fear never finding love. I'll find it eventually, and it'll make it easier for me to find it realizing that I'm not afraid to approach people I don't know. >=D I've got the rest of life ahead of me, and, well, I'm not about to take everything seriously. You never get out of life alive anyways. XD I'm becoming a lot more mature, as far as actions go, example, I'm becoming calmer and enjoy life how ever I can. Love is just another luxury I'm waiting to obtain.

That really makes me mad. 90%? That's terrible. I mean, that's rediculous. And as for "borrowing" dresses, it's totally unacceptable! I don't know what peoples' problems are. Society, once again looking at things as rights instead of as privileges. Also as usual, people are being selfish. All of the things I plan on doing in life are going to add up to a lot of money, but I'm going to earn it. And I can enjoy life without that dishonesty, there's way too much of it and people are so inconsiderate.

Triple posts, horatio?

But I agree with all ranting in this topic. :lol: My biggest problem with "love" is that I seem to fall to easily, but not for the wrong person. It is just that they only think of me as a friend, or like someone else, or stuff like that. I'm not sure what kind of boy friend I would be, really. I'd like to think that I would be great, but I really don't know. >.< In case you can't tell, I have fallen once again. For that girl that I mentioned sort-of recently. And sometimes it seems like she likes me back, but I really can't tell. I seem to be great at reading people, except for when it would be beneficial to myself. >.<

Even if you know the person well I consider it an infatuation if you can get over it and it's not returned. XD Now, if you can't get over it, it's an obsession. And if it's a returned feeling that you can't get over easily, then you're "in like". Which, I suppose feels sort of like love, seeing as I've been "in like" before but was too immature to discuss what bothered me. And then "in love", I still need to figure the difference between that one and "in like", but I'm sure that there is a distinct difference. I think it has to do with the level of "in like" and if it'll last.

Ah. Yes, I don't fear never finding love. I'll find it eventually, and it'll make it easier for me to find it realizing that I'm not afraid to approach people I don't know. >=D I've got the rest of life ahead of me, and, well, I'm not about to take everything seriously. You never get out of life alive anyways. XD I'm becoming a lot more mature, as far as actions go, example, I'm becoming calmer and enjoy life how ever I can. Love is just another luxury I'm waiting to obtain.

That really makes me mad. 90%? That's terrible. I mean, that's rediculous. And as for "borrowing" dresses, it's totally unacceptable! I don't know what peoples' problems are. Society, once again looking at things as rights instead of as privileges. Also as usual, people are being selfish. All of the things I plan on doing in life are going to add up to a lot of money, but I'm going to earn it. And I can enjoy life without that dishonesty, there's way too much of it and people are so inconsiderate.

See the red above... that's my line! :lol:

I do believe that as you are finding who you are, this will find it easier not to have to worry about a 'love' interest. This gives you the freedom to do whatever you want. After you find where you want to be, the right person will come along and compliment your life. In my mind you will be an enormous success.

This is the generation of 'I've got mine'.

I do believe that as you are finding who you are, this will find it easier not to have to worry about a 'love' interest. This gives you the freedom to do whatever you want. After you find where you want to be, the right person will come along and compliment your life. In my mind you will be an enormous success.

It's a good line. XD Ah, life. It's so odd.

I don't understand HOW people can be so inconsiderate and stupid. XD

It's a good line. XD Ah, life. It's so odd.

I don't understand HOW people can be so inconsiderate and stupid. XD

Easy... they only think of themselves. They cannot see beyond the here and now. As long as they get what they want when they want it, no one else matters.

They cannot see beyond the moment, not even for their children. Now that is the scary part.

Well, I never said that I loved the girl. Notice the quotation marks around "love." So, infatuation, attraction, whatever you want to call it. Not just bodily appeal, she is a great person, fun to be around. I wonder if I fall to easily because I surround myself with wonderful people that are easiy to fall for? Maybe it isn't me. xD

RPVF made a groundbreaking discovery. o:

She thinks she might be scaring me off. (you think?)

She posted a handy blog explaining (in her own not-very-secret fashion) that she's pretty sure that I like someone else, and is going to back off and just go with the flow.

and that shes 'not going to flirt anymore because [shes] only being set up for failure'.

I dont know how to respond to it. D=

RPVF made a groundbreaking discovery. o:

She thinks she might be scaring me off. (you think?)

She posted a handy blog explaining (in her own not-very-secret fashion) that she's pretty sure that I like someone else, and is going to back off and just go with the flow.

and that shes 'not going to flirt anymore because [shes] only being set up for failure'.

I dont know how to respond to it. D=

I think you do. Search a little deeper.

*Snuggles into her boy's jacket* Mmm, so warm, and it smells like him ^_^

MW, you'll know love when you find it. I know I'm in love, he knows he's in love. We both know these feelings won't be fading anytime soon.

Just yesterday he explained that I was "the best thing to ever happen to [him]". And I feel exactly the same.

-Li

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

People ask me why I still use a CD Player and not an ipod, and I say that I like earning CD's. I find loose change, I save it up, and when I feel I might have enough I go to CD Warehouse (the best CD store in the history of history) and buy a CD. I recently bought The Final Cut with my loose-change money. =D

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

People ask me why I still use a CD Player and not an ipod, and I say that I like earning CD's. I find loose change, I save it up, and when I feel I might have enough I go to CD Warehouse (the best CD store in the history of history) and buy a CD. I recently bought The Final Cut with my loose-change money. =D

CD's are great. You will have a zillion CD's to choose your music from.

