Hampsterdance Discussion Board

tatoo

xMyOwnMindx

ive wanted a tatoo since i cam remember... but i never really knew wut i'd get.

my mom mite let me get one for my 16th birthday.

even though thats far away. i'm exsited.

wut would you guys get if you got a tatoo and where?

i think for me it'd be a heart or music note on my wrist.(i'd be small, i dont wanna make a huge decision yet)

i think for me it'd be a heart or music note on my wrist.(i'd be small, i dont wanna make a huge decision yet)

if I were into tattoos, I'd probably get two eyes on the back of my skull and keep it shaven in just that area, so when little kids are running and I say stop, I can lift my hair and reveal that I truly do have eyes in the back of my head.

lol, if you have a test tatoo the answers to your arm... horatio seems to like that idea

lol, if you have a test tatoo the answers to your arm... horatio seems to like that idea

Test tattoos that go away after a semester. This way you can get a new set for the next set of courses. :lol:

Test tattoos that go away after a semester. This way you can get a new set for the next set of courses. :lol:

lol. cuz you wouldnt get caught with that or anything.

i mite get a heart somewhere.

i cant wait to get my lip pierced. i mite have to wait till im 18.

but i know people that pierce. and i plan on making a fake id in about a year.

so i mite get it before that.

i also plan on piercing my 3rd,4th, 5th holes in my ears.

i had my 3rd for a while but i took it out cuz it was uneven.

i wanna do my nose and tongue too but i dont wanna do them at home.

...maybe my nose, but DEFINATLY not tougue

I really hope you don't make a fake id. Not a great idea.

Tattoos ey? Small ones I'd get would be a black heart or a red star on my right wrist. If i was going to get a bigger one it would be a black cat or fox on my shoulder or lower back. I'm not saying I am gonna get these, its just what I want if I was gonna get one.

I have 4 peircings in my ears. Soon to be more, 1 more on my left ear and maybe a lip piercing a bit later on. I am waiting to do these things when school is finished because for now I have to hide the peircings I already have, which is why I'm hesitating to cut my hair. I'm gonna get my hair cut short, well not too short but pretty short and I'm gonna get caramel/blonde and red bits put in. Yay, I get to have a whole new look for summer!

♥ Lee

Tattoos ey? Small ones I'd get would be a black heart or a red star on my right wrist. If i was going to get a bigger one it would be a black cat or fox on my shoulder or lower back. I'm not saying I am gonna get these, its just what I want if I was gonna get one.

I have 4 peircings in my ears. Soon to be more, 1 more on my left ear and maybe a lip piercing a bit later on. I am waiting to do these things when school is finished because for now I have to hide the peircings I already have, which is why I'm hesitating to cut my hair. I'm gonna get my hair cut short, well not too short but pretty short and I'm gonna get caramel/blonde and red bits put in. Yay, I get to have a whole new look for summer!

♥ Lee

So you are going to turn into a red fox for the summer? :lol:

♥ Lee

sounds awesome.

i actually have 5 piercings in my ears. cuz my one 3rd hole never close back up fully :[

pretty bad.

&

Horatio- just shh. im getting it and then when im 19, im getting an updated one.

why is everyone so scared of breaking the law. its just a little three letter word. dont let it keep you from living.

I'm not much for lip piercings, myself. :P But if I had a tatoo, it would probably be a dragon wrapping around my arm, if it was a large one. If it were small, it would be... a dragons head on me shoulder. But I don't plan on getting a tatoo.

Pick out one tattoo? Just one? I'm probably going to get a lot. I want one full sleeve, half a sleeve, a wilted rose on my full ribcage, tattered angel wings on my back, a verse or something or another on that area between my chest and neck, and a mannequin of an aborted fetus on my lower arm. (:

That is, if my choice of profession allows me to do whatever I want to my body. I'd also be getting my nose pierced, the area under my lip pierced, my lower neck pierced (called a Devil's Kiss), and an industrial piercing.

I'll probably add more to that list. =p

Horatio- just shh. im getting it and then when im 19, im getting an updated one.

why is everyone so scared of breaking the law. its just a little three letter word. dont let it keep you from living.

It is not a matter of breaking the law, it is the fact that what you do will have an impact on whatever job you would like. Companies now do credit checks, background checks, criminal and record checks... plus more. If you want something more than a job that pays minimum wage, then I can only suggest keeping your nose clean.

I'm not much for lip piercings, myself. :P But if I had a tatoo, it would probably be a dragon wrapping around my arm, if it was a large one. If it were small, it would be... a dragons head on me shoulder. But I don't plan on getting a tatoo.

Alexi Laiho has this really cool snake tattoo around his middle finger. I'm sure you could make it into a dragon, and it would still look cool.

