Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Jesusfreak's Pictures

Jesusfreak

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I basically didn't see a lot of the pictures!

1. All of JF's pictures are basically beautiful. :]

2. HK is a firefighter?![wow, find out a lot looking at October posts you miss]

Hahaha thank you. :) Hopefully, I'll get some more pics up soon. Ian gave me this lovely white rose for my birthday, and I took some pictures of it. And also, my friends straightened my hair yesterday (I'm amazed they actually got it completely straight in under an hour), and I took some pics of that too. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Wow. Haven't posted here in awhile either... Okay, I'm putting up a bunch of pictures. After this post is modded, I'll quote it and say what all the pictures are.

Okay, the pictures are as follows:

Furniture fort in the lounge

Kevin in a blanket

Ian

Derek

Marius with a slinky

Me looking annoyed

three pictures of the rose Ian got me

Two pictures of me with straightened hair.

Hm...testing something....

Sorry, no links are permitted. I know there are links in the signatures, but those will soon be not permitted. Horatio

(if this works, I'll probably start putting up pictures more often, because it's going to make it a lot easier...)

Sorry, no links are permitted. I know there are links in the signatures, but those will soon be not permitted. Horatio

(if this works, I'll probably start putting up pictures more often, because it's going to make it a lot easier...)

It wouldn't have shown up as a link, it would have just shown up as a picture, like the one in my siggy (not clickable). The only way anyone could find a link is if they got the url from the properties of the picture or if they quoted it. And even if they put in the url, it should just show up as a picture, not as a webpage. (just like when you click on a thumbnail of a picture uploaded here)

It wouldn't have shown up as a link, it would have just shown up as a picture, like the one in my siggy (not clickable). The only way anyone could find a link is if they got the url from the properties of the picture or if they quoted it. And even if they put in the url, it should just show up as a picture, not as a webpage. (just like when you click on a thumbnail of a picture uploaded here)

The problem is that when it is quoted, it does show up as a link.

True, but the link only goes to *just* a picture, not an actual website. Try it.

True, but the link only goes to *just* a picture, not an actual website. Try it.

I did, but I have to follow the rules. I am sorry, but no links.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that no one commented on your fish's punny name. XD It's awesome, though.

Are you at a choir college, too, then???

I'm jealous of Ian's hair. XD That boy has hair I will never get to have!! hahaha.

I can't believe that no one commented on your fish's punny name. XD It's awesome, though.

Are you at a choir college, too, then???

I'm jealous of Ian's hair. XD That boy has hair I will never get to have!! hahaha.

I had a pic of Ian up on another website, and one of our mutual friends commented on it, "It still bothers me that his hair is prettier than mine!" :lol: And no, I'm at a normal college, which happens to be about 15 minutes away from his. I wish I could sing like that. I've been to a couple of their concerts, and I must say, gorgeous voices.

• 1 month later...
Wow. This needs more pictures, and I need more hours in the day. As a compromise, you get a picture of me in a tree on our campus, because I think it's awesome. :lol:

post-1041-1177289863_thumb.jpg

It IS awesome!!!

*hands Jesusfreak some freshly baked muffins*

Thank you! ^_^ I love how the angle of this picture makes the tree I'm in look huge. It was actually a pretty small tree. :lol:

Wow. This needs more pictures, and I need more hours in the day. As a compromise, you get a picture of me in a tree on our campus, because I think it's awesome. :lol:

post-1041-1177289863_thumb.jpg

Why are j00 climbin' a tree with no shoes on?

Copy_of_IMG_9012.jpg

It IS awesome!!!

*hands Jesusfreak some freshly baked muffins*

Thank you! ^_^ I love how the angle of this picture makes the tree I'm in look huge. It was actually a pretty small tree. :lol:

Sssssshhhhh... don't give away your secret. The tree looks huge and you climbing in barefeet makes it even more impressive.

Climbing barefoot is easier. :unsure: You have better grip, and you can feel what you're standing on better.

Hamsters always climb trees barepawed, but I didn't know humans did. :lol:

Yup. You'll notice that animals with hooves don't climb trees. There's something to be said for going back to nature. :P

Climbing barefoot is easier. :unsure: You have better grip, and you can feel what you're standing on better.

Yup. You'll notice that animals with hooves don't climb trees. There's something to be said for going back to nature. :P

Perhaps that's a good thing.

*imagines horses and cows as tree climbers*

I remember shortly after my dog died, I had a dream about her climbing trees... :rolleyes:

I remember shortly after my dog died, I had a dream about her climbing trees... :rolleyes:

I could almost imagine that, unless your dog was a Dachshund. :lol:

I could almost imagine that, unless your dog was a Dachshund. :lol:

Hahaha no, she was a doberman mix. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, picture time! :P The only people in the pictures are me and Ian, I trust you'l be able to figure out who's who. :rolleyes:

When I looked at the one of you in front of the window, at first glance, it looked as if you had just jumped from the first floor window!

:lol::lol::lol:

*gets more coffee*

Thanks for the pictures! They are fantastic!!!

Okay, picture time! :P The only people in the pictures are me and Ian, I trust you'l be able to figure out who's who. :rolleyes:

When I looked at the one of you in front of the window, at first glance, it looked as if you had just jumped from the first floor window!

