Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Poop is good for you.

I have a weird friend named Konner who told me that poop is good for you. Of course I don't believe that, but why would he think that I believed him? I mean, you would hve to be a baby to belive that! Poop is stuff that is WASTFUL to your body! :blink:;):wacko::huh:

:lol: LOL :lol:

I guess he just wanted to see how gullible you are?

well, if you don't get rid of it, bad things happen to you, in that way, poop is very good.

Cow poop is wonderful! It makes the flowers outside my cage, very, very happy! And when my flowers are happy they bloom pretty flowers and grow like the beanstalk in Jack In The Beanstalk!!!

well, if you don't get rid of it, bad things happen to you, in that way, poop is very good.

Cow poop is wonderful! It makes the flowers outside my cage, very, very happy! And when my flowers are happy they bloom pretty flowers and grow like the beanstalk in Jack In The Beanstalk!!!

Wasn't this the most wonderful topic to come to while I was eating. ^_^

Wasn't this the most wonderful topic to come to while I was eating. ^_^

Absolutely! We could elaborate if you wanted!

hey! I didn't know you were eating! Oh and he showed me his...... well, if any of you are eating, I DON"T THINK I SHOULD SAY IT!
Some kid showed you his poop?! And you looked?! :blink::wacko::unsure:

He might not have told her what it was. :lol:

Plus... curiosity. :lol::lol::lol:

In elementary school I went to the book fair and there was a book called "everybody poops". I wish I got that book...I glanced through and it described the different methods of animals pooping. I think it said bunnies liked to scatter their poop across fields.

Too bad it isn't true though. Koalas don't poop, right? They should've called it "everybody poops (except koalas)"

Anyway, that's enough time spent on poop for me... :wacko:

In elementary school I went to the book fair and there was a book called "everybody poops". I wish I got that book...I glanced through and it described the different methods of animals pooping. I think it said bunnies liked to scatter their poop across fields.

Too bad it isn't true though. Koalas don't poop, right? They should've called it "everybody poops (except koalas)"

*grabs that wolf by the tail*

Oh no you don't! You cannot make a statement like that and think you are escaping so easily! LOL

KOALAS DON'T POOP???????????????

*wonders if Jesse is joking or my blonde hairs have gotten the better of my brain*

:blink::unsure::o:unsure::blink:

You cannot leave me hanging like this!!!!!!!! LOL

*takes the micicle supply as hostage*

Oh no you don't! You cannot make a statement like that and think you are escaping so easily! LOL

*wonders if Jesse is joking or my blonde hairs have gotten the better of my brain*

*lets Horatio take the fall as being the idiot in case it isn't true*

Appearently, koalas have the waste escape through their skin. I guess it's because they make so little of it, because of their diet. But I'm no koala expert.

Now will you let go please? :unsure: I don't want to say I was late for breakfast because someone online wanted to know about how koalas don't poop..

Appearently, koalas have the waste escape through their skin. I guess it's because they make so little of it, because of their diet. But I'm no koala expert.

Now will you let go please? :unsure: I don't want to say I was late for breakfast because someone online wanted to know about how koalas don't poop..

Haha, are you SURE about koalas not pooping? I heard somewhere that there are people who put koala poop in keychains since in like, Japan or something koalas can't be brought in and to them the koala is sacred.

I have a weird friend named Konner who told me that poop is good for you. Of course I don't believe that, but why would he think that I believed him? I mean, you would hve to be a baby to belive that! Poop is stuff that is WASTFUL to your body! :blink:;):wacko::huh:

Actually, poop is good because if you didn't poop, all that waste would be poisonous.

Haha, are you SURE about koalas not pooping? I heard somewhere that there are people who put koala poop in keychains since in like, Japan or something koalas can't be brought in and to them the koala is sacred.

Yeah, I think koalas do poop. I'm very sure of it. They make I think a paper from it... Though that might be kangaroo poop. Either way, I swear koalas poop.

Poopaper ftw.

Well I looked online and found some fact pages on Koalas, there was nothing about whether they poop or not. However I found some other results were people were talking about buying "packs of Koala poop" so I guess they actually poop.

It was my brother who told me that Koalas don't poop. Perhaps he was mistaken :rolleyes:

Well I looked online and found some fact pages on Koalas, there was nothing about whether they poop or not. However I found some other results were people were talking about buying "packs of Koala poop" so I guess they actually poop.

It was my brother who told me that Koalas don't poop. Perhaps he was mistaken :rolleyes:

They do. Do Koalas poop? "ASK" it, if you know what I mean. It's towards the bottom. It says you can buy it.

They do. Do Koalas poop? "ASK" it, if you know what I mean. It's towards the bottom. It says you can buy it.

Ahh, yes, I see it. :)

I also found this little gem of a quote there (:lol:) :

"Her instructor winked back and promptly told us that koalas eat their parent's poop (ICK!)"