My brother's -cough-skanky-cough- girlfriend has a tattoo on her lower back. And she's 16. Then there's all the fourteen year olds around here getting lip piercings. Personally, I feel lip piercings are a three letter word. That I like to use a lot ...

Pick out one tattoo? Just one? I'm probably going to get a lot. I want one full sleeve, half a sleeve, a wilted rose on my full ribcage, tattered angel wings on my back, a verse or something or another on that area between my chest and neck, and a mannequin of an aborted fetus on my lower arm. (:

That is, if my choice of profession allows me to do whatever I want to my body. I'd also be getting my nose pierced, the area under my lip pierced, my lower neck pierced (called a Devil's Kiss), and an industrial piercing.

An industrial piercing????? Please do explain that one.

:unsure::huh::unsure:

It's a large barbell that goes through both sides of your ear cartilage. So It ends up looking like this -

post-1235-1151448374_thumb.jpg

Or ... if you want to go for the evolution piercing ...

post-1235-1151448415_thumb.jpg

It's a large barbell that goes through both sides of your ear cartilage. So It ends up looking like this -

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

Owwwwww. I can only imagine the pain.

Thank you for both those pics. You guessed I would ask about evolution piercing as well.

Thank you for both those pics. You guessed I would ask about evolution piercing as well.

Haha. They are pretty painful. My brother had the industrial piercing last summer, but he had to take it out for karate.

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

Haha. They are pretty painful. My brother had the industrial piercing last summer, but he had to take it out for karate.

That's one good point for taking karate! :lol:

It is not a matter of breaking the law, it is the fact that what you do will have an impact on whatever job you would like. Companies now do credit checks, background checks, criminal and record checks... plus more. If you want something more than a job that pays minimum wage, then I can only suggest keeping your nose clean.

i dont want a job.

or i'll just lose weight and be a stripper.

i wanna get the first one.

i know two ppl that have it and they say its worth it.

i also want the innerear piercing thing. idk wut thats called.

and my eyebrow.

i cant WAIT till i can do all this.

i dont want a job.

And you don't think stripping is a job? :lol:

i dont want a job.

yea, but i wouldnt not be given the job cuz i had a crimnal record.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

And how long do you think you could do that job? :lol:

Probably no 401K or health benefits.

and my eyebrow.

Haha. Not if you get kicked in the head, then it gets infected, it wouldn't be worth it. By then, H2Ocean cannot save you. :/

I'll be getting the industrial done when I'm 16, and by then I'll have 14 ear piercings. xD

and my eyebrow.

Haha. Not if you get kicked in the head, then it gets infected, it wouldn't be worth it. By then, H2Ocean cannot save you. :/

I'll be getting the industrial done when I'm 16, and by then I'll have 14 ear piercings. xD

um why would i get kicked in the head?

lol.

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Theoretically speaking, of course. You always have to prepare for the worst. (:

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Toto, you can always manage to make me laugh. :D

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Hee. You're the only one, Horatio. My humor is very dry, and hardly anyone gets it.

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Hee. You're the only one, Horatio. My humor is very dry, and hardly anyone gets it.

I love your humor!!!!!

*hands Toto The Gold Star Award*

You deserve this. :lol:

and my eyebrow.

lol.

well. idc. kicked in the head of not i want it.

if i get one it'll hopefully be during a time i dont go to many concerts.

and my eyebrow.

lol.

I love your humor!!!!!

*hands Toto The Gold Star Award*

You deserve this. :lol:

Thank you muchly. ^^ -sticks award in old, dusty award cabinet-

I haven't cleaned this out in awhile. :/

My friend Bri did her own Snakebite, and she did my other friend Amanda's Monroe and she's like, uh, 12.

My friend Bri did her own Snakebite, and she did my other friend Amanda's Monroe and she's like, uh, 12.

what is a snake bite? and no horatio, not the obvious answer. he is obviously referring to a type of peircing, and not by a snake.

no comment

what is a snake bite? and no horatio, not the obvious answer. he is obviously referring to a type of peircing, and not by a snake.

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

You would have commented on that, wouldn't you? :lol:

How could I not????? :lol: It was perfect.

*wonders why Toto missed such a golden opportunity*

I know you too well. :P

You are so right! That was exactly what I was thinking and decided not to say! LOL

You are so right! That was exactly what I was thinking and decided not to say! LOL

And was "golden opportunity" a pun of sorts? :lol:

I don't really want a tatoo, 'cause I've seen old pwople with them and they no longer look like what they're supposed to 'cause the people are all saggy and wrinkly. ._.;; But if I had to get a tatoo to like, save the Earth, or something, it would probably be something nerdy like the Triforce or the Konami Code on my shoulder, or something. If I had to get a big one, I'd want a dragon or a tiger.

tatoos HURT! It's weird and disgusting! DON"T GET ONE! :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

Actually, my aunt says, "If you want to be weird or different, just don't get a tattoo." Since everyone has them now. Then again, my aunt also has 80 billion tattoos of her own. (:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. honestly i dont want to live that long...

i see why i should live now but i really dont see why live past 35...

