just so i can realize and cry

everything is all messed up

everwhere around the world

its all hate

and i feel every tear drop

from every living being

im so overcome with feeling

theres just no right way to put that.

there's gotta be somthing better then this..

You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. Although the topic is very emotional, you communicate your thoughts beautifully.

thanks. :]

i just find it so naggy-angsty

idk.

I found it enlightening. You are a wonderful young lady, but you haven't realized it yet. Why do you think I like you? (Not like that, ew.) I guess if I think about it, a lot of my friends are cookie cutters of each other...

But you're not. You are unique. I'm drawn to that for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm recognizing my younger self in your words...

I dunno why I'm saying it, though...

You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. Although the topic is very emotional, you communicate your thoughts beautifully.

idk.

I found it enlightening. You are a wonderful young lady, but you haven't realized it yet. Why do you think I like you? (Not like that, ew.) I guess if I think about it, a lot of my friends are cookie cutters of each other...

But you're not. You are unique. I'm drawn to that for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm recognizing my younger self in your words...

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

the only problem the closer i get with my boyfriend, the less sad i am, and the less i can seem to write.

i cant draw inperation from anything like other people can.. it stinks.

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

the only problem the closer i get with my boyfriend, the less sad i am, and the less i can seem to write.

Hey, if he makes you feel better, then don't worry about writing. It's okay if you can't think. You can always just chat about nonsense. When you're down, writing is good. If writing is not as effective or longlasting as time with loved ones, then don't worry about it. I'm the same way. I only write dark stuff when I think of someone's past or when I"m away from him wishing he were here to hug away all my fears. Or when I feel like scaring him. It never works. :( oh well. lunch time!

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

Hey, if he makes you feel better, then don't worry about writing. It's okay if you can't think. You can always just chat about nonsense. When you're down, writing is good. If writing is not as effective or longlasting as time with loved ones, then don't worry about it. I'm the same way. I only write dark stuff when I think of someone's past or when I"m away from him wishing he were here to hug away all my fears. Or when I feel like scaring him. It never works. :( oh well. lunch time!

lol.

i need a job. im always broke.

i borrowed $5 today so i could buy rob a giant kiss in the hershey store today.

were am i gonna get $5 from?! haha

i hope i can always write. like i hope i dont get horrible at it or somthing.

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

lol.

is that your bf's name? cool!

I wouldn't worry too much about losing your talent. It will always be there, deep inside you.

...a giant kiss.. sounds like something I could afford and get on my own now that I have my license! Yippee! I've taken the stupid test three times! wohoo!

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

lol.

I wouldn't worry too much about losing your talent. It will always be there, deep inside you.

...a giant kiss.. sounds like something I could afford and get on my own now that I have my license! Yippee! I've taken the stupid test three times! wohoo!

yupp :]

i hope so.

congrats on that. didnt you once tell me you like tests? ha.

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

lol.

i hope so.

i have trouble parking, is all.

idk.

"(Not like that, ew.)"

were not 4. haha.

anyway,

your so sweet.

lol.

i hope so.

ooo.

im terrified to drive.

and i cant stop

im addicted to the scale

when the number goes down im smiling

if its up im crying

and i jsut keep thinking about who i am inside

how the world is so messed up

and i wanna make it better

i wanna stop this war

i am the future

i wanna do everything

dont wanna live here anymore

get over my fears with him

and take the final step

but im so scared, and im not ready

i wont do this, im not okay

and i wish everything could be alright again

costant yelling

never stps in my head

i cant stop crying

wishing i was other people

i wanna be pretty

i wanna be alive

i cant say and make you understand

my heart cries out for so much more

ive wasted it all

i dont know who i am

who i can trust

and everything i say is lame

and i hate it

i hate me

its so pointless

i wanna be driven and get to my goal

i wanna save this world from crumbling

i wish i could inspire people just like they do

but im weak and im worthless

and everytime i had a sepk of hope

everyone knocks it down again

and i wanna take it and be stronger

and move on and be happy

happy

but i find myself running from thoughts and people

i dont want to feel

i dont know how many things i want to do

but they clash

why do i clash?

am i more then one mind?

is the possbile?

becuase it hurts

and i dont want to hurt anymore

and all my words are elementary

cuz i dont learn

and i hate school

and i dont wanna live like this

i dont wanna be pouring out my soul

for the chance that someone thinks it's 'nice'

im sick of living day to day

without a purpose

only to punish myself

just so i can realize and cry

everything is all messed up

everwhere around the world

its all hate

and i feel every tear drop

from every living being

im so overcome with feeling

theres just no right way to put that.

there's gotta be somthing better then this..

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I really like your poems. They are always great, although I'm no good at poetry.

Well, the songs I write are kinda like poetry.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

ooo.

im terrified to drive.

it's not that bad. I was afriad to go out alone this afternoon, but mom made me go get chocolate from the convenience store down the road from us. It's fun! I like driving!

ooo.

im terrified to drive.

it's not that bad. I was afriad to go out alone this afternoon, but mom made me go get chocolate from the convenience store down the road from us. It's fun! I like driving!

gas prices are too high

and im angry

ill probably hit people.

ooo.

im terrified to drive.

gas prices are too high

and im angry

ill probably hit people.

haha, that's something ich would say...

ooo.

im terrified to drive.

gas prices are too high

and im angry

ill probably hit people.

haha, that's something ich would say...

ha.

seriously tho.

its more about the gas $$$$$$.

rob's always like "oh im just driving around" and im like THATS COSTING YOU $$4893724896!!!

hah