Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

I've been pretty irritable lately. Could have something to do with that. I've been irritable because for one thing, I've been sick lately, another thing is the stupid pig I picked doesn't like to do what I want it to, so I have to listen to it squeal and whine and such like until I can get it used to the world. It's not uber young, and I'm not attached to it because it pisses me off a lot, as heartless as it makes me sound. And so yeah. I've been annoyed. And I think my boyfriend MIGHT be getting the idea that he's treating me like I'm 10 because I said it flat out this morning because my best friend and I were talking to him on the phone last night. And he was treating us like we were immature or something.

Him: Only 14 days until you're 15!

Me: ------, that's right. I'm not going to be 10, I'll be 15.

I mean, most of the time I really am just fine with him. He can just be really irritating when he treats me like I'm 10. Totally curable condition.

Well, did you expect the pig to be obedient?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been pretty irritable lately. Could have something to do with that. I've been irritable because for one thing, I've been sick lately, another thing is the stupid pig I picked doesn't like to do what I want it to, so I have to listen to it squeal and whine and such like until I can get it used to the world. It's not uber young, and I'm not attached to it because it pisses me off a lot, as heartless as it makes me sound. And so yeah. I've been annoyed. And I think my boyfriend MIGHT be getting the idea that he's treating me like I'm 10 because I said it flat out this morning because my best friend and I were talking to him on the phone last night. And he was treating us like we were immature or something.

I mean, most of the time I really am just fine with him. He can just be really irritating when he treats me like I'm 10. Totally curable condition.

(no, not talking about J-man there. xD)

Haha. Well. The pig shouldn't have actually been nice to me today. Now I'm gonna feel guilty selling it. I'm gosh-danged attached to the thing, it's suddenly obedient. o_o And um. J-man[yes. I shall take that nickname for him] is becoming more obedient but he's still thick headed. XD I need to train him out of his car obsession as difficult as it will be. I mean, there's no problem liking cars, but that's ALL he talks about all day. Gets dag-nabbed boring. And then today his friend took his drivers test and that's ALL they're gonna talk about tomorrow. Luckily, I have something to do that's actually important at lunch tomorrow, so I'll just have to deal with listening to them for about half and hour of my day. And then after school I can hang out with the J-man WITHOUT hearing about stupid cars. I mean seriously, all I'm like with cars is like. This car rules. This one stinks. This car is ugly. This car is only for rich people.

Oh, and J-man was saying how his car doesn't go that fast. And I'm thinking, "Well, you're not going to NEED to go anywhere past 85mph. XD" Seriously, why do people CARE how fast their car goes max? They're only gonna go at their highest 90 most likely. XD

o:

The J-man was on Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

but they later decided to call him Gee Whiz.

The Denzel is distressed. because she sez she has a canker sore.

and is fruiting out all like, 'Oh noez Im gonna die.'

In other news...

I really dont know what to think about anything.

My family has since discovered that RPVF very likes me, and are encouraging to do something. RPVF is still flirty all over. She has a countdown timer on her page to 'when He turns 16' which is... conveniently counting down to my 16th birthday.

Since those circulating surveys usually... start conversations, at very least, RPVF replied to one of them pointing out that the question 'whos on your mind right now' was answered with 'Someone...' she asked if it happened to be someone who lived close by. (and shes about a mile and a half away from my house.) I said no. ('cause its... more of Brianrietta. who is about 8 miles distance.) shes just like '... oh. ... do I know this person?' '... yes.'

She seems to have forgotten our little discussion about who is it Duct Tape (being my local nickname) really likes. I didnt think she was THAT blonde.

but Brianrietta's constant absence to a lot of things due to 'schoolwork' which I dont think should take up a solid month and a half of your time, really... seems to have some effect.

I think its just RPVF hanging around me all the time and Brianrietta never appearing to anything, but I'm starting to like RPVF back.

Brianrietta's various sites have mentions to really, really liking 'someone' though I see NO indication of who it is, what they're like, how long they've known each other, anything like that.

Supposing its not me, I dont know how to explain her various actions. (like her trademark intoxicated sigh when staring at me.)

I really feel obligated to do something, but dont know what.

In other news...

My family has since discovered that RPVF very likes me, and are encouraging to do something. RPVF is still flirty all over. She has a countdown timer on her page to 'when He turns 16' which is... conveniently counting down to my 16th birthday.

Since those circulating surveys usually... start conversations, at very least, RPVF replied to one of them pointing out that the question 'whos on your mind right now' was answered with 'Someone...' she asked if it happened to be someone who lived close by. (and shes about a mile and a half away from my house.) I said no. ('cause its... more of Brianrietta. who is about 8 miles distance.) shes just like '... oh. ... do I know this person?' '... yes.'

She seems to have forgotten our little discussion about who is it Duct Tape (being my local nickname) really likes. I didnt think she was THAT blonde.

but Brianrietta's constant absence to a lot of things due to 'schoolwork' which I dont think should take up a solid month and a half of your time, really... seems to have some effect.

I think its just RPVF hanging around me all the time and Brianrietta never appearing to anything, but I'm starting to like RPVF back.

Brianrietta's various sites have mentions to really, really liking 'someone' though I see NO indication of who it is, what they're like, how long they've known each other, anything like that.

Supposing its not me, I dont know how to explain her various actions. (like her trademark intoxicated sigh when staring at me.)

^^^^

I believe I explained that before.

And I know ALL about the saying you like someone online with no indication as to who. xD

I used to do it a lot. :P But I would try to show who, by actions and words towards the person.

[one of the more comical examples:

(we had just been talking about how I was gonna be a video game programmer)

My friend: Neil, your gonna have to give my kids free video games.

Me: Yes, I will give my kids free games.

My friend: No, MY kids.

Me: That is what I said. >.>]

(ignoring that bracketed bit) and that could explain the sighing and all.

In other news...

^^^^

And I know ALL about the saying you like someone online with no indication as to who. xD

I used to do it a lot. :P But I would try to show who, by actions and words towards the person.

wow. Im really missing out on a lot 'cause I dont remember you having any mention of that kind of situation before. XD

I'll look around the topic for it though.

