Hampsterdance Discussion Board

from my diary/notebook...

its wasnt a poem when i wrote it, but its kinda poem-y.(even tho its like TO someone... i do that alot in my diarys) idk. its kinda cliche. wtf isnt?!

The World is Cracked and Broken, Like my Mind.

I Beg not to cry but the tears flow out uncontrolably.

i hate this, im miserable

its eating me from the outside to the core

i cant fake this anymore

im not alive like i was

i dont know what to do

your words can save me

im falling through.

ADDED(rite now)-

i see her kill herself

the courage i beg for

the pain from nothing

keeps me up, alone at night

i see them look down at me

they cant seem to see it

what makes my mind turn off

and my head ache with sharp pain

they cant seem to figure it out

why i crave to alter these thoughts

the ones that talk to me

the ones that i cant control

keeping me miserable

keeping me here

i hate them

they are everything about me

you shake your head at,

and disaprove

of the thoughts i wish to kill

the thoughts that are killing me right back.

:mellow: I'm speechless.

It's that good.

How often does that happen, Horatio? I'm never speechless here!

It's that good.

:lol: You, Topazia, speechless? This is a first! :lol:

I think Lauren, xMyOwnMindx, has quite a bit of talent and I am thrilled you and others notice! :D

It's that good.

I think Lauren, xMyOwnMindx, has quite a bit of talent and I am thrilled you and others notice! :D

gracias.

to you both.

im just a big crying emo mess. i guess that makes for good poems?

:]

It's that good.

gracias.

to you both.

You deserve lots of credit! You are really talented and hopefully will keep working on your writing. Perhaps you will be able to write and not be a crying emo mess. Keep focusing on this. You can do it.

It's that good.

gracias.

to you both.

You deserve lots of credit! You are really talented and hopefully will keep working on your writing. Perhaps you will be able to write and not be a crying emo mess. Keep focusing on this. You can do it.

i cant write when im happy.

unless im happy by plant.

then i write the best.

happy poems just dont work tho...

cuz happy is my weakest emotion.

i dont mind being a crying emo mess sometimes

^_^

i'm not emo, i'm just insightful.

"the world is a vampire"

--Rat in a Cage, Rage Against the Machine

"the world is a vampire"

when i say "emo" i dont mean the scene, the music, the lable or anything of that nature. i just mean that im sotf, emotional, a crying falling apart over everything extremly sensitive empthedic person.

sometimes.

"the world is a vampire"

when i say "emo" i dont mean the scene, the music, the lable or anything of that nature. i just mean that im sotf, emotional, a crying falling apart over everything extremly sensitive empthedic person.

sometimes.

and there's nothig wrong with that. I'm not. Usually...

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

mm i know. i just wish i could change volentaryily(sp??).

i can never decide if ive had a good or a bad day.. or if im happy or sad. it all depends on that exact moment..

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

mm i know. i just wish i could change voluntarily(sp??).

i can never decide if ive had a good or a bad day.. or if im happy or sad. it all depends on that exact moment..

Now, that, I can relate to.

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

haha yea. my days have been like HORRIBLE at school, like crying and falling asleep and cutting and stuff and then i get home and im like "YEY! ##########"

O.o lol

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

haha yea. my days have been like HORRIBLE at school, like crying and falling asleep and cutting and stuff and then i get home and im like "YEY! ##########"

O.o lol

strange. i thought cutting was bad...and i thought school was bad...and i thought crying was sorta bad...but falling asleep is the best thing in the world that can happen. i try to, try try try try try but i cant. cant sleep. why wouldn't you wanna sleep?

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

strange. i thought cutting was bad...and i thought school was bad...and i thought crying was sorta bad...but falling asleep is the best thing in the world that can happen. i try to, try try try try try but i cant. cant sleep. why wouldn't you wanna sleep?

sleeping in school...

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

sleeping in school...

.......yes......? thats what I mean....

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

sleeping in school...

why wouldnt i want to sleep in school? becuase i wanna pass.

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

sleeping in school...

well it would work out for me because i can't sleep so i read everything in my geography book

(i was desparate) and so.....i can sleep in Geography.

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

sleeping in school...

well it would work out for me because i can't sleep so i read everything in my geography book

dont you have a library near you?

go get some books that are interesting to read.

• 8 months later...

"the world is a vampire"

sometimes.

O.o lol

sleeping in school...

dont you have a library near you?

go get some books that are interesting to read.

I don't know HOW long it's been since someone posted in here, but now I sleep through everything. I completely got everyone off topic here. Lemme repeat what myownmind wrote:

O.o lol