Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Arkcher's Nerdular Nerdence center!

Arkcher

Just cuz I felt like posting again, imma make this here nerdular nerdence center, all or most of your questions regarding pocket PC, Palm OS, Lappies, Compies, aaaand probably gaming, are answered here. So. If your compy broke, i'll try to fix it all the way from here through the message board, horatio, and your confused self. Or just tell you whats wrong with it. whatever.

yeah. Ask nerdular questions here!

Just cuz I felt like posting again, imma make this here nerdular nerdence center, all or most of your questions regarding pocket PC, Palm OS, Lappies, Compies, aaaand probably gaming, are answered here. So. If your compy broke, i'll try to fix it all the way from here through the message board, horatio, and your confused self. Or just tell you whats wrong with it. whatever.

Here is your first question... TBFOF cannot see the Clickable Smilies (emoticons) properly. What is the problem? (See his topic in the Admin forum.)

Here is your first question... TBFOF cannot see the Clickable Smilies (emoticons) properly. What is the problem? (See his topic in the Admin forum.)

That... I could answer if I was an admin of theboard here, Which I dont expect to happen. I dont think I can get that, as... i havent access to anything that could fix it.

But that happened to some of the members on a board that i AM admin of, and i still couldnt figure out what was wrong.

Though answers to the following questions would help the situation:

Did TBFOF install any anti-virus software recently?

INstall anything... internet-related, for security?

can you see other images on the board? (post reply, new topic, forum markers, etc.)

what is your favorite color?

what is the approximate velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut?

Have you tried resetting the board cookies on your computer? (Reply if'n you dont know what the computer cookies are. They dont involve chocolate or sugary goodness in any way, though.)

and have you checked for the emoticons on other computers that are networked the same way yours is? (provided you have multiple computers and a networking router)

That... I could answer if I was an admin of theboard here, Which I dont expect to happen. I dont think I can get that, as... i havent access to anything that could fix it.

But that happened to some of the members on a board that i AM admin of, and i still couldnt figure out what was wrong.

can you see other images on the board? (post reply, new topic, forum markers, etc.)

Have you tried resetting the board cookies on your computer? (Reply if'n you dont know what the computer cookies are. They dont involve chocolate or sugary goodness in any way, though.)

and have you checked for the emoticons on other computers that are networked the same way yours is? (provided you have multiple computers and a networking router)

AYO DAWGGG MUH MAN LEX HAZ SULVD DA PROB 4 MII. DANKZ 4 YO TRII DOH.

in regards to the swallow, is it African or European?

And... what size is the coconut? Baby or fully grown? :lol:

... Whats really depressing, is that I understood that. ._.

And... what size is the coconut? Baby or fully grown? :lol:

To answer both of those questions:

Beef stew.

So did I. :lol:

You know what else is depressing? | (4|\| 7'/|>3 4|\||) |234|) |-|4XX0|2 1337 1||<3 3|\|61|5|-|

You know what else is depressing? | (4|\| 7'/|>3 4|\||) |234|) |-|4XX0|2 1337 1||<3 3|\|61|5|-|

Okay, uh... -squits-

I can tnke and twohundred-thirty-fourD haxxors leet like ngllslsH?

Thats about as good as I could get it, really...

• 2 weeks later...

I CAN TY7 HUD F86 778YW IDK.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOONFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think he was referring to the various 1337 dialects we were using.

Yup, and I think you're referring to "she." :P

Mushroom_king had that problem for a while! :lol:

lol yup, and neither of them were the first. :P I'm not exactly the girliest of all girls. :rolleyes:

Okay, uh... -squits-

"I can type and read Haxxor leet like English."

Okay, uh... -squits-

"I can type and read Haxxor leet like English."

Wow. I woulda never come up with that. :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To the mighty Arkcher:

Theres been something wrong with my computer lately. Occasionally I'll be in the middle of something and the computer will just sort of turn off, by itself. I usually have to turn it back on manually but once it turned back on by itself. I'm thinking it could be a loose connection or a virus that my anti-virus program can't detect or get rid of. Its caused me to loose some of my art that I was working on and hadn't saved yet. Otherwise it works fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

♥ Lee

To the mighty Arkcher:

Theres been something wrong with my computer lately. Occasionally I'll be in the middle of something and the computer will just sort of turn off, by itself. I usually have to turn it back on manually but once it turned back on by itself. I'm thinking it could be a loose connection or a virus that my anti-virus program can't detect or get rid of. Its caused me to loose some of my art that I was working on and hadn't saved yet. Otherwise it works fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

♥ Lee

I had a computer with the same problem. It was all depressing and stuff.

I tried everything I could think of, and the only thing I had left to do was backup all the important files and reformat drive C. ... It worked, so either get a new computer or make a backup of what you want to keep and reformat C.

arkcher, my ds router will not download again. i had to uninstall it to get the latest version, and now i can't reinstall it. please help me. T.T

Could you try and better describe the problem here? What router do you have?

To the mighty Arkcher:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

♥ Lee

I had a computer with the same problem. It was all depressing and stuff.

I tried everything I could think of, and the only thing I had left to do was backup all the important files and reformat drive C. ... It worked, so either get a new computer or make a backup of what you want to keep and reformat C.

Oh, thanks!

♥ Lee

arkcher, my ds router will not download again. i had to uninstall it to get the latest version, and now i can't reinstall it. please help me. T.T

Could you try and better describe the problem here? What router do you have?

the one nintendo sells, the one that only works for ds. it says nintendo wi-fi usb connector on it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so, the other day I couldn't kind my computer mouse cleaning kit. so I went into town to buy another one. ended up mying a new mouse instead.

It's a Logitech MX400. which means, It's got a laser in it.

just thought i'd share that with you all. because everyone knows that geeks dig lasers.

ok, so, the other day I couldn't kind my computer mouse cleaning kit. so I went into town to buy another one. ended up mying a new mouse instead.

It's a Logitech MX400. which means, It's got a laser in it.

just thought i'd share that with you all. because everyone knows that geeks dig lasers.

:lol::lol: LOL :lol::lol:

So do hamsters!!!!!

*turns on cage laser light show*

• 4 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Laddy, why does Frozen Fox not enter in Color Codes, Pictures, etc. in my post? I always have to type out the code myself. It make me sad. D:<

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The AStronomy Domine*~*T