Hampsterdance Discussion Board

PHOTOGRAPHY

It will not let me post in the contest topic for some reason. So I have made a new topic.

Just one, for now.

Aha, It will not work. Yet again.

Your pic is probably too big. Try it in jpg and make it one of the smallest sizes when exporting it.

Try it in the other photography topic.

It will not let me post in the contest topic for some reason. So I have made a new topic.

Just one, for now.

Your pic is probably too big. Try it in jpg and make it one of the smallest sizes when exporting it.

Test

post-6007-1147123784_thumb.jpg

Just one, for now.

Test

Test works great!!!!!!!! :lol:

Can I come up and stay with you? It looks beautiful there!!!!!

I have been trying to add your pics here, but every time I do, it keeps saying "This document contains no data.". I will not give up. Perhaps if I add those pics to my picture project, then I can put them here. Wish me luck.

I have been trying to add your pics here, but every time I do, it keeps saying "This document contains no data.". I will not give up. Perhaps if I add those pics to my picture project, then I can put them here. Wish me luck.

I haavent dealt with attachments here for a while, but...

From what I recall, thats the only error message I have received or heard of form other members.

If I remember right, that just means that your file is too big.

I could be mistaken.

Just one, for now.

Test

Of Course.

In eight years, almost nine. I really never went down to the Hudson, except for once. But where I went, which is like, 7 minutes from me, is beautiful. It was so hard to get a good picture because I was shooting towards the sun.

Just one, for now.

Test

Of Course.

In eight years, almost nine. I really never went down to the Hudson, except for once. But where I went, which is like, 7 minutes from me, is beautiful. It was so hard to get a good picture because I was shooting towards the sun.

I would have never guessed it was hard for you! The picture is absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!! :D