Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Ashley and Zac

Everybody is saying thet Zac Fron ( :wub: my honneybunch :wub: ) and Asley Tisdale are dating :angry2: ! Its not true! They are just REALLY good friends! He was a geust star in the Suite Life and they worked together in the High School Musical! :excl:

Please ignore the rumours. There are people who start these untruths just to be mean and hurtful. I know it will be very hard, but if you can ignore these people please do.

Everybody is saying thet Zac Fron ( :wub: my honneybunch :wub: ) and Asley Tisdale are dating :angry2: ! Its not true! They are just REALLY good friends! He was a geust star in the Suite Life and they worked together in the High School Musical! :excl:
lyk33 00 n0 u d1dn+. z4k 4ffr00n 1z z0 myn33 grL. 1 h0p 4zl33 +izdal33 lyk33, b4kkz 0f m11 m4n.

=D

lyk33 00 n0 u d1dn+. z4k 4ffr00n 1z z0 myn33 grL. 1 h0p 4zl33 +izdal33 lyk33, b4kkz 0f m11 m4n.

=D

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Your post is like one of those magical pictures.

=D

Translation ...

Like. No you didn't. Zak Effron is so mine girl. I hope Ashle Tisdale like. Backs off of my man.

My talents never cease to amaze me.

=D

Translation ...

Like. No you didn't. Zak Effron is so mine girl. I hope Ashle Tisdale like. Backs off of my man.

You are very talented! Thank you! :lol:

=D

Translation ...

Well, i got up to "zak," but then i couldn't get any more. How do you do that?

=D

Translation ...

I don't know Toto's trick, but I need to treat it like one of those magic 3D pictures. I move back from the computer, so to speak, and look at the words as a whole, not individual letters. When you do this, it makes more sense to me. For example: 4 = A. When you look at the word b4kkz, don't look letter for letter, but step back, look at the entire word and the 4 resembles a Capital A. bAkkz. Does this help?

*waits to hear Toto's tricks on reading this, wants to learn a better method*

=D

Translation ...

I don't know Toto's trick, but I need to treat it like one of those magic 3D pictures. I move back from the computer, so to speak, and look at the words as a whole, not individual letters. When you do this, it makes more sense to me. For example: 4 = A. When you look at the word b4kkz, don't look letter for letter, but step back, look at the entire word and the 4 resembles a Capital A. bAkkz. Does this help?

I know 4=A, 3=E, stuff like that. But why not use a 5 for S instead of Z?

=D

Translation ...

I know 4=A, 3=E, stuff like that. But why not use a 5 for S instead of Z?

That would be a great idea. It seems like it is harder to write in chatspeak then in English. :lol:

OH NO! Zac is MINE!!!!!!!!! So YOU back off! :angry2:

Alright. Seriously, I have no idea who this Zac kid is, but I'm really guessing he's famous or something. You don't know him, I don't know him. So if he is dating this Ashley character, then why don't you just be happy for him, rather than saying how he's yours? -rolls eyes-

=D

Translation ...

I honestly don't know how I do it, but what I do know is how Criss Angel does his tricks.

He's no magicman. He's just a fraud. xD

n0 w4iii grLfr3nd. z4k 1z z0 myn33. 1LL fyt33 u 4 h1/\/\. \/\/3 zhUd 4zc h1M n c h00 H333 lyk3z b3++r.

No way girlfriend. Zak is so mine. I'll fight you for him. We should ask him and see who he likes better.

n0 w4iii grLfr3nd. z4k 1z z0 myn33. 1LL fyt33 u 4 h1/\/\. \/\/3 zhUd 4zc h1M n c h00 H333 lyk3z b3++r.

Wait, so if I'm not mistaken, this means,

"No way girlfriend. Zak is so mine. I'll fight you for him. We should ask him and see who he likes better."

My heros!!!

I always like it when you translate as I am never quite sure if I got it right, but I am thrilled as I got it all!

Don't stop just because I got it right this time, the next time may be the one I don't get. :lol:

*hands out a specially baked critter cakie to everyone as a Thank You!!*

I can translate! and not because of all the posts below explaining it. 1 \/\/45|\|'+ 15+ +0 q3+ +0 1+. u 4|| 4r3 50

/\/\334|\|!

fine we'll ask him who he likes better, and HOW ARE WE GONBA DO THAT????!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

:rolleyes: Seriously. What's the point of having a crush on a celebrity? There is a very small chance you will ever meet this Zac person. He isn't hot, for one thing. And there are many movies so much better that High School Musical. :rolleyes:

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

P.S. What's Gonba?

