Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I get so mad when...

I was wondering what made people mad. So I decided to start this topic to see what certain thing will make someone so mad.

*wonders who will be first*

I might be! I hate working hard when people around you are being lazy. And also while you are being smart while people around you are acting stupid.

I get mad when people are mad at me and then are like "OMG IM NOT TALKING TO U" so I don't even know what's wrong. I also get mad when people act like they don't want attention so people will pay attention to them.

And I get mad when my compy or GameCube won't work right. ._.;;

I was wondering what made people mad. So I decided to start this topic to see what certain thing will make someone so mad.

*wonders who will be first*

*raises hand*

ME!

lying.

lying makes me mad, because I have trust issues when I figure people are being HONEST, and when you lie to me, that makes it so much worse!

Oh, and cutting. (Not against Lauren) I have several friends that drive me crazy because I didn't even KNOW they did until I pestered and pestered, and they LIED about it until I pestered, and when they finally told me the truth I got mad all over again and I even cried over it because I was so hurt! Not to mention when they themselves have been trying to get their friends to stop and then they turn into the worst hypocrite of all!

I have a whole list. I'm a hypocrite on about 3 of them, but I choose not to put it here as I fear it will only make me furious at the thought.

Interesting topic, Horatio.

Haha, this is an easy one for me.

I get reaallly mad when people can't just get over things. I mean honestly, you'd think after 6th months people could get over something and just not be insulting. Rawr.

I get reaallly mad when people can't just get over things. I mean honestly, you'd think after 6th months people could get over something and just not be insulting. Rawr.

Kind of like those people who are still digging up property trying to find Jimmy Hoffa's body? :lol:

Kind of like those people who are still digging up property trying to find Jimmy Hoffa's body? :lol:

LOL yeah, a lot like that. :lol:

My ex-boyfriend is STILL holding a grudge against me. I'm not about to hold a grudge against him, but I swear, skirt-boy is insane!

My ex-boyfriend is STILL holding a grudge against me. I'm not about to hold a grudge against him, but I swear, skirt-boy is insane!

Grudges accomplish nothing positive. He needs to give it up! :wacko:

Grudges accomplish nothing positive. He needs to give it up! :wacko:

Yeah. I know, really.

skirt boy?

skirt boy?

I liked that! :lol:

skirt boy?

Yeah, well, not that I have anything against kilts, but he wore it to school for the talent show when he played the bagpipes. Everyone made fun of him and hence the name skirt boy. Personally I was defending him, but inside I was making fun of him. And I'm one of the people who doesn't like the sound of bagpipes. Another one of my lies, trying to be nice and calling the bagpipes "cool".

Haha, but I never told him about that. The stuff he actually thinks I lied about I didn't.

I hate when people are well, mean. On *website* this girl from my school posted something saying look at her she's so "pretty". Well I did and she was a little overweight and wasn't like, Miss America, but she was really nice. So I started talking to her and she said she read what that girl had posted and got really upset over it. So, I guess when people mak fun of people who have less than they have, or aren't as good looking, orrrrrrrr stuff. I sometimes catch myself doing it, but I try to stop myself, cause after two straight years of living with it, I got over it, and realized how much it hurts.

I hate when people are well, mean. On *website* this girl from my school posted something saying look at her she's so "pretty". Well I did and she was a little overweight and wasn't like, Miss America, but she was really nice. So I started talking to her and she said she read what that girl had posted and got really upset over it. So, I guess when people mak fun of people who have less than they have, or aren't as good looking, orrrrrrrr stuff. I sometimes catch myself doing it, but I try to stop myself, cause after two straight years of living with it, I got over it, and realized how much it hurts.

It's great that you have compassion. You seem like a very considerate person. :)

I hate it when People do that to. People sometimes make fun of me because of the way I dress, or that I have braces, and it gets pretty old.

I REALLY hate it when people make fun of the music I listen to...

"Pink Floyd is stupid, there songs are to long."

"Do you even know who Pink Floyd Was?"

"Ch, who listens to Linrid Skinrid??"

"who? Oh, you mean Lynryd Skynryd."

"Styx's Music doesn't make sense, they are-"

"If you can't understand their music, then you have no brain."

...Or the way I dress...

"Why do you wear guy's Shirts? Your'e a girl."

"Because I can."

...Or the people I hang out with.

"Why do you hang out with Cooper? he's a Leprechaun!"

"Exactly."

"Luke wears a Sombreo. He's Stupid."

"No, He's just crazy. Which is why he's cool."

"Jackie is so shy, how do you talk to her?"

"What is this, 20 Questions?"

I hate it when People do that to. People sometimes make fun of me because of the way I dress, or that I have braces, and it gets pretty old.

I REALLY hate it when people make fun of the music I listen to...

"Pink Floyd is stupid, there songs are to long."

"Do you even know who Pink Floyd Was?"

"Ch, who listens to Linrid Skinrid??"

"who? Oh, you mean Lynryd Skynryd."