In other news...

^^^^

wow. Im really missing out on a lot 'cause I dont remember you having any mention of that kind of situation before. XD

That was the first metion of that occasion. xD

In other news...

^^^^

That was the first metion of that occasion. xD

No, dumpus.

that part. XD

Haha. Today, SkinnyMan waved at me, and said, "Well, howdy-ho." (Mr. Hanky ... if anyone knows South Park.)

So, I replied with singing the Mr. Hanky song, which goes, "Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo, he loves me and I love you!"

Which, by the time I ended, I realized what I said and he walked away. So. Maybe he didn't hear me.

Haha. Today, SkinnyMan waved at me, and said, "Well, howdy-ho." (Mr. Hanky ... if anyone knows South Park.)

So, I replied with singing the Mr. Hanky song, which goes, "Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo, he loves me and I love you!"

Which, by the time I ended, I realized what I said and he walked away. So. Maybe he didn't hear me.

Would it be good if he heard you?

Wouldn't it be a little creepy if someone you only talk to every-so-often accidentally told you they loved you? Which, I honestly don't love him. Maybe Mr. Hanky does, but not me.

Teh omg.

Brianrietta's page sez:

Just a note before leaving

Every1 keeps sayin their mad because Im leavin them..but Im not I care so much about all of u &I will never leave, just be away for a while, which honestly is the best thing 4 me to do right now &u no it,I will be free from that 1 person who holds me back

Everyone else seems to know whats going on except me.

D=

... I dont knooowww. ;_;

Teh omg.

Brianrietta's page sez:

Every1 keeps sayin their mad because Im leavin them..but Im not I care so much about all of u &I will never leave, just be away for a while, which honestly is the best thing 4 me to do right now &u no it,I will be free from that 1 person who holds me back

D=

... I dont knooowww. ;_;

Hey Arkcher. I hate to be the bringer of bubble bursting, but uh. I've checked Brianrietta's headline on rare occasion and it kinda seems like she likes someone older. o_O Either that or she's quoting cheesey love songs. XD

Oh, and my problems I have decided are not problems. It's just me being an idiot! =D

No, you are not an idiot.

'Raishey, we aren't all perfect here. Well, all of us besides myself. =D I can be an idiot sometimes. xD We all do.

Teh omg.

Brianrietta's page sez:

D=

... I dont knooowww. ;_;

Hey Arkcher. I hate to be the bringer of bubble bursting, but uh. I've checked Brianrietta's headline on rare occasion and it kinda seems like she likes someone older. o_O Either that or she's quoting cheesey love songs. XD

thats why Im trying to figure out all this mess.

but its not working.

D=

Oh, and my problems I have decided are not problems. It's just me being an idiot! =D

'Raishey, we aren't all perfect here. Well, all of us besides myself. =D I can be an idiot sometimes. xD We all do.

I never said you were perfect, but in my eyes you are all as terrific as you can possibly be.

But, you are definitely NOT idiots.

May I suggest you wander over and take a look at MiriamWebster?

While you are there look at idiocy. You all definitely do not suffer from idiocy.

I never said you were perfect, but in my eyes you are all as terrific as you can possibly be.

While you are there look at idiocy. You all definitely do not suffer from idiocy.

That's right, we're not idiots........We're morons. :rolleyes:

That's right, we're not idiots........We're morons. :rolleyes:

LOL... well I have to disagree with that one as well. LOL

So, like, I'm still head over heels for this boy.

Every minute spent with him has been so much fun! Last night he fell asleep next to me, I couldn't move cause he was cuddling me and I didn't want to wake him.

About a week or more ago it was our one month anniversary and he bought me flowers. We had a lovely romantic evening... and ended the night watching the movie "Loser" (it was on TV :P). We fell asleep again (it keeps happening... we're just so comfortable and relaxed in each others arms) and only woke up at 4am, but he had to go cause he wasn't meant to stay the night.

Tomorrow he is taking me to the Royal Botanic Gardens, it's a beautiful park/garden with lakes and stuff... I haven't been there in years but I remember it being amazing.

Today we went to look at ferrets (cause I wanted to look at ferrets...) and they were adorable! I want one as a pet when I move out. And he wants a bunny wabbit. And we're both gonna have a kitty. Yes... lotsa pets :P

-Li

So, like, I'm still head over heels for this boy.

Every minute spent with him has been so much fun! Last night he fell asleep next to me, I couldn't move cause he was cuddling me and I didn't want to wake him.

About a week or more ago it was our one month anniversary and he bought me flowers. We had a lovely romantic evening... and ended the night watching the movie "Loser" (it was on TV :P). We fell asleep again (it keeps happening... we're just so comfortable and relaxed in each others arms) and only woke up at 4am, but he had to go cause he wasn't meant to stay the night.

Tomorrow he is taking me to the Royal Botanic Gardens, it's a beautiful park/garden with lakes and stuff... I haven't been there in years but I remember it being amazing.

Today we went to look at ferrets (cause I wanted to look at ferrets...) and they were adorable! I want one as a pet when I move out. And he wants a bunny wabbit. And we're both gonna have a kitty. Yes... lotsa pets :P

-Li

How wonderful!!!! It sounds like this guy is fantastic!!! I hope you two have a great time at the Gardens.

System update:

RPVF = Still a flirt.

Brianrietta = Missing. D=

Some chic I caught staring at me more than just a few times = on the other side of the country now.

(yeah, I was on a road trip the past few days. really, nothing interesting enough happened for me to make a topic about it. XD)

Wouldn't it be a little creepy if someone you only talk to every-so-often accidentally told you they loved you? Which, I honestly don't love him. Maybe Mr. Hanky does, but not me.

I think he'd figure out that it's just the song o_O;

System update:

RPVF = Still a flirt.

Brianrietta = Missing. D=

Some chic I caught staring at me more than just a few times = on the other side of the country now.

(yeah, I was on a road trip the past few days. really, nothing interesting enough happened for me to make a topic about it. XD)

Nice way to keep us updated. xD

=D

An oppurtunity for. ... something.

or at least to shed some light on the situation.