My heros!!!

I always like it when you translate as I am never quite sure if I got it right, but I am thrilled as I got it all!

Don't stop just because I got it right this time, the next time may be the one I don't get. :lol:

*hands out a specially baked critter cakie to everyone as a Thank You!!*

:D Hurrah!

fine we'll ask him who he likes better, and HOW ARE WE GONBA DO THAT????!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:
1 n0 h0\/\/. 1 m3+ h1m b4. n 1 sum+1m33z t4k 2 h1m +ro 33m41l.

*translation* I know how. I met him b4. And someone (unsure on the "m33z. maybe it is "me") talk to him through email.

*translation* I know how. I met him b4. And someone (unsure on the "m33z. maybe it is "me") talk to him through email.

I think instead of someone it's sometimes.

*shrugs*

*shrugs*

I see, then it is n I sometimes talk to him... okay, thanks for that. I saw sum(plus)1, like sum1.

*shrugs*

Yes it was. Sometimes, not somone.

*shrugs*

Yes it was. Sometimes, not somone.

well, i got the majority of it right, correct?

okay..............CAN YOU PLEEZ TALK IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!! :angry:
m33? +4Lk 1/\/ 1/\/gl15|-|? lyk33 1 4m 4lr34dii. duh. i +1nk u /\/33d 2 t4k i/\/ 1/\/gl15|-|

Please talk in English for me, an old hamster.

I would really appreciate it. :D

m33? +4Lk 1/\/ 1/\/gl15|-|? lyk33 1 4m 4lr34dii. duh. i +1nk u /\/33d 2 t4k i/\/ 1/\/gl15|-|

Me talk in english? Like, I am already. Duh. I think you need to talk in english.

Okay, I will stop with the haxxorz. :P

and... translarion: "Me? Talk in english? Like I am already. Duh. I think you need to talk in english.

Thanks for all the help. I do not approve anything I cannot read, but you never know... I might misread something. So, I do appreciate all the help everyone is giving.

*hands out special fresh baked hamster cakies to everyone* :D

I'll make a deal with you. I'll write it in chatspek, then write the "english" translation under it so you can read it, but then you have to delete the English.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll write it in chatspek, then write the "english" translation under it so you can read it, but then you have to delete the English.

You don't have to do that. It is very thoughtful of you, but I need to keep up with my language skills! :lol:

Actually, I am getting much better!

You don't have to do that. It is very thoughtful of you, but I need to keep up with my language skills! :lol:

You're right. You never know when you'll get someone who really does talk like that, and when you ask for a translation, you'll get the same thing right back. Maybe I should give you a page long essay in chatspek.

You're right. You never know when you'll get someone who really does talk like that, and when you ask for a translation, you'll get the same thing right back. Maybe I should give you a page long essay in chatspek.

As long as you will be my teacher and correct my mistakes!

*wonders if TBFOF hands out gold stars over the internet* :lol:

You may need to practice, but I have NO idea about what she's trying to say!

There was a little bit of practice. What amazes me is the effort it takes to write chatspeak and it seems so much easier just to write in English with correct spelling. That is what confuses me. It seems like hard work to write in chatspeak.

Thanks for all the help. I do not approve anything I cannot read, but you never know... I might misread something. So, I do appreciate all the help everyone is giving.

*hands out special fresh baked hamster cakies to everyone* :D

Whoooooooo! *eats*

There was a little bit of practice. What amazes me is the effort it takes to write chatspeak and it seems so much easier just to write in English with correct spelling. That is what confuses me. It seems like hard work to write in chatspeak.

Well, there are different forms of chatspeak. Actually, there's one. There's chatspeak, and then there is "1337", which Tibs was using. Haha, I just called TBFOF Tibs...

Chatspeak: lk i cnt go 2day cuz of swm lsns

[like I can't go today because of swim lessons]

1337(leet): p00f4(3 l0lz0rz

[pooface lolzorz]

Well, there are different forms of chatspeak. Actually, there's one. There's chatspeak, and then there is "1337", which Tibs was using. Haha, I just called TBFOF Tibs...

[pooface lolzorz]

The first two I would do okay, but the last one would really make me work hard.

I had no idea of the different forms of chatspeak. That is very interesting.