Or, like a 40GB iPod could hold about all those CDs.

It'd just take like 2 weeks long to rip them and then send them to the said iPod. XD

I already have a zillion CD's to choose from...

*needs to update the CD TAWPEEK*

-Since I was with Mike for about 7 months, I can't help but remember the fact that tomorrow would have been a year.

-I'm in denial about Julian and I can't get out.

-My leg got bitten by a pig and so now it hurts and will be bruised for quite a while.

-Since I was with Mike for about 7 months, I can't help but remember the fact that tomorrow would have been a year.

-My leg got bitten by a pig and so now it hurts and will be bruised for quite a while.

What kind of denial?

What kind of denial?

That I'm sick of him talking to me like I'm five and he doesn't seem to be able to stop even when I tell him to. That I don't feel anything special when kissing him. That I can't handle the fact that he can't handle my joking/sarcastic cruelty(i.e., Yes. You are in the way right now. You're a distraction.)

What did you do to the pig??? :lol:

Well, I was getting pigs to stop fighting. A decision was made that we should move the pigs around since the weights were uneven. Well, when pigs are moved in with pigs that are strangers, sometimes they're territorial and/or violent. So we have to break up the fights using pig boards. And I was in Pen #1, which had a series of fights going on. I was warned not to get in the middle of the fight, which I did pretty well. Then I put the pig board between the two of them, and one of them decides to turn around to try to bite the other pig, but ends up biting me right above the knee instead. And I start with a series of cuss words and limp my way out of the pen. And hence I started to bleed slightly and I've got a huge bruise that won't be going away for a while. XD :lol:

Well, I was getting pigs to stop fighting. A decision was made that we should move the pigs around since the weights were uneven. Well, when pigs are moved in with pigs that are strangers, sometimes they're territorial and/or violent. So we have to break up the fights using pig boards. And I was in Pen #1, which had a series of fights going on. I was warned not to get in the middle of the fight, which I did pretty well. Then I put the pig board between the two of them, and one of them decides to turn around to try to bite the other pig, but ends up biting me right above the knee instead. And I start with a series of cuss words and limp my way out of the pen. And hence I started to bleed slightly and I've got a huge bruise that won't be going away for a while. XD :lol:

:o :o :o :o :o

Oh... I don't want to laugh because I know it hurts, but I am so sorry.

*is at a loss for words*

*visualizes the entire scenario*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

I think my friend Dalton the paper maker likes me.

*is at a loss for words*

Oh, don't worry, the initial shock was what was the worst, and the actual pain of it biting me. The bruise looks really bad, but I can gross people out and poke it, it's hilarious. XD

*is at a loss for words*

Oh, don't worry, the initial shock was what was the worst, and the actual pain of it biting me. The bruise looks really bad, but I can gross people out and poke it, it's hilarious. XD

Sort of like a badge of honour.

*is at a loss for words*

All day I was like. "WANNA SEE MY TOTALLY SWEET BRUISE?!" >=D

*is at a loss for words*

All day I was like. "WANNA SEE MY TOTALLY SWEET BRUISE?!" >=D

:lol: I like that! :lol:

Because yesterday in Reading he asked which group I was in, and he stood REALLY close to me, and when he found we were in different groups he got really depressed and moped off.

Because yesterday in Reading he asked which group I was in, and he stood REALLY close to me, and when he found we were in different groups he got really depressed and moped off.

and some other stuff.

and some other stuff.

Well, don't act any differently towards him. He might have a crush on you, but it will probably just pass if you don't respond to any of his attempts to show you that he likes you.

I think my boyfriend is getting along with my family quite well. Most of my older male cousins try to stir him up but it normally doesn't work since he usually has a smart comeback. Last night he was playing pool with my dad and cousin so thats a good sign ^_^ Everyone thinks he's really nice.

Yay!

-Li

I think my boyfriend is getting along with my family quite well. Most of my older male cousins try to stir him up but it normally doesn't work since he usually has a smart comeback. Last night he was playing pool with my dad and cousin so thats a good sign ^_^ Everyone thinks he's really nice.

Yay!

-Li

Father's usually have a hard time giving approval to their "little girl's" boyfriend. It sounds like he approves of him. :)

*is at a loss for words*

I was hoping you would post a picture of the bite.

Well?!?!?!? :lol:

I wouldn't leave you without pics of the bruise. XD

:o:o:o:o:o

Complete with teeth marks! :blink:

Did the pig rip your jeans?????????? :o

Actually, it somehow managed to pierce the skin without using it's teeth. It was weird. o_O I was like, okay, it's probably just going to bruise. And when I checked, I was like. OH WEIRD! I'm bleeding a little. XD

Actually, it somehow managed to pierce the skin without using it's teeth. It was weird. o_O I was like, okay, it's probably just going to bruise. And when I checked, I was like. OH WEIRD! I'm bleeding a little. XD

Being gummed to death by a pig. :lol:

Yeah, I don't know how many pounds of force it has in it's bite. XD They take out the front teeth so people don't basically get in the middle of pig fights and get mauled. XD

Yeah, I don't know how many pounds of force it has in it's bite. XD They take out the front teeth so people don't basically get in the middle of pig fights and get mauled. XD

I didn't know that. But you have to figure pigs can weigh as much as 1000 pounds, so there is a lot of force behind that bite. :lol:

I didn't know that. But you have to figure pigs can weigh as much as 1000 pounds, so there is a lot of force behind that bite. :lol:

I weight 106. My pig weighs 180ish, and as every other market hog will reach around 240. XD

Yeah. Pig riding is fun.

