Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Relationships Topic

MK, it's true, guys only talk about how pretty someone is to other people, very rarely will they tell you to your face. And because every guy has different tastes in what he finds attractive, there's got to be at leasst one guy that really thinks you're pretty. Also, most guys find confidence attractive. If you're confident with your own body, it shows. As for the whole boobs thing, I've heard it said a couple of times that guys are so fascinated with boobs because they don't have them. And yeah, a couple of my friends are "well endowed," and they complain about it all the time. And then there's me, and if you've seen my pictures, yeah... :rolleyes:

And me? Patient? Hahahahahaha! Yeah. I'm not patient. I'll give you the self-control part though. :P

I can honestly say Im pretty annoyed by most guys with that obsession, too. Honestly, they arent important.

good for children. but a lot of good that'll do you if she doesnt want kids.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MK, it's true, guys only talk about how pretty someone is to other people, very rarely will they tell you to your face. And because every guy has different tastes in what he finds attractive, there's got to be at leasst one guy that really thinks you're pretty. Also, most guys find confidence attractive. If you're confident with your own body, it shows. As for the whole boobs thing, I've heard it said a couple of times that guys are so fascinated with boobs because they don't have them. And yeah, a couple of my friends are "well endowed," and they complain about it all the time. And then there's me, and if you've seen my pictures, yeah... :rolleyes:

And me? Patient? Hahahahahaha! Yeah. I'm not patient. I'll give you the self-control part though. :P

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final ut*~*

Today Starburst threw a tater tot at Mitchell The *****ell's left -some good word guy-chest word- and she said "That hit your left boob!" and I said, "How do you know Mitch has boobs? Why were you looking?"

Anyway...

Beardo has been getting REALLY flirty with me. Today he ran his fingers through my hair and patted my shoulder after accidentally making me drop my stuff, and then he picked up my books, and when he was checking out what I wrote on my fingers (D-U-M-B!), it was really awkward.

And people STILL think that me and Turtle are going out, we havn't. And never will.

*~*The Psychedelic Luua*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I thought I replied, arkcher. >.>

Meh, well, there isn't much room left for you to do anything. except ask RPVF if she called anyone. xD

yeah. The tensions been killing me that I havent seen Brianrietta yet since this incident.

I do, but dont want to, at the same time and its confusing. D=

but. I dont know how Im about to ask RPVF about that. just like ask, 'So, who'd you tell about my little secrets after I told you not to mention it to anyone?'

Thats... not wonderful.

I dont think I should ask, though.

I thought I replied, arkcher. >.>

Meh, well, there isn't much room left for you to do anything. except ask RPVF if she called anyone. xD

yeah. 1.[The tensions been killing me that I havent seen Brianrietta yet since this incident.

I do, but dont want to, at the same time and its confusing. D=]

2.[but. I dont know how Im about to ask RPVF about that. just like ask, 'So, who'd you tell about my little secrets after I told you not to mention it to anyone?']

Thats... not wonderful.

I dont think I should ask, though.

1. I know what you mean, I felt the same way about Kaitlin the morning she got the rose.

2. Well, you should mention it, but be kinda joking about it, so as to not make her think you don't really trust her or whatever.

I used to think I wasn't pretty at all, turns out that I am... And sometimes the attention you get from boys is unwanted or rude... heres what happened in a group conversation one day, they are talking about me, note the words in the brackets are not the words he used:

Anthony: kk

Anthony: she hot?

Blake: extreemly

Anthony: lol

" a n d r e w ?: lol

" a n d r e w ?: hahahah

Blake: She has tripple z sized [chest]

" a n d r e w ?: uh huh.......

Blake: "z" [gosh darn] it

Anthony: i hope u know she can see this

Blake: they are huge

Blake: i wanna set up camp in there

" a n d r e w ?: hahahahahahaa

Blake: hey liandra

Anthony: lol she can see

Blake: shes HOT

This is the kind of attention I dislike... I don't appreciate people talking about my, uhh, features like that. It feels demeaning cause theres more to me than just whats on the outside. And thats the same for everyone. I don't think being pretty is actually that important, and although addictive, neither is kissing (unless you're in a relationship).

-Li

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

You should wear a studded belt! I wear one every day! It says Ramones on it. People don't mess with you when you have one! Buy one today! Coming soon to a Red Market or Horatio near you!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I do! Its ultra sexy!

Today another person told me I was hot. I was like "D: Go Awaaayyy". People don't even care that I've got a boyfriend.

-Li

I used to think I wasn't pretty at all, turns out that I am... And sometimes the attention you get from boys is unwanted or rude... heres what happened in a group conversation one day, they are talking about me, note the words in the brackets are not the words he used:

This is the kind of attention I dislike... I don't appreciate people talking about my, uhh, features like that. It feels demeaning cause theres more to me than just whats on the outside. And thats the same for everyone. I don't think being pretty is actually that important, and although addictive, neither is kissing (unless you're in a relationship).

-Li

You should wear a studded belt! I wear one every day! It says Ramones on it. People don't mess with you when you have one! Buy one today! Coming soon to a Red Market or Horatio near you!

I do! Its ultra sexy!

Today another person told me I was hot. I was like "D: Go Awaaayyy". People don't even care that I've got a boyfriend.

-Li

Well, there is always reduction surgery. If it really becomes a problem.

-Li

I do! Its ultra sexy!

-Li

They're not that big. They are actually a nice size for my kind of figure, but they're big enough XD

I can't believe I'm talking about this... hahaha.

-Li

Oh, dude. I just had a really flirty moment there. I'm talking to my boyfriend on a *messenger* and he told me that he smashed his hand earlier moving a 75 pound barrel of water and hitting his hand against the wall and it really hurts. And what do I say out of impulse? "I'll make sure to kiss it better tomorrow. ;p". That was basically my flirtiest moment ever. And it was total impulse. o_o

Don't stop there! And he said....... ????????????

:lol::lol::lol:

Something along the lines of, "Then it'll be better. ;)" XD

And yes. I did actually kiss his hand yesterday. XD

Oh, dude. I just had a really flirty moment there. I'm talking to my boyfriend on a *messenger* and he told me that he smashed his hand earlier moving a 75 pound barrel of water and hitting his hand against the wall and it really hurts. And what do I say out of impulse? "I'll make sure to kiss it better tomorrow. ;p". That was basically my flirtiest moment ever. And it was total impulse. o_o

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Oooh la la!!!

Today Starburst threw a tater tot at Mitchell The *****ell's left -some good word guy-chest word- and she said "That hit your left boob!" and I said, "How do you know Mitch has boobs? Why were you looking?"

Anyway...

Beardo has been getting REALLY flirty with me. Today he ran his fingers through my hair and patted my shoulder after accidentally making me drop my stuff, and then he picked up my books, and when he was checking out what I wrote on my fingers (D-U-M-B!), it was really awkward.

And people STILL think that me and Turtle are going out, we havn't. And never will.

Wow. That's like. REALLY flirty. Like, crazy flirty. Is this guy just a flirty guy who flirts with everyone? Haha, yeahhh, sometimes if you don't like a guy like that at all it gets reaaallly awkward. Then there were the people last year who thought I was going out with my friend, who will be referred to as Link just because that was his best Halloween outfit ever. It was like. At the time, we really weren't as close of friends as we are now. And at some points he had girlfriends. But I guess they assumed cuz we'd walk around together a lot or I'd be whacking him on the head or I'd be chasing after him trying to hit him because he did something stupid and irritating. So when people would ask if I was going out with him, I go, "JEEZ! No. I'd never go out with him as he is now! He's too immature!" And this year on a very rare occasion I've been asked if I liked him. And I'm like. "Um. I have a boyfriend. And it's not him." or "Um. He's got a girlfriend. And it's not me." No, I have not liked him this year.

But I suppose, the point of this story is. Um. Never might not turn out to be forever. I kinda think that it's a given that some day, Link and I are going to end up going out, cuz we have a lot in common and he's my best guy friend, and I'm probably his best chick friend. Probably the situation will be we either both like each other or we're going to both be out of relationships for an extended period of time and just be like. Sure, why not. But, I lack the need to think about that right now because I'm content where I am right now. ^.^

Oh, and then JUST because I'm late every day to ag biology class and I happen to walk to with this guy who's a sophomore that Ms. Swineface(fake name picked for her face looking like her FAVORITE ANIMAL) knows because he was in her class last year, she acts like we have something going on. And today, what does she say? Well, I was late by about three minutes from walking with four band people to class(we goof around a bit too much XD), and they're all older than me and in Ag Vet Science, who's teacher doesn't care if they're late. So I walk in the door, trying to be stealthy, with the guy who Ms. Swineface always acts like we like each other, and she says, "Jeanette, why are you late?", which I crack up at because he'd just told me that she's predictable and that's exactly what she would say. Anyways, this is after he's out of earshot. And I'm like, "Well. Uh. Band people slowed me down. R, M, S, and J. Y'know." Two of them are of higher authority in the ag program. But basically she picked out J and was like, "Well, you better tell J to pick up the pace or else you're gonna get a detention and he won't be able to see your pretty little face at lunch." And then I go, "...I don't see him at lunch." Then she said something about it being good and hinting that he was a bad influence. XD

Wow. That was like. Three stories at once, that were barely related to her. I get sidetracked WAY too easily...

Oooh la la!!!

And then he gave me a Starbucks card with like. $5 on it. Basically he's was like, yeah, I got it for you this weekend. If you're on the go and you want coffee, that could be pretty useful! He's adorably random. XD

nyaaaww.

XD

Its cute and stuff.

Oooh la la!!!

And then he gave me a Starbucks card with like. $5 on it. Basically he's was like, yeah, I got it for you this weekend. If you're on the go and you want coffee, that could be pretty useful! He's adorably random. XD

Very nice!!!

-Li

I do! Its ultra sexy!

-Li

They're not that big. They are actually a nice size for my kind of figure, but they're big enough XD

-Li

'Tis weirder for me, being a guy, cause I have to avoid sounding creepy. I mean, I can't just go around saying "YEAH! THOSE ARE PERFECT! =D"

xDDD

-Li

I do! Its ultra sexy!

