Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I have 5 cats, 2 dogs, a hamster (mentioned in my signature), a rabbit, a hermit crab, and a squirrel. The story behind the squirrel is that he fell out of a tree when he was a baby. We took him inside and tried to feed him because we didn't think he was going to live, and we gave him a temporary cage (a hamper) but eventually got him a real cage. Now, he doesn't want to leave! He's also very fat now. We feed him peanuts and rabbit/hamster food. ^_^

I have 5 cats, 2 dogs, a hamster (mentioned in my signature), a rabbit, a hermit crab, and a squirrel. The story behind the squirrel is that he fell out of a tree when he was a baby. We took him inside and tried to feed him because we didn't think he was going to live, and we gave him a temporary cage (a hamper) but eventually got him a real cage. Now, he doesn't want to leave! He's also very fat now. We feed him peanuts and rabbit/hamster food. ^_^

How outstandingly wonderful!!!!!!!

Do you have pics???????

Especially of the hammie and the squirrel!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

By the way.... welcome! :lol::lol::lol:

Pinkswingdancer, I see you are on now... please tell me more about your pets. What are their names, what do they look like... etc.

My pets' names (species is after the name):

Jasmine-cat, Jake-cat, Rascal-cat, Looc-cat, Lucy-cat, Lucky-dog, Chelsea-dog, Whiz-rabbit, Hampton-hamster, Cher (there used to be a Sunny)-crab, and for now,the squirrel's name is Squirrel. If you go to Deleted by Horatio you can see what Squirrel and Hampton look like.

Sorry we do not permit websites or URL links to be posted here. Horatio

My pets' names (species is after the name):

Jasmine-cat, Jake-cat, Rascal-cat, Looc-cat, Lucy-cat, Lucky-dog, Chelsea-dog, Whiz-rabbit, Hampton-hamster, Cher (there used to be a Sunny)-crab, and for now,the squirrel's name is Squirrel. If you go to Deleted by Horatio you can see what Squirrel and Hampton look like.

I went to the link you gave and had no idea where to look. I couldn't find any squirrel and hammie pics. Tell me where your pics are again please.

I used to feed a squirrel that I named Stella. She was the greatest little squirrel. I would go out to the tree where her nest was located and call: Stella, Stella. She would come zooming down the tree at the highest rate of speed and then jump from one tree to another like a flying squirrel. I would feed her peanuts and a variety of other nuts when they appeared in the grocery store in the fall. Walnuts and pecans were her favorites. Stella would sit on my shoulder, run across my feet or legs, my shoulders if I was sitting down. When she had babies, she introduced her babies to me. That was the best. I really miss her.

You have to go back to that website and look under ###### and click profile.

Okay... I feel really stupid now. I went where you told me, clicked profile, and the only thing I could see was where I needed to edit my info. I couldn't find a place to look for you.

i wish i could have that many animals!

lucky.

I have a Beared Dragon, a hamster and a cat. I catch alot of my pets. But sadly yesterday my other hamster died.

Welcome to HampsterDance. I am really sorry to hear about your hamster passing away. It is really hard when you lose one of your best friends.