Yeah, when the pig clamps on, it's a chance to start cussing in front of a teacher without getting into any trouble. In the ag department at the school, people generally have to do push-ups for troublemaking. XD

I weight 106. My pig weighs 180ish, and as every other market hog will reach around 240. XD

Yeah. Pig riding is fun.

I thought they were much, MUCH bigger. :blink:

Yeah, when the pig clamps on, it's a chance to start cussing in front of a teacher without getting into any trouble. In the ag department at the school, people generally have to do push-ups for troublemaking. XD

I would be really good at push-ups. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Pig riding is fun.

Well, we have Hamps, Yorks, Hamp/York mixes, and then like, one Duroc. We don't have commercial pigs. Ours are show quality.

And Horatio, it actually takes a lot for any of the ag teachers to discipline at all. XD

Being gummed to death by a pig. LOL

I didn't know that. But you have to figure pigs can weigh as much as 1000 pounds, so there is a lot of force behind that bite. LOL

Yeah. Pig riding is fun.

Well, we have Hamps, Yorks, Hamp/York mixes, and then like, one Duroc. We don't have commercial pigs. Ours are show quality.

And Horatio, it actually takes a lot for any of the ag teachers to discipline at all. XD

I can see where it would be hard to discipline a pig. :lol:

*wonders if they give them time-outs*

Being gummed to death by a pig. LOL

I didn't know that. But you have to figure pigs can weigh as much as 1000 pounds, so there is a lot of force behind that bite. LOL

Yeah. Pig riding is fun.

I can see where it would be hard to discipline a pig. :lol:

*wonders if they give them time-outs*

*tries to imagine a pig just sitting quietly* XD

I wrote him a love letter, during the process I cried.

I gave him the letter and watched him read it. He cried.

I got a new pet rat as a friend for my rat, Nibbles. I let him name it and since it was all black he called her Shadow. Last night we played with shadow and cuddled til we fell asleep... yet again... and my dad wasn't too happy. Hahaha.

-Li

I got a new pet rat as a friend for my rat, Nibbles. I let him name it and since it was all black he called her Shadow. Last night we played with shadow and cuddled til we fell asleep... yet again... and my dad wasn't too happy. Hahaha.

-Li

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It is great to hear about two people in love.

okay, so...

RPVF sent me a message online earlier today.

I didn't see that it was sent, and just saw it a few minutes ago.

It turns out she sent two messages, one was just talking to me, the other was written in a fairly enraged manner explaining with much profanity that 'you dont have to ignore me... if you dont want to talk to me, all you have to do is say so'.

overreacting much?

I didn't know she was talking to me!

I thought she was over obsessing about me, too.

I guess not.

okay, so...

It turns out she sent two messages, one was just talking to me, the other was written in a fairly enraged manner explaining with much profanity that 'you dont have to ignore me... if you dont want to talk to me, all you have to do is say so'.

overreacting much?

I guess not.

One of life's lessons, is insecurity. Here is a perfect example.

I am guessing that you normally answer your online messages pretty rapidly. When you didn't, she most definitely overreacted.

Why all the profanity????? This I cannot figure out.

Did you answer her?

okay, so...

overreacting much?

I guess not.

I am guessing that you normally answer your online messages pretty rapidly. When you didn't, she most definitely overreacted.

Did you answer her?

Well, before I switched over to Linux, I had an alert that told me whenever something happened on that page.

Such is no longer the case. I have a very subtle blinking in the bottom right of my screen to tell me I have an email (notification), which I often miss seeing.

No, I... dont know why she was using the profanity. She really didnt seem put off in the least with the first message.

And yes, I answered, saying that When it says 'Im online' pretty much means 'my computer is on'. And if I dont respond soon, im either not at the computer, or dont know they're talking to me.

She had the option of calling my cell phone, or talking to me on IM to check if I was actually there. I assuredly would have seen/heard if she was trying to get hold of me then.

okay, so...

overreacting much?

I guess not.

Did you answer her?

Well, before I switched over to Linux, I had an alert that told me whenever something happened on that page.

Such is no longer the case. I have a very subtle blinking in the bottom right of my screen to tell me I have an email (notification), which I often miss seeing.

No, I... dont know why she was using the profanity. She really didnt seem put off in the least with the first message.

And yes, I answered, saying that When it says 'Im online' pretty much means 'my computer is on'. And if I dont respond soon, im either not at the computer, or dont know they're talking to me.

She had the option of calling my cell phone, or talking to me on IM to check if I was actually there. I assuredly would have seen/heard if she was trying to get hold of me then.

She is not over obsessing about you.

-Li

I'm glad you think so, Horatio. My friends don't wanna hear anything about it :lol:

-Li

-Li

I'm glad you think so, Horatio. My friends don't wanna hear anything about it :lol:

-Li

The reason your friends don't want to hear is because of several factors. First, before He came into your life, you hung out with them.... A LOT. Now you spend more time with him and they feel neglected. Second, there is some wishful thinking on their part. They look at your dream relationship and wish they had something like this in their life.

