Hampsterdance Discussion Board

diary/journals

k, so me, being someone that writes down every breath, was shocked to find out that alot of girls dont write in a journal.

i mean like, i understand if you dont write everyday like i do but every once in a while?

i was pretty shocked.

i still have the first diary i ever had. it was lisa frank and it had balerinia bunnies on the cover.

ive gone through 8 journals since july 7th 2004...

i honeslty i cant wait to read my journals when im older.

thats one of the few things im looking forward to later in life.

so yea, anyway, do you keep a diary/journal/book of poems/anything you write in?

k, so me, being someone that writes down every breath, was shocked to find out that alot of girls dont write in a journal.

i mean like, i understand if you dont write everyday like i do but every once in a while?

i was pretty shocked.

i still have the first diary i ever had. it was lisa frank and it had balerinia bunnies on the cover.

so yea, anyway, do you keep a diary/journal/book of poems/anything you write in?

As a hamster, I don't write in a journal because the other hamsters might chew it up for bedding. Being a terrible writer and very, very lazy, I have never been a journal, diary, book of notes type.

i was pretty shocked.

As a hamster, I don't write in a journal because the other hamsters might chew it up for bedding. Being a terrible writer and very, very lazy, I have never been a journal, diary, book of notes type.

this is in the wrong place isnt it?

it just related.. idkidk.

mm you cant top my laziness.

i was pretty shocked.

:lol: I think I just did! :lol:

i was pretty shocked.

I have a book of stuff (poems, stories) that I write in every now and then. But my theme is a lot lighter then the stories and poems you can find here. I prefer to make fun of stuff then be serious. One of my favourite poems I've done is a haiku titled 'A serious haiku'. The name is very self-descriptive. My second fave is a Cinquain (however that is spelled) poem with the topic of 'Cinquain'.

If you want to see some of my poems, I'll whip out my little book when I get back home.

I've also written a very serious story about stuff I don't understand at all, so I don't know how good it really is. I haven't shown anyone yet...

i was pretty shocked.

haha, youre right...

haha anyway. i said 8 journals since 2004. its actually 10 if you include food diaries, 13 if you include poem journals, 14 if you count my dream journal and 15 if you count my suicide diary.

so in 2 years time ive had 15... wow.

i was pretty shocked.

I have a book of stuff (poems, stories) that I write in every now and then. But my theme is a lot lighter then the stories and poems you can find here. I prefer to make fun of stuff then be serious. One of my favourite poems I've done is a haiku titled 'A serious haiku'. The name is very self-descriptive. My second fave is a Cinquain (however that is spelled) poem with the topic of 'Cinquain'.

If you want to see some of my poems, I'll whip out my little book when I get back home.

I've also written a very serious story about stuff I don't understand at all, so I don't know how good it really is. I haven't shown anyone yet...

Please post some of your poems. As for the story, we would love to read it. I hope you post it.

i was pretty shocked.

haha, youre right...

haha anyway. i said 8 journals since 2004. its actually 10 if you include food diaries, 13 if you include poem journals, 14 if you count my dream journal and 15 if you count my suicide diary.

so in 2 years time ive had 15... wow.

WOW is right! That is impressive!!!!! I wish I could write even one.

i was pretty shocked.

i'd love to read your work. share.

Horatio- just get a little one and hid it from everyone and then they cant eat it. DUH. haha :P

and it doesnt matter if your a bad writer. i think im a bad writer but i happen to be the only one.. haha

i was pretty shocked.

Horatio- just get a little one and hid it from everyone and then they cant eat it. DUH. haha :P

and it doesnt matter if your a bad writer. i think im a bad writer but i happen to be the only one.. haha

If I could write as well as you, then I would probably do it. I have purchased several wonderful blank books... and they are still blank. :rolleyes: But, I will definitely try... if I write anything somewhat decent, I will let you know. :lol:

i was pretty shocked.