-Li

-Li

'Tis weirder for me, being a guy, cause I have to avoid sounding creepy. I mean, I can't just go around saying "YEAH! THOSE ARE PERFECT! =D"

xDDD

mmhmm. XD

which is why Im not saying anything at all to this.

'cause you wont say anything wrong that way.

So yeah, uh.. .to... change an awkward subject...

I still havent seen Brianrietta since that mess the other night with RPVF.

She has, however, openly admitted to liking Dumbface, a lot more than a 16-year-old should, in my opinion.

Ohnein I just remembered.

so.

Tomorrow, Beth-face who is my sister, is inviting most of her friends to go bowling. tomorrow night.

she has invited The Denzel, Brianrietta and RPVF and also Dr. Cornbread to come along. so they probably will.

RPVF has said that she'd like to bring Dumbface along with her.

Brianrietta has been absent lately, probably due to a million homework 'cause shes one of the more academic people I've ever known, and doesnt know if she'll be able to come, but will try.

Beth-face says Im welcome to come along too if'n I want to.

and I probably will.

... 'seems like there was something else.

Wha'evuh.

Oh yeah.

Something I've wanted to tell RPVF for a while, but think it could be taken in the horribly wrong direction, would be that I wasnt aware at first of RPVF 'leaving' me. Really, she just... decided she liked someone else and just left me here without a word of it. If i'm allegedly one of her best friends, I dont think thats... right. I've wanted to bring that up, and point out that she just got another boyfriend without telling me, just for the sake of... speaking my mind, but I think that could be taken as liking a lot of people at once, therefore not having any meaningful relationships with any of them, or actually liking RPVF and just said liking Brianrietta to change the subject, and wanting RPVF back, or wanting to put her on a terrible guilt-trip for it all.

Something else of similar proportions is just what I think of Dumbface. XD I call him Dumbface for a reason. RPVF likes him and all, but she's never seen him without any lady-types around, or on those campouts we did a long time ago. He acts like a five-year-old. I can NOT stand talking to him. He more than likely acts differently around RPVF now, but I... really dont like him, and didnt like him before I even met RPVF. Same deal as last time, but I dont think I should tell her this, due to taking it the wrong direction(s) of: not being supportive or friendly to her existing friends, or trying to put down Dumbface or make him look bad so I had RPVF again.

From what I've heard, lady-types have a tendency to take things the wrong direction. I havent had any experience with that, and really cant say for sure, but I have wanted to tell that to RPVF but just decide against it.

She has, however, openly admitted to liking Dumbface, a lot more than a 16-year-old should, in my opinion.

so.

Tomorrow, Beth-face who is my sister, is inviting most of her friends to go bowling. tomorrow night.

she has invited The Denzel, Brianrietta and RPVF and also Dr. Cornbread to come along. so they probably will.

Brianrietta has been absent lately, probably due to a million homework 'cause shes one of the more academic people I've ever known, and doesnt know if she'll be able to come, but will try.

and I probably will.

Wha'evuh.

Oh yeah.

Something I've wanted to tell RPVF for a while, but think it could be taken in the horribly wrong direction, would be that I wasnt aware at first of RPVF 'leaving' me. Really, she just... decided she liked someone else and just left me here without a word of it. If i'm allegedly one of her best friends, I dont think thats... right. I've wanted to bring that up, and point out that she just got another boyfriend without telling me, just for the sake of... speaking my mind, but I think that could be taken as liking a lot of people at once, therefore not having any meaningful relationships with any of them, or actually liking RPVF and just said liking Brianrietta to change the subject, and wanting RPVF back, or wanting to put her on a terrible guilt-trip for it all.

Something else of similar proportions is just what I think of Dumbface. XD I call him Dumbface for a reason. RPVF likes him and all, but she's never seen him without any lady-types around, or on those campouts we did a long time ago. He acts like a five-year-old. I can NOT stand talking to him. He more than likely acts differently around RPVF now, but I... really dont like him, and didnt like him before I even met RPVF. Same deal as last time, but I dont think I should tell her this, due to taking it the wrong direction(s) of: not being supportive or friendly to her existing friends, or trying to put down Dumbface or make him look bad so I had RPVF again.

From what I've heard, lady-types have a tendency to take things the wrong direction. I havent had any experience with that, and really cant say for sure, but I have wanted to tell that to RPVF but just decide against it.

Hey. Arkcher. She never left you. You weren't together in the first place. XD

Anyways. A lot of girls end up liking someone new in an instant. :lol:

And this Dumbface guy. He seems a lot like the guy Max I know. Always around girls. And has relationships. But Max always likes to just basically use his girlfriends as girls he can kiss whenever he wants basically. So I don't know what you should do, because it's a situation where things might take a wrong turn.

Anyway...

Wow. That's like. REALLY flirty. Like, crazy flirty. Is this guy just a flirty guy who flirts with everyone? Haha, yeahhh, sometimes if you don't like a guy like that at all it gets reaaallly awkward. Then there were the people last year who thought I was going out with my friend, who will be referred to as Link just because that was his best Halloween outfit ever. It was like. At the time, we really weren't as close of friends as we are now. And at some points he had girlfriends. But I guess they assumed cuz we'd walk around together a lot or I'd be whacking him on the head or I'd be chasing after him trying to hit him because he did something stupid and irritating. So when people would ask if I was going out with him, I go, "JEEZ! No. I'd never go out with him as he is now! He's too immature!" And this year on a very rare occasion I've been asked if I liked him. And I'm like. "Um. I have a boyfriend. And it's not him." or "Um. He's got a girlfriend. And it's not me." No, I have not liked him this year.

But I suppose, the point of this story is. Um. Never might not turn out to be forever. I kinda think that it's a given that some day, Link and I are going to end up going out, cuz we have a lot in common and he's my best guy friend, and I'm probably his best chick friend. Probably the situation will be we either both like each other or we're going to both be out of relationships for an extended period of time and just be like. Sure, why not. But, I lack the need to think about that right now because I'm content where I am right now. ^.^

Oh, and then JUST because I'm late every day to ag biology class and I happen to walk to with this guy who's a sophomore that Ms. Swineface(fake name picked for her face looking like her FAVORITE ANIMAL) knows because he was in her class last year, she acts like we have something going on. And today, what does she say? Well, I was late by about three minutes from walking with four band people to class(we goof around a bit too much XD), and they're all older than me and in Ag Vet Science, who's teacher doesn't care if they're late. So I walk in the door, trying to be stealthy, with the guy who Ms. Swineface always acts like we like each other, and she says, "Jeanette, why are you late?", which I crack up at because he'd just told me that she's predictable and that's exactly what she would say. Anyways, this is after he's out of earshot. And I'm like, "Well. Uh. Band people slowed me down. R, M, S, and J. Y'know." Two of them are of higher authority in the ag program. But basically she picked out J and was like, "Well, you better tell J to pick up the pace or else you're gonna get a detention and he won't be able to see your pretty little face at lunch." And then I go, "...I don't see him at lunch." Then she said something about it being good and hinting that he was a bad influence. XD

Wow. That was like. Three stories at once, that were barely related to her. I get sidetracked WAY too easily...

He only flirts with me.

so.

and I probably will.

Wha'evuh.

Oh yeah.

Hey. Arkcher. She never left you. You weren't together in the first place. XD

Anyways. A lot of girls end up liking someone new in an instant. :lol:

And this Dumbface guy. He seems a lot like the guy Max I know. Always around girls. And has relationships. But Max always likes to just basically use his girlfriends as girls he can kiss whenever he wants basically. So I don't know what you should do, because it's a situation where things might take a wrong turn.

eh. I dunno. Im just speaking my mind, really.

Mnyyyeeeeeehhh. e_e

Brianrietta. was there.

and as suspected, she gave me odd looks on occasion.

In one instance, I was talking to Dr. Cornbread, and he was... being Dr. Cornbread, annoying as ever, so I told him to shut up for a minute 'cause I was gonna say something. and. I saw Brianrietta glanced over at me, so I looked over and said 'Yeah you shut up too.' so she just looked at me for a minute. and. Impulse, Total impulse, I dunno what happened, I just said 'I love you. =D' and turned back over to Dr. Cornbread.

gawd, I was probably like, terribly red. after that.

supposing I was, The 'secret' has been revealed to more than just RPVF.

and Dr. Cornbread couldnt keep a secret to save his life.

Another instance of similar proportions was when Dr. Cornbread and I were sitting down, talking about Starcraft 'cause its the coolest PC game ever, and then I glanced off to the side and just... stared off into space, mind complete blank. I was running on like 5 hours of sleep from last night, Im still really tired, but when I 'came back to earth' I saw that I was conveniently staring in Brianrietta's direction as she was standing up to walk off and... do something. I didnt see.

but convenient of me to come to right as Brianrietta left my sight. Dr. Cornbread was eying me suspiciously.

._.

Brianrietta is 80% likely to go bowling with us on Thursday. tomorrow night. shes gonna try to be there, and from the sounds of it, probably will.

along with RPVF, Dumbface, and Dr. Cornbread. and The Denzel and unimportant people like that.

... -sleeps-

OHYES.

Brianrietta. has a birthday.

in the very near future.

I cant remember when exactly, I want to say its this Friday.

but its on this weekend.

I think shes having a party of sorts for it.

if. ... that has any impact on this mess.

And, arkcher, I would recommend talking to RPVF, but make sure to let her know that you aren't trying to be what you aren't trying to be. Just leave it alone and she wont feel bad about doing something similar at a later point in time.

Anyway...

He only flirts with me.

How long has this flirtation been going on? Well, the guy I know that flirts with everyone is pretty good at hiding that he flirts with everyone until they start talking to people who know him well. Anyways, that stinks. Flirting guys can be a pain at times.

OHYES.

Brianrietta. has a birthday.

in the very near future.

I cant remember when exactly, I want to say its this Friday.

but its on this weekend.

I think shes having a party of sorts for it.

if. ... that has any impact on this mess.

If she invites you, then it may just have an impact. XD And uh. Make sure you convey your birthday wishes. And the whole I love you thing, hopefully you didn't seem too serious to her. XD

Anyway...

He only flirts with me.

