Hampsterdance Discussion Board

go to itunes!

fdgirl

• 2 months later...
i have an ipod nano! and i went to camp and both of my grandparents beach houses!

I would really like an ipod nano because the ipod I have is too big for jogging. My favorite would be the black one. What color do you have?

Camp? Day or Sleepover? Did you like it? What activities did you do?

Having two beach houses to go to must have been really great! Would your grandparents mind a hamster the next time you go? I will be very quiet and don't eat much. Beach houses are fantastic! Hamsters just love the sand!!!!!!!!!!! :D

rich losers, i dont have an ipod lol...NO FAIR!!! lol

Well actually I don't have one either. I just borrowed this one from another hamster in my group. They won't take H$ at the Apple Store. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illsuion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Wonders who sells Meat Grinders these days...*

My Other one is getting quite rusty. And rather bloody with the many times I've been throwing Arkcher in it.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

i have an ipod nano! and i went to camp and both of my grandparents beach houses!

I would really like an ipod nano because the ipod I have is too big for jogging. My favorite would be the black one. What color do you have?

Having two beach houses to go to must have been really great! Would your grandparents mind a hamster the next time you go? I will be very quiet and don't eat much. Beach houses are fantastic! Hamsters just love the sand!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i have a white one but i put covers over them so you can't really tell.

I go to day camp, i'm afraid to go to sleepover camp, i have no idea what kind of food they have. and i don't think they will mind you! But do you like dogs? cause my cousin's dog is usaully there. well, gotta go, bye!

i have a white one but i put covers over them so you can't really tell.

I go to day camp, i'm afraid to go to sleepover camp, i have no idea what kind of food they have. and i don't think they will mind you! But do you like dogs? cause my cousin's dog is usaully there. well, gotta go, bye!

Day camp is great. There is something to be said about being able to sleep in your own bed and bring the lunch you prefer from home.

Dogs? I love dogs. Just as long as they do not eat hamsters. :lol:

rich losers? your mean! I'm not rich! i got it from my parents for my birthday!

Rich losers is just Mr. Moosey368's sense of humor. Ipods, in their various forms, are pretty expensive. Your parents got you a really great birthday present. Do they need a hamster in the family? :lol: My birthday is coming up! :D

Rich losers is just Mr. Moosey368's sense of humor. Ipods, in their various forms, are pretty expensive. Your parents got you a really great birthday present. Do they need a hamster in the family? :lol: My birthday is coming up! :D

lol! -thats not about rich losers thingy-and you ppl have odd senses of humors!

Yes you are right! We do have odd senses of humors!!!

What did you think of the ferocious thunderstorm yesterday afternoon? Did you have the same storm we did? We have another one today!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

NO WE DON'T! *Sees Arkcher fall in the Meat Grinder* Ha Ha! He died!

XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

What did you think of the ferocious thunderstorm yesterday afternoon? Did you have the same storm we did? We have another one today!

are you kidding?! Yesterday was hot and Sunny!

are you kidding?! Yesterday was hot and Sunny!

We had an monstrous thunderstorm!!!!!! The lightning and thunder were happening simultaneously!!!!!

:)

Another day of ferocious thunderstorms. Remember I told you about the thunderstorm the other day? Well, I just found out that the house down the street from my cage was struck by lightning. :o:o:o Nothing happened to the house except for the telephone and cable going out, so they were very lucky! :)

No, you just don't understand our slightly more mature(as weird as it is) sense of humor. See, you'd get our jokes if you were older.

Another day of ferocious thunderstorms. Remember I told you about the thunderstorm the other day? Well, I just found out that the house down the street from my cage was struck by lightning. :o:o:o Nothing happened to the house except for the telephone and cable going out, so they were very lucky! :)

wow. wait a sec, where do you live?

i think there was a storm at night! our power went out!

wow. wait a sec, where do you live?

i think there was a storm at night! our power went out!

I can tell you this only because I am a hamster and the mod... I live in Cocoa, Florida. This is very close to Cape Canaveral. It is central Florida, where the bump of land sticks out to the east when you look at the map. Of course I am not on the ocean, but on the mainland.

No, you just don't understand our slightly more mature(as weird as it is) sense of humor. See, you'd get our jokes if you were older.

Well, it's not so much age. More emotional maturity *nod*.

...You'll probably get this because I've said it quite a few times... But how old do y'all think I am?

then MAYBE i have heard of it...i live far away from you

Those are two places that are near to me. The town I live in almost no one has heard of. When someone asks me where I live and I say "Cocoa", they say "Oh, you mean Cocoa Beach." In my mind, I want to say... if I lived in Cocoa Beach, wouldn't I say Cocoa Beach? But being the hamster I am, I just say "No, I live in Cocoa". Then they think I am crazy because they believe I do not know where I really live. :rolleyes: The only good thing about the town where I live is being able to watch the space launches from my front cage window and the weather in winter.

Those are two places that are near to me. The town I live in almost no one has heard of. When someone asks me where I live and I say "Cocoa", they say "Oh, you mean Cocoa Beach." In my mind, I want to say... if I lived in Cocoa Beach, wouldn't I say Cocoa Beach? But being the hamster I am, I just say "No, I live in Cocoa". Then they think I am crazy because they believe I do not know where I really live. :rolleyes: The only good thing about the town where I live is being able to watch the space launches from my front cage window and the weather in winter.

coolio. i live in Connecticut

Jesse lives in the woods in Connecticut. What a wonderful state!!! Can I come up to your house and see the fall leaves change colour? :)

My cousins live in your town! Say hi to all the hammies you meet! We hammies are all probably related! :D

Jesse lives in the woods in Connecticut. What a wonderful state!!! Can I come up to your house and see the fall leaves change colour? :)

My cousins live in your town! Say hi to all the hammies you meet! We hammies are all probably related! :D

i don't know any hamsters, my friend Nick has two hamsters, but were not that good of friends that i would come to his house.

i don't know any hamsters, my friend Nick has two hamsters, but were not that good of friends that i would come to his house.

I understand completely!

Are you ready for the fall????? :blink:

...You'll probably get this because I've said it quite a few times... But how old do y'all think I am?

Yeah, emotional maturity.

Well, you're no younger than 10. If you're younger than we think you are, then you're probably 11. Or 12.

Well, you're no younger than 10. If you're younger than we think you are, then you're probably 11. Or 12.

XD

Thank you. I am 12 :D I feel complimented.

I understand completely!

Are you ready for the fall????? :blink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

XD

As you should, since you really do act older than you are. :D

XD

As you should, since you really do act older than you are. :D

Whee! I feel 12 again!

Oh, wait, I am 12.

lololololololololol! singing babies! lololololololololololol!

Singing Hamsters! :lol:

how can Mushroom_king be a girl? She should have said QUEEN!

Actually history shows that Mushroom_king was not the first female king. Egypt had a king that was a woman.

hahahahahahahahaha! I'm still laughing!

Actually history shows that Mushroom_king was not the first female king. Egypt had a king that was a woman.

When I get my laptop back, I will get you her name, background and year. :)

um....okay *giggles*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I think there was Cleopatra, and that one lady who disguised herself as a man.

(I used to study Egypt all the time. Not so much anymore.)

*~*The Psyhedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*