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Because when you get older, things get better. :D

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Unless you have kids or something. They might be sad if you just die.

I'm going to live until 50. And only 50. But according to my 'life line' I'm going to live until I'm 108. That's seriously not going to happen. I'll kill myself before then. xD

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

I'm going to live until 50. And only 50. But according to my 'life line' I'm going to live until I'm 108. That's seriously not going to happen. I'll kill myself before then. xD

So are you going to commit this act on your birthday or just somewhere in your 50th year?

past 35, you can be president.

I don't care when I die, as long as I'm over 21. Then I'll know I died happy, since I'm getting married... And I think It'd be cool if I could fulfill my dream of changing the world mindset on child abuse...

past 35, you can be president.

I don't care when I die, as long as I'm over 21. Then I'll know I died happy, since I'm getting married... And I think It'd be cool if I could fulfill my dream of changing the world mindset on child abuse...

Changing the world on child abuse would be wonderful.

Now for other thoughts... I am sorry you are having a bad day. To tell a lie to someone you love is very bad. I am sorry you had to go through this.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

So are you going to commit this act on your birthday or just somewhere in your 50th year?

Meh. I don't know. I'm hoping someone will do it for me. (:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Perhaps your future kids or your husband? :lol:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

"Hey kids, which one would like to kill me? You will get 5 dollars!"

"OOH! me mommy!"

"No, me!"

Wonderful visions of toto's future. +D

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

"Hey kids, which one would like to kill me? You will get 5 dollars!"

"OOH! me mommy!"

"No, me!"

Wonderful visions of toto's future. +D

ROFOCLH!

Toto is going to love this! :lol:

It's perfect!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Toto is like me, to a point. XD I don't just wanna die of an illness, or something. I wanna go out in a blaze of glory, like, after taking down an entire army single-handedly. >_>;;

I also want a viking funeral, where they put me and all my worldy possetions in a boat, push it out into the water, and set it on fire with a flaming arrow. :D

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Toto is like me, to a point. XD I don't just wanna die of an illness, or something. I wanna go out in a blaze of glory, like, after taking down an entire army single-handedly. >_>;;

I also want a viking funeral, where they put me and all my worldy possetions in a boat, push it out into the water, and set it on fire with a flaming arrow. :D

What a cheery topic!

Oh, that reminds me of this movie where something happens to the guy and the girl goes out into the boat, and takes her sword to herself. I can't remember what this movie this was, but it was really a sad but fantastic ending.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

Oh, that reminds me of this movie where something happens to the guy and the girl goes out into the boat, and takes her sword to herself. I can't remember what this movie this was, but it was really a sad but fantastic ending.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

Nice triple postage in one post there, horation.

The way I want to go is by falling out of an airplane, I think that would be fun! =D

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

That's sort of the same, only by the time on on the boat, I'm dead. XD

Changing the world on child abuse would be wonderful.

Now for other thoughts... I am sorry you are having a bad day. To tell a lie to someone you love is very bad. I am sorry you had to go through this.

huh?

I'm forgetting...

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

What a cheery topic!

The way I want to go is by falling out of an airplane, I think that would be fun! =D

Ohhhhhhh not another one! :blush:

yeah, how do you manage that?

yeah, how do you manage that?

Like I told you in that other topic in Fuzzy.

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

yea, that only works for 18 and 21. and now 19 too (ciggs)

nothing is that great after your partying years are over.

chances are im gonna be stuck with kids(unless i get my tubes tied like i plan to)

and thats a nightmare right there. a nightmare that usually lives on after you die.

i dont wanna be stuck with that my whole life.

most of the time i dont want to live into adult hood but alot of the time i wanna die right now. vacation is one of those things that after too long makes me wanna kill myself. im so sick of being stuck here death seems like pretty liberation from this hole im stuck in.

i wanna go home so bad...

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

chances are im gonna be stuck with kids(unless i get my tubes tied like i plan to)

and thats a nightmare right there. a nightmare that usually lives on after you die.

most of the time i dont want to live into adult hood but alot of the time i wanna die right now. vacation is one of those things that after too long makes me wanna kill myself. im so sick of being stuck here death seems like pretty liberation from this hole im stuck in.