"Styx's Music doesn't make sense, they are-"

"If you can't understand their music, then you have no brain."

...Or the way I dress...

"Why do you wear guy's Shirts? Your'e a girl."

"Because I can."

...Or the people I hang out with.

"Why do you hang out with Cooper? he's a Leprechaun!"

"Exactly."

"Luke wears a Sombreo. He's Stupid."

"No, He's just crazy. Which is why he's cool."

"Jackie is so shy, how do you talk to her?"

"What is this, 20 Questions?"

omg, your replies are just like I would say. That is so cool!

sorry. I had to get that out. But actually, you are very creative. People are just jealous because they want your creativity and niceness.

I get mad when people at school are so fake and they think their so much better than the rest of the world or when your friend ditches you completely for a guy grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (had that happen so many times cause of my one friend) and my sister can make me really mad.

um a had another but I forgot so must not have been that important...... oh well lol :)

xdfjkxcfcv mc cfcfxd,l,ls

I'm mad at myself because I stink at keeping interest in they guys I date. kinmhjsddfgc. I've been with this one guy for two months and I've been bored for the past month. I can't stand it, but I'm not sure WHAT THE HECK THE FAIR THING TO DO IS. He's absolutely crazy about me, it's really obvious. I don't know what to do, suddenly dump him out of nowhere and crush him, or plot to make him bored dump me. Or just deal with it. nhjnhjdffghjhjnmhbbyulkcrku

I'm mad at myself because I stink at keeping interest in they guys I date. kinmhjsddfgc. I've been with this one guy for two months and I've been bored for the past month. I can't stand it, but I'm not sure WHAT THE HECK THE FAIR THING TO DO IS. He's absolutely crazy about me, it's really obvious. I don't know what to do, suddenly dump him out of nowhere and crush him, or plot to make him bored dump me. Or just deal with it. nhjnhjdffghjhjnmhbbyulkcrku

First, please do not get mad at yourself. You are young, smart and pretty. There is no need for you to worry about having a long lasting relationship with a guy you are dating. At this point, you have not met the person who is interesting and stimulating enough to keep your attention. When you meet this special guy, you will not be bored after one month. For now, do what feels best for you. If you no longer wish to date him, don't. I would not try and make him bored with you as sometimes these plans backfire. Instead, I would let him down easy and move on with your life.

First, please do not get mad at yourself. You are young, smart and pretty. There is no need for you to worry about having a long lasting relationship with a guy you are dating. At this point, you have not met the person who is interesting and stimulating enough to keep your attention. When you meet this special guy, you will not be bored after one month. For now, do what feels best for you. If you no longer wish to date him, don't. I would not try and make him bored with you as sometimes these plans backfire. Instead, I would let him down easy and move on with your life.

Yeah, plotting doesn't work too well. Especially when it comes to plotting to make guys not like me. They get mad at me but still like me anyways, it really creepy and annoying. But I'm not going to dump him right away seeing as he was just acting really sweet to me. Yeah, I have to find a good time, which hopefully is before school starts... Of course, my timing REALLY stinks anyways, so who knows what will happen.

Yeah, plotting doesn't work too well. Especially when it comes to plotting to make guys not like me. They get mad at me but still like me anyways, it really creepy and annoying. But I'm not going to dump him right away seeing as he was just acting really sweet to me. Yeah, I have to find a good time, which hopefully is before school starts... Of course, my timing REALLY stinks anyways, so who knows what will happen.

If you don't really like him, then I would not waste his time. The longer you two date, the more serious he will become and the harder it will be for you to break-up. And if you don't see my point of view, then think about if this situation was reversed.

If you don't really like him, then I would not waste his time. The longer you two date, the more serious he will become and the harder it will be for you to break-up. And if you don't see my point of view, then think about if this situation was reversed.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I'll get to it tomorrow. Or sometime soon.

Or you may not get to it for awhile. :lol: Sometimes it is easier to put off something which you really would not want to do now. :lol:

Or you may not get to it for awhile. :lol: Sometimes it is easier to put off something which you really would not want to do now. :lol:

Yes, this is true. :lol:

I know this well, I am guilty of procrastinating myself. LOL

my friend from work was engaged, and he broke up with her over her break. I spoke to her just after it happened, and she looked kinda upset, but I couldn't tell if she was crying through her sunglasses, so I couldn't offer her a hug and a shoulder. It was awful.

Yeah, I know what you're going through from others' experience.

Hooray procrastinating!

Hooray procrastinating!

I would be president of the procrastinator's club, but we have not gotten around to holding elections* LOL

Hooray procrastinating!

I would be president of the procrastinator's club, but we have not gotten around to holding elections* LOL

LOL. Procrastinating is for awesome people like us. =D

Hooray procrastinating!

True, very true!

Hooray procrastinating!

True, very true!

Bah. I fail at procrastination.

I actually got around to posting in this thread.

5 more posts until I hit 100! Wheeee! :D

Hooray procrastinating!

