Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Jesusfreak's Pictures

Jesusfreak

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_>

Make the pictures much smaller and try and use jpg first or gif second. They attach really well and make sure you click on Add Into Post after you click on Add Attachment.

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_<

Make the pictures much smaller and try and use jpg first or gif second. They attach really well and make sure you click on Add Into Post after you click on Add Attachment.

They're all jpg. Do you mean click "add to attachment " after you click "browse" or am I missing something?

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_>

They're all jpg. Do you mean click "add to attachment " after you click "browse" or am I missing something?

You got it! The size was the problem! :P

post-1041-1147740051_thumb.jpgpost-1041-1147739825_thumb.jpgpost-1041-1147739806_thumb.jpgOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.post-1041-1147739931_thumb.jpg That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. post-1041-1147740166_thumb.jpg And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_<

You got it! The size was the problem! :P

Oh, so you don't have to click the add to post button unless you want to organize them inside your post. i get it now. :rolleyes:

Copy_of_IMG_2893.jpgCopy_of_IMG_4317.jpgCopy_of_IMG_3877.jpgOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.Copy_of_IMG_3390.jpg That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. Copy_of_IMG_3517.jpg And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

You did great! I love all the pics! You are so pretty! I really love the tree in the snowstorm. I would love to have that one on the front of note-cards!

And NO... no deleting the others. This just makes it even better! :lol:

post-1041-1147740051_thumb.jpgpost-1041-1147739825_thumb.jpgpost-1041-1147739806_thumb.jpgOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.post-1041-1147739931_thumb.jpg That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. post-1041-1147740166_thumb.jpg And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

You did great! I love all the pics! You are so pretty! I really love the tree in the snowstorm. I would love to have that one on the front of note-cards!

Aw, thanks! :blush: lol, and now that I think of it, leving the others is probably a good idea in case anyone else has the same problem.

:blink: Wow, those pictures are a lot bigger than I thought. I reduced the height and width both by 50% on all of them except the kitten picture, which I simply cropped.

Until you try it a couple of times, you have no idea just how they will turn out. Yours were fantastic! I am glad you understood about the Add Into Post feature. You do much better at writing your thoughts. Sometimes I leave out important information. Glad you figured it out. :lol:

Copy_of_IMG_2893.jpgCopy_of_IMG_4317.jpgCopy_of_IMG_3877.jpgOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.Copy_of_IMG_3390.jpg That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. Copy_of_IMG_3517.jpg And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

Aw, thanks! :blush: lol, and now that I think of it, leving the others is probably a good idea in case anyone else has the same problem.

Great idea! I won't have to worry when I get my new computer! Hopefully by the end of the week.

*makes room in my cage*

Great idea! I won't have to worry when I get my new computer! Hopefully by the end of the week.

*makes room in my cage*

Ooh nice! ^_^ So yeah, out of all this I've determined that if you get a page can't be displayed message while trying to upload pictures, then your pictures are too big. You need to click the add attachment button (I knew that one). And add to post lets you position the picture anywhere in your post, just like clicking a smiley. Maybe I'll add my photo taking tips that I posted on a different website. or maybe I'll just post a how to add photos/photo taking tips topic. *goes to do that*

*makes room in my cage*

Ooh nice! ^_^ So yeah, out of all this I've determined that if you get a page can't be displayed message while trying to upload pictures, then your pictures are too big. You need to click the add attachment button (I knew that one). And add to post lets you position the picture anywhere in your post, just like clicking a smiley. Maybe I'll add my photo taking tips that I posted on a different website. or maybe I'll just post a how to add photos/photo taking tips topic. *goes to do that*

I just read that new topic! I am impressed! Thanks. :D

*makes room in my cage*

I just read that new topic! I am impressed! Thanks. :D

No problem. It's all the stuff I wish people had told me when I first started out taking pictures. :rolleyes:

post-1041-1148000567_thumb.jpgThis is a picture of my dad, and yes, I took it myself.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!

How did you take that picture?????? Your father is soooooooo cool! And gutsy!

One of the other guys had a powered parachute (ppc) that had two seats, and took me for a flight. it was really neat! ^_^ I should have a whole bunch of new (ground based) pictures up here in a little bit.