Horatio- just get a little one and hid it from everyone and then they cant eat it. DUH. haha : P

If I could write as well as you, then I would probably do it. I have purchased several wonderful blank books... and they are still blank. :rolleyes: But, I will definitely try... if I write anything somewhat decent, I will let you know. :lol:

lol thanks. write anything. if it stinks then just dont share it but at least you wrote it out. if you never start writing you cant possiblely get better at it./

is it me or am i being really optimistic? lol

i was pretty shocked.

Horatio- just get a little one and hid it from everyone and then they cant eat it. DUH. haha : P

lol thanks. write anything. if it stinks then just dont share it but at least you wrote it out. if you never start writing you cant possiblely get better at it./

Your optimistic side just snuck out. LOL

i was pretty shocked.

well thats a little disgusting but i guess to you its a good thing.

idk why im being all happy and optimistic if i feel so nasty.

now that im keeping a food diary again i reminding myself how disgusting and weak i am.

i really dont wanna be "a" cuz those girls get so obsessed and unhappy

im already "severely depressed" according to a number of things

but i dont want to be obsessed with every bone in my body

its just that theyre so pretty... and ive never been thin

and its just a disease if you dont see it right

one of my good friends is A and shes not like the other girls.

she's happy and hopefull and determined

she doesnt look sick and she doesnt seem obsessed in any way

and shes lost over 20 pounds

we both said we'd take a life to look like the pictures we look at

and shes A and im not... so what does that say?

am i on my way towards an ED? no

i adore food.

i eat for every emotion ive ever felt.

just wish i had willpower...

i was pretty shocked.

now that im keeping a food diary again i reminding myself how disgusting and weak i am.

i adore food.

Anorexia and bulimia are a form of self-hatred. It is no that the people who have this problem have will-power, it is just that they hate themselves so much that they starve themselves. Quite often they end up in a hospital and under psychiatric care.

i was pretty shocked.

i adore food.

Anorexia and bulimia are a form of self-hatred. It is no that the people who have this problem have will-power, it is just that they hate themselves so much that they starve themselves. Quite often they end up in a hospital and under psychiatric care.

its not about hatred. its about control.

and i envy their will power.

i am selfhatred.

i want to destroy me so i dont have to be me.

anyway, its about control.

and wanting to be perfection.

i was pretty shocked.

i adore food.

i am selfhatred.

I know a few people who went through anorexia and bulimia. It had nothing to do with control. It was all about hating who they were. Control came out of hatred for themselves and who they perceived themselves to be.

i was pretty shocked.

i adore food.

i am selfhatred.

I know a few people who went through anorexia and bulimia. It had nothing to do with control. It was all about hating who they were. Control came out of hatred for themselves and who they perceived themselves to be.

well i know people too.

just dont get the wrong idea. i know theyre bad. i dont want you thinking anything...

Whee! I'm a bit off because of... Well... I can't use jetlag... Because I just travelled from Darwin to Adelaide... But I can use arriving close to midnight (darn you delays!). So, yeah. I slept in past midday. And now I'm wide awake and it's midnight here. Bleh. Anyway, time to catch up and reply!

i was pretty shocked.

I want to see all poems, good and bad. No matter the topic, I like poems :D

...Okay, maybe the topic does matter. But only a bit. To me, the topic is like beauty. It's only skin-deep. To others the inverse it true, but anyways.

Now to wander off and catch up some more.

Oh, and even though I know that it's rare for a topic to stay on-topic, but can the topic that the topic has evolved into not be bolemia and anorexia? Just asking, if you really want to talk about people who starve themselves or force themselves to vomit, go ahead. I hate most of this sort of thing... I see both sides for most. I don't see it as black and white. It's a mixture of greys to me.

*realises what he is saying and hits himself to snap himself out of it*

OK, where was I?

OK, where was I?

:lol: I thought you were right here. :lol:

...Oh yeah! I remember now!

Thanks!

Now, what was I doing is the next question...