True, very true!

Nobody can stop our procrastination!

...Especially yours. :lol:

Hooray procrastinating!

True, very true!

I was a great baby hammie, I was self-entertaining! No other hammie could have a busy day and accomplish absolutely nothing. LOL

Hooray procrastinating!

True, very true!

I could, but I will do it later.

I get mad when my dad won't lay off of me for playing/making Tomb Raider levels. And he talks to other people about it too. He told me that he said to someone "he would rather play with Lara Croft than get a job". and stuff like that. And when I covered my face with my hands, he said that it was fair because my brother started working at 15 and I haven't worked at all.

Grr. Dad, if you have a problem with it, you keep it between you and me. Don't bring strangers into it. Let me talk for myself. And quit comparing me to other people. I'm sorry that I'm such a dissapointment to you compared to my brother, but really, get over it. If he wants to work at 15, let him. The fact that it changes your view about me is...aggrivating. I'm not living by his standards. And the only work possibilities for me right now are annoying things that I don't care about and will make me impatient. Stupid money. I hate money.

What other things about me do you gossip to other people about? :angry:

I get mad when my dad won't lay off of me for playing/making Tomb Raider levels. And he talks to other people about it too. He told me that he said to someone "he would rather play with Lara Croft than get a job". and stuff like that. And when I covered my face with my hands, he said that it was fair because my brother started working at 15 and I haven't worked at all.

Grr. Dad, if you have a problem with it, you keep it between you and me. Don't bring strangers into it. Let me talk for myself. And quit comparing me to other people. I'm sorry that I'm such a dissapointment to you compared to my brother, but really, get over it. If he wants to work at 15, let him. The fact that it changes your view about me is...aggrivating. I'm not living by his standards. And the only work possibilities for me right now are annoying things that I don't care about and will make me impatient. Stupid money. I hate money.

You very well may be a super-successful game creator! I think you are talented, intelligent, creative and have lots of great ability to make wonderful games. I am so very impressed with you and what you have accomplished in your Tomb Raider drawings. It makes me sad to hear your father does not endorse you and always compares you to your brother. I am sorry to hear this. It really hurts my feelings to hear what your father does and I can only think this hurts your heart even more. *here is a giant hammie bear huggle* I will have to think about this more and maybe I will have some better advice.

You very well may be a super-successful game creator! I think you are talented, intelligent, creative and have lots of great ability to make wonderful games. I am so very impressed with you and what you have accomplished in your Tomb Raider drawings. It makes me sad to hear your father does not endorse you and always compares you to your brother. I am sorry to hear this. It really hurts my feelings to hear what your father does and I can only think this hurts your heart even more. *here is a giant hammie bear huggle* I will have to think about this more and maybe I will have some better advice.

Thanks for your encouraging words. :) I still feel lazy though, for not having a job. It seems like the only jobs I can get now will be ones where I do other people's work for them. I wish I could wait until after college, when I will have a degree and be more prepared. But my dad is really pushing for me to get one earlier.

*sigh* The fun of becoming an adult.

Thanks for your encouraging words. :) I still feel lazy though, for not having a job. It seems like the only jobs I can get now will be ones where I do other people's work for them. I wish I could wait until after college, when I will have a degree and be more prepared. But my dad is really pushing for me to get one earlier.

*sigh* The fun of becoming an adult.

So what kind of job does your father want you to get????????? :huh:

Your father confuses me. You are only 15 and once you get out of school, you will be working for the rest of your life. I am unable to understand the urgency of a job now. As for you being lazy... there is no way I will ever believe this. Just because you are sitting in front of the computer, does NOT mean you are lazy. You are using your mind, creating! I am so impressed with you and your abilities. I wish your father would permit you to do more in the computer and art fields. You have lots of talent and this should not be stifled. The hard part is the fact that you are living under your father's roof and have to live by his rules. Is there anyway your mother can give you a better understanding as to what your father wants you to do?

If I had actual advice, I'd give it to you. As you probably already noticed, there's nothing you can do.

Personally, I'd yell at one of my parents for doing that to me(and then probably get in a lot of trouble for it), but that's because I'm a bad kid and I'm defiant like that. XD

Your father confuses me. You are only 15 and once you get out of school, you will be working for the rest of your life. I am unable to understand the urgency of a job now. As for you being lazy... there is no way I will ever believe this. Just because you are sitting in front of the computer, does NOT mean you are lazy. You are using your mind, creating! I am so impressed with you and your abilities. I wish your father would permit you to do more in the computer and art fields. You have lots of talent and this should not be stifled. The hard part is the fact that you are living under your father's roof and have to live by his rules. Is there anyway your mother can give you a better understanding as to what your father wants you to do?

I'm 17, by the way ;) I have one year left in high school.

He wants me to do musical transcriptions for people. And I could probably do them fine, I've done some for my dad before. But doing that makes me impatient. It's like I'm doing other people's work for them, instead of doing my own. Does that make sense? I dread ever doing a "business" with transcriptions like he proposed.