Tonight was chaos. Someone got the bright idea we'd go play water-balloon volleyball (two people hold the corners of a towel, and use those to fling water balloons around over a net) and that was fun and all.

and after a lot of balloons were thrown at me, I was all wet. that was fun.

Then Brianrietta got a brilliant idea. She asked RPVF if she wanted to go to the Ren Fest with her. (Kat knows all about those. o: ) and that RPVF is more than welcome to invite others to come along as well 'cause having a bit group is fun to take to those.

so guess who RPVF wanted to take along?

so Im going with Brianrietta and RPVF and some of their other homies to the ren fest this weekend.

and On a less significant note, Brianrietta's ride went'n left without her without her knowing, so... We got to drive her to RPVF's place, where her folks would come and pick her up.

but yeah.

it was cool 'cause she was in my car.

n_n

and I was all manly and unlocked the car with my keys. 'cause I have car keys. but cant drive. She sez that I need to tell her when I start driving, so she'll know to stay off the roads at that time. XD

=D

Tonight was chaos. Someone got the bright idea we'd go play water-balloon volleyball (two people hold the corners of a towel, and use those to fling water balloons around over a net) and that was fun and all.

Then Brianrietta got a brilliant idea. She asked RPVF if she wanted to go to the Ren Fest with her. (Kat knows all about those. o: ) and that RPVF is more than welcome to invite others to come along as well 'cause having a bit group is fun to take to those.

so Im going with Brianrietta and RPVF and some of their other homies to the ren fest this weekend.

and On a less significant note, Brianrietta's ride went'n left without her without her knowing, so... We got to drive her to RPVF's place, where her folks would come and pick her up.

but yeah.

n_n

and I was all manly and unlocked the car with my keys. 'cause I have car keys. but cant drive. She sez that I need to tell her when I start driving, so she'll know to stay off the roads at that time. XD

Yaaaaaaaayyy! Fun-ness.

You must tell us all about Ren Fest!

-Li

The gardens were so amazing! It was incredibly beautiful there... so many trees and birds... flowers and lakes... it was rather romantic :D

Before we got to the gardens we walked around the city having a bit of a chat til he took me to this place where they sold exotic flavours of ice cream. That was a good part of the day, he knows I adore sweet things like ice cream! Afterwards we went back to his house and played some guitar hero (I'm getting good at it, still haven't got the hang of it fully yet though).

Yesterday the poor guy had to meet my family. My huge family. And get grilled by my protective cousins. He got the "you better treat her right" speech.

The day was ended by more guitar hero :P

I <3 him, hes amazing!

-Li

The gardens were so amazing! It was incredibly beautiful there... so many trees and birds... flowers and lakes... it was rather romantic :D

Before we got to the gardens we walked around the city having a bit of a chat til he took me to this place where they sold exotic flavours of ice cream. That was a good part of the day, he knows I adore sweet things like ice cream! Afterwards we went back to his house and played some guitar hero (I'm getting good at it, still haven't got the hang of it fully yet though).

Yesterday the poor guy had to meet my family. My huge family. And get grilled by my protective cousins. He got the "you better treat her right" speech.

The day was ended by more guitar hero :P

I

-Li

Sounds like a truly stellar day! He even survived your family!

So what flavour ice cream did you have on this memorable day?

=D

but yeah.

n_n

Yaaaaaaaayyy! Fun-ness.

-Li

Not so awesome.

because we didnt go.

we waited for Brianrietta for like four hours, and we called her a few times and she didnt pick up her phone.

so We went and made fun of Dr. Cornbread 'cause he loses at all my gamecube games. XD and RPVF was all, flirtyomg as always.

'cause she lives there.

=D

but yeah.

n_n

Yaaaaaaaayyy! Fun-ness.

-Li

Not so awesome.

because we didnt go.

we waited for Brianrietta for like four hours, and we called her a few times and she didnt pick up her phone.

so We went and made fun of Dr. Cornbread 'cause he loses at all my gamecube games. XD and RPVF was all, flirtyomg as always.

'cause she lives there.

Perhaps you should mention to brianrietta that you were sad, cause you had been looking forward to spending time with her?

=D

but yeah.

n_n

Yaaaaaaaayyy! Fun-ness.

-Li

Not so awesome.

because we didnt go.

'cause she lives there.

Perhaps you should mention to brianrietta that you were sad, cause you had been looking forward to spending time with her?

I plan to.

In the aforementioned incident in which we gave her a ride home, she left a bag of stuff in our car.

and we have yet to get it back to her.

'cause the past two or three times we were going to meet up, she never came.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut&*~*

*kills JR and Beardo twice as hard*

Jr and Beardo have been saying some not-nice things about me and Arkcher. Both of them say that I like him, and it makes MK all D:<

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Jr and Beardo have been saying some not-nice things about me and Arkcher. Both of them say that I like him, and it makes MK all D:<

XD Dude, We've never even been in the same state at the same time.

... while knowing each other.

It still makes me D:!

They are probably teasing.

Just be like, "yeah, totally. Arkcher is totally the hawtness."

xD

yeah.

I also have my sister and other relatives accusing me of liking RPVF.

Its very annoying.

xD

yeah.

If you exaggerate it enough or do it obnoxiously enough, they realize that such is not the case.

so I need to work on that with RPVF.

XD

xD

yeah.

If you exaggerate it enough or do it obnoxiously enough, they realize that such is not the case.

XD

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Whenever Beardo teases me he acts jealous.

8~8the psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Dp,iemji*~*

xD

yeah.

XD

sssoooo, hes having issues getting a boyfriend?

XD

Jr and Beardo have been saying some not-nice things about me and Arkcher. Both of them say that I like him, and it makes MK all D:

xD

yeah.

XD

XD

:lol: Arkcher, you're so bad. :lol:

xD

yeah.

XD

XD

:lol: Arkcher, you're so bad. :lol:

tsh. She said it!

MK, do you know how domine is pronounced? It doesn't rhyme with astronomy, by the way.