*expects someone to say something like 'Bah! What is this, 20 questions?'*

Would you like me to ask that question? :lol:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

Isn't it up to you? :D

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

Okay... What is this, 20 questions????

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

Okay... What is this, 20 questions????

Nope, only 3 questions, I counted.

Or is this a question?

Does this and the last question make it 5 questions?

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

Bah! what is this horation? 20 inquires?

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

No, only about five or six? LOL

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

well, that is beside the point. <_<

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I'm not going to re-count them... Anyone have any idea on how many questions?

And is it becoming hard for anyone to come up with questions?

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

well, that is beside the point. <_>

:huh: So, what is the point? LOL

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

...there is none. and that is my point.

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

Would you like me to ask that question? LOL

*slaps forehead* :wacko:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

...I think I'm losing the point. Your point is that there is no point, and that's impossible. If there is no point, that wouldn't be the point. The point is that there is a point, and that is the point.

I give up.

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

...I think I'm losing the point. Your point is that there is no point, and that's impossible. If there is no point, that wouldn't be the point. The point is that there is a point, and that is the point.

I give up.

*sounds like some kind of math problem* :lol:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

whats a good way to suck up so i can get my 'butt' to warped tour this year???

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

You probably don't want me to answer this. LOL

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

haha. idc. i NEED to go to warped tour.

its the only reason why i can think to do anything..

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

I will let someone else respond first, but I do have a plan.

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

k

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

k

oh yea and it cant be some like lifeplan thing cuz warped tours in less than a month

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

k

oh yea and it cant be some like lifeplan thing cuz warped tours in less than a month

You only want to see them once? :lol:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

ive got a question.

k

You only want to see them once? :lol:

what warped tour?

no i plan on going every year but i'm not gonna start sucking up for somthing far away...

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

see my point? :P

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

...Hmm, I think I do. Good point!

*thinks more*

But... If that's the point... Then...

Um...

*gives up again*

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

woo! paradoxal situation! ^.^

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

Almost like chess. :lol:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

So who won? :huh:

Whee!

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

Whee!

No one... it is a stand-off. :lol:

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

Whee!

No one... it is a stand-off. :lol:

i ♥ paradoxal things. ^.^

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

Almost like chess. LOL

Whee!

No one... it is a stand-off. LOL

Exactly. :D

OK, where was I?

Thanks!

I give up.

*thinks more*

Um...

*gives up again*

Almost like chess. LOL

Whee!

No one... it is a stand-off. LOL

Exactly. :D

WHAT is going on?!?!?!

WHAT is going on?!?!?!

We can't come to a solution. It's an impossible debate/thing. So it's a tie.

Do you understand?

...Cuz I sure don't.

yea, i think i get it. idk. ha.

uh im trying to find a party to go to.

Dear Wildcat,

Today is your birthday, and I hope you have a spectacular birthday. May the day be filled

with lots of fun, happiness, good thoughts and many friends.

Of course we must sign the traditional song...

..........HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

..................HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

..........HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY DEAR WILDCAT,

..................HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

We are ready to start the party!

*puts the special birthday cake on the table*

Enjoy your special day!!!

Horatio

There's a party :D

WHAT is going on?!?!?!

We can't come to a solution. It's an impossible debate/thing. So it's a tie.

Do you understand?

...Cuz I sure don't.

yea, i think i get it. idk. ha.

uh im trying to find a party to go to.

Dear Wildcat,

Today is your birthday, and I hope you have a spectacular birthday. May the day be filled

with lots of fun, happiness, good thoughts and many friends.

Of course we must sign the traditional song...

..........HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

..................HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

..........HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY DEAR WILDCAT,

..................HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

We are ready to start the party!

*puts the special birthday cake on the table*

Enjoy your special day!!!

Horatio

There's a party :D

that was random

we ended up just getting things and going back to the tent and drinking

then kasey had to walk home alone at like 4:30am.

dodging cops is so hard and didnt help my paranoia.

but i had a pretty good night

and my boy came over at like 7 this morning.

and then ris did my nails

so it was a pretty good night

i'd rather smoke then drink

ris is an annyoing drinker shes like "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY" at like 5am.

im like "DOOD SU!!!!!!"

but wutever. we brought the party :]

• 2 weeks later...