Teenage years are awful. If you can make it through these years, life gets much better when college starts followed by when you are on your own. I suggest you travel either after college or during a summer while you are in college. This is a phenomenal experience.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Teenage years are awful. If you can make it through these years, life gets much better when college starts followed by when you are on your own. I suggest you travel either after college or during a summer while you are in college. This is a phenomenal experience.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

Not necessarily. You never know. Unless you would like to be broke. :lol:

By the way... did you see me waving to you? I am right across the river in Brooklyn, New York.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

By the way... did you see me waving to you? I am right across the river in Brooklyn, New York.

nah i KNOW where my money's going to.

huhwhat?

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

Quit throwing away your money on that stuff.

As to the huhwhat... I am right across the bridge in New York. :lol:

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

See me waving? I needed a really good bagel, and what better place than to be here in New York. LOL

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

See me waving? I needed a really good bagel, and what better place than to be here in New York. LOL

you wanted a good bagel, so you left from florida to NEW YORK? Well, spontenaity is te spice of life...

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

you wanted a good bagel, so you left from florida to NEW YORK? Well, spontenaity is te spice of life...

YES!!!!!!!! The bagels in Florida are bread in the shape of a doughnut. UCK!!!

Besides, I wanted to eat in a diner again. We don't have those in Florida. I :wub: LOVE :wub: diner food!!!

*remembers that I don't get out of my cage much* :lol:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

Besides, I wanted to eat in a diner again. We don't have those in Florida. I :wub: LOVE :wub: diner food!!!

but when you do, you go far!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

but when you do, you go far!

Absolutely! When you snooze, you lose!

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

oooh. i <333 the city.

lol.

and i LIKE throwing my money away on 'that stuff' thankyouverymuch..

Eeee. My mom has been getting less overprotective, and she said that when I'm 16, I can get a tattoo for my birthday. Then again, she'll probably forget that she ever told me that, and when I'm 16 and bring the tattoo up, she'll deny it. xD

Eeee. My mom has been getting less overprotective, and she said that when I'm 16, I can get a tattoo for my birthday. Then again, she'll probably forget that she ever told me that, and when I'm 16 and bring the tattoo up, she'll deny it. xD

Ask her to say it again, but when you have a handy tape recorder nearby.

your so right.

I should probably should have done that. Since, today I reminded her of what she said, and she was like, "Nuh-UH. I did not say that." Then she went on to say how she was joking or something. You shouldn't joke like that to your kid. xD

I should probably should have done that. Since, today I reminded her of what she said, and she was like, "Nuh-UH. I did not say that." Then she went on to say how she was joking or something. You shouldn't joke like that to your kid. xD

ha wow. :[

I've been considering getting 4 more piercings. Maybe over a period of time though... I don't wanna come home one day and have my parents freak out :P

So in America, you have to be 21 to drink alcohol right? In Australia its 18, so I can drink legally next year when I turn 18!!! Thats not gonna stop me from going crazy at schoolies week though! Schoolies week is the week after the final exams and graduation where everyone goes away with their friends, no parents at all! I can't wait. I conned my parents in agreeing to buy me alcohol for that week... yeah, I'm good.

I know drinking is bad, but thats what schoolies week is for!

♥ Lee

I've been considering getting 4 more piercings. Maybe over a period of time though... I don't wanna come home one day and have my parents freak out :P

So in America, you have to be 21 to drink alcohol right? In Australia its 18, so I can drink legally next year when I turn 18!!! Thats not gonna stop me from going crazy at schoolies week though! Schoolies week is the week after the final exams and graduation where everyone goes away with their friends, no parents at all! I can't wait. I conned my parents in agreeing to buy me alcohol for that week... yeah, I'm good.

♥ Lee

Where do you go for schoolies week? No parents whatsoever?????? :o

♥ Lee

The main place to go for Schoolies is the Gold Coast up in Queensland. Theres thousands of kids, beaches, theme parks, alcohol, hard drugs and sex. But I'm not going there :D I'm go to a place called Anglesea to stay at my friend's holiday house with about 10-13 other friends. Its going to be good, it's near a beach and everything :)

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

The main place to go for Schoolies is the Gold Coast up in Queensland. Theres thousands of kids, beaches, theme parks, alcohol, hard drugs and sex. But I'm not going there :D I'm go to a place called Anglesea to stay at my friend's holiday house with about 10-13 other friends. Its going to be good, it's near a beach and everything :)

♥ Lee

That makes me feel better. :D

♥ Lee

"darn" i havnt been drunk in forever!!.

so lucky that you can drink legally soon.

****envies****

drinking is only bad if you do it too much

♥ Lee

****envies****

I'm making it my life goal to never drink. Basically, everyone in my family is an alcoholic. And I don't want to end up like them. =/

♥ Lee

****envies****

I'm making it my life goal to never drink. Basically, everyone in my family is an alcoholic. And I don't want to end up like them. =/

I admire your desire not to drink! :D

♥ Lee

****envies****

thats a good reason.

theres better things then drinking.

yay for no hangoversss! :]

♥ Lee

****envies****

Thats awesome. I admire that. No one in my family is an alcoholic, so I guess I can't really tell what its like.