How long has this flirtation been going on? Well, the guy I know that flirts with everyone is pretty good at hiding that he flirts with everyone until they start talking to people who know him well. Anyways, that stinks. Flirting guys can be a pain at times.

He's been flirting with me since late 6th grade

*~*The Psychedelic Luua*~*The Adtrpomy Doine*~*

Anyway...

He only flirts with me.

Basically, he needs to shut up now. XD

Oh, jeez. Totally weird relationship right now. So not used to it. XD Okay, so he really doesn't understand relationships that well. And I'm weird in relationships. So yesterday I told him he complains too much and that everything works out eventually. Well, that caused no weird quarrels or anything. But today, something made me really happy. It's going to sound really weird to you all. We argued! =D I was like, "YES!" because it wasn't a bad argument, just sort of debate-y and gave me a chance to pout for like five seconds. :lol: I'm SICK of guys who are like, "You're right! Here, have some chocolate and please don't dump me! D=" I guess I'm just tired of guys who agree too much. Maybe it's cuz I'm weird. My friend looked at me weird when I told her it made me happy. XD Of course, I don't advise you guys out there to do this with a normal person. I LOVE to debate. He's totally against a female being president. So I was like, what the heck, dude. He was like, "Yeah. I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton because she's a woman." And I'm like, "What the heck?!" And basically he's just like, "Oh, we've had males for the past 250 years. And it'll make America look bad." I'm like, jeez, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Yay! Perfect way to see if he holds to his opinions and doesn't just give in to me! ^.^ And I was hyper today to begin with. So PJ(girl) and I were like, "Sexist! <.<!" And I was like. "I'm gonna walk a few feet away now." XD And so I stood with PJ and this other chick friend. When usually I just stand right up against him. So it was funny. And basically nutrition we went on debating. And then once it was over we ended up just holding hands walking to class once again. :lol:

And another thingy story later that's much funnier, but I'm talking to a friend on the phone right now.

Oh, jeez. Totally weird relationship right now. So not used to it. XD Okay, so he really doesn't understand relationships that well. And I'm weird in relationships. So yesterday I told him he complains too much and that everything works out eventually. Well, that caused no weird quarrels or anything. But today, something made me really happy. It's going to sound really weird to you all. We argued! =D I was like, "YES!" because it wasn't a bad argument, just sort of debate-y and gave me a chance to pout for like five seconds. :lol: I'm SICK of guys who are like, "You're right! Here, have some chocolate and please don't dump me! D=" I guess I'm just tired of guys who agree too much. Maybe it's cuz I'm weird. My friend looked at me weird when I told her it made me happy. XD Of course, I don't advise you guys out there to do this with a normal person. I LOVE to debate. He's totally against a female being president. So I was like, what the heck, dude. He was like, "Yeah. I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton because she's a woman." And I'm like, "What the heck?!" And basically he's just like, "Oh, we've had males for the past 250 years. And it'll make America look bad." I'm like, jeez, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Yay! Perfect way to see if he holds to his opinions and doesn't just give in to me! ^.^ And I was hyper today to begin with. So PJ(girl) and I were like, "Sexist! <. and i was like. gonna walk a few feet away now. xd so stood with pj this other chick friend. when usually just stand right up against him. it funny. basically nutrition we went on debating. then once over ended holding hands walking to class again. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

And another thingy story later that's much funnier, but I'm talking to a friend on the phone right now.

*hangs Mega Wolf's phone up*

You can call her later. LOL

We want the other story NOW!!!!

Please. :)

Anyway...

He only flirts with me.

Basically, he needs to shut up now. XD

-slaps him- >(

Oh, jeez. Totally weird relationship right now. So not used to it. XD Okay, so he really doesn't understand relationships that well. And I'm weird in relationships. So yesterday I told him he complains too much and that everything works out eventually. Well, that caused no weird quarrels or anything. But today, something made me really happy. It's going to sound really weird to you all. We argued! =D I was like, "YES!" because it wasn't a bad argument, just sort of debate-y and gave me a chance to pout for like five seconds. :lol: I'm SICK of guys who are like, "You're right! Here, have some chocolate and please don't dump me! D=" I guess I'm just tired of guys who agree too much. Maybe it's cuz I'm weird. My friend looked at me weird when I told her it made me happy. XD Of course, I don't advise you guys out there to do this with a normal person. I LOVE to debate. He's totally against a female being president. So I was like, what the heck, dude. He was like, "Yeah. I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton because she's a woman." And I'm like, "What the heck?!" And basically he's just like, "Oh, we've had males for the past 250 years. And it'll make America look bad." I'm like, jeez, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Yay! Perfect way to see if he holds to his opinions and doesn't just give in to me! ^.^ And I was hyper today to begin with. So PJ(girl) and I were like, "Sexist! <.<!" And I was like. "I'm gonna walk a few feet away now." XD And so I stood with PJ and this other chick friend. When usually I just stand right up against him. So it was funny. And basically nutrition we went on debating. And then once it was over we ended up just holding hands walking to class once again. :lol:

xD I dunno, I think that isn't too terribly wierd. xD There is a little thing on my screen that makes it look like there is an accent over the "o" in "phone."

Okay, so it's not that funny. More like random than anything. So later on, at lunch. I end up sitting in the band room observing how everyone is walking around and getting ready for the band competition, which only 6th period got to go to and 5th didn't. And I'm in 5th. So I was out of luck. Anyways, everyone's running around in dresses and tuxes and I'm like. Yay. Sitting here. Teh boyfriend guy as I probably told you just got his liscense. So he was helping drive instruments over to the competition, so part of lunch he had to go across the street to get the truck driven over to the school, and basically most of lunch he was busy. And then uh. Right when lunch ended and everyone was in class, I had band anyways and people were taking forever to get ready in 5th period because the teacher was too busy getting 6th period band on the buses and so people were just not ready for band. So I'm like. Sure. Why not. I'll run outside and give the boyfriend guy a hug goodbye if he's still there. He is. And I'm just like, standing by the truck as a couple people get stuff loaded on there. We hug, and then as I'm aiming for kissing on the cheek as usual, he'd been facing one way and he turned his head and I accidentally kiss him on the lips. XD Doesn't last for a second but basically, I think we both were a bit suprised and were like. Uh. But we just stood there hugging. And then I was like, okay, bye, run to the band room before I'm late. So then he ends up having to go back into the band room anyways, he taps my shoulder and I almost turn around and slap him out of an automatic reaction. But rather, I turn around and wave at him because I saw him in time for me not to hit him. So he walks away to do something and walks back, this being while everyone is quietly sitting in band listening to the person instructing us talk. When he walks back, he taps me on the shoulder, says something along the lines of see ya, and kisses me on the cheek then walks away. Then jokingly the teacher(who is walking behind the boyfriendness because they're both leaving the classroom to leave for the competiton) taps me on the shoulder(that part was just random). All the while, the rest of the class is looking over, and the both of them go outside and everyone is staring at me. And basically it's dead silent and one girl goes, "Whoa, Jeanette, I didn't know you two were together. Congratulaaations."

Okay, so it's not that funny. More like random than anything. So later on, at lunch. I end up sitting in the band room observing how everyone is walking around and getting ready for the band competition, which only 6th period got to go to and 5th didn't. And I'm in 5th. So I was out of luck. Anyways, everyone's running around in dresses and tuxes and I'm like. Yay. Sitting here. Teh boyfriend guy as I probably told you just got his liscense. So he was helping drive instruments over to the competition, so part of lunch he had to go across the street to get the truck driven over to the school, and basically most of lunch he was busy. And then uh. Right when lunch ended and everyone was in class, I had band anyways and people were taking forever to get ready in 5th period because the teacher was too busy getting 6th period band on the buses and so people were just not ready for band. So I'm like. Sure. Why not. I'll run outside and give the boyfriend guy a hug goodbye if he's still there. He is. And I'm just like, standing by the truck as a couple people get stuff loaded on there. We hug, and then as I'm aiming for kissing on the cheek as usual, he'd been facing one way and he turned his head and I accidentally kiss him on the lips. XD Doesn't last for a second but basically, I think we both were a bit suprised and were like. Uh. But we just stood there hugging. And then I was like, okay, bye, run to the band room before I'm late. So then he ends up having to go back into the band room anyways, he taps my shoulder and I almost turn around and slap him out of an automatic reaction. But rather, I turn around and wave at him because I saw him in time for me not to hit him. So he walks away to do something and walks back, this being while everyone is quietly sitting in band listening to the person instructing us talk. When he walks back, he taps me on the shoulder, says something along the lines of see ya, and kisses me on the cheek then walks away. Then jokingly the teacher(who is walking behind the boyfriendness because they're both leaving the classroom to leave for the competiton) taps me on the shoulder(that part was just random). All the while, the rest of the class is looking over, and the both of them go outside and everyone is staring at me. And basically it's dead silent and one girl goes, "Whoa, Jeanette, I didn't know you two were together. Congratulaaations."

Actually I thought this was pretty good!

The accidental lip lock... :D

Your teacher has a good sense of humor... tap, tap.

That whole post took me a long time to type. XD

And it was more suprising than anything.

And yeah. Most of the band teachers I've known have been pretty funny. =D

Thanks for taking the time to write to post. It definitely put a smile on my face.

You two are so cute together. xD

Thanks for taking the time to write to post. It definitely put a smile on my face.

Yay smiling! ^.^

Since none of you know people at my school, I might as well post up what he wrote to me last night that makes me really happy. ^.^

"You know what weekends do for me ? , they make me apperciate you more everyday. I'm not one for stunning words and emotion throbbers, but when i put my mind to it i can. lol. Yeah i am just sitting here thinking and you came across my mind. I really am lucky to be dating someone like you, honestly i don't think i've ever come across someone more kind and real than you are. you've given me something to look forward to when i wake up in the morning. It's not just boring old school anymore. I know I complain alot, but really I am so lucky and life is not bad at all. I could sit here and go on and on about you, but you'd probably fall asleep lol. Anyway i miss you a lot and hope your safe and happy whatever your doing lol. Yep well that's it i guess :0. Bye-(name)."