*gets more coffee*

Hahaha no, I don't jump out of windows too often, not unless they're first floor windows anyways... :rolleyes:

*gets more coffee*

Hahaha no, I don't jump out of windows too often, not unless they're first floor windows anyways... :rolleyes:

Good thing. I would get hurt jumping off the porch of my cage. LOL

*gets more coffee*

You look slightly insane in that second pic of you...

And that black and white... All I have to say is "[whisper]Fabio...[/whisper]

*gets more coffee*

You look slightly insane in that second pic of you...

And that black and white... All I have to say is "[whisper]Fabio...[/whisper]

Hahaha :lol: Yeah, the amount of redeye reduction I had to do doesn't help it much. And yes, Ian has amazing hair. :rolleyes: My friend Ruby once commented on a picture I have of him, "it still bothers me that his hair is prettier than mine"

• 3 months later...
Time for some camp pictures:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You take the best pictures!

Aw, thank you and you're welcome! ^_^ I love taking pictures...

I love taking pictures as well, but there is a lot of talent lacking. Somehow what happens between the time by eye views the scene or picture potential object,

and when the camera actually has the shot in it's memory bank... it never looks like what I thought I was taking.

TBFOF is another great photographer.

*hints at the need of more pictures from TBFOF*

I love taking pictures as well, but there is a lot of talent lacking. Somehow what happens between the time by eye views the scene or picture potential object,

and when the camera actually has the shot in it's memory bank... it never looks like what I thought I was taking.

It just takes practice. I've taken over 12,000 pictures on my current memory card alone. And no, things never look exactly the same in person as they do in a picture. But sometimes you can make the thing in the picture look better than it does in person, which is kinda cool.

It just takes practice. I've taken over 12,000 pictures on my current memory card alone. And no, things never look exactly the same in person as they do in a picture. But sometimes you can make the thing in the picture look better than it does in person, which is kinda cool.

12,000!

:blink::wacko::unsure::wacko::blink:

12,000!

Yep. Digital camera+rechargable batteries=lots of pictures.

12,000!

Some body went snap happy.

~remember~

when I went to washington over the summer we went on an underground tour in seattle and my dad went completly crazy I think we have about 200 pictures from a thirty minute tour. LOL.

12,000!

~remember~

when I went to washington over the summer we went on an underground tour in seattle and my dad went completly crazy I think we have about 200 pictures from a thirty minute tour. LOL.

Hahaha :D Those are the best though, because when you take that many pictures, at least a few of them generally turn out really really well.

12,000!

~remember~

Hahaha :D Those are the best though, because when you take that many pictures, at least a few of them generally turn out really really well.

or in my dads case ALL of them turn out well would you like to see a few?

12,000!

~remember~

or in my dads case ALL of them turn out well would you like to see a few?

Of course!!!!!

water fall ~ooo ahhh~

Any body need to go?

random old guy in front of us

Who's sam, you ask. Why sam was our tour guide. ~not kidding~

horatio you stink go for a swim in the empty tub lol jk jk jk

I have no I dea what to say about this so BANANA PEEL!

~adopts arcastic tone~ Oh shoking my dads driving AND its raining in wachington

sun set

LOOK horatio it's the pig!! yeah that's my dad and my brother (dad over 18 brother 18)

And how about some random pictures that I don't feel like talking about??

so this one just looked like a white dot but I fixed so you could tell that it was the moon

well what ever here is the before picture of the moon

YAY PICTURES HAVE FUN!

water fall ~ooo ahhh~

Any body need to go?

sun set

LOOK horatio it's the pig!! yeah that's my dad and my brother (dad over 18 brother 18)

so this one just looked like a white dot but I fixed so you could tell that it was the moon

YAY PICTURES HAVE FUN!

Awesome! I love the lansdcape pictures, and the toilet is amazing. I want one like that. XD And the moon picture is really cool because you can see the reflection on the water. And you can totally see a rainbow in one of the pictures. Cool. :)

water fall ~ooo ahhh~

Any body need to go?

sun set

YAY PICTURES HAVE FUN!

Awesome! I love the lansdcape pictures, and the toilet is amazing. I want one like that. XD And the moon picture is really cool because you can see the reflection on the water. And you can totally see a rainbow in one of the pictures. Cool. :)

lol. thanka-lanks.

Um, did someone edit my topic title, or am I just really stupid? Because I could have sworn I titled it "Jesusfreak's Pictures" and not "Jesusfreaks Picures"

:lol::lol: LOL :lol::lol:

No, I wish I could take credit for that one.

:blush: That was one typo I missed. :blush:

Want me to fix it?

lol that would be great. :D

Um, did someone edit my topic title, or am I just really stupid? Because I could have sworn I titled it "Jesusfreak's Pictures" and not "Jesusfreaks Picures"

lol at first i didn't see the difference I was literally staring at the post for five minutes

today was a half day at school I got to sit in my homeroom for three and a half hours and mystery guy was there and i still don't know his name but my new best friend brendan kept having at him and my mystery dude was like ftw i don't even know you

my home room is in the library with like 3 other classes.

lol at first i didn't see the difference I was literally staring at the post for five minutes

today was a half day at school I got to sit in my homeroom for three and a half hours and mystery guy was there and i still don't know his name but my new best friend brendan kept having at him and my mystery dude was like ftw i don't even know you

In the library?????????? :blink:

Yes the library WE ran around screaming they didn't care. LOL I was running through the lanes of books with mallorie and brendan stalking mystery dude it was funny then our teacher crept up behind us and was like hey guys who we stalking and we all screamed and fell on the floor our teacher was laughing the hardest and she started crying then eventually fell on to the floor and started rolling around then sense that was such a funny sight brendan mallorie and I ended up doin the same thing my stomach still hurts.

Yes the library WE ran around screaming they didn't care. LOL I was running through the lanes of books with mallorie and brendan stalking mystery dude it was funny then our teacher crept up behind us and was like hey guys who we stalking and we all screamed and fell on the floor our teacher was laughing the hardest and she started crying then eventually fell on to the floor and started rolling around then sense that was such a funny sight brendan mallorie and I ended up doin the same thing my stomach still hurts.

First... I love your avatar!!!!! :D

Second... it sounds like you have a teacher with a great personality.

Third... what a great way to go to school.:lol:

Third... what a great way to go to school. :lol:

I know.

First the first time in a really long time I feel light like the world's burdens have been lifted from my shoulders I feel happy Ecstatic excited I feel gosh I can't words on this feeling if I try to it would ruin it because this kind of happiness can't be described or measured it's just there.

Third... what a great way to go to school. LOL

I know.

First the first time in a really long time I feel light like the world's burdens have been lifted from my shoulders I feel happy Ecstatic excited I feel gosh I can't words on this feeling if I try to it would ruin it because this kind of happiness can't be described or measured it's just there.

:lol: I figured you would know. :lol:

That kind of happiness is really nice, isn't it?

I know.

Yes and it's still radiating off my skin. I seem to excite people when I'm near them. Me megs are friends again and This guy mike liked her and she liked him and all thanks to moi they're together. as off yesterday at the pep rally for the homecoming game. hahahahahhahahaah we have powderpuff and basicly senior boys dress up like girls and cheer for the senior and junoir girls who play flag football. oh man its great they thrw some guy across a really huge gap to make it look like he was flying they did that to crank dat by soulja boy. lol me and friends almost got kicked out of the stands cause we were screaming reallt loud and dancing like maniaks (i have a lot of friends like we took up about a third of a section of stands) but anyway one of the vp's came over and i was like so you're gonna kick us out for showin school spirit?? and he said ummm no you're right I'm not then he turned to the people who were complaining and was like deal with it or leave. it was awesome!!!!

I know.

Yes and it's still radiating off my skin. I seem to excite people when I'm near them. Me megs are friends again and This guy mike liked her and she liked him and all thanks to moi they're together. as off yesterday at the pep rally for the homecoming game. hahahahahhahahaah we have powderpuff and basicly senior boys dress up like girls and cheer for the senior and junoir girls who play flag football. oh man its great they thrw some guy across a really huge gap to make it look like he was flying they did that to crank dat by soulja boy. lol me and friends almost got kicked out of the stands cause we were screaming reallt loud and dancing like maniaks (i have a lot of friends like we took up about a third of a section of stands) but anyway one of the vp's came over and i was like so you're gonna kick us out for showin school spirit?? and he said ummm no you're right I'm not then he turned to the people who were complaining and was like deal with it or leave. it was awesome!!!!

I think it is great that the VP sided with you all. That's a switch. Great to hear you had a fantastic time.

I know.

I think it is great that the VP sided with you all. That's a switch. Great to hear you had a fantastic time.

DUDE I love my school!!! and our administation. (????)

• 2 months later...
Weee pictures! I'm bored. One is just because I like it, and the other because it's sorta Christmasy (note the penguin pajamas).

:lol: LOL :lol:

I didn't read the post and thought your pajamas were an upside down Christmas tree shirt. :lol:

Love the pictures!!! I will take some tomorrow and post them. :)

Weee pictures! I'm bored. One is just because I like it, and the other because it's sorta Christmasy (note the penguin pajamas).

:lol: LOL :lol:

I didn't read the post and thought your pajamas were an upside down Christmas tree shirt. :lol:

Love the pictures!!! I will take some tomorrow and post them. :)

Haha thanks! ^_^ I still need to get shots of the tree....

• 1 month later...
Oh and you wanted car pictures. These are the two my dad sent me. I don't have pics of my own yet.

WOW!!! Your car is pristing clean! Both the inside, which is immaculate and the outside, which is perfect.

Hopefully your father can fix the oil problem. Looks like you bought a really fantastic car! Good luck with it.

Oh and you wanted car pictures. These are the two my dad sent me. I don't have pics of my own yet.

WOW!!! Your car is pristing clean! Both the inside, which is immaculate and the outside, which is perfect.

Hopefully your father can fix the oil problem. Looks like you bought a really fantastic car! Good luck with it.

Actually, it has a rather large dent down the other side of it. :rolleyes: Apparently, the first day the previous owners had the car, they managed to hit the side of their garage. But that's okay. It still works, and now I don't have to worry about if I smash the door into a shopping cart or something.

Actually, it has a rather large dent down the other side of it. :rolleyes: Apparently, the first day the previous owners had the car, they managed to hit the side of their garage. But that's okay. It still works, and now I don't have to worry about if I smash the door into a shopping cart or something.

Exactly. But your car still looks great, even if we only see the good side. The inside is really immaculate!

Exactly. But your car still looks great, even if we only see the good side. The inside is really immaculate!

Yeah, it's pretty decent. I'm happy with it. ^_^ My mom got some seat covers and stuff for it too. If I get to the middle school really early (I'm planning on giving myself, like, an extra half hour to get there), I might work on putting those on. The only problems with the interior are that you can't see what some of the radio buttons say because the paint's worn off, and we can't figure out how to set the clock (it's 2 hours and 8 minutes fast, and neither instruction manual tells us how to fix it.) Other than that it's awesome though. ^_^

Yeah, it's pretty decent. I'm happy with it. ^_^ My mom got some seat covers and stuff for it too. If I get to the middle school really early (I'm planning on giving myself, like, an extra half hour to get there), I might work on putting those on. The only problems with the interior are that you can't see what some of the radio buttons say because the paint's worn off, and we can't figure out how to set the clock (it's 2 hours and 8 minutes fast, and neither instruction manual tells us how to fix it.) Other than that it's awesome though. ^_^

Two hours and eight minutes fast... well, I would just accept the 8 minutes as being on time and deduct two hours. Blonde math. If I had to start deducting the eight minutes, then I would be late just trying to figure out what time it was. :lol:

If you know how to set the radio, then just pick your favorite stations and forget about what the buttons say. On my car, it is 1 through 6 and then the same buttons stand for 7 through 12, if you select FM2. Well, if you think I can remember what stations are behind which button... not a chance. I just press buttons, when I listen to the radio, until I find a song I like. Usually though, I listen to the CD player. Do you have a CD player installed?

Two hours and eight minutes fast... well, I would just accept the 8 minutes as being on time and deduct two hours. Blonde math. If I had to start deducting the eight minutes, then I would be late just trying to figure out what time it was. :lol:

If you know how to set the radio, then just pick your favorite stations and forget about what the buttons say. On my car, it is 1 through 6 and then the same buttons stand for 7 through 12, if you select FM2. Well, if you think I can remember what stations are behind which button... not a chance. I just press buttons, when I listen to the radio, until I find a song I like. Usually though, I listen to the CD player. Do you have a CD player installed?

I'll probably sharpie the labels on eventually. I don't have a CD player, but I do have a tape player. So I'm going to get a tape adapter for my mp3 player.

I'll probably sharpie the labels on eventually. I don't have a CD player, but I do have a tape player. So I'm going to get a tape adapter for my mp3 player.

Cool idea!!!

• 2 months later...
Phil pictures, right. These aren't very good because Phil was dancing and thus hard to take pictures of. Hopefully during the summer there will be better pictures. ^_^

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

Phil pictures, right. These aren't very good because Phil was dancing and thus hard to take pictures of. Hopefully during the summer there will be better pictures. ^_^

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

^_^ He's amazing, like, I can't even put it into words. And a pretty good dancer. He's going to teach me how to dance this summer. ^_^ The girls in the pictures are his dance partner and my sister. (at ballroom they pair up to dance with random people half the time, but they usually pick people they know, at least)

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

I agree!!! They look great and he looks like the perfect person for you. :D

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

He seems like the perfect person for me so far. It amazes me on a regular basis how similar we are. And soon, I hope to have pictures with both of us in them. ^_^

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

He seems like the perfect person for me so far. It amazes me on a regular basis how similar we are. And soon, I hope to have pictures with both of us in them. ^_^

Oh yeah!!!!! Pictures of the dynamic duo!!!! :D

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

Mmkay. The problem is that I tend to take pictures mostly when I'm bored and fidgety, and while I was with Phil I wasn't bored, and we were usually holding hands or had our arms around each other, so my hands weren't even free most of the time. So I only took a few pictures, and I only have one half decent picture of both of us. Phil looks adorable as usual, but I look kinda funny. So here ya go. :P

post-1041-1210208253_thumb.jpg

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

Mmkay. The problem is that I tend to take pictures mostly when I'm bored and fidgety, and while I was with Phil I wasn't bored, and we were usually holding hands or had our arms around each other, so my hands weren't even free most of the time. So I only took a few pictures, and I only have one half decent picture of both of us. Phil looks adorable as usual, but I look kinda funny. So here ya go. :P

What a fantastic picture!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

You both look great together. :D

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

Thanks. ^_^ My generic reaction to it is something along the lines of, "Awwwwww :wub: "

They turned out fine.

Looks like a good guy!

Thanks. ^_^ My generic reaction to it is something along the lines of, "Awwwwww :wub: "

As well it should be. :lol:

I got bored and made some avatars for the boards. I'm going to post them here, but if I'm supposed to do something else with them, let me know.

I'll let HampsterKing know. Thank you!!!

Awesome! And you're welcome. :) I figured it's been awhile since anyone posted some non-member-related avatars, and I had some fun pictures that weren't doing anything productive, so i put two and two together. :P

I got bored and made some avatars for the boards. I'm going to post them here, but if I'm supposed to do something else with them, let me know.

I call the flamingos! :P

Jesusfreak... you take some beautiful pictures.

TBFOF... you also take wonderful pictures... please post some.

I'm selling two cameras on eBay and buying a new slim one.

So I'm currently camera less.. because one broke, two are in boxes, one just stinks, and the other one I gave to my mom. I could use hers, but I think I'll just wait.