Copy_of_IMG_2412.jpgThis is a picture of my dad, and yes, I took it myself.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!

How did you take that picture?????? Your father is soooooooo cool! And gutsy!

One of the other guys had a powered parachute (ppc) that had two seats, and took me for a flight. it was really neat! ^_^ I should have a whole bunch of new (ground based) pictures up here in a little bit.

Fantastic!!!

*waits* :D

:lol: Alright, I hope to get them up today. But I definately need to do my homework first. :rolleyes:

Please... homework first, then if there is time, HampsterDance afterwards. :D

Yup, and apparently dinner too. Don't let the online icon fool you. :P

:lol: Alright, I hope to get them up today. But I definately need to do my homework first. :rolleyes:

Please... homework first, then if there is time, HampsterDance afterwards. :D

Yup, and apparently dinner too. Don't let the online icon fool you. :P

:lol: I won't. See you later. Get your homework done and enjoy your dinner. I am off. :lol:

lol Stuck doing homework again. I will get those pictures up eventually! I will! :rolleyes: Maybe on Friday or Saturday...

Seriously, I can wait.

But unseriously... it is my job to give you a hard time! :lol:

*cracks the whip*

lol :P Yeah, but it's gonna keep bugging me until I get it done. I've got pictures from other stuff I need to take care of too...not to mention the videos I need to put together... :wacko:

lol Stuck doing homework again. I will get those pictures up eventually! I will! :rolleyes: Maybe on Friday or Saturday...

Seriously, I can wait.

*cracks the whip*

lol :P Yeah, but it's gonna keep bugging me until I get it done. I've got pictures from other stuff I need to take care of too...not to mention the videos I need to put together... :wacko:

Do your parents loan you out? :lol:

Perhaps you will work for food! I have about four boxes of pictures and two boxes of negatives to go through.

*gets shredder ready*

Seriously, I can wait.

*cracks the whip*

Perhaps you will work for food! I have about four boxes of pictures and two boxes of negatives to go through.

*gets shredder ready*

:lol: Yeah, we're really bad with getting film developed. we have a whole box of undeveloped film. Every once in awhile we get a few developed, and it turns out to be pics from like my first day of kindergarten or something. :lol:

Seriously, I can wait.

*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

:lol: Yeah, we're really bad with getting film developed. we have a whole box of undeveloped film. Every once in awhile we get a few developed, and it turns out to be pics from like my first day of kindergarten or something. :lol:

We must be related. I finally got around to getting a couple of rolls of film developed and I thought they had mixed them up because I didn't recognize any of the pictures. The film was about 6 or 7 years old. I was surprised it was still able to be developed.

Seriously, I can wait.

*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

We must be related. I finally got around to getting a couple of rolls of film developed and I thought they had mixed them up because I didn't recognize any of the pictures. The film was about 6 or 7 years old. I was surprised it was still able to be developed.

lol yup, but my first day of kindergarten was like 12 years ago. That's impressive. :blink:

Seriously, I can wait.

*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

lol yup, but my first day of kindergarten was like 12 years ago. That's impressive. :blink:

:lol: You all are worse than me!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay okay, here's some ppg pics. This first one is currently the featured pic on the USPPA website! ^_^post-1041-1149536350_thumb.jpg Red Bull came and sponsored us. post-1041-1149536421_thumb.jpg And the rest of these are just kinda neat...post-1041-1149536479_thumb.jpg post-1041-1149536523_thumb.jpg And this is ribbon tag: post-1041-1149536595_thumb.jpg

I should have some prom pics in a little bit. :)

The first pic is incredible! No wonder it is featured. The rainbow is magnificent. You took an incredible bunch of pictures! Red Bull sponsored you, how fantastic!!! This is really cool! The tag game looks hard, but a lot of fun!!!

Thanks for the prom pictures! You are so beautiful! Your dress looks fabulous on you and you found the perfect shawl!

• 3 weeks later...
I graduated yesterday! Here's some pics. :) I had to resize these twice. :blink:

I love the way the gown turned out with the pics!!!!!!! Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!

