Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Drawn pictures of our departed

Horatio

:(

We are sad.  Though they have left us, now they can be forever happy and healthy.  I don't yet know how the "Submit picture" thing works, yet, but I would like to put in my semi-completed Horatio picture when it is done.

I am really looking forward to the artwork, but I am very frustrated and sad as I am unable to come up with words that are as beautiful as Horatio.  Nothing seems to say what I am trying to portray.  I am very unhappy that I cannot create the appropriate words.

I am really looking forward to the artwork, but I am very frustrated and sad as I am unable to come up with words that are as beautiful as Horatio.  Nothing seems to say what I am trying to portray.  I am very unhappy that I cannot create the appropriate words.

Worry not, Horatio!  You will find something!

I have decided that tomorrow I will get up early, make some coffee, go sit along the river and watch the sunrise.  I will think of Horatio and all those precious little hammies and perhaps I will be able to find the words. :sleepy:

ill try to post a pic of my *starts crying* hammie that died

*trys to not drown in tears*

Oh please do submit the picture.  I can feel the ache in my heart and know what you are feeling.  It is so hard.  

*gives Hamster Luver a shoulder to cry on, hammie huggle and a tissue*

ill try to post a pic of my *starts crying* hammie that died

*trys to not drown in tears*

Sorry to hear that.  *Cries too*

Do submit a picture...

• 4 weeks later...
I submitted one quite some time ago... where be't, oh King of Hampsters?

• 4 weeks later...

'allo?  King of Hampsters?!

Do you still have it?  HampsterKing has been updating the boards and I hope that he did not lose it.  Please if you have it again, hold on to it.  It was supposed to happen by June and I am still hoping that it happens by the end of the month, but I think if it doesn't happen by then, it should be only one or two weeks after that.  The you will be able to have you own art folder! :eek  :D

I am really looking forward to the artwork, but I am very frustrated and sad as I am unable to come up with words that are as beautiful as Horatio.  Nothing seems to say what I am trying to portray.  I am very unhappy that I cannot create the appropriate words.

I have not given this up.  For quite a few mornings, I go down to the river with a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise.  I bring food for the squirrels and a note pad.  So far, I have quite a few words, but no sentences.  It is still a work in progress. :sleepy:  :love:

I have not given this up.  For quite a few mornings, I go down to the river with a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise.  I bring food for the squirrels and a note pad.  So far, I have quite a few words, but no sentences.  It is still a work in progress. :sleepy:  :love:

HampsterKing says that the update on the boards is getting close, so I am looking forward to having a place for everyone's art. :D

• 3 weeks later...
i've only sent one picture for my penguin topic cause i dont want to overload HK with e-mails.

You can send your pics as long as in the subject of the email you have written:  Pet Photo Gallery.  HampsterKing will then hold the picture and put in the updated board. :D

• 4 weeks later...

i've only sent one picture for my penguin topic cause i dont want to overload HK with e-mails.

You can send your pics as long as in the subject of the email you have written:  Pet Photo Gallery.  HampsterKing will then hold the picture and put in the updated board. :D

well i forgot what i put as the title

• 1 year later...
I've been thinking of this topic a lot, so... Horatio, I'm going to start working on the two pictures again, I guess.

In other words: WHAT IS YOUR TEXT???!!!

;) ^_^

You want background information, good qualities, I cannot remember. Please elaborate. Thank you.

I've been thinking of this topic a lot, so... Horatio, I'm going to start working on the two pictures again, I guess.

;) ^_^

You want background information, good qualities, I cannot remember. Please elaborate. Thank you.

It was just any word or phrase that would describe Horatio. Me, I had put in a poem for Kai...

;) ^_^

It was just any word or phrase that would describe Horatio. Me, I had put in a poem for Kai...

Big heart.