"Her instructor winked back and promptly told us that koalas eat their parent's poop (ICK!)"

How horrible!!!!!!!

he didn't show me his poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SHOWED ME HIS UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! And his "thing" was like BULGING! I ws nasty!

eew... that is kinda nasty... and weird...

How horrible!!!!!!!

Guinea Pigs eat their own poop ... What's so new about that? xD

How horrible!!!!!!!

So does that mean you never have to clean their cage? :lol:

How horrible!!!!!!!

unortunately for me, no. They have two kinds of poo, the kind they eat, and the kind I have to clean up every week. One is kinda mushier, that is more nutritious or something and they eat that, and the other is more solid, i have to clean theat up. lots of it. :P:P:P:P

How horrible!!!!!!!

unortunately for me, no. They have two kinds of poo, the kind they eat, and the kind I have to clean up every week. One is kinda mushier, that is more nutritious or something and they eat that, and the other is more solid, i have to clean theat up. lots of it. :P:P:P:P

Oh. :lol:

well atleast its better than picking uo dog poo!

Everyone who is anyone who has a dog picks up dog poo! In many cities, it is the law!

*hears this conversation... 'So you received a ticket? Yes. What did you do? Not pick up my dog poo. You didn't pick up your dog's poo? No. I left it as fertilizer. And you got a ticket. Yup! ...'*

once I pooped the shape of mickey mouse face!

ROFOCL!

Don't tell anyone at Disney this, they might want to charge you for some kind of copyright or patent infringement! :lol:

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

You get the Ultimate Pizza Stacker award for this.

Some guy showed her his Underwear?

Ew.

I wear Pink Floyd Boxer short when I excersise. :ph34r:

:ninja:

This is a weird Topic.

AND I just ate Breakfast.

I slept in.

Why am i putting a space in between everything?

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

ROFOCL!

Don't tell anyone at Disney this, they might want to charge you for some kind of copyright or patent infringement! :lol:

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

I don't know whay you are putting a space in between everything. :lol:

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Wow, i'm surprised you didn't note the boxer shorts comment. ^_^

Uh...I don't think I'll join in on the poop conversation.

I don't exactly like to hear about Bodily functions.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I was going to say something about the boxer shorts, but I was unable to think up anything funny. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So anyways, onm the other post of mine u guys were talking about taking pics in the rain, was it really raining? Cause it RAING RAINING RAINING where I live! There was a tornado! But I wasn't near it!

TORNADO! How scary. I am glad you weren't near it!!!!!!!

I was trying to take pictures of the Madison Square Garden board where they announce the next events to occur and it started to thunder, lightning and pour buckets of rain. I did not want to stay and wait until the particular announcement rolled around again.

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I was going to say something about the boxer shorts, but I was unable to think up anything funny. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is hard to come up with something without it sounding kinda suggestive. XP

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Exactly my problem! LOL

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Exactly my problem! LOL

good, so I am not the only one.

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Exactly my problem! LOL

No, you definitely are not the only one. LOL

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Exactly my problem! LOL

No, you definitely are not the only one. LOL

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

But

I

Only

wear

them

for

speed

Skating.

You

Must

remember

that.

:ph34r:

*~*The psycedelic Luau*~*

the tornado was a small tornado, BUT THERE WAS ONE!

And after my mom picked me up from guitar lessons, we went to the grocery store.

So we were just walking from the car and all of a sudden rain just POURED DOWN!!!!!!

It was bazar. :blink:

Oh my!!! I sure hope you do not see too many tornadoes! :o

ROFOCL!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Ew.

This is a weird Topic.

I slept in.

Whay. ^_^

And after my mom picked me up from guitar lessons, we went to the grocery store.

So we were just walking from the car and all of a sudden rain just POURED DOWN!!!!!!

LMBO. Speaking of weather. My mom was telling me a story about her co-worker, whom I don't like all that much. She is really into selling those party-lite candles. Well, she is in St. Louis, and I assume you've heard of the hurricane they had. We'll she got stuck in an elevator for 5 hours. ^_^

LMBO. Speaking of weather. My mom was telling me a story about her co-worker, whom I don't like all that much. She is really into selling those party-lite candles. Well, she is in St. Louis, and I assume you've heard of the hurricane they had. We'll she got stuck in an elevator for 5 hours. ^_^

:lol: LOL :lol:

You must have loved that!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I was

in a

tornado

once.

Help!

I can't

Stop

Doing

This.

This

is

fun.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I was

in a

tornado

once.

Help!

I can't

Stop

Doing

This.

This

is

fun.

Glad you are still here to write about it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
well.....it wasn't a show...he was going up to see if he made it to the next round, so the judges were just waiting for him.....when he got up they said "that was a long trip"...it was sorta funny watching his face too! LOL!

So, did he make it to the next round? :huh: