Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Who loves flogging molly other than me

Oh.

And you can't even compare Flogging Molly to Led Zeppelin. On the food chain, Led Zeppelin would be the eagle who eats everything, and Flogging Molly would be the fertilizer ... or cow poo. Whichever you prefer.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh.

And you can't even compare Flogging Molly to Led Zeppelin. On the food chain, Led Zeppelin would be the eagle who eats everything, and Flogging Molly would be the fertilizer ... or cow poo. Whichever you prefer.

Correction. Pin floyd would be the Eagle who eats everything. Britney spears would be the Fertilizer. Musical Food Chain.

Oh.

Correction. Pin floyd would be the Eagle who eats everything. Britney spears would be the Fertilizer. Musical Food Chain.

O_o

No.

Oh.

O_o

No.

I am the musical food chain. If you don't agree, it's because you aren't HARDxCORE like me.

Oh.

O_o

No.

Yes. Or maybe, on the musical food Pyrimid, Pink Floyd would be the Meat group.

• 2 years later...
they are the best ever...almost as good as led zepplin i guess...not really a good comparison

Reving an old topic....

yay gina! :D

i also haven't seen her in ages. since like february i think. -_-

~Liz

they are the best ever...almost as good as led zepplin i guess...not really a good comparison

Reving an old topic....

~Liz

You 'stumped' me with this revival. :lol:

Reving an old topic....

~Liz

LOL...

I was IMing her one time though, and she says she doesn't really like him that much anymore. :blink: LOL

We've been wanting to get together for a sleepover and do a marathon of Beatles movies...Magical Mystery Tour, Help, Hard Days Night, Yellow Sub., Across The Universe (which she gave me for my birthday). I got Magical Mystery Tour a while ago but I said I would wait until we watched it together...so I still haven't seen it. :rolleyes: Cuz like a while ago, She has the MMT Cd and I didn't, and she was going to let me borrow it, and then we both forgot...I eventually got it from the library at some later time. So yeah...

~Liz

Reving an old topic....

~Liz

LOL...

I was IMing her one time though, and she says she doesn't really like him that much anymore. :blink: LOL

We've been wanting to get together for a sleepover and do a marathon of Beatles movies...Magical Mystery Tour, Help, Hard Days Night, Yellow Sub., Across The Universe (which she gave me for my birthday). I got Magical Mystery Tour a while ago but I said I would wait until we watched it together...so I still haven't seen it. :rolleyes: Cuz like a while ago, She has the MMT Cd and I didn't, and she was going to let me borrow it, and then we both forgot...I eventually got it from the library at some later time. So yeah...

~Liz

She can always change her user name to the new love of her life. :lol:

Reving an old topic....

~Liz

LOL...

~Liz

She can always change her user name to the new love of her life. :lol:

If she even remembers she has an account here.... :rolleyes:

~Liz