Yay. ^.^

Since none of you know people at my school, I might as well post up what he wrote to me last night that makes me really happy. ^.^

"You know what weekends do for me ? , they make me apperciate you more everyday. I'm not one for stunning words and emotion throbbers, but when i put my mind to it i can. lol. Yeah i am just sitting here thinking and you came across my mind. I really am lucky to be dating someone like you, honestly i don't think i've ever come across someone more kind and real than you are. you've given me something to look forward to when i wake up in the morning. It's not just boring old school anymore. I know I complain alot, but really I am so lucky and life is not bad at all. I could sit here and go on and on about you, but you'd probably fall asleep lol. Anyway i miss you a lot and hope your safe and happy whatever your doing lol. Yep well that's it i guess :0. Bye-(name)."

Yay. ^.^

xD

*see previous comment*

You two are so cute together. xD

By this do you mean we act really cute and ditzy? XD

so just as soon as it happened, RPVF and Dumbface dont like each other anymore.

'cause RPVF sent me a handy 'email' as part of being her only guy-friend who she can open up to enough to talk about a lot of things, and vented that she doesnt like Dumbface and that shes sick of guys breaking her heart, and she doesnt think she'll 'find anyone'. (shes fruiting out about this and shes only 16.) and that Dumbface told her that she was obsessive and smothering, and generic breakup conversation.

but Again, in those little survey things that continue to circulate around, she still leaves it at 'likes someone a lot', who I imagine isnt Dumbface due to bitter feelings. as this supposedly happened last night or this morning.

so multi-tasking wonderfulness, I went'n sent a reply while typing this mess. I pointed out that its not a race to find someone you like, shes only 16 and has quite some time ahead of her, and that she'll always have friends when she's feeling down.

I tried to avoid talking about myself, lest she decide she likes me again. XD horrible, I know.

'cause RPVF sent me a handy 'email' as part of being her only guy-friend who she can open up to enough to talk about a lot of things, and vented that she doesnt like Dumbface and that shes sick of guys breaking her heart, and she doesnt think she'll 'find anyone'. (shes fruiting out about this and shes only 16.) and that Dumbface told her that she was obsessive and smothering, and generic breakup conversation.

but Again, in those little survey things that continue to circulate around, she still leaves it at 'likes someone a lot', who I imagine isnt Dumbface due to bitter feelings. as this supposedly happened last night or this morning.

so multi-tasking wonderfulness, I went'n sent a reply while typing this mess. I pointed out that its not a race to find someone you like, shes only 16 and has quite some time ahead of her, and that she'll always have friends when she's feeling down.

I tried to avoid talking about myself, lest she decide she likes me again. XD horrible, I know.

I think you did pretty well. xD

*high fives* Great actions taken! =D

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

Well. Earlier, we were walking along on a short walk like I do with friends usually, only this was a really small group. Of three people, including me and him. So we go to the bleachers, me and the other person were hopping around and decided to stop and go back because the boyfriend dude was like. No. I'm not doin' that. And we're like. "Party poooperrr!" and he's like, "No I'm not! You've never seen me party with my friends!" and we're like. "No. But you're still a party pooper." Then it went on to me arguing with him about something really random. =D And he's like, "Okay. I don't wanna argue with you anymore. I can never be mad at you," and I was like, "...But I like arguing." And then later, he's like, "I'm gonna get my car," this being when my brother said he was going to call the mother in 10 minutes and that we had about 20 minutes. Gist of the conversation.

Me: Can't you just get your car after I'm gone?

Him: It won't take that long!

Me: Yes it will.

Him: It'll take five minutes.

Me: Just wait 'til I'm gone.

Him: I'm gonna get my car, okay? *walks off*

Me(yelling amongst about 15 people hanging out by the band room after school): *name* LOVES HIS CAR MORE THAN HE LOVES ME!

Him: No! That's not true! ;_; I'll be right back! *goes off anyways*

*comes back like 8 minutes later*

Me(to friends around me, seeing his car for the first time): ...He ditched me for THAT thing?

C-girl person: Haha, yeah. He loves that car. Did he tell you it takes two keys, one to lock the doors and one to start the car?

*he walks over*

Me: Yeah, THIS GUY ditched me for his car. =p

And so yeah. That was fun stuff.

*high fives* Great actions taken! =D

wewt. =D

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

Well. Earlier, we were walking along on a short walk like I do with friends usually, only this was a really small group. Of three people, including me and him. So we go to the bleachers, me and the other person were hopping around and decided to stop and go back because the boyfriend dude was like. No. I'm not doin' that. And we're like. "Party poooperrr!" and he's like, "No I'm not! You've never seen me party with my friends!" and we're like. "No. But you're still a party pooper." Then it went on to me arguing with him about something really random. =D And he's like, "Okay. I don't wanna argue with you anymore. I can never be mad at you," and I was like, "...But I like arguing." And then later, he's like, "I'm gonna get my car," this being when my brother said he was going to call the mother in 10 minutes and that we had about 20 minutes. Gist of the conversation.

Me(yelling amongst about 15 people hanging out by the band room after school): *name* LOVES HIS CAR MORE THAN HE LOVES ME!

Me(to friends around me, seeing his car for the first time): ...He ditched me for THAT thing?

C-girl person: Haha, yeah. He loves that car. Did he tell you it takes two keys, one to lock the doors and one to start the car?

*he walks over*

xD

I'm guessing is car is old and decrepit?

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

Never make fun of a guy's car. :blink:

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

LOL... you can't be serious. LOL

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

I'll only make fun of a car that deserves it. :P

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

*realizes Cheesemaster needs serious help*

Well, you can do that, but don't expect a ride in it! :lol:

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

Oh, I make sure not to comment a ride I might depend on later. xD

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

xD Whyever not?

Oh, I make sure not to comment a ride I might depend on later. xD

I knew you were an intelligent guy. Very smart move!!! :lol:

I knew you were an intelligent guy. Very smart move!!! :lol:

I wouldn't be stupid in what I say. xD

Oh, LOL, you will have hoof-in-mouth disease sometime. :lol:

I try to avoid that. xD

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

Well, it's not THAT bad, but it definitely could use improvement. XD And it's noisy.

OH, OH, RANDOM STORY! =D

*he walks over*

xD

My words of advice...

Well, it's not THAT bad, but it definitely could use improvement. XD And it's noisy.

LOL... but I am guessing it is paid for. LOL

e_e

so.

Tonight, Brianrietta was there. and. yeah.

so someone came up with the bright idea that we were gonna play Ultimate Frisbee. not too bad an idea. (for those who dont know, its pretty much football with a frisbee.)

The Denzel sneakily plotted to put Brianrietta and I on the same team. and it worked.

and in one instance, the other team was throwing the frisbee and I went running for it, jumped up to grab it and mid-air, crashed into Brianrietta who was doing the same thing.

needless to say, we both fell over next to each other, cackling.

and in my own little world, Im just sittin there.... bliss... n_n

yeah it was great. then I got up and helped her up and we continued about throwing a frisbee all around.

yeah. it was fun.

e_e

so.

so someone came up with the bright idea that we were gonna play Ultimate Frisbee. not too bad an idea. (for those who dont know, its pretty much football with a frisbee.)

The Denzel sneakily plotted to put Brianrietta and I on the same team. and it worked.

and in one instance, the other team was throwing the frisbee and I went running for it, jumped up to grab it and mid-air, crashed into Brianrietta who was doing the same thing.

yeah it was great. then I got up and helped her up and we continued about throwing a frisbee all around.

yeah. it was fun.

Sounds like you had a really great time! :D I am sure she did as well.

e_e

so.

yeah. it was fun.

yeah it was fun.

n_n

I ran into Brianrietta though.

... yeah.

e_e

so.

yeah. it was fun.

yeah it was fun.

n_n

... yeah.

"Running" into someone can be good.

e_e

so.

yeah. it was fun.

yeah it was fun.

n_n

... yeah.

She didn't seem too hurt by it if she was laughing. xD

Okay, so I'm having "problems" already. But yeah. Half of them are cuz I'm his first girlfriend and he doesn't "get" stuff quite as fast.

1. Dude. He keeps kinda ditching me. And not just for his car. For the ONE guy he hangs out with.

2. We don't talk a whole lot. It's like now that he's got me secured, he doesn't seem to do much more than hug me as he's talking to his friend. And so I end up talking to my friends.

3. Haha, I'm #2. Some of you will get this. But I don't want to act all stupid, like, being dramatic over that.

4. He seriously needs to stop talking to me like I'm five.

5. ...He's not very mature.

6. He needs to start treating me more like he did before we were going out.

7. Okay, little minor thing that I can fix easily, we haven't kissed yet. o_o

:/ The guy I like came up to me twice today. And both times, we talked for less than half a minute, and he left. The first time, were were walking, and he just walked ahead of me, not trying to catch up with anyone, and the second time he just said, "Well. I'm going to go now." And left.

Well. Poo.

It turns out RPVF and Dumbface liking each other never really happened in the first place.

RPVF sent another very unexpected, unannounced and transparently-flirting messages.

Generalized, she says:

I like you, and I like how you seem to be the only one who understands me. I dont want this to seem like Im asking you out, 'cause Im not, I do respect that you're waiting until you're 16 [which is the first I've heard anyone actually supporting my said standard] but Would you still date me? Do you still like me? I just wanted to know, I'll... talk to you later.

so after much musing, I wrote back saying, generalized:

I like how honest and straightforward you are, its something I dont see in a lot of people. However, I think that the decision of 'liking' someone or not is not to be taken lightly, and as such is a bit serious a decision to be made at this time. I'd like to go on a date when I'm old enough, I think its good you can support our standards. For the time being, I'd like to leave it at just good friends. That is to say that things may change in the future. I think you're handling these events pretty well, so keep it up, and no matter what happens, know that you'll have friends to help you.

While I was typing that out, she texted me to check if I got her message. I texted back and said I was actively typing a response, and to check it in a minute. She acknowledged within... six seconds, it must have been.

She wrote back online, saying:

I think you're honest and straightforward, too. which is what I really like about you. I do understand what you're saying, and I understand you'd like to leave it at just good friends for now. Like I said, I wasnt trying to give the impression I was asking for more than that. I just need some support, and who better to ask for it than you... Thanks for being there for me, I'd love to see where this goes in the future. As for right now, I'm glad to be a good friend.