Thank you for the information. :D

[pooface lolzorz]

there wer only two options... The second isn't known as chatspeak, but 1337speak (leetspeak)

[pooface lolzorz]

there wer only two options... The second isn't known as chatspeak, but 1337speak (leetspeak)

The 1337speak is like learning another language. Why not just write in German, Latin or French? :lol:

[pooface lolzorz]

The 1337speak is like learning another language. Why not just write in German, Latin or French? :lol:

Because you're typing in English, but not in the normal characters used for it.

A big difference between chatspeak and 1337 is that in chatspeak, numbers are meant to be pronounced like their name, like 4 = for, 2 = to, and such. But in 1337, numbers are pronounced based on what letter they resemble, like 4 = A or 5 = S.

[pooface lolzorz]

A big difference between chatspeak and 1337 is that in chatspeak, numbers are meant to be pronounced like their name, like 4 = for, 2 = to, and such. But in 1337, numbers are pronounced based on what letter they resemble, like 4 = A or 5 = S.

You deserve a Nip Tac Shake for that information! WOW! :D

[pooface lolzorz]

You deserve a Nip Tac Shake for that information! WOW! :D

Whooo! *drinks the shake really fast and gets a brain freeze* x_x

so anyways.............................................. aww I don't know what to say!

You could tell us what you are doing this summer. You could talk about how life is treating you.

Or how you re treating |ife.

okay, we are getting off topic!

There isn't really any "on topic" here. The first few posts have something to do with the title, then somebody posts something random, and then we're off onto a whole other topic.

okay, we are getting off topic!

There isn't really any "on topic" here. The first few posts have something to do with the title, then somebody posts something random, and then we're off onto a whole other topic.

Yea, I know. But staying on topic for a bunch of pages can get boring. >_<

i'm just going to camp this summer. Yep, thats it. so, Horatio, are you a boy or girl? Im a girl as you can see, I'm a dudET. The ET part is important.

I, Horatio, am a blonde, three and one-half year old male hamster. For a hamster I am quite talented. There is a Mac laptop in my cage, I fly jet planes and love to post here. Reading and jogging in my wheel are two of my favorite activities followed by horseback riding. Travel is exciting, but hamsters do have some restrictions as we are of the rodent group.

i'm just going to camp this summer. Yep, thats it. so, Horatio, are you a boy or girl? Im a girl as you can see, I'm a dudET. The ET part is important.

I'm a girl. That must be explained. =D

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

um.....okay. So, do have a real little, like, barbie laptop or something?

Apple made a hamster-sized Mac Powerbook G4 for my cage. It is a really terrific little computer.

Really? I always invisioned a blonde hamster jumping around on a normal sized laptop. x_x;;

Apple made a hamster-sized Mac Powerbook G4 for my cage. It is a really terrific little computer.

Really? I always invisioned a blonde hamster jumping around on a normal sized laptop. x_x;;

That was the laptop that just died. My new one is B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!, and very hamster sized.

That was the laptop that just died. My new one is B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!, and very hamster sized.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

For some reason, that reminds me. I was online shopping for Pink Floyd stuff and I found Insense.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

It's prolly less of a workout, too. XD

Much easier to carry around! :lol:

*Giggles at the thought of a hamster carrying a normal sized laptop*

*Giggles at the thought of a hamster carrying a normal sized laptop*

Giggle? You might consider outright hysterical laughing! It takes all five of us and then some to move that laptop!

so......how old are u? Do u have any hampster friends I might know?

I am three and one-half years old. My friends you probably do not know. Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. :lol: Heron is a long haired white male. Hamlet is blonde like me, but is a girl. Hubert is a long haired greyish brown haired male. Those are my friends and we have a cage community kind of like condos. We live in separate cages, but we are near each other and can see each other out of our cages. I am certain you don't know any of my friends as we pretty much keep to ourselves and don't go out much. :D

I am three and one-half years old. My friends you probably do not know. Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. :lol: Heron is a long haired white male. Hamlet is blonde like me, but is a girl. Hubert is a long haired greyish brown haired male. Those are my friends and we have a cage community kind of like condos. We live in separate cages, but we are near each other and can see each other out of our cages. I am certain you don't know any of my friends as we pretty much keep to ourselves and don't go out much. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*raises hand* Ooh! I want to introduce myself, to. ;_;

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*a cheery crowd starts sending hellos to Mushroom_king*

"Hello Mushroom_king, nice to meet you! My name is Heron!"

"Hi, my name is Houdini, great to see you!"

"Greetings MK! My name is Hamlet. I am very pleased to know you."

"Welcome to our place Mushroom_king! Pleased to know you. My name is Huette."