Please do not use the 's' word. Horatio

Aw, thanks! ^_^

I want to get a new camera too, but I can't find one that works better than the one I have that isn't either huge, $400+ or both. And my camera is almost 4 years old, missing a couple screws, and partially held together with tape. :rolleyes:

So I'm currently camera less.. because one broke, two are in boxes, one just stinks, and the other one I gave to my mom. I could use hers, but I think I'll just wait.

S word? I said s***? :blink:

I'm so sorrrrrrrrry. I didn't even realize it! :unsure:

S word? I said s***? :blink:

I'm so sorrrrrrrrry. I didn't even realize it! :unsure:

No, I'm pretty sure the word she's talking about was the one that was changed to "stinks" because I had the same thing edited in one of my posts once. Not really a bad word in my opinion, but I suppose it's not a good one either.

• 2 weeks later...

Weee new picture! If I get bored enough and I'm by myself, I take pictures to use for online profiles. And this time I was actually stuck between three of them. So I sent them to Phil, and he liked this one the best, which is the one I was kinda leaning towards anyways. So here ya go, a picture. :lol:

post-1041-1211427734_thumb.jpg

Weee new picture! If I get bored enough and I'm by myself, I take pictures to use for online profiles. And this time I was actually stuck between three of them. So I sent them to Phil, and he liked this one the best, which is the one I was kinda leaning towards anyways. So here ya go, a picture. :lol:

Ohhhhhh, you are so pretty!!!!!

This is the best picture yet!!! :D

No wonder why Phil is so in love with you!!!!

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I was pretty happy with the way that picture turned out. For some reason, pictures of people tend to look better when they're in black and white or sepia (for me, that reason is because I have awful skin, and it's not as noticeable when there's no color). So there are few really good pictures of myself in color where you can easily see my whole face. Like this one. This is probably the only really good recent shot of my face in color. As for Phil, he asked me out without having seen me in person for almost a month, and having seen me less than 10 times (probably less than 5 times actually, but I'm not sure) in the past year. :rolleyes: Now I just have to get some more good pictures of Phil....the problem is that I don't usually take pictures unless I'm bored or someone is doing something outlandish enough that I think a picture needs to be taken. And usually if I'm with Phil, I'm holding hands with him or something, so I don't have my hands free. So I need to actually make it a point to take pictures of him. Because most of the pictures of him that currently exist do not do his lovely face justice. :rolleyes:

post-1041-1211467632_thumb.jpg

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I was pretty happy with the way that picture turned out. For some reason, pictures of people tend to look better when they're in black and white or sepia (for me, that reason is because I have awful skin, and it's not as noticeable when there's no color). So there are few really good pictures of myself in color where you can easily see my whole face. Like this one. This is probably the only really good recent shot of my face in color. As for Phil, he asked me out without having seen me in person for almost a month, and having seen me less than 10 times (probably less than 5 times actually, but I'm not sure) in the past year. :rolleyes: Now I just have to get some more good pictures of Phil....the problem is that I don't usually take pictures unless I'm bored or someone is doing something outlandish enough that I think a picture needs to be taken. And usually if I'm with Phil, I'm holding hands with him or something, so I don't have my hands free. So I need to actually make it a point to take pictures of him. Because most of the pictures of him that currently exist do not do his lovely face justice. :rolleyes:

Great picture featuring your gorgeous blue eyes. :D

I like this one as well.

I like this one as well.

Thanks! ^_^ lol I like the way my eyes look, but they don't work very well. :rolleyes:

I like this one as well.

Thanks! ^_^ lol I like the way my eyes look, but they don't work very well. :rolleyes:

Well, how many times to you actually look at your own eyes? Soooo, no problem if they don't work well.

It's the looker, not the lookee, who gets to see the beautiful colour. :lol:

*thinks about the ~er~ and ~ee~ and checks to make sure they are in the correct position*

This is the best picture yet!!!

Aw, thank you! Yeah, I was pretty happy with the way that picture turned out. For some reason, pictures of people tend to look better when they're in black and white or sepia (for me, that reason is because I have awful skin, and it's not as noticeable when there's no color). So there are few really good pictures of myself in color where you can easily see my whole face. Like this one. This is probably the only really good recent shot of my face in color. As for Phil, he asked me out without having seen me in person for almost a month, and having seen me less than 10 times (probably less than 5 times actually, but I'm not sure) in the past year. Now I just have to get some more good pictures of Phil....the problem is that I don't usually take pictures unless I'm bored or someone is doing something outlandish enough that I think a picture needs to be taken. And usually if I'm with Phil, I'm holding hands with him or something, so I don't have my hands free. So I need to actually make it a point to take pictures of him. Because most of the pictures of him that currently exist do not do his lovely face justice. :rolleyes:

I like this one as well.

Well, how many times to you actually look at your own eyes? Soooo, no problem if they don't work well.

*thinks about the ~er~ and ~ee~ and checks to make sure they are in the correct position*

Haha. :P I think in a few years I might look into the laser surgery to correct my vision, or at least make it a little better. I'm just afraid that something will go wrong. :unsure: But in the mean time, glasses are fine. I've been wearing glasses since I was about two. :rolleyes:

Aw, thank you! Yeah, I was pretty happy with the way that picture turned out. For some reason, pictures of people tend to look better when they're in black and white or sepia (for me, that reason is because I have awful skin, and it's not as noticeable when there's no color). So there are few really good pictures of myself in color where you can easily see my whole face. Like this one. This is probably the only really good recent shot of my face in color. As for Phil, he asked me out without having seen me in person for almost a month, and having seen me less than 10 times (probably less than 5 times actually, but I'm not sure) in the past year. Now I just have to get some more good pictures of Phil....the problem is that I don't usually take pictures unless I'm bored or someone is doing something outlandish enough that I think a picture needs to be taken. And usually if I'm with Phil, I'm holding hands with him or something, so I don't have my hands free. So I need to actually make it a point to take pictures of him. Because most of the pictures of him that currently exist do not do his lovely face justice. :rolleyes:

I like this one as well.

Haha. :P I think in a few years I might look into the laser surgery to correct my vision, or at least make it a little better. I'm just afraid that something will go wrong. :unsure: But in the mean time, glasses are fine. I've been wearing glasses since I was about two. :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure I could go in for lasers/surgeries in my eyes. It would be hard for me if I was sight impaired. Glasses are just fine... as long as I don't lose them... which happens every now and then. :lol:

I like this one as well.

I'm not so sure I could go in for lasers/surgeries in my eyes. It would be hard for me if I was sight impaired. Glasses are just fine... as long as I don't lose them... which happens every now and then. :lol:

Losing glasses is pretty hard for me, since they're always on my face or in some specific spot if I'm sleeping, showering, or swimming. Anything beyond about 2" from my face is fuzzy, so I pretty much always have my glasses on. Plus it's just instinct for me to put on my glasses as soon as I get up.

I like this one as well.

Losing glasses is pretty hard for me, since they're always on my face or in some specific spot if I'm sleeping, showering, or swimming. Anything beyond about 2" from my face is fuzzy, so I pretty much always have my glasses on. Plus it's just instinct for me to put on my glasses as soon as I get up.

You have developed a very good habit... putting them in a specific place when you go to sleep, shower, etc. It would be great if I had such discipline.

Aw, thank you! Yeah, I was pretty happy with the way that picture turned out. For some reason, pictures of people tend to look better when they're in black and white or sepia (for me, that reason is because I have awful skin, and it's not as noticeable when there's no color). So there are few really good pictures of myself in color where you can easily see my whole face. Like this one. This is probably the only really good recent shot of my face in color. As for Phil, he asked me out without having seen me in person for almost a month, and having seen me less than 10 times (probably less than 5 times actually, but I'm not sure) in the past year. Now I just have to get some more good pictures of Phil....the problem is that I don't usually take pictures unless I'm bored or someone is doing something outlandish enough that I think a picture needs to be taken. And usually if I'm with Phil, I'm holding hands with him or something, so I don't have my hands free. So I need to actually make it a point to take pictures of him. Because most of the pictures of him that currently exist do not do his lovely face justice.

I like this one as well.

You have developed a very good habit... putting them in a specific place when you go to sleep, shower, etc. It would be great if I had such discipline.

lol well, I have to, because without them, I can't see them well enough to find them again. :rolleyes: So when I go to sleep, the glasses go on the shelf next to my bed, when I take a shower, they go on the counter next to the sink or in my bathrobe pocket, and when I go swimming, they go in the glasses case in my beach bag, or on the deck railing.

• 3 weeks later...
A couple pictures from today. ^_^ One because it's an adorable picture of both of us, and the other because it's a good shot of Phil's pretty eyes. :wub:

*loves pics*

An adorable picture of both of you and your 'chaperone'. :lol:

Haha that's my dad. He was only out there because it was really hot and he wanted to go swimming too. He left after awhile.

A couple pictures from today. ^_^ One because it's an adorable picture of both of us, and the other because it's a good shot of Phil's pretty eyes. :wub:

*loves pics*

Haha that's my dad. He was only out there because it was really hot and he wanted to go swimming too. He left after awhile.

The story is much better when you put the 'chaperone' twist on it.

*loves pics*

Haha :lol: Thankfully, my parents aren't overprotective to that extent. The only house rule about stuff like that is that if we're hanging out in a bedroom (which we never do anyways, because it's always a mess), we have to keep the door open (or at least that was the rule for my sister and her past boyfriends, so I assume it applies to me as well). My parents trust my judgment. And my dad only made two threats about boyfriends when I was younger. The first was that if he came to pick me up for a date and didn't come up to the door, but rather sat in the driveway and beeped his horn, I wouldn't be allowed to go. The second (and more entertaining) threat was that if a boy came to pick me up for a date and it looked like his pants were going to fall down around his ankles, he would use his staple gun to ensure that they don't. :lol: Lucky for Phil, he wears pants that fit properly, and doesn't drive (although I know if he did, he would come up to the door to get me). :rolleyes:

*loves pics*

Haha :lol: Thankfully, my parents aren't overprotective to that extent. The only house rule about stuff like that is that if we're hanging out in a bedroom (which we never do anyways, because it's always a mess), we have to keep the door open (or at least that was the rule for my sister and her past boyfriends, so I assume it applies to me as well). My parents trust my judgment. And my dad only made two threats about boyfriends when I was younger. The first was that if he came to pick me up for a date and didn't come up to the door, but rather sat in the driveway and beeped his horn, I wouldn't be allowed to go. The second (and more entertaining) threat was that if a boy came to pick me up for a date and it looked like his pants were going to fall down around his ankles, he would use his staple gun to ensure that they don't. :lol: Lucky for Phil, he wears pants that fit properly, and doesn't drive (although I know if he did, he would come up to the door to get me). :rolleyes:

Your father is outstanding!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

This picture was taken shortly before we kissed. I put it up on facebook with the caption, "There are lot of things I could say about this picture, but for the sake of most of the people reading these captions, I'll keep them to myself, and just say I really like this picture. XD" Phil promptly made it his profile picture. :rolleyes:

post-1041-1213484783_thumb.jpg

This picture was taken shortly before we kissed. I put it up on facebook with the caption, "There are lot of things I could say about this picture, but for the sake of most of the people reading these captions, I'll keep them to myself, and just say I really like this picture. XD" Phil promptly made it his profile picture. :rolleyes:

You took a really fantastic picture. Phil looks great.

