Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hamu Hamu Denpasei!

Norahamuchan

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

1. Hamtaro Hamform- Nora (Grey with blue spots)

2. Hamtaro Popstar Hamform- Hamuchi (in the picture with yellow hair, the one that looks kinda like Yaguchi)

3. Hampster Hamform- Amy (Looks like fuzzy with longer bangs and eyelashes, no sunglasses.)

Here is the Hamu Hamu Denpasei first cd case cover <33~

post-7472-1148845916_thumb.png

Yay.

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

2. Hamtaro Popstar Hamform- Hamuchi (in the picture with yellow hair, the one that looks kinda like Yaguchi)

3. Hampster Hamform- Amy (Looks like fuzzy with longer bangs and eyelashes, no sunglasses.)

Here is the Hamu Hamu Denpasei first cd case cover

HamuDen.png

Yay.

Outstanding!!!!!! :D

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

Yay.

That is sooo cute!

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

Yay.

glad you like it! =D in real life we're hoping to make videos with a video camera of us singing in our

costumes. my costume is already done minus the hamster ears! <3 I look so cute in it~

Kasa still has to get hers ready next =3 the costumes look like they do in the picture.

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

Yay.

It's so cuuuuute! *wants to pet teh hampsters*

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

Here is the Hamu Hamu Denpasei first cd case cover

HamuDen.png

Yay.

glad you like it! =D in real life we're hoping to make videos with a video camera of us singing in our

costumes. my costume is already done minus the hamster ears!

Kasa still has to get hers ready next =3 the costumes look like they do in the picture.

How impressive! You are making your own costumes!!!!!!

yes, love my costume <3 the only sad thing about it is Kasa's costume is yellow and that makes it harder

to do :rolleyes: I'd be glad to show you a picture sometime, but I'd probably break the camera!

wait, no! I didn't say I was ugly! I meant the camera is hard to figure out! :wacko::D really! :P

Yes. I have 3 hamforms.

Yay.

Aww. n_n They're so cute!

yes, love my costume <3 the only sad thing about it is Kasa's costume is yellow and that makes it harder

to do :rolleyes: I'd be glad to show you a picture sometime, but I'd probably break the camera!

wait, no! I didn't say I was ugly! I meant the camera is hard to figure out! :wacko::D really! :P

Good catch! :lol: but how does the costume being yellow make it harder to make?

yes, love my costume

*notices how sharp Cheesemaster is today*

:lol::lol::lol:

*notices how sharp Cheesemaster is today*

:lol::lol::lol:

about as sharp as something really sharp! However, my logic is a fuzzy as my hair! in order to understand that, you woulod have to see a picture of my hair or something! But it is really fuzzy, so... yeah. >.>