You've brought up a good point that didn't cross my mind, which is that I don't fully understand why I need a job now. All I know is that my parents think it would look good on essays for college/scholarships, although I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile reason or not by itself. I'll ask my mom about it tonight.

Just asked my mom and she says no, I do not need to get a job at all, and she realises that I have a busy schedule this year with college visits, numerous band trips+rehearsals, and AP classes. She said that it is a father thing to try and push their sons into work. So it seems she understands completely. :D

He wants me to do musical transcriptions for people. And I could probably do them fine, I've done some for my dad before. But doing that makes me impatient. It's like I'm doing other people's work for them, instead of doing my own. Does that make sense? I dread ever doing a "business" with transcriptions like he proposed.

You've brought up a good point that didn't cross my mind, which is that I don't fully understand why I need a job now. All I know is that my parents think it would look good on essays for college/scholarships, although I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile reason or not by itself. I'll ask my mom about it tonight.

I knew you were 17. I remember when you turned 15 and then 16 and then your birthday this year. I was focused on your brother working at 15 and somehow I translated this to you. Still at 17, I don't believe you need to be working a job. Once you graduate high school, you could work a summer job before college, but it should be a job you want to do. If you want something that looks even better on a college/scholarship application, then look for something in community service. No pay, but if it is something you prefer to do, then they should not complain too loudly. (And if they do complain, then say community service looks better than a job.) There are lots of community service things you can do and if you enjoy computers, creating art and games, you can always help other younger folks learn these skills. With your father being so intent on you being involved in musical stuff, I admire you for not hating every aspect of music, except for listening to it. If my parents pushed me like that, I think I would rebel. So, I give you The Black Bat Award for being such a terrific person. You deserve this.

I knew you were 17. I remember when you turned 15 and then 16 and then your birthday this year. I was focused on your brother working at 15 and somehow I translated this to you. Still at 17, I don't believe you need to be working a job. Once you graduate high school, you could work a summer job before college, but it should be a job you want to do. If you want something that looks even better on a college/scholarship application, then look for something in community service. No pay, but if it is something you prefer to do, then they should not complain too loudly. (And if they do complain, then say community service looks better than a job.) There are lots of community service things you can do and if you enjoy computers, creating art and games, you can always help other younger folks learn these skills. With your father being so intent on you being involved in musical stuff, I admire you for not hating every aspect of music, except for listening to it. If my parents pushed me like that, I think I would rebel. So, I give you The Black Bat Award for being such a terrific person. You deserve this.

Thanks for the award :) *puts it in cabinet* I've gotten close to hating music completely, but being able to create it using MIDI has prevented that. Creating music is something else I really like to do. :)

Just asked my mom and she says no, I do not need to get a job at all, and she realises that I have a busy schedule this year with college visits, numerous band trips+rehearsals, and AP classes. She said that it is a father thing to try and push their sons into work. So it seems she understands completely. :D

Great news. I just hope she sticks to this and stands up for you the next time your father gives you a hard time.

Thanks for the award :) *puts it in cabinet* I've gotten close to hating music completely, but being able to create it using MIDI has prevented that. Creating music is something else I really like to do. :)

Your parents won't like to hear me say this, but if you really enjoy creating music, please do keep it as a hobby. Do not get into it as a job unless you have free artistic range and you own the company. Keep this wonderful talent as a way to feel good, relieve stress and be happy about your hobby. If you can find a way to make money at creating music, but still love doing it, then by all means follow this path. My goal is for you to have something you love doing as a way to feel good about yourself.

I get so mad when people cut down beautiful trees because they are too lazy to rake up the leaves. :(

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

OMG. I hate it whenm people act like that towards the enviroment.

What really makes me angry is when people say that animals don't have Souls or emotions. :angry: If they don't have souls or emotions, then what is My dog Callie doing when she looks inside Donti's doghouse, looking for her lifelong freind, when he had already died in my arms? (Sorry i didn't make a topic. I would of posted last time, but I was at an Internet cafe and we had to go just as I was going to make the topic.) If they don't have souls or emotions, Then why does my cat Libby sleep on my pillow every night? Don't say she likes it there. She sleeps on my couch pillow when my sheets are being cleaned. Libby can sense when i'm sad, to, because she comes to me when I'm crying, and she can sense if i'm having Nightmares, because i'll wake up and she'll be licking my face. :lol:

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

I get so mad when people cut down beautiful trees because they are too lazy to rake up the leaves. :(

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

What really makes me angry is when people say that animals don't have Souls or emotions. :angry: If they don't have souls or emotions, then what is My dog Callie doing when she looks inside Donti's doghouse, looking for her lifelong freind, when he had already died in my arms? (Sorry i didn't make a topic. I would of posted last time, but I was at an Internet cafe and we had to go just as I was going to make the topic.) If they don't have souls or emotions, Then why does my cat Libby sleep on my pillow every night? Don't say she likes it there. She sleeps on my couch pillow when my sheets are being cleaned. Libby can sense when i'm sad, to, because she comes to me when I'm crying, and she can sense if i'm having Nightmares, because i'll wake up and she'll be licking my face. :lol:

Animals have souls, feelings and are wonderful friends. They can sense when something is wrong and know we love them.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Animals have souls, feelings and are wonderful friends. They can sense when something is wrong and know we love them.

I think you are right. If animals don't have souls, then why are they so diverse in personality?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I think you are right. If animals don't have souls, then why are they so diverse in personality?

I believe we will see all our furry friends in heaven.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Meh to. And another thing- Animals will respond to erfume or music or something. Libby especilly likes The Beatles, because if I play them in my CD player, she'll walk in and sit under my table where you can hear it best. She also likes Pink Floyd's Wish you were here. :lol::lol: And libby respons diffrently to my perfume-I think she is allergic to Hypnose, because she sneezes when I pet her while I'm wearing it. She likes Chanel No. 5 the best.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Meh to. And another thing- Animals will respond to erfume or music or something. Libby especilly likes The Beatles, because if I play them in my CD player, she'll walk in and sit under my table where you can hear it best. She also likes Pink Floyd's Wish you were here. :lol::lol: And libby respons diffrently to my perfume-I think she is allergic to Hypnose, because she sneezes when I pet her while I'm wearing it. She likes Chanel No. 5 the best.

Musk is a scent that originally came from animals. I am sure animals respond differently to different smells. As for music, I believe animals respond to the sounds they hear.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Musk is a scent that originally came from animals. I am sure animals respond differently to different smells. As for music, I believe animals respond to the sounds they hear.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Libby responds differently to smells and Music. She even reacts to Video games. She usually likes watching Video games with lots of movement, like Pikmin. Chanel No. 5 doesn't have Musk in it, Truth be told I don't think any of them do. I know she likes Chanel No. 5 a lot though because she sometimes licks my hand when I'm wearing it. Domino, my mom's cat, is a very outdoorsy cat and likes outdoorsy smells. I don't have ny like that, but she likes my Apple Dazzle body spray. :lol: As for music... Libby doesn't like very fast music, she likes slower stuff.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Differing responses to different things is a sign of preference, and that is a sign of a soul. I don't know if animals are conscious enough for thinking in complexity, but they do have a remarkable sensory response system that only humans could surpass.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Differing responses to different things is a sign of preference, and that is a sign of a soul. I don't know if animals are conscious enough for thinking in complexity, but they do have a remarkable sensory response system that only humans could surpass.

Actually the sense of smell in many animals far surpasses that of a human. Some animals are given vision so acute, we could only dream of having eyesight such as this.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Actually the sense of smell in many animals far surpasses that of a human. Some animals are given vision so acute, we could only dream of having eyesight such as this.

i meant the response to sensory details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bear grudges forever. I just don't act on them. I never get over anything. I'm glad you can, though! :)

:( :o :unsure: Poor Jesse. If I can't sympathize there. Doubly. My dad makes fun of me for playing video games and compares me to my perfect older brother. And I hate money, too. If I sound bitter... I am. Why does anyone do that? Who cares if you play video games, for heaven's sake?! I'm sick of the "video games are for little kids" stuff, too. Does your dad do that?

.........Poor Jesse.

You make complete sense to me at any rate.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I know! It doesn't make me mad, but... what are they thinking?! It offends me. If they didn't have souls, one would be the same as the other, only looking different. Or maybe even looking the same. :(

• 2 years later...
I get so mad when... the medicines I'm on stop working and I have to try something new.

Oh no! Are your migraines back?

I'm so, so sorry!

They never exactly went away, I just tried to get used to it and figured I'd have to deal. I take Excedrin morning, noon, and night.

It helps for the most part, but not always.

But now it's not working.

I get so mad when... the medicines I'm on stop working and I have to try something new.

Oh no! Are your migraines back?

I'm so, so sorry!

They never exactly went away, I just tried to get used to it and figured I'd have to deal. I take Excedrin morning, noon, and night.

It helps for the most part, but not always.

But now it's not working.

*hugs*

Ouch. I'm sorry you are in pain.

I get so mad when people call me a Nazi because of my German lineage, which I have on both sides of my family.

But I get homicidal when I meet Neo-Nazis who don't even have German lineage who praise what the Nazis do and their beliefs and wish they were German despite that fact that most if not all Germans/German Descents (such as myself) hate Nazis and consider what they did a stain on their lineage (such is what I think) and that my grandmother, who is English (and married a German) had her city bombed every night by Nazis in WWII and despite my saying all this I still get the **** from people calling me a Nazi and from people praising them.

I really, really want to cry right now because both of these things happened to me today.

I get so mad when people call me a Nazi because of my German lineage, which I have on both sides of my family.

But I get homicidal when I meet Neo-Nazis who don't even have German lineage who praise what the Nazis do and their beliefs and wish they were German despite that fact that most if not all Germans/German Descents (such as myself) hate Nazis and consider what they did a stain on their lineage (such is what I think) and that my grandmother, who is English (and married a German) had her city bombed every night by Nazis in WWII and despite my saying all this I still get the **** from people calling me a Nazi and from people praising them.

I really, really want to cry right now because both of these things happened to me today.

(I still like Schrodinger from Hellsing though, but I liked him because his character is based off one of my favorite scientific theories.)

*hugs*

I'm am so sorry there are ignorant people in the world and that you are subject to their abuse.

People such as the ones who verbally attacked you, are shallow and the only way they think they can feel better about themselves is to attack others.

Please try and feel good about yourself and don't allow these people to make you feel bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I get so mad when I have to question why I'm friends with a person.

OK, so in the past I've had two friends like that (Jack Rabbit, and Turtle's most recent Ex-Girlfriend). But as of now I think they're genuinely awesome.

However, there is one friend I have no idea why I was ever friends with.

You know, the friend I'm co-writing Time Killer with.

Recently, I've had writer's block and researcher's block with the story. I need to do research on 20's New York, but due to the fact that I want to use reputable (read: non-internet) sources, it's taking a while. that and I have no idea what to make next. That and I also have to do research for Feudal Japan, Middle Ages France, and 18th Century England for later parts of the story. So, writing it is not quite as easy as Invision or ADRPG. that, and TK got...no planning whatsoever. certainly not as much as Invision and ADRPG have gotten.

So, I stroll onto my dA page to see what isn't waiting for me. I find a comment that violates at least five Internet Etiquette laws. (warning: naughty language)

'IF YOU WOULD EVER WRITE YOUR D*** CHAPTER OF TIME KILLERS WE COULD HAVE CHARACTER SKETCHES, BUT NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO AVOID IT, WRITE THE D*** CHAPTER OR ELSE!"

Funny how he throws that 'or else' in there. He's known for giving rather violent threats that in reality he's probably too much of a wuss to carry out. Also, Edgar Alan King is based off this guy and so far is the only Invision character I have even considered killing off. But I won't because I need a character that I can thrash a lot.

Anyway, this lovely comment came to me when I was at home with two GENUINE friends of mine (Ghost, Beardo, I love you both.). We'd gotten back from roller skating and were going to chill with some lemonade and watch Axis Powers Hetalia online. Unfortunately, both my fun and some chores I had to do were interrupted by above comment, so I swiftly replied to my 'friend'.

'Shut the **** up, [real name]. Apparantly you don't realize how hard it is to WRITE. I have something called WRITER'S BLOCK and I NEED TO DO THE RESEARCH FIRST. I actually want a time travel story to be HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. HISTORICALLY ACCURATE STORIES ACTUALLY TAKE TIME TO WRITE. WITH FANTASY LIKE INVISION AND ADRPG, I CAN MAKE UP WHATEVER THE **** I WANT AND NOT HAVE TO CARE. BUT WITH FICTION LIKE TK, it doesn't take that much time to write.

I think you need to realize that writing is NOT AN EASY OCCUPATION, LOGAN. WRITER'S BLOCK IS AN ACTUAL THING WE SUFFER FROM, NOT AN EXCUSE FOR LAZINESS. I WANT THE CHAPTER FINISHED AS MUCH AS YOU DO. But writing is NOT easy at ALL. In case you didn't know, Time Killers didn't exactly get the FOUR YEARS OF PREPARATION that Invision got, or the several months that ADRPG got. It got a few days of planning. I actually need time to THINK ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING. I DON'T AD-LIB MY WRITING-I ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT THE H*** IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Not to mention I actually have THINGS to focus on. Such as REAL LIFE, preparing for school, my brother moving back in.

SO SHUT THE **** UP AND ACTUALLY TRY TO SEE THINGS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW FOR ONCE. YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

-The Internet is Serious Business-'

Normally I don't care if people leave junk like this on my pages (like I concluded, Internet: Serious Business) but seeing as this was from an IRL 'friend', it was different. somehow.

anyway, I *finally* got a reply today. Violates the saw Internet etiquette laws. May be hard for some to read.

'OK B****, I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY OWN PROBLEMS ON TOP OF MY OWN LONG TERM PROJECT, ALL WHILE TRYING TO KEEP A 100% AVERAGE ON FOUR F****** HONORS CLASSES! I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS AND AM **** SURE WHAT WRITERS BLOCK IS, RESEARCHING DOES NOT TAKE THAT LONG AND THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO INVISION AND TIME KILLER! THEY ARE TWO ******* COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ******* THINGS! SO GET OFF MY ******* BACK! YOUR PROBLEMS ARE YOUR PROBLEMS, MAYBE IF YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SO BAD THAT YOU ARE GETTING WRITERS BLOCK, YOU SHOULD MESSAGE ME THE PROFILES AND CHARACTER INFO FOR TIME KILLERS AND I WILL WRITE THE **** THING!'