EVERYONE CARES i LOVE IT!

We do care.

ha. i know. that was my way of getting an answer.

i hate when my topics die.

im so happy. i just weighed myself and im down 2.5 pounds from yesterday.

i didnt even get that hungry yesterday,

^_^_^_^_^___^_^_^___^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^

between THAT and warped tour being in 3 days..

im so excited about life right now i could scream.

sometimes i seriously love life :]

We do care.

Great. I like your poetry when you are happy.

We do care.

hah. thanks. it makes me gag.

:P

i miss rob. i wish he'd text me. but im waiting for him to text me first..

We do care.

Aaahhh, the waiting game.

We do care.

indeed.

and he did text me... about an hour ago and i wasnt near my phone.

:[

We do care.

indeed.

:( Oh! I'm sorry. :(

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

he didnt get mad or anything. he was just like "what were you doing" and i told him hanging with my cousin and he was like "cool"

im really bored.

im hoping this convo doesnt die cuz its all im doing haha.

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

he didnt get mad or anything. he was just like "what were you doing" and i told him hanging with my cousin and he was like "cool"

im really bored.

Keep posting and it won't die. :lol:

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and it just did. :lol:

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

ha. i meant last night and it did die.

and thats bull.

sometimes you ignore me. hahaa

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and thats bull.

Ohhhhhhhh, I thought you were done talking.

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and thats bull.

ha, im NEVER done talking, you know that.

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

Keep posting and it won't die. LOL

and thats bull.

I should know. :lol:

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and thats bull.

indeed.

so how be the weather?

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and thats bull.

indeed.

so how be the weather?

Much nicer than your weather. I have the breeze off the river.

We do care.

indeed.

ha. its okay.

im really bored.

and thats bull.

indeed.

so how be the weather?

Much nicer than your weather. I have the breeze off the river.

my weather right now is SITTING IN THE AC.

i have NOOO idea how hot it is outside, i dont wanna know.

*deadpan face*

cheesey, the topic is dead?

*perfoms CPR like the forsaken lifeguard i am*

BREATHE! 1,1000,2,1000,3,1000,2! BREATHE!

hehe

*deadpan face*

hehe

well.. it might be alive...

ha.

It's alive and kickin'.

Well, maybe only weakly. It's not going to make anyone clutch their shins and hop aroung when it kicks, but it's alive all the same.

*deadpan face*

hehe

ha.

It's alive and kickin'.

Well, maybe only weakly. It's not going to make anyone clutch their shins and hop aroung when it kicks, but it's alive all the same.

yay.

so i have news that might be good to all of you.

i ate a cheeseburger yesterday and i didnt cry...

i know that sounds stupid to you but it was a big step back for me

and im semi-happy.

i dont want to be consumed, i wanna be able to enjoy some parts of life.

but skinny comes first.

i was gonna throw it up.

but that didnt happen.

*deadpan face*

hehe

ha.

It's alive and kickin'.

yay.

and im semi-happy.

but skinny comes first.

i was gonna throw it up.

but that didnt happen.

Yeah. :D

*deadpan face*

hehe

ha.

It's alive and kickin'.

yay.

and im semi-happy.

but skinny comes first.

i was gonna throw it up.

but that didnt happen.

*smiles weakly*

why do i always get too attached to people?

*deadpan face*

hehe

ha.

It's alive and kickin'.

yay.

and im semi-happy.

but skinny comes first.

i was gonna throw it up.

but that didnt happen.

the only thing. i cant go back and forth.

im either giving up food... or being fat.

i think im gonna try to eat a little of what i want and just keep my calorie intake to a minimum.

cuz i know the second that scale number goes up, im bingeing out of fear and anger and i would HATE that.. cuz i cant purge..