In case you didn't know. xD

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I always said it DAWMEEN Like what ahnuld would say. My pothead reckless driving cell phone breaking Porn looking-at anger mangament-needing brother told me how it's pronounced but I'm too used to DAWMEEN.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

MK, do you know how domine is pronounced? It doesn't rhyme with astronomy, by the way.

I always said it DAWMEEN Like what ahnuld would say. My pothead reckless driving cell phone breaking Porn looking-at anger mangament-needing brother told me how it's pronounced but I'm too used to DAWMEEN.

I thought maybe you thought it was like Daw-meh-knee.

And I thought it was Daw-me-nay.

It is.

It is.

*looks up*

I thought she said it Daw meeeeeeen.

It is.

*looks up*

She does, but she knows it is wrong. xD

It is.

*looks up*

She does, but she knows it is wrong. xD

But if it is her name, she can say it anyway she wishes, can't she??????

It is.

*looks up*

I thought it was Do-my-nn.

like.

Dough-mine.

That'd be cool. There'd be cookies everywhere.

I like cookies.

It is.

*looks up*

I thought it was Do-my-nn.

like.

Dough-mine.

That'd be cool. There'd be cookies everywhere.

I like cookies.

*hands Arkcher some cookies fresh from the oven*

Well, it is dah-me-neigh.

On a side note....

The girl who I liked in the beginning of the year has started going out with this guy.

But he is a womanizing jerk. >.> And I find myself wishing that they weren't together. But not cause I am jealous! I just don't want him hurting her, which I know will happen. She says that recently he has become very nice and all, but I think that is just him doing the typical guy thing of changing how he acts to get the girl. But at the same time, I am kind of offended. I mean, she thinks that this guy is better than I am. >.< At least, that is what I would assume, based off of her dating him and not me. So I guess I am jealous of her going out with him, not the fact that they are going out. If I am making any sense. But not I don't talk to her as much, cause they are always together, and I feel akward around them. Cause it would just be weird, really. >.< Cause the three of us would usually hang at her locker in between classes. And now we don't do that. That may sound insignifigant, but, I dunno. I know it won't work, but I'm not gonna say anything to her because I don't want her to thing that I am trying to get them to break up so that she would be available or something, cause of how I liked her and all at the beginning of the year. meeeeeeeeeeeh. >.<;

On a side note....

The girl who I liked in the beginning of the year has started going out with this guy.

But he is a womanizing jerk. >.> And I find myself wishing that they weren't together. But not cause I am jealous! I just don't want him hurting her, which I know will happen. She says that recently he has become very nice and all, but I think that is just him doing the typical guy thing of changing how he acts to get the girl. But at the same time, I am kind of offended. I mean, she thinks that this guy is better than I am. >.< At least, that is what I would assume, based off of her dating him and not me. So I guess I am jealous of her going out with him, not the fact that they are going out. If I am making any sense. But not I don't talk to her as much, cause they are always together, and I feel akward around them. Cause it would just be weird, really. >.< Cause the three of us would usually hang at her locker in between classes. And now we don't do that. That may sound insignifigant, but, I dunno. I know it won't work, but I'm not gonna say anything to her because I don't want her to thing that I am trying to get them to break up so that she would be available or something, cause of how I liked her and all at the beginning of the year. meeeeeeeeeeeh. >.<;

no respones?

On a side note....

Weeeelll, there's not much you can do about that. It's not necessarily that she thinks you're less of a person. She probably just thinks he's really hot. Most people are shallow idiots. =D And on occasion, myself included. Anyways, womanizing jerks usually get the girls because they're so good at fake charming. Example, they'll complement girls, hold open doors for them, etc., just so they can gain popularity with the girls. And, well, most(not including myself) girls fall for that stuff(for lack of ability to say a better word). So if he's a womanizing jerk and she fell for it, well, that's her fault and I would personally just shrug it off as being her own fault.

On a side note....

Weeeelll, there's not much you can do about that. It's not necessarily that she thinks you're less of a person. She probably just thinks he's really hot. Most people are shallow idiots. =D And on occasion, myself included. Anyways, womanizing jerks usually get the girls because they're so good at fake charming. Example, they'll complement girls, hold open doors for them, etc., just so they can gain popularity with the girls. And, well, most(not including myself) girls fall for that stuff(for lack of ability to say a better word). So if he's a womanizing jerk and she fell for it, well, that's her fault and I would personally just shrug it off as being her own fault.

That is probably correct. xD And he has seemed to have suddenly turned randomly nice. Of course, I don't talk to him when she isn't there.

On a side note....

Thats kind of how I feel about Brianrietta.

She may or may not like someone, and if so, I've no idea who it is, and it could be good or bad.

I can relate, being protective, its just... what guys do, but really, theres nothing we can do about it.

D=

On a side note....

Thats kind of how I feel about Brianrietta.

She may or may not like someone, and if so, I've no idea who it is, and it could be good or bad.

I can relate, being protective, its just... what guys do, but really, theres nothing we can do about it.

D=

Yeah. We actually care about our friends. xD

Just kidding, gals.

So yeah, today was partially odd. Because most of the day I was like. Dude. J-man is being whiney. He needs to shut up. And then at the end of the day he apologized for acting all pissed off and it was all better and he wasn't wearing a sweater over his t-shirt/muscularness for once. Which was hawt. :lol: Hope you all realize that was a joke. XD And so it was all chill. And then numerous deep thoughts about time on my part. I'd be in one moment and then what seems like a second later, which in reality is about 3 hours, I'm in the next moment in time. But yeah. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm with J-man, but at the same time I'm crazy about him. It's a really weird love-hate relationship. And it's an actual relationship, not friendship, which makes it even weirder. XD

So yeah, today was partially odd. Because most of the day I was like. Dude. J-man is being whiney. He needs to shut up. And then at the end of the day he apologized for acting all pissed off and it was all better and he wasn't wearing a sweater over his t-shirt/muscularness for once. Which was hawt. :lol: Hope you all realize that was a joke. XD And so it was all chill. And then numerous deep thoughts about time on my part. I'd be in one moment and then what seems like a second later, which in reality is about 3 hours, I'm in the next moment in time. But yeah. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm with J-man, but at the same time I'm crazy about him. It's a really weird love-hate relationship. And it's an actual relationship, not friendship, which makes it even weirder. XD

xD You're weird. ^.^

Goodness Gracious great balls Of Fire. D=

I accidentally told JR that I dreamed that me and Arkcher got married. Now he won't leave me alone. :(

I honestly wish he would stop. Not only is it not true, but I would feel awful (and slutty) and if I liked Arkcher.