These are just a couple of the reasons. I think it is so very wonderful that you have a great relationship. It is so nice to hear about your times together. Thanks for sharing them with us.

-Li

-Li

The reason your friends don't want to hear is because of several factors. First, before He came into your life, you hung out with them.... A LOT. Now you spend more time with him and they feel neglected. Second, there is some wishful thinking on their part. They look at your dream relationship and wish they had something like this in their life.

These are just a couple of the reasons. I think it is so very wonderful that you have a great relationship. It is so nice to hear about your times together. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Horatio, I read your post and thought one thing: ALOT should be two words. :rolleyes:

-Li

-Li

Horatio, I read your post and thought one thing: ALOT should be two words. :rolleyes:

It is. LOL

Um. Yeah. My relationship is full of me just being odd. As a friend put it, he's way more into it while I'm like, "This is sorta nice." XD Yeah, so Julian is basically in love with me and I'm just chillin'. I think he knows it, too. He's a good guy, tolerating me and I'm just an idiot sometimes and as Cheeseman has pointed out, I'm basically tri-polar. XD So I just need to understand myself better in order to make relationships more pleasant.

Um. Yeah. My relationship is full of me just being odd. As a friend put it, he's way more into it while I'm like, "This is sorta nice." XD Yeah, so Julian is basically in love with me and I'm just chillin'. I think he knows it, too. He's a good guy, tolerating me and I'm just an idiot sometimes and as Cheeseman has pointed out, I'm basically tri-polar. XD So I just need to understand myself better in order to make relationships more pleasant.

I think that you are going through a learning process... who you are, where you are going and where you want to end up.

When you find that you are happy with yourself, then the right guy will be the guy you are truly happy with. It might be

Julian, it might be someone else. You will know when it happens.

I think that you are going through a learning process... who you are, where you are going and where you want to end up.

When you find that you are happy with yourself, then the right guy will be the guy you are truly happy with. It might be

Yeah. Julian's hair is soft. XD Really random. But it is. And he's really nice, he does stuff like buys me food or drinks randomly and then he even helped me with barn duty. And barn duty is pretty nasty business. And then with feed since I'm too weak to carry it, he does it for me. *sigh* Summer. That's going to make things a little complicated. I'll be able to see him every day probably until July 5th, which is when my pig is gone. And then at some point I have to figure out how to tell my parents without them flipping out. XD

Yeah. Julian's hair is soft. XD Really random. But it is. And he's really nice, he does stuff like buys me food or drinks randomly and then he even helped me with barn duty. And barn duty is pretty nasty business. And then with feed since I'm too weak to carry it, he does it for me. *sigh* Summer. That's going to make things a little complicated. I'll be able to see him every day probably until July 5th, which is when my pig is gone. And then at some point I have to figure out how to tell my parents without them flipping out. XD

July 5th will arrive sooner than you think and then... good luck. :lol: Just joking.

I am hoping your parents will be cool with the news.

Well, I have a huge anouncement to make.

But I feel like making you all wait a little. =D

Cause I am feeling randomly evil.

*grabs Cheesemaster and coerces him to talk*

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

*sends in the hammy ninja forces*

nooooooooot yet. ;D

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

But I did get an amazing girlfriend by the name of Megan. <3

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

But I did get an amazing girlfriend by the name of Megan.

All right Cheesie!!!

*is really happy for the Cheese-man*

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

All right Cheesie!!!

she is 2.166 years younger than I am. (2 years, 2 months)

but we don't care. not that much, after all. And it feels so wonderful.

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

But I did get an amazing girlfriend by the name of Megan.

All right Cheesie!!!

Happy cows make happy cheese.

And a Happy Cheesie lives in Maryland!

It is really great to hear that life is treating you well.

*waits to hear more about Megan*

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

Yay Cheese!

... I need to learn how to drive. Then I can get myself a trophy boyfriend. :D

And that is where Driver's Ed comes in to help.

nooooooooot yet. ;D

CHEESE-MAN IS A PIMP o:

not exactly.

All right Cheesie!!!

Happy cows make happy cheese.

And a Happy Cheesie lives in Maryland!

It is really great to hear that life is treating you well.

*waits to hear more about Megan*

Fiiine. xD

she is a really nce, fun to be around girl who live in my neighborhood. She is kinda short, really cute and we just understand each other and get along OhSoWell.

and we are in love. <3

Well, Megan and I are no more.

I just was really akward and wasn't working. >.<

We both decided it was for the best.

Oh, I am sorry to hear this.

Thanks. But I am taking it all in stride, don't worry.

I just was really akward and wasn't working. >.<

Wait, so Cheesey got a girlfriend and lost a girlfriend in a few days and I MISSED it?! >.< Gaaaaah. bbvbvbvgf That was seriously me hitting my head on the keyboard. How is it that I manage to MISS these things?! o_o Anyways. Well, at least you got out of awkwardness. gm,mjhgfghjbvhgfgh

July 5th will arrive sooner than you think and then... good luck. :lol: Just joking.

I am hoping your parents will be cool with the news.

*hopes he doesn't get sent off with the pigs* XD

I just was really akward and wasn't working. >.

Wait, so Cheesey got a girlfriend and lost a girlfriend in a few days and I MISSED it?! >.