-ahem-

Im not sure implying that things may change in the future, was all that wise of me. I really do feel bad for RPVF, and from looking at Dumbface being with her and all, I see that she can be easily hurt with things like this. I really dont want to say the wrong thing.

but Maybe its just me, but I think that its terribly odd and awkward of her to do this not long after her discovery and confirmation of my liking Brianrietta. Im sure she didnt forget that, even if shes blonde.

I dont even know. D=

e_e

so.

yeah. it was fun.

yeah it was fun.

n_n

... yeah.

She didn't seem too hurt by it if she was laughing. xD

yeah. thats... unusual, not being much affected by 175lbs or so of guy being thrown at you.

Okay, so I'm having "problems" already. But yeah. Half of them are cuz I'm his first girlfriend and he doesn't "get" stuff quite as fast.

1. Dude. He keeps kinda ditching me. And not just for his car. For the ONE guy he hangs out with.

2. We don't talk a whole lot. It's like now that he's got me secured, he doesn't seem to do much more than hug me as he's talking to his friend. And so I end up talking to my friends.

3. Haha, I'm #2. Some of you will get this. But I don't want to act all stupid, like, being dramatic over that.

Maturity... that's something that might not happen for him until he is out of college. LOL

As for being #2, you will have to train him. Part of it is not always being available for him when it is convenient for him.

For example, if he says he will meet you at a particular time. Give him 10 or 15 minutes, then go off and do whatever it is you plan to do. But do not be available.

What this is all about is respecting yourself. When he shows up, you will be gone. It may take some training, but he will realize that if he makes plans with you, that you will not sit around and wait until it is convenient for him to show up. For example, when he takes off to be with his bud, don't be waiting for him when he decides to return to you. Do something else.

Respect yourself and your time and other people will learn to do the same.

It turns out RPVF and Dumbface liking each other never really happened in the first place.

RPVF sent another very unexpected, unannounced and transparently-flirting messages.

Generalized, she says:

I like you, and I like how you seem to be the only one who understands me. I dont want this to seem like Im asking you out, 'cause Im not, I do respect that you're waiting until you're 16 [which is the first I've heard anyone actually supporting my said standard] but Would you still date me? Do you still like me? I just wanted to know, I'll... talk to you later.

so after much musing, I wrote back saying, generalized:

I like how honest and straightforward you are, its something I dont see in a lot of people. However, I think that the decision of 'liking' someone or not is not to be taken lightly, and as such is a bit serious a decision to be made at this time. I'd like to go on a date when I'm old enough, I think its good you can support our standards. For the time being, I'd like to leave it at just good friends. That is to say that things may change in the future. I think you're handling these events pretty well, so keep it up, and no matter what happens, know that you'll have friends to help you.

While I was typing that out, she texted me to check if I got her message. I texted back and said I was actively typing a response, and to check it in a minute. She acknowledged within... six seconds, it must have been.

She wrote back online, saying:

I think you're honest and straightforward, too. which is what I really like about you. I do understand what you're saying, and I understand you'd like to leave it at just good friends for now. Like I said, I wasnt trying to give the impression I was asking for more than that. I just need some support, and who better to ask for it than you... Thanks for being there for me, I'd love to see where this goes in the future. As for right now, I'm glad to be a good friend.

-ahem-

Im not sure implying that things may change in the future, was all that wise of me. I really do feel bad for RPVF, and from looking at Dumbface being with her and all, I see that she can be easily hurt with things like this. I really dont want to say the wrong thing.

but Maybe its just me, but I think that its terribly odd and awkward of her to do this not long after her discovery and confirmation of my liking Brianrietta. Im sure she didnt forget that, even if shes blonde.

I dont even know. D=

That accented line up there makes me think she wants you as more than just a good friend. Implying future changes was a baaaaaaad idea. >.<

I'm not sure exactly what her motives are, but I think she may be a little put off by the fact that you like Brianrietta, after RPVF thought you really liked her. She is probably going through a kinda rough emotional time herself. Y'know, with the whole confusion about who liked whom.

Maturity... that's something that might not happen for him until he is out of college. LOL

As for being #2, you will have to train him. Part of it is not always being available for him when it is convenient for him.

For example, if he says he will meet you at a particular time. Give him 10 or 15 minutes, then go off and do whatever it is you plan to do. But do not be available.

What this is all about is respecting yourself. When he shows up, you will be gone. It may take some training, but he will realize that if he makes plans with you, that you will not sit around and wait until it is convenient for him to show up. For example, when he takes off to be with his bud, don't be waiting for him when he decides to return to you. Do something else.

Yeah, I think most of those were just temporary resolvable things. XD I think I'm just not used to the guy actually having a desire to hang out with friends other than just mine. XD And I thought about "training" him and I tried it today. Seems to be working already, though one thing in particular changed a lot in his view on how important I am. =D Well. Basically all of lunch my friend and I were arguing with him about politics. Because, well, basically he's got really odd opinions that we really didn't like. XD He says he doesn't think that teens should be worrying about politics. And we were like, no, be prepared for when you need an opinion. And then about my friend's opinion of making bomb shelters and being prepared for nuclear weapons, he was like, we shouldn't be so paranoid and stuff. And we're like. No, it's called being prepared for stuff so you don't worry. And finally what was really important to this and got my friend and I fired up was his opinion on how females should not be president. And we basically had a lot of argument to that, and it ended up in me being really mad at him and refusing to even hug him before he left for woodshop after lunch. So after school I end up meeting up with him to hang out as I usually do and so he's like. Yeah. Let's not let this get in the way of our relationship, blah blah blah. And basically he was begging me to forgive him, and even though I was like, well. He's got a rediculous opinion. I just hugged him in the middle of his talking, before he made a further fool of his self and kissed him on the cheek to shut him up. And because he was just being so danged cute. XD Even though he's taller and muscular. He was being the cute one. And so like. It ended up hilarious. And then as we were just standing there all cute-like, we kissed. =D And it wasn't like. That brief kiss that was a total freaked out accident. It was a really nice one. And I was happy. =D

Yeah, I think most of those were just temporary resolvable things. XD I think I'm just not used to the guy actually having a desire to hang out with friends other than just mine. XD And I thought about "training" him and I tried it today. Seems to be working already, though one thing in particular changed a lot in his view on how important I am. =D Well. Basically all of lunch my friend and I were arguing with him about politics. Because, well, basically he's got really odd opinions that we really didn't like. XD He says he doesn't think that teens should be worrying about politics. And we were like, no, be prepared for when you need an opinion. And then about my friend's opinion of making bomb shelters and being prepared for nuclear weapons, he was like, we shouldn't be so paranoid and stuff. And we're like. No, it's called being prepared for stuff so you don't worry. And finally what was really important to this and got my friend and I fired up was his opinion on how females should not be president. And we basically had a lot of argument to that, and it ended up in me being really mad at him and refusing to even hug him before he left for woodshop after lunch. So after school I end up meeting up with him to hang out as I usually do and so he's like. Yeah. Let's not let this get in the way of our relationship, blah blah blah. And basically he was begging me to forgive him, and even though I was like, well. He's got a rediculous opinion. I just hugged him in the middle of his talking, before he made a further fool of his self and kissed him on the cheek to shut him up. And because he was just being so danged cute. XD Even though he's taller and muscular. He was being the cute one. And so like. It ended up hilarious. And then as we were just standing there all cute-like, we kissed. =D And it wasn't like. That brief kiss that was a total freaked out accident. It was a really nice one. And I was happy. =D

Sounds like you really know how to stop a guy in his tracks.

I still cannot understand how a young person does not think politics are important. What does he expect when he is old enough to vote? That all the information will just come to him in a totally comprehensive manner? But on the other hand, if he doesn't think women should be president, then perhaps we don't want him voting. :lol:

Okay, doods.

PROBLEMS.

And when i have problems, people die.

1. Beardo will NOT stop hugging me and flirting with me. I'm sick of it.

2. JR and Ice Climber are going out, AGAIN, for the THIRD time. Even after I told them not to.

You relize that I got really ticked off yesterday because of this and nearly tried to kill my friends.

3. I has Trent's phone numbuh. D= But How in the name of all exsitance and almighty God can I call him if I'm shaking all over? ;_;

4. Is it wrong of me to put "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones on my CD? I have Woman and Amanda on there, but I still dunno. And I really like Aforementioned song.

Help me. D=

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*!(

Okay, doods.

PROBLEMS.

2. JR and Ice Climber are going out, AGAIN, for the THIRD time. Even after I told them not to.

You relize that I got really ticked off yesterday because of this and nearly tried to kill my friends.

3. I has Trent's phone numbuh. D= But How in the name of all exsitance and almighty God can I call him if I'm shaking all over? ;_;

4. Is it wrong of me to put "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones on my CD? I have Woman and Amanda on there, but I still dunno. And I really like Aforementioned song.

Help me. D=

Help Me! D=

Sounds like you really know how to stop a guy in his tracks.

I still cannot understand how a young person does not think politics are important. What does he expect when he is old enough to vote? That all the information will just come to him in a totally comprehensive manner? But on the other hand, if he doesn't think women should be president, then perhaps we don't want him voting. :lol:

Well, I plan on teaching him a thing or two about life. XD Who knows what he thinks. Haha. But yeah. I kind of appreciate him more after today. Mind you, this story is going to sound kinda weird. There was a band carwash. I called him about 11:30 and I woke him up. He didn't complain, in fact he was glad I didn't let him sleep in. So then he ends up coming maybe around 1:45 and he stayed until maybe 3:30(basically when the car wash ended and the few left were cleaning up). So during that time, not much happened. Except that he basically barely talked to me. And he barely helped with the car wash, and that's all I got him to do with a cute look and going, "Plleeeeeaaaassssse?". Basically, he washed his car, and helped Girl P(as we'll call her) wash HER car. And basically he was talking to Girl P the whole time she was there at the same time as him. She acts really nice to me, but basically she thinks it's okay to flirt with every guy she feels like it, regardless of whether or not their taken. So I don't like her for that. Well. So I was feeling extremely jealous, and I was sort of muttering to myself and glaring at her. And so I complained a little and I was sympathized with, because I'm not the only one who doesn't like Girl P. And I was really obviously pissed. REALLY obviously. Seriously. I even asked to be sprayed with water a couple of times to regain sense and so I wouldn't feel like crying. Once she's gone, he comes up to me as I'm scrubbing the rims of a tire.