*~*The Psychedelci Luau*~*The Astronomy Dominer8~*

I accidentally told JR that I dreamed that me and Arkcher got married. Now he won't leave me alone. :(

I honestly wish he would stop. Not only is it not true, but I would feel awful (and slutty) and if I liked Arkcher.

:blink: :blink: Why would you feel promiscuous if you liked Arkcher????????? :blink: :blink:

Liking someone should never make you feel cheap.

:blink: :blink: Why would you feel promiscuous if you liked Arkcher????????? :blink: :blink:

Liking someone should never make you feel cheap.

Because a. He's one of my best friends, if not my best friend, and b. I've never met him outside the Web.

Speaking of which, me and Arkcher were talking about this one another site, and I decided to listen to my personal play-list, and the first song that played was Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash. I totally fruited out.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*(

oh, for...

I would have lost tolerance for him like, long ago.

I already have. XD

so.

You're more tolerant of stupid people than I am.

You could insist to JR that he liked every girl he sees. Or just pick some random one (that isnt IC) and give him a stupid time about it.

That'd probably get your point across that he really is being stupid about that.

... and I decided to listen to my personal play-list, and the first song that played was Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash. I totally fruited out.

wait a minute, whats that have to do with anything?

xD You're weird. ^.^

And I knows it. With my questioning time, existance, and whatnot. XD

... and I decided to listen to my personal play-list, and the first song that played was Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash. I totally fruited out.

It's a love song

It's a love song

Really? I never picked up on that. xD

It's a love song

cool.

>_>;

It's a love song

cool.

>_>;

You might just want to add another song on that playlist of yours. One by Sell Out Boy.

"I used to obsess over living. Now I only obsess over you!"

Bhaha. So funny.

It's a love song

cool.

>_>;

You might just want to add another song on that playlist of yours. One by Sell Out Boy.

"I used to obsess over living. Now I only obsess over you!"

Bhaha. So funny.

Toto... you sure know how to make me laugh!

*hands Toto The Double Gold Star Award*

It's a love song

cool.

>_>;

It's a love song that describes falling in love. XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrionomy Dom9ine*~*

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND <3

*dies of happiness*

As long as you're not literally dying it's all good. XD

Luckily, I didn't. xD

My heart just feels like it's going to explode into 10 squillion little bits, all of them filled with love.

I am getting all mushy so I should stop before people throw up.

*floats away through the daisies*

-Li

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

My heart just feels like it's going to explode into 10 squillion little bits, all of them filled with love.

-Li

:lol: Mushy is good. :lol:

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND <3

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

In the appropriate topic.

Like this one =D

Mush away!

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

Like this one =D

Mush away!

:lol:

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND <3

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

Like this one =D

Mush away!

:lol: *mushes*

My sweetie suprised me last night by coming over when I didn't expect it. He bought me a joke gift as he knows I have a sense of humor. When I saw it, I was like "Aww, a rose, how sweet" then he goes "Pull out the middle part" so I did. And I laughed so much. It was a rather sexy red underwear xD

After all the laughing and the "OMG thats funny!" I made him put it on. Over his clothes of course. And we laughed again.

Gosh, he's so much fun. He didn't even mind when I squirted him with a water pistol. Although he did squirm and make cute, annoyed noises :lol:

I've never known a guy who I could act stupid around and him not go "you're weird".

He's so perfect for me!

-Li

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

Like this one =D

Mush away!

LOL

My sweetie suprised me last night by coming over when I didn't expect it. He bought me a joke gift as he knows I have a sense of humor. When I saw it, I was like "Aww, a rose, how sweet" then he goes "Pull out the middle part" so I did. And I laughed so much. It was a rather sexy red underwear xD

After all the laughing and the "OMG thats funny!" I made him put it on. Over his clothes of course. And we laughed again.

Gosh, he's so much fun. He didn't even mind when I squirted him with a water pistol. Although he did squirm and make cute, annoyed noises :lol:

I've never known a guy who I could act stupid around and him not go "you're weird".

He's so perfect for me!

-Li

:blush: What a great joke gift the rose was! :blush:

I like this guy! He sounds divine!

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND <3

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

Like this one =D

Mush away!

LOL

He's so perfect for me!

-Li

He is devine :D

He's funny, sweet, caring, understanding and intellegent. He's eveything I want and more. I love him so much!

-Li

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND <3

*dies of happiness*

Luckily, I didn't. xD

-Li

Like this one =D

Mush away!

LOL

He's so perfect for me!

-Li

He is devine :D

He's funny, sweet, caring, understanding and intellegent. He's eveything I want and more. I love him so much!

-Li

:glare: lucky. xD Don't worry, I am happy for you. 'Tis a great thing when you find the perfect companion.

OK.

Trent's CD is almost done.

I just have to print out the cover and make the CD, and then I can give it to him.

The tracks are...