You have missed soooooooooo much.

Yeah the cons of a motorcycle

is that you cant pull in girls drive ways cause parents flip out

:lol: So true! :lol:

Cassie's mom has gotten used to it.

Her dad just doesnt care

its kinda sad

Cassie's parents will flip out when Cassie starts asking for her own motorcycle. :lol:

Her dad just doesnt care

its kinda sad

Cassie's parents will flip out when Cassie starts asking for her own motorcycle. :lol:

Probably not, she doesnt have the best at home thing going for her.

She is 18 in a month and really wants to get out.

And im moving out in a couple months.

I have a very stable job with a good pay.

Enough to support me.

Shes not going tomove in with me though.

I think shes gonna live with her grandma

Her dad just doesnt care

its kinda sad

Enough to support me.

Please help her think about her future. She needs to go to college. Although she may possibly live

with her grandmother, she needs to think about where she will be in ten years plus.

I am very happy you decided not to live together. That would not be a great idea. You sound like

you have thought things through.

Well, Megan has lost my respect.

She went to the movies today with some friends.

And now she described to me how she and one of her friends were making out the entire time. And they aren't going out.

Yep, so I'm attached to Julian but he's overly attached to me. He's been getting all fussy about how my parents don't know, and how he wants to see me more. Even though we see each other EVERY day. He was mad because I told him that I had to go because my dad had seemed to detect something and my dad sometimes pops up randomly. So he was like, begging to spend more time with me and whatnot. And I'm just like, dude, chill. They'll know soon enough, but he's rushing it. My mom can't be rushed to know and my dad would tell her, of course. People don't seem to understand the way my mom's mind works. So they assume it'd be okay to just flat out say it. Julian and I have become close friends and I've actually thought about it possibly lasting quite a while, as I feel closer to him. I always put myself in these odd messes. XD

Cheeseman, why has she lost your respect, is it her choice of friends?

And TBFOF... all I can say is... Iron-y. Though that tends to happen a lot, to tell you the truth. XD I'd give you a forecast, but that tends to be a bad idea. XD

Yep, so I'm attached to Julian but he's overly attached to me. He's been getting all fussy about how my parents don't know, and how he wants to see me more. Even though we see each other EVERY day. He was mad because I told him that I had to go because my dad had seemed to detect something and my dad sometimes pops up randomly. So he was like, begging to spend more time with me and whatnot. And I'm just like, dude, chill. They'll know soon enough, but he's rushing it. My mom can't be rushed to know and my dad would tell her, of course. People don't seem to understand the way my mom's mind works. So they assume it'd be okay to just flat out say it. Julian and I have become close friends and I've actually thought about it possibly lasting quite a while, as I feel closer to him. I always put myself in these odd messes. XD

And TBFOF... all I can say is... Iron-y. Though that tends to happen a lot, to tell you the truth. XD I'd give you a forecast, but that tends to be a bad idea. XD

You know your parents best and you need to follow your instincts about when you let them know.

As for Cheesie... read the entire post. The answer is there.

Well, Megan has lost my respect.

She went to the movies today with some friends.

And now she described to me how she and one of her friends were making out the entire time. And they aren't going out.

Thats not a good prize. D=

System report.

Not good, not really bad either.

I've heard nothing from or about Brianrietta since our little text mess, which I find myself giving much more thought and obsession over than whats healthy for me.

I've met another person online, who is kind of an open flirt. I've made it known that I really dont care for online relationships, seeing how they NEVER work out, but she seems bent on getting me to cooperate with her in that.

its a little annoying.

Dumbface's little sister who has recently turned 14 seems to have... noticed that I'm around, so to speak.

She acts no different from Dumbface. She acts like shes 4. Online, she always types in all caps (which is SO really annoying.) and acts like things always need to be done in a certain way. and if its not her way, than its not going to be done at all. She often simply tells you to do something, without explanation and in a kind of obnoxious way. And if ever I respond, she doesnt. (which is also very annoying.)

And in real life, shes... not much different, has a very whiney voice with a texan accent (a horrible combination) and is definitely NOT the prettiest thing on two legs.

RPVF hasnt quite been following through with her 'promise' to not be flirting anymore. In fact, it seems to be intensifying.

One other new character, who is worthy of a nickname, who has also turned 14 recently. ... Its kind of hard to beleive that, seeing how shes... about 5'2. seriously. She's like... the shortest person. ever. She acts significantly more awesome than Dumbface's little sister (who does not need a nickname.) but is still a hopeless flirt.

... whom I cooperated with once or twice. -cough-

I'll take the forecast..

Well, my opinion of Megan went up a little.

It turns out that she had liked the kid for two years. Last night I was trying to convince her that he was trying to get way too close. I could tell, from the way that he would comment her pics on myspace, the way he looked, and the fact that he cheated on his girlfriend that night at the movies.

It got pretty ugly, really, with lots of her being mad at me for what I had been saying. But that was her being frustrated with me being right and her not wanting to admit it. Later that night, she texted me, saying that I was right, even though she didn't want to admit it. She was willing to make out with him and more because she had liked him for two years, it turns out. Now she realises that he is bad for her, and she needs help getting over him. Her admittance and ask for help is where my opinion of her was salvaged.

but any thoughts as to how to help her current issue would be appreciated.