Your close up is fantastic! You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I graduated yesterday! Here's some pics. :) I had to resize these twice. :blink:

Aw, thanks! ^_^:blush: It's amazing what you can do with iron on transfer paper. :rolleyes:

Aw, thanks! ^_^:blush: It's amazing what you can do with iron on transfer paper. :rolleyes:

I bet there were a lot of other people who had wished they could have thought of your idea! :lol:

Now if I had read ahead I would have found out. Woops.

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

*gives TBFOF a few blonde hairs for his head*

Blonde, wouldn't that make me more stupid?

:lol: LOL :lol:

I don't know? :unsure:

Coming from a blonde.

The good thing about being blonde is that no one expects too much out of you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is Alpha, my betta fish. :)post-1041-1157758664_thumb.jpg

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

:D He's a pretty fish!

And now...a brand-new award! It's The Disco aisha award! Which is for spiffy photography. *Hands it to Jesusfreak*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

And now...a brand-new award! It's The Disco aisha award! Which is for spiffy photography. *Hands it to Jesusfreak*

Yay! ^_^ I was a disco aisha on some quiz i took once... :rolleyes:

The Venus Vibrance Find Your Neopet's Vibe quiz? LOL! I play that one! You got the exact same one as me, to. Disco Aisha!

The Venus Vibrance Find Your Neopet's Vibe quiz? LOL! I play that one! You got the exact same one as me, to. Disco Aisha!

lol it's a great easy way to make np too. i wish i could post my username here.

This is Alpha, my betta fish. :)Copy_of_IMG_7225.jpg

That would be fun. :lol:

Very funny. :P Especially since my username is impossible to guess based of of the things I say here. we were allowed to give out neopets usernames here once upon at time a long long time ago. :rolleyes:

Very funny. :P Especially since my username is impossible to guess based of of the things I say here. we were allowed to give out neopets usernames here once upon at time a long long time ago. :rolleyes:

I thought I had yours at one time, but perhaps I am wrong.

You have a neopets account? :huh:

Yes. For quite a while now. :lol:

that's awesome! My mom has an account too. :rolleyes:

He's a pretty fish!

Yay! I was a disco aisha on some quiz i took once...

I am searching for my name. When I find it I will let you know. :D

He's a pretty fish!

You don't know your own name? :huh:

This is Alpha, my betta fish. Copy_of_IMG_7225.jpg

He's a pretty fish!

That would be fun. LOL

Very funny. Especially since my username is impossible to guess based of of the things I say here. we were allowed to give out neopets usernames here once upon at time a long long time ago. :rolleyes:

Yes. For quite a while now. LOL

You don't know your own name? :huh:

:blush: I can't remember what username I used. :blush:

Oh, can't you have it emailed to you?

:blush::blush::blush:

Never thought of that! :lol:

:P I know you can have your password emailed, but I'm not sure if it requires your username....

You need to know your username.

Well that would make it a tough one. Did you maybe save your activation email? That might have it. Or do you remember the names of any of your neofriends?

:P I know you can have your password emailed, but I'm not sure if it requires your username....

Well that would make it a tough one. Did you maybe save your activation email? That might have it. Or do you remember the names of any of your neofriends?

My activation email was two computers ago. LOL

As for my neofriends, I am at a total loss. But I am not giving up yet. I do remember the name of my pet. He was named for the lizard who resided, for almost five years until his death, by my pool.

As for my neofriends, I am at a total loss. But I am not giving up yet. I do remember the name of my pet. He was named for the lizard who resided, for almost five years until his death, by my pool.

Good! All you need to do is look up your pet, and on the pet's description it will say who the owner is (you).

Good! All you need to do is look up your pet, and on the pet's description it will say who the owner is (you).

Yeah! I can do that!!!

Yeah! I can do that!!!

Yay! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I really need to get some more pics up here. The problem is that most of the pics I take are of other people. Do we have any word yet on posting pics of our 18+ friends? (and what if they already have pics of themselves posted on other websites?) Ooh, I know what I can put! My physics homework! It's not a photo,but it's still kinda neat.

post-1041-1160577141_thumb.jpg

I really need to get some more pics up here. The problem is that most of the pics I take are of other people. Do we have any word yet on posting pics of our 18+ friends? (and what if they already have pics of themselves posted on other websites?) Ooh, I know what I can put! My physics homework! It's not a photo,but it's still kinda neat.