1. Pigs On The Wing Pt. 1-Pink Floyd

2. Prelude 12/21-AFI

3. Somebody To Love-Queen

4. I'm Affected-The Ramones

5. Is The Love-Whitesnake

6. Tell Me-Boston

7. I Can't Explain-The Who

8. You Really Got Me-Van Halen

9. Romeo And Juliet-The Dire Straits

10. You'll Accomp'ny Me-Bob Seger

11. Love Me Do-The Beatles

12. Only Wanna Be With You-Hootie And The Blowfish

13. Let's Dance-The Ramones

14. Do You Wanna Dance?-The Ramones

15. NIB-Black Sabbath

16. Can't Fight This Feeling-REO Speedwagon

17. Spin The Wheel-Hampton And The Hampsters

18. Sweet Child O' Mine-Guns N' Roses

19. More Than A Feeling-Boston

20. Magic Carpet Ride-Steppenwolf

21. Language Lesson (In Five Words Or Less)-Hawthorne Heights

22. Hello, It's Me-Todd Rundgren

23. I Want You To Want Me-Cheap Trick

24. Woman-Wolfmother

25. Fix You-Coldplay

26. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)-The Four Tops

27. I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song-Jim Croce

28. Total Eclipse Of The Heart-Bonnie Tyler

29. Ask The Lonely-Journey

30. Babe-Styx

31. Baby, I Love You-The Ramones

32. Take On Me-a-ha

33. Amanda-Boston

34. Love-John Lennon

35. Pollyanna (I Believe In You)-Mother

36. Change Your Mind-The Killers

37. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend-The Ramones

38. Ring Of Fire-Johnny Cash

39. Nights In White Satin-The Moody Blues

40. Love Really Hurts Without You-Billy Ocean

41. The 9th Circle-H.I.M

42. (Don't Fear) The Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult

43. Surrender-Cheap Trick

44. Can You Feel The Love Tonight?-Elton John

45. Layla-Derek And The Dominoes

46. Just Remember I Love You-Firefall

47. Pigs On The Wing Pt. 2-Pink Floyd

Y'know what is strange?

All three people I have liked so far this year have started dating a friend of mine. xD

Not the same friend, 3 different friends. xD But you know what I mean. Just kinda coincidental.

so yeah.

Im thinking that this Brianrietta mess is just going to be a few memories to fondly look back on.

'cause. .. I havent seen her for. .. a long time.

and the past few times I have, she really didnt seem to acknowledge I was even there.

as opposed to last year when she'd greet me all the time, do some feminine giggle-squeak thing, and try to involve me in whatever shes doing.

Of course, she could just be going through some hard times. I dont know what shes doing.

but Im thinking that theres 'someone else' in her life now.

which is bad for a few reasons, mainly its due to I have significantly less excuses to not be with RPVF.

I still just see her as a friend. Im sure she sees me as a lot more than that.

Well, it turns out that one of my sophomore friends likes the same guy I do ... I think he thinks she's kind of annoying, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I feel mean now. Because in band, all the juniors and seniors were gone, so our director let us sit where ever and guess what marching band music was playing on a CD. Well, the guy I liked sat down next to me, and another guy that just broke up with one of my friends sat on the other side of me. So, I was surrounded by all these guys. I was in a really bad mood because I didn't do very well on my flag corps tryout, so I hardly talked at all the entire hour. Skinnyman was dancing and singing and stuff, and I was just sitting there, as boring as can be.

Woo.

Well, it turns out that one of my sophomore friends likes the same guy I do ... I think he thinks she's kind of annoying, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I feel mean now. Because in band, all the juniors and seniors were gone, so our director let us sit where ever and guess what marching band music was playing on a CD. Well, the guy I liked sat down next to me, and another guy that just broke up with one of my friends sat on the other side of me. So, I was surrounded by all these guys. I was in a really bad mood because I didn't do very well on my flag corps tryout, so I hardly talked at all the entire hour. Skinnyman was dancing and singing and stuff, and I was just sitting there, as boring as can be.

Woo.

I am sorry you didn't do well on your flag corps tryout. Maybe you will still make it.

*crosses paws*

OK.

I just have to print out the cover and make the CD, and then I can give it to him.

The tracks are...

2. Prelude 12/21-AFI

6. Tell Me-Boston

15. NIB-Black Sabbath

24. Woman-Wolfmother

25. Fix You-Coldplay

30. Babe-Styx

32. Take On Me-a-ha

33. Amanda-Boston

34. Love-John Lennon

41. The 9th Circle-H.I.M

Um...

Woo.

I am sorry you didn't do well on your flag corps tryout. Maybe you will still make it.

*crosses paws*

Aww, thanks. I hope I make it too. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out though. I honestly had every little move down, but I just messed up out of nerves. Ah well, if I don't make it, I don't make it. No big deal.

OK.

The tracks are...

2. Prelude 12/21-AFI

6. Tell Me-Boston

15. NIB-Black Sabbath

24. Woman-Wolfmother

25. Fix You-Coldplay

30. Babe-Styx

32. Take On Me-a-ha

33. Amanda-Boston

34. Love-John Lennon

41. The 9th Circle-H.I.M

Um...

That sounds like a great collection of songs. I would like to see the CD cover you design for it. Should be great.

Woo.

*crosses paws*

Aww, thanks. I hope I make it too. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out though. I honestly had every little move down, but I just messed up out of nerves. Ah well, if I don't make it, I don't make it. No big deal.

Nerves... I know those well. :lol:

They sure have a way of rattling me.

OK.

The tracks are...

2. Prelude 12/21-AFI

6. Tell Me-Boston

15. NIB-Black Sabbath

24. Woman-Wolfmother

25. Fix You-Coldplay

30. Babe-Styx

32. Take On Me-a-ha

33. Amanda-Boston

34. Love-John Lennon

41. The 9th Circle-H.I.M

Um...

That sounds like a great collection of songs. I would like to see the CD cover you design for it. Should be great.

I'm not designing it.

I'm not designing it.

Is there some reason you posted this 5 times????????????

:wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko:

Firefox kept glitching up. I thought I only posted it once.

Anyway, this is the cover:

post-6896-1178373059_thumb.jpg

That's also the name of the CD. I may have to delete "RAMONES" though.

I'm not designing it.

Ramones_02.jpg

I don't think you should use that one. You are quite talented and seeing as how you complied this music, I think you should at least try and design the cover.

I'm not designing it.

post-6896-1178373059_thumb.jpg

I don't think you should use that one. You are quite talented and seeing as how you complied this music, I think you should at least try and design the cover.

I'm going to write out lyrics to all the songs, and on the lyrics, I'll put stupid notes to him.

I may also give him my (awful) drawing of him I made a long time ago.