It turns out that she had liked the kid for two years. Last night I was trying to convince her that he was trying to get way too close. I could tell, from the way that he would comment her pics on myspace, the way he looked, and the fact that he cheated on his girlfriend that night at the movies.

It got pretty ugly, really, with lots of her being mad at me for what I had been saying. But that was her being frustrated with me being right and her not wanting to admit it. Later that night, she texted me, saying that I was right, even though she didn't want to admit it. She was willing to make out with him and more because she had liked him for two years, it turns out. Now she realises that he is bad for her, and she needs help getting over him. Her admittance and ask for help is where my opinion of her was salvaged.

One thing I would like to point out... he didn't cheat on his girlfriend... THEY cheated on his girlfriend. It takes two. She needs to put herself in the girlfriend's place and she how she would feel if he and some other girl did that to her. She would feel awful. Also, important to remember, if he cheated on the first one with you, he will cheat on you with the next one. It always happens. You will not be the magic girl to change him and keep him from cheating.

You are a good friend, but I don't think she is the girl for you. Let's say you and Megan were an item and this guy decided to break-up with his girlfriend, and now chases after Megan, but decides to do it behind your back. Personally, I do not think I could ever trust her because of her actions at the movies. She knew he had a girlfriend and still decided to make out with him. It does not make it okay that she liked him for two years. There are other girls and ones who will not cheat.

As for help getting over him... phew, that is a tough one. This is going to be one she does on her own. I think you were a great help in pointing out what she knew in her heart to be true, but you remain only a friend. Protect yourself and keep your relationship with Megan as just friends.

One thing I would like to point out... he didn't cheat on his girlfriend... THEY cheated on his girlfriend. It takes two. She needs to put herself in the girlfriend's place and she how she would feel if he and some other girl did that to her. She would feel awful. Also, important to remember, if he cheated on the first one with you, he will cheat on you with the next one. It always happens. You will not be the magic girl to change him and keep him from cheating.

You are a good friend, but I don't think she is the girl for you. Let's say you and Megan were an item and this guy decided to break-up with his girlfriend, and now chases after Megan, but decides to do it behind your back. Personally, I do not think I could ever trust her because of her actions at the movies. She knew he had a girlfriend and still decided to make out with him. It does not make it okay that she liked him for two years. There are other girls and ones who will not cheat.

As for help getting over him... phew, that is a tough one. This is going to be one she does on her own. I think you were a great help in pointing out what she knew in her heart to be true, but you remain only a friend. Protect yourself and keep your relationship with Megan as just friends.

Trust me, I never thought about going out with her again.

And everything you pointed out I said to her as well. xD

I figured you already had, but I had to add my two cents. LOL

Well, unlike in most cases, you didn't really need to. xD

Well, unlike in most cases, you didn't really need to. xD

You are absolutely correct.

*duct tapes mouth*

I missed the Cheesie thing, too D:

When I read it I was all "Oh I have to congratulate him!" Then a few posts later it was like "Kay. Scratch that idea".

I'm sorry I haven't been on very much, life is still busy, I have a ton of assignments to do within 2 weeks. But I am loving my course, the assignments are just a small part of it.

So my boyfriend is the best ever. As I have concluded many times previously. It was my birthday on Sunday and at my party he made a speech which almost made me cry (Almost, because I was holding it back) and the audience go "Awwwww".

He bought me the Wolf's Rain boxset for my birthday! Which is awesome cause now I don't have to watch it on the internet in Japanese and extremly low audio and visual quality.

He wanted to buy me a ferret but I told him it may not be such a good idea.

We are going to the circus on Wednesday night! It shall be fun =D

I love him endlessly! I know that I'll never find anyone else like him, to me he is perfect.

-Li

I missed the Cheesie thing, too D:

When I read it I was all "Oh I have to congratulate him!" Then a few posts later it was like "Kay. Scratch that idea".

I'm sorry I haven't been on very much, life is still busy, I have a ton of assignments to do within 2 weeks. But I am loving my course, the assignments are just a small part of it.

So my boyfriend is the best ever. As I have concluded many times previously. It was my birthday on Sunday and at my party he made a speech which almost made me cry (Almost, because I was holding it back) and the audience go "Awwwww".

He bought me the Wolf's Rain boxset for my birthday! Which is awesome cause now I don't have to watch it on the internet in Japanese and extremly low audio and visual quality.

He wanted to buy me a ferret but I told him it may not be such a good idea.

We are going to the circus on Wednesday night! It shall be fun =D

I love him endlessly! I know that I'll never find anyone else like him, to me he is perfect.

-Li

*gives Li a birthday hug*

Sounds like you had a most wonderful birthday! I am so excited you have a great guy in your life.

OH I get it now. XD Wow, I totally read the other one as how "some of her friends" who weren't going out were randomly making out. XD Haha. I'm so slow. Well, people make mistakes. o_o At least she's managed to regain your respect. And of course, my personal thoughts are that since she's liked him so long she was just getting desperate.

I'll take the forecast..

Forecast: Odds are, it'll be a lasting relationship. However, if you don't take the effort to get to know each other as though you've cared about each other forever, you may both realize after a long period of time you aren't at all alike and all of the time it was just hormones holding it together. This can happen on one party and all goes downhill as one obsesses and the other becomes annoyed, or, rather, your personalities crash and it's an instant hate. It can last with luck and effort to accept each other's unique personalities.