♥ Lee

Thanks everyone for admiring my desire to not drink. =] Haha. But, also, I noticed how my brother got fat from drinking, then he got even fatter when tried to quit. You should probably make a list of pros and cons before you start to drink. =P

♥ Lee

****envies****

I might have a few at my wedding for personal reasons, but I'm mostly just like you, toto.

Drinking is kinda gross, and I prefer to have my wits about me. I'm small enough, just two drinks would have me smashed in the major.

I don't want to drink, smoke, or do any drugs besides what my doctor prescribes me. I don't feel like spending so much money just killing myself faster.

I don't want to drink, smoke, or do any drugs besides what my doctor prescribes me. I don't feel like spending so much money just killing myself faster.

I like spending my money on seeds, nuts and fruit. :lol:

ah, spending so much money getting yourself fatter! :lol:

I like spending my money on seeds, nuts and fruit. :lol:

ah, spending so much money getting yourself fatter! :lol:

This is exactly the reason I get on the wheel!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for admiring my desire to not drink. =] Haha. But, also, I noticed how my brother got fat from drinking, then he got even fatter when tried to quit. You should probably make a list of pros and cons before you start to drink. =P

I drink in moderation, last night I had three drinks but I was at a good friends party. When I drink I get happy and very affectionate. Once I tackle-hugged someone into a wall and jumped on someone else. Last night I chased the dog around the yard, hehe. Some people get emotional and really depressed when they drink though.

Yeah so I indend on getting 3 of those piercings that I have been considering. Since I already have 3 piercings in my right ear and only one in my left I want to get another one in my lobe and tragus(sp?) in my left ear. The other piercing I want to get done is my bottom lip, I've been told by my lovely not-so-straight male friend that it would look good. He should know, hes good with that kinda stuff. I'm going to get him to do my hair.

Hes the coolest friend a girl can have and I feel so comfortable around him :P

♥ Lee

... I've been told by my lovely not-so-straight male friend that it would look good. He should know, hes good with that kinda stuff. I'm going to get him to do my hair.

♥ Lee

Not only are some not-so-straight male friends, the most wonderful friend, they have better decorating sense, better fashion sense and are better cooks! *thinks about getting a cage decorator* :lol:

... I've been told by my lovely not-so-straight male friend that it would look good. He should know, hes good with that kinda stuff. I'm going to get him to do my hair.

♥ Lee

Not only are some not-so-straight male friends, the most wonderful friend, they have better decorating sense, better fashion sense and are better cooks! *thinks about getting a cage decorator* :lol:

Oh, he has really great fashion sense, he's such a designer pretty boy! I love him to bits! He's going to take me to some alternative club thing one of these days, it sounds like fun.

♥ Lee

I drink in moderation, last night I had three drinks but I was at a good friends party. When I drink I get happy and very affectionate. Once I tackle-hugged someone into a wall and jumped on someone else. Last night I chased the dog around the yard, hehe. Some people get emotional and really depressed when they drink though.

Yeah so I indend on getting 3 of those piercings that I have been considering. Since I already have 3 piercings in my right ear and only one in my left I want to get another one in my lobe and tragus(sp?) in my left ear. The other piercing I want to get done is my bottom lip, I've been told by my lovely not-so-straight male friend that it would look good. He should know, hes good with that kinda stuff. I'm going to get him to do my hair.

♥ Lee

Haha. I have seven piercings in my ears right now. Next week it'll be nine, and then five weeks after that, eleven. :P Eventually, I'm going to have 13 ear piercings, and three body piercings. (Lip, nose, neck.) That's basically nothing compared to October's mom, who once had 30-some-odd piercings. You name a spot on her body, she had it pierced. xD

Aww. October and I wish we had a guy friend that was as straight as a rainbow. But they're hard to find around here. :/

♥ Lee

Haha. I have seven piercings in my ears right now. Next week it'll be nine, and then five weeks after that, eleven. :P Eventually, I'm going to have 13 ear piercings, and three body piercings. (Lip, nose, neck.) That's basically nothing compared to October's mom, who once had 30-some-odd piercings. You name a spot on her body, she had it pierced. xD

Aww. October and I wish we had a guy friend that was as straight as a rainbow. But they're hard to find around here. :/

What about the scalp? Was that peirced?

*is testing October's mom*

Hehehe. Personally, I find people who have names of moths funny. I have a friend called april. If she's annoying me, I just remind her that she's late/early. She hates that :P At the moment she's 4 moths late. In some odd days she'll be 5 monthst late :P

♥ Lee

Wow, thats a lot of peircings. I would never get that many. My friend has about nine ear piercings and the sides of her head look much like pin cousins :P I know someone whos getting their back pierced (in six places) and getting a ribbon through the rings, I've seen pictures of it and it looks extremely cool but its also very expensive.