Pictures of people 18 and over is totally acceptable. Just no one under 189.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~&

GOOD MOTHER OF A COLLECTION OF GREAT DANCE SONGS! I HAVE TO BE 189 TO POST MY PICTURE HERE?!XD

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

GOOD MOTHER OF A COLLECTION OF GREAT DANCE SONGS! I HAVE TO BE 189 TO POST MY PICTURE HERE?!XD

OOPS !!!!

Small little typo there. :lol: Can't believe I didn't catch that.

On your 18th birthday you can post your pic. :lol:

OOPS !!!!

XD That's one of the funniest typoes, ever. Not as good as Will's Diapered, but still funny.

:lol: Where's my award? :lol:

OOPS !!!!

XD That's one of the funniest typoes, ever. Not as good as Will's Diapered, but still funny.

- Kat - owns the Typo Awards, so I am unable to give you one of those. From me you deserve The Gold Star Award for making me laugh!!!

OOPS !!!!

- Kat - owns the Typo Awards, so I am unable to give you one of those. From me you deserve The Gold Star Award for making me laugh!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final cut*~*

*Steals said Typo award, then puts awards in award cabinet*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

OOPS !!!!

OHhhhhh, I am not so sure I would have done that. - Kat - has a very big, very shiny, very sharp Claymore. :blink:

OOPS !!!!

OHhhhhh, I am not so sure I would have done that. - Kat - has a very big, very shiny, very sharp Claymore. :blink:

Yea, well I have a BIG SHINY MEAT GRINDER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG! *cough*

OOPS !!!!

Yea, well I have a BIG SHINY MEAT GRINDER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG! *cough*

*runs as fast as possible out of this topic*

OOPS !!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the final Cut*~*

*chases Horatio with a Meat Cleaver*

OOPS !!!!

*scurries down a hole that Mushroom_king can't get into, grabs megaphone and sends message to Mushroom_king*

I would save all my strength and talents for - Kat -! After all she will be coming after her Typo Award!!!

OOPS !!!!

*scurries down a hole that Mushroom_king can't get into, grabs megaphone and sends message to Mushroom_king*

I would save all my strength and talents for - Kat -! After all she will be coming after her Typo Award!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

Fine!!! Be That Way!!! *leaves*

*Comes Back, with the Astronomy Domine*

Now, sing the Binh Mai The Asian Guy theme song, reapeaditly.

OOPS !!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

Fine!!! Be That Way!!! *leaves*

*Comes Back, with the Astronomy Domine*

Now, sing the Binh Mai The Asian Guy theme song, reapeaditly.

*stays in hole while waiting to see if - Kat - appears*

*remembers - Kat's - reaction when Arkcher stole her Typo Awards*

:o:huh::o

Ooh awesome! Under 189? :huh: Okay, I'll go find pics of my friends so you guys know who i'm talking about...

Ooh awesome! Under 189? :huh: Okay, I'll go find pics of my friends so you guys know who i'm talking about...

LOL... These fat paws of mine. LOL

*waits for pics*

Alright...pics of my friends...

Here we have Marius (left) and Kevin (right)post-1041-1160666736_thumb.jpg

Brennan (flying) and Alan (gray shirt, Marius' old roommate) post-1041-1160666787_thumb.jpg

Here we have Steph and Kim post-1041-1160666722_thumb.jpg

Okay so those are my college friends, although I'm missing pics of a few of them. I have to do somethng about that...

Here we have Marius (left) and Kevin (right)Copy_of_IMG_7243.jpg

Brennan (flying) and Alan (gray shirt, Marius' old roommate) Copy_of_IMG_7313.jpg

Here we have Steph and Kim Copy_of_IMG_7267.jpg

Okay so those are my college friends, although I'm missing pics of a few of them. I have to do somethng about that...

Looks like you have some terrific friends!!! :D

You think THE HK is a bit over protective?

Silly me, MK said that already. Maybe I should read ahead before posting.

Silly me, MK said that already. Maybe I should read ahead before posting.

I always think saying something twice is good... for those hamsters who miss it the first time! :lol:

Here we have Marius (left) and Kevin (right)post-1041-1160666736_thumb.jpg

Brennan (flying) and Alan (gray shirt, Marius' old roommate) post-1041-1160666787_thumb.jpg

Here we have Steph and Kim post-1041-1160666722_thumb.jpg

Good Mother Of a Collection Of Great Dance songs. :lol: Those are the same things me and my freinds do after school (Kicking each other and trying to fly)

Since so many of you have asked, here is a picture of me. :lol:post-5622-1161131556_thumb.jpg

oh, that is so helpful in finding out about the man behind the avatar. :lol:REALLY helpful. :P

Can you imagine an 99 year old guy as a fire fighter????????

:o:huh::o:huh::o

all the time. :rolleyes:

Since so many of you have asked, here is a picture of me. :lol:hk2.jpg

oh, that is so helpful in finding out about the man behind the avatar. :lol:REALLY helpful. :P

I really am a firefighter along with being the hampsterking. That picture was taken last week during Fire Prevention week. I was teaching a group of little kids not to be scared of firefighters even if we are wearing our masks and breathing like Darth Vader. Unfortunately, a lot of young kids have a tendency to hide if there is smoke and an alarm going off. We try to teach them to get out and stay out.

Since so many of you have asked, here is a picture of me. :lol:post-5622-1161131556_thumb.jpg

I really am a firefighter along with being the hampsterking. That picture was taken last week during Fire Prevention week. I was teaching a group of little kids not to be scared of firefighters even if we are wearing our masks and breathing like Darth Vader. Unfortunately, a lot of young kids have a tendency to hide if there is smoke and an alarm going off. We try to teach them to get out and stay out.

wow HK, that's awesome! you should be called Hamster Hero instead of Hamster King!

Awesome! ^_^ My little sister is the captain of our town's junior fire department. And yes, this explains why HK is almost never online. :rolleyes: The fire department is my sister's life.

wow HK, that's awesome! you should be called Hamster Hero instead of Hamster King!

Stellar idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hands Poison Ivy The Red Rose Award*

wow. thank you Horatio! :wub:

I thought about how firemen are our heroes but did not express it. Kudos to you!!!!!

So, instead of working towards updating the avatars... you are trying to help save the lives of children instead? pff. Just kidding, It is awsome that you are helping the community.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

D= Thats cool.

Fires scare me-i've never been in one, but the thought of having my sticker books and my card collection and everything else burn up makes me scared.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Ivy!

Ivy!

yes! it's me. it's really me!

*hugs TBFOF* it's so good to see you again!

I have come here for two reasons.

One is to whack MK around for a little while for stealin' my dang Typo Award. ._. *does so*

The other is to give said Typo Award to Horatio for the 189 thing. XD

I have come here for two reasons.

One is to whack MK around for a little while for stealin' my dang Typo Award. ._. *does so*

The other is to give said Typo Award to Horatio for the 189 thing. XD

Thank you - Kat - for the Typo Award!!!

*receives award and scurries off before anyone can take it away*

• 1 month later...

Those pics are outstanding!!! Ian needs a sword to accompany your shirt in the last pic! LOL

lol I put the pic up in (insert networking site here) and he commented, "It had been a long time since i buckled some swash." :lol:

LOL. Great minds think alike!!! LOL

Those pics are outstanding!!! Ian needs a sword to accompany your shirt in the last pic! LOL

lol I put the pic up in (insert networking site here) and he commented, "It had been a long time since i buckled some swash." :lol:

LOL. Great minds think alike!!! LOL

Indeed. :P

Okay, I've got some new pictures. In no particular order are two new pictures of me, Ian in a tux, my awesome gingerbread man, and Santa in a fire truck. If they're not in order, I'm sure you can figure out who's who. :)

You are so beautiful!!! Ian looks like he is a conductor of a major philharmonic! The cookie looks good enough to eat and the fire truck... that would have scared me. LOL

Okay, I've got some new pictures. In no particular order are two new pictures of me, Ian in a tux, my awesome gingerbread man, and Santa in a fire truck. If they're not in order, I'm sure you can figure out who's who. :)

You are so beautiful!!! Ian looks like he is a conductor of a major philharmonic! The cookie looks good enough to eat and the fire truck... that would have scared me. LOL