Yeah. That sounded a bit too much like a broad horoscope.

Oh, and my life. Julian and I were on the phone for three hours. :wub: Hopefully the phone bill's amound of free minutes used isn't noticed as far as who I'm calling. XD Whatever, they'll find out eventually. And yeah, it was like 1:30 when we hung up and I slept well. So after school today, we were hanging out with Chels(who's moving soon) and then we like, headed to the ag department and hung out with Jake. It was pretty chill. Except after viewing my best friend's art, we moved our way outside and we were sitting on a tree for about twenty minutes. After a couple of minutes of looking at my sketch book, with awesome drawings that I'm proud of, I handed my sketch book to Julian, who was extremely sleepy and basically held it and fell asleep. His head being on my leg. I was like, "Aww. He's like a puppy!" and then Jake was laughing at me. And then Julian started twitching in his sleep like crazy. It looked like he was playing guitar in his sleep and it was hilarious. :wub: Then Jake left(after rudely waking up Julian by hitting him in the head XD), I was trying to call home to get picked up(it was like, 5) and then Julian was like, "Noooo, I want to hang out more!"

So that was fun. XD

Oh, and my life. Julian and I were on the phone for three hours. :wub: Hopefully the phone bill's amound of free minutes used isn't noticed as far as who I'm calling. XD Whatever, they'll find out eventually. And yeah, it was like 1:30 when we hung up and I slept well. So after school today, we were hanging out with Chels(who's moving soon) and then we like, headed to the ag department and hung out with Jake. It was pretty chill. Except after viewing my best friend's art, we moved our way outside and we were sitting on a tree for about twenty minutes. After a couple of minutes of looking at my sketch book, with awesome drawings that I'm proud of, I handed my sketch book to Julian, who was extremely sleepy and basically held it and fell asleep. His head being on my leg. I was like, "Aww. He's like a puppy!" and then Jake was laughing at me. And then Julian started twitching in his sleep like crazy. It looked like he was playing guitar in his sleep and it was hilarious. :wub: Then Jake left(after rudely waking up Julian by hitting him in the head XD), I was trying to call home to get picked up(it was like, 5) and then Julian was like, "Noooo, I want to hang out more!"

So that was fun. XD

So your phone company places all your free minutes in a mound?

*wonders how big Mega Wolf's free minutes mound is*

OH I get it now. XD Wow, I totally read the other one as how "some of her friends" who weren't going out were randomly making out. XD Haha. I'm so slow. Well, people make mistakes. o_o At least she's managed to regain your respect. And of course, my personal thoughts are that since she's liked him so long she was just getting desperate.

That is exactly what I thought. Get out of my head. o.O And I am glad to hear that things are going well with everyone elses relationships. xD

So that was fun. XD

Amount. I meant amount of course. XD

So that was fun. XD

Amount. I meant amount of course. XD

I know. I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

System report.

I've heard nothing from or about Brianrietta since our little text mess, which I find myself giving much more thought and obsession over than whats healthy for me.

I've met another person online, who is kind of an open flirt. I've made it known that I really dont care for online relationships, seeing how they NEVER work out, but she seems bent on getting me to cooperate with her in that.

its a little annoying.

Dumbface's little sister who has recently turned 14 seems to have... noticed that I'm around, so to speak.

She acts no different from Dumbface. She acts like shes 4. Online, she always types in all caps (which is SO really annoying.) and acts like things always need to be done in a certain way. and if its not her way, than its not going to be done at all. She often simply tells you to do something, without explanation and in a kind of obnoxious way. And if ever I respond, she doesnt. (which is also very annoying.)

And in real life, shes... not much different, has a very whiney voice with a texan accent (a horrible combination) and is definitely NOT the prettiest thing on two legs.

RPVF hasnt quite been following through with her 'promise' to not be flirting anymore. In fact, it seems to be intensifying.

One other new character, who is worthy of a nickname, who has also turned 14 recently. ... Its kind of hard to beleive that, seeing how shes... about 5'2. seriously. She's like... the shortest person. ever. She acts significantly more awesome than Dumbface's little sister (who does not need a nickname.) but is still a hopeless flirt.

RPVF sure seems to like sending mixed messages.

As I said before, she kind of exploded at me 'ignoring' her all the time. Shes still being just as flirty as ever, but no longer has a countdown on her page counting the minutes down to when I turn 16, and can go on a date.

But she does want me to go to the movies with her, The Denzel and Brianrietta, which they're trying to organize for tomorrow night.

System report.

its a little annoying.

As I said before, she kind of exploded at me 'ignoring' her all the time. Shes still being just as flirty as ever, but no longer has a countdown on her page counting the minutes down to when I turn 16, and can go on a date.

But she does want me to go to the movies with her, The Denzel and Brianrietta, which they're trying to organize for tomorrow night.

Are you going to go?

System report.

its a little annoying.

Are you going to go?

tshyeah. XD

System report.

its a little annoying.

RPVP kind of freaks me out. From observations. Haha. Oh, and I feel offended. I'm 5'4". XD Okay, actually you're probably more offending my friend who is not here, Hannah, who is under 5 feet tall. XD I'm not really offended. Don't take me seriously. o_O

System report.

its a little annoying.