My straight as a rainbow friend got his haircut! I don't like it, but he thinks it makes him look hotter. I guess I'll have to get used to it. Hehe, now the teahers can see his ear peircings and he has to take them out. Thats why I'm not getting my hair cut really short or dyed or any piercings that a teacher might see put in. Our school is tight. Only a few more months to go! Woo hoo! Schoolies!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Hehehe. Personally, I find people who have names of moths funny. I have a friend called april. If she's annoying me, I just remind her that she's late/early. She hates that :P At the moment she's 4 moths late. In some odd days she'll be 5 monthst late :P

Dude... I mispelled months every time in that post :blink::wacko:

♥ Lee

I was going to point that out, but I didn't want to scare you away. :lol: But now you seem to be able to withstand some of my harassment, so I will be on the lookout. :lol::lol::lol:

♥ Lee

I was going to point that out, but I didn't want to scare you away. :lol: But now you seem to be able to withstand some of my harassment, so I will be on the lookout. :lol::lol::lol:

Hehehe.

*beats the typo demon*

Wait, he can get awards given to you! =o

*stops beating and gives the typo demon an apple pie*

♥ Lee

I was going to point that out, but I didn't want to scare you away. :lol: But now you seem to be able to withstand some of my harassment, so I will be on the lookout. :lol: LOL :lol:

Hehehe.

*beats the typo demon*

Wait, he can get awards given to you! =o

*stops beating and gives the typo demon an apple pie*

- Kat - has an award called The Typo Award, too bad she is away! She probably would have liked these typos.

... pin cousins :P

♥ Lee

Pin cousins... would this be like straight pins being cousins to safety pins?

:lol: LOL :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :P

Haha oops! *Cushions not cousins!* :P

Hehe I've got a date Saturday, wheee!

♥ Lee

... pin cousins :P

♥ Lee

Pin cousins... would this be like straight pins being cousins to safety pins?

:lol: LOL :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :P

Haha oops! *Cushions not cousins!* :P

Hehe I've got a date Saturday, wheee!

♥ Lee

Glad to hear you have a date! I know you are probably really happy. Have a great time. :D

dead topic??

hmmmmm

HOW MANY TATTOOS IS TOO MANY?

When it gets to the point where entire appendages are covered. :lol:

Where would they tattoo next?

*wonders if anyone ever thought of tattooing their tongue* LOL

my friend mite be doing her ribs (like.. her side)

i really wanna see it.

i saw a girl in disney world and she had a tattoo like that,,, it was stars and they were falling.

it was very beautiful

i decided that when i get a tattoo im gonna ask megan to draw something and then have them do that.

dead topic??

hmmmmm

i really wanna see it.

i saw a girl in disney world and she had a tattoo like that,,, it was stars and they were falling.

it was very beautiful

i decided that when i get a tattoo im gonna ask megan to draw something and then have them do that.

I would think tattooing the ribs might be very painful.

dead topic??

hmmmmm

i really wanna see it.

it was very beautiful

I would think tattooing the ribs might be very painful.

yea, well i would never do it.

i dont have the figure.

but lauren(my friend) is little and tiny and i think it would look uber cute on her.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

If I got a Tattoo, which I might get someday, I would get a Gerald Scarfe animation on my Ankle. But no one knows who Gerald SWcarfe is, or what his Drawings were in, so I can't really help you.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

• 11 months later...

Ok! while i'm in my hammie cage you all will be out commiting suicide, or getting your family to kill you! And if your not doind that your drinking, and letting yourself die sooner, or you will be strippers, or be paid to mate with someone, or smoke to death, and all you except a few will be piercing yourself with tattoos, and body rings, and ear rings, and tounge rings, ect. And i'm doing any of that! I will only get two earrings. And put them in like the people who aren't being CRAZY and who want to look normal.

I love topics like these, they are by far the most interesting. XD

Well, if we're going to be on topic, if I were to get a tattoo it would be probably somewhere where it's hidden enough so that if I'm ever going to an interview I can hide it easily. But Julian thinks tattoos are tacky. The only weird thing he's fine with is a belly button ring. :rolleyes:

Well, if we're going to be on topic, if I were to get a tattoo it would be probably somewhere where it's hidden enough so that if I'm ever going to an interview I can hide it easily. But Julian thinks tattoos are tacky. The only weird thing he's fine with is a belly button ring. :rolleyes:

You are smart about a tattoo being hidden. I knew this girl who was trying to get hired as a flight attendant. She had a tattoo around her wrist and one around her ankle. The company kept turning her down, but would not say why. I suggested she cover up her tattoos with make-up and see how she did. This time she got the job. She then went through the painful process of having them removed. OUCH!!!!

