Hampsterdance Discussion Board

28 Days Later.

Toto

I'm watching it now...finally. You guys should all go rent it. Most awesome ever. Next to a few other movies. Plus, Cillian Murphy is in it. He makes everything better.

What is it about?

BTW, is this the movie club topic?

I couldn't find it. >_< Point it out to me, and then you can delete this. (:

I'm watching it now...finally. You guys should all go rent it. Most awesome ever. Next to a few other movies. Plus, Cillian Murphy is in it. He makes everything better.

What is it about?

BTW, is this the movie club topic?

I couldn't find it. >_

It is in Jokes, Riddles forum, right next to the Book Club. TBFOF started the Movie Club.

I dont plan on seeing it, considering its rated R. one of those violent profane movies. i hate those. >_<

I don't do violence. :unsure:

I dont care for incredibly descriptive and gorey violence. S'pecially seeing a visual image of it; In your mind you can water it down to your liking, if you just read it. Or if you were just high on caffeine. then imagine sugar and tootsie rolls gushing out of peoples' bodies as opposed to body parts. It puts a very humorous twist on things, try doing that while reading the demise of Jalen in WW part 1. xD ripping out Sno-balls and twizzlers out of people! Muhaha! SUGARY CONFECTIONS FOR ALL!

yeah, im on a sugar high right now. o_o;

I dont plan on seeing it, considering its rated R. one of those violent profane movies. i hate those. >_<

Viruses have to be violent. It's just kind of showing that.

Thanks, Horatio. You can delete this topic now. (:

I dont plan on seeing it, considering its rated R. one of those violent profane movies. i hate those. >_

You still have not told me what the movie is about.

From what I can gather from those who went to see it despite being, what, 12 when it was released it goes like this;

"Scientist messes about with monkeys and infects them with a biological agent which causes irrational violence, and is transferred in the usual exchange of fluids way. Think about the zombies in Resi Evil, one bite and you become a zombie. Anyway, monkeys escape and set about infecting London (I think, as I said, I am not sure if it is London or NYC) and you get a cordon (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse) and people have a bloodbath (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse). The film then follows one man who managed to survive the whole infecting stages as he was sealed off in a hospital ward after suffering from a coma type thing (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse... Hmmm... Which came first?). Follow him about for a while, trying to escape. Film ends on him escaping the cordon or something like that. Just like in Resi Evil Apocolypse........ Anyway. Watch Resi Evil, more zombies. Scenes may be distressing to those who do not enjoy conspiracies, Nemisis(es) and nuclear bombs cleansing cities.

From what I can gather from those who went to see it despite being, what, 12 when it was released it goes like this;

"Scientist messes about with monkeys and infects them with a biological agent which causes irrational violence, and is transferred in the usual exchange of fluids way. Think about the zombies in Resi Evil, one bite and you become a zombie. Anyway, monkeys escape and set about infecting London (I think, as I said, I am not sure if it is London or NYC) and you get a cordon (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse) and people have a bloodbath (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse). The film then follows one man who managed to survive the whole infecting stages as he was sealed off in a hospital ward after suffering from a coma type thing (like in Resi Evil Apocolypse... Hmmm... Which came first?). Follow him about for a while, trying to escape. Film ends on him escaping the cordon or something like that. Just like in Resi Evil Apocolypse........ Anyway. Watch Resi Evil, more zombies. Scenes may be distressing to those who do not enjoy conspiracies, Nemisis(es) and nuclear bombs cleansing cities.

-nod- TGHL has told you all what it's about now. I personally thought it was a good movie. =/

-nod- TGHL has told you all what it's about now. I personally thought it was a good movie. =/

What really sticks in the mind is the poster ad, the whole Biohazard embossed across London with some mysterious red eyes. Scary.

What really sticks in the mind is the poster ad, the whole Biohazard embossed across London with some mysterious red eyes. Scary.

And it's coming to get you next.

And it's coming to get you next.

Exactly.