"Bonjour Mushroom_king. I am so very happy to meet you. My name is Hubert. Would you like some coffee?"

no, i don't know know any of ur friends but i noticed that all of u have names starting with an H. Why is that? Was it random? Or is there a reason?

H names are for Hamsters, S for squirrels, B for bunnies and R for racoons.

Not very original but is keeps us all straight! :lol::lol::lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Bonjour Mushroom_king. I am so very happy to meet you. My name is Hubert. Would you like some coffee?"

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Hello Hamlet. I like Pink Floyd. A lot. S'matter of fact, I'm there Biggest fan.

Hi Houdini, I never excersise except on Wednsdays. I'm Laaazy.

Greetings...Uh...I forgot. Anyway, I like Meat Grinders.

Hi Huette, I am the ruler of everything except my own mind!

I hate coffee, but i'd like some Dr.Pepper.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Hello Hamlet. I like Pink Floyd. A lot. S'matter of fact, I'm there Biggest fan.

Here is your Dr. Pepper. I added some ice to the glass to keep it cold.

We were in front of Madison Square Garden today and tried to take a picture for you of the sign where it announced The Dark Side of The Moon playing, but it started to rain really, really hard and we had to leave. At least we were thinking of you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Here is your Dr. Pepper. We were in front of Madison Square Garden today and tried to take a picture for you of the sign were it said Dark Side of The Moon, but it started to rain, really, really hard and we had to leave. At least we were thinking of you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Aw, How sweet! You need a White Uni award. I hope teh weather clears up, then you can take the picture. When you do, can you post it? I will want to use it..for another website.

*drinks Dr.pepper* Yuuuum...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Here is your Dr. Pepper. We were in front of Madison Square Garden today and tried to take a picture for you of the sign were it said Dark Side of The Moon, but it started to rain, really, really hard and we had to leave. At least we were thinking of you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Aw, How sweet! You need a White Uni award. I hope teh weather clears up, then you can take the picture. When you do, can you post it? I will want to use it..for another website.

I will try. The thunder and lightning were ferocious otherwise I would have stayed and tried.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I will try. The thunder and lightning were ferocious otherwise I would have stayed and tried.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

:( I was gonna put your qoute in my siggy, but it took to many charecters. :(

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

:( I was gonna put your qoute in my siggy, but it took to many charecters. :(

Oh... :(

...Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. :lol: ...

HORATIO LOOKS AT HAMSTER BUTTS! lol

:blush::lol::blush:

*is at a total loss as to what to respond*

*looks over at Huette's cage*

What, to get a better view? :lol::P:lol:

...Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. :lol: ...

Oh man, I'm on the phone with Thomas and I started laughing and he's like, "What?"

Oh man, I'm on the phone with Thomas and I started laughing and he's like, "What?"

*is laughing so hard, milk goes all over the computer and I start choking, laughing, choking, laughing*

*can't catch my breath, I am laughing so hard*

*saves this space for a really good response_________________, my brain won't stop laughing long enough to think*

• 4 weeks later...

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I have a sudden urge to throw The Master Cylinder at someone.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

*burrows down deep underneath the sand to avoid The Master Cylinder just in case it came this way*

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*burrows down deep underneath the sand to avoid The Master Cylinder just in case it came this way*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

XD *wonders if Horatio knows what Master Cylinder is*

Hmm..While Master Cylinder is trying to kill Horatio, I think I'll get PoinDexter and Felix to go help him.

And Tommy Shaw.

:o

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*waves at horatio as he enters my beach house through the roof* make yourself at home!

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*waves at horatio as he enters my beach house through the roof* make yourself at home!

Why thanks!

*brings some sunflower seeds and peanuts to Glowurm* :D

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Why thanks!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Sunflower seeds.. *drools*

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Why thanks!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*hands Mushroom_king the basket of seeds and nuts*

Help yourself. There are plenty so please enjoy!

hey wasup!?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Why thanks!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*hands Mushroom_king the basket of seeds and nuts*

Help yourself. There are plenty so please enjoy!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*Shares Seeds and nuts with Gumba-Goo*

Mushroom king..........i find u odd sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*dances*

You can have a Smurf award. 'Cause you made me happy.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*

lyk33 0mii g05|-|. ii w45 lyk33 t4Lk3n 2 z4c wh3n h3 45k3d m33 t0 g0 0n 4 d4+3 w/ h1m. iii f33L 50 lu(kii. h4m5+rd00di++, ii n0 u wi5h u w3r3 mee33333333.