Him:Why don't you take a break?

Me(coldly)(and with face hidden):I'm fine.

Him:C'mon. Take a break.

Me:No, I'm still helping.

Him:Are you okay?

*no response*

Him(seemingly confused):...I'm gonna take that as a yes. *awkwardly walks away*

And so I was obviously annoyed. But I was like. Well. I didn't reply, and he's not really good at these things. I forgave him for that. Basically I ended up buying myself some chocolate and feeling better after eating it. And then I continued washing cars. Go me. =D But then I realized. Hey. You can't possibly feel this way when he's talking to another girl and not really care about him. And you know what? A friend was the true comfort to me. She said, "You know he really cares about you, and you're the most important person to him." And, well. It's true...

And my life is filled with cheesey lines right now. o_o

Okay, doods.

PROBLEMS.

Help me. D=

Help Me! D=

Reject Beardo. Act freaked out when he hugs you. And look at him weird and walk away when he flirts.

Um. JR and Ice Climber and just stupid. It'll all be over. I know people just like them.

Call Trent when you have the confidence to. I know what it's like to be freaked out by calling a guy. Or, if you have given him YOUR number, have him call you. Do the little, "I get bored easily. Call me sometime."

And no, it's not wrong of you to put "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend". XD

Okay, doods.

PROBLEMS.

Help me. D=

Help Me! D=

Reject Beardo. Act freaked out when he hugs you. And look at him weird and walk away when he flirts.

Um. JR and Ice Climber and just stupid. It'll all be over. I know people just like them.

Call Trent when you have the confidence to. I know what it's like to be freaked out by calling a guy. Or, if you have given him YOUR number, have him call you. Do the little, "I get bored easily. Call me sometime."

And no, it's not wrong of you to put "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend". XD

*~*The Gramd Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

1. I do. ;_;

2. Tommorow Imma tell IC to have fun getting in trouble with her mom. Because her mom dun like her having a Boyfriend.

3. Okay.

4. Hooray!

Omgwthbbq.

I think my family is conspiring against me now. XD

'cause My dad had a CD to take to RPVFs mom, so he had me come along just for the heck of it, so I did. and it took longer than expected to get whatever software from the CD to whoevers computer.

so I went and talked to Dr. Cornbread, and RPVF followed us around in her sleeveless... tank-top style clothes. I dunno what they're called. but she shouldnt wear those. XD

so After like 45 minutes of messing with their compy (which has Windows Vista, s'why it wouldnt work) they finally got some of it on. so RPVFs mom took it from there, and Dr. Cornbread suggested I stay there for a while. ... so I did.

And after finding a blatant lack of anything to do at their place, we decided to go back to my house, steal the Gamecube, order some pizza and run to Blockbuster real fast, we made an impromptu party. oh, and go back to Dr. Cornbread's place.

so We played SSBM, F-zero GX, and some other... stuff. watched a movie that I fell asleep half way through. then decided it was too much effort to go back to my house, it was like 2 AM, so I just slept there. XD

I thought I knew what a transparent flirt was until that night. RPVF was like. ... fwooh. -waves hands around- (yes fwooh is a valid description so shut up.)

And when I woke up, RPVF was already up and had made pancakes. XD after reading my mentions toward how awesome pancakes are in the lame surveys.

I thought it was hilarious.

Then we continued about unfinished game-ly business from the previous night, and then I went home.

and here I am.

Apparently there's rumors that I'm only going out with the dude to get over my ex. Who I dumped. XD

LOL... so are you? LOL

No, I'm crazy about my boyfriend. XD I liked him when I first met him at band camp, he was really nice to me. And he's got nice muscles, but that's beside the point. But obviously, I couldn't tell it to anyone and it was inside me because I already had a boyfriend(who I'd barely seen during the summer). So I was like. Okay. Stop liking him. *stops* And then once I realised that I really didn't like my now-ex for the second time(because I'm stupid like that XD), I ended up liking my now-boyfriend once again. I suppose now looking back at it, my now-boyfriend and I flirted a lot during band, and me not even thinking anything of it at the time. We'd like, play tag, shove each other, and argue a lot. Okay, so the last two are just things that I like. Because I'm a freak like that. We shove each other and argue a lot still, but all in good fun. XD But at the time it was innocent on my side and my best friend told me that we were really obviously flirting. o_o

So yeah. That's just proof that I've been over my ex for a long time and that I'm not doing this to get over him. XD Don't worry Horatio, I know that you knew I was already over him and you were joking. =D

Apparently there's rumors that I'm only going out with the dude to get over my ex. Who I dumped. XD

LOL... so are you? LOL

Don't worry Horatio, I know that you knew I was already over him and you were joking. =D

LOL! I can't slip anything past you. You know me too well. LOL!

LOL... so are you? LOL

Don't worry Horatio, I know that you knew I was already over him and you were joking. =D

LOL! I can't slip anything past you. You know me too well. LOL!

Yep, basically. XD

Wowie. This is the most awesomest relationship ever. Well, for me XD

I think its due to the fact that we were just close friends for so long and now that we're a couple we can tell each other how we feel much more easily. Gosh I love him, he's such a sweetie.

On friday night we sorta accidently fell asleep in each others arms on my bed. My dad walked in and saw us sleeping and cuddling and was like O_O;; so he got my sister to wake us up cause he didn't like it. Hahaha.

Yesterday early morning while I was at college he sent me an email entitled "Love <3" and when I opened it, it simply said "Cuddles and Kisses ^_^"... It made me smile the whole day! Then before he went to bed last might he sent me a message too ^_^ It's nice to know he thinks about me as soon as he wakes up and just before he goes to bed.

Hopefully I can see him this Thursday.

-Li

I think its due to the fact that we were just close friends for so long and now that we're a couple we can tell each other how we feel much more easily. Gosh I love him, he's such a sweetie.

On friday night we sorta accidently fell asleep in each others arms on my bed. My dad walked in and saw us sleeping and cuddling and was like O_O;; so he got my sister to wake us up cause he didn't like it. Hahaha.

Yesterday early morning while I was at college he sent me an email entitled "Love It's nice to know he thinks about me as soon as he wakes up and just before he goes to bed.

-Li

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It sounds like you are in a relationship with a really wonderful guy.

You sound so happy! :D

As for your father... LOL he was there once! LOL

Before I forget about it again.

something of very little importance but potential amusement.

The same night in which I jumped on Brianrietta, we was all standing around (while Brianrietta was somewhere else) and The Denzel was next to me. Dr. Cornbread was on the other side, and he bumped into my shoulder to get my attention, so I moved off to my left toward The Denzel for a second, and my hands position was mistaken for me trying to grab and hold The Denzel's hand.

XD

so She gave me a fruited out look, and was like, 'Were you just trying to hold my hand?!' and I said no.

yeah.

RPVF is still a generic flirt. I find it odd how she seems to agree with EVERYthing I say, which of course is to point out we have our similarities and all, but shes taking it a bit too far. its like she doesnt have her own... opinion anymore, she just goes with whatever I say.

so um. I think its terrible of me to ask, but is there some polite way to ask someone to shut up? XD RPVF insists on talking to me online every oppurtunity she sees. Texting me is part of that. on my phone. I beleive I told her that we dont have a texting plan and it costs us 15 cents each time she does that just to say Hi, while calling would be free.

D=

The same night in which I jumped on Brianrietta, we was all standing around (while Brianrietta was somewhere else) and The Denzel was next to me. Dr. Cornbread was on the other side, and he bumped into my shoulder to get my attention, so I moved off to my left toward The Denzel for a second, and my hands position was mistaken for me trying to grab and hold The Denzel's hand.

XD

so She gave me a fruited out look, and was like, 'Were you just trying to hold my hand?!' and I said no.

yeah.

RPVF is still a generic flirt. I find it odd how she seems to agree with EVERYthing I say, which of course is to point out we have our similarities and all, but shes taking it a bit too far. its like she doesnt have her own... opinion anymore, she just goes with whatever I say.

so um. I think its terrible of me to ask, but is there some polite way to ask someone to shut up? XD RPVF insists on talking to me online every oppurtunity she sees. Texting me is part of that. on my phone. I beleive I told her that we dont have a texting plan and it costs us 15 cents each time she does that just to say Hi, while calling would be free.

D=

On the phone part, do not text her back. Call her and blame it on your parents. Tell her that if she keeps texting you, your parents are going to take your phone away.

Parents are always good for this.

As for asking someone politely to shut up, good luck. I don't know of anyway where you don't look like a bad guy. I am sure someone else will have some good ideas.

XD

yeah.

D=

Yeah, I have to remind my friends to not text me too. As for getting her to shut up, try giving her the "special pat," in which you pat her gently on the head. I do that to my friends all the time. It's funny. XD

Eee! Today was a good day. Skinnyman (or SM. Let's just call him that, since everyone has nicknames for their people) talked to me, and actually sat by me at lunch for a whole four minutes. Let me just explain, since I have nothing better today.

Dani: -talk-talk-talk-

Sarah: -talk-talk-talk-

SM: Hey Sarah!

Sarah: -looks-

SM: We're matching! -points to shirt-

(He's wearing a black Star Wars shirt, and I'm wearing my blue and yellow Stop Wars shirt.)

Everyone at my table: -leaves-

SM: -runs over to my table- We're basically twins.

Sarah: Yeah. Except my shirt can beat up your shirt.

SM: Isn't that sort of against what your shirt is for?

Sarah: Maybe.

Yeah. That was probably the highlight of the conversation. And I sang him my penguin song, too.

This won't ever work out. It's too awkward when we talk.

Yesterday early morning while I was at college he sent me an email entitled "Love <3" and when I opened it, it simply said "Cuddles and Kisses ^_^"... It made me smile the whole day! Then before he went to bed last might he sent me a message too ^_^ It's nice to know he thinks about me as soon as he wakes up and just before he goes to bed.

-Li

I guess he's just protective over his eldest daughter. Hes extra protective over my younger sister though XD

She's more prone to do something silly.