He cuddled me better last night. I was upset, you see. And his cuddles made me feel so happy :)

I had a bad night until he came over. He can always put a smile on my face, even at the saddest of times.

-Li

Why, oh why do creepy guys like meee? What happened to all the nice cute guys? Oh yeah. They're all with Lee. :D

Sarah: "I'm going to crash prom some time. Maybe my junior year."

John: "Really."

Sarah: "Yeah, I just don't know how to."

John: "Well, I can get you in next year if you'd want ..."

Sarah: -eye twitch- "I think I'm alright, John."

That may come off as sweet, but it's not. Oh, it's not.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

uh. I'd just like to point out that you're being kind of two-faced about this.

You act like you like Julian sometimes, but as strongly implied here, such is not the case.

or at least not what its made out to be.

If something about him really is bothering you, then tell him.

Why, oh why do creepy guys like meee? What happened to all the nice cute guys? Oh yeah. They're all with Lee. :D

Haha, this is a very serious matter Horatio.

Ohh, and I did make the flag corps! But Brooke didn't. ): She was so excited too, but just messed up in the fight song.

Ohh, and I did make the flag corps! But Brooke didn't. ): She was so excited too, but just messed up in the fight song.

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE FLAG CORPS!!!!!!

I'm sorry Brooke didn't make it. Too bad they don't have 'do overs'.

As for my response, I was laughing, because that is what you make me do when you write some of these things. You are really good.

Plus, hamsters don't have those problems. Which brings me to another point... please go and vote in my Horatio topic poll, and vote in all three questions.

Thanks Tototototototototototo.....

As for my response, I was laughing, because that is what you make me do when you write some of these things. You are really good.

Plus, hamsters don't have those problems. Which brings me to another point... please go and vote in my Horatio topic poll, and vote in all three questions.

Haha. I'm glad I bring humor to your life then. :P.

I voted!

I voted!

I know!!! Thanks!

Would you care for a fresh from the oven cupcake?

I voted!

I know!!! Thanks!

Are they vegan? Hehe.

I voted!

I know!!! Thanks!

Are they vegan? Hehe.

For you? Of course. I wouldn't think of anything else. :)

so yeah.

Im thinking that this Brianrietta mess is just going to be a few memories to fondly look back on.

and the past few times I have, she really didnt seem to acknowledge I was even there.

as opposed to last year when she'd greet me all the time, do some feminine giggle-squeak thing, and try to involve me in whatever shes doing.

Of course, she could just be going through some hard times. I dont know what shes doing.

which is bad for a few reasons, mainly its due to I have significantly less excuses to not be with RPVF.

sssooo.

I dont know, is it even worth trying to go for Brianrietta?

or should I not give up on it, or...

D=

i dunno.

Not all, just one! Maybe they're all lost, wandering around in the forest and playing Xbox. Don't worry though, you'll find one eventually. There was this ceepy guy who liked me who was basically like "omg. female. breasts" *drool*.

Oh. He told me the reason he held off going out with me for so long. Apparently he was too 'broken' by his previous relationships...(as I suspected). His exact words were "I was broken... but you fixed me!". And he sent me a really sweet message last night, too. Although I won't say what he wrote (no, it's not anything naughty >_>), it's so mushy that your brain will turn to goo.

-Li

so yeah.

sssooo.

I dont know, is it even worth trying to go for Brianrietta?

or should I not give up on it, or...

D=

i dunno.

I would not give up quite yet. Brianrietta may have some family problems that no one knows about and she is trying to deal with those. If there was someone else in her life, I think she would still be doing the feminine giggle-squeak thing. It sounds more like she has something heavy on her shoulders.

Not all, just one! Maybe they're all lost, wandering around in the forest and playing Xbox. Don't worry though, you'll find one eventually. There was this ceepy guy who liked me who was basically like "omg. female. breasts" *drool*.

Oh. He told me the reason he held off going out with me for so long. Apparently he was too 'broken' by his previous relationships...(as I suspected). His exact words were "I was broken... but you fixed me!". And he sent me a really sweet message last night, too. Although I won't say what he wrote (no, it's not anything naughty >_>), it's so mushy that your brain will turn to goo.

-Li

And what exactly do you think they write in all those romance novels they sell millions of.

:lol::lol::lol:

last night I had a dream about Trent being my boyfriend. I was so upset when I woke up because in the dream, he held my hand and told other people he loved me and stuff. :unsure:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*&

I had a dream where I had to marry my brother for insurance reasons. That was weird.

Or the dream where everyone thought I was gay, so this one girl I know had no problem showing me that she had 3 assets. (making it 'Raishey safe there)

Or the one where I was trying to tame this wolf pokemon with wierd al playing in the background.

Yes, I have weird dreams.

I had a dream where I had to marry my brother for insurance reasons. That was weird.

Or the dream where everyone thought I was gay, so this one girl I know had no problem showing me that she had 3 assets. (making it 'Raishey safe there)

Or the one where I was trying to tame this wolf pokemon with wierd al playing in the background.

I figured you would lol. xD

Haha. I have dreams filled with zombies, vampires, malls, and lots of running. Justin Long is sometime there too.

Haha. I have dreams filled with zombies, vampires, malls, and lots of running. Justin Long is sometime there too.

Toto... Schimmislick wrote a post to you in his topic I need to get a job in Warm Wishes.

I have dreams that freud would go nuts with.

No more needs to be said.

:o:o:blush::o:o

Now come on. It just means my dreams are crazy. It doesn't mean adult content.

Never even thought about adult content... just thought about how 'out there' Freud is. :lol:

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

You act like you like Julian sometimes, but as strongly implied here, such is not the case.

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.< So at that point I was like, one of those, "He's time consuming. I don't have time for him. He's in my way. <.<" attitudes. And then there was last night, where I went into one of my, "Oooh, jeez. What is reality, and what is existance?" moods(in other words, I probably have some kind of mental disorder o_O). I called him and told him to distract myself, and it worked well and within 10 minutes I wasn't feeling terrible anymore. And I've found that as long as I talk to him, I'm good with him. It's really all on me, whether I make the effort to make it work or not. Mostly, it's just my impatient and restless on-the-go side getting the best of me.

