Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The good ol' days.

Mega Wolf

What happened to the good ol' days?

Post 1 thing you remember that you think should come back.

I miss the ability to post 100 posts daily without much spamming involved.

I miss you posting 100 posts daily! :lol:

Haha, yeah, I can't wait until summer, that'll keep me busy.

What happened to the good ol' days?

Post 1 thing you remember that you think should come back.

I miss the ability to post 100 posts daily without much spamming involved.

I miss you posting 100 posts daily! :lol:

Haha, yeah, I can't wait until summer, that'll keep me busy.

Now I am excited!!!

*gets out calendar and circles summer*

I miss the days when everything wasn't so spam filled, when we could just have fun and be ourselves.

(Which includes the good ol' days when Toto wasn't so angsty.)

This is just a phase. You will get through it. :D

I miss irish sausage. He was cool. And Kep and I fighting over Matt! And Sheena naming a bear (I think) after me, she never forgot my name that way. :)

Oh the good ol' days of 2001.

♥ Lee

I miss having absolutely nothing to do. Im always spriting, writing, making/managing message boards/websites, drawing and animating stuff, petting kitties (Most important. kitties rool.) and fixing everything with ducttape. Its insane.

I miss having absolutely nothing to do. Im always spriting, writing, making/managing message boards/websites, drawing and animating stuff, petting kitties (Most important. kitties rool.) and fixing everything with ducttape. Its insane.

Wow, petting kitties. Reminds me of someone. Who is weird in a negative way. Luckily, you are a good weird.

Wow, petting kitties. Reminds me of someone. Who is weird in a negative way. Luckily, you are a good weird.

Yay! =D

Petting kitties is like... what keeps everyone stable. If kitties werent around to be petted, the fabric of the universe as we know it would implode. like... time-space continuum disruptions and all.

Simplified, we wouldnt be able to fry our eggs in the morning for breakfast if it werent for the kitties.

yep, ye be good weirdos here.

emofreaks, loonies, perhaps even a few.. well, let's not pop the top on that little pandora yet..

but good weird anyways.

Yay! =D

Petting kitties is like... what keeps everyone stable. If kitties werent around to be petted, the fabric of the universe as we know it would implode. like... time-space continuum disruptions and all.

Simplified, we wouldnt be able to fry our eggs in the morning for breakfast if it werent for the kitties.

I wrote a paper in 7th grade about how all existance would end if it weren't for kitties. :o

Yay! =D

I wrote a paper in 7th grade about how all existance would end if it weren't for kitties. :o

We're waiting... :lol:

Yay! =D

Yeah, kitties are cute. I like kitties but I'm allergic. Please do not become the bad weird: future crazy cat man.

Yay! =D

Yeah, kitties are cute. I like kitties but I'm allergic. Please do not become the bad weird: future crazy cat man.

Crazy cat people can be cool. Unless they throw cats at you.

:mellow:

♥ Lee

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

*lowers arms and hides cat behind her back*

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

*waves some nip tac around and watches the cat trying to get free* :lol:

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

If you throw it I'll catch it, but don't throw it.

♥ Lee

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

If you are going to catch a cat, you will need these.

*hands Lee a catcher's mask, padding and TWO mitts* :lol:

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

If you are going to catch a cat, you will need these.

*hands Lee a catcher's mask, padding and TWO mitts* :lol:

*Puts on all the gear, just incase*

♥ Lee

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Dun worry. It's fake. I could never throw a real kitty. x_x *chucks a plushie at Lee*

We get to disect fetal pigs next week in Biology. Hurrah. e_e;;

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Dun worry. It's fake. I could never throw a real kitty. x_x *chucks a plushie at Lee*

Yay plushie! *huggles*

Fetal pigs, how interesting. I once got to disect a pregnant rat and take all the babies out and cut them out of the membrane thing the were in.

♥ Lee

Yay! =D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay plushie! *huggles*

Fetal pigs, how interesting. I once got to disect a pregnant rat and take all the babies out and cut them out of the membrane thing the were in.

♥ Lee

We get to do that, only with its heart and kidneys instead of babies.