RPVP kind of freaks me out. From observations. Haha. Oh, and I feel offended. I'm 5'4". XD Okay, actually you're probably more offending my friend who is not here, Hannah, who is under 5 feet tall. XD I'm not really offended. Don't take me seriously. o_O

well Fine I wont o:<

System report.

its a little annoying.

well Fine I wont o:

*thinks about the Randy Newman song... "Short People"*

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

I totally hinted at me+Julian. I told my mom that Julian asked me to go to the movies with him on the weekend, right? Just flat out. And my mom apparently assumed that it's as friends. XD

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

I totally hinted at me+Julian. I told my mom that Julian asked me to go to the movies with him on the weekend, right? Just flat out. And my mom apparently assumed that it's as friends. XD

:lol: As long as you tell her he asked you, things are out in the open. :lol:

Just because she made a different assumption, in time, this will change.

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

But the bottom line is that you were always truthful with her.

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

...Kinda. XD Haha, oh, well. Hasn't bothered me so far. It's all good. The truth is out in the open, parents will probably detect it as soon as my dad knows I'm going to the movies with one person who is a male. XD

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

...Kinda. XD Haha, oh, well. Hasn't bothered me so far. It's all good. The truth is out in the open, parents will probably detect it as soon as my dad knows I'm going to the movies with one person who is a male. XD

Fathers are always protective of their daughters when it comes to other males. LOL

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

Fathers are always protective of their daughters when it comes to other males. LOL

Haha, well, they know Julian's dad. And my dad isn't the one who gets angry, oddly. XD They know Julian's dad because of band. And they'll be speaking more now that his dad is band boosters president and my dad is treasurer. Which is part of why I'm not like, totally, no way in *beep* are they going to find out. XD

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

Haha, well, they know Julian's dad. And my dad isn't the one who gets angry, oddly. XD They know Julian's dad because of band. And they'll be speaking more now that his dad is band boosters president and my dad is treasurer. Which is part of why I'm not like, totally, no way in *beep* are they going to find out. XD

ROFOCLH!

I must give you credit. When you pick a guy, you sure do pick one who will be in constant contact with not only the father of the guy, but all the band members parents.

Good one Wolfie!!!

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

ROFOCLH!

I must give you credit. When you pick a guy, you sure do pick one who will be in constant contact with not only the father of the guy, but all the band members parents.

Good one Wolfie!!!

Haha, yeah. I have such great logic when picking guys. XD

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

ROFOCLH!

Good one Wolfie!!!

*wonders if Wolfie likes flirting on the edge*

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

ROFOCLH!

Good one Wolfie!!!

*eats micicles*

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

ROFOCLH!

Good one Wolfie!!!

*eats micicles*

*chuckles*

I thought so.

Okay, Arkcher. XD

In my news...

Yes. Eventually. XD

ROFOCLH!

Good one Wolfie!!!

*eats micicles*

*chuckles*

I thought so.

XD

so We didnt go to a movies after all. We just all gathered at The Denzel's house and were too lazy to leave so we watched movies there and lame board games.

Upon my inquiring of the whereabouts of Brianrietta, everyone seemed to know except me that Brianrietta has been moving the past week or so.

I dont think I handled it very calmly at first, but...

yeah.

If I dont see her this sunday, I probably wont ever again.

so We didnt go to a movies after all. We just all gathered at The Denzel's house and were too lazy to leave so we watched movies there and lame board games.

Upon my inquiring of the whereabouts of Brianrietta, everyone seemed to know except me that Brianrietta has been moving the past week or so.

yeah.

:o:o:o

How could they not have told you?!?!?

yeah.

um.

I guess because they either thought I already knew, or didnt want me to know until she was already out.

yeah.

um.

I guess because they either thought I already knew, or didnt want me to know until she was already out.

Where is she moving to?

yeah.

um.

Where is she moving to?

...Nacadocious Texas. .. I've no idea where that is. XD

yeah.

um.

Where is she moving to?

Nacogdoches is the correct spelling.

It is southeast of Dallas.

yeah.

um.

Where is she moving to?

Nacogdoches is the correct spelling.

It is southeast of Dallas.

well Google is wrong 'cause they spelled it Nacadocious.

but.

yeah.

A few years ago, I lived in south-south Dallas. area. o:

so I have a very vague idea of where that is now.

I'll take the forecast..

Forecast: Odds are, it'll be a lasting relationship. However, if you don't take the effort to get to know each other as though you've cared about each other forever, you may both realize after a long period of time you aren't at all alike and all of the time it was just hormones holding it together. This can happen on one party and all goes downhill as one obsesses and the other becomes annoyed, or, rather, your personalities crash and it's an instant hate. It can last with luck and effort to accept each other's unique personalities.

Yeah. That sounded a bit too much like a broad horoscope.

That was pathetic. I ^#%$#%^ dislike her.

Her dad just doesnt care

its kinda sad

Enough to support me.

Please help her think about her future. She needs to go to college. Although she may possibly live

with her grandmother, she needs to think about where she will be in ten years plus.

I am very happy you decided not to live together. That would not be a great idea. You sound like

shes going to UC santa cruz

Her dad just doesnt care

its kinda sad

Enough to support me.

shes going to UC santa cruz

I'm glad to hear this. :D

I think im going to transfer there after i get some things settled in junior college.

I hope you are not chosing that school because of her, but because of your goals.

Why not both?

You could do... like, both.

both.

Both is a stupid-sounding word.

Both both both.

XD