Yea, gratuitous profanity makes your argument better and yourself more mature. not really.

Of course I left a comment about about how he's a hypocrite for saying I should get off his back when he himself is on my back about writing, and that I have no idea why I'm friends with him.

Honestly, I'm tired of being friends with this person. Remember my rant on how I was upset by a Nazi supporter? Yea that was this 'friend' of mine. among other several instances where I quickly began to hate him.

Invision readers may remember in a Longdon chapter, Cheesemaster's outburst "You stop touting that [your atheism] as a label of your so-called individuality' or something among those lines (too lazy to check). That's commentary on my 'friend' and his behavior.

Whatever, I just wanted to get that off my chest because no one is no one Facebook for me to vent to.

You are taking the appropriate steps by researching the history for your book. Writer's block is serious and it has no limits. Can be short or can be long. You can't force the story to flow.

Have you read any of Barbara Tuchman's books? She has a fabulous book on the Middle Ages and it might help you with your research as well as give you some ideas. All of her books are wonderful, but the book "A Distant Mirror, The Calamitous Fourteeth Century" might be one you are interested in. At the moment, I am reading her book "The March of Folly, from Troy to Vietnam" and it is superb.

As for this your situation with this friend... he needs to grow up a bit and realize that the internet is not the place to be a jerk. It is sad that this is not your project alone. You have immense talent and could do this on your own. He needs to back off a little and not be posting his bad side where everyone can see. My advice to you is not to respond to this attacks. When I say, not respond, you could make a statement on your site that you state that you will not respond to his post. I know this is hard, but he can provoke you to write from emotion, not your brain, and when you put it up for the world to see, it is there forever and may not be what you want to read years later when you are a famous author and someone digs up a copy of this from the archives.

My friend apologized to me several times yesterday after school. I think he only did it because he realized his friendship with me was in jeopardy (he did the same thing when he pulled the Nazi stuff with me a while back; when THAT happened, not only was he at risk for losing my friendship, but the friendship of out entire little group because everyone saw me upset the day it happened.)

Anyway, new rant.

I get so mad when people assume that only boys play video games/read kawmeeks (both Manga and Superhero), or like scifi and fantasy. Basically, I hate it when people assume only girls can like geeky stuff. Case in point, a local newspaper article on the Marvel/Disney deal (I have no comment on the matter). The article assumed that only young boys read superhero comics. Not only does this assume all kawmeek buk readers are male, but it assumes superheroes and kawmeeks are for kids (a notion that makes me RAEG just typing it). so yeah

Also, I saw a stupid book today that made me mad. It's called "I (heart) Geeks" and is a dating guide for "normal" girls to dating geek guys. Because geeks definitely want to date non-geeks. Anyway, the chapter of the book focusing on otaku (anime fans) is called "Mr. No-This-Is-Not-A-Kid's-Book". Let me repeat this loud and clear. I REALLY, REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK COMICS ARE FOR LITTLE KIDS.

anyway, just random stupid stuff that bothers me.

I get so mad when people think they can multi-task while pretending to drive a car.

No... you shouldn't be texting, putting on your make-up, shaving or reading the newspaper while attempting to drive a car.

Driving is a task that needs to be focused on and all other 'stuff' that you are trying to accomplish in your car should be left for when the car is parked.

I almost T-boned a lady today who turned right in front of me. When I looked at her, she didn't even see me, but was looking at her cell phone in her left hand. It was my opinion that she was texting while she was attempting to drive and almost caused a three plus car accident.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

• 1 month later...

I get so mad when our Drama director cancels rehearsal and mass-texts everyone but me.

I stayed in the city, (Manhattan) Friday night, and got up at 7:00 AM to make it home for rehearsal at 9:00 AM.

I was running about 30 minutes late, so I texted a friend when I got off the train to see what we were doing, only to find out it was canceled.

What a waste of time.

I get so mad when our Drama director cancels rehearsal and mass-texts everyone but me.

I stayed in the city, (Manhattan) Friday night, and got up at 7:00 AM to make it home for rehearsal at 9:00 AM.

I was running about 30 minutes late, so I texted a friend when I got off the train to see what we were doing, only to find out it was canceled.

What a waste of time.

GRRRRR. Very, very frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

OH NO MK CAME TO COMPLAIN AGAIN.

Yea.

Been having multiple problems that can be summed up as stupid boyfriend, Portal, annoying jerks, and party stuff.

So last Friday, being the day before Halloween, my friend decided to have a Halloween Nerd's Party, where we would have a zombie-themed live action role play session and zombie-themed Dungeons & Dragons. I thought AWESOME! I'd been wanting to LARP and play DnD for some time and what better night for it since it was almost Halloween.

Well, our LARP game went really awesome and fun, until we were booted out of our playing area by church people. Isn't that nice. But I still had Zombie DnD to look forward to!

Or not. we never played Zombie DnD. I asked Featherston when we would play. He said never, because of some religious upbringing or something.