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Ian isn't the conductor of the philharmonic, but he's performing with them in a few days in NYC (I'm going to see his concert with my family ^_^ ) The gingerbread cookie was good enough to eat, and is long gone. :rolleyes: And yeah, I was mildly disturbed. The sounds of blaring sirens contrasted rather oddly with my happy peaceful Christmas music. :blink:

I agree.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrohnomy Domien*~&

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Ian isn't the conductor of the philharmonic, but he's performing with them in a few days in NYC (I'm going to see his concert with my family ^_^ ) The gingerbread cookie was good enough to eat, and is long gone. :rolleyes: And yeah, I was mildly disturbed. The sounds of blaring sirens contrasted rather oddly with my happy peaceful Christmas music. :blink:

Please correct me if I am wrong, you said Ian sung opera. Tenor or Bass? He looks like a Tenor. LOL

Something about sirens does not really work with a Santa and Christmas music. I do agree!!!

Please correct me if I am wrong, you said Ian sung opera. Tenor or Bass? He looks like a Tenor. LOL

Something about sirens does not really work with a Santa and Christmas music. I do agree!!!

Yup, he sings opera too. He sings lots of things. I would have guessed tenor as well, but he's actually a bass, and he has a gorgeous voice. ^_^ (but then again, by the time you're a junior at a choir college, I would hope you can sing well)

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

Yup, he sings opera too. He sings lots of things. I would have guessed tenor as well, but he's actually a bass, and he has a gorgeous voice. ^_^ (but then again, by the time you're a junior at a choir college, I would hope you can sing well)

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

I'm not so sure about the statement in the parenthesis... I guess you have not watched too many episodes of American Idol or Nashville Star. Some of these people are way past college and can not sing a note. LOL Of course, they certainly did NOT attend a Choir College. LOL

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

I'm not so sure about the statement in the parenthesis... I guess you have not watched too many episodes of American Idol or Nashville Star. Some of these people are way past college and can not sing a note. LOL Of course, they certainly did NOT attend a Choir College. LOL

I watch american idol only for the horibble singers. xD

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

lol Oh my gosh I know. The first round of singing is always the best. XD

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

What amazes me is that they have the guts to get up before anyone and sing. :lol:

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

What amazes me is that they have the guts to get up before anyone and sing. :lol:

hahaha right? But hey, William Hung got a record deal out of it. XD

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

Would you buy one if his CD's????? :blink:

No, but I know people who have. I think the idea is that it's so bad, it's funny. o.O

No, but I know people who have. I think the idea is that it's so bad, it's funny. o.O

Interesting thing is that William Hung is laughing all the way to the bank.

"Oh Christmas tree,

Oh Christmas tree,

You got your sap

All over me" :rolleyes:

*gasp*

How beautiful your tree is. I will place a picture of Hamlet's tree here.

She went all out. LOL

lol thanks! Our tree is always bright and colorful. It looks silly, but I like it. ^_^ I just wish I could get better lighting in the living room...

So I got bored and decided to make some avatars. I'm not sure what size they're supposed to be, so I made them all 150x150 pixels. They can sit here until whenever HK's ready to add them to the gallery. :)

Beautiful!!!

Thanks! ^_^ I figure I'll use the one that's of me, and anyone else could use the other ones. :)

I made two more, these ones are 200x200, which is big, but I can shrink them if need be.

Those are wonderful!!! HampsterKing needs to work out the problems first, and then he will be putting up some avatars.

The kitties are soooooo cute and Alpha is beautiful!!!

I made two more, these ones are 200x200, which is big, but I can shrink them if need be.

Those are wonderful!!! HampsterKing needs to work out the problems first, and then he will be putting up some avatars.

Thanks! ^_^ Alright then, I shall be (im)patiently waiting. :P:rolleyes:

*is happy Jesusfreak has lots of patience*

I just hope he can fix the board problems. The boards are very, very quiet. :(

Too many people are having trouble and it becomes very frustrating.

Yeah, I don't know. I'm not having any problems.

I'm not having any problems since I cleaned my computer's cache.

:D:D:D

I'm not having any problems since I cleaned my computer's cache.

:D:D:D

lol I was never having problems in the first place, except for the fatal errors that everyone was getting.