Hampsterdance Discussion Board

i wish i could sing..

I used to sing in Elementary school, and I was considered one of the best singers. Unfortunatly, I had to give it up because I was supposed to concentrate on Viola and orchestra only. :( So yeah, I feel your pain.

I sing when I'm alone sometimes. I get shy in front of people when I sing.

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

Have you ever considered taking singing lessons?

nah, im a train wreak.

i did juet get a message about modeling though.

weiiiird.

i dont kno how legit it is.

Don't believe it.

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

nah, im a train wreak.

weiiiird.

Don't believe it.

I get those all the time.

Horatio is right, just reat it like junk mail and toss it. Unless it's by that Bonzaba or someting place. Then you have a slim chance of making it.

Cheetaspot, I know what you mean!

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

nah, im a train wreak.

weiiiird.

Don't believe it.

Horatio is right, just reat it like junk mail and toss it. Unless it's by that Bonzaba or someting place. Then you have a slim chance of making it.

If you are really interested in modeling, then you should look into it through some of the known agencies. Please do not contact the person who contacted you. Ted Bundy killed a number of models by posing as a photographer. I think you would be great at modeling.

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

nah, im a train wreak.

weiiiird.

Don't believe it.

If you are really interested in modeling, then you should look into it through some of the known agencies. Please do not contact the person who contacted you. Ted Bundy killed a number of models by posing as a photographer. I think you would be great at modeling.

its just a computer message.

(its not some stupid mail thing, everyone gets those)

and i told her i didnt have msn and she hasnt gotten back to me. wutever.

im too fat to be a model.

OH NO I SAID FAT WUTCHA GONNA DO?

k, so im not obese.. but im not skinny or in shape... therefore im fat, get over it and dont try to change my mind.

and im not very pretty either..

i look OKAY sometimes but im not pretty..

&

Cheetaspot- that kinda stinks.

:[

<3

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

nah, im a train wreak.

weiiiird.

Don't believe it.

im too fat to be a model. Ever hear of Lane Bryant? Think +size models and $$

OH NO I SAID FAT WUTCHA GONNA DO?nothing. I disagree, but I'm not gonna do anything.

k, so im not obese.. but im not skinny or in shape... therefore im fat, get over it and dont try to change my mind.now you sound like my friend Mir.

and im not very pretty either..Now you reallysound like Mir.

&

<3

see above.

• 4 weeks later...

that would be awesome.

i sing in the shower.

nah, im a train wreak.

weiiiird.

Don't believe it.

OH NO I SAID FAT WUTCHA GONNA DO?nothing. I disagree, but I'm not gonna do anything.

k, so im not obese.. but im not skinny or in shape... therefore im fat, get over it and dont try to change my mind.now you sound like my friend Mir.

&

<3

see above.

i dont have the confidence of a model anyway.

is mir a boy or girl?!?!

&

<3

see above.

is mir a boy or girl?!?!

girl.

Neither do I. I'm much too modest, and I'm easily embarrassed anyway. Plus I have no balance whatsoever when I walk.

My point was only jerks judge by looks.

• 2 weeks later...

&

<3

see above.

is mir a boy or girl?!?!

girl.

Neither do I. I'm much too modest, and I'm easily embarrassed anyway. Plus I have no balance whatsoever when I walk.

My point was only jerks judge by looks.

oh.

i cant take compliments at all.

this guy i just met likes me ALOT. and he's like OMG YOUR CUTE and im like.... thanks.

ha.

i cant walk straight and im really akward with my body cuz im so uncomfortable with me in every way.

even i can admit i'm a little shallow.

oh.

this guy i just met likes me ALOT. and he's like OMG YOUR CUTE and im like.... thanks.

ha.

i cant walk straight and im really akward with my body cuz im so uncomfortable with me in every way.

at least you can admit it.

There was this boy who liked me in 7th, but quit being my friend to hang out w/ this other chick who was mean, but in his words, "wasn;t afraid to wear a revealing shirt". I called him shallow, and it made him mad, but it was true!

Hey, you aren't the only one awkward w/ her body. Join the club! We meet thursdays at 430pm(est) in the girls' room at Walmart, and we do have a jersey: it's skintone. (you can ignore that if you want.)

• 4 weeks later...

oh.

ha.

There was this boy who liked me in 7th, but quit being my friend to hang out w/ this other chick who was mean, but in his words, "wasn;t afraid to wear a revealing shirt". I called him shallow, and it made him mad, but it was true!

Hey, you aren't the only one awkward w/ her body. Join the club! We meet thursdays at 430pm(est) in the girls' room at Walmart, and we do have a jersey: it's skintone. (you can ignore that if you want.)

haha. i dont think i'll never not be shallow. everyone i know is.

haha nice color.i happen to hate mine. lol

• 2 weeks later...

oh.

ha.

35 pounds untill im happy with my weight.

i can do it :]]]

i have to.

oh.

ha.

i have to.

*still doesn't understand why someone would want to lose so much weight. course, that's because i'm a waif*

• 2 weeks later...

oh.

ha.

i have to.

*still doesn't understand why someone would want to lose so much weight. course, that's because i'm a waif*

im sorry.

theres alot we can understand about each other

somethings can be taught, some explianed

some just mutural agreement

this however, i can never make you understand.

loosing this weight is life or death for me.

i feel like a giant mass..

like a house with legs.

im so sick of it

oh.

ha.

i have to.

im sorry.

like a house with legs.

im so sick of it

Quite a bit has to do with 'control over your life'. And food is something you actually can have control over.

oh.

ha.

i have to.

im sorry.

like a house with legs.

im so sick of it

Quite a bit has to do with 'control over your life'. And food is something you actually can have control over.

Horatio is right.

oh.

ha.

i have to.

im sorry.

like a house with legs.

im so sick of it

Horatio is right.

its not a control thing.

its a "i have FAT ROLLS when i sit down" thing.

i just wanna look good.

im done embrassing me, all my friends and rob.

im gonna look good. everyone believes in me.

i feel like i can do anything.

i feel amazing.

i didnt even know lindsey felt so bad about her weight. now shes my diet buddy but i was shocked to her

" i only feel beautiful when im hungry "

it was so poetic.

im not the only one with this dream..

lucy hit 116 this morning. im SO proud of her.

were all gonna look like underweight godesses together.(i know i have ALOT more to go..)

im so excited.