But! As I learned today from my increasingly jerky boyfriend, they DID play DnD. after I left. Because it's not like I let it publicly known that I love tabletop RPGs and was looking forward to it or anything.

Turns out, calling it 'DnD' was wrong of me! Ooooh. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE DESCRIBED IT AS BEING ZOMBIE DND. RAGEGGUY PL0X.

Item two: Stupid Boyfriend and Portal, too.

The jerkiness with boyfriend started last Friday. During lunch, I was discussing Invision, and mentioned that there are four twins in it. Wes, one of the twins who I'm friends with, starts listening (he was reading before). So I say this, and boyfriend accuses me of having a twin fetish. in front of a twin. Isn't that wonderful. My friend 'Canada' did too, but she actually apologized when she realized she'd hurt me and that she didn't know Wes was listening. Boyfriend, however, didn't apologize to me. He claims he's apologized "thirty times", but I'd sure as **** remember if he ever apologized. I was worried beyond belief that my friendship with Wes may have become creepy by the comment. Luckily, Wes doesn't seem to care, and still talks to me and says hi to me (as does his brother). I've told both of the twins that I find twins interesting from a psychological standpoint (I find the relationship interesting), and may act a little weird around them (since I'll also use them as reference for twins I write about).

Second. During Halloween, when me, boyfriend, Squirrel Boy, Cody (who held said party), and Ghost were going to go trick-or-treating, not only was boyfriend late, but he spent about half an hour bothering me about when we would go to the rich area of the neighborhood (where they hand out full-size candy bars and cans of soda). Apparently getting the good treats is more important than spending time with friends.

Finally, It was he who told me the news about the fate of the zombie DnD Tabletop RPG game with a formula lifted directly from DnD but is definitely not DnD. When I told him this upset me, he was completely uncaring-I know it's just a game, but nothing. No comfort, no 'Well, we can have another party where we can play' or anything. Ugh.

Next: Portal, who seems to be a recurring character in this TAWPEEK.

First off: Canada, Italia, Morgan, Thrasher, Austria, the Joshes, and the twins are all freshmen. I have also been spending quite a bit of time with these freshmen because I find them kinder and more fun to be around, as well as less serious, than my fellow sophomores. This has been majorly irking Portal lately, because I guess he's jealous. Especially of the twins.

Not only is he upset because he was slightly embarrassed at lunch once (when the twins were found to be at least a head and a half taller than him), and ever since he's had some kind of ridiculous grudge against them. He accused me of 'worshipping' the twins last week, and this morning asked me '[My name], if you ever broke up with [boyfriend], would you consider dating Nick or Wes (the twins)?"

So, I guess, he thinks I like the twins. Which I don't, not in that way-just as friends. I'm not above dating either of them, but for now, no.

aaand stuff.

• 2 months later...

I get so mad when my band director has me do stuff because she knows I won't complain or act upset.

And when she lets other people try new instruments, but not me, because I'm too good.

She wants someone to play french horn, but I can't because I'm too valuable on trumpet.

I know its a compliment, but its still a bit frustrating to feel like I don't really have the option to change my main instrument before I go to college.

I get so mad when my band director has me do stuff because she knows I won't complain or act upset.

And when she lets other people try new instruments, but not me, because I'm too good.

She wants someone to play french horn, but I can't because I'm too valuable on trumpet.

I know its a compliment, but its still a bit frustrating to feel like I don't really have the option to change my main instrument before I go to college.

There are a couple of ways you can work this. You can talk to your band director, let her know that you are upset and do not want to hear you are too valuable on the trumpet to try another instrument, that she should give you the same opportunity as she gives other members of the band. You can ask your parents to intervene. That sometimes works. Perhaps you could think about trying French Horn, or the other instrument of your choice with a private instructor. Sometimes local music stores would have someone who would allow you to try the instrument a few times. This works in the case where they think they will be selling or renting an instrument.

Well, I could always have my best friend who's majoring in french horn performance teach me a bit.

Perfect idea. At least it would give you the opportunity to try it. Who knows, you might be even better at another instrument than you are on trumpet.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, high notes are totally not something that are learned easily, some people are just natural at them, so playing crazy awesome jazz on trumpet pretty much isn't much of an option for me as far as 1st parts.

Yeah, high notes are totally not something that are learned easily, some people are just natural at them, so playing crazy awesome jazz on trumpet pretty much isn't much of an option for me as far as 1st parts.

:( It would be great if you could have an uber jazz jam. I believe that would be great fun. If you get a wild streak, next time you get the opportunity at band practice, just go off on an impromptu solo jam. :lol: It would be worth a zillion micicles to see your band director's face if you did that. :lol:

Your teacher should encourage you to try as many instruments as possible. You might find that you just love the trumpet the best, but have a couple other instruments that you enjoy as well. She wouldn't stop you from learning piano is you wanted, so why not French horn, trombone, etc..

I get mad when I get dehydrated and my lips get all chapped and rashy...:( uncomfortable...