Translation being: 'Like oh my gosh. I was like talking to Zac when he asked me to go on a date with him. I feel so lucky. Hamsterdudet, I know you wish you were me.'

You two are pure evil. :P

You know it. ;)

...Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. LOL ...

HORATIO LOOKS AT HAMSTER BUTTS! LOL

You know it. ;)

*loves the evil side of Dr. Wolf* :rolleyes:

...Huette and Houdini are sisters and are a very beautiful grey and white with tannish brown butts. LOL ...

You know it. ;)

Bwahahaaa. I just love evil in general *huggles his ebil plushie*

Ebil... So evil, it's mispelled on PURPOSE!

You know it. ;)

Who doesn't love my evil side? :D

You know it. ;)

Who doesn't love my evil side? :D

You just don't show your evil side enough!!! LOL

actually, i don't wish i was u!! Cause u need a life!! :angry:

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*

He already has a Life. If he didn't, he would be dead. Which would not be good.

u/\/\ li333k y4H u d00! 3v3riiw0n w15hs d3y w3r3 m33. cuz im 50 c00l d4+ 1 m4k3 1(e (ub3z g3lu5!

*translation, mostly* Um like yeah you do! Everyone wishes they were me. 'Cuz I'm so cool that I make 1(e [no idea] cubes [i duuno. It looks like cubes >.<] jelous!

u/\/\ li333k y4H u d00! 3v3riiw0n w15hs d3y w3r3 m33. cuz im 50 c00l d4+ 1 m4k3 1(e (ub3z g3lu5!

*translation, mostly* Um like yeah you do! Everyone wishes they were me. 'Cuz I'm so cool that I make 1(e [no idea] cubes [i duuno. It looks like cubes >.

Ice cubes. :lol:

I don't think Zac would want someone MEAN!..like YOU! no one wishes they were you! (no trying to brag but...my best friend even confesed to me that she was jealous of me and wanted to be me!) get off of my posts!

Welcome back Hampsterdudet! Ignore TBFOF, he seems to be having a few bad days lately.

Have you been down to the Original Art forum, all the way at the bottom of the forum page? When you get there, go to Art Competition, Part Deux, by Mushroom_king. Take a look through all the posts and see what phenomenal pictures have been submitted for the art competition. Then wander around in the Stories forum and read some of the written works. I think you will like the stories. There is even a role play that might interest you. Let me know what you think. :D

I don't think Zac would want someone MEAN!..like YOU! no one wishes they were you! (no trying to brag but...my best friend even confesed to me that she was jealous of me and wanted to be me!) get off of my posts!

Welcome back Hampsterdudet! Ignore TBFOF, he seems to be having a few bad days lately.

Have you been down to the Original Art forum, all the way at the bottom of the forum page? When you get there, go to Art Competition, Part Deux, by Mushroom_king. Take a look through all the posts and see what phenomenal pictures have been submitted for the art competition. Then wander around in the Stories forum and read some of the written works. I think you will like the stories. There is even a role play that might interest you. Let me know what you think. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

XD Deux is my favourite word right now. I like pronouncing it "Dewx", even though it's not the right way. XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

XD Deux is my favourite word right now. I like pronouncing it "Dewx", even though it's not the right way. XD

Why don't you give Hampsterdudet a link to the very first post in your art competition topic. This would make it much easier for her to get there.

Why don't you give Hampsterdudet a link to the very first post in your art competition topic. This would make it much easier for her to get there.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut~*

There is a link at the bottom of my siggy. It says, "Enter your Artwork!". :lol:

There is a link at the bottom of my siggy. It says, "Enter your Artwork!". :lol:

Would you please put it into the post for me? Thank you. :D

Would you please put it into the post for me? Thank you. :D

Alright. Just a sec'.

PISTACHIOS!

Hampsterdudet, please click on the word PISTACHIOS above and this will take you to the art competition. Thank you Mushroom_king, I appreciate you posting the link. Horatio

I love pronouncing French words they way they are spelled. XD It makes some people so mad...

:o Having bad days? No, not really. :glare:

You usually are a really such a nice guy. :)

Yes.

I love pronouncing French words they way they are spelled. XD It makes some people so mad...

It is pretty fun. XD

Are you saying I'm not? Cause I don't see how having a little fun makes me "not a nice guy".

Trois. I love trois. It's oh-so-hot-right-now.

Are you saying I'm not? Cause I don't see how having a little fun makes me "not a nice guy".

You ARE a really nice guy!!!!!