So Julian thinks tattoos are tacky but if okay with belly button rings. :blink::wacko::blink:

Ok! while i'm in my hammie cage you all will be out commiting suicide, or getting your family to kill you! And if your not doind that your drinking, and letting yourself die sooner, or you will be strippers, or be paid to mate with someone, or smoke to death, and all you except a few will be piercing yourself with tattoos, and body rings, and ear rings, and tounge rings, ect. And i'm doing any of that! I will only get two earrings. And put them in like the people who aren't being CRAZY and who want to look normal.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Hamster Girl, you are a good, kind, and funny hamster, but I don't agree.

First: The people commiting suicide might be depressed and might have no way out of their situation. Was Kurt Cobain a bad person? What about Danny (As in The Juniors)? Were they bad people? The answer is no. They weren't bad. And they both killed themselves.

Second: Just because someone drinks does not mean they are a bad person or that they are letting themselves die.

Third: Not all strippers and prostitutes are bad people. Some may be unable to get jobs and have no other way of earning money.

Fourth: Just because someone smokes does not mean they are a bad person or trying to kill them self.

Fifth: People with tattoos and body peircings are not bad people and are not crazy. Everyday I see loving parents, kind employees, and other nice people who have tattoos or body piercings. My mother has a belly-button ring and has four piercings on both ears and she isn't crazy. In a world of look-alikes and conformists, perhaps some people wish to stand out.

And please do not go on about how you can get disease from the needles. Most GOOD tattoo artists and piercers clean and sanitize the needles and other tools.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

tatoos HURT! It's weird and disgusting! DON"T GET ONE! :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

Tattoos are not weird or disgusting. If a person wants a tattoo, let them. It's a way of expression, like anything else is.

Peace.

Tattoos are not weird or disgusting. If a person wants a tattoo, let them. It's a way of expression, like anything else is.

Peace.

What makes this world so great is that we all like different things.

First: The people commiting suicide might be depressed and might have no way out of their situation. Was Kurt Cobain a bad person? What about Danny (As in The Juniors)? Were they bad people? The answer is no. They weren't bad. And they both killed themselves.

Second: Just because someone drinks does not mean they are a bad person or that they are letting themselves die.

Third: Not all strippers and prostitutes are bad people. Some may be unable to get jobs and have no other way of earning money.

Fourth: Just because someone smokes does not mean they are a bad person or trying to kill them self.

Fifth: People with tattoos and body peircings are not bad people and are not crazy. Everyday I see loving parents, kind employees, and other nice people who have tattoos or body piercings. My mother has a belly-button ring and has four piercings on both ears and she isn't crazy. In a world of look-alikes and conformists, perhaps some people wish to stand out.

And please do not go on about how you can get disease from the needles. Most GOOD tattoo artists and piercers clean and sanitize the needles and other tools.

Sixth: You can't pierce yourself with a tattoo.

small skull and cross bones on the inside of my right ankle and a black heart in the same place but on the left and when i turn 16 i'm getting my belly button pierced and cartilage at 18 i plan on my nose then ending it all with triple piercing i'm waiting for all this till highschools pretty much over so i don't have to deal with my 'rents or aything but on wednesday after i go to tennis i'm getting my ears double peirced or thursday but IDK so yeah don't call me a wimp i just don't like my 'rents botherin' me:/

small skull and cross bones on the inside of my right ankle and a black heart in the same place but on the left and when i turn 16 i'm getting my belly button pierced and cartilage at 18 i plan on my nose then ending it all with triple piercing i'm waiting for all this till highschools pretty much over so i don't have to deal with my 'rents or aything but on wednesday after i go to tennis i'm getting my ears double peirced or thursday but IDK so yeah don't call me a wimp i just don't like my 'rents botherin' me:/

The reason they bother you about this is because they are looking past your high school and college, into your working life.

Many companies will turn you down for a job, because of tattoos that show or too many piercings. So, may I suggest that

what you pick, be able to hide if you are looking for one of the better jobs. Your 'rents have your best interest at heart and

there is a valid reason behind their thinking.

The reason they bother you about this is because they are looking past your high school and college, into your working life.

Many companies will turn you down for a job, because of tattoos that show or too many piercings. So, may I suggest that

what you pick, be able to hide if you are looking for one of the better jobs. Your 'rents have your best interest at heart and

ya i know and all if this is just a thought because what i've decided for a job is vet tech or vet or animal cop

Kay<3

ya i know and all if this is just a thought because what i've decided for a job is vet tech or vet or animal cop

Kay

You might want to wait then and keep thinking about this.

Those are wonderful jobs.