Mhmm, he is wonderful... the most wonderful person I've ever met. He has an amazing personality, which is more than I can say for other boys I've dated >_> He's kind, honest and just an overall sweetheart.

Oh, MW! We can argue too, haha. If he disagrees with me, he'll let me know and vice versa. I think this is due to the fact that we did this when we were friends so we both feel comfortable expressing our own opinions.

Yay for seeing him tomorrow!

-Li

Yesterday early morning while I was at college he sent me an email entitled "Love It's nice to know he thinks about me as soon as he wakes up and just before he goes to bed.

-Li

I guess he's just protective over his eldest daughter. Hes extra protective over my younger sister though XD

Mhmm, he is wonderful... the most wonderful person I've ever met. He has an amazing personality, which is more than I can say for other boys I've dated >_> He's kind, honest and just an overall sweetheart.

Oh, MW! We can argue too, haha. If he disagrees with me, he'll let me know and vice versa. I think this is due to the fact that we did this when we were friends so we both feel comfortable expressing our own opinions.

-Li

*sees the big smile in Li's heart*

-walks into room singing, "Baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyyy I Looooove Yoooouuuuuuuuuu..."-

How many songs is acceptable for the CD whithout being overwhelming? <__<

-walks out of room-

-walks into room singing, "Baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyyy I Looooove Yoooouuuuuuuuuu..."-

-walks out of room-

Whenever I write CDs, I fit as many tracks into it as possible.

but I'd use about 600MB, 575 or so.

about 70% of the CD.

though you may just be too paranoid about this CD. XD If you plan things out too well, you'll come across as paranoid and too uptight. be more casual about it.

but of course, you do want to make it special.

Just do it how you see fit 'cause im just confusing everyone.

I say 17, but that's just my obsession with that number. XD Um.

[Going back to everyone]

Okay, so with my boyfriend dealy I think with a couple of things I'm being paranoid. But irritating Girl-P is not one of those cases where I'm being dumb. So there. Other than my little bits of jealousy that I'm not used to since I'm used to irritatingly clingy guys, there really isn't much of a problem. I'm just learning to chill out and just let him learn as he goes. ^.^

-Li

-Li

*hopes he notices the little red hearts floating around my head*

-Li

-Li

-Li

-Li

I'm sure he does. :D

-Li

-Li

-Li

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Apparently, most guys are completely oblivious to things like that unless you tell them flat out.

As for the CD, go for between 10 and 20 songs, 15 is a good number to aim for.

-Li

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Apparently, most guys are completely oblivious to things like that unless you tell them flat out.

Listen to Jesusfreak. She has more insight than an old hamster who is a guy! LOL

-Li

Listen to Jesusfreak. She has more insight than an old hamster who is a guy! LOL

Well maybe guy hamsters notice these things, but apparently human guys don't. Or so I've been told. :P

-Li

Well maybe guy hamsters notice these things, but apparently human guys don't. Or so I've been told. :P

No... I think you are definitely correct on this one! LOL

so After my sister and I got home from working out today, I wanted to take a shower 'cause I was smelly.

... so I did.

but beforehand, I decided I'D be the one and pester RPVF with texting.

so I wrote out 'Paper towels!' in a text and was gonna send it, then decided I'd send it to Brianrietta instead.

... so I did.

she wrote back, 'K 2nite?'

... 'what?'

'what are you talking about?'

'Im talking about paper towels!'

XD I thought it was hilarious.

then just for good measure I sent it to RPVF as well.

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

... then I took a shower.

now I smell pretty.

so After my sister and I got home from working out today, I wanted to take a shower 'cause I was smelly.

... so I did.

so I wrote out 'Paper towels!' in a text and was gonna send it, then decided I'd send it to Brianrietta instead.

... so I did.

... 'what?'

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

now I smell pretty.

And now you have no argument when they text you too much!

I was gone for about 2 days, maybe, and I see a lot to respond to. xD

Well, for starters...

Li, congratulations of the great boyfriend. ^.^ I hope that I will one day (finally) find myself with a great girl. It is good that you are going out with a friend. [As you stated] You are more open with each other, and less cautious about messing things up. It is easier to relax and all that good stuffs. I'm happy for you. =D

Mk, I would do 50 tops. But I have no clue. actually, you should go for 27. Just 'cause.

Arkcher, I agree with the 'pat the head thing.' Or, perhaps the next time she over-agrees you cold just say something along the lines of, "That is right, just keep agreeing with every thing I say. =D"

And, about us guys. We do notice things. However, we don't pick up on it all. Like, if you don't say "ooh, this looks great" when we get pizza, we won't be able to interpret that as "I want eggs benedict tomorrow for breakfast." Or, saying that your foot itches does not make us think that you need a pedicure, and a manicure while we are at it.

Had to stand up for us guys there...

I was gone for about 2 days, maybe, and I see a lot to respond to. xD

Well, for starters...

Li, congratulations of the great boyfriend. ^.^ I hope that I will one day (finally) find myself with a great girl. It is good that you are going out with a friend. [As you stated] You are more open with each other, and less cautious about messing things up. It is easier to relax and all that good stuffs. I'm happy for you. =D

Mk, I would do 50 tops. But I have no clue. actually, you should go for 27. Just 'cause.

Arkcher, I agree with the 'pat the head thing.' Or, perhaps the next time she over-agrees you cold just say something along the lines of, "That is right, just keep agreeing with every thing I say. =D"

And, about us guys. We do notice things. However, we don't pick up on it all. Like, if you don't say "ooh, this looks great" when we get pizza, we won't be able to interpret that as "I want eggs benedict tomorrow for breakfast." Or, saying that your foot itches does not make us think that you need a pedicure, and a manicure while we are at it.

Had to stand up for us guys there...

Sage advice, Cheesie.

well.

Brianrietta showed up tonight. She walked over to me and spoke rather loudly (but smiling a lot)

"Brandon, You are so veryrandom!"

RPVF: What, what'd he do this time?

Brianrietta: He texted me earlier today and was all like, 'Paper towels!' Im like, what, am I supposed to bring some or something?

Me: No! Im just... saying... paper towels, you know, they're pretty awesome. Normal towels are cooler though.

and then RPVF and Brianrietta cackle amongst themselves and stray off into their own conversation about when I texted RPVF. Dr. Cornbread begun asking me how to replace a hard drive, so I couldnt carry on that conversation and 'eavesdrop' on what RPVF was talking about.

yeah.

Well. I certainly had an interesting night tonight, nothing relationship-wise. But a little creepy. Let me explain ...

So. I have a friend named Beth. Beth has a brother named Robbie. He's in his thirties, I believe, and was in a car wreck, so he has a slight head injury. But he's really nice, and isn't perverted in anyway (normally).

We were at church, and in a little group. It was me, October, Dani, Dani's ex-boyfriend Adam, and Robbie. Out of nowhere, Robbie said, "You know who you remind me of? Ugly Betty." And he was saying that to me. I was just like "... Um. Okay." Then he had to add, "Not that it's a bad thing! In my opinion, I think she's pretty hot."

Awkward. And in awkward times, I just get all weird and stuff. So, I put on my 'stache, and my unibrow. (Made out of my superlong hair.) And said, "Who's ugly Betty now?" Then Adam took a picture of that, and I looked like the man off of the Pringles can. Not like Ugly Betty.

I also added, "So, Robbie. When are you going to pick me up for our date?"

He replied, "Maybe in five years."

I wish someone could voche for me that I don't look like the chick off of Ugly Betty.

Now I'm going to become anorexic and take my braces off myself.

I'm happy. =D But um. Not really. But it has nothing to do with guy problems. XD Oh, sidenote, this soccer player in my health class who barely talks(because he's like. A junior or something and feels awkward being one of the few, it seems) who sits really close to me and peoples I talk to finally has started to open up. XD Thing is, there's only like two weeks of health class then we all move to life skills. :lol: So yeah. He's nice and stuff. This could potentially be another friend-dude. =D And well. Lately I've been getting more friend-peoples but yeah, I miss just chatting with people I barely talk to. That's fun, because you don't know everything about them yet.

OH and the most important things of today. I met a goat named Chuck Norris. He hates his owner and tried to roundhouse kick him in the face. No joke. Well. Yes joke. But he really did just try to kick his owner(my friend) because he was getting nervous about being outside of his pen. And then I met the goat David Hasslehoff. He was nice. I petted him and he chewed my finger a little. Those goats are meat goats, though. XD ...I might just have to rescue Hasslehoff by bidding on him. He's really nice. I get to pick my pig next week. Oh, and I'm naming it Chicharron. But the bad thing of today. I had to like. Trim the nettles and twigs protruding from the fence over where people are gonna be cleaning pigs and such. Yeah, I got a bunch of nettles down, and then I tried moving them, but the pile swung back and hit me in the legs right through my jeans and so my legs have been stinging for the past four-five hours. o_o

... so I did.

... so I did.

... 'what?'

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

now I smell pretty.

*sings* "I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!..." :lol:

Well. I certainly had an interesting night tonight, nothing relationship-wise. But a little creepy. Let me explain ...

So. I have a friend named Beth. Beth has a brother named Robbie. He's in his thirties, I believe, and was in a car wreck, so he has a slight head injury. But he's really nice, and isn't perverted in anyway (normally).

We were at church, and in a little group. It was me, October, Dani, Dani's ex-boyfriend Adam, and Robbie. Out of nowhere, Robbie said, "You know who you remind me of? Ugly Betty." And he was saying that to me. I was just like "... Um. Okay." Then he had to add, "Not that it's a bad thing! In my opinion, I think she's pretty hot."

Awkward. And in awkward times, I just get all weird and stuff. So, I put on my 'stache, and my unibrow. (Made out of my superlong hair.) And said, "Who's ugly Betty now?" Then Adam took a picture of that, and I looked like the man off of the Pringles can. Not like Ugly Betty.

I wish someone could voche for me that I don't look like the chick off of Ugly Betty.

I would forget Ugly Betty and think of the actress who plays the character. She is beautiful.