Thanks. ^_^ lol looking back on the day and the pictures is kinda funny now. I'm pretty sure Phil has wanted to kiss me for awhile, and in a lot of the pictures I have, the expression on his face just seems to say, "Will you just stop taking pictures and kiss me already?" or "I want to kiss you but I'm not quite sure how to go about it or if you feel the same way." :rolleyes:

Thanks. ^_^ lol looking back on the day and the pictures is kinda funny now. I'm pretty sure Phil has wanted to kiss me for awhile, and in a lot of the pictures I have, the expression on his face just seems to say, "Will you just stop taking pictures and kiss me already?" or "I want to kiss you but I'm not quite sure how to go about it or if you feel the same way." :rolleyes:

I pick choice one. :lol:

I pick choice one. :lol:

lol I think it was probably a combination of the two. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Teehee. ^_^ Phil told me one day that he doesn't really have any pictures of when he was little. Well, yesterday I had to clear out all the stuff from my room at camp, and a lot of it was Jenny's stuff too. One of the things she had in the room was a photo album with photos from elementary school. And one of those photos was this: post-1041-1215446938_thumb.jpg I just emailed it to my phone, and then sent the picture to him. :lol:

Teehee. ^_^ Phil told me one day that he doesn't really have any pictures of when he was little. Well, yesterday I had to clear out all the stuff from my room at camp, and a lot of it was Jenny's stuff too. One of the things she had in the room was a photo album with photos from elementary school. And one of those photos was this: phil2ndgrade.jpg I just emailed it to my phone, and then sent the picture to him. :lol:

:lol: What an innocent looking kid. :lol:

Teehee. ^_^ Phil told me one day that he doesn't really have any pictures of when he was little. Well, yesterday I had to clear out all the stuff from my room at camp, and a lot of it was Jenny's stuff too. One of the things she had in the room was a photo album with photos from elementary school. And one of those photos was this: post-1041-1215446938_thumb.jpg I just emailed it to my phone, and then sent the picture to him. :lol:

:lol: What an innocent looking kid. :lol:

lol he's always been adorable. It was kinda funny too, when we were little, he was this tiny pipsqueak kid. And then last summer when I hung out with him in person for the first time in probably 10 years, I was like, "Wow you're taller than me!" :lol:

• 3 months later...
My Halloween costume. I sent Phil a similar picture with my phone. His response: "that was HAWT" :lol: I was proud of myself for being able to pull off "HAWT" without dressing like a prostitute.

You look a LOT like this girl who sits with me at lunch. I don't remember her name. But she has the same hair length, color, and style, same kinda facial structure and wears glasses too.

• 2 weeks later...
Haha they're probably too small. Those boots are size 6. :rolleyes: But yeah, those boots are fun, as long as I'm not walking too far in them. I usually just wear sandals.

Little feet! I'm 8-8.5 so I feel like a clown right about now. I've been looking for front-lacing boots like that for a while. I'm gonna buy one of my dream pairs of shoes tomorrow so I'm really excited. :wub:

lol I'm a little person on all counts. :lol: And those boots I got sometime in high school for Christmas, so I wouldn't even know where to look for them now. :rolleyes:

Whoa, what a Christmas present! How tall are you? I want your definition of "little". :P

lol I'm a little person on all counts. :lol: And those boots I got sometime in high school for Christmas, so I wouldn't even know where to look for them now. :rolleyes:

Whoa, what a Christmas present! How tall are you? I want your definition of "little". :P

About 5'1" I think. At least that's what it says on my driver's license lol. :rolleyes:

About 5'1" I think. At least that's what it says on my driver's license lol. :rolleyes:

Oh dear! I'm 5'7-8". I feel even more like a tall freak now!

lol most girls would love to be as tall as you. I have roughly the body of a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

lol most girls would love to be as tall as you. I have roughly the body of a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

You remind me a LOT of someone I know who is also a "jesusfreak" so it's all rather uncanny. Do you ever wear contacts?

You remind me a LOT of someone I know who is also a "jesusfreak" so it's all rather uncanny. Do you ever wear contacts?

lol interesting. I do not wear contacts. I have really sensitive eyes so I wouldn't do well with sticking things in them. Plus I've had glasses since i was two, so I wake up in the morning and put them on. Having to find and then insert contacts in the morning wouldn't work well for me. Glasses are more low maintenance. :rolleyes:

lol interesting. I do not wear contacts. I have really sensitive eyes so I wouldn't do well with sticking things in them. Plus I've had glasses since i was two, so I wake up in the morning and put them on. Having to find and then insert contacts in the morning wouldn't work well for me. Glasses are more low maintenance. :rolleyes:

Wow, you HAVE had them for a long time. Don't you even want to try them? I swear by my contacts, I couldn't live without them

Wow, you HAVE had them for a long time. Don't you even want to try them? I swear by my contacts, I couldn't live without them

lol yeah. I don't really want to try them, but people have been telling me for years to try them. If I do anything non-glasses, it will be laser surgery.

lol yeah. I don't really want to try them, but people have been telling me for years to try them. If I do anything non-glasses, it will be laser surgery.

Do you know your perscription? I used to work in an optician's so I'm not clueless when it comes to eyes.

Do you know your perscription? I used to work in an optician's so I'm not clueless when it comes to eyes.

Not sure, but it must be something pretty unusual because sometimes when I order glasses the lenses aren't right, because the person making the lenses sees the prescription and says, "That can't be right, they must have meant this."

Not sure, but it must be something pretty unusual because sometimes when I order glasses the lenses aren't right, because the person making the lenses sees the prescription and says, "That can't be right, they must have meant this."

You poor thing. I might get eye surgery one day but I'm more interested in getting my nose done (vain, I know).

You poor thing. I might get eye surgery one day but I'm more interested in getting my nose done (vain, I know).

lol I guess I lucked out that I'm happy with my body overall. Finding clothes that fit can be hard, and my skin isn't that great, but aside from that it's good enough. At least it usually functions pretty well. :lol:

lol I guess I lucked out that I'm happy with my body overall. Finding clothes that fit can be hard, and my skin isn't that great, but aside from that it's good enough. At least it usually functions pretty well. :lol:

Well, you're alive, so I suppose your body is doing SOMETHING right! I'm getting into looking good at the moment because my self-esteem is really low. :closedeyes:

Well, you're alive, so I suppose your body is doing SOMETHING right! I'm getting into looking good at the moment because my self-esteem is really low. :closedeyes:

lol :lol: But you look lovely! :blink: You have no reason to have low self-esteem. In my experience, people tend to think they're a lot less attractive than they really are. And even then, attraction is so subjective.

lol :lol: But you look lovely! :blink: You have no reason to have low self-esteem. In my experience, people tend to think they're a lot less attractive than they really are. And even then, attraction is so subjective.

I agree with Jesusfreak... you are really pretty!!!

lol I'm a little person on all counts. :lol: And those boots I got sometime in high school for Christmas, so I wouldn't even know where to look for them now.

Thanks, but this thread isn't the one where I should pour out all my insecurities. I suppose the fact that I get no attention from other human beings of the male persuation around me doesn't help. :closedeyes:

lol I'm a little person on all counts. :lol: And those boots I got sometime in high school for Christmas, so I wouldn't even know where to look for them now.

Whoa, what a Christmas present! How tall are you? I want your definition of "little".

About 5'1" I think. At least that's what it says on my driver's license lol.

Thanks, but this thread isn't the one where I should pour out all my insecurities. I suppose the fact that I get no attention from other human beings of the male persuation around me doesn't help. :closedeyes:

I always had guy friends, but it wasn't until college that any of them said *anything* about my being attractive. Even now it's fairly uncommon (outside of comments from Phil, but he's an exception :rolleyes: )

I always had guy friends, but it wasn't until college that any of them said *anything* about my being attractive. Even now it's fairly uncommon (outside of comments from Phil, but he's an exception :rolleyes: )

(I hate those really long quote lists!)

I went to an all-girls' school so attention from guys has been severely lacking. I've only been in mixed-sex education for one year of my actual school career and I was 3 years old. :wacko: SO university is a real step-up. Yet absolutely no guys talk to me AT ALL so I'm not at all feel optomistic right now.

I went to an all-girls' school so attention from guys has been severely lacking. I've only been in mixed-sex education for one year of my actual school career and I was 3 years old. :wacko: SO university is a real step-up. Yet absolutely no guys talk to me AT ALL so I'm not at all feel optomistic right now.

(Haha remember the pyramid game from the old boards?)

I could never survive an all-girls school, no way. Living on an all-girls floor is bad enough. :rolleyes: Also, the guys might be waiting for you to talk to them. Most guys I know are terrified to go talk to a girl they don't know without being introduced.

I could never survive an all-girls school, no way. Living on an all-girls floor is bad enough. :rolleyes: Also, the guys might be waiting for you to talk to them. Most guys I know are terrified to go talk to a girl they don't know without being introduced.

(That game was so annoying! You had to scroll for half an hour down every page!)

There was no choice in my area: all the good schools (mainly priavte schools in this case) were single-sex and all the mixed-sex schools were state (public) schools. It wasn't bad because then you buckle down and get work done instead of dealing with romantic agendas. Yeeaaah, I'm not the spontaneous conversation type. I prefer the booked conversation type!

(That game was so annoying! You had to scroll for half an hour down every page!)

There was no choice in my area: all the good schools (mainly priavte schools in this case) were single-sex and all the mixed-sex schools were state (public) schools. It wasn't bad because then you buckle down and get work done instead of dealing with romantic agendas. Yeeaaah, I'm not the spontaneous conversation type. I prefer the booked conversation type!

Ah, I see. Most people here in the US can't afford private schools, and a lot of places have decent public schools. And maybe it's just me, but I didn't have much problem with romantic interests getting in the way of school, but then again my romantic interests usually weren't in my classes (and often not in my school for that matter). And spontaneous conversation just takes practice lol.