Kay<3

i will don't worry

well no matter what i'm gettin my belly button pierced!!

Kay

i will don't worry

That's cool. No one would see that at an interview.

Kay<3

i will don't worry

not unless the interview was at the beach or pool!! :lol:

lol

Kay<3

Kay

i will don't worry

lol

Kay

ROFOCLH! True!

Kay<3

i will don't worry

lol

Kay<3

ROFOCLH! True!

:P

Kay<3

Sixth: You can't pierce yourself with a tattoo.

Ooh. How did I not notice that?

XD

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

OK... now you must tell me where the Einsteins Bagel shop is near you!

O R>>>>>>E L S E>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are smart about a tattoo being hidden. I knew this girl who was trying to get hired as a flight attendant. She had a tattoo around her wrist and one around her ankle. The company kept turning her down, but would not say why. I suggested she cover up her tattoos with make-up and see how she did. This time she got the job. She then went through the painful process of having them removed. OUCH!!!!

So Julian thinks tattoos are tacky but if okay with belly button rings. :blink::wacko::blink:

Yeah. He was like, "NO! NO TATTOOS! RAWR. But belly button rings are okay." And that follows with a poke to the belly button. He has a really shallow belly button so he wouldn't be able to get one. XD

Yeah. He was like, "NO! NO TATTOOS! RAWR. But belly button rings are okay." And that follows with a poke to the belly button. He has a really shallow belly button so he wouldn't be able to get one. XD

*goes off on tangent, thinks perhaps we ought to have a poll called... Is your belly button an inney or an outey?*

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

there's one in branden by the mall.

thats the closest one I can think of.

And I'm going there tomorrow!

So I shall pick some bagels up for you!

lol

what is your favorite kind???

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

Gee... it looks like we might miss each other. I was going to bring another hamster buddy on his bike and we were going to disrupt Mr. Moosey's church service by revving our motors. No, just kidding.

My favorite is a cinnamon-raisin bagel. If the salt bagels are toasted, I also like them with cream cheese.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. your telling me.

im gonna be too broke

huhwhat?

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

Gee... it looks like we might miss each other. I was going to bring another hamster buddy on his bike and we were going to disrupt Mr. Moosey's church service by revving our motors. No, just kidding.

My favorite is a cinnamon-raisin bagel. If the salt bagels are toasted, I also like them with cream cheese.

they wouldn't stop at the bagel shop...

*tear*

but seriously

their bagels are like

heaven in a donut-shaped package

:D

As to the huhwhat... I am right across the bridge in New York. LOL

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

*remembers that I don't get out of my cage much* LOL

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

*tear*

but seriously

their bagels are like

I :wub: love :wub: their bagels!!!!!!

New tattoo idea!

I think I'll get Earthbound characters on my upper arm, and on my shoulder on the other arm I'll get a Pink Floyd Hammer.

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

*tear*

but seriously

their bagels are like

you tried them!

I told you they were uh-mazing!

:D:D

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

*tear*

but seriously

their bagels are like

you tried them!

Of course!!!

*waves to xMyOwnMindx*

go to einstiens bagels.

it's yummm

lol

*tear*

but seriously

their bagels are like

you tried them!

Of course!!!

Yay

I'm glad you liked them

If you ever have any sort of breakfast sort of question I am your gal.

lol

I don't know why though...

xD

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is thinking about getting a tattoo anytime soon, whether it's getting it legally or not, here's a few suggestions ...

Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good. Getting a good price on a tattoo should be the last thing you think about. It is going to be on your body forever ... so make sure you research the artist.

"The artist wearing gloves isn't all that constitutes a clean tattoo experience. Your artist should exercise Universal Precautions by OSHA. This means barrier protection over every object or surface that could come in contact with either their hands or the tattoo. Everything should be disposable. They should have bags over their wash bottles, machines, clip cords, and plastic over the work surface in the immediate tattooing area. Needles and ink should be disposable as well. Tubes should be sterilized in a medical-grade autoclave."

That's all for now. :D

If anyone is thinking about getting a tattoo anytime soon, whether it's getting it legally or not, here's a few suggestions ...

Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good. Getting a good price on a tattoo should be the last thing you think about. It is going to be on your body forever ... so make sure you research the artist.

"The artist wearing gloves isn't all that constitutes a clean tattoo experience. Your artist should exercise Universal Precautions by OSHA. This means barrier protection over every object or surface that could come in contact with either their hands or the tattoo. Everything should be disposable. They should have bags over their wash bottles, machines, clip cords, and plastic over the work surface in the immediate tattooing area. Needles and ink should be disposable as well. Tubes should be sterilized in a medical-grade autoclave."

Sounds like you have researched this a bit. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~(The Final Cut*~*

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on getting a tattoo when I'm old enough.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*(~*