So, think of yourself as beautiful as beauty goes all the way to your soul. :D

I'm happy. =D But um. Not really. But it has nothing to do with guy problems. XD Oh, sidenote, this soccer player in my health class who barely talks(because he's like. A junior or something and feels awkward being one of the few, it seems) who sits really close to me and peoples I talk to finally has started to open up. XD Thing is, there's only like two weeks of health class then we all move to life skills. :lol: So yeah. He's nice and stuff. This could potentially be another friend-dude. =D And well. Lately I've been getting more friend-peoples but yeah, I miss just chatting with people I barely talk to. That's fun, because you don't know everything about them yet.

OH and the most important things of today. I met a goat named Chuck Norris. He hates his owner and tried to roundhouse kick him in the face. No joke. Well. Yes joke. But he really did just try to kick his owner(my friend) because he was getting nervous about being outside of his pen. And then I met the goat David Hasslehoff. He was nice. I petted him and he chewed my finger a little. Those goats are meat goats, though. XD ...I might just have to rescue Hasslehoff by bidding on him. He's really nice. I get to pick my pig next week. Oh, and I'm naming it Chicharron. But the bad thing of today. I had to like. Trim the nettles and twigs protruding from the fence over where people are gonna be cleaning pigs and such. Yeah, I got a bunch of nettles down, and then I tried moving them, but the pile swung back and hit me in the legs right through my jeans and so my legs have been stinging for the past four-five hours. o_o

Ouch! Those nettles really can hurt. Neosporin makes them heal really fast.

... so I did.

... so I did.

... 'what?'

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

now I smell pretty.

:lol: LOL :lol:

... so I did.

... so I did.

... 'what?'

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

now I smell pretty.

PTMYLOL :rolleyes:

Well, if we were to see a picture, perhaps, we could make positive comments about it.

Strange. xD

Today in gym my one friend went to go talk these two guys who never really say that much. She told them that they looked kinda lonely, and just tried to talk to them. However, it didn't go so well.

They were just like "No, we are fine." And ignored her. Now she doesn't like them. xD

... so I did.

... so I did.

... 'what?'

'yes. and paper cups.'

'And starbursts!'

'and cheese cake!'

yeah.

it was fun.

now I smell pretty.

PTMYLOL :rolleyes:

PTMYPTMMLOL

Well, if we were to see a picture, perhaps, we could make positive comments about it.

Ugly Betty is on the tele.

Ugly Betty is on the tele.

I meant of toto. >.<

I have seen commercials for ugly betty, though.

I am one of these good-looking people in this photo ...

post-1235-1174617548_thumb.jpg

Actually. Not really. That's just Matt and Jacob, and they're both 18.

I'd put a picture of myself up here, but I don't have an editting program to block my eyes out. Woo. Maybe some other time.

But I'm really just stalling.

Dumbface grows more worthy of his title.

RPVF told me about not too long ago, he was lifting weights, but when he put it down it ended up landing on two of his sisters' fingers, so they broke. she is distraught.

yeah anyway.

The Denzel continues to confuse me, (so Im glad im not... 'with' her.) 'cause a while back, I pointed out that she broke up with her boyfriend. well, unknown to most, they made up and liked each other again. this morning she was all depressed 'cause they broke up AGAIN.

pff.

RPVF told me about not too long ago, he was lifting weights, but when he put it down it ended up landing on two of his sisters' fingers, so they broke. she is distraught.

yeah anyway.

The Denzel continues to confuse me, (so Im glad im not... 'with' her.) 'cause a while back, I pointed out that she broke up with her boyfriend. well, unknown to most, they made up and liked each other again. this morning she was all depressed 'cause they broke up AGAIN.

pff.

Oh goodness. Usually, if a couple breaks up once, the relationship will never stay together if they decide to get back together again.

yeah anyway.

pff.

Oh goodness. Usually, if a couple breaks up once, the relationship will never stay together if they decide to get back together again.

people tend to be stupid, though. Much too stupid. Therefore, all your base are belong to us.

yeah anyway.

pff.

people tend to be stupid, though. Much too stupid. Therefore, all your base are belong to us.

Its merely symptomatic of our post-modern paradigm. There are no absolutes, unless you perceive our world as meaningless, when its really your own freedom you detest!

I like pork!

yeah anyway.

pff.

Its merely symptomatic of our post-modern paradigm. There are no absolutes, unless you perceive our world as meaningless, when its really your own freedom you detest!

I like pork!

Intellectual advancement has a merely insubstantial influence upon today youth, as their perception of education is equateable to the way in which Helen Keller percieves Jpeg formatted data; Completely obsolete and indivudally unrewarding. Therefore...

PORK AND BEANS FTW LAWLLOLOLAWL!!!!!1111two?1onelol1

:o:o:o:o:o

What could you be thinking?????????????

*thinks of how the world would smell a day later* :blink:

It'd be worth it. =D

Oh, 'Raishey, I won't be able to type or respond as quickly. Cause I am using my g-mothers dial up intarwebz.

It'd be worth it. =D

Oh, 'Raishey, I won't be able to type or respond as quickly. Cause I am using my g-mothers dial up intarwebz.

Oh no... a slow cheese. LOL

It'd be worth it. =D

Oh no... a slow cheese. LOL

I'm back on my fast intarwebz, so all is gooded.

Haha. Morp (Prom backwards.) is this Saturday. And I'm thinking about going. Not too sure though ... You get to wear old prom clothes, so that's pretty cool.

Spring formal is soon. I'm not going. xD

Haha. Morp (Prom backwards.) is this Saturday. And I'm thinking about going. Not too sure though ... You get to wear old prom clothes, so that's pretty cool.

Spring formal is soon. I'm not going. xD

o_o

Why not?

I dont even know what to do with RPVF. D=

partly being mentions in survey bull honkey.

as seen here:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now?

Yes...but he isnt 16 yet so I am patiently waiting.

gee, I wonder who it is.

and then a different one. one of those 'complete some sentance' dealie.

as seen here:

21. I can't...get the guy I like now out of my head

24. I'm nervous to... to tell him he is who I want to be with

I feel obligated to respond, but dont know how to do so.

as seen here:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

gee, I wonder who it is.

as seen here:

Let her know that you don't feel that way about her, you are sorry, da da da da..

Ya know.

It is obvious what she means.

Just set her straight, but in a kind, gentle way.

And I am not going to spring formal for two reasons:

a: It has formal in the title. ( I hate any type of dressing up, except for halloween.)

b: I am going to be caving and then hiking, maybe the other way around, with my scout troop that day. xD

(and probably c: nobody to go with)

as seen here:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

gee, I wonder who it is.

as seen here:

Let her know that you don't feel that way about her, you are sorry, da da da da..

Ya know.

It is obvious what she means.

Just set her straight, but in a kind, gentle way.

And I am not going to spring formal for two reasons:

a: It has formal in the title. ( I hate any type of dressing up, except for halloween.)

b: I am going to be caving and then hiking, maybe the other way around, with my scout troop that day. xD

(and probably c: nobody to go with)

but I still feel terrible about thinking about... 'setting her straight'. I'll need to do it sometime, I dont want her to have to find out on her own. that'd make it more hurtful.

yes, formal. And if you want or like Kaitlin/the Maryland Brianrietta, you'd better get used to it.

And its a prime opportunity to at least get the Maryland-Brianrietta's attention. Going to a dance with them will get you somewhere.

'cause. its pretty much how I met Brianrietta. so they're awesome. for me at least. You should go anyway.

I'd pick an air-conditioned dance room over a campout any day anyhow. regardless of having anyone to go with or not. jus' go.

obsessive much?

RPVF has those flash counters to give you months, days, hours, minutes and seconds remaining 'til some random event. She has one for when she turns 17, when she gets her drivers license, and when 'he turns 16'.

I dont know if shes aware that once im 16 and start dating and all that mess, I still dont take it very seriously until im at least 19.

I may have mentioned before, early on in this topic, but Mormon folks like myself traditionally go on a two-year mission (yes, two full years) for their religion, usually starting from like 19-21 years of age.

and I fully plan on doing so, but its not uncommon to get a Dear John letter while out and about, and your girlfriend likes someone else now.

and that big two-year gap can cause some issues, which is why I dont really plan on taking anything too seriously until Im back, being about 21 or 22.

but I cant really use these kind of excuses against RPVF while liking Brianrietta and all that mess.

Arkcher, I think you missed something. xD

The whole Maryland-Brianrietta thing kinda stopped a little after valentines day. I'm over all that now. xD

But the first person I liked this year, who I am also over, has started liking someone else and is going to the dance with him. I'm not jealous, she is more like a sister to me now. But I dunno, it is still affecting me. Like, maybe I'm offended, I guess? Y'know, that she would go out with him, but not me. Cause is an ignorant, um, "stupid jerk." To put it kindly. The kid who is probably a stoner, and seems like a male chauvanist. Not a great guy. >.<

The whole Maryland-Brianrietta thing kinda stopped a little after valentines day. I'm over all that now. xD

But the first person I liked this year, who I am also over, has started liking someone else and is going to the dance with him. I'm not jealous, she is more like a sister to me now. But I dunno, it is still affecting me. Like, maybe I'm offended, I guess? Y'know, that she would go out with him, but not me. Cause is an ignorant, um, "stupid jerk." To put it kindly. The kid who is probably a stoner, and seems like a male chauvanist. Not a great guy. >.<

Nobody ever tells me these things.

XD

XD

I'm pretty sure that I posted that here. xD

XD

I'm pretty sure that I posted that here. xD

Shut up, that never happened. ._.

I've been pretty irritable lately. Could have something to do with that. I've been irritable because for one thing, I've been sick lately, another thing is the stupid pig I picked doesn't like to do what I want it to, so I have to listen to it squeal and whine and such like until I can get it used to the world. It's not uber young, and I'm not attached to it because it pisses me off a lot, as heartless as it makes me sound. And so yeah. I've been annoyed. And I think my boyfriend MIGHT be getting the idea that he's treating me like I'm 10 because I said it flat out this morning because my best friend and I were talking to him on the phone last night. And he was treating us like we were immature or something.

Him: Only 14 days until you're 15!

Me: ------, that's right. I'm not going to be 10, I'll be 15.

I mean, most of the time I really am just fine with him. He can just be really irritating when he treats me like I'm 10. Totally curable condition.