Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I suppose this could be considered artwork...

Jesse

Although a game level is mostly an art of gameplay, I also consider it a visual art as well, so I shall share my creations with the world. :) I'll post more pictures if I can come up with any that have an artistic feel to it.

post-3829-1145835318_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1145835350_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1145835374_thumb.jpg

Although a game level is mostly an art of gameplay, I also consider it a visual art as well, so I shall share my creations with the world. :) I'll post more pictures if I can come up with any that have an artistic feel to it.

Definitely art!!! Fantastic!

*hands Jesse The Platinum Moon Award*

Please do submit more!!!

you obviously didn't see my "kat considers her options" series, did you?

(a few morrowing screenshots showing a cat-woman with various claymores.)

I did! :D

Spiffy, Jesse!

you obviously didn't see my "kat considers her options" series, did you?

(a few morrowing screenshots showing a cat-woman with various claymores.)

I didn't :(

♥ Lee

http://www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3581

Well, now you can.

Please do submit more!!!

Ooh, pretty, I have two now ^_^

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Here are some more. The first two are from the same level. The rest, with Lara Croft in them, are from earler levels that I have already released.

post-3829-1146083479_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1146083498_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1146083539_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1146083556_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1146083588_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1146083610_thumb.jpg

Please do submit more!!!

Ooh, pretty, I have two now ^_^

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Here are some more. The first two are from the same level. The rest, with Lara Croft in them, are from earler levels that I have already released.

Jesse, these are so, so sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!

Soooo cool Lexxy! *wants a claymore*

♥ Lee

*wonders if - Kat - will share* :lol:

*koff koff* >.>;; Well...I'd be glad to tell her where she could buy one...

♥ Lee

Don't worry Kat I'm not interested I'm borrowing or purchasing a claymore anytime soon, while I do have a liking for sharp, pointy things I am rather clumsy around weapons and such. My cousin has a samuri sword... I'm not allowed near it... but its so pretty!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Don't worry Kat I'm not interested I'm borrowing or purchasing a claymore anytime soon, while I do have a liking for sharp, pointy things I am rather clumsy around weapons and such. My cousin has a samuri sword... I'm not allowed near it... but its so pretty!

♥ Lee

Clumsy? Here at HampsterDance there is no such thing as clumsy. You could get your claymore now and never hurt yourself. :D

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

I know. I was at this mall and they had a shop with a lot of pretty swords and stuff. I drooled over them for like 15 minutes but then I had to leave because the person behind the ounter kept looking at me like I was gonna steal something.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Clumsy? Here at HampsterDance there is no such thing as clumsy. You could get your claymore now and never hurt yourself. :D

or could she? (dramatic music) lol

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

How I love theatrics!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

How I love theatrics!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not...

♥ Lee

• 1 month later...

On that third from the last one, I thought he was jumping out of the cubbard, and then I got all excited 'cause I thought you could hide in the cubbards and jump out at people and that sounds like the kind of thing I tend to do for hours in video games, but then I clicked and he was jsut looking in the cubbard.

They're still cool, though. <3

On that third from the last one, I thought he was jumping out of the cubbard, and then I got all excited 'cause I thought you could hide in the cubbards and jump out at people and that sounds like the kind of thing I tend to do for hours in video games, but then I clicked and he was jsut looking in the cubbard.

You just gave me an idea about what the boss battle will be like...I'll use stealth. It's tough to emulate though with this engine, but I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

Anyway thanks both of you for the compliments. ^_^ I'm starting work on the fifth level now, but it will be awhile before screenshots because I still need to finish the objects, and I only have one or two rooms finished so far.

They're still cool, though.

You just gave me an idea about what the boss battle will be like...I'll use stealth. It's tough to emulate though with this engine, but I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

Anyway thanks both of you for the compliments. ^_^ I'm starting work on the fifth level now, but it will be awhile before screenshots because I still need to finish the objects, and I only have one or two rooms finished so far.

We can wait. I am positive the fifth level will be outstanding!!

Yay for giving ideas! :D

*awaits the screenshots*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...