Or, I'm in denial. I was just thinking that was an option since it seems to be for many people. XD

Never even thought about adult content... just thought about how 'out there' Freud is. :lol:

When you :blush:'d, I thought you meant it was... Well... Yeah. o_o

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.

Or, I'm in denial. I was just thinking that was an option since it seems to be for many people. XD

You do not have a mental disorder. I think you are learning about who you are, what you are doing and where you are going.

When you :blush:'d, I thought you meant it was... Well... Yeah. o_o

LOL... I can see where you would have thought that! I am sorry! LOL

*makes note to be more selective with those smilies*

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.< So at that point I was like, one of those, "He's time consuming. I don't have time for him. He's in my way. <.<" attitudes. And then there was last night, where I went into one of my, "Oooh, jeez. What is reality, and what is existance?" moods(in other words, I probably have some kind of mental disorder o_O). I called him and told him to distract myself, and it worked well and within 10 minutes I wasn't feeling terrible anymore. And I've found that as long as I talk to him, I'm good with him. It's really all on me, whether I make the effort to make it work or not. Mostly, it's just my impatient and restless on-the-go side getting the best of me.

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

You do not have a mental disorder. I think you are learning about who you are, what you are doing and where you are going.

No, it's beyond just wonder. At times I am rather disturbed and I'm thinking about reality and what it all is, and what my thoughts really are, a process or a soul. It's confusing, and I'm pretty sure it's beyond learning about who I am. It's more like psychoness. XD

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

No, it's beyond just wonder. At times I am rather disturbed and I'm thinking about reality and what it all is, and what my thoughts really are, a process or a soul. It's confusing, and I'm pretty sure it's beyond learning about who I am. It's more like psychoness. XD

I get those thoughts, too, I don't want to go into right now 'cause if I do I'll get disturbed and start thinking them.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

That is what I call diving head-first into a pool filled with piranhas.

Piranhas of philosophy.

Lots of them, too.

To put it simply:

You got too much time on your hands if you can get to that level of deep thought.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

It's weird. I really do like him. But sometimes I go into my random psycho depressed moods. It's seriously just me being a two-faced idiot. >.

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

It is called 'the years between 15 an 21'. :lol:

wow.

Now I'm really emo all over.

Brianrietta's constant absence got me concerned, so I texted her and asked why she doesnt come to church with us anymore. (... 'cause thats usually where I sees her.)

She responded and said that 'shes struggling to find what she believes and doesnt think she believes that anymore'.

it made me sad. ._.

I texted back, and told her Good luck with finding something else, just keep in mind that you'll always have friends here to come back to.

and she just responded and said that shes not sure if she's necessarily looking for something else, 'just lookin'. And thanks for everything 'cause her friends here are the best.

but Im still kind of put off. If she does decide to... um. get a different religion, its not unreasonable that I'd never see her again.

it could have been worse. but Im... not very happy right now, needless to say.

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

I figured most of the other girls were more concerned about make-up and boys than life problems and the thoughts of eternity/reality. XD

Inner... torment...

*twitch* o_O

Sounds tri-polar. xD

Basically, yes. XD

I figured most of the other girls were more concerned about make-up and boys than life problems and the thoughts of eternity/reality. XD

Those are the same girls who never are interested in philosophical thoughts, just more make-up, boyfriends/husbands, their house, their kids and where they should shop.

You are light-years ahead of them.

Aww. Today was graduation, and I was trying to call my mom, when SkinnyMan told me that he liked my skirt. I thought it was pretty sweet. But then I told him he could have it when I was done with it. Haha. Poor guy, and the other day I was trying to convince him to let me put makeup on him. :P

Aww. Today was graduation, and I was trying to call my mom, when SkinnyMan told me that he liked my skirt. I thought it was pretty sweet. But then I told him he could have it when I was done with it. Haha. Poor guy, and the other day I was trying to convince him to let me put makeup on him. :P

ROFOCLH!

Toto... you are soooooo bad.

*feels sorry for SkinnyMan*

ROFOCLH!

Toto... you are soooooo bad.

*feels sorry for SkinnyMan*

Yes, yes. But it is his fault he looks so cute. :P

Romantic evenings under city lights.

Candy hearts in China Town. Cuddles on the train.

After everything, lying with you is always such a treat.

Endless nights spent in your loving embrace.

<3

Someone loves someone!

I had such a lovely weekend!

-Li

Romantic evenings under city lights.

Candy hearts in China Town. Cuddles on the train.

After everything, lying with you is always such a treat.

Endless nights spent in your loving embrace.

Someone loves someone!

I had such a lovely weekend!

-Li

It sounds like it. :D

wow.

Brianrietta's constant absence got me concerned, so I texted her and asked why she doesnt come to church with us anymore. (... 'cause thats usually where I sees her.)

She responded and said that 'shes struggling to find what she believes and doesnt think she believes that anymore'.

it made me sad. ._.

I texted back, and told her Good luck with finding something else, just keep in mind that you'll always have friends here to come back to.

and she just responded and said that shes not sure if she's necessarily looking for something else, 'just lookin'. And thanks for everything 'cause her friends here are the best.

but Im still kind of put off. If she does decide to... um. get a different religion, its not unreasonable that I'd never see her again.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*TYher Final Cut*~*

I'm sorry...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*(

wow.

it made me sad. ._.

I had to think about this for a bit before responding.

Is there some way you could ask her to do something with you that was 'not a date' but just two friends getting together? This way you would show her by your actions, that your friendship extends beyond the church. You wrote "just keep in mind that you'll always have friends here to come back to" kind of bothered me because if she was to read this the wrong way, it would indicate that you were friends as long as she came back to the church. Anyway, it was just a thought. I'm just thinking, if you said to her that you would like to be her friend and do something together, it did not have to be a church thing, that perhaps you would be able to still see her.

Of course, do not bring up religion if you both get together. Don't let her think she is being pressured to come back to the church and that is the only reason you both got together. But, I know you knew that.

Hope this helps.