Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HORATIO IN HIS CAGE

Kay

one of them is somebody you name them you might know them i dont know the other one is you heading for your wheel

one of them is somebody you name them you might know them i dont know the other one is you heading for your wheel

Please go put your two attachments in a post in the Best Friend of Horatio Club topic in HampsterDance Talk. I would love to have these in my topic!!!!

Please go put your two attachments in a post in the Best Friend of Horatio Club topic in HampsterDance Talk. I would love to have these in my topic!!!!

ok i will oh ya i wrote back in the guest book and replyed to your email

Thanks! :D

Thanks! :D

no prob

where did you get this/ how did you make it?

off of a website i would tell but i aint alound you could email horatio and i would get off me website and he could email it to you ............. btw way Horatio did you figure out.......

off of a website i would tell but i aint alound you could email horatio and i would get off me website and he could email it to you ............. btw way Horatio did you figure out.......

Yes I did. The problem is that I have been slower than frozen molasses.

and............ i like molasses cookies yumm............

Molasses cookies are wonderful!!!!!!!! I love molasses and ginger cookies!

Molasses cookies are wonderful!!!!!!!! I love molasses and ginger cookies!

ginger bread man cookies!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My orchestra Teacher gave me the most Hilarious thing.

You can do that. If you can't, post it here. If you need the address again, let me know.

I'm not sure if I can postit here, but it's so Funny. It's these 4 Cartoon Horses and when youy click on them they make funny sounds. I'll Try sending it to you, I think you'll like it and maybe you can send it to the other people. :lol:

My orchestra Teacher gave me the most Hilarious thing.

You can do that. If you can't, post it here. If you need the address again, let me know.

I'm not sure if I can postit here, but it's so Funny. It's these 4 Cartoon Horses and when youy click on them they make funny sounds. I'll Try sending it to you, I think you'll like it and maybe you can send it to the other people. :lol:

I will be looking for it. Don't forget, I can always edit it out. Thank you for thinking about me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MK, thats an interactive flash file, and unless both of you have Flash (like, the program that makes the animations) then you cant download it and/or email it. You'll have to send a link to Horatio where you saw the... i guess its not an animations, its a Flash interactive. I saw it to, i forgot where.

• 2 months later...
MK, thats an interactive flash file, and unless both of you have Flash (like, the program that makes the animations) then you cant download it and/or email it. You'll have to send a link to Horatio where you saw the... i guess its not an animations, its a Flash interactive. I saw it to, i forgot where.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*stabs self for not replying earlier*

*dies*

*recovers*

Okay Okay.

My teacher just gave me the link to the picture, not the actual picture. So I could email it to Vanilla and she can email it to Horatio? I think she still has email connection with him.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*stabs self for not replying earlier*

*dies*

*recovers*

Okay Okay.

My teacher just gave me the link to the picture, not the actual picture. So I could email it to Vanilla and she can email it to Horatio? I think she still has email connection with him.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Perfect idea! I will watch for the email. If you need my address, let me know.